Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3098, popsofctown wrote:So you're implying someone joined your hood last night?
Implying, outright stating, potato. They're all the same to me.
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

Why I'm still alive?

VOTE: FL

Don't mind lynching JJD either
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3069, Marquis wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf let's get this over with.

long overdue. and my POV is it's the last possible scumslot by POE. did a minor reread and now think orshz and jjd are likely town... i hope
In post 3068, PenguinPower wrote:I would like for FL to do something non-FL-like and actually claim if he has been the vig shots. Full claim. No lies. No misdirection.

Fully. I have reasons.
No, I haven’t.

I still have my shot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@JJD-Bingle - Appreciated. You’ve seen through the light. I protected Pops yesterday because the FN claim. I’m glad you saw through the scum’s ruse.

I shall slingshot the two of you today.
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by Croag »

I really don’t think the cop hood had two scums in it bingle
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

Have you discussed with PP who to check or you both decided yourself on check targets?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:44 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 3.1

Marquis [1] - Judge Joseph Dredd
Flavor leaf [3] - popsofctown, Marquis, Day One Lynch
Judge Joseph Dredd [2] - Bingle x2

Not Voting [6]
- ofrhz, PenguinPower, Croag, Vecna, chennisden, Flavor Leaf

With 11 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-09-15 20:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3104, Croag wrote:I really don’t think the cop hood had two scums in it bingle
Because you think it's reasonable that 3 cops could get scum results on 1/5 of the reasonable targets for them on N1? If so, why? And that's assuming that the remaining scumteam is in {FL, pops, Vecna, Marquis}, so it's probably even more likely.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Bingle »

UNVOTE:
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 3099, Bingle wrote:Town has 3 full cops
Naive Cop is no Cop. They're just a flavoured visitor
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:05 am

The Mod starts the game with a scum in the Cops PT = Scum know who the Cops are. 1 Dies on N1 and another on N2 and then ther's only 1 Cop left that may or may not be a Cop (i.e. Sane/Insane are the real Cops). Flip shows sanity so scum will know whether they need to shoot the third or not. That's why th Parity Cop existed, because there was a chance we'd have NO REAL COP by the start of D3.

How things went: They shot the Parity Cop instead because the Cops can't decide their own sanities on N1. Why do you think we ALSO had a Tracker? Because one scum was a Ninja, and the other is UNTARGETTABLE. Tracker could have only caught 2 scums at max, and that wasn't going to happen while EITHER of the Ninja/Untargettable scum is alive.

If you want to lynch "the partner" firstm help me lynch Marquis. If you want to wait to see if someone joined your hood, fine. Let's wait. Just don't make such declarations as "3 Full Cops" when you know fairly well that Paranoid/Maive Cops are both visitors.
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:07 am

In post 3101, Day One Wagon wrote:Why I'm still alive?

As if NOW, I don't mind lynching this out of spite. If it came down to D1L vs an outed scum I am going to vote D1L still.
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:08 am

In post 3105, Day One Wagon wrote:Have you discussed with PP who to check or you both decided yourself on check targets?
They both decided on theor own, which is why they ended up checking the same player. Get out of here.
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:28 am

In post 3106, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 3.1

Marquis [1] - Judge Joseph Dredd
Flavor leaf [3] - popsofctown, Marquis, Day One Lynch
Judge Joseph Dredd [2] - Bingle x2

Not Voting [6]
- ofrhz, PenguinPower, Croag, Vecna, chennisden, Flavor Leaf

With 11 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-09-15 20:00:00)
Alright.

@ofrhz / @chenn:
Forget everything I said last night
. The remainder of the scum team is currently voting FL. One member from each of the hoods that had no scum flips yet. They saw my analysis in the hood (D1L did and reported to them) and they decided to make an early push on the strongest PR we still have. Then they shoot a Cop tonight and they are set to make it a WIFOM war.

I am willing to bet D1L is the one who joined the Untargettables PT .. if there is a player who did.
I AM THE LAW!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3107, Bingle wrote:
In post 3104, Croag wrote:I really don’t think the cop hood had two scums in it bingle
Because you think it's reasonable that 3 cops could get scum results on 1/5 of the reasonable targets for them on N1? If so, why? And that's assuming that the remaining scumteam is in {FL, pops, Vecna, Marquis}, so it's probably even more likely.
2/4 dont get real results (naive/paranoid)
the other 2 cant get results on 2 of the hoods.

I dont really see the big issue. Allthough to be fair, I have been working on the wrong assumption they were all 1 shot. No idea why.

--------

Scum shooting pine (if that was scum) sorta implies they are more afraid of the tracker than of the cops. If Marquis/Bingle was scum, they would just be the ones doing the killing, so the tracker wouldnt be a priority here.

My bets on the last 2 scum being in the miller and doc hood.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3114, Vecna wrote:I dont really see the big issue. Allthough to be fair, I have been working on the wrong assumption they were all 1 shot. No idea why.
And... Kuribo. Who was a parity cop in a game with millers. Also known as a full cop.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:41 am

In post 3115, Bingle wrote:
In post 3114, Vecna wrote:I dont really see the big issue. Allthough to be fair, I have been working on the wrong assumption they were all 1 shot. No idea why.
And... Kuribo. Who was a parity cop in a game with millers. Also known as a full cop.
That's ONE clear (or guilty) on N1. Then again, he could have been (and he was indeed) shot on N1. Then the Cops, and that would be ONE result by N2 )scum would lie to keep them confused). Then they shoot a Cop. Too bad they lost their representatives in that hood, but I bet one of PP/Croag will be shot on N3. If the dead Cop (between PP/Croag) is the Sane Cop that's the Cops dealt with. If it's the Naive Cop they shoot the other on N4. The hood becomes public and we have 2 Innos at most. 2 confirmed Townies and 3 "uncheckable". The game is far from over.

