micro 886: mbos6 william tatney. game ogre

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Citceh »

Hey, everyone. This is Bobby McHec'bob speaking. First of all, I'd like to inform the mod that we don't plan on remaining anonymous (Hectic and Egduf). Best for EVERYONE involved if there's previous meta to examine. GREAT, I am SO happy that is now sorted out. Now that we have that out of the way and into the dumpster, I have some fucking fantastic reads I'd like to give out in my next post. Hope you BOTHER to read them.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 7, tris wrote:Does anyone know who william tatney is?
Still Bobby speaking. This is CLEARLY an attempt to direct discussion towards non game-related and scum-finding stuff. How DISAPPOINTING. Let's lynch her with a THERMONUCLEAR WARHEAD. Glad to see we have you on our side, Mastina. Hope you enjoyed my fucking fantastic read. That's all from me for a couple of weeks.

VOTE: tris
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:42 pm

Post by Citceh »

Hello :] Lilimip von Egg here

Bobby's suspisions have spiralled out of control, there is no need for our good friend Tris to be at L-1 right now.
UNVOTE: Tris
In post 35, DrDolittle wrote:I know Egduf personally.
Thats exiting! But maybe you were playing under a different account when you two met, because she doesn't remember you.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Citceh »

Bobby checking the truck in. Let's give the Doc a taste of his own MEDICINE. Espresso is too DAFT to realise that Egduf has already weighed in as one "Lilimip von Egg". Espresso is regrettably looking like a town member here, he'd only be mafia with Doctor Hopson, and I mafiaread Doctor Hopson with EVERY fibre in my being. So Espresso can be town FOR NOW.

VOTE: DrDoLittle L-1
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 63, EspressoPatronum wrote: I haven't checked the vote count yet, but consider my
unofficial vote
on Dolittle. I'll check back in a few hours, count things up, and vote accordingly.
Having said that, I do dislike the over the top caution espressed by Espresso here. Ridiculous.

I, Bobby McHec'ton declare Intent to hammer on Espresso.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 62, Doctor Hopson wrote:Don't think you're off the hook either Charles.

-H
You better not be taking shots at my old friend Charles, ALRIGHT? Why was Charles hooked in in the first place to have to be released now? Your answer may affect my read on you for the entirety of this game.

I cannot disagree with your logic that our slot is two times as likely to contain mafia. I, Bobby can vouch for myself being a [BULLETPROOF COP], I will allow Lilimip to claim in her own time, but I currently suspect she has crumbed being a [LYNCHPROOF DOCTOR]. Now that you've made us spill all of our fucking secrets, you should do the same.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 72, Doctor Drew wrote:
Are you just saying this for the oft chance espresso gets to L-1 at any chance?
You're EXACTLY right. I hope he remembers this on on D3 when he's on L-1, I will hammer without warning if he doesn't claim then in a reasonable amount of time.

-Bobby McHec'ton
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 73, EspressoPatronum wrote:
I'm not kidding when I say this:

Take EVERYTHING Hectic says with a grain of salt. Half of it makes no sense.
HEY, that's pretty rude, you just happened to catch me in a demonic mood today. I'll try and calm myself down for the evening, and come up with some excellent rational reads, just be patient, ALRIGHT?

I, Bobby McHec'ton see through your code EASILY, Hopson. You're clearly crumbing [BULLETPROOF DOCTOR] there, a stupendous move. My mafiaread on you has move from major to sergeant.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Citceh »

Doctor Hopson, are you trying to provoke me into fighting Bobby's battles? I'm sure him and Espresso can talk out their own disagreements civily. It would be nice to hear more of an explanation from you as to why Charles is scummy, as I don't think his comment on DrDoLittles vote really means anything. Has the other half of your hydra posted yet, or are all the unlabelled posts from H?

I would also like to say that I would be interested in seeing the reads that Tris mentioned having a page ago.

- Lilimip Von Egg
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Citceh »

Nothing that Drew has done so far has been bad, but it's still early days so I don't really think much about him at all.
-Lilimip Von Egg
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Citceh »

What do you think are the more obvious things to comment on?

