Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2170, Alisae wrote:
In post 2167, Iconeum wrote:I don't really see a scum LLD in her ISO. Most of the votes on her seem to come from the fact full commuter is probably a scum claim. But if LLD really is this great 'force of nature', wouldn't she know that claim would hurt her in the long run rather then help? I see a lot of talk and respect towards LLD for being this mastermind-like player, but I don't buy that she would claim something compromising like that, then.

However, letting LLD live now would probably only cause more distraction on D2. It's a good information flip because if this flips town then there's guaranteed scum in the LLD pushers. I can imagine those trees shaking through there roots knowing there's a possible unkilleable LLD out there lol
vote it
But chennis is actually scum :(
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I GOT A PAGETOP I DID IT MOM
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2167, Iconeum wrote:I don't really see a scum LLD in her ISO. Most of the votes on her seem to come from the fact full commuter is probably a scum claim. But if LLD really is this great 'force of nature', wouldn't she know that claim would hurt her in the long run rather then help? I see a lot of talk and respect towards LLD for being this mastermind-like player, but I don't buy that she would claim something compromising like that, then.

However, letting LLD live now would probably only cause more distraction on D2. It's a good information flip because if this flips town then there's guaranteed scum in the LLD pushers. I can imagine those trees shaking through there roots knowing there's a possible unkilleable LLD out there lol
vote it
You know, this game being an invitational and all, the fact you did what you did this game should weigh on you for a while I think.

Cause what you're doing now is like, peak levels of what you asked others not to do

and if this was done to you, you'd break down like you did in that other game.

So I dunno if I have any sympathy left for you, lol.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2175, Iconeum wrote:

vote it
Iconeum you are a kindred spirit
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

vote it
so is LLD
GTKAS
| here.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:55 pm

In post 2173, Alisae wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2164, Alisae wrote:hyper beam can OHKO a pichu any time of the week
LLD needs to go tho
Give me a good reason not to leash me for a lynch, if you actually respect me remotely.
Lexi, it breaks my heart to say this
but I'm not going to leash you
with how this D1 went, if you're around for longer, you're just going be a constat topic thats brought up over and over again
kinda just wanna get it out of the way now

also that gives you time to change other people's minds and make you a harder force.
I don't really feel like giving you that time.
I'm literally promising to self vote and say no words for the entire day if I'm wrong.

I will make one post voting myself with no other words and sink quietly into the night.

You're not paranoid about me getting out of my situation this is just petty.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:56 pm

People don't need to obey Alisae btw.

You can think for yourselves.

Leashing me for one day makes the most sense here.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Yeah no I just don't see LLD as scum. I know i'm far from the best player in this game but i'm here and I stick to my gut now.

Most of the votes on LLD are literally 'you claim commuter? SCUMMMMM'

How easy is it for actual scum to follow that, huh? I bet Pine is laughing his ass off in his little forest right now
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2175, Iconeum wrote:But chennis is actually scum
Ive heard there might be upwards of 6 scumbags we can murder.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

vote it
You know, this game being an invitational and all, the fact you did what you did this game should weigh on you for a while I think.

Cause what you're doing now is like, peak levels of what you asked others not to do

You have ARI hard defending you
I have never seen Ari hard defend someone so much
This doesn't even seem in character for town!Ari

that makes me VERY interested in seeing what you flip.
GTKAS
| here.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:58 pm

In post 2184, Alisae wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

vote it

You have ARI hard defending you
I have never seen Ari hard defend someone so much
This doesn't even seem in character for town!Ari

that makes me VERY interested in seeing what you flip.
You're gonna find out either way.

You're literally just saying "you don't get to play the game because your role assignment was shit and Ari is weird."

It's fucked.

There's lliterally zero risk to leashing me because if I do anything but vote myself and die I'm a proven liar and people will lynch that.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:58 pm

Let me fucking lynch some scum and try and have some gd fun in this gd game christ.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:58 pm

In post 2179, Alisae wrote:

vote it
so is LLD
Also, I'm not but that's besides the point.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:59 pm

In post 2178, popsofctown wrote:

vote it
Iconeum you are a kindred spirit
If you agree, don't vote me.

You can make a difference.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Firebringer »

lld u realize ur flailing is gonna end up with u getting urself lynched, right?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2156, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2153, Aristophanes wrote:And LLD Should Not Be Lynched
Can you give a reason other than you dont think she is scum?
We're literally lynching her because of her role, which is hugely helpful if true, and not on her play. The wagon started because she was asked to hold back her rage, which by the way she is doing fantastically, and that set her tone slightly awry, as it would. Every push afterwards has been based on role not play, and the doubling down from a lot of the players here has been really shitty.

LLD will show us she is town if she is. I am firmly in that camp. And she has done nothing scummy. She is a huge player and top guality at this! We are throwing away a great thing by doing this!

And LLD Should Not Be Lynched
[/quote]
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Firebringer »

ur in flailing mode rn. Got to stop flailing if u want to get this shit wagon of u
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:01 pm

In post 2191, Firebringer wrote:ur in flailing mode rn. Got to stop flailing if u want to get this shit wagon of u
And what do you advise.

Cause honestly I'm willing to do anything to have chance to actually play this game and make a meaningful fucking contribution.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

relax and hunt scum. This wagon is only get to get worse with how ur reacting to it.
Show

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2190, Aristophanes wrote:
We're literally lynching her because of her role, which is hugely helpful if true, and not on her play. The wagon started because she was asked to hold back her rage, which by the way she is doing fantastically, and that set her tone slightly awry, as it would. Every push afterwards has been based on role not play, and the doubling down from a lot of the players here has been really shitty.

LLD will show us she is town if she is. I am firmly in that camp. And she has done nothing scummy. She is a huge player and top guality at this! We are throwing away a great thing by doing this!

[/quote]

She has consistently avoided talking to me directly about her play around xof and Ali from the start of her posting.

The idea that she was mason hunting in an obvious way and then she does a 180 and tells Ali to protect her masons no matter what is bonkers.

But i just get brushed aside and discounted without being taken seriously at all and actually addressing the issue i brought up.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Icon
Dragonite buddy
Vote LLD with me :]
GTKAS
| here.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:03 pm

In post 2193, Firebringer wrote:relax and hunt scum. This wagon is only get to get worse with how ur reacting to it.
I mean I'm at l-1 aren't I?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:03 pm

In post 2194, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2190, Aristophanes wrote:

She has consistently avoided talking to me directly about her play around xof and Ali from the start of her posting.

The idea that she was mason hunting in an obvious way and then she does a 180 and tells Ali to protect her masons no matter what is bonkers.

But i just get brushed aside and discounted without being taken seriously at all and actually addressing the issue i brought up.[/quote]

This is strictly false, and I have explained it.

You just refuse to read it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

"her play is town but her role might be scum and she is distracting the thread"

This is your reason.

For lynching LLD.

When you acknowledge that as town she could wreck Pine and his team.

Just think about this for a goddamned minute more and tell me you still want this lynch. I'll wait.

[/quote]
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:04 pm

How about I quote it every time you bring it up

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”