Mini Theme 2100 - It's a Metalocalypse Thing! GAME OVER

Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (13 players or fewer). Signups Here
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7  (isolation #0)  » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:26 pm

VOTE: Gobbledygook

Already preoccupied with 3rd parties, they're scum gg ez

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #17  (isolation #1)  » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:06 pm

In post 16, GreyICE wrote:@Titus: I have trouble reading you on the best of days. But I'm trying to be less of an ass so I won't suggest lynching you to make my life easier.

For everyone else, hi!

Vote: Flubber


Hi GreyNice I'm Dad

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Flubbernugget

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #19  (isolation #2)  » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:27 pm

In post 11, Korina wrote:I AM VERY PASSONATE ABOUT CULTS AND NOT ROLLING CULT AND NOT BEING ABLE TO GET RECRUITED TO THE CULT IS VERY DISTRESSING


Why can't you get recruited to the cult?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #68  (isolation #3)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:15 am

In post 63, GreyICE wrote:Okay, I checked it and it said "just a possible cult-like situation" which to me says someone could swap alignment. Anything from a town who turns traitor (or into a serial killer or something) to someone who can recruit for a scumteam or somesuch. Doesn't say "full fucking cult" to me, partially because, well, cults are basically unbeatable in small games.

Regardless, this is a giant waste of time and energy. I prefer BEF's new direction after ignoring it.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath


BEFs new direction? You mean his naked vote on titus?

As for the cult..I'm inclined to agree philosophically that it's in our best interest to just hunt scum, I never care for 3p hunting. But I don't think its entirely stupid to read into the OP claiming theres a "thing like situation" as there being alignment changes, particularly when I thiiiink mod stated elsewhere potential bastardliness. Gotta be honest I kinda impulse hammered this game because tired of waiting for my other game to start so idk what's uh...going on 100%.

Senator said something earlier about (paraphrasing) "seems that dethklok are the scum", and considering I'm town and sort of a bad guy in the show this seems a reasonable conclusion from someone else who rolled a bad guy flavor. I think he's wrong cuz numbers dont add up (5 scum?) And a good mod would just truly randomize it but uh..yeah?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #69  (isolation #4)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:22 am

In post 67, Senator wrote:nasty thing. i bet the house of dethklok is also scum


Are you saying the player mordhaus is scum or is this a show thing I dont know about?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #86  (isolation #5)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:15 pm

More votes for flubber please

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #101  (isolation #6)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:06 pm

In post 100, gobbledygook wrote:I thought you were married


Heyyy don't

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #111  (isolation #7)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:29 pm

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TiphaineDeath

I lied this is it fam

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #117  (isolation #8)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:59 pm

You're tearing me apart Lisa

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #125  (isolation #9)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:40 pm

In post 123, Korina wrote:Why are we voting BEF? He's town.


Why do you townread him?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #169  (isolation #10)  » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:57 am

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GreyICE

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #240  (isolation #11)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:02 pm

In post 220, Korina wrote:Ok, literally look at what happened before Gobble was mod-confirmed town:
He quickhammered someone. That's scummy af regardless if you're town or not.
Then, he got mod-confirmed as town.

Why the fuck does he reveal himself as town right after quickhammering someone, unless that's his reveal condition? If that's the case, I want him to say that's his reveal condition.
The other reason why I'm asking is because he's the prime target to get culted N1. I asked the mod and yes, he can get culted. Meaning, we have no idea if he's still town or not.

In post 224, Korina wrote:Also, Grey, look at it this way:
- Drew put Senator at L-1.
- Gobble then hammered Senator, and said "Ty Drew"
- Gobble was then mod-confirmed after Senator flipped.

If there is an IC reveal condition, I want to know it since I really doubt there's a masonry and an IC.

In post 227, Korina wrote:Also realize that we still had 11ish days left before deadline. Without asking anyone if they were ready to end the day or anything, Gobble just hammered.
I don't care if he's confirmed town, that's still scummy. Gobble needs to die before mylo as well because he's definitely getting culted before then.
Drew is also scummy in his own right.


Jesus fucking christ

Shut up

Just shut the fuck up

He's confirmed town. End of. I don't care if you dislike the play. Just stop being this fucking stupid. And if you "don't care anymore", you don't have to be here. I'd love to have your supposedly Mason slot occupied by someone who does care, just saying.

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #241  (isolation #12)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:04 pm

You wanna be pissy at someone, how about the dildo's who pushed that wagon in the first place, that entire sequence was garbage

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #243  (isolation #13)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:07 pm

In post 199, The Baker wrote:VC 1.4 - Cats in laps.