- L v E
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Citceh »

It was a genuine question. I disagreed with your point because I didn't think there was anything obviously more important to comment on, but that's a good list and my mind has been changed.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 90, Charles510 wrote:
In post 79, Doctor Hopson wrote:I'm just going to come out and claim I'm the mafia lynchproof cop (you were close though). I know it's an odd move, but I've got a hunch this game is bastard and there's actually 7 mafia and 2 town.

-H
WTF?

VOTE: Hopson
Why hello there, my GOOD friend Charles, it's Bobby speaking. What's wrong with Hopson's post here?
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 102, Doctor Hopson wrote:P.S. Hectic Sensei please
touch
teach
me more. I'm under your guidance OwO
Bobby checking in, we should principle lynch this. Anyone dare to disagree?
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 94, Charles510 wrote:why come out and claim to be mafia?
It's bucking Bobby again. Why are you treating his "7 mafia and 2 town" claim seriously? You're a good friend of mine Charles, and we go WAY back, but seems like a flimsy reason to vote someone.

UNVOTE: DrDoLittle
VOTE: Charles510
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 108, Doctor Drew wrote:Hectic, or Bobby or who the fuck ever it is. Have you played with Charles?
Answering as who the fuck ever it is:
No.

I (Bobby McHec'ton) like Drew's frustration in his last post. A CAUTIOUS townread.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Citceh »

In post 109, Doctor Hopson wrote:100% agree. Wouldn't tolerate anything like that. Not sure why it's got my name in the quote though since I didn't post anything like that so you must have edited the quote tags.

Will comment on the doctors tomorrow. Busy atm.

-H
I SEE, my mafiaread on you has now moved from sergeant to lieutenant, and has therefore wrapped around back to a TOWNREAD. Join us on the Charles wagon, Hopkirk, we could get a quickhammer in before Doctor Watson checks in, he's probably asleep right now.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Citceh »

In post 118, EspressoPatronum wrote:I kinda want to policy Doc H because the hydra shenanigans are going to be a pain.

Icing on the cake that others think Doc H is scummy.
Bobby speaking right now: I think post and were by Doctor Watson, and the others by Hopkirk. The doc could make which posts are by them a LITTLE clearer though. SURE, it'll get difficult if they never acknowledge each other's posts and pretend to be non-hydras when questioned, but NO way do we policy lynch that. Nothing wrong with a nice dose of humour in the game, and they can't keep this up for the game's entirety...
right?

Any-fucking-way, I like Hopkirk's posts thus far; it's been a healthy dose of memes besides some productive scumhunting. Watson's second post is terrible, but I don't mafiaread him THAT much for it since though it's a little late to be joking around like that (5 fucking pages in), I can definitely see him doing that.
In post 97, DrDolittle wrote:
Wow, what a discredit. Are you going to take that Edugf?
He attempts to set up a provocation between citeh and espresso to further derail hunting. This looks like a scum positioning into being able to push either expresso or citeh depending on how the game progresses. Hopson is both scummy independently, and could be scum with tris in that he's trying to push attention away.

You should know that Hopkirk is 100% joking here, NO way does he think he can start something between Egduf and Espresso with this.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Citceh »

You know what, it's probably easier if I just say that Egduf, Hopkirk, Doctor Watson, and I have played QUITE a few games together off-site. I was initially alarmed by the HIGH volume of memes Hopkirk was generating early on; he's not one to meme THIS much in a forum format, but it was beside some decent scumhunting and prodding, so I think it's just him having fun given how fucking weird this situation is.

-Bobby McHec'ton
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 127, DrDolittle wrote:For all your meme allowing citeh, why are you voting Charles for what's even more obvious a shitpost?
Is it? Thought Charles didn't like him for openwolfing or joking about being mafia. Would be nice to get CHARLES in here to clarify, this is a request from your old friend, Bobby.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 133, Doctor Hopson wrote:I don't think you've seen me in a forum format recently, and you've got to admit you're a bad influence there.
Bobby here. This is based on who I think you are in the anonymous game, and my memory of you from the Author/Heroes game, but I agree.

