Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Didn't realize this game had started... High people.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I just skimmed the last 5 pages to make sure I wasn't lynched before realizing a made a typo lol.

So do I get to skip the dumb rvs or do I need to go back and read it?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 365, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 355, Tchill13 wrote:Didn't realize this game had started... High people.
About time! We've all been anxiously waiting your arrival.

Or, at least I have
Thanks carca. Will be devoting time to this game this weekend and will be all caught up.

The players list is a who's who of ppl I've enjoyed playing with. Whether I've voiced that about someone in particular before or not.

So I do not plan on letting this one get away from me.

Doesn't look like anything crazy has happened yet.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 380, Rick Dalton wrote:
In post 245, Hectic wrote:It's just that I haven't seen any attempts to progress the game or scumhunt in your 17 posts. Do you disagree with the basis of my read, disregarding where on the wiki it came from?
Fair, but why wouldn’t I do that as scum to try to be townie?

I actually have been progressing the game/scum hunt, but I admit my style is rather unique, so it might be hard to see, which at least confirms that you aren’t familiar with me if you are an alt.

I once asked someone if they wore cologne to figure out if they were scum.

I drove the scum team into madness.
I swear I'll start doing game things soon but this is just hysterical.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 79, Elements wrote:I'm starting to realise my game play is heavily influenced by my mood.
We've all been there buddy.

I swear of all the RVS's for me to miss. This is the one I would have been most interested in playing in lol. Oh well.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:19 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 111, Carcalilly wrote:am I the only one who doesn't know who hectic is because it seems like y'all do
I have no idea. When trying to read him it seems like a lot of what he says is noise. He's someone I believe is best judged off his actions more so than wordplay.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 395, EeveeLution Army wrote:i hope that was crazy enough ^.^
Good gosh. It's a good thing judge dredd is gonna help us in a war like that. Between dredd, the wild cowboy and a Lilly of the carca variety town should win this... There will be sacrifices (unless flawless town victory of course)

But they will not be in vain.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 116, Carcalilly wrote:gamma speaks the truth, all hail gamma
The eevee army has even picked up a religion in the war against scum it looks like.

I've jacked my sleep up too so same haha.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 122, Hopkirk wrote:“When Hectic’s around you have to make the mafia win condition eliminate all threats to your team rather than have a majority. I didn’t believe someone could talk the mafia team into selfvoting on even numbers until I saw Hectic do it with only four words.”

“If I got a guilty on Tchill I wouldn’t actually reveal it. It’s more likely he’ll sub out than you’d be able to get him lynched, and all that’d happen is town loses a cop”

“When I first played with Davesaz I thought he had to be taking deduction enhancing drugs. When I got to know him I realized he was just that good.”

“It’d be less depressing getting destroyed by Billy every game if he didn’t look so dashing doing it”

“I just sheep Carcalilly whenever she votes for me seriously. There’s just no way I’m not getting lynched at that point so why waste time?”

“When Garmr’s around even the mod’s afraid of getting lynched”

“Designing breaking strategies got so much easier after Gamma Emerald joined the site. You used to have to use maths. Now you just need to start with ‘assume Gamma rolled town” and you don’t need any other steps”

“You only need one EeveeLution to catch the entire scumteam. An Army is just unfair”

“Judge Joeseph Dread shouldn’t actually check people as cop. The chance of them being a godfather is actually higher than the chance he’s ever wrong about a read”

“I once saw Kop catch the mafia team without posting just because they didn’t realize he was V/LA. They got so nervous about how he hadn’t already made a post about how he’d caught them that they just conceded”

“Rosterfoster is like the brother I always wanted back when I was growing up. I had these guys from the Russian Mafia after me for four years. They’d have been caught in four minutes if Roster had been around”

“Since the moment I first saw elements play I’ve started referring to OMGUS as OMEUS instead.”

“I only play mafia with people I’m 100% sure will be active since otherwise Rick Dalton can just sub in and instantly catch the scumteam whenever he feels like it”

“Sometimes I think Bob3141 is just the mod playing under a fake account. Nobody’s that good.”

“If Skeelen joins a game you’ve got to label it bastard. They’re so charismatic they just automatically get cult leader as an extra role modifier”

“Sharon Tate’s Finger of Suspicion is stronger than a dayvig”

“You are Great is the reason cops exist. You’d never be able to catch them as mafia otherwise”

“How is there not a rule against playing as well as Fishmonger? We’ve banned posting your role pm and surely that’s less gamebreaking than five minutes of FishMonger”
The hell is this?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? the first handful of the pages of this game was a giant love fest? Hahaha this is hilarious.

Quite nice post hopkirk.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 144, Hopkirk wrote:OH NO i forgot

"If I got scum with Lil Uzi Vert I'd shoot myself night one to re-balance things. It'd be so easy to win if I didn't that it'd make the setup designer look bad"
Whoever this is is smooth with the lines IRL don't you act like you aren't.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 159, Hectic wrote:I didn't really find an answer on the wiki for how I should tackle this, so:
I can neither confirm nor deny any discussion about whether I am an alt.
I don't see how it matters what hectic is. Alt? At fault? Scum caught?

We'll get him if he ain't town.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 173, YOUAREGREAT wrote:hopirk posting that carca is town on the exact same minute that i posted carca is town probably makes all three of us town
I missed my cue to be obv town damn it.

I still haven't seen anything related to what I could use for alignments in this game btw.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 184, Hopkirk wrote:I don't like Dredd parking his vote on Hectic, 'fit in memeing', and I think it's too early for those townreads when there's more towny looking stuff going on.

VOTE: Dredd
So... does hectic get to coast off his memeing early for a bit?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 193, Carcalilly wrote:hectic is terribly hard to read and I can't be the only one who thinks that
and the whole flavor leaf being here gave me a mini heart attack.