Image

Senator (5) L-2: Mordhaus, GreyICE, Korina, BrightEyedFish, Titus
GreyICE (4): TiphaineDeath, Emperor flippyNips, Senator, Elbirn
Flubbernugget (1): rosterfoster
Not Voting (3): gobbledygook, Flubbernugget, Doctor Drew

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day One ends on Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 2:00pm EST (expired on 2019-09-21 14:00:00)

In post 202, Doctor Drew wrote:Now it is L-1

In post 203, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Senator



Since an actual final vote count never happened, use this as a reference

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #244  (isolation #14)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:07 pm

And the pretend I quoted post 201 where drew voted

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #249  (isolation #15)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:52 pm

In post 245, GreyICE wrote:
In post 241, Elbirn wrote:You wanna be pissy at someone, how about the dildo's who pushed that wagon in the first place, that entire sequence was garbage



What the fuck was bad about it, especially for a page 3 wagon?

I love people who show up after the fact to tell us how we're all garbage. Christ, was it the best wagon in the world? Obviously not, it ended in a ditch, but the reasons were good enough for where we were in the game.


You're gonna tell me the guy was scum for not knowing that the klokateers were the dethklok servants/cult? That's pedantic af and scum pushed that through. You wanna talk about "slips", I knew he was town when he claimed he was a member of the council like yours truly. And respectfully you don't get to tsk tsk me "showing up after the fact" when the wagon went through to lynch before I could even react. After my last post here I didnt get to come play until the thread was already locked. I reee'd to myself I assure you.

We're getting off on too aggressive a footing and I get that's part of me being an abusive dickhead, I'm sorry, but can you look at the wagon formation and tell me you really don't find it sketch?

In post 247, Korina wrote:Also, @Elbrin, I'm not replacing out of the game unless I genuinely have to. Deal with it.


That's great! With that being the case please stop whining about not wanting to be here. Happy to play with you when you stop doing that. Also, gobble is confirmed town and not being lynched ever.

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #251  (isolation #16)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:18 pm

In post 60, gobbledygook wrote:Wait. GreyIce you were CC’d on the PM that The Baker sent

In post 61, gobbledygook wrote:He said this game has a “Cult-like situation”


What exactly the heckie is this about?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #252  (isolation #17)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:27 pm

In post 150, Korina wrote:Because he's lying. I checked the wiki for both McWeirdo Swedboy and fluffmeister supreme. No results on either. I also looked up the opening of the show. There's no narrator character I can find.

VOTE: Senator

In post 151, Korina wrote:Plus, he claimed two different names for his role.

In post 194, Titus wrote:My post saying scum slip sometimes.

I am not concerned so much about the slip. It might be valid. I see the sirvivalism.

Multiple claims, refusal to claim, then a claim. Senator's goal is survival.

In post 225, GreyICE wrote:Because Day 1 had approximately zero content except a self-indulgent prick making up claims and then wondering why everyone was voting him.



Okay so just to recap for the few people here who have a 3 digit IQ:

These three, at least two of whom I'm aware are literally better and smarter than this shit, got their panties in a twist because senator's claims of McWeirdo Swedeboy and Fluffmeister Supreme were not actually the name of the character, and for this transgression he was lynched. To which I say

What the fuck are you people doing if you AREN'T scum?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #254  (isolation #18)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:34 pm

In post 253, Mordhaus wrote:GIce/Titus is never S/S.

[...]

Elbirn might be scumplaining, someone poke him with a stick.

~Dr. Rockso


1. Why not?

2. Fight me or go away

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #255  (isolation #19)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:41 pm

VOTE: Titus

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #257  (isolation #20)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:55 pm

In post 256, Korina wrote:@Elbrin, the reason why Senator was lynched was because they claimed two separate names, then refused to claim anything, meaning that somewhere along the line, they lied.

Additionally, we have three townies at the very least on Senator’s lynch.


1. They were very clearly not real names. He was clearly either having a giggle or just taking the piss out of people who insisted on crawling into his asshole over minutae. So says I, the late US Senator John McCain.

2. Cool, so unless you believe that wagon was all town, finding the scum in the other four should be a breeze. Do you have any thoughts on the wagon comp/alignments?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #258  (isolation #21)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:00 pm

Hey Korina while you're answering my question can you go ahead and claim BEF as your Mason partner? I don't know that you have and I'd like to remove BEF's plausible deniability if you're lying and both of you are scum. Tia.

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #261  (isolation #22)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:17 pm

In post 259, Titus wrote:@Elbrin, I'm as KISS level, playing as a distraction.


Not sure what this means

gi opening acknowledged

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #271  (isolation #23)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:41 pm

In post 266, Korina wrote:BEF is my partner, although my only gripe is that the mason pt is mostly me talking.


@BrightEyedFish: Confirm this pretty please

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #273  (isolation #24)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:54 pm

In post 268, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 237, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, not to poke the bear...but turkey is mod confirmed 'not alien'. Maybe I am going all Alex Jones with this, but maybe that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't cult. I do believe Korinas questions are somewhat warranted since how it all went down is fucking bizarre.



