Micro 885: Crown on the Ground (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Hectic »

I am so so so so happy to finally start this game :)
I want a friendly game with everyone and I hope everyone has tons of fun. I have absolutely no ulterior motives and really only strive for peace and tranquility. I aim to be a pacifist and will therefore not be voting for anyone.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Hectic »

Never mind, I agree with Spam's logic on Gameplay. He's pretty sneaky too; he was pretty masterful as hiding as scum in my last game, so I'm very wary of him :D

VOTE: Gameplay

This is temporary, friend, I hope for you to come out as obvtown in the next couple of pages so I can remove this vote.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: popsofctown

What's the origination of your flavour text? I would like to know very very very much.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:15 pm

Post by Hectic »

Dear Phillipa,

I believe the royal ceremony has already begun. We have all assembled in the throne room, and are now eagerly anticipating which of us will be crowned as the new Kaiser of Montenegro. Do you always speak to others in letter form? If so, I could oblige, as you may have already noticed from this letter you are currently reading. However, I do find it much easier to speak face-to-face, so let me know if you change your mind. By the way, why is there a rope with a noose dangling from the chandelier?

Kind Regards,
Hectic
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Hectic »

It should be self explanatory why, but Gameplay now has my full full unconditional trust.

Early crown tactics: We don't openly declare who we're voting for? Don't want scum to know for sure who gets the crown, and give them information for picking NKs and roleblocking/playing around potential abilities. We can claim who we voted for at the start of the next day though.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #20 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Hectic »

Those are my head injuries in my time fighting in the Montenegrin-Ottomon war. Your mention of them has brought back some traumatic memories; I had hoped the people of this great nation would be more respectful of us veterans.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #21 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Hectic »

Also, you really need to take more care of your private correspondence, you keep dropping the letters on the floor, hence why we can all read them.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Hectic »

Liking pops' reasoning there. I don't scumread him for it, but
Gameplay:
What were looking for with that suggestion?

UNVOTE: popsofctown
VOTE: Correspondence

How you two doing? Will you only be corresponding with each other this game?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #39 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Hectic »

Problem with not claiming votes at the start of the next day is that it makes it a lot easier for scum to all vote for who they think is towniest out of all of them.

Think we should claim start of tomorrow who we all voted for, and then person who won the crown should claim.

Really dig the groupthink crown voting idea though, let's not talk about strong townreads or who we want the crown to go to at all. Revealing votes tomorrow can be really valuable if we don't do that.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #40 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Hectic »

Not a fan of gameplay's answer. Could just be small question he didn't give much thought to, but most to go off of at this stage. Do you still not understand what Pops is saying here, Gameplay?

UNVOTE: Correspondence
VOTE: Gameplay
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #43 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Hectic »

Not revealing votes allows scum to do two things easier:

1) All vote for the towniest within the scum, allowing that person to likely win the crown. Since we don't reveal votes, they can do this safely without any fear of association.

2) As you said, they all vote for the towniest town and shoot them.

If we reveal votes, scum cannot lie, since there comes a risk of the claimed crown wearing not having majority with all the claimed votes. So since they can't lie, it's riskier for them to vote together in fear of association.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #47 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Hectic »

The thing she picked out in your first post really is minor, but it's something to go off of at least. Some classic scumhunting basically. I can see you asking that just to get the game going though; it's RVS and you just want some activity at that stage.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #48 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Hectic »

Pops: Regarding 2, they can still quite easily get a general feel for who most are townreading. The consensus townread will be rarely voted and won't have a lot of pressure on them at times. So even if we deliberately don't talk about townreads, would be easy to get a general feeling.

What's so wrong with revealing votes? Townreads can definitely change from day 1 to day 2, and we get good information out of claimed votes too. Also prevent them voting tactically or if they do, make it easier to spot suspicious votes.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #49 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 26, popsofctown wrote:He promised to use the abilities in "the town's best interest" not "our best interest" (but he did use first person plural at the beginning of the post when he's not a hydra!?!?)
What did you think he meant by the "we" there if he wasn't a hydra? What else could he mean other than suggesting we all provide reasons for getting the crown?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #51 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Hectic »

Also true. An alternative approach is giving townreads, but not ordering them so we don't show who we're likely to give the crown to. Catching scum out for bad townreads and fabricating reasons is a big part of the game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #56 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 54, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:All this crown talk is nauseating.
Well, it is the whole mechanic for this game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #57 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Hectic »

UNVOTE: Gameplay
VOTE: Dunsstral
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #62 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Hectic »

Dunnstral and Lil Uzi: Got any other thoughts? Who you scumreading?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #69 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:21 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 66, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 58, Oversoul wrote:Selfvoting to wear the crown is allowed. Crown votes will be made public after the crown bearer has been selected. The votes will be blind for the 24 hour period, but then be revealed once the crown bearer has been selected.
Ah just saw this.
Sooo whoever got the crown can't hide and scum can't lie about who they voted for. That's good.
Oh, that changes basically everything. No point of not discussing townreads if the crown bearer is public before the night anyway.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #73 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Hectic »

i see
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #85 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:23 pm

Post by Hectic »

Correspondence has posted a lot of fluff/flavour and not many actual thoughts in their first 5 posts. Might just be because they're rubbing me the wrong way and making fun of my Scalp Folliculitis - I'm quite insecure about it - but let's see where this goes.

