Mini Theme 2100 - It's a Metalocalypse Thing! GAME OVER

Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (13 players or fewer). Signups Here
Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4  (isolation #0)  » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:16 pm

[vjroster[/v]

I thnik you snowed me as scum before

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #28  (isolation #1)  » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:30 pm

[v]korina[\v]

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #30  (isolation #2)  » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:49 pm

VOTE: korina

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #87  (isolation #3)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:56 pm

You all really tried to make something out of whether or not someone read the signup thread huh

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #88  (isolation #4)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:57 pm

I didn't read the sign up thread eiher

No clue there was a cult

Elbrin is right votes on me ple

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #91  (isolation #5)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:06 pm

In post 57, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 56, GreyICE wrote:Um, yes? My role PM doesn't say anything about cults.

Is there a general point to this besides making a lot of noise about nothing useful?


IIRC mod posted something about cults or something similar to them in this setup in the signup thread.

Also, I don't know if I am buying your derpiness right now.

Am I high

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #93  (isolation #6)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:16 pm

Just looked like shade with the "omg you didn't know these's a cult?" Banter

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #97  (isolation #7)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:48 pm

Dude I can't fuckin think straight

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #103  (isolation #8)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:09 pm

Something bad happened in my personal life. I will decide wherther or not I'm capable of playing tomorrow. I want to try and play now to keep my mind busy but I can't promise ill make much sense. Do your best with it while I'm here please

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #105  (isolation #9)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Huh?

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #107  (isolation #10)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:15 pm

Fair

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #108  (isolation #11)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:15 pm

Why was the cult talk not weird

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #109  (isolation #12)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:15 pm

And thank you, I do appreciate it

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #114  (isolation #13)  » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Titus :(

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #145  (isolation #14)  » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:17 am

In post 130, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 83, Senator wrote:wrt cults:

how is kind of moot right now. but, in show, there are several cult like followings of dethklok, even to the point where whole regional economies depend on dethklok. the one that springs to my mind is the minions who work for dethklok directly or the castrakicon girls


This is literally a scumclaim.

The "cult that works for dethklok" is the klokateers. Check your town PM, realize that it says "klokateer" and then vote the shit out of the guy that clearly knows the flavor and is still pushing the name of the town faction as scum.

I don't understand this

"cult that works for deathklok" isn't in the post you're quoting at all

Is he pushing klokateers in a different bost?

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #148  (isolation #15)  » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:37 am

Wty

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #149  (isolation #16)  » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:37 am

Why

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #160  (isolation #17)  » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:23 am

How many votes are on senator?

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #162  (isolation #18)  » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:27 am

VOTE: senator

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #163  (isolation #19)  » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:28 am

I still want mordhaus's slip thing better explained

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #179  (isolation #20)  » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:13 pm

UNVOTE:

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #285  (isolation #21)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:11 am

Hi

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #289  (isolation #22)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:56 am

Elbrin your posts are more fun to read when you don't self deprecate

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #290  (isolation #23)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:57 am

I see where korina is coming from with the cult thing but turkey should have some time to play their roles out

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #291  (isolation #24)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:00 am

I kinda think greyice is town and I am not comfortable speedwagoning another player rn

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #297  (isolation #25)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:10 am

In post 293, Titus wrote:Flubber's posts seem to assume GreyIce is scum, but don't actually say it. Hmph.

State a reason to have a hard tr on greyice, then.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #307  (isolation #26)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:23 pm

In post 298, Titus wrote:
In post 297, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 293, Titus wrote:Flubber's posts seem to assume GreyIce is scum, but don't actually say it. Hmph.

State a reason to have a hard tr on greyice, then.


I don't think a hard TR is appropriate here. A TR sure, Grey feels town just based on the logical synergy we had to open the day.

Then, if i have a light townread on grey how does that look like I'm scumreading him

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #335  (isolation #27)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:51 pm

In post 328, Elbirn wrote:I don't have anything to say I just hate missing out, hi everyone

Elbrin whos scum off the senator wagon besides ice

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #339  (isolation #28)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:02 pm

Oof

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #347  (isolation #29)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:07 pm

It pains me to admit it but that game was a lucky fluke

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #391  (isolation #30)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:33 am

In post 367, gobbledygook wrote:I don't really trust him for obvious reasons, so I didn't want to play into his hand.

For future reference, a lack of trust is exactly why you should have pushed the claim in the way GreyIce said to

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #392  (isolation #31)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:35 am

In post 377, gobbledygook wrote:At any rate, Flubber continues to interest me because he is not scumhunting.

Half the game isn't scumhunting right now.