In post 208, The Baker wrote:Something else has come to light. We find out that gobbledygook is 100% not an alien, they are an Innocent Klokateer, #421 to be exact. (mod-confirmed)


Mod confirmed to be a kloklover

In post 241, Elbirn wrote:You wanna be pissy at someone, how about the dildo's who pushed that wagon in the first place, that entire sequence was garbage


No it wasnt. Sen claiming that all scum are members of the band, followed up with like 3 claims to many, he was a good lynch.

Also, one of the only times anyone can get away with a hammer like that is when you are going to be mod confirmed. We could let the mod confirmed dude speak, but what the fuck so i know im a clown high on some premium nose candy.


1. This may be a reason for town-drew. I don't think scum pushes bullshit that's easily proven to be bullshit and they'd be more aware of someones IC status

2. The hammer is fine, goodbledeegook is GOAT (Greatest of all Turkeys) for getting us an IC out of a bad lynch. I'd have liked to have used more of our deadline but whatever it's done now.

But the wagon formation in the first place was bogus, as I, Albus Dumbledore, have already elaborated upon.

Like, you know who would think scum is the band? Someone who didnt roll a dethklok member. And then honestly claimed that they were a member of the council. Just sayin'.

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #282  (isolation #25)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:50 am

VOTE: GreyICE

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #328  (isolation #26)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:41 pm

I don't have anything to say I just hate missing out, hi everyone

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #333  (isolation #27)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:39 pm

Cocaine.

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #334  (isolation #28)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:39 pm

In post 330, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 328, Elbirn wrote:I don't have anything to say I just hate missing out, hi everyone



Oh boy do i feel the same. I was like gonna pick up from when the morning started but it felt like i was missing something? I guess. So I’m gonna read from the beginning




PEdit: hi



Do you have . . . Any thoughts yet?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #336  (isolation #29)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:59 pm

In post 335, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 328, Elbirn wrote:I don't have anything to say I just hate missing out, hi everyone

Elbrin whos scum off the senator wagon besides ice


I'm not gonna act like I have a fuckin clue but they're somewhere in

~☆the lurkers☆~
Maybe drew despite what I said earlier
Titus hasn't given me happy tummy feels yet
Mord doesnt really impress me mostly because all they do is shitpost and theres not much in the way of content but I feel like if I tried just a little bit harder they could be town

I mostly just..want people to actually engage and play right about now, hopefully flippynips can dazzle me today because they're not my favorite person rn

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #340  (isolation #30)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:10 pm

In post 338, GreyICE wrote:
In post 336, Elbirn wrote:
In post 335, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 328, Elbirn wrote:I don't have anything to say I just hate missing out, hi everyone

Elbrin whos scum off the senator wagon besides ice


I'm not gonna act like I have a fuckin clue but they're somewhere in

~☆the lurkers☆~
Maybe drew despite what I said earlier
Titus hasn't given me happy tummy feels yet
Mord doesnt really impress me mostly because all they do is shitpost and theres not much in the way of content but I feel like if I tried just a little bit harder they could be town

I mostly just..want people to actually engage and play right about now, hopefully flippynips can dazzle me today because they're not my favorite person rn


So to summarize, your town reads are the masons, and the confirmed townie?


Okay mr. "Haha dont look at me it was a page 3 wagon" if ur so smart then who are your town reads?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #341  (isolation #31)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:11 pm

This game has no content no shit I have no reads I'm trying bro

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #344  (isolation #32)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:33 pm

In post 342, GreyICE wrote:... the confirmed town and Mordhaus. And maybe Titus if I ever fucking get a handle on how to read her.


My rule with Titus is that if she becomes my bestie then she's probably town. If I start to townread her just sheep me pls. If I start to scumread her....maybe ignore me because I'm usually wrong and have no idea how to read Titus.

In post 343, GreyICE wrote:Like I want to say Flubber because I've worked well with flubber.

But no. No town read there yet.


I actually lowkey feel good about flubber but I'd have very little reasoning for it. He seems to be acting the way I expect him to?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #366  (isolation #33)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:56 pm

In post 365, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 363, GreyICE wrote:I also bet I know what the info is, and yeah, Senator was really wrong about everything.


I am like 99% positive an amnesiac gunsmith is in this game because I am not a gunsmith but I received a PM stating that you had a gun.

In post 360, GreyICE wrote:The correct way to do it would be to have me claim so you could catch me fakeclaiming
Then reveal
Just for the record


The boy literally told you how to get a solid guilty out of this and you fucked it up

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #370  (isolation #34)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:06 pm

In post 367, gobbledygook wrote:I don't really trust him for obvious reasons, so I didn't want to play into his hand.


...................... is there anyone left on this site who still knows how to play this game? I'd like to go play with them instead.

~☆~☆WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN☆~☆~

gobble: "GreyICE I have a guilty on you, fullclaim"

GreyICE: "uhh I'm a doctor"

Gobble: "gunsmith says you're a lying fucker GG EZ"

~☆~☆WHAT WE HAVE INSTEAD~☆~☆

Gobble: "greyice has a gun."

