Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 26, Titus wrote:Are you actually a hydra?
2 person secret hydra. I'm the lazy head, who will very rarely post but will sign all of my posts as Dr. Rockso.

The other head is less reasonable, clearly incapable of signing, and is Dr. Rockzo.

We are, collectively, a Rock and Roll clown.

VOTE: Senator

~Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 46, Korina wrote:Do you do cocaine though?
Spoiler: NSFW because, y'know, Metalocalypse.

^This is honestly like my favorite part of Metalocalypse +1
In post 47, Senator wrote:Best character is clown character
Pocketing attempt noted. Scumread upgraded to Super Scumread.

~Dr. Rockso
Last edited by The Baker on Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Leanscum Titus, Flubber.
Leantown Gice.
Scumread Fish, Senator.

~Dr Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 69, Elbirn wrote:
In post 67, Senator wrote:nasty thing. i bet the house of dethklok is also scum
Are you saying the player mordhaus is scum or is this a show thing I dont know about?
Both. Mordhaus is the name of the place Dethklok lives. We made this hydra for this game.

Also, :yawn:

~Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Mordhaus »

No. That's a handdrawn picture of a goat playing the saxophone.

~Dr. Rockso

+1
Last edited by The Baker on Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 76, TiphaineDeath wrote:Also that vote is serious because post#63 sucked ass even ignoring the part where I dislike being voted.
While you are not in fact incorrect, the rest of his stuff is more town than that post is scum.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 80, TiphaineDeath wrote:catching people who are good scum is done by following the gamestate and determining whether their effect on the game is protown or proscum rather than inconsistencies and failures of logic train in one or a couple of conjoining posts or their overall posting style.
FTFY

~Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 83, Senator wrote:wrt cults:

how is kind of moot right now. but, in show, there are several cult like followings of dethklok, even to the point where whole regional economies depend on dethklok. the one that springs to my mind is the minions who work for dethklok directly or the castrakicon girls
This is literally a scumclaim.

The "cult that works for dethklok" is the klokateers. Check your town PM, realize that it says "klokateer" and then vote the shit out of the guy that clearly knows the flavor and is still pushing the name of the town faction as scum.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Also, <3 Titus. You're probably my second favorite person in this thread and I want you to be happy. Take care of yourself and never forget that people love you. :hugs:

~Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 83, Senator wrote:the one that springs to my mind is the minions who work for dethklok directly
This is klokateers. The name of the town faction is the klokateers. Senator is pushing the town faction as a cult.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Dr Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 215, Titus wrote:Uh he's locktown Korina, why do we want him to claim?
In post 216, GreyICE wrote:
In post 212, Korina wrote:Gobble, please claim your full role abilities, and the fact you revealed N1, not today, and why you quickhammered.
Gobble, you're confirmed town, do whatever the fuck you want.

Seriously. What are you doing here, scumhunting Gobble?
Very surface level, much yawn.

Korina town.

VOTE: drew

~Dr Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 223, GreyICE wrote:Hey Hydra? Can I offer you some advice? If you think I'm town, let me work. If you see me rallying a wagon and disagree, then it's a good time to do this shit. Otherwise, let people do their thing. This is not the mordhaus show.
70% townread on you, but you're working the wrong angle. As someone who knows more about your MO than you know that I know, you should be aware of two things:

1. Korina has an incredible cult fetish. If he hears hoofbeats, he's going to think cult.

2. Korina is pushing gobblegobblemotherfucker because if cult, gobblegobblemotherfucker is an excellent recruit because HE STARTED THE PHASE WHEN HE'D BE RECRUITED AS TOWN.

More to the point, the thing you want me to back off on (jumping in prematurely) is something you did with dogboy.

Taken in isolation, either of these facts make Korina look bad. Together they make it look like Korina is trying to gamesolve poorly.

GIce/Titus is never S/S. Titus has significant scum equity but should be left to her own devices for a while. Scum should shoot gobbles because the risk of cult is just as big to them, which means we should explicitly not give a shit about gobbles either way for today. There's probably no cult anyway, because cultafia is stupid broken and the flavor heavily implies a single scumteam.

I have a pretty large murderboner for DDrew.

Elbirn might be scumplaining, someone poke him with a stick.

We should be obvtown.

Flubber has a roughly 40% chance of knowing who I am after this post.

~Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Titus, you're more explain-y than I remember from townTitus. Is this a real thing or am I just crazy?

~Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 254, Elbirn wrote:
In post 253, Mordhaus wrote: GIce/Titus is never S/S.

[...]

Elbirn might be scumplaining, someone poke him with a stick.

~Dr. Rockso
1. Why not?

2. Fight me or go away
Too obviously leashed to each other. Both are talented scum. If they were going hard buddy buddy it would feel less awkward. If they were going distancing there would be less sheeping. Thus, the interactions aren't theater and they're not S/S.

Way easier to outsource fighting you to someone who cares more. Besides, there's things to learn from who picks up the torch I leave behind, even if that ends up being my hydra partner. Who should show up eventually. :P
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

~Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 223, GreyICE wrote:
In post 218, Mordhaus wrote:Very surface level, much yawn.

Korina town.

VOTE: drew

~Dr Rockso
Hey Hydra? Can I offer you some advice? If you think I'm town, let me work. If you see me rallying a wagon and disagree, then it's a good time to do this shit. Otherwise, let people do their thing. This is not the mordhaus show.

Okay, well I guess it actually is kind of technically the mordhaus show BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN
Listen. I have tried time and time again, TIME AND TIME, to get my friend Dr. Rockso some help, some help, some help.

But that crazy motherfucker has made it quite clear that we dont go anywhere without our cocaine and rehab will not let us bring our cocaine. I tried an intervention but that just turned into a 2 week binge when the damn groupies misunderstood what an intervention was. Dont believe Rockso when he says that im the one who is crazy, he is the crazy one. All i do is cocaine. Rockso has been dipping into those bath salts and could just chill on the couch or eat your face off. Even odds.

Reminds me of the time I was at my Florida mansion and we had the Gator Pond all stocked up and had a mountain of cocaine that would make Tony Montana say its time for some fucking help. We got the gators all geeked up on the pixie dust and then watched as wanna be roadies wrestled then in vasoline. Never did find all of that one guy.

ROCKZO MOTHERFUCKERS
+1
Last edited by The Baker on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 224, Korina wrote:If there is an IC reveal condition, I want to know it since I really doubt there's a masonry and an IC.
Well, acid could make you believe that reality wasnt real and that the unreality in your head was reality to you because you were so down in it. Are you doubting our mod in saying that Gob is an IC? Cause from where I stand thats not the bastard game we are playing (I know I asked all about being put into a latex gimp suit for the rest of today and being turned into someones naughty dirty slave but i was told that this is a family game, and only light bondage and s&m play would be allowed and if i cant go all the way why go half shaft?)