UNVOTE: Dunnstral
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #86 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 78, popsofctown wrote:Post 74 reeks. Very disingenuous reaction to a self-imposed post restriction. No actual town frustration with having an "unreadable" slot, or policy Lynch stance, or constructive words of any kind, just "don't lynch me when I refuse to play 12.5% of my mafia this game, thanks in advance".
Really? I had basically the same reaction to Correspondence.

x maya:
Is your vote on Dunnstral random, or have meaning behind it?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #88 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Hectic »

I get what you're saying, pops. I just see it as more NAI at this stage, but yes, it is pointing out something that we were all thinking, and she didn't add why that might make Correspondence town/scum.

Correspondence are scumreading Egduf for saying they'll be hard to read? Or for the refusal to eat salad properly thing (not an actual reason)? Difficult to understand the reasoning behind that vote. Correspondence?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #100 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Hectic »

Whoops, that was me, mod.

--
In post 99, Citceh wrote:No way do we try and give the crown to scum, agree with doctor drew for sure.

Why is Dunnstral town?
--

Quoted it for you for continuity. -OS
Last edited by Oversoul on Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #111 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Hectic »

I have a feeling the crown abilities aren't gonna be as powerful as cop checks, I think they'll be a lot less significant than that.

RCEnigma:
I think you're town, only way you'd be scum was if you were scum with me - so only a slight scumlean for now.

Anyway, why Gameplay as I as the two scum?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #146 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by Hectic »

RCEnigma, the scumlean thing was a callback to that last game since I remember you were in it, wasn't a serious read, just thought it'd be funny. I wasn't serious about that read in the Purge game either.

eGduf, I don't believe I've ever been in a game with you where I was scum actually, but yes, I would do this kind of thing as all alignments I'd like to think.

Kind of on holiday right now, so haven't got a lot of time, will have more tomorrow. I'll look back quickly now though, I don't like the doc and Dunnstral currently.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #147 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:00 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 124, gameplay506 wrote:K
VOTE: Hectic
What is this in response to, what made you change your vote to me? Could you explain more why you think I'm playing differently to our last game together?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #148 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:02 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 117, Doctor Drew wrote:Ya lately I am really not thinking Hectic is looking good and pops I replaced on and got bad vibes from you, but now I am at a place where I want to sheep you.

But how dare you not call me by my professional name......don't let the happen again.

Weird flip imo. What makes you think I'm just saying words and not trying to figure stuff out? Your flip on pops is weird. How'd you go from bad vibes to thinking she's trying to figure stuff out and wanting to sheep her?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #149 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:04 am

Post by Hectic »

Dunnstral came in yesterday after a spout of inactivity, asked a couple of short questions, unvoted, and then left the thread again. Scum pings of lurking and giving non-committal (or lack of) opinions.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #150 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:06 am

Post by Hectic »

Strongest townreads at the moment are pops and egdUf. These reads are little scuffed maybe perhaps could be possibly, so I'll reread the thread and post properly tomorrow, or maybe this evening actually.

For now:
VOTE: Doctor Drew
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #153 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Hectic »

I see his lurking as tactical, he intends to stay in the game and doesn't look like to be replacing out. Maya and and your slot lurked into replacement (or asked to be replaced) - that's not alignment indicative.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #167 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Hectic »

Fantastic news everyone: I'm going to claim town. Thought about survivor or lyncher, but I think it'd be hard to justify those, so town it is for now.

The reread that was promised will be delivered tomorrow. For now, I have some enquiries to make to some of the lovely innocent members of this fine upstanding town.

Correspondence: Why are you suspicious of Efudg? You have a severe lack of interactions with others in this game. Your letters are never addressed to anyone but each other, which means you haven't been asking questions, and have rarely answered questions (a few indirect answers). This evidently makes you incredibly difficult to read, and harder to associate with potential scum buddies, I can't help but believe your account's theme lends itself well to you if you're scum, and that you're aware of this and making full use out of it.