GreyIce: "oh I'm an odd night vig teehee"

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #371  (isolation #35)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:07 pm

"I didnt want to play into his hands" oh I'm glad that you got to feel so smug and smart for the sake of your ego that is very important

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #374  (isolation #36)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:16 pm

In post 372, GreyICE wrote:I'm Toki Wartooth, Vengeful Klockateer. Apparently the band had the idea to summon aliens after watching The Thing. I was going to catch them in a cage but I fucked up, so I'm hiding with the Klockateers. I'm brutal enough to not go down without a fight.


Hm you're right vengeful is a much more convincing lie than vig, I'll work on my banter

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #413  (isolation #37)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:28 pm

In post 393, Flubbernugget wrote:It's not like I'm not trying either. I had a push on Titus that went nowhere because there was a mix up in names. I had a push on elbrin that turned into "i have no reads" and welll...that seems to be everyone's reads.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Drew

Everyone pick a side because I said so

Gladiate: Drew & Flubber 2gether 4ever

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #416  (isolation #38)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:30 pm

Oh fuck what I multiquoted that's a bad habit of mine I drank one beer I'm lit

But also my side in this fight I've started should make my feelings on flub clear hes okay

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #417  (isolation #39)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:30 pm

In post 415, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 413, Elbirn wrote:Everyone pick a side because I said so


Is both a side?


Only if you're a multi voter! Otherwise choose your favorite frend

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #423  (isolation #40)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:14 pm

In post 421, Flubbernugget wrote:Because shouting that the senator lynch is dumb, not having reads, and now doing whatever it is he's doing now doesn't look like a townie to me.

In post 422, Flubbernugget wrote:Just to be clear. You're saying I should be town reading elbrin if I was solving the game over some secret reason nobody is privy to?


Flubber you've played several games with me. SEVERAL I tell you. Surely you know how I operate

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #428  (isolation #41)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:27 pm

In post 426, Flubbernugget wrote:
Elbirn wrote:
In post 421, Flubbernugget wrote:Because shouting that the senator lynch is dumb, not having reads, and now doing whatever it is he's doing now doesn't look like a townie to me.

In post 422, Flubbernugget wrote:Just to be clear. You're saying I should be town reading elbrin if I was solving the game over some secret reason nobody is privy to?


Flubber you've played several games with me. SEVERAL I tell you. Surely you know how I operate
You do realize for me to have played several games with you, you'd have to have played several with me right?

Which one did I look at your play and go "yeah this is definitely town" in? Hmmmm?


Dude idk but maybe at some point you should realize my personality isnt scum indicative js

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #523  (isolation #42)  » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:52 pm

I haven't read much since my last post and I want to make a post happen soon but videogames are calling me BL3 just came out

So uh gimme a minute

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #526  (isolation #43)  » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:09 pm

In post 524, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: elbrin


Its Sunday fuck off

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #562  (isolation #44)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:43 pm

In post 480, Doctor Drew wrote:Elbirn was giving reasons why I am not scum, then decided to vote me when a bit of heat on flubb was happening, had a weird and seemingly forced dispute with flubb and mordhaus, then somehow led to a vote on me.

I don't like Titus and the lurkers (horrible name for a metal band), but I feel there is scum in the elbirn/flubb/mordhaus interaction.......reading it in real time it seemed out of place. Reading it from an iso just made it seemed forced and fake.

My vote will have a bit of self preservation (cue flubb calling me a hippo crate), but this is the point in the pit when I am knocked down and look up at a dude who thinks he dominated me, but I stand up, look him in the eyes, the breakdown hits......and I own him.

VOTE: elbirn


Yes I thought I would promote ~content~ by counterwagoning in defense of Flubb, a townread, voting you, a not-townread, when you two were the leading wagons. I then vanished for my weekend instead of following up on this because mafia is actually a chore that distracts me from work and not a thing I do for fun, a fact I forget every few months when I decide to sign up for a game.

I don't know what to do with your claim
UNVOTE:

In post 530, Korina wrote:Elbirn, care to explain why your gladiate ability didn't seem to work?


Fakeclaiming Gladiator is to me as cults are to you, see above, etc.

In post 529, The Baker wrote:VC 2.3 - Zazz

Doctor Drew (4): Titus, Elbirn, Flubbernugget, BrightEyedFish
Elbirn (4): Doctor Drew, GreyICE, chkflip, Flubbernugget
Emperor flippyNips (1): Mordhaus
Not Voting (2): Korina, Emperor flippyNips
With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Day 2 ends on Wednesday, September 25 2019 at 3:15pm EST in (expired on 2019-09-25 15:15:00)
gobbledygook is V/LA until Tuesday.


@MOD: Flubber is voting twice here, his vote should only be on me I believe

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #565  (isolation #45)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:04 pm

In post 477, GreyICE wrote:Okay, it's time for my wall post. First, I've been trying to see who believed my claim, versus who challenged me. I know that scum would trust my claim, and look to avoid getting shot if I was lynched, while I figured town might be like "I don't believe you, fuck you, get hung." If nothing else, even if I did get run up, it would give me some idea who to shoot.