I'm going to be more conservative with townreading people and all I have to share is that Gamma and YAG have green pms. I'm 100% sure on at least one of those.
Not sure how you have any reads at all atm. Maybe in real time it felt different but I haven't seen anything AI indicative.

Hectic's whole shtick is to be loud, lot of words and confusing to read.

Now flavor leaf I'm currently writing a book on. I'll mail it to you when I'm done.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'll just get this out of the way

Hopkirk, Dave, profii, Rick Dalton are players Ik that can do well as town and I'll be a little more tentative to lynch them early (unless I think they're scum of course)

If they ever flip town I'll probably believe a lot of their reads. Just trying to be transparent.

I'm only familiar with Rick's scum game but it's been FOREVER since I've played with or against him so I might as well have no experience with the guy.

Anyway that's my PSA.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:49 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 273, Carcalilly wrote:and the hectic townbloc jump was pinging but it's just not something scum would do. Unless they're reckless.
It's hilarious to me that carcalilly seems to be the only one trying to actually play the game amongst the "hellos" and "how do you do's"

Carca town so far. Got nothing on anyone else. The familiarity will make this game a more difficult one, but a fun one indeed.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:53 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 289, Cliff Booth wrote:Trying to accurately read Hectic early in the game is never going to work out the way you think it will. Unless he provides me what I ask for, and it actually satisfies me, I'm going to say I've never seen someone pull it off.
Ah, thankfully the hectic whisperer is here. Is the almighty cliff booth a singular or multiple whisperer?

Are you the type of scum hunter that likes to stay tied down and specialize in one account or are do you whisper openly of many accounts on site?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 298, davesaz wrote:Gamma might be scum. I don't remember town!Gamma being this active most of the time.
Funniest thing posted so far (OK I maybe exaggerating... But it's up there lol)
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 304, davesaz wrote:
In post 289, Cliff Booth wrote:Trying to accurately read Hectic early in the game is never going to work out the way you think it will.
What's the motivation for telling people not to try to read someone?
To let everyone know that you're better than all them because only YOU can read hectic. Stunt men do get jealous of the lime light from time to time.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 307, Skellen wrote:
In post 306, Elements wrote: That's 'cause I don't like or respect day 1
Rebel.
I agree with elements. As long as a progression in play is made from his slot in layer days I don't mind. Of course that type of play let's him to float through every d1 if ppl allow it.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 318, Carcalilly wrote:random wanking stage where we all mentally prepare ourselves by jerking each other off
Now where the hell is THIS in the wiki and WHY hasn't hectic posted about it?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I appreciate this.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:07 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

OK I'm caught up. If I didn't do it now I wouldn't have.

There's been like zero content that's alignment indicative imo.

Carca is probably town. That's all I got atm.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 379, YOUAREGREAT wrote:
In post 302, Skellen wrote:Ok, reading 12 pages for a start is also something new I guess. Will just go on with what stuck to me.

Hectic is hard to read with this memeing behaviour, however I feel a townie mindset is recognizable between all this. I felt particularly in the beginning he tried to sort some players and his votes looked to me like they a had a constructive intention. I guess.

YAG is also giving me kind of positive vibes. More for the development of her thought process on Hectic after him trying to sneak into the town-bloc thing, I feel like scum wouldn't really bother to share this doubt.

Don't like Elements so far. He is one of the top posters here which makes him look quite active but most his posts feel hollow/don't contribute much at all. VOTE: Elements

i dont like this post but i'm not sure why
What's not to like?

Hectic memeing but gets a TR for "mindset" that is apparently discernable? I find that odd.

Looks like they're beginning to lean town on you. I'm sure you enjoy that though.

And elements is called out for hollow posting, which I would agree with more than I disagree with it, BUT I understand where elements is coming from regarding d1.

So is it a hectic tr you don't like? A TR of yourself you don't like? Or is it them correctly calling out elements hollow posting that you don't like?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 419, Elements wrote:I like Tchill's entrance. I'll put you down on the town pile for now
In post 421, Elements wrote:Just looking through the roll list and sorting people into 1 of three categories this is what I come up with

Town - Cliff, Rick, Hectic, Eevee, Gamma, Hop, carca, profii
Null - Kop, Billy, Fish, garmr, dave, bob, skellen, youare
Scum - Sharon, JJD, roster, Tchill
It be your own people sometimes.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 422, Elements wrote:
In post 421, Elements wrote:Just looking through the roll list and sorting people into 1 of three categories this is what I come up with

Idk why Tchill is in the scum bit there. Should be in the town. Probably because I don't like your name
Oh WOW. it REALLY be your own ppl. This is more disrespectful than being scum read.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 444, Hopkirk wrote:^upon a quick iso

you're definitely missing something, either a large obvious piece of text or a joke involving the elements and a serial killer.

-Hop
Oh... The serial killer is (ayyyeeeaaaahhhhh) dancing in September. Is that it? Is that the joke?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 449, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 409, Tchill13 wrote:Hopkirk, Dave, profii, Rick Dalton are players Ik that can do well as town
I'm deeply hurt you left me out, but that's alright, cuz I knew you'd say that.
Almost didn't make this post because I thought it might offend someone (not the intent)

And tbh I seen your name and was like "hell yeah judge dredd is in here"

Seriously if I've played with someone before in this player list it was a positive experience for me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Tchill13 »

So I'm fine with the skellen push. Of all the players skellen and YOUAREGREAT are the 2 I'm suspicious of atm.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@rick

Out of everyone here your scum game is the only one I recall. If I've played with others that were scum they played scum too in significantly (and so long ago) I can't remember.

I want to say I played with scum!Dave once and he lurked.

And obviously you've caught me and carca as scum before but I can't remember how she played tbh.