So, you think the mod is lying about Gob being an IC?
In post 237, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, not to poke the bear...but turkey is mod confirmed 'not alien'. Maybe I am going all Alex Jones with this, but maybe that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't cult. I do believe Korinas questions are somewhat warranted since how it all went down is fucking bizarre.
In post 208, The Baker wrote:
Something else has come to light. We find out that gobbledygook is 100% not an alien, they are an
Innocent Klokateer, #421 to be exact.
(mod-confirmed)
Mod confirmed to be a kloklover
In post 241, Elbirn wrote:You wanna be pissy at someone, how about the dildo's who pushed that wagon in the first place, that entire sequence was garbage
No it wasnt. Sen claiming that all scum are members of the band, followed up with like 3 claims to many, he was a good lynch.

Also, one of the only times anyone can get away with a hammer like that is when you are going to be mod confirmed. We could let the mod confirmed dude speak, but what the fuck so i know im a clown high on some premium nose candy.
In post 253, Mordhaus wrote:I have a pretty large murderboner for DDrew.

Stop whispering sweet nothings in my ear you silly man, tehe. You always did know how to bring out the child in me. Clown, clown, murder clown. We gonna come through your town. Clown, clown, satan clown. Don't cross us or you'll end up in the GROUND.

ROCKZO BITCHES
+1
Last edited by The Baker on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 253, Mordhaus wrote:Elbirn might be scumplaining, someone poke him with a stick.
Try some downers for a little while, this is a bad read and youre crazy if you dont see why.
In post 254, Elbirn wrote:2. Fight me or go away
Dont worry, ill take care of this happy motherfucker.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

FUCKIN ROCKZO
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 269, Mordhaus wrote:Dont worry, ill take care of this happy motherfucker.

Hey, Rockzo:

https://i.imgflip.com/168sep.jpg

~Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 267, Mordhaus wrote:Listen. I have tried time and time again, TIME AND TIME, to get my friend Dr. Rockso some help, some help, some help.
Maybe I should call you Leonard Rockstein, cuz you sound like some kinda nerd.

~Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

image tags are hard.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 272, Doctor Drew wrote:Lol, kloklover......made me chuckle. I am a child.

Also shit man, posting a Rafi clip? I think I love you, we are so alike!
This goes beyond buddying. Its like when youve blown so much snow that you have no clue whats in whos hole and then he wants to cuddle.

And dont take this the wrong way, we swing anyway the wind blows, but that picture makes pedos ashamed.

ROCKZO
i do cocaine
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-
ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-
ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-CRANK THAT SHIT!!!!!

I do cocaine.

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1
Last edited by The Baker on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

ZO
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 287, gobbledygook wrote:Mordhaus has one of your heads played with me before?
I am aware of your existence via a nonspecific method. I can't speak as to other me's knowledge. Aside from you, Drew and Senator are the only members of the playerlist I don't have firsthand experience with. I have fairly extensive experience with a couple of them.

Fish/turkey fight is boring.

Turkey defense of Titus is unappetizing.

is goodreads.

Wagonomics is unappealing with such limited information, and you should all know that. We had a 24 hour flashwagon on a player who basically begged to be lynched. It's gonna be hard to analyze stances from that.

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Mordhaus »

That's exactly my point, Titus.

We have a single flashwagon. There wasn't a real counterwagon. Right now, on D2, Wagonomics is going to be pretty hard to decipher at best.

Later, when we have more than a single wagon, it'll make more sense. But saying "We should lynch in the 50% of suspects on wagon" today is at best iffy, especially considering 3 of the people not on the wagon were not around from the time it became real to the time it was hammered. And the other one was Flubber.

Tl;dr: More stick poking, por favor.

~Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Mordhaus »

@ mod: Speaking of poking, can we get you to prod the chicken, Mr. Baker man? I could use some chicken pot pie to go with all of this murder.

~Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 287, gobbledygook wrote:Mordhaus has one of your heads played with me before?
You could skippity-be-bop-sho-wap-wap-fap-fap-do-shap-banana-fanny-fucking say that its po-po-po-possible.

Listen, on a real note. Keeping up with these guys my whole career has been fucking exhausting. Do you know why i do so much cocaine? Cause i fucking have to. So needless to say, I have a problem. My memory is shot. I cant get it up for anything, all i do is murder the groupies that find out and feed them to the crocs. I dont know how much longer this can be my life, but these guys dont slow down ever. Its crazy.

+1
Last edited by The Baker on Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 288, gobbledygook wrote:If I had to take a gander at the "cult" aspect of the game, it would be that the mafia start as 2 people and then can recruit a third member or something of that effect. I'm not familiar enough with the show to substantiate that claim though. It might be wrong unless that are 2 or 3 clearly anti-klokateer people in the show.

I don't think I want Titus in the townblock right now. I think I want Drew in it.
This sounds more like a traitor that is recruitable scenario than a cult though, could be what semi cult meant?

I say we hunt down anything that doesnt smell town, when you do as much cocaine as i do you really get the sinuses opened up wide as fuck. I can smell cambodian cooking from my house in Malibu.
In post 312, Mordhaus wrote:Tl;dr: More stick poking, por favor.
I love a good stick poking.

Last edited by The Baker on Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Mordhaus »

That last post brought to you by Doctor Rocky Zogoya, MMD and Associates.

We specialize in all your shit, and butt stuff.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 318, Mordhaus wrote:That last post brought to you by Doctor Rocky Zogoya, MMD and Associates.

We specialize in all your shit, and butt stuff.
Also, if anyone is interested we do participate in a small smuggling ring. If you wanted to rent out the empty space in your butt for a few hours we will set you up with an all expense paid trip to Guadacanal and transport back into the US via beautiful wilderness views, and rugged outdoor terrain. Call now, associates are waiting.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Mordhaus »

NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY WITH A ROCK AND ROLL CLOWN?

I'LL SHARE MY COCAINE!

AND MY GROUPIES! WELL, THE LESS ATTRACTIVE ONES AT LEAST.

rockzo
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Im going to end up more of an Emmett Kelly sad clown before this game is over at this rate.

Maybe i should slow down on the blow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOT YA!!!!

LETS DO THIS COCAINE!
I have
straws lined with construction grade fiberglass
to help with the coke absorption though
micro cuts
inside our whole head!
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 324, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 321, Mordhaus wrote:NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY WITH A ROCK AND ROLL CLOWN?

I'LL SHARE MY COCAINE!

AND MY GROUPIES! WELL, THE LESS ATTRACTIVE ONES AT LEAST.

rockzo
My man, I have been waiting all game for someone to do cocaine with!

Let's rock!
Alright, go ahead and do this line right over here. I have it all set up for you on your own special mirror in the middle of this bathroom sized shower stall with industrial hoses i had put into my sub
sub
basement.

I'm pretty sure this is pure,
and not crystal draino
and will get you dead
, i mean high as a fucking soaring eagle tracking a mouse on the forest floor. Gliding majestically in the air on the warm updrafts of air invisible to you and i, well you i can see it all cause im high on cocaine again, thats a good lyric, "
Cause im high off cocaine
a-gaine
."
FUCKING GOLD
china gold.