Unfortunately I have ONLY ONE READ FROM THIS. The only people who have antagonized me even a little are either confirmed town (who are... town). So FUCK THE POLICE. You know what this game isn't? IT ISN'T BRUTAL. THIS IS THE LEAST BRUTAL GAME OF MAFIA EVER. THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE. THAT IS FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE. IT IS TIME FOR SOME BRUTAL READS.

[...]

Elbirn - He's pretty ballsy scum, if he's scum. Just coming out and pushing. But he says its his personality. His personality is a little metal. Like a crappy metal. Maybe tin, or gallium, or something like that. NOT HARD METAL.

BUT SERIOUSLY Why is he pushing for DR DREW VERSUS FLUBBERNUGGET?

Am I still scum or not, Elbirn? BECAUSE I HAVE A FUCKING GUN IF YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME. IT'S PRETTY METAL.

Seriously, ever since poking me about the vengeful townie claim a little, he's moved on to Drew and Flubber. It's like he knows I am a vengeful townie, and wants to see my reads before he pushes for my lynch.


I'm pretty sure the only thing I said was my personality was my general demeanor/attitude but sure yeah. I've explained why I pushed drew vs flubb; townreading flub, dueling wagons are bae, drew was mediocre and the other leading wagon. People pushing my townread get the stinkeye, ez game. You can also be scum even if I'm not currently wedged up your arsehole, there are other scum and with our dismal day one we need info. And frankly I don't *know* that you're scum, but yeah as I noted vengeful townie is textbook smart-scum fake-claim, and you're definitely competent enough to fake it. And hell I don't see why baby boy Toki could be vengeful either

Your reasoning in that last paragraph is bananas btw, if I were scum moving on from you it would be because I knew you'd shoot me, not because of your reads because why the fuck would I care about your reads before offing you? You're trying to fit an agenda to me that doesn't even exist or make sense. There's a difference between trying to understand what someone is doing and trying to make up an agenda for someone, and I think scum-ice does the latter

In post 477, GreyICE wrote:Doctor Drew - Ugh. So, one of the reasons I initially wasn't posting as much was I wanted to see what Drew did after saying he'd play better. I like giving people some space when I don't have a good read to see what they do. And Drew has played a little better. A little.

Unfortunately his main thing was to back off pushing me. I don't like that. Not one bit. It feels like he is distinctly afraid of me. And the content has been lacking.

Scumteam: Elbirn/Dr. Drew - weak distancing attempts between them, and both of them are playing poorly.

Shoutout to: Roster/Emperor. Probably the third scum is in there.


I think it's odd that you propose me/drew as a pair here. You don't seem to have much of a reason for Drew-scum or for us being scumbuddies, you just kinda tossed it out there. Has your read on Drew updated since his roleclaim? Can you elaborate on drew-scum if you still scumread him, or give examples of us "distancing", because naturally I'm inclined to think you're full of it. Show me them big brain thought processes sweaty

Tell ya what if you're vengeful we can hug it out in the dead thread

VOTE: GreyICE

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #566  (isolation #46)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:05 pm

In post 563, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 531, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 526, Elbirn wrote:
In post 524, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: elbrin


Its Sunday fuck off


Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Thursday, Sunday, Saturday

The days keep coming no matter what you do to stop them.

Once I thought that if I did enough cocaine that I would be able to stay up forever and then the date would never change because its not tomorrow until you go to sleep.

So what does it being Sunday have to do with how rude you were about that vote?

ZO


Hey Elbrin, this might not be your fault you missed this, sometimes i turn invisible, but it only happens when i close my eyes, so i never know when its happening or not.

I would like you to answer. Ill give you some cocaine if you do?

Zo


Sorry I didn't understand this as being a serious question that needed answering.

It's Sunday. Fuck off.

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #568  (isolation #47)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:17 pm

In post 567, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 566, Elbirn wrote:Sorry I didn't understand this as being a serious question that needed answering.

It's Sunday. Fuck off.


Yeah, it is a serious question. What about Sunday makes you reply with Fuck Off?


"Leave me alone, I'm smoking cannabis and watching bad horror movies with the bois"

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #576  (isolation #48)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:00 pm

I think you're attributing more malice to me than I intended. I acknowledge this as a responsibility I've made. We're good dude

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #578  (isolation #49)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Mord do you have a point to make here?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #579  (isolation #50)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Please either make a point or crawl down out of my asshole

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #584  (isolation #51)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:19 pm

In post 523, Elbirn wrote:I haven't read much since my last post and I want to make a post happen soon but videogames are calling me BL3 just came out

So uh gimme a minute

In post 526, Elbirn wrote:
In post 524, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: elbrin


Its Sunday fuck off


Dunno what you want me to say, I was around and didn't care enough to play but did care enough to tell flubber to go away

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #587  (isolation #52)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:22 pm

In post 585, Mordhaus wrote:Elbrin, Im fine playing this cat and mouse game if you want to. You could stop being a dick right now and just have a conversation with me here.