I'm sure you're aware of the fact that me playing scum with you is super unique. Not a style you can play with just anyone.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 461, Rick Dalton wrote:I took advantage of Skellen when I was scum once. They should have been conf town, but I powered through doubt into the game
"took advantage" "powered through"

If alignments weren't in that posts you'd be in trouble with the judge.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 458, Elements wrote:
In post 455, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 444, Hopkirk wrote:^upon a quick iso

you're definitely missing something, either a large obvious piece of text or a joke involving the elements and a serial killer.

-Hop
Oh... The serial killer is (ayyyeeeaaaahhhhh) dancing in September. Is that it? Is that the joke?
I cannot tell if this is serious or not
I saw an opportunity.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 452, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 422, Elements wrote:

Idk why Tchill is in the scum bit there. Should be in the town. Probably because I don't like your name
Oh WOW. it REALLY be your own ppl. This is more disrespectful than being scum read.
This is serious... Seriously painful.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 468, Elements wrote:
In post 466, Tchill13 wrote:This is serious... Seriously painful.
I do apologise, but it's not something I can change. It just doesn't sit well with me.
If you're town I'm black listing you. Because that means these statements are true and Idk if I can live with that.

It's like Django instead of the D the T is silent.

"chill... Tchill, I like my vodka shaken not stirred"

I'm the cousin of Mr. T but I'm a little more mellowed out... "I pity the scum"

That's it. If you don't appreciate my name now there's no hope.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Tchill13 »

What a page top.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@gamma

Damn. Tough crowd.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 561, Hectic wrote:
In post 539, davesaz wrote:
In post 408, Tchill13 wrote:Hectic's whole shtick is to be loud, lot of words and confusing to read.
Accurate IMO. Townish observation.
Fine, I get it.
I was so eager to join this game and play with all you guys, I literally stayed up all night memorizing the wiki so I wouldn't be left behind in discussion.
But I see how it, clearly my input isn't wanted here.
I shall now take my leave, expect me to return a few hours before the deadline to land a lolhammer.
You're actually an amusing character. I guess my breakdown had a negative connotation. By all means you do you I just think it's pointless to try and read you atm, especially early when you're going out of your way to be unreadable.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Tchill13 »

People voting judge look like people that want to stay busy by voting an active player that's not been talked about as far as widely town read goes.

Why are ppl voting judge? I haven't seen anything from them scummy.

Do people really not think skellen or YOUAREGREAT are scummy?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I caught up between 4 and 5 am.

I also have an alarmingly low amount of responsibility for the point I'm at in my life atm.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 379, YOUAREGREAT wrote:
In post 302, Skellen wrote:Ok, reading 12 pages for a start is also something new I guess. Will just go on with what stuck to me.

Hectic is hard to read with this memeing behaviour, however I feel a townie mindset is recognizable between all this. I felt particularly in the beginning he tried to sort some players and his votes looked to me like they a had a constructive intention. I guess.

YAG is also giving me kind of positive vibes. More for the development of her thought process on Hectic after him trying to sneak into the town-bloc thing, I feel like scum wouldn't really bother to share this doubt.

Don't like Elements so far. He is one of the top posters here which makes him look quite active but most his posts feel hollow/don't contribute much at all. VOTE: Elements

i dont like this post but i'm not sure why
This post pinged me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

All I'm going to say is there are a very, very select few I'll believe claims from lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 805, YOUAREGREAT wrote:@anyone who townreads tchill13

why?
Why do you SR me? I fos'd you and bam I'm scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 806, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:@Rick: I:m sorry if I spoiled a gambit of yours, but in this player list I fear they might actually be inclined top be misled by your gambits
This player list should know what's up as far as his gambits go and likelihood of them. Why do you think this?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 820, Rick Dalton wrote:I have no clue where scum is
Have you met my pals skellen or YOUAREGREAT? Let me introduce you to them.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: skellen

I claim charismatic midget. At night I'm allowed 2 actions that I can do at the same time (very interesting ik) I drink and ik things. I get access to the knowing early. I know skellen is scum. Lynch skellen.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Idgaf. Lynch skellen or YOUAREGREAT and I'll be happy.

Or we can continue bullshitting with our hands in our pockets. Game is stagnating. It needs a flip.

Chop chop ppl let's go.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I fos'd her and that was her response lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 858, Carcalilly wrote:hey Tchill look buddy ol' man you're a great asset to this game but within the whole YAG vs Tchill thing I have to side with the latter.
Why.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'd suggest we don't lynch cliff but I haven't read since my last post.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

This game is amazing fr. Ppl can disappear and the active ones are punished for playing the game over and over again. It's hysterical.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I just remember being fos'd and figured I'd be run up. Doesn't seem like there's a ton of pressure on me atm.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: cliff booth

Just checking in. Carca pointed out that not all players that flake have do so maliciously. Just assume I'm in that group. I'm pretty much just cutting my bullshit d1 out. Yall know how I progress in games lol. See yall D2.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1218, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1210, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: cliff booth

Just checking in. Carca pointed out that not all players that flake have do so maliciously. Just assume I'm in that group. I'm pretty much just cutting my bullshit d1 out. Yall know how I progress in games lol. See yall D2.
I will let you off
just this once
because I doubt I could push a wagon on you and my read isn't that solid anyway.

