chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:51 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 3219, Marquis wrote:im pretty sure this ends the game. let's just go ahead and end the game.
How do you know there's only one scum left, if there is
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Marquis’ just playing a derp scum ploy probably
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Bingle - I never don’t position myself alongside you here if I were scum, i think you know this which is why you haven’t pushed at me.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

Let me repeat this for the last time: I won't be moving my vote off Marquis unless it's one of the following situations:
1- To lynch whoever infiltrated the unkillables PT to verify their alignment, and thus Marquis'.
2- To hammer either D1L or Bingle out of spite.

GET ON MARQUIS

@FL: You can at least make that push for me, can't you? Just join me on Marquis and let's get him either lynched or we lynch his partner (the one who infiltrated the PT). We can then both rub it on Bingle's face (unless HE is scum, because I will never believe Bingle is so blind as to still as much as suspect me, let alone outright scum read me).
I AM THE LAW!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There’s no way Bingle scum reads me ever in this game, and scumHim knows that as well, so if Bingle is scum, Marquis is probably town.

But yeah, I really don’t comprehend how people can scum read JJD here.

Also, JJD, if you are in fact scum, and got me this pocketed, good on you, but I don’t think you are.

Chennis, one of my other strong town reads also town reads you strongly.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

We have plenty of time to wait and find out whether Marquis is scum by mechanic, although I also think he's pretty clearly scum by dayplay.

I'd like to get Flavor Leaf lynched because I can't put together a puzzle of this game where he's town, but if we don't lynch the obvscum I'd like to lynch among the people who can't mechanically confirm themselves town.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

Marquis can't mechanically confirm himself town, because he is not... unless Bingle is scum.
I AM THE LAW!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3230, popsofctown wrote:We have plenty of time to wait and find out whether Marquis is scum by mechanic, although I also think he's pretty clearly scum by dayplay.

I'd like to get Flavor Leaf lynched because I can't put together a puzzle of this game where he's town, but if we don't lynch the obvscum I'd like to lynch among the people who can't mechanically confirm themselves town.
Just because you can’t accomplish a puzzle, doesn’t mean there isn’t an answer to it
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

In post 3230, popsofctown wrote:We have plenty of time to wait and find out whether Marquis is scum by mechanic, although I also think he's pretty clearly scum by dayplay.

I'd like to get Flavor Leaf lynched because I can't put together a puzzle of this game where he's town, but if we don't lynch the obvscum
I'd like to lynch among the people who can't mechanically confirm themselves town
Bolded part essentially says "anyone that isn't me" - you're only person with mechanical clear. But here we run in the issue - why haven't used FN yet? Why claim to target Kagami in the hood with your scumread?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Marquis can mechanically confirm themselves town.

Flavor Leaf in theory can mechanically confirm himself town yet is actively not doing so and my comment is meant to highlight that extra

so you got about a third of what that's about.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3227, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Bingle - I never don’t position myself alongside you here if I were scum, i think you know this which is why you haven’t pushed at me.
S'not the tell, but yeah, you're town. Just because you're town doesn't necessarily mean you're right.

*cough*ArkhamAsylum*cough*
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

This is a drunkpost

Marquis I believe is a "he" I need to correct myself on that lest I be hypocritical.

Separately.

I did not tell Flavor Leaf I scumread him last night. In fact, I don't think I did, until he shot Kagami.

Believe it or not I exist in the plane of time and it is a sequence of dots, connected from beginning to end, and the dots are mutable

I am not a God who has always been, always was, and always will be

I know my choice of avatar might confuse you in that and it is kind of misleading

since Isis gets all stats and all the powers and is both a healer and an attacker and cannot be binded

But believe it or not

I did not 100% scumread FL last night

I distrusted him a bit but didn't outright scumread him

so I did have a dialogue with him about using my ability and if he had presented persuasive points with REASON and LOGIC I might have considered different options

his points were

"omg target me

i'm town

i promise you i will clear you tomorrow

i will clear you tomorrow because I'm town

you should target me
"

He said he probably wasn't dying

he didn't justify it with any kind of reason he should be townread or scumread right now

p sure he just has a fractional input into the factional scum nightkill decision

so

I thought he was more likely to be vig than scum and asked him to move his gun away from my FN target

he didn't do that because he's scum
"Well, I..."
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Bingle »

Nah, Flavor is town.