Your recent reads list looks like you're ISSUING a challenge. Fine, my associate, Lilimip, will be able to provide you with a confusing but useful reads list.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 150, Hectic wrote:
In post 149, Charles510 wrote:
In post 148, Doctor Hopson wrote:Why would claiming to be mafia be a scumtell?

-Hop
It certainly doesn't help town.
Are you saying it's a joke that mafia are more likely to make than town? I suppose, I, Bobby, don't know you after all, Charles. I had you confused with another good friend of mine. How DISAPPOINTING.
^
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Citceh »

Reads:

Maybe Town - EspressoPatronum, Dr Drew
Both give me Town vibes, and are genuinely engaging with the game in a useful way.

Slightly Town - Doctor Hopson
With the exception of lots of memes, I think Hopson has been useful this game. Bobby’s opinion may differ, and he is normally better at reading Hopkirk than me. I’m on Board with policy Lynching for the OwO.

Null - DrDoLittle
Initially got townie vibes from them. The unannounced L - 1 was weird, but not really beneficial for mafia. They may have initially been avoiding conversation, but have commented on everything now in an ok-ish way.

Null - Mastina
Hasn’t posted much

Null - Charles
Getting bad vibes, but apparently he has a reputation for that so I’ll wait a little longer before judging him too harshly for that.

Slightly Mafia - Tris
Also hasn’t posted much, but I’m getting bad vibes at the moment. She has mentioned a couple of times now that she has things to say, but will only say then later.

That’s all from my confusing reads list! :) I hope it is helpful as promised.

- Lilimip von Egg
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Citceh »

Good wishes, everyone. It is I, Serena "Hoctic" Serene-a.

Doctor Drew:
I've noticed that several of your reads on others are based on meta from previously playing with them. Is there a recent game you could link me which had 3 or more of you in it? It would certainly be fruitful to read through such a game.
In post 159, EspressoPatronum wrote:
Scum pool

Mastina - lurking and blatant sheeping. Policy candidate.
I assume the "blatant sheeping" part of this read is in jest. However, why do you mafiaread Mastina for her recent inactivity since the game commenced? Is this based on previous meta with her?

I am still unhappy about this post:
In post 90, Charles510 wrote:
In post 79, Doctor Hopson wrote:I'm just going to come out and claim I'm the mafia lynchproof cop (you were close though). I know it's an odd move, but I've got a hunch this game is bastard and there's actually 7 mafia and 2 town.

-H
WTF?

Especially since Charles acknowledges it to be a joke here:
In post 152, Charles510 wrote:
In post 150, Hectic wrote:Are you saying it's a joke that mafia are more likely to make than town?
Yes
His initial reaction to it and vote seems over the top to me. Happy to leave my vote on Charles for the time being. That'll be all for now, if any of you are suffering from untimely stress or agitation, I recommend a healthy dose of meditation, and a prompt visit to the nearest Paranoid Gun Owner. Good day.

-Hectic/Serena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 163, Charles510 wrote:
In post 159, EspressoPatronum wrote:Charles - unhelpful posts thus far. Unwillingness to engage in discussion
I am perfectly willing to engage in discussion. Let's discuss
Sure, Charles. Let's discuss.
In post 147, Charles510 wrote:
In post 107, Citceh wrote:It's bucking Bobby again. Why are you treating his "7 mafia and 2 town" claim seriously? You're a good friend of mine Charles, and we go WAY back, but seems like a flimsy reason to vote someone.
We do not go way back. I am not your friend.
I've voted people for flimsier reasons.

In fact,

VOTE: Citceh
Is this vote on me because you mafiaread me, or was it borne of frustration at Bobby insisting you knew each other?
In post 166, Clemency wrote: tfw so useless people forget you're here
I'll help my associate out:

VERY Slightly Null Mafia - Not contributed much. Given out a few reads without reasoning behind them.

