Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Formerfish »

Im just going of the feels im getting from your slot. You are also being way more defensive about this than i think you would normally be.

Town you would see me reach out to you and would high five me and apologize. I think scum you would try to turn this around on me because you have no other way to explain it to me in a way that is going to make me feel less like this is history repeating itself.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Formerfish »

Hell even after telling you all I was looking for was a hello, you go on a multipost tirade about how I should not feel special and go back to being just another poster when I know you dont feel that way and if you are scum i dont like this tactic from you.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1130, popsofctown wrote:Ank is scum, that's my vanity wagon.

LLD is scum, but not the sort I want to immediately lynch. Maybe I should have that stance for LLD, but I don't. LLD is a powerscummer and if we do actually have town LLD she can identify powerscumming and spotlight control takes-one-to-know-one style which can be a big deal in a large. Her own ability to manipulate the gamestate is going to mitigated to whatever extent she's distrusted, going the other way.
She's scum just because xofelf as the day1 post1 play is bad circumstantially. Like it might be genuine town LLD who happened upon this strong read and it's just unlucky, but it seems too aligned with scum!LLD's natural incentives going into the large.
Ari is scum. He's posted too much without giving me something resonant. That's admittedly pretty weak for 3rd place on page 46 of a 25p. I just like all you guys.
> "I townread everyone because I love you all"
> "I scumread Ari"

*eyes emoji*

</3
In post 1131, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1129, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1127, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1071, the worst wrote:Actually just had another scroll through her ISO and fuckit
VOTE: jjh
What
I mean, this actually makes a lot of sense XD
What is the connection between jjh and LLD
LLD made a jjh case and vote which obviously convinced TW that LLD is trustworthy and that jjh is worth a vote.
In post 1132, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1130, popsofctown wrote:LLD is scum, but not the sort I want to immediately lynch.

Fine with this guy dying too fyi.
:lol:
In post 1135, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1099, Aristophanes wrote:Hey GreyICE!!

What makes you say this? Like, I trust your LLD reads, but I like to know the reasoming behind :)
Eh, she's scum. It's hard to explain, she just is. There's nothing wrong, it's more like everything is just slightly fake.
Intriguing and insightful! And maybe not as helpful as we might think, but I'll consider this when reading their posts back again. Hope you're feeling better btw! :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1152, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1130, popsofctown wrote: SNIP
Ari is scum. He's posted too much without giving me something resonant. That's admittedly pretty weak for 3rd place on page 46 of a 25p. I just like all you guys.
> "I scumread Ari"

*eyes emoji*

</3
Basically everyone in this invitational with whom I have played at least 1 mafia game was fun to play with, so I have a concern that impairs my ability to scumread each such player (even in, if not especially in, the case of Ankamius where my concern about it might have wrapped all the way back around to overcompensation, like a movie that is so not funny it is funny. or something.)

If I have played a mafia game with you, it was before site hiatus and I don't remember. Some amount of avatar changing may have shaken the scent.

I've read your speasy posting and some of it is pleasant but that's not the same as having played a game with someone before
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

Is overexplaining a joke scummy? We report, you decide.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:24 am

Post by the worst »

Spoiler: resoling self meta convo with fishy likely boring for anyone else sorry
Sorry Fishy I understand what you're getting at.

But: I don't think trying to read me by whether or not I say hello to you is a very valuable use of yours/anyone's time. I think I've produced legitimately provocative content which you could probably analyse instead. To make up for it I'll be back to hang out w/ you and everyone else I've been ignoring when I'm not literally in Europe. :P

It's also surface-level concerning to me that you're not interested in engaging with my content but you are interested in shading me for not saying hello to you based on a meta read which is outdated, circumstantial (scum meta relates to a game when you posted exclusively while I was asleep prior to my page 3 lynch) and a microscopic sample size regardless. is this earnestly a reason for you to scumread me? or are you trying to get a dialogue going? if you're trying to get a dialogue going I :? assume :? this is unsatisfactory so what do you want from me? I'm kind of neutrally disinterested in being strung along for roundabout meta reaction tests so meet me half way and see if we can get inside each others heads for a minute. you're not gonna get my alignment off this. you're gonna get a very confused duck (and one who has already spent too much time on something which he can't see a point in)

Fmpov all this looks like someone who wants to have a scumread on me and needs to cram it through OR a townie who is confused on how to read me. I haven't read any other posts from you so I'm comfortable talking to you as though there's a 19/26 chance you're town. I don't really feel the need to be defensive towards you about this. I feel the need to explain why I didn't say hello at a social level and offer you a hand in getting an alignment indicative dialogue open.