But I'm going to take that as a promise, I won't hold back D2!
I just want to say I love the way you play mafia now compared to the last time. The effort is truly respectable.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1249, davesaz wrote:I do find it funny (strange) that a couple people defend every wagon whether the recipient deserves it or not.
Welcome to Mafiascum.net bro.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

UNVOTE:

I'm blindly sheeping Dave d1. Mainly because carcalilly grouped us together as most scummy. I also like Dave though and his post where he said voting someone is better than the alternative action when he gets annoyed cracked me up a little.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

But mostly because... I hate d1. This is a large. There's a lot of large posts. I still think skellen/YOUARESCUM... umm YOUAREGREAT are scummy. I'd like pressure there.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Gamesolve d1. That's nice.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1373, davesaz wrote:Yeah that's another member of the do-nothing crowd. It's a pretty big gathering.
I swear I'm playing hard D2. Just waiting for it to end. Should be about 50 more pages.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1385, profii wrote:
In post 1384, Cliff Booth wrote:why does tchill get to say he isn't gonna put in any effort on day one and no one really cares but I get bullied into having to play day 1
Interestingly that was the reason I suicide copped tchill in a game once and sacrificed myself to get a guilty. I'll see what I think but maybe I just got lucky with going against his meta that time

(I had a loyal visiting type role, last post of the day was "imma cop you tchill >=( and then I died from the visit ha ha, rick was in the game too, I cant flipping find it)
this made me so mad lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

cliff, you keep posting and interacting. Town pretty much refuses to lynch inactives d1 so a handful of ppl can feel like they "did something" d1.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Lmao somebody just invest me instead of asking Ted bundy here to do what he does best.

I'm not sure I believe that sk claim anyway. I think elements just hates d1 and does stupid things during d1 because of it.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Well apparently the use of cliff or Ted doesn't matter, because the sk has a thing for me.

@elements I'm gonna survive n1 regardless now. I haven't caused a bunch of confusion or distraction.

I just think Ted is more interesting than Manson imo. Dude did his own work.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Manson did have more style but my goodness didn't Zac Efron do a great job in that Netflix special?

Also... Anyone who hasn't seen mind hunter on Netflix should. It is a great, great show.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: elements

highest wagon.

what up gobble. I cant believe this game is asking for an extension lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Tchill13 »

dredd who do i need to vote?

PEDIT: well damn lol
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Tchill13 »

but yeah i'd like a lynch.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Tchill13 »

i said id sheep dave but dave is the only one not voting. go figure.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1746, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Note: IF there's a Vig, please shoot the Aaron slot (EVEN if they replace out. Don't let that slick move fool you).

Also if there a STRONG Investigative (i.e. Something like a Cop or a Gunsmith, not a Tracker or a Motion Detector); please do "consider" investigating Titus. I'm not telling you what to do. Just please take that option into consideration. Thank you.

P-edit: U would have accepted a vote on almost anyone, but not the claimed Watcher!!
whos the claimed watcher and who were you suggesting be a PL? whats who i was gonna vote.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: cliff

i didnt know elements had claimed. i looked at the VC and voted.

weird that so many are voting a claim d1.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: aaron

why would I be reading? i bet 80 percent of the content is useless.

prob should lynch aaron though.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

and why are you giving up on aaron so quickly?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Tchill13 »

i meant i'll quit my d1 play... on d2 lol. apparently i didnt make that obvious.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Tchill13 »

yeah sorry about that.

i call on aaron votes.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Tchill13 »

if he is fake claiming.... and says he's fake claiming later as town, while letting aaron get lynched rn... then its insta lynch for elements imo. just so we're clear.

hey bily, i want d1 to be over. im voting the top wagon 9/10 times. the 1 being the top wagon claimed a PR.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Who should I vote?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: Elements

Going with Ricky on this one.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Aaron don't get caught up in someone calling you bad. Just ignore it.

Pedit.

Keep pushing me because yall have realized 70 pages of content has done nothing good for yall.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Tchill13 »

That'd be elements here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Tchill13 »

It's funny because I'm usually Dredd in this situation but I don't call players bad for being new. I call them bad for being bad.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Tchill13 »

So we've come to the discovery that after 70 pages the one who was about to be lynched claimed... Shocker.

Someone is "bad" for being suspicious of it. Of course they're new so that fits the narrative.

Pretty funny. Yall really think if we were to actually lynch scum they wouldn't claim right before?

And watcher?.... Who gives a fuck about a watcher? Lol. I doubt it's true. Lynch it with fire. He's just gonna say he's town and that he fake claimed D2 or 3.

That's his gimmick d1. Dude hates d1. Plays wrecklessy because he doesn't care about it. I used to be that guy. I'm still kinda sorta that guy. Especially after d1 gets past PG 20.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@aaron

I understand. I just lost my cool not too long ago because of something similar. It's best to just ignore it. Mainly because everyone thinks they're the best player here.

Which isnt true because I'm here haha. Jk. Everyone knows carcalilly is the best.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1822, Elements wrote:
In post 1820, Tchill13 wrote:That's his gimmick d1. Dude hates d1. Plays wrecklessy because he doesn't care about it. I used to be that guy. I'm still kinda sorta that guy. Especially after d1 gets past PG 20.
I've been scumread day one every game I've played, except the one I was scum.
I'd try to fix that. This is a you problem and in no way should be seen as you being good at scum lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Tchill13 »

OK. Let's see what the judge has to say about lynching "the bad players" now.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1852, Rick Dalton wrote:I know that kind of claim. It was claimed specifically to give him another day or so to muddy waters.

I was pushing him earlier, he was pushing me, Aaron frost went at me, i came to town read Elements, and he suddenly turns around and goes on Aaron?

No. That’s game state manipulation.

He also went out of his way to “out post me” so i “couldn’t take control” which is also gamestate manipulation.
I agree with this.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1849, Carcalilly wrote:My plan is lynch cliff -> lynch elements if cliff flips green -> lunch tchill
lunch? idk. Depends where you want to go.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1835, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 1820, Tchill13 wrote:And watcher?.... Who gives a fuck about a watcher? Lol. I doubt it's true. Lynch it with fire. He's just gonna say he's town and that he fake claimed D2 or 3.
Because it is easier to choose who is likely to be targeted by scum at Night than it is to determine who performs the scum kill,
Watcher is considerably more powerful than Tracker
. In addition, because having the name of a scum to lynch is better than having someone confirmed Town due to being targeted by the Mafia kill,
Watcher is more powerful than Doctor

That's an excerpt from the wiki. Also, Tracker can track someone to a night kill, but can't guarantee they were the only one to visit the victim. Unless "Ninja", the Watcher can tell us whether the victim was targeted by only one person, thus can get a hard guilty on their own.