-Hectic/Serene-a
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Citceh »

This isn’t the first time I’ve missed someone off my list, I really need to organise my notes.
Null - Clemency
Hasn’t posted anything that seems alignment indicative to me
- L v E
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Citceh »

In post 175, tris wrote:
In post 68, Citceh wrote:Espresso is regrettably looking like a town member here, he'd only be mafia with Doctor Hopson, and I mafiaread Doctor Hopson with EVERY fibre in my being. So Espresso can be town FOR NOW.
Wait, wouldn't this lead you to read espresso as possibly mafia?
My sincerest apologies. Ignore that please, that was Bobby joking around and conveying clearly flawed logic in jest.

What's the name of this game which had you 5 in it?

Charles, what happened to wanting to engage and discuss? You didn't answer my question, buddy.

-Hectic/SereneAh
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Citceh »

In post 172, tris wrote:Yeah, I think espresso's town.
How come? Another meta read?

-Hectic/Sir-Rene-A
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Citceh »

Oh, I missed that link. Much appreciated.
In post 149, Charles510 wrote:Anything that causes confusion helps mafia I think.
Why should an obvious joke about there being "7 mafia and 2 town" cause any confusion? If anything, it's your reaction and push on it which is causing the confusion here, my friend.

-Hecterena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:30 am

Post by Citceh »

Jeez Louise Finch. If only I'd known my vote would eventually drive Charles to commit suicide. How unfortunate, this is so sad, woe is me.

-Hectic/Serena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Citceh »

Surprised the other 5 players haven't commented on the self-hammer yet.

Since Oversoul seems to be occupied, I can step in to moderate temporarily. Scum, feel free to post your night actions in this thread. I'll sort everything out and then wipe my memory of said actions once D2 rolls around. All other players in this game, please disregard any night actions submitted by scum in this thread, and play as if you never saw them. Thank you for your cooperation.

-Hectic/Serena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Citceh »

Huh, why do I have the feeling that scum decided to no-kill out of some honour code? Anyone know people here that are the type of players to do something like that?

Is that something you think you would do, Doctor Hopson? This is especially directed at your Doctor Watson head. I'll do some actual scumhunting later, for now though, everyone stay calm and embrace serenity.

-Hectic/Serena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Citceh »

While meditating, I had another thought; why are Drew and us in the townblock?

-Hectic/Serene-A
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Citceh »

I will make my grand return in the morning. I encourage holding the highest of expectations for this event, as I predict I shall have a gamesolve in a matter of
mere rereads of the thread.
For now though, I recommend everyone stay out of trouble, and to incorporate a peaceful state of well-being into one's very mind and soul.

-Hectic/Serena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:48 pm

Post by Citceh »

Having read through the thread I sympathise with Mastina a bit, but it was nice of the mafia not to kill anyone for us after two unexpected deaths.
I will also be doing a proper read through later today.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 259, DrDolittle wrote:255 - 257 seems pretty town as well
Why is forgetting something from a past game towny? Her natural reaction to it? Could have that same reaction as scum too.
In post 274, DrDolittle wrote:I think you're big scum dude
Other than Hopkirk's change in tone/seriousness, do you have any other reasons to scumread him? I can tell you know that you should write of his memery as mostly NAI, having played with him recently, especially off-site.
In post 278, DrDolittle wrote:Seems like everyone is following your advice to stay out of trouble and be peaceful
Can't fault them for that. Serenity comes from within the soul, and if you look even more closely, you may even find a Paranoid Gun Owner in there.

-Hectic/Serena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 276, Citceh wrote:Having read through the thread I sympathise with Mastina a bit, but it was nice of the mafia not to kill anyone for us after two unexpected deaths.
I will also be doing a proper read through later today.
^This was Lilimip btw.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #303 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 301, Citceh wrote:
In post 274, DrDolittle wrote:I think you're big scum dude
Other than Hopkirk's change in tone/seriousness, do you have any other reasons to scumread him? I can tell you
know
now
that you should write of his memery as mostly NAI, having played with him recently, especially off-site.
EBAWOOP
In post 298, Doctor Drew wrote:Quickly going through mastinas iso, and at the risk of omgus, can you please expound your scum read on me a little bit?

I really don't get the scum reads on you, but I don't understand your scum read on me.