I am very very very very satisfied with RCEnigma's recent posts, and agree with him that Correspondence changing their mind on me based on no one coming to my defense, when their number 1 scumread (Edguf) did infact do just that is kind of slightly a little bit kinda weird. RCEnigma: What's your opinion on my "scum with you" post now? Do you believe me when I said it was a callback, and I was joking - similar to the Purge game?

Dunnstral's popped in with another essentially contentless post. Some reads would be nice you know. Do you scumread pops' for her long shots at you for example?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #168 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Hectic »

UNVOTE: Doctor Drew
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #169 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

@Oversoul:
I am extremely extremely sorry if this has been answered before, or if you can't answer this, but:

Are crown abilities alignment-indicative? E.g: Are the crown abilities randomly distributed between everyone, or have they been specifically chosen for each role with alignment in mind?

I'll accept a simple slap on the wrist if you can't answer this.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #279 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Hectic »

Love to see the recent bout of activity, might have to replace out if we can continue forward at this pace.

Dunnstral should not be getting a pass for his posts this game. His ISO rings massive alarm bells of non-committal scum, and he's barely giving out any reads. I'd like to see an earlier game of his where he's done this as town, if he or pops could provide that for me please.

Still scumread Correspondence and will leave my vote on for wagon purposes, eagerly awaiting their response to the suspicions on them.

I like gameplay, he feels like an old friend at this point. I like Aa's catchup, he looks like he's searching for the right things in the thread. Still think Ecafe is good; this feels like her usual town game. Pops is skill-full scum or town. RCEngima's pretty cool. The doc's a little shady, Correspondence and Dunnstral are quite shady.

Egdof:
Why do you still scumread pops? Who do you have in mind when you're thinking of aggressive players being more likely to be mafia? That didn't seem like the case at all in the past two games we played on this site. And neither for the last one we played off-site either. Any other reasons you're scumreading her?

Aa
What made you start thinking I was town? And I'm assuming you have no scumreads at the moment?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #281 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 149, Hectic wrote:Dunnstral came in yesterday after a spout of inactivity, asked a couple of short questions, unvoted, and then left the thread again. Scum pings of lurking and giving non-committal (or lack of) opinions.
^I was talking about Dunnstal's lurking there, not yours.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #282 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Hectic »

I dislike Correspondence a lot more than you right now, for reasons previously stated.

"my wagon wasn't picking up enough steam?" - Not a bad reason to switch because of this, is it? Wagons are good for pressuring and determining alignment.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #284 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Hectic »

Too tired right now to look through Dunnstral's previous games to find one where he acts like this as town, will have a look tomorrow. My main reason for switching off you is because I scumread both Correspondence and Dunnstral more than you right now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #288 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Hectic »

Correspondence/Dunnstral still my two preffered lynches. Would settle for Drew if not those two.

Though I haven't read up on this starry night game yet, so Dunnatral might get better/worse when I get round to it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #289 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:39 am

Post by Hectic »

Why are you scumreading me btw, Gameplay? Is it because of scum!me trying to resemble town!me's meta with the "only scum with me" thing?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #295 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Hectic »

Oh, you have a point there, Egduf. I wasn't considering the Leader game with Jack, and I don't know how I managed to forget about Panda last game, probably because he was TP over mafia. Pops' aggression has been productive though. Panda was zoning in on you because he was a lyncher, so I think the two cases are very different.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #297 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 294, popsofctown wrote:What does a Correspondence flip even tell anyone
This is true, hoping they come online to defend themselves at some point. Dunnstral's would similarly yield little information annoyingly enough, but they're both acting a lot more scummy than anyone else for me.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #319 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Hectic »

True, I haven't given this game as much attention as that newbie game. I blame real life.

Correspondence may not be the best lynch for info, but why aren't they scum? The flip on me based on no one coming to my defense when their number 1 scumread did is weird. The lack of interactions regarding asking/answering questions is scum-indicative. Their recent inactivity after suspicion starting stacking up on them is weird.

I'll finally have a look at Dunnstral in that starry night game now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #323 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Hectic »

Dunnstral did a lot more townhunting in that game, and actually gave out reads, even a few scum ones. Still happy with lynching him. Correspondence>Dunnstral>Drew.

I townread Edguf, pops, and RC, and townlean gameplay and Aa.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #328 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Hectic »

Lul, the "evidently" was referring to how a gimmick account like Correspondence's makes them harder to read.

I've said many times why I scumread Correspondence for reasons other than their recent lack of activity. Don't actually remember why I scumlean the doc now, will have to look back.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #331 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Hectic »

My point in that post was that they're hard to read, and that they were taking advantage of that fact by not asking/answering questions and making it even harder to read them by not interacting with many people. They could still make an attempt to scum/townhunt more despite the gimmick. That's why I think that behaviour is scum-inidicative.