Thank you.
*applause*

so is he bad enough to feed to the sharks?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1843, Carcalilly wrote:And with a little bit of knowledge from my own role, "watcher" is just so plain, easy to be thought of on the top of your head, and overtly valuable/powerful enough to deter a lynch. In retrospect its the perfect fakeclaim for a self-save, and JUST that.

I'd imagine that you'd have a little bit of personal "who should I watch" leaking from your posts, intentional or not, but none. Nada.
In post 1849, Carcalilly wrote:My plan is lynch cliff -> lynch elements if cliff flips green -> lunch tchill
In post 1862, Carcalilly wrote:Tchill, quit bussing :giggle:
why call it bussing if you want to lynch cliff first?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1872, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1863, Tchill13 wrote:
lunch? idk. Depends where you want to go.
I didn't.... *Sigh* I guess maybe after the game. Arby's?
well, they do have real meat. I'm down.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1879, Rick Dalton wrote:Okay, I’m getting second thoughts on Elements again. :lol:
noooooooo :facepalm:
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Tchill13 »

this... has been a comedy of errors lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1897, Elements wrote:
In post 1896, Rick Dalton wrote:It was actually like L-4
You lied to me :o
all those times I said that I love you
(You lied to me) yes, I tried, yes, I tried
(You lied to me) even though you know I'd die for you
(You lied to me) yes, I cried, yes, I cried

it is
(Return of the Mack) come on
(Return of the Mack) oh my God
(You know that I'll be back) here I am
(Return of the Mack) once again
(Return of the Mack) pump up the world
(Return of the Mack) watch my flow
(You know that I'll be back) here I go
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #92) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1897, Elements wrote:
In post 1896, Rick Dalton wrote:It was actually like L-4
You lied to me :o
all those times I said that I love you
(You lied to me) yes, I tried, yes, I tried
(You lied to me) even though you know I'd die for you
(You lied to me) yes, I cried, yes, I cried

it is
(Return of the Mack) come on
(Return of the Mack) oh my God
(You know that I'll be back) here I am
(Return of the Mack) once again
(Return of the Mack) pump up the world
(Return of the Mack) watch my flow
(You know that I'll be back) here I go
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Tchill13 »

id love to host a game but it seems complicated.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Tchill13 »

twinleaf town.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1910, Hopkirk wrote:f elements flips scum and not scum watcher then he probably doesn't have experienced partners obline
if elemts flips scum and i get pushed i am going to be HURT. HURT I tell you.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1919, Elements wrote:I'm just gonna do that everytime someone votes for me
why do you care if you hammer? seriously. lets discuss this i want to know the thought process.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Tchill13 »

ahh... I see JJD is a man of culture.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1930, Elements wrote:
In post 1928, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1919, Elements wrote:I'm just gonna do that everytime someone votes for me
why do you care if you hammer? seriously. lets discuss this i want to know the thought process.
No particular reason. I'll be very surprised if I'm not lynched today, and that's how I'd like to go out.
there has to be a reason. you voting and unvoting every time. youre very adamant about this.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1935, Elements wrote:
In post 1934, Tchill13 wrote:
No particular reason. I'll be very surprised if I'm not lynched today, and that's how I'd like to go out.
there has to be a reason. you voting and unvoting every time. youre very adamant about this.
The reason is I'm me and I want to.
im so intrigued. genuinely. what the hell does it matter? Town or scum?

if town you realize that IS the worst thing you can do in the game right?

if scum you realize you shut the door on your own chances of living?

im very curious. im not gonna judge. just explain please.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1939, Elements wrote:
In post 1938, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1935, Elements wrote:
In post 1934, Tchill13 wrote:
The reason is I'm me and I want to.
im so intrigued. genuinely. what the hell does it matter? Town or scum?
if town you realize that IS the worst thing you can do in the game right?
if scum you realize you shut the door on your own chances of living?
im very curious. im not gonna judge. just explain please.
I'm fully aware that it's the worst possible thing I can do. At this point my lynch is inevitable so I may as well have some fun while it happens.
ah so you believe that its the only way you can enjoy the game here on out...quite a defeated attitude. It's just very odd, given literally anything else would be more productive, even more fun imo given you're still trying to stay in the game.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1948, Elements wrote:It's acceptance not defeatism
why accept your fate in a game that is solely based on manipulation?

why do you feel the need to vocalize and highlight the fact you've accepted your defeat?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Tchill13 »

doesnt hurt to do that a handful of times. Come across something you had no idea you enjoyed.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

oh i cant tell you how to play. ill just say for the love of all that is good dont solo gambit or hold back as town to win more scum games.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

This is such a weird thing to be obsessed with.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Good lord how many claims were there? Sheesh.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2003, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Mate, it's 21 players game. We're averaging 7.5 posts per player per 24 hours, which is towards the lower limit of average posting. A game this size should have easily hit 200 pages on D1 if the players were active.
Which is why I ghosted.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2093, Cliff Booth wrote:Wow that was a really long night
VOTE: tchill
VOTE: cliff
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

lets see... texcat has done nothing. should we policy them? jk lol

i'll be more active today. not a fan of a PL push right after a ML then a nk'd mason.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Is LUV more inactive as a mod as he is scum?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2045, AaronFrost wrote:Good luck with your surgery Titus.