ROCKZOOZKCOR
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 332, gobbledygook wrote:Who are you voting Mord?
In post 333, Elbirn wrote:Cocaine.

In post 336, Elbirn wrote:Mord doesnt really impress me mostly because all they do is shitpost and theres not much in the way of content but I feel like if I tried just a little bit harder they could be town
How much blood do you have in your cocaine stream? Ours is 100% hemoglobin FREE :SICK AIR GUITAR:
In post 338, GreyICE wrote:So to summarize, your town reads are the masons, and the confirmed townie?
Womp womp.
In post 360, GreyICE wrote:The correct way to do it would be to have me claim so you could catch me fakeclaiming
Then reveal
Just for the record
Ooooo spicy

then :facepalm:

ZZTOPS WAS A BUNCH OF WEIRD DUDES WITH BEARDS, BUT THEY FUCKING ROCKZO
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 368, Doctor Drew wrote:Anywho, care to explain your muderboner in detail for me?
I know im usually the one who forgets things, but you are the one who pulled his dick out first and asked to measure. Do you have a general dislike of hydras or are you just afraid of anyone you dont know?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 383, Doctor Drew wrote:Now stop fucking around and make with the coke.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 353, gobbledygook wrote:{GreyIce, Rosterfoster, Mordhaus, Titus, Flubbernugget, Elbirn, Flippynips, Doctor Drew} this is scum bloc which contains 3 scum.
We wanted to wait and see what was happening with Gobs announcement before we went to far with it, obvi as IK we follow if he says jump. So Grey is open for us, The cock can be gobbled as well. Drew could be scum, his play has been, lackluster. Titus seems to have unveiled a form of moon logic, we approve.

Flubber has been absent and Nips has been nonexistant. Watching nips closely, think Rockso might be as well.

Elbrin I like for town and Rockso has no will to resist.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

And its not like im saying that i dont think people arent metal enough. What im saying is that when it comes to scum we are looking to kill 'em all.

So hit the fucking lights and make sure to do something about that motorbreath before you do something stupid like jump in the goddamned fire.

I wish i had some Anesthesia, cause getting info out of this game is like pulling teeth. I keep going back and forth so much im getting whiplash.

Heres the thing about being a rock and roll clown whos bombed out of his mind most of the time, i have no remorse. When it comes time i am a missle set on seek & destroy.

Watch out motherfuckers, here comes the metal militia!

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:46 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Also, rip Cliff. Pulling Teeth is a fucking masterpiece and shall be played upon our funeral pyre.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Mordhaus »

VOTE: Flubber
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 401, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 399, gobbledygook wrote:I think the inference he is trying to have us draw is that it isn't appropriate to scumread him for no scumhunting because he did do scumhunting, but in reality, he didn't.
I'm not trying to hide or otherwise imply something other than this. I'm stuck. Like everyone else.
You shouldnt be that stuck though.

We have a living IK, and masons who have claimed each other.

You could say you dont trust the masons and you want to lynch in them, and that might not be a bad idea with a cult in the game, especially how they came out today and how Kor was pushing the IK.

Masons have some cult equity, need to look more there.

Or you believe the masons and we have 3 semiconfirmed people and yourself (since you would know you were town) in a block, and then the rest of the group has to have 3ish baddies in it. Who is the most suspect out of that shrunken pool?

I havent had my morning cocaine yet and i can see that there is a minimum amount of effort you arent putting into the game. Take a took and get out there killer.

ZO
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 406, Mordhaus wrote:Masons have some cult equity, need to look more there.
This only works if as scum they decided to talk about their connection on day 1.

I dunno how likely that is a situation i believe came to pass.

ZO
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 372, GreyICE wrote:I try Elbirn, I try. For the future, if you have info like that, you should try to catch the scum in a clear fakeclaim. There's literally no downside to having me claim the role before you

I'm Toki Wartooth, Vengeful Klockateer. Apparently the band had the idea to summon aliens after watching The Thing. I was going to catch them in a cage but I fucked up, so I'm hiding with the Klockateers. I'm brutal enough to not go down without a fight.
Better yet, fakeclaim tracker with a guilty target. If he goes, "Fuck You, I'm a vengeful townie you lying piece of shit" he's probably a vengeful townie.

This has been an episode of Mafia 102: How to Basic Gambit.

~Dr. Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 405, Mordhaus wrote:VOTE: Flubber
Good vote, Mr. Zo sir. I can read Flubbs very well and I don't have a Flubbs read. This is concerning.

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 393, Flubbernugget wrote:It's not like I'm not trying either. I had a push on Titus that went nowhere because there was a mix up in names. I had a push on elbrin that turned into "i have no reads" and welll...that seems to be everyone's reads.
Really? I think Rockso and Rockzo have some pretty sexy towncore reads going.

Like, 3/11 are conftown.
GIce might as well be with the vengeful claim.
If you're scumreading us you have your head on backwards.
Zo has a decent argument about El town.

That leaves 3 scum in Titus/Flubbs/Drew Carey/Chicken/Nipplemaster.

Given the chicken and emperor are MIA (the shitty way to play, not the band) there's a very limited pool for poking that makes sense. Titus is usually good for someone else to poke at, because she pockets me if we sit down and chat. Drew at least is working on something.

Oh Cool, other me also brought this up. Good job, other me!

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 413, Elbirn wrote:Everyone pick a side because I said so
Is both a side?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Mordhaus »

~Rockso
+1
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Why? It's very clear in our hydra notes and I don't think he's under any pressure, so...

:yawn:

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Mordhaus »

No, I'm saying that having reads on >50% of the thread I think having reads is a reasonable expectation. If you disagree about our reads, feel free to engage. If you think Elbirn is worth poking with sticks, do that. The behavior that is :/ is you sitting there saying "Woe is me I'm stuck".

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Also, guys, this is crazy metal. Check it out:

~Rockso
+1
Last edited by The Baker on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 412, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 405, Mordhaus wrote:VOTE: Flubber
Good vote, Mr. Zo sir. I can read Flubbs very well and I don't have a Flubbs read. This is concerning.

~Rockso
The voices told me to do it. I listen to the voices. But not on acid, not after the pop rocks incident. TL;DR it may seem like a good idea to get high on cocaine and acid and then crush up pop rocks and snort them. It is not a good idea.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 415, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 413, Elbirn wrote:Everyone pick a side because I said so
Is both a side?
Dude reading this post its like we are the same person. HOTTAKE: We are not a hydra and I just have multiple personalities, discuss.

ZO
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 422, Flubbernugget wrote:Just to be clear. You're saying I should be town reading elbrin if I was solving the game over some secret reason nobody is privy to?
Seems to be the reasonable half of this two headed monster is saying that he and I have discussed a town read on elbrin, i have mentioned it and said that So was willing to take my town case on Elb which i made in our private communications which are allowed by the fact that we are 2 hearts in 1.

Elbrin isnt being pushed in a way that needs defending. One weirdo yelling at traffic has less need to be addressed than 100 weirdos yelling outside my window.