I thank you in advance.
You back Doc? Let's hear your gamesolve; who do we lynch today?
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 236, mastina wrote: Separately, even though I sincerely doubt that they're scumbuddies, I actually have suspicions about Doctor Drew as well.
In post 237, mastina wrote:Actually.
I prefer this.
VOTE: DrDolittle
He's actually the stronger of the scumreads in the duo of tris/DDL.
In post 290, mastina wrote:Basically you're scumreads-for-lack-of-better-options, whereas ddl I actually feel is legit just obvscum.
How did your read on DDL progress to obvscum between those posts?
In post 290, mastina wrote:None of these are particularly strong, mind you, though I feel that the reasoning on ddl is actually legitimately sound, solid logic which actually incriminates him whereas my scumreads on you and Drew are more like, "I find this suspicious, even though I am not sure it's scum indicative".
What's your sound logic on DDL being scum? Give us examples of fabricated posts if that's the only thing the read originates from.

-Hectic/Sere-na
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 294, Doctor Hopson wrote:Apologies all, Watson here for my first post. It seems like I missed the entirety of D1.
First of all Charles selfvote and Expresso's modkill was unfortunate and killed the game slightly. Charles was a null read for me before their flip and Expresso was a solid townread for me before their flip.

Citceh is a strong townlean for me. I've played with both of them enough to understand their mindset and they haven't done anything so far out of place and they've been pushing forward discussion on day one.
Doctor Drew is a townlean with Charles flip on day one and does seem to be trying to figure out the game.
Clemency hasn't posted much so was a null read for me but now they are being replaced. Though getting replaced makes it a very slight null to townlean on them.

I think the game is solved now as assuming it's a scum duo in this set up. It's between mastina, tris, and DrDolittle. I'm leaning towards a drdolittle and tris duo with both voting for mastina.

Tuesday votes:

7:17PM - DrDolittle votes for Mastina
9:09PM - Tris votes Mastina
9:24PM - Mastina votes Tris
9:30PM - Mastina switches to DrDolittle

@Tris: Why do you like me?
@Mastina: Why do you gut townread/lean Clemency despite him not saying much?
@DrDolittle: In post 254, why did you reference that game in particular for reference, it feels selective just to justify your reads. Have you looked at any other games for reference?

P.S. When I looked at my own ISO, I was surprised to find 37 posts already in there...

-
-W.

I don't like this post. Honestly, I kind of struggling to see why you've got us down as such a strong townlean. My activity in particular this game has been lacklustre, and I'm surprised you haven't brought that up as alignment-indicative, as I'm usually a lot more active as town.

What from Doc has given you the impression he's trying to figure out the game? Examples would be helpful.
And a strong townlean on me and a normal townlean on Doc doesn't mean the game is solved?

Your voting analysis is pretty interesting though for implicating Tris/DDL, though it does make me wonder if they'd wagon someone so close to each other if they were both scum.

-Sir-ena/Hectic
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Citceh »

Hop's doing some fine work out there though so I'll continue to townlean the Doctor Hopson slot for now.

Get in here with some tagliatelle, Tris.
Stay calm everyone.

-Hectic/Serena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 307, Doctor Hopson wrote:I'm become very concerned at this moment that Citceh is mafia here.

@Doctor Watson: can you take a look at this for me.

-Hop
Is this serious?

-Hectic/Serena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Citceh »

I'm back to help you all find some peace.
In post 317, Doctor Hopson wrote:I can see Citceh/Drew here.
Sitting back and letting us fight it out so that one of us (Tris/DDL or Mastina/Hopson) gets lynched, then using that to lynch from the other group.
Not a fan of Hectic's reads progressions and Drew feels tactically lurking since d2 began.

-Hop
What's the issue with my reads progression?
So you're now scumreading me for my lack of activity and letting people fight within themselves. What only brought on this read after my recent surge of posts?

