Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Korina »

I have barely any reads, and I wanna try to create discussion. We both know we’re gonna be honest to each other, so I wanna see where you’re at.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

*sigh*

OK. Scumreading GreyIce, Flubber, and Rosterfoster.

I have role related information that GreyIce might be scum.

I disagree with your Drew suspicions and probably would want to discuss that the most since we both have the same game as a frame of reference, but we are coming up with different reads from it.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Korina »

Getting food; let me get back to my dorm to reply
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Every townie in this game should be thinking this by the way...

{Gobble, BEF, Korina,
insert townie
} this is town bloc
{GreyIce, Rosterfoster, Mordhaus, Titus, Flubbernugget, Elbirn, Flippynips, Doctor Drew} this is scum bloc which contains 3 scum.

So every townie should from their perspective have a 3/7 (43%) chance of randomly selecting a scum from the scumbloc. I would appreciate it if those townies could start focusing their attention in those players.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Korina »

Alright, so I could care less about the Grey thing atm, we can save that for closer towards the end of the day, but, the thing I'm most interested in is the Drew read.
Like I said before, I don't really remember a whole lot about what happened in CK9++, except for the highlights. So my main suspicion on Drew is the fundamentally different playstyle I'm getting than how he played there, where I knew he was a doctor the entire time. I'm curious to hear your side though.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Korina »

I still need to re-read most of CK9++, I got to about page 12 though.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Korina »

I'll go more in-depth on what I mean when I finish eating. I don't wanna get food all over my keyboard.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Spoiler: Drew Town Posts
In post 94, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 89, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 84, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 62, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 41, Doctor Drew wrote:Post edit: korina mentioned it, but you went with it.
Wagoning is not bad. Why do you think it is bad?
This was in regards for talking policy lynch, don't put words in my mouth turkey.
I thought I was being obvious with my sarcasm about Korina’s wagon with my “both?” comment and “you’re a dawg” comment.

I was not actually pursuing a policy wagon on Korina. I was just wagoning him to get out of RVS. I don’t think Korina’s play thus far really even qualifies for any policy. Though I am curious why he reacted so quickly to his wagon’s formation.

Elbirn town.
This is what I figured, just wanted to hear you say it.

I also agree with you about korina.
In post 118, Doctor Drew wrote:Ok turkey, I will run to the hills with you.

VOTE: BEF
In post 178, Doctor Drew wrote:GreyIce, doesn't this all seem similar in vibe to how Cyrus acted when caught in our cancelled game?

I just had a 'wait, hold on a sec' moment in regards the senator wagon.
In post 237, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 231, Titus wrote:VOTE: Drew

I'll see where this leads. Since you claimed your Mason buddy is in your ISO, I'm willing to teaction test this since Grey seems to be in the same place I am.
Pretty sure he mentioned the person multiple times?

Korina, I had heat on me most of that game, there was lots of self preservation that game.....and frustration from that fucking Sakura gambit. That and I haven't been engaged as much in this game.

But, I don't mind the heat if it is gonna force me pull my weight

Also, not to poke the bear...but turkey is mod confirmed 'not alien'. Maybe I am going all Alex Jones with this, but maybe that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't cult. I do believe Korinas questions are somewhat warranted since how it all went down is fucking bizarre.
In post 250, Doctor Drew wrote:Who's talking about lynching turkey?

This is a potential bastard game with the most bizarre, that I have seen at least, mod confirmed 'IC'.

There are questions that deserve to be answered.

These are the posts from Drew that I think are pretty townie. In particular, I thought the way he was grilling me with regards to my vote/wagon attempt on you was pretty town minded. Additionally, I'm not sure scum try to tear down my IC status the way that he did.

That said, Drew does have some scum equity with GreyIce for this post
In post 85, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, I fail to see what is so bad about grey trying to solve the potential cult issue.
All things considered, I think Drew is more likely to be town than scum.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I'm kind of interested in that, because I have role related info that I'm town. I'll claim if you want me to, it's not like I'm very worried about getting night killed and my role is crap.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I'll reveal if the majority of town wants it or within 5 days of deadline. It is not a cop guilty, but it is close. I think it is probably correct because of your lack of scumhunting.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by GreyICE »

The correct way to do it would be to have me claim so you could catch me fakeclaiming
Then reveal
Just for the record
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Korina »

Spoiler:
In post 41, Doctor Drew wrote:Post edit: korina mentioned it, but you went with it.
This was in regards for talking policy lynch, don't put words in my mouth turkey.
I thought I was being obvious with my sarcasm about Korina’s wagon with my “both?” comment and “you’re a dawg” comment.

I was not actually pursuing a policy wagon on Korina. I was just wagoning him to get out of RVS. I don’t think Korina’s play thus far really even qualifies for any policy. Though I am curious why he reacted so quickly to his wagon’s formation.

Elbirn town.