If you wanna make this a thing though im more than willing to bring the fire and fury of the demons who created us down upon your head and the heads of your descendants for eternity if thats the type of road you are apt to go down.


I have answered your questions. Vote me or fuck off. You're being a pedantic little shit

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #591  (isolation #53)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:58 pm

In post 589, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 588, chkflip wrote:I get being aggressive. I'm aggressive. GreyICE was aggressive in that reads post. But you're just cursing at people while poorly defending yourself. Do you always play like this or Is a post restriction associated with this?

This is actually starting to read like jester to me.


Shrug. He's just salty that he got caught coming on to check the scum thread, probably saw his partner telling him flubber voted him for his activity so he came into the thread and posted a funny fuck you jab.

Caught scum is caught.


I have an ongoing game that just started and I was clearly popping in and out. But we're not allowed to talk about ongoings so here we are breaking rules

Your townread flip on me is opportunistic af so good job with the primo play, you and greyice are power scumming it right now

I'm VT someone please help I dont want to be here anymore finish it

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #594  (isolation #54)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:20 pm

In post 592, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: elbirn
VOTE: mordhaus

Elbirns knee jerk reactions seem genuine. He goes in the frustrated town like for now.

"Dr Rockso" can die.


But chk I was gonna die and then mords refusal to explain a townread on me followed by flipping it when convenient and leading to the second dead townie that's his fault would have revealed him as scum

Stop not letting me be a martyr

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #613  (isolation #55)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:50 pm

In post 595, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 591, Elbirn wrote:
In post 589, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 588, chkflip wrote:I get being aggressive. I'm aggressive. GreyICE was aggressive in that reads post. But you're just cursing at people while poorly defending yourself. Do you always play like this or Is a post restriction associated with this?

This is actually starting to read like jester to me.


Shrug. He's just salty that he got caught coming on to check the scum thread, probably saw his partner telling him flubber voted him for his activity so he came into the thread and posted a funny fuck you jab.

Caught scum is caught.


I have an ongoing game that just started and I was clearly popping in and out. But we're not allowed to talk about ongoings so here we are breaking rules

Your townread flip on me is opportunistic af so good job with the primo play, you and greyice are power scumming it right now

I'm VT someone please help I dont want to be here anymore finish it


Why announce your role but not flavor?


Why does it matter? I'm the senator from the council of bad people, I dont remember his actual name but its "senator something".

In post 596, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 594, Elbirn wrote:second dead townie that's his fault


Did i single handedly vote senator out?

The guy said the band is scum in this game and then couldnt manage to come up with simple things from his role pm that would have shown he was town. Then he claimed like 3 roles too many for the game and was quickly killed by a majority of people in the game.

Nice attempt at shading me on the mislynch though.


The guy proposed scum could be the band based on his flavor of being town and not a bandmate and the band being an obvious minority group of 4-5 people. It made sense but you pushed it as a weird slip. Then when you crawled inside of his asshole over minutae (as you are clearly wont to do) he said who he was but not the actual name because he's not a pedantic tryhard. If you're still trying to push that claiming "straw suit mcswede boy" is worth lynching or is "a lie" then dude my God I don't even want to play with you.

I also never claimed this was solely your fault/responsibility, but you started that wagon and for some reason while I was stinkeyeing the entire affair I stuck my head up my own ass and blamed everyone BUT you for that entire shitshow because I was town reading you because I don't know why. Now you're trying to do the same shit to me and I'm not about it

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #614  (isolation #56)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:51 pm

I'm senator stampingston

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #618  (isolation #57)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:14 pm

In post 615, Titus wrote:Elbrin, if you legit want to die, I will vote you. I don't have enough of a read on you which does worry me. You come across as apethic scum but that read doesn't make total sense with the game state and the lack of people guarding you.


I don't want to die I just have the approximate sensitivity of a wet paper bag

Plz come play more I have no idea what your alignment is or what you're doing and I want you to be town

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #622  (isolation #58)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:35 pm

In post 621, Titus wrote:Semi-bastard excludes cult. Cult is bastard. Town believes cult. I don't believe there's a smart person to work with.


Is semi-bastard even a defined category we can work with that 100% excludes a cult? Even when the mod mentione a "cult like situation?"