This conversation needs to either end right now, or steer towards something which is going to help this game move along.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Formerfish »

Pops, did you get tired? Did i step on your toes?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1153, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1152, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1130, popsofctown wrote: SNIP
> "I scumread Ari"

*eyes emoji*

</3
Basically everyone in this invitational with whom I have played at least 1 mafia game was fun to play with, so I have a concern that impairs my ability to scumread each such player (even in, if not especially in, the case of Ankamius where my concern about it might have wrapped all the way back around to overcompensation, like a movie that is so not funny it is funny. or something.)

If I have played a mafia game with you, it was before site hiatus and I don't remember. Some amount of avatar changing may have shaken the scent.

I've read your speasy posting and some of it is pleasant but that's not the same as having played a game with someone before
No that's totally cool Pops! I was being dramatic for effect XD

We def have not played together previously, though I am enjoying the opportunity to now :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1155, the worst wrote:
Spoiler: resoling self meta convo with fishy likely boring for anyone else sorry
Sorry Fishy I understand what you're getting at.

But: I don't think trying to read me by whether or not I say hello to you is a very valuable use of yours/anyone's time. I think I've produced legitimately provocative content which you could probably analyse instead. To make up for it I'll be back to hang out w/ you and everyone else I've been ignoring when I'm not literally in Europe. :P

It's also surface-level concerning to me that you're not interested in engaging with my content but you are interested in shading me for not saying hello to you based on a meta read which is outdated, circumstantial (scum meta relates to a game when you posted exclusively while I was asleep prior to my page 3 lynch) and a microscopic sample size regardless. is this earnestly a reason for you to scumread me? or are you trying to get a dialogue going? if you're trying to get a dialogue going I :? assume :? this is unsatisfactory so what do you want from me? I'm kind of neutrally disinterested in being strung along for roundabout meta reaction tests so meet me half way and see if we can get inside each others heads for a minute. you're not gonna get my alignment off this. you're gonna get a very confused duck (and one who has already spent too much time on something which he can't see a point in)

Fmpov all this looks like someone who wants to have a scumread on me and needs to cram it through OR a townie who is confused on how to read me. I haven't read any other posts from you so I'm comfortable talking to you as though there's a 19/26 chance you're town. I don't really feel the need to be defensive towards you about this. I feel the need to explain why I didn't say hello at a social level and offer you a hand in getting an alignment indicative dialogue open.

This conversation needs to either end right now, or steer towards something which is going to help this game move along.
Im fine with letting you roam and seeing what happens. I realize that there might be a little sour grape situation there

so its quite possible im confbiasing based off something i shouldnt.

I can let it go.

Hi Ducky!
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:30 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1150, Formerfish wrote:Im just going of the feels im getting from your slot. You are also being way more defensive about this than i think you would normally be.

Town you would see me reach out to you and would high five me and apologize. I think scum you would try to turn this around on me because you have no other way to explain it to me in a way that is going to make me feel less like this is history repeating itself.
What about my LLD wagon

its awesome

it has candy

delicious delicious candy

made from dead trees
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1159, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1150, Formerfish wrote:Im just going of the feels im getting from your slot. You are also being way more defensive about this than i think you would normally be.

What about my LLD wagon

its awesome

it has candy

delicious delicious candy

made from dead trees
I dont trust you enough yet, your vote on FB was bad, the whole mason thing was weird, and then the psuh on Mastina in seemed forced.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

You fucking morons I've been playing differently this game because Alisae SPECIFICALLY ASKED for us to play a certain way not to make things shitty.

I'm so feuas;shdfa'f'sa'j

LIKE OF COURSE I SOUND FAKE, I'VE BEEN LITERALLY CONTROLLING MY POSTS SO NOT TO BREAK THE FUCKING REQUEST WE WERE ASKED.

WOULD YOU PREFER I TELL ALISAE WHO LITERALLY ONE GAME AGO WE PLAYED ALMOST BROKE DOWN BECAUSE I YELLED AT HER, TO GO FUCK HERSELF AND I'M LYNCHING XOF ANYWAY?

