Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1328, jjh927 wrote:How are you feeling about the last few pages of shit, PB?
In post 1329, jjh927 wrote:You're still voting TW, aren't you? Do you not have anything better?
Sorry bae it has been difficult to have irl interactions.

My vote is staying on the duck for the same reason Menalque wants to give me his love.

About the shitfest, I think it's beautiful that two married people play mafia together.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

I've only wrote like, 5, so far
but these things have brought me to tears
made me smile
brought me down memory lane to try and remember what I was like in 2017 and the experiences there, especially from when I started playing on site
so I put on one of my older avatars to try and remember those days where I wasn't toxic but a good innocent child, still in high school, and truly enjoying mafia like an innocent child (no pun intended) who didn't realize how shit this game could really be
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

I also want to state that these messages won't really be about in game stuff and aren't reflective of my reads
GTKAS
| here.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Pine »

I’ve always liked that avatar, Ali

I wish Lady Pine would play Mafia with me. She’d be good as a Town investigator, incisive and perceptive. She’d be atrocious at scum though. Like Creature 2017 levels of obvious alignment
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

because ik someone is going to say "because of this message Ali TRs X" or "because of this message Ali SRs X" and like
thats not true
this is an invitational and a really special game to me and we should all be enjoying it (and also my lazy ass was too busy playing TTT instead of doing these before PMs were sent out)

A muffin once said that if you're not having fun, you're doing something wrong
we're all here to have fun and I've had nothing but fun!
GTKAS
| here.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1447, MariaR wrote:
In post 1441, popsofctown wrote:I hugged my cats on the understanding the Pine's instruction was orthogonal from his wincon.

MariaR, why has your experience this game been that it's boring? In terms of the actual mafia I've found lots of convincing reasoning every other page or so. I feel like there are multiple slots that moved red or green and then shifted back to null later, on which can make the game directionless but that's not the same as boring if I got to step through that process. You've stated you find town less boring and that lines up with how you played in Role Call I so maybe if I can understand what interests you most in mafia it can help me read you.

Please construe this post as an attempt to fight you so that your avatar reverts.
What reads of yours have been changing recently? Nothing has really changed my standpoint much. The only thing that really came up was the LLD stuff but Alisae foreshadowed that to me so I just watched it play out for my own way of figuring stuff out. I like bouncing ideas or having my stuff challenged and right now it's not happening. I see no reason to go full Maria avi tryhard right now because I don't have much I see challenged. If someone wants to start it up by all means. Of course, I could try and do some more reaction tests on people to gather my own logic, but I don't see a need to do that right now when the game isn't in a state that it's mandatory to test.
In post 1442, Alisae wrote:I REALLY like the avatar Maria had before she changed it
and I mean really liked it
It actually spoke to me and said
"Hi, I am MariaR. Look at me, I'm so happy weeeeeeeee :3"
it was great
I love that avi! I'm using it for a dif site but I t was so happy and outgoing that it made me want to do more playful posting when I don't want to do that right now.
jjh ^, tw V, GE ^, chennisden ^
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1448, Alisae wrote:Also I kind want to point this out
mastina seems very different and i don't think she should be written off just because she claimed vig
like, I don't know how behind mastina is, but the lack of post after post after post of mastina trying to catch up
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda freakin me out
When you described who qualifies to be on Pine's team, both mastina and PenguinPower stood up

Guess what, nobody's talking about them and town is fighting each other.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Pine »

Honestly, I couldn’t find many names on this playerlist who weren’t disqualified by one factor or another. It was too broad.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1456, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1448, Alisae wrote:Also I kind want to point this out
mastina seems very different and i don't think she should be written off just because she claimed vig
like, I don't know how behind mastina is, but the lack of post after post after post of mastina trying to catch up
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda freakin me out
When you described who qualifies to be on Pine's team, both mastina and PenguinPower stood up

Guess what, nobody's talking about them and town is fighting each other.
I'm not sure PP is up to the level to play scum to this level but PP is still draftable, yeah.
PP would be the Ari of the last game probably.
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

They had a recent towngame together and they are so romantic about it
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1455, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1441, popsofctown wrote:I hugged my cats on the understanding the Pine's instruction was orthogonal from his wincon.