I'm gonna ISO Tchill before I decide to join that wagon. I just finished a game with him where he was scum and I want to look for similarities between that game and this one.
tsk tsk. not a good way to catch scum. i dont suggest doing that.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2115, gobbledygook wrote:If this town let’s them continue with that nonsense it will result in a loss.
says the guy pushing a PL on me.

hypocrite.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

not a fan of: Cliff, Hop, gobble

Meh: rick, JJD

Please sign my autograph: Profii, Carca, Dave

(yeah, gonna do reads list with schticks from now on)
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2159, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 2053, davesaz wrote:PRs outing results unprompted, in particular revealing what roles are in the game (!!) is another head scratcher. Can voyeurs be scum?
Dave can you not subtly shit on garmr like this,, I'm pretty confident he's town atm.
doesnt matter. bad play is bad play lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2173, Carcalilly wrote:because you're the alternate wagon
In post 2176, Cliff Booth wrote:how am I the alternate wagon with 1 vote
fake news is pretty dangerous you know?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2139, Rick Dalton wrote:I don’t have enough control on this game to be scum
too early for that control.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #116) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2210, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2155, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2115, gobbledygook wrote:If this town let’s them continue with that nonsense it will result in a loss.
says the guy pushing a PL on me.

hypocrite.
Policy? I’m not pushing any policy on you. What even gives you that idea? I’m voting you because your vote hopping was scummy as heck.
Then explain that if you're worried your reasoning might be portrayed wrong.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (isolation #117) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

i cant believe these claims lol. i do think carca is town though.

id like a hop or cliff lynch today.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2410, Carcalilly wrote:TCHILL get your ass here with an excuse that better please the gods
tf do you want me to say?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2431, texcat wrote:TChill, can you tell me why you're being Wagoned? No one else has volunteered to tell me.
basically because im not being active.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Tchill13 »

the fact no one will tell you tells you a lot.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

nobody knows whats going on, a few active townies want to lynch me because im inactive and they want to "feel" like they're doing something good and then scum dont mind that push.

that is why im being wagoned.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2445, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
VC 2.1
Tchill13 - (7):
- gobbledygook, Billy Pilgrim, Hopkirk, Cliff Booth, Titus, Hectic, Garmr
bob4131 - (2):
- profii, Alonzo
Garmr - (1):
texcat
Hopkirk - (1):
AaronFrost

Not Voting:
Kop, Rick Dalton, Hectic, EeveeLution Army, Judge Joseph Dredd, Carcalilly, davesaz, bob3141

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-10-10 05:35:11)
id say theres at least on scum on me atm. maybe 2.

hop and cliff is where id look first.

more so hop.

billy is prob town thats just going with the flow. idk about the rest.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2437, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 2430, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2410, Carcalilly wrote:TCHILL get your ass here with an excuse that better please the gods
tf do you want me to say?
Particularly, I want you to explain:

1. Why you seem to be putting 0 effort in solving the game
2. Why you're constantly lurking (even if you're just busy you could at least tell us all)
3. Why you don't bother to back up any of your statements

your presence in this game became a strange kind of downwards spiral
1. most of the content has been NAI, a lot of claim/ fake claim stupid stuff not worth rehashing.

2. im not constantly lurking. I've made it a point to only check on games im in once or twice a day. (I worry about mafiascum too much)

3. I dont feel the need to atm. This feels like d1 still. Any reasoning provided for anything has been pretty weak. I'm not gonna conjure up some weak BS to appease ppl.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2466, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 2461, Rick Dalton wrote:
In post 2444, Cliff Booth wrote:
@Rick Dalton

Do you not think that a neapolitan basically has negative town utility in a role madness game? Specifically in a game that no one knows is role madness?
Not if there actually is a Vanilla and you find it.

Actually if somebody is a Vanilla Townie, they should claim it.

That way, Cliff can check them, and they can become conf town.

This seems somewhat pointless. There are way too many variables for you to assume this
thats the kinda statement i expect from !scum rick
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Tchill13 »

its only got 2 votes. hardly exist.

I like profii for town though so im glad to see him there.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Tchill13 »

profii should be there if he isnt.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2675 (isolation #127) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Tchill13 »

lol. yall are gonna lynch an inactive townie after all these pages.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #128) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Tchill13 »

im a tracker btw. gimme a second.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (isolation #129) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2152, Tchill13 wrote:lets see... texcat has done nothing. should we policy them? jk lol

i'll be more active today. not a fan of a PL push right after a ML then a nk'd mason.
I tracked this slot n1. They didnt do anything.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (isolation #130) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2656, Carcalilly wrote:HOLD ON WAIT WE HAVE 7 DAYS LEFT
Please practice caution on voting Tchill

Do we really need this right now??
this is nice.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (isolation #131) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2654, Garmr wrote:Btw if it is multi scum my advice to the scum team is to try and hit the other scum team that way you can +1 yourself then you can focus on town, that way you can win mylo with out convincing town to lynch the other scum. So like don't shoot the town power roles until your in the better position. It helps your team and it helps us town.
this is ugly.

VOTE: garmr
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (isolation #132) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2671, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1820, Tchill13 wrote:So we've come to the discovery that after 70 pages the one who was about to be lynched claimed... Shocker.

Someone is "bad" for being suspicious of it. Of course they're new so that fits the narrative.

Pretty funny. Yall really think if we were to actually lynch scum they wouldn't claim right before?

And watcher?.... Who gives a fuck about a watcher? Lol. I doubt it's true. Lynch it with fire. He's just gonna say he's town and that he fake claimed D2 or 3.

That's his gimmick d1. Dude hates d1. Plays wrecklessy because he doesn't care about it. I used to be that guy. I'm still kinda sorta that guy. Especially after d1 gets past PG 20.
I do not like this post at all tchill. At this point elentes hadnt started messing up by self voting or claiming that he was one shot macho watcher.

