2019 auction FF

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Yeah /in for this too even though I suck at auction
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

You have questions about me? I try to give you answers!
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by racefan12 »

I just got a message saying the draft was set for midnight Eastern, which I'm pretty sure isn't right
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by racefan12 »

I had looked through the league's history a couple years ago when I was bored (and before ESPN changed all the league history pages), and discovered there has been at least one tie every year the league has been around

I had another ESPN league where there were 5 ties in a single season (!) before they switched to decimal scoring

The other minor quirky thing about ESPN decimal scoring is that they only display one decimal point but actually use two decimals when calculating QB scores, though I haven't seen a game close enough where that actually mattered.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by racefan12 »

I'm more surprised Rodgers wasn't listed as undroppable.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”