DD's claim would be....not a sensical claim anyone would make for any reason if there is no cult. Surely we'd pick up on there not being a cult before long, after a few days/flips?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #631  (isolation #59)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:09 pm

Frankly it's not out of the question for him to be scum truthfully claiming his role

Scum needs a way to fight the cult yeh?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #647  (isolation #60)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:35 pm

In post 646, Flubbernugget wrote:If there's daychat Mordhaus and drew are confirmed same alignment in my eyes


ELI5?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #654  (isolation #61)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:38 pm

In post 653, chkflip wrote:FUCKING VOTE MORD


I'm cagey now because I don't know if mord is scum or I'm just pissed at him

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #656  (isolation #62)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:47 pm

VOTE: mord

EZ game

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #724  (isolation #63)  » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:20 pm

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GreyICE

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #726  (isolation #64)  » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:29 pm

Awww you guys I just realized

If mord/GI are scum

Then they must have gone all in on me because they think I'm the cult leader

I'm so flattered

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #734  (isolation #65)  » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:21 pm

Yall need to learn to just let me shitpost

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #745  (isolation #66)  » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:48 am

...Yeah?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #788  (isolation #67)  » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:00 pm

Percentage based modifiers are so bad that I don't believe you

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #815  (isolation #68)  » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:25 pm

In post 812, Mordhaus wrote:It's probably Elbirn, tbh. His twilight post presumes 2 scum.


As always my dear, share your work with the class or eat shit

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #816  (isolation #69)  » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:27 pm

In post 814, gobbledygook wrote:Flubber is my gut read from D1. I thought GI and Flubber had AWFUL interactions. Elbirn’s votes yesterday seem to indicate he knows GI was scum when everyone else bought his mumbo jumbo.


U 2 babe

You don't get to posit me as scum without proper research and detail I will whine forever

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #820  (isolation #70)  » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:02 pm

In post 819, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 816, Elbirn wrote:
In post 814, gobbledygook wrote:Flubber is my gut read from D1. I thought GI and Flubber had AWFUL interactions. Elbirn’s votes yesterday seem to indicate he knows GI was scum when everyone else bought his mumbo jumbo.


U 2 babe

You don't get to posit me as scum without proper research and detail I will whine forever


I did though. Your vote yesterday implies that you knew GI was scum when everyone else was arousing skepticism about it.


.........My naked vote?

You claimed a guilty on him. What?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #821  (isolation #71)  » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:06 pm

In post 817, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 726, Elbirn wrote:Awww you guys I just realized

If mord/GI are scum

Then they must have gone all in on me because they think I'm the cult leader

I'm so flattered


They must have gone all in implies there isn't a 3rd mafiate, which only mafia would know for sure. You also think GI is specifically mafia, not cult.

If he'd flipped town, I'd have thought this was a townslip. As is, it looks like TMI.

:shrug:

~Rockso


You and GI have been pushing me all game together. In tandem. That's not implying anything other than you two being the same alignment.

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #823  (isolation #72)  » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:11 pm

In post 822, gobbledygook wrote:Do we think GI busses?


Considering I'm town and he stayed way away from the mord wagon when it was his one chance at self preservation

No he and his buddy tried to power wolf me 2 deth

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #837  (isolation #73)  » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:54 am

I'm vanilla town as I already said

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #840  (isolation #74)  » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:26 pm

In post 765, Titus wrote:I have a guilty on Drew. He's a Cult Mentor.

I am a rolecop. He doesn't have an anti cult mechanic.

VOTE: Dr. Drew


Actually Titus might be scum rolecop

Why does this setup have town IC/JOAT w/cop shot, rolecop, Mason pair

That's 3 slots cleared off the bat, a 4th with the cop shot, and then some weak clears with rolecop

Now Flubb is claiming doctor and that's just too much

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #843  (isolation #75)  » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:05 pm

In post 841, Titus wrote:
In post 840, Elbirn wrote:
In post 765, Titus wrote:I have a guilty on Drew. He's a Cult Mentor.

I am a rolecop. He doesn't have an anti cult mechanic.

VOTE: Dr. Drew


Actually Titus might be scum rolecop

Why does this setup have town IC/JOAT w/cop shot, rolecop, Mason pair

That's 3 slots cleared off the bat, a 4th with the cop shot, and then some weak clears with rolecop

Now Flubb is claiming doctor and that's just too much


It might be too much. We also had every death be on a VT and the cult would arguably hit the roles possibly. (With Drew being a mentor, cult is undeniable.)

This reeks of you feeling trapped though. A scum roleblocker would be in trouble here regardless.


Oh cool it is Titus

We ready for me to hammer drew?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #849  (isolation #76)  » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:40 pm

In post 848, Titus wrote:Roleblocked.

VOTE: Elbrin


VOTE: Titus

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #850  (isolation #77)  » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:44 pm

Flubb who did you doc?

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #864  (isolation #78)  » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:20 pm

In post 863, Titus wrote:
Elbrin's smart enough to count the bodies and no kill here.


I'm really not

If I were scum I'd have shot gobble/korina/whoeverthemasonpartnerisiforgot, in that order, and I'm not sure why scum didnt

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #873  (isolation #79)  » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:24 pm

In post 868, Titus wrote:Possible, but I lean in favor of Elbrin scum. His posting at EoD screamed trapped.