And that's not just me complaining. They're outright saying so.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #393  (isolation #32)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:38 am

It's not like I'm not trying either. I had a push on Titus that went nowhere because there was a mix up in names. I had a push on elbrin that turned into "i have no reads" and welll...that seems to be everyone's reads.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #394  (isolation #33)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:47 am

GreyICE what exactly are your reads rn? It's not obvious out of your ISO

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #398  (isolation #34)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:54 pm

You can do things while you're waiting you know

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #401  (isolation #35)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:24 pm

In post 399, gobbledygook wrote:I think the inference he is trying to have us draw is that it isn't appropriate to scumread him for no scumhunting because he did do scumhunting, but in reality, he didn't.

I'm not trying to hide or otherwise imply something other than this. I'm stuck. Like everyone else.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #402  (isolation #36)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:25 pm

In post 399, gobbledygook wrote:THEN Flubber falls into the same trap as the first quoted post by calling out a mason of not doing anything while he also, does nothing. Brilliant!

Uhhh don't try to trap people if you're looking for scum?

Also, if a conftown and I are exhibiting similar behavior, what should that be telling you?

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #410  (isolation #37)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:19 pm

406 is fair. I'll put something together on my train ride home.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #419  (isolation #38)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:38 pm

In post 385, Mordhaus wrote:Elbrin I like for town and Rockso has no will to resist.

This is what ctrl F elbrin pulls up in your iso so you're going to need to pick out the torn case

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #421  (isolation #39)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Because shouting that the senator lynch is dumb, not having reads, and now doing whatever it is he's doing now doesn't look like a townie to me.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #422  (isolation #40)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:55 pm

Just to be clear. You're saying I should be town reading elbrin if I was solving the game over some secret reason nobody is privy to?

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #426  (isolation #41)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:18 pm

Elbirn wrote:
In post 421, Flubbernugget wrote:Because shouting that the senator lynch is dumb, not having reads, and now doing whatever it is he's doing now doesn't look like a townie to me.

In post 422, Flubbernugget wrote:Just to be clear. You're saying I should be town reading elbrin if I was solving the game over some secret reason nobody is privy to?


Flubber you've played several games with me. SEVERAL I tell you. Surely you know how I operate
You do realize for me to have played several games with you, you'd have to have played several with me right?

Which one did I look at your play and go "yeah this is definitely town" in? Hmmmm?

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #427  (isolation #42)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:18 pm

In post 425, Mordhaus wrote:Also, guys, this is crazy metal. Check it out:



~Rockso

Seen these guys live like 5 times. It's always great

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #429  (isolation #43)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:33 pm

What about dipshittery

BC nothing i brought up was related to personality

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #430  (isolation #44)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:52 pm

Conf:
Turkey
Korina
BEF

Not concerned about the cult thing because ive never played with one before and i don't know what to make of it.

Mordhaus is correct that they read town.

Not considering GreyIce town over that claim as he's clearly competent enough to fake it. His play is also pretty close to the :/ woe is me whatever that only makes me scum so this is effectively null

Inactive:
Roster, flippy


Leaves

Drew
Titus
TD
GreyICE
Elbrin

Working on Elbrin now
Waiting on Ice for reads
I can't read titus for shit

Should probably iso drew and TD then

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #431  (isolation #45)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:55 pm

AhTD is inactive

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #432  (isolation #46)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:59 pm

What's the problem with drew now? Cult shading the confirmations?

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #435  (isolation #47)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:03 pm

Ah, that reminds me

Which one of you two has meta on me? You should probabaly reflect on what my "stick poking" has looked like in past games.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #436  (isolation #48)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:04 pm

Also if your goal is to solve the game you should probabaly explain your elbrin read because I'm clearly making relevant observations about them outside of what you're seeing.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #438  (isolation #49)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:07 pm

What the fuck are you even talking about

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #441  (isolation #50)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:11 pm

They do the ABCs too

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #443  (isolation #51)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:15 pm

Stupidity isn't alignment indicative

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #445  (isolation #52)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:17 pm

Drew/GreyICE

Pick one

Pedit: why would I want you to defend a read when we both no theres no reason and no way you're getting lynched. I'm looking for your perspective because you're town and showing some semblance of a will to work with me

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #448  (isolation #53)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Did you just call yourself stupid to counter a point other than the one i made

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #452  (isolation #54)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:24 pm

Mordhaus wrote:
In post 448, Flubbernugget wrote:Did you just call yourself stupid to counter a point other than the one i made


i thought we were just saying bullshit platitudes to distract from the fact that you wanna talk about stupid shit?
No I'm saying reading someone based off of hydra status (ie. stupidity) is not alignment indicative.

