Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Who's talking about lynching turkey?

This is a potential bastard game with the most bizarre, that I have seen at least, mod confirmed 'IC'.

There are questions that deserve to be answered.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 60, gobbledygook wrote:Wait. GreyIce you were CC’d on the PM that The Baker sent
In post 61, gobbledygook wrote:He said this game has a “Cult-like situation”
What exactly the heckie is this about?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 150, Korina wrote:Because he's lying. I checked the wiki for both McWeirdo Swedboy and fluffmeister supreme. No results on either. I also looked up the opening of the show. There's no narrator character I can find.

VOTE: Senator
In post 151, Korina wrote:Plus, he claimed two different names for his role.
In post 194, Titus wrote: My post saying scum slip sometimes.

I am not concerned so much about the slip. It might be valid. I see the sirvivalism.

Multiple claims, refusal to claim, then a claim. Senator's goal is survival.
In post 225, GreyICE wrote: Because Day 1 had approximately zero content except a self-indulgent prick making up claims and then wondering why everyone was voting him.

Okay so just to recap for the few people here who have a 3 digit IQ:

These three, at least two of whom I'm aware are literally better and smarter than this shit, got their panties in a twist because senator's claims of McWeirdo Swedeboy and Fluffmeister Supreme were not actually the name of the character, and for this transgression he was lynched. To which I say

What the fuck are you people doing if you AREN'T scum?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 223, GreyICE wrote:Hey Hydra? Can I offer you some advice? If you think I'm town, let me work. If you see me rallying a wagon and disagree, then it's a good time to do this shit. Otherwise, let people do their thing. This is not the mordhaus show.
70% townread on you, but you're working the wrong angle. As someone who knows more about your MO than you know that I know, you should be aware of two things:

1. Korina has an incredible cult fetish. If he hears hoofbeats, he's going to think cult.

2. Korina is pushing gobblegobblemotherfucker because if cult, gobblegobblemotherfucker is an excellent recruit because HE STARTED THE PHASE WHEN HE'D BE RECRUITED AS TOWN.

More to the point, the thing you want me to back off on (jumping in prematurely) is something you did with dogboy.

Taken in isolation, either of these facts make Korina look bad. Together they make it look like Korina is trying to gamesolve poorly.

GIce/Titus is never S/S. Titus has significant scum equity but should be left to her own devices for a while. Scum should shoot gobbles because the risk of cult is just as big to them, which means we should explicitly not give a shit about gobbles either way for today. There's probably no cult anyway, because cultafia is stupid broken and the flavor heavily implies a single scumteam.

I have a pretty large murderboner for DDrew.

Elbirn might be scumplaining, someone poke him with a stick.

We should be obvtown.

Flubber has a roughly 40% chance of knowing who I am after this post.

~Dr. Rockso
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 253, Mordhaus wrote: GIce/Titus is never S/S.

[...]

~Dr. Rockso
1. Why not?

2. Fight me or go away
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: Titus
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Korina »

@Elbrin, the reason why Senator was lynched was because they claimed two separate names, then refused to claim
anything
, meaning that somewhere along the line, they lied.

Additionally, we have three townies at the very least on Senator’s lynch.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 256, Korina wrote:@Elbrin, the reason why Senator was lynched was because they claimed two separate names, then refused to claim
anything
, meaning that somewhere along the line, they lied.

Additionally, we have three townies at the very least on Senator’s lynch.
1. They were very clearly not real names. He was clearly either having a giggle or just taking the piss out of people who insisted on crawling into his asshole over minutae. So says I, the late US Senator John McCain.

2. Cool, so unless you believe that wagon was all town, finding the scum in the other four should be a breeze. Do you have any thoughts on the wagon comp/alignments?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hey Korina while you're answering my question can you go ahead and claim BEF as your Mason partner? I don't know that you have and I'd like to remove BEF's plausible deniability if you're lying and both of you are scum. Tia.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

@Elbrin, I'm as KISS level, playing as a distraction.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 257, Elbirn wrote:2. Cool, so unless you believe that wagon was all town, finding the scum in the other four should be a breeze. Do you have any thoughts on the wagon comp/alignments?
That's why I opened on GreyIce
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 259, Titus wrote:@Elbrin, I'm as KISS level, playing as a distraction.
Not sure what this means

gi opening acknowledged
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 261, Elbirn wrote:
In post 259, Titus wrote:@Elbrin, I'm as KISS level, playing as a distraction.
Not sure what this means

gi opening acknowledged
My brain is only functioning at keep it simple stupid levels.

If it's anti-town, I'm lynching if not conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Titus, you're more explain-y than I remember from townTitus. Is this a real thing or am I just crazy?

~Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 254, Elbirn wrote:
In post 253, Mordhaus wrote: GIce/Titus is never S/S.

[...]

~Dr. Rockso
1. Why not?

2. Fight me or go away
Too obviously leashed to each other. Both are talented scum. If they were going hard buddy buddy it would feel less awkward. If they were going distancing there would be less sheeping. Thus, the interactions aren't theater and they're not S/S.

Way easier to outsource fighting you to someone who cares more. Besides, there's things to learn from who picks up the torch I leave behind, even if that ends up being my hydra partner. Who should show up eventually. :P
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

~Dr. Rockso
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Korina »

BEF is my partner, although my only gripe is that the mason pt is mostly me talking.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 223, GreyICE wrote:
In post 218, Mordhaus wrote:Very surface level, much yawn.

Korina town.