I'll see where this leads. Since you claimed your Mason buddy is in your ISO, I'm willing to teaction test this since Grey seems to be in the same place I am.

Korina, I had heat on me most of that game, there was lots of self preservation that game.....and frustration from that fucking Sakura gambit. That and I haven't been engaged as much in this game.

Also, not to poke the bear...but turkey is mod confirmed 'not alien'. Maybe I am going all Alex Jones with this, but maybe that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't cult. I do believe Korinas questions are somewhat warranted since how it all went down is fucking bizarre.

This is a potential bastard game with the most bizarre, that I have seen at least, mod confirmed 'IC'.

Everything but the last post pinged me a bit. The last post pinged me as town first, but now the more I think about it, it could come from both. However, I feel like scum would be a bit more pushy on trying to figure out your role because of bastard game is bastard.

There were a few earlier posts that kinda pinged me, but the more I look at them, the less I see what caused it to ping me.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Korina »

I also noticed a few of the same posts are pinging us differently. I'm probably gonna re-read CK9++ tomorrow, since I just got Fire Emblem Three Houses, and I'm gonna be playing that instead of doing anything else I should be doing.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I also bet I know what the info is, and yeah, Senator was really wrong about everything.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 361, Korina wrote:
Spoiler:

Elbirn town.

Everything but the last post pinged me a bit. The last post pinged me as town first, but now the more I think about it, it could come from both. However, I feel like scum would be a bit more pushy on trying to figure out your role because of bastard game is bastard.

There were a few earlier posts that kinda pinged me, but the more I look at them, the less I see what caused it to ping me.
To be fair, to scum at day start my role just looks like activated IC so there really isn't much to push. I think scum would probably want to use the cult as a way to look like they are scumhunting. From the last post, I get the vibe he believes the IC status is still intact.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 363, GreyICE wrote:I also bet I know what the info is, and yeah, Senator was really wrong about everything.
I am like 99% positive an amnesiac gunsmith is in this game because I am not a gunsmith but I received a PM stating that you had a gun.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 365, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 363, GreyICE wrote:I also bet I know what the info is, and yeah, Senator was really wrong about everything.
I am like 99% positive an amnesiac gunsmith is in this game because I am not a gunsmith but I received a PM stating that you had a gun.
In post 360, GreyICE wrote:The correct way to do it would be to have me claim so you could catch me fakeclaiming
Then reveal
Just for the record
The boy literally told you how to get a solid guilty out of this and you fucked it up
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I don't really trust him for obvious reasons, so I didn't want to play into his hand.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 346, gobbledygook wrote:Ok. I think Titus is town after reading her iso
I need to do that, also with grey ice. As someone said it is very unlikely they are scum together, but I shouldn't assume that there is one scum between them as well.

I will say that grey is much different than our cancelled game. He genuinely acted like someone trying figure things out, here he seems a bit more calculated.....like he knows things(I really hate to compare you to cyrus, but it is a similar sort of situation).

Turkey, why roster as a scum read? I at one point forgot he was in the game.

Korina, alot of my differences in play have just been quoted. But I also had some solid scum reads, something I do not really have this game. I do feel scum was on senator, I would argue it would be someone early on the wagon.

Mordhaus, thanks for the cocaine......did seem a bit rough cut though. Anywho, care to explain your muderboner in detail for me?

Pre Edit: Regarding IC status....what?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Mainly gut and I feel like other players are townie than him (roster).
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 367, gobbledygook wrote:I don't really trust him for obvious reasons, so I didn't want to play into his hand.
...................... is there anyone left on this site who still knows how to play this game? I'd like to go play with them instead.

~☆~☆WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN☆~☆~

gobble: "GreyICE I have a guilty on you, fullclaim"

GreyICE: "uhh I'm a doctor"

Gobble: "gunsmith says you're a lying fucker GG EZ"

~☆~☆WHAT WE HAVE INSTEAD~☆~☆

Gobble: "greyice has a gun."

GreyIce: "oh I'm an odd night vig teehee"
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

"I didnt want to play into his hands" oh I'm glad that you got to feel so smug and smart for the sake of your ego that is very important
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I try Elbirn, I try. For the future, if you have info like that, you should try to catch the scum in a clear fakeclaim. There's literally no downside to having me claim the role before you

I'm Toki Wartooth, Vengeful Klockateer. Apparently the band had the idea to summon aliens after watching The Thing. I was going to catch them in a cage but I fucked up, so I'm hiding with the Klockateers. I'm brutal enough to not go down without a fight.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Do you have any crumbs for vengeful?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 372, GreyICE wrote: I'm Toki Wartooth, Vengeful Klockateer. Apparently the band had the idea to summon aliens after watching The Thing. I was going to catch them in a cage but I fucked up, so I'm hiding with the Klockateers. I'm brutal enough to not go down without a fight.
Hm you're right vengeful is a much more convincing lie than vig, I'll work on my banter

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”