Aa:
Help pls
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #343 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 332, Aa wrote:With what?
With why Correspondence is bad, though I just saw that you removed them from your list of possible lynchees.

Efdgu:
You should too.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #344 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 342, popsofctown wrote:omg do all of you live in Britain
Make America Great Britain Again in full swing.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #347 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Hectic »

I've brought this up a few times now but I also scumread them because of their flip on me based on then saying my partner would be coming to my defense and the fact no one was probably makes me town. Edfuf did come to my defense and was Correspondence's top scumread. Also how they haven't posted since votes suspicion started piling up on them.

I townread Egduf for meta reasons. Aa for his reads during catchup and since then.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #348 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Hectic »

Dunnstral: You and Correspondence were equally scummy at the time if that post. The Doc was always behind you two.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #353 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Hectic »

I see what you mean, it's an odd situation where I townread all of the active posters this game. I blame my laziness on a holiday earlier in Day1, and being occupied since then. I'll make some time tomorrow to go ISO diving though. Also retiring for the night.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #354 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 18, Correspondence wrote:While I hesitate to apply the esteemed professor’s methods without his supervision, I suspect we should find an array of unsightly and irregular bumps upon Mr. Hectic’s scalp, should we deign to dirty our hands in such an endeavor. I shall keep my eye on the ruffian, and alert the constabulary when my theory is confirmed.
In post 72, Correspondence wrote:With regard to Mr. Hectic, I see what you mean. He is quite erratic and brash, typical of young men of his station. The way he bounds from subject to subject is alarming, and it worries me that he has no true conviction. I am eager to take surreptitious measurements of his cranium!
Their first read was on me, their reasoning being I was switching my vote too often, and didn't appear to have genuine conviction. This is fair enough for someone who hasn't played with me before.
In post 72, Correspondence wrote:Another subject in the village you should inspect is Mr. Dunnstral. While he is quite difficult to follow at times, it is my opinion that still waters run deep, and we should let him be for now. The wandering peddler Popsofctown is also engaging, and always good for conversation. They wear their heart on their sleeve, and it is a good one. Pops was willing to indulge my hobbyist’s measurements, and sure enough, they are as kindly and honest as they seem. This is in contrast to the town drunk, egduf, who has seen fit to offer only churlish insouciance thus far. I shall be keeping my eye on that one, and I suggest you do the same.
I actually like these reads here. I had a similar read on pops at the time, and I can understand the read on Efdgu, though I believe it's more her playstyle than scum-indicative behaviour this game. Someone correct me if I'm misinterpreting their read on Dunnstral, but are they saying he doesn't post often but it's not scum-indicative behaviour but rather his playstyle, so not a reason to scumread him?

Nothing scummy so far tbh. I'll split this up into multiple posts for sanity reasons.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #355 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 74, Egduf wrote:Correspondence is going to be incredibly hard to read if they only interact with each other, the only thing I’ve really seen in their letters so far is that they don’t trust Hectic, but it’s just his play style to jump between things.
I’m going to be busy for the next three days, I will still be able to check the forum and post but I won’t be as active as normal.
Correspondence responds to the post above with the following:
In post 79, Correspondence wrote:Dearest Phillippa,

Just a brief note to you today, as I am in such distress. My goodness gracious! I took the liberty of hurrying down to the market to evaluate the drunk you mentioned, one Egduf. Surely, she reeked of sin as she accosted me even before I had a chance to measure betwixt her eyes. Such a fierce and craven denunciation I have never heard, and I confess to you I fainted straightaway from the fume of cheap gin upon her breath.

Fortunately, the gallant Miss Pops you wrote to me of rescued me, and together we reported the fiend to the constabulary. Surely as fine and upstanding a gentlewoman has never been, (aside from you, of course.) The officer assured me that our village has little regard for such wanton behavior, but he requires the testimony of at least five citizens in good standing to make an arrest. I shall see it done or be damned!

Battered but unbroken,
Henrietta

Post Script -

VOTE: Egduf
Edguf's post was hardly a "denunciation". The reaction from Correspondence here is a little out of proportion, though the second part of their post does make it seem like they're agreeing with pops' reasoning here:
In post 78, popsofctown wrote:Post 74 reeks. Very disingenuous reaction to a self-imposed post restriction. No actual town frustration with having an "unreadable" slot, or policy Lynch stance, or constructive words of any kind, just "don't lynch me when I refuse to play 12.5% of my mafia this game, thanks in advance".
I just find the way Correspondence describes it weird, as if it's Edguf attacking them rather than they manner of the comment that they're opposed to.
In post 92, Correspondence wrote:Dear Henrietta,

Honestly, my dear, these villagers are in desperate need of sophistication. Why, just yesterday I tried to place an order for a new hat from the finest haberdashery in London, and the poor telegraph operator simply stared at me blankly. Perhaps I should speak slower, or use smaller words so these bumpkins understand.