Think before you quip and you'll be able to keep up better.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #454  (isolation #55)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:26 pm

I'll do it anyway

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #455  (isolation #56)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Kuriboh has at least some understanding of why I'm a little more off my rocker than normal so if I'm lucky he'll go easy on me

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #456  (isolation #57)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:30 pm

VOTE: drew

If ICE isn't lying there's some utility to the role.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #458  (isolation #58)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:49 pm

There's an entire page dedicated to me working with Mordhaus to narrow down my reads. Pick what's out of it that you dont understand and ill try to explain

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #461  (isolation #59)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:15 pm

In post 459, gobbledygook wrote:The utility of his role bit

Something could come up as the game unfolds. Maybe his reads lock on and scum are forced to give town a vig shot or risk keeping him in the game. It's too early to say for now but anything is possible.

It really comes down to "would rather lynch outside of a PR claim" as a pretty standard thing.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #462  (isolation #60)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:17 pm

In post 460, Doctor Drew wrote:Flubb seems very worried about surviving

Elaborate on this. It's against my wincon as any alignment to get lynched.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #464  (isolation #61)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:20 pm

We'll see

Getting that other person to claim if need be could be messy.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #466  (isolation #62)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Ah yes exactly how we got senator to claim

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #468  (isolation #63)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:37 pm

I can think of a good reason to do that!

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #469  (isolation #64)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:38 pm

Not the lying twice thing though the other part

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #473  (isolation #65)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:03 pm

It's more of a sort poot than atlynch pool

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #474  (isolation #66)  » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:03 pm

Heheheheh sort poot

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #482  (isolation #67)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:01 am

In post 477, GreyICE wrote:Okay, it's time for my wall post. First, I've been trying to see who believed my claim, versus who challenged me. I know that scum would trust my claim, and look to avoid getting shot if I was lynched, while I figured town might be like "I don't believe you, fuck you, get hung." If nothing else, even if I did get run up, it would give me some idea who to shoot.

I'd expect you to scumread me then. I chose between you and drew, and then voted drew *specifically* over your PR.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #508  (isolation #68)  » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:25 am

What don't you like about GreyICE 's reads?

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #509  (isolation #69)  » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:27 am

UNVOTE:

I feel like I'm missing something dumb because that claim looks like a good thing not to lynch rn

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #524  (isolation #70)  » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:34 pm

VOTE: elbrin

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #554  (isolation #71)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:43 am

In post 550, BrightEyedFish wrote:I've said multiple times I want to lynch on the Senator wagon.

I think I've missed why

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #556  (isolation #72)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:01 am

Wait shit I got senator and morhaus confused

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #557  (isolation #73)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:04 am

chk do you have a scum read other than elbrin

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #561  (isolation #74)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:36 am

Why don't you try poking holes in their claim

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #569  (isolation #75)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:24 pm

This is a boring line of questioning

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #572  (isolation #76)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:44 pm

Present it

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #574  (isolation #77)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:50 pm

Lol

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #598  (isolation #78)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:27 pm

In post 594, Elbirn wrote:
In post 592, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: elbirn
VOTE: mordhaus

Elbirns knee jerk reactions seem genuine. He goes in the frustrated town like for now.

"Dr Rockso" can die.


But chk I was gonna die and then mords refusal to explain a townread on me followed by flipping it when convenient and leading to the second dead townie that's his fault would have revealed him as scum

Stop not letting me be a martyr

Yeah, I'm curious about that read for more than my own enlightenment now.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #601  (isolation #79)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:30 pm

Elbrin is at L1?

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #602  (isolation #80)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:30 pm

UNVOTE:

Elbrin deserves L1 but i dont trust this town

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #612  (isolation #81)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:51 pm

Your push on me wasn't real???? I'm hurt :'(

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #630  (isolation #82)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:07 pm

In post 624, Titus wrote:If we all believe a cult exists, he makes a great fake claim

I just don't see him pulling that claim off with him posting the way he does

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #645  (isolation #83)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:32 pm

Idk is there daychat

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #646  (isolation #84)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:32 pm

If there's daychat Mordhaus and drew are confirmed same alignment in my eyes

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #648  (isolation #85)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:35 pm

That's a claim jingle would fabricate

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #650  (isolation #86)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:42 pm

I think we get that elbrin tr out of Mordhaus now right?

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #652  (isolation #87)  » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:26 pm

In post 649, Korina wrote:Yes, there's daytalk. Me and BEF have daytalk, so I'd assume scumteam does too. I also asked about me and BEF being scum-masons, and I got back something to the effect of:
"I'm not that type of mod, and this game isn't that type of bastard"

Fuck

On the one hand titus's kiss thing is correct and drew shouldnt be lynched

On the other doctoring crazy theories is more fun

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #686  (isolation #88)  » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:48 pm

ICE's claim holds less water than it should because of the way turkey solicited it though I'm still not interested in lynching there

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #687  (isolation #89)  » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:49 pm

In post 682, Titus wrote:GI's role if vengeful can shock the crap out of a mythical cult leader. So I'm not interested.