He's frustrating as balls. But he's town.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Why did Kagami die?
"Well, I..."
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

In post 3234, popsofctown wrote:Marquis can mechanically confirm themselves town.

Flavor Leaf in theory can mechanically confirm himself town yet is actively not doing so and my comment is meant to highlight that extra

Funny, how obv scum FL can confirm themselves as town, even if he's town, he's a vig, how he can confirm? Marquis is a special case, but ok, so you have no TR on 8 ppl?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Croag and chennisden are both hard TRs for me and that's already in thread, idk what you're angling at with this
"Well, I..."
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

In post 3240, popsofctown wrote:Croag and chennisden are both hard TRs for me and that's already in thread, idk what you're angling at with this
You still didn't answered - why haven't used your FN yet?
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

I just remembered something - Chandra was always popping to defend Pops (I just remembered someone calling Chandra for it D2), and Pops were defending Chandra, when I called her out, even asked for scum (my) ashes from Chandra to TR her :lol:
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Croag »

ey if u ever lynch the person i know is town i will b on it
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:25 am

Post by chennisden »

um ok
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:25 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 3234, popsofctown wrote:Marquis can mechanically confirm themselves town.

explain how fl can theoretically conftown himself?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:26 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3117, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Btw, Vecna continues to be a beacon of logic. I don't necessarily agree on his conclusion(s) but he sure does use his brain (you know, that part of his body that's inside his scull)
ugh, i wish you wouldnt do this, because it does make me even more suspicious
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3118, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 3111, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 3101, Day One Wagon wrote:Why I'm still alive?

VOTE: FL

Don't mind lynching JJD either
As if NOW, I don't mind lynching this out of spite. If it came down to D1L vs an outed scum I am going to vote D1L still.
Let's see, you conf town for pushing Chandra, right? Why you didn't voted her and parked your vote on ofrhz? Where were you, when I was calling people to go after Chandra? Right, foing your little "Do you want lynch me?" game. Chandra strangely never voted you despite going after our hood and voting me with ofrhz, she was even saying we had 2 scum in our hood.

I told you plain and simple - start acting towny and I will TR you, remember what you told me? That you don't care if I TR you or not, so why so fuss now again?
In post 3112, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 3105, Day One Wagon wrote:Have you discussed with PP who to check or you both decided yourself on check targets?
They both decided on theor own, which is why they ended up checking the same player. Get out of here.
I'd like quote about that. If you can't provide one, don't get in my way - is it that hard for you to understand that I want to see if either of them tried to influence other's decision

I love how you call Bingle out on "3 cops", yet you completely disregard his claim that someone joined their hood and we just need to wait for result on Marquis claim. On top of that, that someone is either ofrhz or Chenis. Cops wasting check? I'd lynch on the spot them, Pop didn't used FN, FL claims not used his shot, you claim used yours N1 and I sure as hell didn't used mine

If there is scum in unkillable hood, my sights goes for Bingle

P-Edit: I"m scum after sitting on Chandra's ass all game, but you should be cleared for "pushing her" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you made my day, JJD
This slot just went back again to "so town it hurts".

Where was this type of posting all of day2. I was severely starting to doubt my d1 read, but im fully confident again.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3119, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 857, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 850, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 842, Perry Pelican wrote:My neighborhood directly influences me so it's my first focus.
Hm.

I would recommend not letting them influence you very much as a general rule.
VOTE: Chandar

I feel i’m getting hatchet gaslit. Stances are making sure I don’t gain momentum.

This is what happens when I’m town.

I’m never scum with Chandar here throughout
complete bullshit post. This sounded fucking awkward when you posted it, and chandra also acted super confused.

If anything id call it a classic svs interaction, and the fact you somehow think this is meant for us to go "oh yeah this is clearly SvT" shows a pretty big disconnect to reality.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3124, Bingle wrote:
In post 3122, Flavor Leaf wrote:My Chandar paranoia was correct, I think my D1L is too
I still lean D1L town, but the lynch pool today should 100% be my hood/doc hood.

Of those names, Marquis is off the table 100% unless someone comes into the thread with a guilty on him. I tr Vec and D1L. I want to lynch JJD with all of my hearts. All like 7 of them, but that pool is definitely where we should be lynching today, despite the fact that purely from a balance perspective, one of Croag/PP should be scum.
Why not the miller hood?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”