I also suspect they do not appreciate all the work we have been doing in ascertaining the criminality of Mr. Hectic and Miss Egduf, nor the moral rectitude of Miss Pops and Mr Dunnstral. These efforts are certainly more vigorous than any put forth by our detractors, wouldn’t you say? If they cannot understand my reasoning, then I contend they are not listening carefully.

Ever yours,
Phillippa
Hasn't explained their scumread on me once since the initial "no conviction" thing. This post isn't great, no explanation for their townread on Dunnstral either. His behaviour being non-alignment indicative doesn't make it town-indicative either.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #356 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 155, Correspondence wrote:Dear Phillippa,

I must apologize for the length of time since my last letter. I am afraid I took ill, with a fever climbing beyond 39 degrees Centigrade! Fear not for me, my friend, as the fever has broken, and my physician assures me all will be well soon enough.

Much has happened while I lay ill. First, I have included a letter written to me by Miss Pops. Just as she rescued me from the perfidy of Miss Egduf, so too has she consented to join us in our phrenological research. Hooray! She has some interesting theories with regards to Mister Drew, which I heartily support given his suspicious activity observed after receiving her letter. Surely, his intentions do not match his words.

I begin to suspect we were wrong with regard to Mr. Hectic. While he is certainly erratic and strange, the rush to condemnation seems overly hasty. I suspect that if he were part of some nefarious enterprise, his partner would rather protect him, and conversely the real criminals would be all too eager to use him as a scapegoat. Therefore, I believe he is guilty of little more than being a young man, prone to the eccentricities of callow youths and little more.

My greatest concern continues to be Miss Egduf. While I consider her most likely in league with Mister Drew, she continues to be suspicious of her own accord.

Fondest regards,
Henrietta
This is their latest post, the flip on me as I've explained is bad. They provide no further reasoning on why they scumread Efdug, despite me asking them several times to expand on it before this post I believe. No idea about the Drew read, need to go back and ISO him after this.

Since then, they've gone radio-silent after suspicion was mounting on them. That's scum-indicative more often than not. They're not actually as scummy as I had in my head though, I'll have a look at Dunnstral later today.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #358 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 357, Egduf wrote:
In post 295, Hectic wrote:Oh, you have a point there, Egduf. I wasn't considering the Leader game with Jack, and I don't know how I managed to forget about Panda last game, probably because he was TP over mafia. Pops' aggression has been productive though. Panda was zoning in on you because he was a lyncher, so I think the two cases are very different.
While I find it hard to believe you forgot about both cases, I don't see why you would admit it like this as mafia so I guess it was a genuine mistake. You also have a point about Pops being more productive.
So who do you want to lynch today? Is Correspondence still your preferred lynch?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #359 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Hectic »

Did I say later today? I meant later tomorrow of course. What's up with the lack of activity earlier today though?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #370 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by Hectic »

I like Correspondence's last post. Dunnstral has improved as the game has went on (if slightly), and no one seems to agree with me on him anyway. So for now:

VOTE: Doctor Drew

I'll be back in the evening.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #390 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Hectic »

Doc's the most sensible compromise then.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #393 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Hectic »

That bodyguard claim is risky, any other bodyguard should counter claim, very unlikely there'll be 2 in a setup like this. He's probably telling the truth if no counter claims.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #397 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Hectic »

I mean it's risky if you're scum, hence why I think you're telling the truth. Definitely makes sense to predetermine the crownwearer then. I'm most happy with pops, still like Egduf but she's dropped her activity a lot recently.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #398 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 396, gameplay506 wrote:Not sure I buy the claim tbh
Also not sure we can actually swing for someone else
Why not the doc? Think most people are iffy about him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #441 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Hectic »

Well, we can't just go around switching wagons until half the town's claimed their roles. His recent thoughts and VT claim does concern me, but I think he's the lynch here.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #454 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Hectic »

Uhhhh can we not please?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #459 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Hectic »

I'm already voting for Drew I believe
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #509 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Hectic »

Pops is definitely the best crown for me, regardless of what drew flips here.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #526 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Hectic »

Can we just lynch drew please? We're making this a lot harder than it needs to be.

Where did Aa disappear off to? Thought he'd be online to place a vote.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #527 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Hectic »

woah, hang on let me claim. I'm mason
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #528 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Hectic »

Well, this is really bad
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #532 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

Let me clarify; I'm a Seeking Mason, each night I target a player. If I target a seeking mason who also targeted me, we get a chat together
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #533 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

I can qoute some breadcrums and my seeking mason's crumbs but it reveals who they are obviously
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #534 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 180, Aa wrote:Hello. Is it me you're looking for?
since it should be obvious to scum now, this is Aa's breadcrumb for being a seeking mason^ his first post
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #537 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 279, Hectic wrote:Love to see the recent bout of activity, might have to replace out if we can continue forward at this pace.