-Hectic/Serena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #330 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Citceh »

In post 318, mastina wrote:
In post 304, Citceh wrote:How did your read on DDL progress to obvscum between those posts?
I reread D1 and read his posts. When I started, I was going off of memory. But then I reread the game and remember JUST how bad Dr Dolittle's posts were--and also remembered that this is the sort of posting which matches my mental map of his scumplay meta.
In post 304, Citceh wrote:What's your sound logic on DDL being scum?
Well for a start. I am like 90% sure this is his scum meta.
and were the initial scumread. His tris's interactions felt like scum theater--even if tris isn't scum, they felt incredibly fake regardless of her alignment.

However.
The real scumread came from .
That post?
Pure scum posting. It is the type of post that I enter the game when I'm scum making: a big post to try and be logical and establish strong stances which generate townreads, but all of it is forced. It is 100% entirely a scumpost. It's what made me go from thinking he's scum vaguely to "oh yeah this guy's lockscum".
Might sheep this. Heard you're some kind of a good player, right Mastina?

VOTE: DrDoLittle L-1

No need to claim yet though.

-Hectic/Serene-a
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Citceh »

Well we have 9 days of discussion, so not now.

UNVOTE: DoctorDoLittle

Eh, I'll unvote actually, have bad experiences recently with people lolhammering far too early. Let's compose ourselves and find collectedness in the meantime.

I'm really struggling to read Mastina, I keep changing my mind about her. Her first post about voting analysis I don't really like, and makes a lot of assumptions which I don't think are reasonable to make. But her 318 is pretty good imo and she's kind of selling me more on DDL!scum.

-Hectic/Ser-EneA
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Citceh »

@DRDoLittle:
I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on Mastina's . Why is she wrong?

-Hecterena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #337 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Citceh »

In post 336, Mislim Bait wrote:Right we still got 9 days so I'll take my time slowly
In post 331, DrDolittle wrote:When should I claim?
pft are u even pr ur making it sound like u need to claim
I'm gonna lynch ur ass if u claim vt
Why are you bringing this up before he claims?
If he's scum who was gonna claim VT, he's a lot less likely to now.

-Serectic
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Citceh »

REALLY? You haven't said anything for Day 2 and the first thing you actually comment on is my indecisiveness on putting someone on L-1?
You know what I think? I think you saw Doctor Hopson's initial suspicions on me earlier and thought "HEY, maybe I can push Citceh here."

HOW is my quick vote and unvote scum-motivated? Tris is right btw.

VOTE: DoctorDrew

-Hectic/Bobby
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 346, Mislim Bait wrote:U guys are boring no one reacted to my scumslip
WOAH. Mislynch Bait just scumslipped, he's confirmed scum with Mastina.

EASY GAME.

DayVig: Mislynch Bait.

-Hectic/Bobby
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Citceh »

Whoops, forgot the BOLD, schadd specified that for some odd reason.

DayVig: Mislynch Bait.

-Hectic/Bobby
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #387 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 377, Mislim Bait wrote:Serena/hectic/lilimp/bobby/edguf
How many fucking names does this two guys have
Or are there 3 or more guys in this hydra
Lilimip is Egduf. Bobby/Serena is Hectic. Apologies for this confusion.
So who do you want to lynch today? And what do you mean in ? Fire at will at Mastina or at people on her wagon?

-Hectic/Serena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #421 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 411, DrDolittle wrote:Is that the intent?

I claim informed
damp
tracker. I followed n1 hop but he didn't go anywhere.

the damp modifier allows me to track only when my vote is not on a town lynch or on a scum lynch.

The informed part I'll let out if everyone agrees on.
Where's your breadcrumb for your role at the start of the game, DDL?
And yes, tell us the informed part.

Haven't been giving this game the attention it deserves. Swear on my serenity I'll catchup tomorrow evening.

-Hectic/Serena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Citceh »

Huh, seems like I missed some stuff here. Were you scum, DDL?

-Hectic/Seren-Ah
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #434 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Citceh »

Wasn't it worth asking town to claim a "wetness" modifier or whatever that is to corroborate DDL's informed part of his claim?

seems pretty legit though.

-Hectic/Serenity
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Citceh »

Actually, no. Scum could just be informed of something like that and then they'd get a PR to out themselves. Disregard please.