MariaR, why has your experience this game been that it's boring? In terms of the actual mafia I've found lots of convincing reasoning every other page or so. I feel like there are multiple slots that moved red or green and then shifted back to null later, on which can make the game directionless but that's not the same as boring if I got to step through that process. You've stated you find town less boring and that lines up with how you played in Role Call I so maybe if I can understand what interests you most in mafia it can help me read you.

Please construe this post as an attempt to fight you so that your avatar reverts.
What reads of yours have been changing recently? Nothing has really changed my standpoint much. The only thing that really came up was the LLD stuff but Alisae foreshadowed that to me so I just watched it play out for my own way of figuring stuff out. I like bouncing ideas or having my stuff challenged and right now it's not happening. I see no reason to go full Maria avi tryhard right now because I don't have much I see challenged. If someone wants to start it up by all means. Of course, I could try and do some more reaction tests on people to gather my own logic, but I don't see a need to do that right now when the game isn't in a state that it's mandatory to test.
In post 1442, Alisae wrote:I REALLY like the avatar Maria had before she changed it
it was great
I love that avi! I'm using it for a dif site but I t was so happy and outgoing that it made me want to do more playful posting when I don't want to do that right now.
I've had JJH as town all game so that's not very surprising to me. What made you start townreading him though. TW you could talk to me on. GE I haven't read mostly cause he's really easy and not interesting. Chen I've also been Villa reading.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1459, Pink Ball wrote:They had a recent towngame together and they are so romantic about it
awwwwwwwwww
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I was planning on making a serious post about what happened a few pages ago, but I shouldn't talk about something I didn't really experienced myself, so I shouldn't try to make it about me and just say that I have hope that everything will be alright at the end.

We could make an appreciation page to get good vibes on this game and remember that we're all here for a reason.

Simple rules: every post on the next page has to be a compliment to the player of your choice. If someone posts something unrelated IS A BABY WITH A MOUSTACHE
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by chennisden »

Pink Ball, you are the sexiest ball of pink ever.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Wow dude leave it for the appreciation page omg
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by chennisden »

Don't worry I got something even better for it
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You got me quaking pichupichu
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1460, MariaR wrote:
In post 1455, popsofctown wrote:

it was great
I've had JJH as town all game so that's not very surprising to me. What made you start townreading him though. TW you could talk to me on. GE I haven't read mostly cause he's really easy and not interesting. Chen I've also been Villa reading.
uh the carats and V's are all supposed to represent the movements from null, that snapped back to null, though tw has probably passed through null. And maybe it's ok you interpreted it that way because I think movements away from null are probably more interesting.

tw's manner of dealing with Formerfish seemed at least a minor challenge to write as town. An attack that has little to no base is a temptation try to LAMIST as you pulverize it, drip "i'm scum but that's not why" pings into your subtext, or just complain about how your slot is being treated unequally to other slots (because, like, most slots, most game days, won't have to deal with something as unbased as Formerfish's debate.) Instead he like, spoilered as much of it as needed to be spoilered and refuted it rather clinically. But kicker he actually tried to reform, like, what Formerfish is actually spending time on, which is like the 4th dimension of protown, or something. He doesn't seem very concerned with looking better than FF in the exchange. When you roll red even the most empty attack can seem like an exchange it's possible to walk away from with a bruise.

To the extent that any of that is an act, he sold me on it.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1377, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1375, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:JJH is scum though so
This shall no doubt continue to be a repeated theme in your posts
VOTE: jjh927
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

11 done
a bunch more to go!
GTKAS
| here.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Good job Ali!
"Well, I..."
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

How will you send us those sweet love letters, Ali? An arrow to the other knee?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1471, Pink Ball wrote:How will you send us those sweet love letters, Ali? An arrow to the other knee?
oh I don't know, I'll have jingle arrange something special!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

how about an arrow to the heart
does that sound special?
GTKAS
| here.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Sounds like a once in a lifetime experience.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”