Dunnstral should not be getting a pass for his posts this game. His ISO rings massive alarm bells of non-committal scum, and he's barely giving out any reads. I'd like to see an earlier game of his where he's done this as town, if he or pops could provide that for me please.

Still scumread Correspondence and will leave my vote on for wagon purposes, eagerly awaiting their response to the suspicions on them.

I like gameplay, he feels like an old friend at this point.
I like Aa's catchup, he looks like he's searching for the right things in the thread.
Still think Ecafe is good; this feels like her usual town game. Pops is skill-full scum or town. RCEngima's pretty cool. The doc's a little shady, Correspondence and Dunnstral are quite shady.

Egdof:
Why do you still scumread pops? Who do you have in mind when you're thinking of aggressive players being more likely to be mafia? That didn't seem like the case at all in the past two games we played on this site. And neither for the last one we played off-site either. Any other reasons you're scumreading her?

Aa
What made you start thinking I was town? And I'm assuming you have no scumreads at the moment?
That's me indicating to Aa I'm his seeking mason partner^
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #542 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Hectic »

Damn, this is frustrating.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #547 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Hectic »

Sorry if we're wrong about you, Doc. See you in the mystery box game I guess.

Aa:
Apologies for getting us into this situation. Wish you'd put that vote down though.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #550 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 546, popsofctown wrote:Hectic and S_S, and to a lesser extent RCE (if he's town) probably offer weaker benefits for getting crowned. I would still prefer to crown me or gameplay. It's riskier but you only live once

Hectic is your role PM written such that Aa must be town?
I think you're still the best crown. And yeah, all Seeking Masons are aligned with the town.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #556 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Hectic »

Wouldn't be surprised if scum had a one-shot mason killer on top of their nightkill, or something of the sort. Was quite surprised when Aa came out with that first post, since I was being really cautious. Otherwise, the setup seems definitely town favoured unless scum can secure a crown or two.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #573 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:49 am

Post by Hectic »

Well well well well well

Seeking masons pick someone each night, if two seeking masons pick each other, they get a private mason chat.

I suggest I'm the crown tonight since I'm effectively a named townie now, only if RC claims he has another shot to use as bodyguard though.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #575 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:51 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 525, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: Hectic RCE hammer it?
I don't want to NL
This is so scummy btw. Reconsidered my read on pops given she essentially drove the wagon around to me when we could've just lynched Drew, and then tried to get someone to hammer me without letting me claim.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #577 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Hectic »

Gameplay is strong town given the end of last day's events.

Agreed, some kind of claim if not a fully transparent one is warranted here
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #609 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 580, popsofctown wrote:re: the Hectic lynch, Drew was always my preferred lynch, but there was very few hours left to deadline, and I counted exactly 5 potential voters online, one of which was Drew, who did not demonstrate willingness to self-vote. I was certain a no-lynch was going to happen but was pleasantly surprised when people started showing up and the thread had much more activity than average near deadline.
In post 516, Oversoul wrote:
Votecount 1.09

Hectic (3) - Dunnstral, gameplay506, Doctor Drew
L-2

Doctor Drew (3) - Hectic, RCEnigma, popsofctown
L-2

RCEnigma (2) - popsofctown, Correspondence
Correspondence (1) - Egduf

Not Voting (1) - Aa

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2019-08-26 00:15:00).
Why is pops getting a pass regarding the end of D1's events? gameplay and Dunnstral were both online and not on Drew, so a Drew lynch was perfectly reasonably and Drew didn't have to selfvote. pops' switch onto me wasn't necessary for avoiding a no-lynch and could definitely be scum!pops trying to get another townie to claim, especially if she'd picked up on me and Aa being too trusting of each other. I may have made it too obvious that we were masons or lovers after all with stuff like this:
In post 331, Hectic wrote:My point in that post was that they're hard to read, and that they were taking advantage of that fact by not asking/answering questions and making it even harder to read them by not interacting with many people. They could still make an attempt to scum/townhunt more despite the gimmick. That's why I think that behaviour is scum-inidicative.

Aa:
Help pls
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #610 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Hectic »

Just doesn't add up if Drew was her preferred lynch like she claims he was.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #614 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Hectic »

Alright. So either pops is scum, or mafia don't have a roleblocker/rolestopper. If pops is town, I don't see why mafia wouldn't use their roleblocker/rolestopper to push a kill through on pops, given she was consensus town being crowned at the end of last day.

Assuming town!pops, I get crowned today and RC protects me tonight. If I die, RC is scum and lying about his bodyguard. Or pops is scum and scum have a roleblocker/rolestopper.