-Hectic/Sereno
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #450 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Citceh »

Agreed, that's some pretty wild bussing if Mislynch Bait/Hopson/Mastina are scum.

@Drew: Why do you think it's us? Because of the vote and unvote on DDL?

-Hectic/Serena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #451 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 428, Doctor Drew wrote:I would hammer as well, I don't buy their claim.

But, I wanna do my due diligence before so.

If there is something that you, Tris, or anyone wants to ask.....than ask away.
Slow rolling it like this.
Scum hoping for people to reconsider?
Town actually considering the utility of asking questions?

I do find it weird that scum!Drew didn't bus DDL harder when it became apparent he was gonna be lynched.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:14 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 340, Doctor Drew wrote:Citeh, what the fuck?

Why put someone at L-1, tell them not to claim, and then immediately unvote. I know I haven't been super active, but this by far has been the scummiest shit I have seen all game.

Wouldn't be surprised if it isn't a DrDoo and you scum team.
VOTE: Citeh
Where did the DDL scumread come from in this post?
The last time you mentioned him, you called him probtown, and I can't see any mention of him until this post.

-Hectoc/Sorena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #453 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:20 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 339, tris wrote:I find both mastina and dolittle to be scummy, so I'm not sure where to go here.

The points mastina is making are a good argument, but she doesn't seem like town her. Why is that, mastina?
In post 342, tris wrote:
In post 340, Doctor Drew wrote:Citeh, what the fuck?

Why put someone at L-1, tell them not to claim, and then immediately unvote. I know I haven't been super active, but this by far has been the scummiest shit I have seen all game.

Wouldn't be surprised if it isn't a DrDoo and you scum team.
VOTE: Citeh
What's so scummy about that? It seems like a natural enough changing of his mind. This vote actually seems kind of scummy to me. You're just going for something easy.

VOTE: Doctor Drew
This is kinda bad. Scumreads Drew/Mastina but votes for Drew after seeing an opportunity to push him?

-Hectec/Serene
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Citceh »

Got some... errands to run.

@mod: V/LA 17th to 21st.

-Hectic/Serena
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Citceh »

Just got back from a most relaxing holiday in Vienna. I frequented many spas and serenity dens, and am now ready to tackle this game once more.

Doctor Drew>>>tris>Mastina>>Doctor Hopson>>Mislynch Bait are my reads currently.

Random points I can remember right now:
-Tris' hammer test was very towny.
-Drew's reaction to it was nothing special. I'd lean towards it being fake if anything. There's no way any scum there would admit defeat to being hammered without actually checking if it's a test first. So kind of confused why some people are treating it as making Drew more towny. It's NAI at best, and can be easily faked.
-Mislynch Bait is top tier town because it wasn't like DDL was the top lynch candidate yesterday, so I don't see scum!him doing that to his partner unless he's insane and very confident.
-Hopson is a lot more town now for bringing up that town tell thing. I literally don't even know what this tell is, so he has no reason to bring it up here and defend me, thus shrinking the potential mislynch pool for scum!him.
-I can see Mastina bussing Drew here. Her post on D2 left alternate lynches open like Drew/Tris that day. So she wasn't gunning for DDL like Mislynch Bait was.
-Drew continues to be scummy and contributes very little of use. Active lurking as they used to say in the AustriaHungarian Empire. Though maybe I'm a little biased in my read on him, because I just don't understand him scumreading me off of that vote/unvote and then doubling down on it with non-reasons past that.

So basically:
Want to lynch Drew today, and then would be very suprised if it wasn't tris/Mastina if that flipped town.
I will put more effort into seeing if Drew is actually scum tomorrow probably maybe quite possibly I suppose.

-Hectic/Serenity
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #513 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Citceh »

F

-Hictic/Sirini
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #514 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Citceh »

@Drew: If you're town, why are you so lazy this game?
Put some effort in and you shall be rewarded with harmonial peace.

-Hectic/Seren
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #632 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Citceh »

gg

Knew you guys could pull it off. Although, I was leaning towards Mastina being the second scum, so was surprised to see her die in the night. Look forward to reading the scum PT.

-Hec "Serena" Tic

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”