At this point in the game why did you think it was a fake claim
because ive seene elemnts d1 play b4. its shit.

weird how i stand out for SR'ing the guy before EVERYONE SR's the guy. you think id get a reward hug or something.

besides how many scum have you seen get lynched d1 with a VT claim?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (isolation #133) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2680, EeveeLution Army wrote:I didnt ask for your accursed claim. Just answers the questions.
aww. i kinda dont want to now.

play nice.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (isolation #134) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2667, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 2473, Tchill13 wrote:profii should be there if he isnt.
Idt you ever answered me why he should be there.
dudes the only guy i've thought was town and had a logical thinking path.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2684 (isolation #135) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2646, Garmr wrote:
In post 2600, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
VC 2.2
Tchill13 - (7):
- gobbledygook, Hopkirk, Cliff Booth, Titus, Hectic, Garmr Billy Pilgrim
EeveeLution Army - (4):
- Judge Joseph Dread, Rick Dalton,, , AaronFrost,Texcat
bob4131 - (2):
- profii, Alonzo
Rick Dalton - (1):
- Carcalilly
AaronFrost - (1):
-bob4131
Not Voting:
Kop, Hectic, EeveeLution Army

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-10-10 05:35:11)
Updated vote count.

So a tldr version of reads
not including masons
I can go into more detail if wanted.
Rick Dalton-town because scum wouldn't argue against the mason claim also I liked them so far.

Titus- Gut and experience with her.

Bob- With experience with both games this is more in line with his town game as he seems more cautious and less involved in his scum unless someone drags him in.

Judge Dread-Actively trying to solve the game, been town reading them for a while.

Cliff- This dwells on the fact if it's multiscum or not due to wagon speed.

Scum

Profii- He contrast the last game I played with him. None of his opinions are to out there his not trying to drive the game and spreading paranoia that will cost town the game.

Hopkirk- Reasons I stated before.

Tchill- His lack of involvement and how his wagon formed.

The rest are nullish.

Will comment on eevee through. They haven't really done much of anything but setup spec isn't a scummy thing to do unless it's information town doesn't have.
how tf is a wagon formation scummy on my part?

ppl are giving up because yall have vomit posted useless info and youre talking yourself into an inactive lynch because yall dont know what to do.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (isolation #136) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2669, bob3141 wrote:Tchill your at L-1 now.

Tchill13 - (7): - gobbledygook, Billy Pilgrim, Hopkirk, Cliff Booth, Titus, Hectic, Garmr, Alonzo

With i think those 8 being teh ones on your wagon
billy, hop, cliff, garmr

prob 3 scum in that.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (isolation #137) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2730, Garmr wrote:My somewhat role counters tchill I claimed ages before and tchill has had plenty of time to counterclaim or vote me as a scum read. This seems like a last minute scum gambit.
lul
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (isolation #138) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2771, profii wrote:
In post 2764, Garmr wrote:
In post 2757, profii wrote:meh might as well full disclose as I can't really answer that... I am the backup tracker, so to be fair, i could exist without a tracker existing but that seems stupid. I am obviously town but I dont know if backups have to be the same alignment as the actual dude
UNVOTE: T-chill

I will trust you on this one.
so are we saying a role and it's backup must be aligned ? Because if that isn't true, Tchill can be scum here

Also - i just looked back and tchill hasnt said what he did on N1, so before we let him off the hook, we should get him to say what he chose to do as this may inform us better i think
I clearly stated i tracked texcat slot n1. they didnt do an action.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (isolation #139) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2786, profii wrote:I can't believe I forgot Tchill tracked Texcat - I literally have it in my notes ha ha

I want to know why

Their interaction in day 1 was obviously YOUAREGREAT rather than Texcat and consisted of YOUAREGREAT asking for more info on reads but feeling like Tchill didnt respond and calling it scummy.

of all the slots, does that seem like a logical one to track? idk, I'd like to hear more
I SR'd that slot. They werent providinig a whole lot of activity.

I think its best to use PR's on low activity slots.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (isolation #140) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2792, Garmr wrote:town
Tchill because of claim and profii.

Probs scum
Daves-Basically a pseudo intellectual. Get past the sophistication you get broad and hollow generalisations. When called out on this he flips his shit and lays a vote down. I was scum reading him before probably easy to see but held back saying it for the reaction.

Alonzo- Mos likely scum. No content jumps on both me and tchill.

Probs town through elimnation.
Texcat- I don't think the entire scum team on me and this is the quality play I expect from texcat.
I can agree on lonzo buit i disagree onn dave.

but i think youre scum anyway.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2823 (isolation #141) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2798, Titus wrote:I am ok with a policy lynch on Garmr but I'd be very shocked if he flips scum. Garmr tends to be off the wall ridiculous as town.
ew calling it a PL.

good to know garmrs town play is ridiculous.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (isolation #142) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Tchill13 »

can someone provide an updated list of the claimed PRs please?

(yes ik its hypocritical of ME to ask but id appreciate it.)
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (isolation #143) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Tchill13 »

yeah i wasnt sure if there were other claims out there or not but i almost exclusively use PRs on low activity slots.

you should be confident enough in your abilities to generate reads you feel good about on more active players.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #144) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2825, Garmr wrote:
In post 2823, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2798, Titus wrote:I am ok with a policy lynch on Garmr but I'd be very shocked if he flips scum. Garmr tends to be off the wall ridiculous as town.
ew calling it a PL.

good to know garmrs town play is ridiculous.
You played with me before.....
cant remember everybody i've ever played with sorry.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2838 (isolation #145) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2837, profii wrote:This is probably town garmr, annoyingly
VOTE: hopkirk
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2841 (isolation #146) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Tchill13 »

ive got like 4 SRs this game. He's been one for a while.

I could see garmr being town here that thought they were doing something productive.