How flawed is this logic?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #646 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Hectic »

I agree with pops here, I don't think she should claim. Pops is no way the 100% kill for mafia tonight, town!pop could easily be alive tomorrow if RC is scum or scum target me anyway and kill town!RC. And we don't want to give scum the opportunity to play around any ability she might have.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #650 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 648, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 646, Hectic wrote:I agree with pops here, I don't think she should claim. Pops is no way the 100% kill for mafia tonight, town!pop could easily be alive tomorrow if RC is scum or scum target me anyway and kill town!RC. And we don't want to give scum the opportunity to play around any ability she might have.
So scum RCE kills the person he's supposed to bodyguard and then what does he do?
He claims roleblocking/stopping shenanigans.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #655 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Hectic »

What info would we lose if she dies tonight without claiming? Everyone's crown ability is different, so knowing what her specific crown power does isn't really that important.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #657 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 653, popsofctown wrote:If I get nightkilled the crown ability is incorporated in my flip
@mod: Do crown abilities flip with deaths? Wondering if this is confirmable.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #663 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 654, Dunnstral wrote:If there was a scum roleblocker they would have probably been on Pops last night
That's what I'm thinking so scum!RC can reason for scum!pops in that case which is why she's alive while scum have a roleblocker. I mean, I considered it myself in an earlier post.

Egufd:
What do you think of Correspondence now? They were your main lynch target for the majority of yesterday.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #677 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:35 am

Post by Hectic »

Not necessarily, you could argue that pops is scum, which is why the roleblocker exists with pops still being alive.

Anyway, who we lynching today? Correspondence might need a prod.

VOTE: Dunnstral
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #682 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Hectic »

Hey Dunnstral, what are your reads now? Who's your preferred lynch today?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #689 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 667, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 563, Oversoul wrote:
Crown Vote 1

popsofctown (4) - popsofctown, Correspondence, RCEnigma, Dunnstral
gameplay506 (2) - gameplay506, Hectic
Egduf (1) - Egduf
Correspondence (1) - Aa

Not Voting (0) -

popsofctown has been Crowned!

The deadline for Night 1 is August 29, 9:00p.m. EST. I don't know if this is accurate (expired on 2019-08-29 00:30:00).
Either there was at least 1 scum voting for pops to get the crown here, or gameplay/edguf are a team and both voted for themselves (which would be weird, I think)
Why did you feel the need to bring this up? I don't think this tells us anything. What does this imply?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #690 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 660, Dunnstral wrote:If it flips with you then fine, it's not as important
Why is it such a big deal that the crown ability flips? Does knowing that it flips now really tip the scale from you wanting pops to claim to now being okay with her not claiming? Isn't knowledge of crown abilities as useful to scum as it is to town?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #691 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 685, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think I've been secretive with my reads either

Gameplay
Pops
Edguf
Rce
Coresspondance

But willing to ignore Rce
Could you expand on why you townread Edguf over Correspondence? Other than what you mentioned earlier about Edfug voting for herself being town-indicative.

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but I still scumlean you, so I want to form a better read on you.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #701 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Hectic »

Love that post, Correspondence. Glad to see people are getting finally getting on the Dunnstral train.

Still not sold on Edguf, but that shouldn't matter for today.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #744 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Hectic »

UNVOTE: Dunnstral

Uhhh, we have 4 days so let's not hammer now. Not out of the realms of possibility that scum!Dunnstral wouldn't self-hammer here either to cut the day short.

I can see a world where RC is scum, but it would mean we have a doctor/jailkeeper/babysitter that hasn't claimed, and scum has a rolestopper, or in a less likely scenario, a roleblocker. That or RC is scum with pops which is really unlikely.

Otherwise, it would be weird for the setup to have no protective roles.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #766 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 760, RCEnigma wrote:Dear journal, Entry #121

Correspondence continues the "everyone but me" agenda. But only as long as everyone else approves. It seems like no one else is concerned.

Journal am I crazy? You can give it to me straight I can take it. Should I be worried that none of my peers are woke? What if they don't even Vape? I don't know how much longer I can hang in there before my madness becomes a reality. Or is it my reality becomes madness?

Wilson won't call me back either. Sad boy hours.
Dear Dear,

Dear, I don't know what to say but you must listen to me, Dear.

Dunnstral is "one with the scum" as much as a bus is "one with the driver". He is deserving of a right lynching, through and through. And whether that means we give him a slap on the wrist, or wring his neck from a noose; we shall determine that after we have placed 4 votes on him, Dear.