I'VE BEEN DOING NOTHING BUT WHAT I LITERALLY ALWAYS DO AS TOWN, HUNT AND PUSH, MUTED AND WATERED DOWN BECAUSE ALISAE ASKED FOR IT.

YOU'RE ALL PIECES OF SHIT FOR TAKING THAT AND USING IT AGAINST ME.

ALISAE DOES IT BY LITERALLY DOING WHAT SHE ASKS US NOT TO DO IN ABSENCE OF US DOING IT.

AND NOW Y'ALL ARE LIKE "OH LLD SOUNDS FAKE" LIKE BITCH MY HUSBAND DIDN'T SOUND LIKE HIMSELF EITHER BUT NO ONE EVER SEEMS TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT.

IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT ME. YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT ME, LET'S PLAY A GAME

WHICH OF YOU MORONS NEEDS A FUCKING HISTORY LESSON

I HAVE NEVER BEEN DRAFTED BY SCUM INTO A SCUM TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF EVER.

NO SCUM WILL EVER DRAFT ME IN A GAME LIKE THIS BECAUSE I ALWAYS DRAW EYES.

DEATHWORLDERS MAFIA: NOT DRAFTED
FIRST PINE GAME: NOT DRAFTED

I LITERALLY GOT TAUNTED BY PINE FOR FUCKING BEING UNDRAFTABLE BECAUSE NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE ME FUCKING SERIOUSLY AND IGNORED IT BECAUSE Y'ALL ARE STUPID FOR EVEN DISCUSSING PINE, BUT APPARENTLY HE'S FUCKING PSYCHIC BECAUSE I'M LITERALLY SAT HERE WITH TWO SCUM UNDER MY BOOT, DOING ACTUAL LITERAL SCUMMY THINGS UNDER MY WATCH, AND Y'ALL LIKE.

"OH YEAH THAT SILLY GIRL SHE'S NOT YELLING MUST BE FAKE"

FUCK YOU ALL.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1156, Formerfish wrote:Pops, did you get tired? Did i step on your toes?
Your worst thing was weird.

w's reasons seemed intuitive before he'd even posted. I'd expect you to cite a measuring-stick player that he took the time to greet that has less history with him than you do but there doesn't seem to be one?

Why do you want to dance with me? It doesn't feel like you're trying to sort me.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Katsuki »

VOTE: LLD

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:45 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1071, the worst wrote:Actually just had another scroll through her ISO and fuckit
VOTE: jjh
This is hype because it's gonna make it really easy to place the worst
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Krazy »

VOTE: lld

Choo choo!
vote conspiracy
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1163, Katsuki wrote:

Fuck off you unbelievable troll.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yo worst, town!you in vengeful spirits had some pretty damn solid reasoning for scumreading scum!me that saw past a reasonable approximation of my towngame

Gonna need your reasoning here
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh shit it's Krazy don't leave

VOTE: Krazy
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:51 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh tw turned around again huh w/e some thought process would still be neat
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

Have jjh's more recent posts changed your opinion on jjh, LLD? I found his early steps towards breaking the setup town indicative but he hasn't given me reasons to WK the slot as he's gained detractors on page 5+
"Well, I..."
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1166, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1163, Katsuki wrote:

Fuck off you unbelievable troll.
You know I love you but I'm so sorry that Pine drafted you to be scum this game my dear.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Katsuki »

HOPE EVERYONE REALIZES WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY THIS GAME TO LYNCH THE EVER ELUSIVE LEXISCUM D1 THIS GAME CAN WE NOT LET THIS CHANCE SLIP BY OUR HANDS TIA
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1168, jjh927 wrote:Oh shit it's Krazy don't leave

VOTE: Krazy
Are you questioning the party train?
vote conspiracy
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:57 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1161, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I LITERALLY GOT TAUNTED BY PINE FOR FUCKING BEING UNDRAFTABLE BECAUSE NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE ME FUCKING SERIOUSLY AND IGNORED IT BECAUSE Y'ALL ARE STUPID FOR EVEN DISCUSSING PINE, BUT APPARENTLY HE'S FUCKING PSYCHIC BECAUSE I'M LITERALLY SAT HERE WITH TWO SCUM UNDER MY BOOT, DOING ACTUAL LITERAL SCUMMY THINGS UNDER MY WATCH, AND Y'ALL LIKE.
Sure I'll buy xof

but the jjf vote was fucking trash

and you're not town if you made it
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”