If you get more weirdos who want to lynch Elb holla at us.

ZO
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 425, Mordhaus wrote:Also, guys, this is crazy metal. Check it out:

~Rockso
Next up on counting with Dr. Rockzo, "NUMBERS!"

If i ever stuck around to raise the kids i had with any of the groupies this is how i would have taught them how to count.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 432, Flubbernugget wrote:What's the problem with drew now? Cult shading the confirmations?
I was soured when he took a shot at our hydra based on it being a hyrda. I may be fucked out of my mind on coke most of the time, but i know that disliking someone based off who they are is wrong man. #TRUTHHURTS
In post 436, Flubbernugget wrote:Also if your goal is to solve the game you should probabaly explain your elbrin read because I'm clearly making relevant observations about them outside of what you're seeing.
If the wagon you are intent on making picks up steam I might explain it, right now my vote is on you and i think youre scum so forgive me if i feel my time is better diving nose first into some truly fine nose candy than explaining to one person why i tr someone no one else has made an issue with yet.

How about you look at who i said could be scum based on POE and see where you wanna work with me since you see us as town.

Just a thought.

ZO
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 438, Flubbernugget wrote:What the fuck are you even talking about
Im saying that you wanting me to defend one of my townreads is disinteresting to me since I dont want him dead.

We need to feed the murdercock soon or my blood starts to boil and the only thing that stops the ants from crawling is a blood letting and when it gets to that point there is no telling in which direction the anger will flow. Bad things have happened, another reason for hanging with the band, they get crazy immunity because most of the world leaders via for their concerts to be held in their contries. It makes more money than any other event, ever, each time.

Zo
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 443, Flubbernugget wrote:Stupidity isn't alignment indicative
A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 445, Flubbernugget wrote:Drew/GreyICE

Pick one

Pedit: why would I want you to defend a read when we both no theres no reason and no way you're getting lynched. I'm looking for your perspective because you're town and showing some semblance of a will to work with me
I have a will to work with you, on people i scum read, so asking me to explain elbrin who i tr is not something i care to do, what the fuck are you going on about. This conversation is circular in origin and the only thing i do with circles is put my weewee in the or put them up my nose for a toot.

So Ice/Drew, we execute drew and sacrifice his body to the god of fire.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 436, Flubbernugget wrote:Also if your goal is to solve the game you should probabaly explain your elbrin read because I'm clearly making relevant observations about them outside of what you're seeing.
You clearly wanted us to explain our tr on elbrin, this is what i was talking about in case you forgot already joe.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 448, Flubbernugget wrote:Did you just call yourself stupid to counter a point other than the one i made
i thought we were just saying bullshit platitudes to distract from the fact that you wanna talk about stupid shit?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 452, Flubbernugget wrote:No I'm saying reading someone based off of hydra status (ie. stupidity) is not alignment indicative.
Never said it was, I said it piqued my interest that he would make the comment and then vote based off that. I also have experience with Drew and i dont recognize this one as the town Drew i know and dislike a little. There are other things that we disliked about Drew, but again no one had really pushed us to make a case on him, and we didnt feel like he was the scum we wanted to find today. I think thats just you which is why you are talking so much and saying so little.
In post 453, gobbledygook wrote:Flubber I don’t think you win a 1v1 with Kuriboh

No, not many people can.
In post 454, Flubbernugget wrote:I'll do it anyway
I appreciate that you think you know me so well that you think I would be that obvious. Kuribo doesnt have a tm on the term Murdercock though.

Not until my claim goes through the court system that is.
In post 455, Flubbernugget wrote:Kuriboh has at least some understanding of why I'm a little more off my rocker than normal so if I'm lucky he'll go easy on me
Does this sound like the Bo you know?
In post 456, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: drew

If ICE isn't lying there's some utility to the role.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Mordhaus »

I dont even know who I am anymore. Method playing is taking a toll on me guys. My nose wont stop bleeding this weird pink foam and i havent shit since this game started.

ZO
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Oh?

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

@mod: Can you prod the nipple man for me?

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 491, gobbledygook wrote:Oooh is Mord Formerfish?
You mean this dude?
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=21997

He doesnt seem very metal, pretty soft. Doubt hes sniffed anything harder than an adderall from back when he was in college. You know where I went to school Columbia. Not the university, the fucking country. I majored in
CO
and minored in
CAINE BABY!!!!
WHOOOOO IM HIGH ON COCAINE!
I DO COCAINE.
I do cocaine.
This guy seems like he is soft like a little crème puff. No he would not survive with the band as I have for years. They would have literally ate him. Eaten. Whatever, he would have been a be-be-be-barbque!

ZO
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 492, Doctor Drew wrote:Mordhaus, I bet I can explain away why I am different before you even have to be forced to make your case on me.
By all means, dispute the case we haven't made yet. SCUMBAG!!!
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Full cult means probably no mafia.
Full mafia means probably no cult.

If we're in 10v2v1 with limited recruits and a cult suicide on recruiter death, this is probably vaguely balanced. It does mean scum should be focusing on who the recruiter is because they can't beat a cult if they aren't actively culling it and we should be focusing on mafia because losing a bunch of town to the scum killing the recruiter means we can't beat the mafia.

The claim also satisfies some, but not all, of the issues I had with Drew's play. (Focusing on 3rd party over mafia is usually a mafia tell).

tl;dr: drew doesn't get lynched today, but probably doesn't have a very long lifespan anyway. Nips is still a high equity lynch, both on the back of being potentially mafia and on the back of a 50% chance of confirming Drew's claim by flipping cult. Also, something something cultafia broken AF.

If TD was a vig shot (which is perfectly reasonable because what dumbass shoots TD N1 with no reason as scum) the reason Zo gave me for TR'ing Elbirn makes less sense, and we're almost certainly looking at town v cult which is annoying, to say the least. I feel better, but not good, about Flubber. GICE is obvtown.

VOTE: Emporer

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 526, Elbirn wrote:
In post 524, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: elbrin
Its Sunday fuck off
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Thursday, Sunday, Saturday

The days keep coming no matter what you do to stop them.

Once I thought that if I did enough cocaine that I would be able to stay up forever and then the date would never change because its not tomorrow until you go to sleep.

So what does it being Sunday have to do with how rude you were about that vote?

ZO
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 532, GreyICE wrote:By the way Mordhaus there's some part of me that says you're ACTUALLY Dr Rockso, cult leader, and this is the most epic troll ever.
You flavor trolling? Get a lick and tell me who i taste like. You can pick where you lick.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 413, Elbirn wrote:
In post 393, Flubbernugget wrote:It's not like I'm not trying either. I had a push on Titus that went nowhere because there was a mix up in names. I had a push on elbrin that turned into "i have no reads" and welll...that seems to be everyone's reads.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Drew

Everyone pick a side because I said so

Gladiate: Drew & Flubber 2gether 4ever
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #76) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 558, chkflip wrote:Yes.

