Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

VC 2.3
PopsicleStix wrote:i'm not going to say anything to that other than i'm not a mafia...
Not Voting (3) -
rosterfoster, AaronFrost, Tchill13
Elements (2) -
skitter30, Hectic
(L-2)

Hectic (2) -
NotMySpamAccount, Elements
(L-2)

With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 1 ends in
(expired on 2019-09-23 11:00:00)

Game Notes

- skitter30 is V/LA on Friday's and Saturdays
Elements
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: they/she/it

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Elements »

God damn it, I was writing a meaty post - for my standards - and accidentally closed the tab
Elements
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by Elements »

Noooooo! I just did it again...
Elements
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Elements »

You know what they say, third time lucky
Elements
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:03 am

Post by Elements »

In post 372, skitter30 wrote:again, how often have you seen wagons go down like that only has town voting in the back half ... ?
Twice, recently.

I'm assuming people think the last three contain scum given the speed of the hammer. Azure was town so there is no way in which scum could've co-ordinated the hammer. Unless you think NMSA and I are both scum wanting to put reaper to L-1 so someone would accidentally hammers, NMSA's vote is the same as any other L-2 vote in the game, and mine is the same as any L-1 vote in the game. There have been so many L-1 wagons my vote would have been as AI as any of the others if there was no hammer. The only reason you all think one of us is scum, is because there was a hammer, but the hammer was town. I think the night kill confirms NMSA as town? OK not confirms, but makes him more likely to be town.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:55 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 369, skitter30 wrote:
In post 344, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
skitter30 wrote:
In post 279, Hectic wrote:If Reaper flips town here:
Scum!Azure is hammering him before his replacement can come in to townspew and save this miserable train wreck of a slot.
That or she's playing as REAL fucking bad town.
Like town that doesn't deserve to be called town, or even a village.
More like a slum.
@nmsa i don't get it, why does this post implicate hectic in the nk; this post to me looks to me more like he might be setting up an azure mislynch after a reaper townflip; seems kinda silly to nk her if that's the case
You and Hectic bot hmissed the point. Killing Azu was a stupid move, because Azu was an easy ml. And Yet It Happened. Scum!Hectic posts this to make it look like an Azu kill wouldn't come from him.
but like he recognizes azu is an easy mislynch ... so why doesn't he just aim to do that today instead of this wifom- stuff?
That's the whole point.
Everyone
recognized azu as an easy ml. Yet he was still shot. So who looks best from that nk? The guy who said azu absolutely had to be lynched.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
Elements
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Elements »

Skitter, you think I'm scum, in what world do I think Azure is the optimal night kill?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:32 am

Post by AaronFrost »

skitter30 wrote:
Scum!Azure is hammering him before his replacement can come in to townspew and save this miserable train wreck of a slot.
More like a slum.
@nmsa i don't get it, why does this post implicate hectic in the nk; this post to me looks to me more like he might be setting up an azure mislynch after a reaper townflip; seems kinda silly to nk her if that's the case
You and Hectic bot hmissed the point. Killing Azu was a stupid move, because Azu was an easy ml. And Yet It Happened. Scum!Hectic posts this to make it look like an Azu kill wouldn't come from him.
This implies that scum!Hectic already decided he was going to kill Azure before the day even ended, which doesn't seem likely to me given the way he reacted to the quickhammer.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:34 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 381, Elements wrote:Skitter, you think I'm scum, in what world do I think Azure is the optimal night kill?
In what world is Azure the optimal night kill for anyone.

I'll use the same logic Tchill used against me earlier, anyone can easily say "I would never kill Azure, that would be a bad move for me."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Hectic »

skitter30 wrote:
More like a slum.
Fucking hell, Spam. Let me explain to you why you shouldn't follow that reasoning:

"Hey, wasn't Elements Azure's biggest scumread yesterday? There's no way scum!Elements would kill Azure here because that would be far too obvious. He must be town." - Shitty Mcshitton

"Wasn't Hectic setting Azure up for a mislynch tomorrow? No way he would nightkill her, he must be town." - Fucky von Fuckwit

"Did you see Aaron express distaste at Azure as say 'I'm definitely not townreading you?'. He's not gonna nightkill someone he was scumreading and could get lynched the next day. Aaron is town, guaranteed." - Crapton Crapper

"Spam was telling Azure how anti-town that quicklynch was and could've easily pushed for her the next day. I think he's town because he wouldn't kill her." - Asshole Pisskebab

Also, you're assuming I came online, saw Azure had just quickhammered Reaper, devised a plan to set Azure up before the end of the day, AND that I planned to nightkill her, all for some nice townie WIFOM points that shouldn't even apply.
My post at the end of the day is NAI, and should be seen as such.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Hectic »

Hey Elements, you haven't responded to most of my points in , , and .