Hop scummy af to me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2848 (isolation #147) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2844, davesaz wrote:I could give education/advice on how to properly use a voyeur as town. Suffice it to say that the claimed result wasn't it.
I could also give advice on how to fakeclaim things to protect a mason, and that wasn't it either.

Team scum would have partners to give advice. Isn't it possible they would try to exploit a team member's meta to try to pass doctor phishing off as silly townie?

@Tchill have you explained Hopkirk? If not, can you?
basically that he's just attacking avenues that dont make sense. I'd expect much more from hop than ive seen. very surprised that he was pushing me (when im inactive i tend to make reads based on my slot objectively. i see my slot as an inactive slot, not my own slot. So this isnt OMGUS. This is basing hops interactions on an inactive slot)
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (isolation #148) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2855, texcat wrote:
In post 2854, profii wrote:I would enjoy a garmr lynch

But I dont think he is smart enough to do those wacky claims as scum
I don't understand this. Are you saying he is smart enough as town? The scum have an entire team to help work out fake claims. Do you not think any of them are smart enough?
Smart enough as town made me chuckle.

usually these comments mean (if scum hed have to be pretty smart)

(if town its just bad play)

no offence to garmr. profii said it not me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (isolation #149) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2859, profii wrote:I mean if you are town you can say what you mean and be like lol fake claim guys I'm so cRaZy
just got a mental image of some goth teen wearing the joker outfit and walking on grass beside a sign that says "do not walk on grass".

which is how i view all solo gambits here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (isolation #150) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2887, Hectic wrote:
Enquiry to Tchill:

What was your read on YAG/Texcat end of day 1?
Why not track your scumreads?

Should counterclaim this if you're a tracker. Very unlikely there's a watcher and 2 trackers in game.
Never mind, this is a Large game and duplicates are possible, disregard that. (I've read that it's good to leave stuff like this in your posts, as town are more likely to change their mind, so you can get some insight into my towny thought process and really stamp me in as a Survivor.)

Thanks, Garmr.
YAG was an SR.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2919 (isolation #151) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2890, Hectic wrote:Why have 5 PRs claimed by day 2?
I may reading the wrong wiki, but that doesn't seem like optimal play. Why did you claim, Garmr?
What do you mean by you were paranoid he was a ninja?
Why does you being a voyeur make Elements' claim any more believable to you? Every Large game is gonna have investigatives, so your voyeur shouldn't change your perception on whether Elements was fakeclaiming or not.

Tchill's done this thing again where's he said something along the lines of "give me a bit/second" and then come back with a PR claim. Did this in a previous game with me where he was scum. Though, overall, he feels different enough this game, he effort posted a lot more in that game, especially towards the end. He hasn't done much here.
man i wish you could catch scum off one phrase.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2920 (isolation #152) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2891, Garmr wrote:
In post 2890, Hectic wrote:Why have 5 PRs claimed by day 2?
I may reading the wrong wiki, but that doesn't seem like optimal play. Why did you claim, Garmr?
What do you mean by you were paranoid he was a ninja?
Why does you being a voyeur make Elements' claim any more believable to you? Every Large game is gonna have investigatives, so your voyeur shouldn't change your perception on whether Elements was fakeclaiming or not.

Tchill's done this thing again where's he said something along the lines of "give me a bit/second" and then come back with a PR claim. Did this in a previous game with me where he was scum. Though, overall, he feels different enough this game, he effort posted a lot more in that game, especially towards the end. He hasn't done much here.
Element is dead he flipped watcher his town.

I got paranoid when it looked like he was fishing for roles thinking he may be a ninja (or someone on his team) trying to fish me out but decided that Tchill was the better lynch after Elements claimed and I refrained from commenting on it because I didn't want to out myself.

@Tchill
Just read back at your reaction. What were you thinking being so certain elements was lying you said you were tracker right. Didn't you think jeez ,my role synergizes with his he could be town or did the fishing put you off a bit like me.
elememts is shit d1 as town or scum. Seemed very surrealistic to me. I didnt care about the possible synergy. I really dont theorize setup because i disagree with how mods run and balance this site.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (isolation #153) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2904, Alonzo wrote:Garmr stood out a bit on my day one re read, but IV isod since and softened my stance.

Tchill is only not getting a vote because of his claim, everything else seems dodgy about him.
amateur.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (isolation #154) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2915, Hopkirk wrote:Tex looks town if Tchill is. I'm going to assume he is for now. Hey Tchill, were your crumbs intentional or not?
the one about texcat not doing nothing was intentional.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3049 (isolation #155) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

lynch alonzo
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (isolation #156) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

still on d2?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #157) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3334, Garmr wrote:
In post 3292, Hopkirk wrote:The amount of inactive town is revolting.

@Hectic
@Carcalilly
@Tchill
@Garmr

Step it up tomorrow.

Literally has the one of the most sizeable chunks of day 2 basically revolve around me and my posts, is one of the most active day 2 posters even more than you. Doesn't post for a day gets called inactive....

Step up your own game.
because activity gaurantees you catch scum obviously, just look at how sure town is atm.

bog down the thread for no reason ppl get apathetic.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (isolation #158) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

carcalilly has the most post by a mile.

take your pretentious moral standing somewhere else lol i guarantee 1/3rd of the game has as good a shot at calling out the entire scum team as much as i do atm. not a brag on my skillz.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (isolation #159) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: cliff booth
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3339 (isolation #160) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3318, Rick Dalton wrote:I’m still alive, they have to kill me. You’re too loud right now to kill. And if your solve is correct, then they won’t kill you here. If your solve is partially correct, you’ll get gamestate manipulated.

If your solve is way off is the only time I can see you being killed here.

You blew your load too early.
this is the kinda manipulation i expect from !scum ricky btw.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”