Titus, why are you unvoting Doctor Drew -- the CLAIMED ANTI-CULT ROLE -- if you DoN't BeLiEvE tHeRe'S a CuLt??
You've found a hole in her moon logic. Bring the killing fire.

Zo
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 531, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 526, Elbirn wrote:
In post 524, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: elbrin
Its Sunday fuck off
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Thursday, Sunday, Saturday

The days keep coming no matter what you do to stop them.

Once I thought that if I did enough cocaine that I would be able to stay up forever and then the date would never change because its not tomorrow until you go to sleep.

So what does it being Sunday have to do with how rude you were about that vote?

ZO
Hey Elbrin, this might not be your fault you missed this, sometimes i turn invisible, but it only happens when i close my eyes, so i never know when its happening or not.

I would like you to answer. Ill give you some cocaine if you do?

Zo
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Mordhaus »

And i know this might not be metal enough for my buddies, but i have a soft side too.

Anyone check out Shallow from A Star is Born? Shit is fire. I need to find my lady gaga irl.
Z
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 566, Elbirn wrote:Sorry I didn't understand this as being a serious question that needed answering.

It's Sunday. Fuck off.
Yeah, it is a serious question. What about Sunday makes you reply with Fuck Off?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 526, Elbirn wrote:Its Sunday fuck off
In post 568, Elbirn wrote:"Leave me alone, I'm smoking cannabis and watching bad horror movies with the bois"
In post 523, Elbirn wrote:I haven't read much since my last post and I want to make a post happen soon but videogames are calling me BL3 just came out

So uh gimme a minute
Maybe its just me, but I feel like there is little difference between this game and a video game. Yes this game is using a different skill set and is firing off different parts of the brain, but in essence this is still a game that you choose to be a part of.

Dr. Rockso says he understands the thought process, but its one that has always baffled me.

Like this is how i relax and unwind. Its how i connect with people I dont have a chance to connect with in real life. I still do things irl and have a life, but this is something I choose to do and therefore I dont get the "Weekend is me time" because this is no different than me playing a round of disc golf for 2 hours, or reading a book, or sitting in front of my tv playing video games.

If you dont play on the weekends thats fine, do you, but dont come in here and tell someone to fuck off because they made a choice to use their time in a way that is different from how you choose to use your time.

Rockzo bitches
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 569, Flubbernugget wrote:This is a boring line of questioning
Blow me.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 572, Flubbernugget wrote:Present it

LETS GO! IM DR. ROCKZO. I DO COCAINE!!!!
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Mordhaus »

But seriously, why does he show up just to tell someone to fuck off.

If he doesnt play on the weekends what was he doing in the thread where he saw the vote and said to himself, "I know i dont play on weekends and have a dislike of people who expect me to play on weekends, but im going to say how much i dont like this vote and then leave again, yeah that seems cool."
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 575, Mordhaus wrote:But seriously, why does he show up just to tell someone to fuck off.
Don't sidestep this part please. If im pretending that i dont play on weekends I usually make sure not to play on weekends, otherwise I confuse people and then this shit happens.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 578, Elbirn wrote:Mord do you have a point to make here?
Am i being too subtle for you? I thought that I had dropped the act for a second and was coming at you, but if you are still confused i will ask this plainly.

What were you doing in the thread on sunday what caused you to see the vote on you and think it was a good idea to post about how you dont play on sundays while playing on a sunday?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 580, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 578, Elbirn wrote:Mord do you have a point to make here?
Am i being too subtle for you? I thought that I had dropped the act for a second and was coming at you, but if you are still confused i will ask this plainly.

What were you doing in the thread on sunday that caused you to see the vote on you and think it was a good idea to post about how you dont play on sundays while playing on a sunday?
ebwop
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Elbrin, Im fine playing this cat and mouse game if you want to. You could stop being a dick right now and just have a conversation with me here.

If you wanna make this a thing though im more than willing to bring the fire and fury of the demons who created us down upon your head and the heads of your descendants for eternity if thats the type of road you are apt to go down.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 588, chkflip wrote:I get being aggressive. I'm aggressive. GreyICE was aggressive in that reads post. But you're just cursing at people while poorly defending yourself. Do you always play like this or Is a post restriction associated with this?

This is actually starting to read like jester to me.
Shrug. He's just salty that he got caught coming on to check the scum thread, probably saw his partner telling him flubber voted him for his activity so he came into the thread and posted a funny fuck you jab.

Caught scum is caught.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Mordhaus »

VOTE: elbrin
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 591, Elbirn wrote:
In post 589, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 588, chkflip wrote:I get being aggressive. I'm aggressive. GreyICE was aggressive in that reads post. But you're just cursing at people while poorly defending yourself. Do you always play like this or Is a post restriction associated with this?

This is actually starting to read like jester to me.
Shrug. He's just salty that he got caught coming on to check the scum thread, probably saw his partner telling him flubber voted him for his activity so he came into the thread and posted a funny fuck you jab.

Caught scum is caught.
I have an ongoing game that just started and I was clearly popping in and out. But we're not allowed to talk about ongoings so here we are breaking rules

Your townread flip on me is opportunistic af so good job with the primo play, you and greyice are power scumming it right now

I'm VT someone please help I dont want to be here anymore finish it
Why announce your role but not flavor?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 594, Elbirn wrote:second dead townie that's his fault
Did i single handedly vote senator out?

The guy said the band is scum in this game and then couldnt manage to come up with simple things from his role pm that would have shown he was town. Then he claimed like 3 roles too many for the game and was quickly killed by a majority of people in the game.

Nice attempt at shading me on the mislynch though.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 199, The Baker wrote:
VC 1.4 - Cats in laps.

Senator (5) L-2: Mordhaus, GreyICE, Korina, BrightEyedFish, Titus
GreyICE (4): TiphaineDeath, Emperor flippyNips, Senator, Elbirn
Flubbernugget (1): rosterfoster
Not Voting (3): gobbledygook, Flubbernugget, Doctor Drew

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day One ends on Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 2:00pm EST (expired on 2019-09-21 14:00:00)
In post 201, Doctor Drew wrote:VOTE: senator
In post 203, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Senator
And look who followed onto the wagon.

Kor+BEF- masons
Gob- IK
Drew- cult hunter
grey- vengeful

that was a townie wagon on a scummy dude.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 598, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 594, Elbirn wrote:
In post 592, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: elbirn
VOTE: mordhaus

Elbirns knee jerk reactions seem genuine. He goes in the frustrated town like for now.

"Dr Rockso" can die.
But chk I was gonna die and then mords refusal to explain a townread on me followed by flipping it when convenient and leading to the second dead townie that's his fault would have revealed him as scum

Stop not letting me be a martyr
Yeah, I'm curious about that read for more than my own enlightenment now.
If elbrin gives flavor ill explain why i had a tr there and tried to sell So on it.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 600, chkflip wrote:That L-1 vote is atrocious and we both know he doesn't mean you single handedly did a Goddamn thing. Add reaching and passive dismissal without actual defense to why this is the right lynch, town.
Were you this up in arms when Drew put senator at l-1 and Gob hammered right before confirming IC?