Would like to hear your excuses for the following:
-Why we should disregard Azure's scumreads because of "WIFOM".
-My disagreement with your theories in , and my criticism of the structure of your post (looks like scum imitating town by taking forced stances).
-Your votes in . Why didn't you just vote for me? Why wait for Spam to provide an explanation and what did you like about his explanation which convinced you to change your vote?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 309, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
Elements wrote:
In post 294, NotMySpamAccount wrote:VOTE: Hectic
Give some explanation before I join you?
Gladly:
More like a slum.
and
Elements wrote:I'm thinking hectic might be scum from the night kill. It's obviously just for confution, and that's a very hectic thing to do. (No pun intended)
The nk is a crazy move, but that post makes it look even worse.
Talking about your second point.
Why is this "a very hectic thing to do" for you? Have I played with you before, what makes you think I in particular would make that kind of fucking ridiculous play?
Elements
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Elements »

In post 386, Hectic wrote:Have I played with you before
For everyone who doesn't know, Hectic and I were both members of the University of Warwick's mafia society last year during which we played
a lot
of mafia together. This question is clearly meant to pull away from the fact that I know his character and that Azure being the night kill fits well within it.

Separate point:
For all of you saying the perfectly reasonable "Why would anyone kill Azure", yes I agree. Killing Azure was a terrible play by the mafia. All of you who scum read me because Azure had a strong scum read on me consider this; Being dead gives a lot of credence to a player's reads. Azure was the most thought of as scum player in the game last night meaning she was the least influential on other people's reads. By killing her she is proven town and, as stated before, her reads are much more influential.
So I ask you, is the Azure night kill not worse for me then it is for anyone else? Not only is it killing a potential mislynch but also incriminates me with reads that would otherwise have been mostly ineffectual and were formed less than a week after the game started.
Elements
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Elements »

In post 385, Hectic wrote:Your votes in . Why didn't you just vote for me? Why wait for Spam to provide an explanation and what did you like about his explanation which convinced you to change your vote?
I was going to vote for you anyway. The question was for getting a better read on spam.
Elements
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Elements »

In post 385, Hectic wrote:My disagreement with your theories in , and my criticism of the structure of your post
I've already discarded them as total rubbish and pointed out occasions where I have commented on Azure's reads.
I have nothing to say on your thoughts about the scumminess of the structure of my post
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 387, Elements wrote:
For everyone who doesn't know, Hectic and I were both members of the University of Warwick's mafia society last year during which we played
a lot
of mafia together. This question is clearly meant to pull away from the fact that I know his character and that Azure being the night kill fits well within it.

Separate point:
For all of you saying the perfectly reasonable "Why would anyone kill Azure", yes I agree. Killing Azure was a terrible play by the mafia. All of you who scum read me because Azure had a strong scum read on me consider this; Being dead gives a lot of credence to a player's reads. Azure was the most thought of as scum player in the game last night meaning she was the least influential on other people's reads. By killing her she is proven town and, as stated before, her reads are much more influential.
So I ask you, is the Azure night kill not worse for me then it is for anyone else? Not only is it killing a potential mislynch but also incriminates me with reads that would otherwise have been mostly ineffectual and were formed less than a week after the game started.
That question was directed at Spam, not you, Elements. I'm not trying to hide the fact that I've played a lot of mafia with you.
Though your misinterpretation of that point certainly is interesting and makes you slightly more townie.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Hectic »

I'm not going to write off the possibility that I'm death tunneling yet another fucking townie here, but I'm pretty deadset on Elements at the moment.
Hopefully we get a replacement for that dead chicken.
I'll ISO others later.
Elements
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Elements »

In post 391, Hectic wrote:I'm not going to write off the possibility that I'm death tunneling yet another fucking townie here, but I'm pretty deadset on Elements at the moment.
Other than the night kill, why?
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Saladman27 »

Currently looking for a replacement for rosterfoster
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 381, Elements wrote:Skitter, you think I'm scum, in what world do I think Azure is the optimal night kill?
the one where they've been calling out a scumread on you
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

why has this game kinda died ....
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Elements
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 395, skitter30 wrote:why has this game kinda died ....
Idk, I've been doing my best to keep it going
Elements
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Elements »

hopefully the roster replacement will liven things up
Elements
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Elements
they/she/it
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 394, skitter30 wrote:
the one where they've been calling out a scumread on you
In post 387, Elements wrote:
a lot

Separate point:
I refer you to this as to why I wouldn't have done that
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”