When and why did you start entertaining the possibility of a cult

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #705  (isolation #90)  » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:23 pm

I'm entertaining the idea of GreyICE scum-coasting.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #708  (isolation #91)  » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:26 pm

VOTE: Mordhaus

Should be L1 by my count.
Confirming L-1
Last edited by The Baker on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #711  (isolation #92)  » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:07 pm

In post 709, chkflip wrote:MMM

Y tho


The push on elbrin is super weird

The flavor drop thing you mentioned

My own personal drew/mordhaus tinfoil

I want to look for bussers to squrim and I feel better about the wagon now than before

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #712  (isolation #93)  » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:08 pm

*the day ending, not the wagon

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #766  (isolation #94)  » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:41 am

[vjdrew[/v]

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #767  (isolation #95)  » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:41 am

VOTE: drew

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #801  (isolation #96)  » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:57 pm

It's part of the mentor role

I think this is close to auto

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #802  (isolation #97)  » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:57 pm

Do you have any powers left gobble?

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #835  (isolation #98)  » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:29 am

In post 832, gobbledygook wrote:Flubber and Elbirn need to claim right now. Titus needs to target one of them.

Claim doctor

Protected you yesterday

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #836  (isolation #99)  » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:30 am

Hence me wanting to know if you had more abilities

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #886  (isolation #100)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:38 am

In post 316, GreyICE wrote:
In post 309, Titus wrote:I voted you to immediately start the day.
I unvoted when we had the same reaction to the Korina posting. That's what I was referring to with logical synergy.

I'm caught between a rock in a hard place because I like you but your flip gives a fair amount of info for the game state at large.


I'd say what info
And then you'd tell me
Then I'd get annoyed it doesn't make sense
Then you'd get annoyed because it makes perfect sense and I can't be this thick
Then I'd get annoyed that you're annoyed because it doesn't make sense
Then you'd get annoyed that I have a tiny T-Rex pea brain
And we'd get dramonic's game all over again

So lets stop this and we both owe each other a few shots of whiskey or whatever your favorite poison is next meet.

I'll accept it, and I can see where TD's death looks like it might be me because we were barking at each other at game start, and hells if I'm against NK analysis. Speaking of, why would someone want to kill TD? I don't have much experience with him.

Does this happen if Titus is scum

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #887  (isolation #101)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:41 am

In post 477, GreyICE wrote:Elbirn - He's pretty ballsy scum, if he's scum. Just coming out and pushing. But he says its his personality. His personality is a little metal. Like a crappy metal. Maybe tin, or gallium, or something like that. NOT HARD METAL.

BUT SERIOUSLY Why is he pushing for DR DREW VERSUS FLUBBERNUGGET?

Am I still scum or not, Elbirn? BECAUSE I HAVE A FUCKING GUN IF YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME. IT'S PRETTY METAL.

Seriously, ever since poking me about the vengeful townie claim a little, he's moved on to Drew and Flubber. It's like he knows I am a vengeful townie, and wants to see my reads before he pushes for my lynch.

Votes for elbrin here, also, but the read seems kinda weak

Then again all the votes were pretty weak around this time

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #888  (isolation #102)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:46 am

Hmmmm. He doesn't have much to say overall. Probabaly by design

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #890  (isolation #103)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:47 am

So what sense does it make for scum to trade TWO nightkills for a doc claim?

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #891  (isolation #104)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:47 am

Korina

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #893  (isolation #105)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:50 am

And I'm fakeclaiming because I could be...jailkeeper? Like I'm blocking scum kills and that makes me scum or something? What?

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #894  (isolation #106)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:50 am

In post 892, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Titus

Ok Titus is scum then

I don't get this switch

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #895  (isolation #107)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:52 am

Scum only having a roleblocker seems weak

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #896  (isolation #108)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:54 am

In post 877, Elbirn wrote:They...got the cult to be dead which is good for them???

I thought we only got the mentor

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #897  (isolation #109)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:56 am

Nvmnd taking out the mentor got the recruit too

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #899  (isolation #110)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:33 am

Idk yet

Maybe rolecop suits scum better? It swung super hard against the cult tho

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #918  (isolation #111)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:40 pm

Was a fun game

Ty both for modding and the invite!

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #919  (isolation #112)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:40 pm

Gg all

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #922  (isolation #113)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:35 pm

I'd have been more comfortable pinning titus as scum based on her role if I didnt assume a JOAT was in play.

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #941  (isolation #114)  » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:03 pm

In post 935, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 934, Elbirn wrote:If you're ever so confident that someone is scum that you're willing to bet the game on it with a lie, then it should be easy for you to detail a case on exactly why that person is scum and to then convince other town of your point of view.


Devils advocate: it’s so much easier to fake a guilty than to explain. I think this game proved it too because Chk and Mord both didn’t buy my case against GI.

This means you don't case well and that is a reflection of your skill as a mafia player.


[ + ]

Return to Coney Island