Where was your outrage then?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 604, chkflip wrote:Jesus Christ this town is frustrating.

GreyICE, my man. Come in and help me one way or the other.

Pedit: I wasn't in the game yet. Flail harder, scum.
Sorry i forgot you were a replacement.

You both had cock related sns and i dont know if rooster ever posted.

I dropped it when i started to push Elbrin, also figure that after someone claimed the real flavor that our idea of naming our heads after an existing character didnt make much sense.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 605, chkflip wrote:Curious as to why a single vote of pressure made your cartoon character posting disappear though. Now THAT'S funny.
Do you think that I would be better or worse equipped to handle any heat you bring my way in or out of character?

I feel like i could excuse a lot by saying im just a rock and roll clown who does a lot of cocaine, but instead when i was making a real push i set aside my persona for a second and made the push.

Have you been this againsty the elbrin lynch the whole time or just since i pushed?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Rockso here. I support the other head, I guess, but it's not my preferred play. Back to lurking. :D
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Mordhaus »

chk, kinda looks like you were on board with the elbrin lynch at vote #3, and then when he hit l-1 you bailed and attacked the person who put him there.

So you are good with a wagon until it hits critical mass and then you bail and attack the person who agreed with you and put the wagon to l-1?

And then you start attcking me as a player and calling shit into question that is NAI like my persona.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Mordhaus »

So what chk/elbrin team and then maybe 1 more or something different?

ZO anything not signed is me.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #100) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 615, Titus wrote:lack of people guarding you.
Is chk not enough of a defence for you? Does noon logic require more dire odds to be effective?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #101) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Autocorrect has been severely fucking me lately. I keep putting in the right words and its like nope, that doesnt make sense he must have meant noon.

And that makes sense. Where are you on the POE taking into account claims and whatnot?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 623, chkflip wrote:
@MOD: Do you, personally, consider cult bastard or semi-bastard?
inb4mod Yes.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Like this is pretty much where we're at right:

Emperor flippyNips
chkflip
Flubbernugget
Titus

Mordhaus- we is town
GreyICE- claimed Vengeful
Elbirn- claimed VT
Doctor Drew- claimed Cult Hunter

Korina- Mason claim
BrightEyedFish- Confirmed Mason claim

gobbledygook- Mod confirmed Innocent Klok
Senator- Dead, Vanilla Klok
TiphaineDeath- Dead, Vanilla Klok
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 627, The Baker wrote:
In post 623, chkflip wrote:
@MOD: Do you, personally, consider cult bastard or semi-bastard?
Neither, but this game also can't be considered "normal." The disclaimer was deemed necessary by the reviewer.
I consider true bastard the mod lying to people about their roles/actions etc. or the mod changing rules or gameplay willy nilly. This will not happen in my gamed. I think that is unfair. The roles everyone got are the roles everyone got and I won't pull any fast ones on people.
As an aside:

Cult is explicitly a bastard role as defined on MS. There is a chance that your wincon will change drastically midgame.

What you're describing is bastard modding, which is seldom if ever acceptable without outright agreement from the players. Even with agreement it's often just not fun.

I'm gonna read up real quick to see if there's anything else I need to weigh in on.

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Nope. chkflip remains intriguing, Nips remains the best lynch, boredom remains real.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

~So
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Explicitly:
In post 6694, The Baker wrote:Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics? It's a bit bastard with a possible cult-like mechanic. No matter how the setup ends up going I guarantee a good time!
If it's any bonus to getting this game going in to sign-ups, the setup has already been created and reviewed. Also I'm chomping at the bit
This is enough.

There might be a cult. There might not be. That's all you had to do. FlavorskiiesBoonleaf probably cautioned you to tell us explicitly there might be a cult like mechanic because he's the kind of mod or mod like person who would go out of his way to ensure only people who enjoy the right style of game sign up.

I just can't resist taking the time to professor mafia this shit, which may or may not have outed me to the entire playerlist.

~Jingle
Oh shit Spicy reveal here
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

I mean... My tinfoil is no scumteam and a vig, which I'd rather not get revealed if it's the case. Probably won't believe any other PR claims though.

~Jingle
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 656, Elbirn wrote:VOTE: mord

EZ game
Go for it. What happens when we flip town? Who's next on your list?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 658, chkflip wrote:Spoiler alert: you don't.

:shock:
Cool keep saying all the things I expect scum to say instead of interacting with me in any type of food faith.

Hey Grey, wanna kill someone? It'd be metal.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 656, Elbirn wrote:VOTE: mord

EZ game
In post 658, chkflip wrote:Spoiler alert: you don't.

:shock:
While we are on things scum say, these are two of the ones I saw
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #112) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

We're fine with mass claiming. If everyone has true claimed so far that would mean that unclaimed is us and we can claim whenever and then well have 4. 2 scum a 3rd party and a VT we are guessing.

Can't figure how there would be another town pr with what we have claimed so far.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:32 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 670, Korina wrote:VOTE: GreyIce

Sounds good to me. I know I've been lurking hard, and I'm sorry, but I've been finding it hard to motivate myself to post.

Also, how is BEF confirmed mason, but I'm not confirmed mason? I saw that earlier and I don't feel like finding the exact post. If BEF is a confirmed mason, and he confirmed that I'm his mason partner, that would mean I'm also a confirmed mason, no?
I was saying it more like, you claimed Mason with bef, bef confirmed masonry.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 668, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 666, BrightEyedFish wrote:VOTE: Mordhaus

I can jump on here.

My next vote from the Sen wagon. If this lynch falls through we are lynching Grey... no ifs, ands, or buts.
VOTE: GreyIce

BEF + Korina I think this is the way to go.
In post 670, Korina wrote:VOTE: GreyIce

Sounds good to me. I know I've been lurking hard, and I'm sorry, but I've been finding it hard to motivate myself to post.

Also, how is BEF confirmed mason, but I'm not confirmed mason? I saw that earlier and I don't feel like finding the exact post. If BEF is a confirmed mason, and he confirmed that I'm his mason partner, that would mean I'm also a confirmed mason, no?
Badvotes.

Zo, towncase Elbirn. Stop barking at everyone who attacks us. Even if you’re right it’s not convincing. Flippy remains the best wagon.

~So
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 684, Mordhaus wrote:Zo, towncase Elbirn. Stop barking at everyone who attacks us. Even if you’re right it’s not convincing. Flippy remains the best wagon.

~So
You're right, I forget myself sometimes. I'll do that now.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #116) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 68, Elbirn wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 63, GreyICE wrote:Okay, I checked it and it said "just a possible cult-like situation" which to me says someone could swap alignment. Anything from a town who turns traitor (or into a serial killer or something) to someone who can recruit for a scumteam or somesuch. Doesn't say "full fucking cult" to me, partially because, well, cults are basically unbeatable in small games.

Regardless, this is a giant waste of time and energy. I prefer BEF's new direction after ignoring it.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath

BEFs new direction? You mean his naked vote on titus?