The matter of his partner can be resolved come the morning. Possible candidates include Correspondence>Egduf/RCEnigma>Pops>Gameplay in that order, but more thorough investigations must be carried out. If it comes to it, I shall vape for the good of your sanity, and the good of this town, Dear. However, I fear it shall be difficult as I possess no mouth or lungs, but I will find a way for you, Dear, because you are dear, Dear.

Kind Regards,
RCEnigma's Journal
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #769 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 767, RCEnigma wrote:As long as I have your word you push correspondence tomorrow if this flips town.

VOTE: Dunn L-1
Absolutely. Just remember that my logic in doesn't work if you don't always protect me tonight.

INTENT TO HAMMER, DUNNSTRAL.
I recommend claiming.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #773 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Hectic »

Whatever, screw the night analysis then, it only works if you always protect me, but that makes town!Pops a free kill for scum here. Town can probably just win this off of reads anyway.

I'll bring the wine out.

Eudgf:
Who'd you lynch of Dunn/Correspondence here?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #792 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Hectic »

Alright then.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #797 (isolation #98) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Hectic »

Well, we'll never know who he targeted, but Godspeed, RCEnigma. You were too good for this world.

And with that, I have lost all desire to play this game. RCEnigma was everything to me.
I remember when I first saw him and thought he was a hydra of Radiant Cowbells and Enigma, but no, he was his own man, and WHAT a man he was.
May he rest in peace.

Ready to claim your crown and show us your breadcrumbs now, Pop?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #814 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Hectic »

Correspondence could definitely have been bussing given it looked like yesterday was headed for a Correspondence/Dunnstral lynch yesterday. So I could see Correspondence cutting their losses and picking up some townie points from the bussing. Need to hear a lot more from them.

Egduf has been a little weird in tone this game. Particularly her flip on Gameplay. Not because of the logic behind it, because I can follow that, but the way she addressed that scumread and vote directly TO Gameplay. I don't think I've seen her doing that as town as far as I can remember. Her content's been fine looking through her ISO, but I'm getting bad vibes from tone. Let's hear her thoughts on Pops from their discussion in the neighbouriser chat.

Gameplay's obvtown for me at this point. I'll hate myself if he's scum at the end of this though.

Pops has played really towny all game, but I don't want to write her off completely for a few small reasons.

I'm confirmed scum.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #825 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Hectic »

Correspondence making it harder and harder to lynch them with these top tier posts.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #826 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Hectic »

Egduf is pretty busy irl so her inactivity is mostly NAI.
Let's wait for her to get back on or for a replacement just in case she refutes Pops' neighbouriser claim for some reason.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #833 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 831, popsofctown wrote:Gameplay or Hectic

To what extent do you think the replacement can perform in a way that you wouldn't want to lynch the slot?
Eh, it depends. If someone enters and starts town-spewing, I could be convinced in theory.
It'd take quite a bit of vomiting at this point though.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #837 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Hectic »

Too late.
How you doing, Chemist?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #844 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Hectic »

Not doing so great in the townspewing department so far, I gotta say.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #850 (isolation #105) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:07 am

Post by Hectic »

I felt like I've jumped to conclusions a little too quickly.
I'd like to apologise to everyone for my tunnel earlier.
After much reconsideration, I've decided to retract my initial vote.

UNVOTE: Hectic
VOTE: Chemist L-1 to be safe.

I am declaring intent to convince someone else to declare intent here.

Better hurry, Chemist.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #862 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 854, gameplay506 wrote:Hectic I see you online, don't ignore me
Lul, I'm in 8 games right now.
Don't ask me why. I regret my decision every minute of every day.

Yeah, I don't mind crowning you even though it's technically not optimal.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #863 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:51 am

Post by Hectic »

Chemist, what are your thoughts on pops from your neighbourhood chat?
And any other dirt you've found on her?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #868 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Hectic »

I will
always
be here for you, Chemist.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #905 (isolation #109) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Hectic »

Thanks for modding the game, Oversoul!
Had a lot of fun despite not playing too well in this one.
The crown mechanic is certainly interesting and something that could be experimented more with.
I don't think the game was
too
townsided but just felt that way because Pops and Gameplay put in some convenient obvtown performances.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #909 (isolation #110) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Hectic »

And yeah, you're right, Pops.
I would scumread myself this game probably. I got real lazy after basically being confirmed.
My excuse is that I had faith that the townbloc would prevail.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #910 (isolation #111) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 906, popsofctown wrote:pops ofc town
Lul, I've been reading your name wrong this whole time.

Been reading it as "Pops of c town".
Should've asked what 'c' meant.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #911 (isolation #112) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 907, popsofctown wrote:if gameplay and I were seeking masons game would have been very different lol
Yeah, that would be an entirely different game.
I die day 1 and then probably Drew day 2.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #912 (isolation #113) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Hectic »

Tell us your secret, Correspondence.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”