Like I get that I have the added benefit of being me and therefore knowing that you're either wrong or full of shit depending on alignment, but if you could take the time to explain why you "think" this instead of just saying it repeatedly as if that makes it true I would appreciate it

From where I'm sitting it looks like you've turned on me after largely ignoring me all game because this is your only option

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #875  (isolation #80)  » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:52 pm

In post 874, Titus wrote:He knows that a scum rolecop would never hand over the cult leader and be near autoloss.


I don't know this, but a town-titus would be trying to convince me of it.

ELI5 why scum-you would never out the cult leader and I'll move my vote, ez clap

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #877  (isolation #81)  » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:11 pm

In post 876, Titus wrote:
In post 875, Elbirn wrote:
In post 874, Titus wrote:He knows that a scum rolecop would never hand over the cult leader and be near autoloss.


I don't know this, but a town-titus would be trying to convince me of it.

ELI5 why scum-you would never out the cult leader and I'll move my vote, ez clap


Well, look at the position the last scumfuck is in.


They...got the cult to be dead which is good for them???

If scum is playing the numbers game it's better to direct the towns lynch onto the cult leader rather than wasting a NK there/having town narrow down the lynch pool of non-confirmeds. The only thing I don't understand is why all of the conf town are alive still, which seems to be a miscalculation

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #910  (isolation #82)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:21 am

Spoiler:
In post 252, Elbirn wrote:
In post 150, Korina wrote:Because he's lying. I checked the wiki for both McWeirdo Swedboy and fluffmeister supreme. No results on either. I also looked up the opening of the show. There's no narrator character I can find.

VOTE: Senator

In post 151, Korina wrote:Plus, he claimed two different names for his role.

In post 194, Titus wrote:My post saying scum slip sometimes.

I am not concerned so much about the slip. It might be valid. I see the sirvivalism.

Multiple claims, refusal to claim, then a claim. Senator's goal is survival.

In post 225, GreyICE wrote:Because Day 1 had approximately zero content except a self-indulgent prick making up claims and then wondering why everyone was voting him.



Okay so just to recap for the few people here who have a 3 digit IQ:

These three, at least two of whom I'm aware are literally better and smarter than this shit, got their panties in a twist because senator's claims of McWeirdo Swedeboy and Fluffmeister Supreme were not actually the name of the character, and for this transgression he was lynched. To which I say

What the fuck are you people doing if you AREN'T scum?

In post 254, Elbirn wrote:
In post 253, Mordhaus wrote:GIce/Titus is never S/S.

[...]

Elbirn might be scumplaining, someone poke him with a stick.

~Dr. Rockso


1. Why not?

2. Fight me or go away

In post 344, Elbirn wrote:
In post 342, GreyICE wrote:... the confirmed town and Mordhaus. And maybe Titus if I ever fucking get a handle on how to read her.


My rule with Titus is that if she becomes my bestie then she's probably town.If I start to townread her just sheep me pls. If I start to scumread her....maybe ignore me because I'm usually wrong and have no idea how to read Titus.


Another game wherein I learn that I need to be more confident in my hunches and stop almost letting scum get away. I can't even back pat myself here when GI was caught by a cop and titus conceded the game, but I knew something was up and let scum undermine my confidence and put me on the defensive


GG everyone, scumteam did the best they could given the circumstances

Now did flippy have his win condition changed, because then this whole thing should have been explicitly bastard and I'm pretty sure the mod lied

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #934  (isolation #83)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:14 pm

In post 928, gobbledygook wrote:I only did it because ice was so obviously mafia and I was an innocent child.


Not to dogpile on you but I do need to stress that this is really not good town-play. As sure as you were that GI was scum, we would have really been in the shit if he was town, and just because it happened to work out this game by chance doesn't make that cool.

If you're ever so confident that someone is scum that you're willing to bet the game on it with a lie, then it should be easy for you to detail a case on exactly why that person is scum and to then convince other town of your point of view. The ability to do so is a crucial skill and the whole point of the game imo.

But uhh that's all, gg no hard feelings about it, this game was weird and I'll see ya around

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #937  (isolation #84)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:34 pm

As always I'm all about receiving feedback/criticism re: my gameplay, if anyone has commentary or counsel for me

And a gg to everyone!

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #939  (isolation #85)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:28 pm

In post 938, Jingle wrote:
In post 937, Elbirn wrote:As always I'm all about receiving feedback/criticism re: my gameplay, if anyone has commentary or counsel for me

And a gg to everyone!


It was a nice change to not be trying to mislynch you, you're a particularly stubborn slot to frame. :P


Aw dang what game did we play where you were scum? I have the long term memory of a small rodent

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #944  (isolation #86)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:56 pm

In post 940, Jingle wrote:I was an alt, but it was my first post hiatus scumgame.

Vic Sage was the alt, I think.


Oh man, I played like sassy dog shit that entire game. Rereading that was awful! I, as in every game, found scum and did nothing about it. Joy. Wheeewwww

Elbirn
Content Aficionado
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #945  (isolation #87)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:57 pm

Jingle did you have a hydra partner or was mordhaus a gag?


[ + ]

Return to Coney Island