As for the cult..I'm inclined to agree philosophically that it's in our best interest to just hunt scum, I never care for 3p hunting. But I don't think its entirely stupid to read into the OP claiming theres a "thing like situation" as there being alignment changes, particularly when I thiiiink mod stated elsewhere potential bastardliness. Gotta be honest I kinda impulse hammered this game because tired of waiting for my other game to start so idk what's uh...going on 100%.

Senator said something earlier about (paraphrasing) "seems that dethklok are the scum", and considering I'm town and sort of a bad guy in the show this seems a reasonable conclusion from someone else who rolled a bad guy flavor. I think he's wrong cuz numbers dont add up (5 scum?) And a good mod would just truly randomize it but uh..yeah?
This was the first post i liked, the avoidance of 3p hunting, and then the assesment of Senator made sense to me since I had seen the same thing and we would know that what he said about the band is not true.

Start of d2 i liked how he was going at Kor for pushing the IC, because jesus christ.
In post 241, Elbirn wrote:You wanna be pissy at someone, how about the dildo's who pushed that wagon in the first place, that entire sequence was garbage
This seems out of place though since the only time you mentioned senator before this was when you mentioned that Sen mistakenly said the band is scum. Not a big deal, but a little sketchy.

Side note:
In post 249, Elbirn wrote:We're getting off on too aggressive a footing and I get that's part of me being an abusive dickhead
The first step is admitting you have a problem.

I didnt realize how much Elbrin talked about the Senator wagon and how it was built. Is this upset town who didnt get a chance to defend the tr they say they had on Sen, or is this scum trying to push a lynch on someone on wagon rather than looking off.

I think that Sen did enough damage yesterday that there is a good chance his wagon was mostly if not all town.

Scum would have been able to afford not being on it because it looked like it was going to go through anyways, and then they could use them being off to push thier mislynches the next day, pointing to Sen and how they were right on him and how they are going to be right on _____ as well.

So i suppose the tr was there early on, and then faded, i just didnt see all these posts as one block before so i didnt realize how truly empty the iso is of much content. Like a lot of time was spent by elbrin shit talking the wagon and showing us all how much better he was than us for lynching such low hangihwfeifbqweoigbhoebgvoebhvohdvoihsdaii shit.

I feel like this is an act now coming from this slot and that he isnt trying to read us at all.

I say we mass claim and nail people down and figure out what we have and what we can do.

Im fine with outing if thats where we are heading.

I am also willing to listen to my other head because his case on Flipper is better than mine on elbrin.

VOTE: Flippy
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 687, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 682, Titus wrote:GI's role if vengeful can shock the crap out of a mythical cult leader. So I'm not interested.
When and why did you start entertaining the possibility of a cult
And what does it mean that the veng will shock the cult leader?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Mordhaus »

And if anyone wants some kinda funny reading, but its mostly just a bunch of empty bullshit, check this out:
Empty Garbage Can
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 693, chkflip wrote:> towncases Elbirn (thanks?)
> votes me with no case (lolwut)
Well, first, my partner thought it would be better for me to explain some now instead of just getting mad no one is agreeing with me, so i made the case i had on elbrin.

Second. You arent flippy.

kthxbi
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Im not mad that you thought that, its funny thats what you thought happened.

I see why, but its funny that when someone literally has that full word in their name that you would assume it was about you.

Sit down Carly
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Mordhaus »

or keeping tilting and do you
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 698, chkflip wrote:I forgot that motherfucker was in this game tbh.

NuggerFlubbit, drop a vote.
Scums mislynch boners often end up working like blinders.

Go take care of that and come back to play if you arent scum.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Nah, Ice is town.

I'll drop some truf later, but 704 is goodposting.

Possibly still from scum, but 1000% accurate.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

~So
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 700, gobbledygook wrote:In post 667, gobbledygook wrote:
1. TD kill makes most sense coming from GI scum
2. GI Day 1 play was super scummy
3. GI claim was super scummy

4. Really there’s no downside to killing GI here because we can still use his venge kill even if we happened to be wrong.
1. What?
2. No, he wasn't. In fact, GI was very town D1.
3. No, it isn't. In fact, aside from you fucking up royally, the claim went about perfectly for town.
4. Sure, we can put ourselves to evens early by lynching a really towny slot in addition to another slot. Or we can not do that, stay on odds, and force scum to kill GI or risk being vengekilled in the late game, when vengeful townie is actually a better role. Like... say, MYLO.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 713, Doctor Drew wrote:Flubb, what is your tinfoil about myself and mordhaus?
He thinks I coached your claim because it's the kind of insane role I could come up with. It's also not the kind of claim I WOULD use as a fakeclaim because it's got a very short shelf life. He's also assuming I would out myself and not be mysterious if there was something ITT to tie me back to a scumbuddy.

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 701, gobbledygook wrote:So you say that we are in a 10v2v1 situation, but then declare that the only nightkill is from a vig as opposed to more likely than not being from scum. The trajectory of that logic makes little sense and I shade you heavily for casting doubt on the TD kill.
Potential situations as I see them:

Full scum no cult: 10v3, Drew is scum. In this case, we have no additional power.
Partial Scum Partial Cult: 10v2v1, significant downside to cult. This is likely along the lines of the whole cult suiciding when the leader is lynched, a maximum number of recruited players, etc. In this case, we should hunt group scum and group scum should hunt cult, because group scum will win if we lynch cult before we've dealt them a blow and group scum will lose if they don't shoot the shit out of cult at every chance.
Full Cult: 10v1 or v2, likely v2 if Drew is realclaiming. We're likely fucked.

In any of these cases, Emp Nips has significant scum equity as a player who is massively lynchbaity as scum and has been avoiding the thread. In any situation where Drew is town, nips has a literal 50% chance of flipping cult, proving it exists and meaning we can stop dickbeating about whether that's a thing to be concerned about. In these cases, there's still a good chance that nips is scum.

The trajectory of :we shouldn't massclaim because the only potential claim I can see at this point is vig and we shouldn't out a vig, because, if it exists, we're in fullcult and that's a really bad role to out: is actually perfectly in line with what I've said. Note: I'm not acting as if my tinfoil is right, I'm making contingencies in case it is. Further, as a GSmith IC vig is an incredibly likely role for the setup, especially if you think GIce is fakeclaiming.

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 710, chkflip wrote:I feel like this isn't something I should have to say, but like, you've already advocated for and been okay with mass claiming. (I'm aware this goes against my read on you, hi.) Don't do that.
We're not collectively a dumbass, thank you.

~Rockso.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 605, chkflip wrote:Curious as to why a single vote of pressure made your cartoon character posting disappear though. Now THAT'S funny.
This is provably false. Why bring it up?