Come on Bingle, do your "reviewer" thing. Don't be a lazy wuss.
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:43 am

Btw, Vecna continues to be a beacon of logic. I don't necessarily agree on his conclusion(s) but he sure does use his brain (you know, that part of his body that's inside his scull)
I AM THE LAW!
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Day One Wagon »

In post 3111, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 3101, Day One Wagon wrote:Why I'm still alive?

As if NOW, I don't mind lynching this out of spite. If it came down to D1L vs an outed scum I am going to vote D1L still.
Let's see, you conf town for pushing Chandra, right? Why you didn't voted her and parked your vote on ofrhz? Where were you, when I was calling people to go after Chandra? Right, foing your little "Do you want lynch me?" game. Chandra strangely never voted you despite going after our hood and voting me with ofrhz, she was even saying we had 2 scum in our hood.

I told you plain and simple - start acting towny and I will TR you, remember what you told me? That you don't care if I TR you or not, so why so fuss now again?
In post 3112, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 3105, Day One Wagon wrote:Have you discussed with PP who to check or you both decided yourself on check targets?
They both decided on theor own, which is why they ended up checking the same player. Get out of here.
I'd like quote about that. If you can't provide one, don't get in my way - is it that hard for you to understand that I want to see if either of them tried to influence other's decision

I love how you call Bingle out on "3 cops", yet you completely disregard his claim that someone joined their hood and we just need to wait for result on Marquis claim. On top of that, that someone is either ofrhz or Chenis. Cops wasting check? I'd lynch on the spot them, Pop didn't used FN, FL claims not used his shot, you claim used yours N1 and I sure as hell didn't used mine

If there is scum in unkillable hood, my sights goes for Bingle

P-Edit: I"m scum after sitting on Chandra's ass all game, but you should be cleared for "pushing her" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you made my day, JJD
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 857, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 850, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 842, Perry Pelican wrote:My neighborhood directly influences me so it's my first focus.
Hm.

I would recommend not letting them influence you very much as a general rule.
VOTE: Chandar

I feel i’m getting hatchet gaslit. Stances are making sure I don’t gain momentum.

This is what happens when I’m town.

I’m never scum with Chandar here throughout
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Bingle, I really don’t think it’s Jjd. Scum is on me right now. At least 2.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Jingle »

Yeah. The reviewer thing I'm doing.

Assume for the moment that Sane is a town cop.
Assume for the moment that no cop is shot N1.

Sane cop gets a result on one of 10 players, 2-4 of which are scum N1.
Insane cop gets a result on one of 10 players, 2-4 of which are scum.
Parity cop gets an immediately useful result on one of 10 players, 2-4 of which are scum.

When they flip, the accuracy of the Sane/Insane cop becomes a known value. Further, they have no reason not to claim in the cop PT. If scum doesn't shoot them to leave the validity of their checks as questionable, They continue to get 3 checks per night, which in three nights has caught 2-4 scum and cleared the remainder of the 10 people they can check.

If scum shoots and hits the Naive cop, the results are useful functionally immediately. If scum shoots and hits a functional cop N1 that's 2 results D2. If they hit ANOTHER functional cop N2 that's 3 results D3. If they hit the last functional cop N3 that's still 3 clears/guilties out of 10 people, at least 2 of which are scum (but probably at least 3 and possibly 4), with optimal nightkills, no protection intervention, and absolutely no scum agency in the nightkills. And scum have to have been targeting the same pool of people who could theoretically be investigated. That's just bad game design.
This is a Parachute.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My Chandar paranoia was correct, I think my D1L is too
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3121, Jingle wrote:Yeah. The reviewer thing I'm doing.

Assume for the moment that Sane is a town cop.
Assume for the moment that no cop is shot N1.

Sane cop gets a result on one of 10 players, 2-4 of which are scum N1.
Insane cop gets a result on one of 10 players, 2-4 of which are scum.
Parity cop gets an immediately useful result on one of 10 players, 2-4 of which are scum.

When they flip, the accuracy of the Sane/Insane cop becomes a known value. Further, they have no reason not to claim in the cop PT. If scum doesn't shoot them to leave the validity of their checks as questionable, They continue to get 3 checks per night, which in three nights has caught 2-4 scum and cleared the remainder of the 10 people they can check.

If scum shoots and hits the Naive cop, the results are useful functionally immediately. If scum shoots and hits a functional cop N1 that's 2 results D2. If they hit ANOTHER functional cop N2 that's 3 results D3. If they hit the last functional cop N3 that's still 3 clears/guilties out of 10 people, at least 2 of which are scum (but probably at least 3 and possibly 4), with optimal nightkills, no protection intervention, and absolutely no scum agency in the nightkills. And scum have to have been targeting the same pool of people who could theoretically be investigated. That's just bad game design.
Me. Whoopsies.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3122, Flavor Leaf wrote:My Chandar paranoia was correct, I think my D1L is too
I still lean D1L town, but the lynch pool today should 100% be my hood/doc hood.

Of those names, Marquis is off the table 100% unless someone comes into the thread with a guilty on him. I tr Vec and D1L. I want to lynch JJD with all of my hearts. All like 7 of them, but that pool is definitely where we should be lynching today, despite the fact that purely from a balance perspective, one of Croag/PP should be scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”