VOTE: drew

~Dr Rockso
Hey Hydra? Can I offer you some advice? If you think I'm town, let me work. If you see me rallying a wagon and disagree, then it's a good time to do this shit. Otherwise, let people do their thing. This is not the mordhaus show.

Okay, well I guess it actually is kind of technically the mordhaus show BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN
Listen. I have tried time and time again, TIME AND TIME, to get my friend Dr. Rockso some help, some help, some help.

But that crazy motherfucker has made it quite clear that we dont go anywhere without our cocaine and rehab will not let us bring our cocaine. I tried an intervention but that just turned into a 2 week binge when the damn groupies misunderstood what an intervention was. Dont believe Rockso when he says that im the one who is crazy, he is the crazy one. All i do is cocaine. Rockso has been dipping into those bath salts and could just chill on the couch or eat your face off. Even odds.

Reminds me of the time I was at my Florida mansion and we had the Gator Pond all stocked up and had a mountain of cocaine that would make Tony Montana say its time for some fucking help. We got the gators all geeked up on the pixie dust and then watched as wanna be roadies wrestled then in vasoline. Never did find all of that one guy.

ROCKZO MOTHERFUCKERS
+1
Last edited by The Baker on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 224, Korina wrote:If there is an IC reveal condition, I want to know it since I really doubt there's a masonry and an IC.
Well, acid could make you believe that reality wasnt real and that the unreality in your head was reality to you because you were so down in it. Are you doubting our mod in saying that Gob is an IC? Cause from where I stand thats not the bastard game we are playing (I know I asked all about being put into a latex gimp suit for the rest of today and being turned into someones naughty dirty slave but i was told that this is a family game, and only light bondage and s&m play would be allowed and if i cant go all the way why go half shaft?)

So, you think the mod is lying about Gob being an IC?
In post 237, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, not to poke the bear...but turkey is mod confirmed 'not alien'. Maybe I am going all Alex Jones with this, but maybe that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't cult. I do believe Korinas questions are somewhat warranted since how it all went down is fucking bizarre.
In post 208, The Baker wrote:
Something else has come to light. We find out that gobbledygook is 100% not an alien, they are an
Innocent Klokateer, #421 to be exact.
(mod-confirmed)
Mod confirmed to be a kloklover
In post 241, Elbirn wrote:You wanna be pissy at someone, how about the dildo's who pushed that wagon in the first place, that entire sequence was garbage
No it wasnt. Sen claiming that all scum are members of the band, followed up with like 3 claims to many, he was a good lynch.

Also, one of the only times anyone can get away with a hammer like that is when you are going to be mod confirmed. We could let the mod confirmed dude speak, but what the fuck so i know im a clown high on some premium nose candy.
In post 253, Mordhaus wrote:I have a pretty large murderboner for DDrew.

Stop whispering sweet nothings in my ear you silly man, tehe. You always did know how to bring out the child in me. Clown, clown, murder clown. We gonna come through your town. Clown, clown, satan clown. Don't cross us or you'll end up in the GROUND.

ROCKZO BITCHES
+1
Last edited by The Baker on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 253, Mordhaus wrote:Elbirn might be scumplaining, someone poke him with a stick.
Try some downers for a little while, this is a bad read and youre crazy if you dont see why.
In post 254, Elbirn wrote:2. Fight me or go away
Dont worry, ill take care of this happy motherfucker.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

FUCKIN ROCKZO
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 266, Korina wrote:BEF is my partner, although my only gripe is that the mason pt is mostly me talking.
@BrightEyedFish:
Confirm this pretty please
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, kloklover......made me chuckle. I am a child.

Also shit man, posting a Rafi clip? I think I love you, we are so alike!

But seriously, the cult thing is what had me paranoid about the end of D1......and to an extent Korinas claim(even more so since I am an idiot and glossed over the turkey as a klockateer)
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 268, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 237, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, not to poke the bear...but turkey is mod confirmed 'not alien'. Maybe I am going all Alex Jones with this, but maybe that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't cult. I do believe Korinas questions are somewhat warranted since how it all went down is fucking bizarre.
In post 208, The Baker wrote:
Something else has come to light. We find out that gobbledygook is 100% not an alien, they are an
Innocent Klokateer, #421 to be exact.
(mod-confirmed)
Mod confirmed to be a kloklover
In post 241, Elbirn wrote:You wanna be pissy at someone, how about the dildo's who pushed that wagon in the first place, that entire sequence was garbage
No it wasnt. Sen claiming that all scum are members of the band, followed up with like 3 claims to many, he was a good lynch.

Also, one of the only times anyone can get away with a hammer like that is when you are going to be mod confirmed. We could let the mod confirmed dude speak, but what the fuck so i know im a clown high on some premium nose candy.
1. This may be a reason for town-drew. I don't think scum pushes bullshit that's easily proven to be bullshit and they'd be more aware of someones IC status

2. The hammer is fine, goodbledeegook is GOAT (Greatest of all Turkeys) for getting us an IC out of a bad lynch. I'd have liked to have used more of our deadline but whatever it's done now.

But the wagon formation in the first place was bogus, as I, Albus Dumbledore, have already elaborated upon.

Like, you know who would think scum is the band? Someone who didnt roll a dethklok member. And then honestly claimed that they were a member of the council. Just sayin'.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 269, Mordhaus wrote:Dont worry, ill take care of this happy motherfucker.

Hey, Rockzo:

https://i.imgflip.com/168sep.jpg

~Dr. Rockso

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”