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 720, gobbledygook wrote:*sigh*

It’s not a gunsmith guilty. It’s a guilty guilty. I am a Jack of All Trades. One of my abilities is the public alignment announcement. One of them is a cop ability. I have one more ability to use, but I’m not claiming what it is.
Wording of the guilty?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

VOTE: GICE

ours makes 5
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 726, Elbirn wrote:Awww you guys I just realized

If mord/GI are scum

Then they must have gone all in on me because they think I'm the cult leader

I'm so flattered
This post feels potentially important post flip.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #136) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #137) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #138) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #139) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #140) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #141) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 745, Elbirn wrote:...Yeah?
Are you asking me if it is?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #142) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #143) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #144) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #145) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #146) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 760, BrightEyedFish wrote:Why are the 3 conftowns still alive?
Why would scum leave conftown alive? Usually when their play helps scum they are left alone to do damage to town themselves.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #147) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Dammit Titus. You're supposed to get the claimed PR you have results on to out results before revealing the guilty. What was your specific result on chk?

Drew, is flippy culted? Who was targeted last night?

~Jingle
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #148) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:23 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Yeah, but him faking a cult target/telling us whether Flippy actually became cult tells us things. Like whether he actually wanted Flippy lynched.

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #149) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 757, gobbledygook wrote:I'm offended that Chk's almost successful derailment on scum still warranted a nightkill on him.
My bet is that my strategy of pointing out that cult usually beats scum worked and they were cult hunting. Which is good for us.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #150) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Mordhaus »

@mod: Are you aware of the standard role Cult Mentor?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #151) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Mordhaus »

From the wiki:

but will die if the Mentor dies.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #152) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Also, worth noting: GIce's role PM explicitly calls out a 2 mafia team.

Korina/Fish/Gobbles are all conftown and we have a missing kill last night if Titus is realclaiming. Titus only makes sense to be fakeclaiming as recruited cult, in which case Drew is lying out his ass anyway.

There's a decent chance lynching Drew kills the other mafia because they got recruited and lost their kill, which would be hilarious.

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #153) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 796, gobbledygook wrote:Oh that’s fun. We don’t even need to worry about his recruit choices then. I wonder if the game started with a mentee (GI) or if there is still a scum out there.
GI flipped as having a factional nightkill and a single partner, therefore is mafia. It's in the reveal.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #154) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 786, gobbledygook wrote:We should massclaim today.
Tomorrow, actually. Massclaim doesn't change anything today (We're still lynching Drew, regardless of what anyone claims) and there's a chance scum will be worried about hidden PRs or miss hidden PRs by focusing on you.

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #155) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 804, Jingle wrote:
In post 801, Flubbernugget wrote:It's part of the mentor role

I think this is close to auto
2/6 confed 1 scum left isn't auto, but it's damn hard for scum to win. (Mentor and Mentee lynched, conftown nk'd. If mentee is a conftown we're even worse off.)
Don't Drink Or Drive, Kids.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #156) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Putting the or means not to do either. Can I do them together? What if it's not alcohol but a lot of coke?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #157) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Flubbs did.

Mentors have a nk while they have a Mentee instead of their recruit. You should probably actually read the wiki page. I also assume that if GI had become a mentee, he would have flipped as such. Regardless, his role PM was that of a mafia goon with a single partner.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #159) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

It's probably Elbirn, tbh. His twilight post presumes 2 scum.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #160) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

/inb4 that implicates me.

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #161) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 726, Elbirn wrote:Awww you guys I just realized

If mord/GI are scum

Then they must have gone all in on me because they think I'm the cult leader

I'm so flattered
They must have gone all in implies there isn't a 3rd mafiate, which only mafia would know for sure. You also think GI is specifically mafia, not cult.

If he'd flipped town, I'd have thought this was a townslip. As is, it looks like TMI.

:shrug:

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #162) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 817, Mordhaus wrote:If he'd flipped
town
cult, I'd have thought this was a townslip. As is, it looks like TMI.
FTFM
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #163) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

At your age, coke really isn't a choice you can be making... Your heart is bound to burst eventually.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #164) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 826, Doctor Drew wrote:Awww.... I just wanna do some COCAINE and kill some motherfuckers.
We are sigging this by the way.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #165) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

I feel like the title ended up being very misleading.
"Awww.... I just wanna do some COCAINE and kill some motherfuckers." - Doctor Drew
We got the Baker's Golden Baguette. You're Jelly, aren't you?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #166) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Mordhaus »

The curse of the weekend is upon us once again.
"Awww.... I just wanna do some COCAINE and kill some motherfuckers." - Doctor Drew
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #167) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 838, gobbledygook wrote:Mordhaus claim.
Murderface- vk
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #168) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 848, Titus wrote:Roleblocked.

VOTE: Elbrin
Is this an action you are claiming to have orchestrated?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #169) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 853, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Flubb
I dont get this vote.

Flubb claimed doc and you didnt die, yet you vote for the guy who claimed doc.

Do you have any interest in why Titus believes that someone was roleblocked?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #170) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 861, gobbledygook wrote:Looking at balance, I feel like the mafia is severely underpowered if Titus is just a rolecop.
Cult game, mafia is always going to be the weakest faction.

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #171) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 863, Titus wrote:Elbrin's smart enough to count the bodies and no kill here.
What?

No killing last night would be a terrible idea for everyone except flubbs. Even for flubbs, it's a ballsy play that doesn't pay off in 99% of cases, and so not really worth worrying about pre-LYLO.

If scum had killed in {conftown} then they had a 33% chance of being stopped. If they aren't we wake up today with evens, one fewer mislynch, and no additional information.

Occam's razor just says Titus is scum who got screwed by cult targeting poorly. Roleblocker has :/ interactions with gobbles and masons, rolecop to find and leash cult makes sense for mafia here, and there's a lynchpool of 4 with 3 lynches remaining. As long as the conftown can pick out 1 towny in that pool, we're in autowin.

VOTE: Titus

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #172) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

FTR, Titus is most likely scum, followed by Flubber. We don't lynch Flubbs tomorrow if there's no kill again, though. We lynch whichever one of me and Elbirn isn't the designated endgamer, because in that case theoretical townFlubber can make a hail mary shot and save again, which would mean that we have enough lynches to kill EVERY nonconfirmed player in the game.

Conftown, begin deliberations as to who endgames. I'm gonna go check out of the thread now.

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #173) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:47 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Flubber claimed doc.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #174) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 943, Jingle wrote:
In post 942, chkflip wrote:tbf I was all rose shades in this game.
Eh, your read on us was understandable. Partner got really deathtunnely in a scummy way.

Speaking of, partner, I'm down to hydra again sometime if you want. We made a pretty good pair. ;)
We agree, ill bring the coke.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #175) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 946, Jingle wrote:I'm not going to out them unless they want to be outed though.
How are you going to out a facet of your own twisted mind?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #176) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

We are honored. I put a little something together. I hope you all like it.

Metal.

Thank you.

There's cocaine and coffee if anyone is interested in a daily double. Party til you pass out or die.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #177) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 953, chkflip wrote:I'm jelly af tbh
Most people are. Some are peanut butter.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #178) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

I'll use this account for shits and giggles just for that reason. I will follow you into every thread you post in and be right behind you. I at rje bar when your glass is empty.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”