Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 474, Flubbernugget wrote:Heheheheh sort poot
Usually you gotta pay extra for a sort poot.

Gotcha, any opinions on either of them?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

And I mean their lurking, not specific reads on either of them.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, it's time for my wall post. First, I've been trying to see who believed my claim, versus who challenged me. I know that scum would trust my claim, and look to avoid getting shot if I was lynched, while I figured town might be like "I don't believe you, fuck you, get hung." If nothing else, even if I did get run up, it would give me some idea who to shoot.

Unfortunately I have ONLY ONE READ FROM THIS. The only people who have antagonized me even a little are either confirmed town (who are... town). So FUCK THE POLICE. You know what this game isn't? IT ISN'T BRUTAL. THIS IS THE LEAST BRUTAL GAME OF MAFIA EVER. THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE. THAT IS FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE. IT IS TIME FOR SOME BRUTAL READS.

Emperor flippyNips
- Is busy. That is NOT metal. METAL GOES HARD. YOU ARE SOFT LIKE JOE BIDEN'S DICK. THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE A FUCKING ALIEN SCUMSUCKER THOUGH. YOU ARE
NULL

RosterFoster
- This man has not posted on MafiaScum since September 8th. HE MAY HAVE BEEN EATEN BY ALIENS IN REAL LIFE. THIS IS
NULL
. NOT BRUTAL

Mordhaus
- OUR HOME IS FUCKING BRUTAL AND METAL AND AWESOME. IT'S TOO BAD ITS INFESTED BY THAT SMELLY PERVERT DR ROCKSO. BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES. HE IS
TOWN

TITUS
- She kicked her husband's balls so hard they flew through the top of his skull and landed on a mountain where a wolf ate them. THAT'S FUCKING METAL. IT'S TOO BAD IT MAKES IT HARD TO READ HER THOUGH.

I honestly want to say she's town. Despite something that gives her a clear excuse and permission to fuck off and live her own life, here she is, trying to help us. If anything, my biggest reservation is that she makes too much sense. I usually don't understand Titus' logic. Then again, that's meta from like four years ago, and FUCK META. META IS READING OLD GAMES. OLD GAMES AREN'T METAL.

But seriously I'd like to slot her in as
TOWN
here.

Flubbernugget
- I'll be honest, I think this guy is town. It's a little bit gut, it's a little bit he's active and his activity has coincided with people I don't like wanting to lynch him. It's the weakest of my TOWN reads. Oh and dude? Selling yourself short by saying your good reads were a fluke? THAT'S SOFT AND WEAK. YOU MUST BE MORE BRUTAL. TELL EVERYONE IN THE TOWN YOU ARE A FUCKING GOD AND HAVE MOST OF THE SCUMTEAM NAILED. WATCH THEM RUN AND SCREAM AND BLEED.

Town
- But barely.

Elbirn
- He's pretty ballsy scum, if he's scum. Just coming out and pushing. But he says its his personality. His personality is a little metal. Like a crappy metal. Maybe tin, or gallium, or something like that. NOT HARD METAL.

BUT SERIOUSLY Why is he pushing for DR DREW VERSUS FLUBBERNUGGET?

Am I still scum or not, Elbirn? BECAUSE I HAVE A FUCKING GUN IF YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME. IT'S PRETTY METAL.

Seriously, ever since poking me about the vengeful townie claim a little, he's moved on to Drew and Flubber. It's like he knows I am a vengeful townie, and wants to see my reads before he pushes for my lynch.

Doctor Drew
- Ugh. So, one of the reasons I initially wasn't posting as much was I wanted to see what Drew did after saying he'd play better. I like giving people some space when I don't have a good read to see what they do. And Drew has played a little better. A little.

Unfortunately his main thing was to back off pushing me. I don't like that. Not one bit. It feels like he is distinctly afraid of me. And the content has been lacking.

Scumteam: Elbirn/Dr. Drew - weak distancing attempts between them, and both of them are playing poorly.

Shoutout to: Roster/Emperor. Probably the third scum is in there.

BEF/Korina/Gobble:
I'd like to lynch in those two. Gobble, I'd prefer Drew or Elbirn to Flubber, given my druthers.

Vote: Elbirn

+2
Last edited by The Baker on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

When was I pushing you? I had a tentative town read on you, but was concerned that you were playing differently from the cancelled game. Your claim made the difference in play make sense, and then I was more confident in your townieness......er, brootal metalness.

My not being able to get a solid scum read on someone, I keep talking myself out of a scum read just when I think I had something, makes me think there is AT LEAST one lurking scum and/or cult. This is somewhat of a gut read about that though.

That being said, I can get on board with a Titus lynch......her iso has things that don't add up.

I felt prepared to be on board for a flubb wagon, but his iso actually comes off Towny......some natural progression of reads tbh.

Elbirn, gotta check him out right quick. Gonna 1v1 him in the pit real quick.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Mother fucker, had a post typed up and got an error message, be right back with general just.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Elbirn was giving reasons why I am not scum, then decided to vote me when a bit of heat on flubb was happening, had a weird and seemingly forced dispute with flubb and mordhaus, then somehow led to a vote on me.

I don't like Titus and the lurkers (horrible name for a metal band), but I feel there is scum in the elbirn/flubb/mordhaus interaction.......reading it in real time it seemed out of place. Reading it from an iso just made it seemed forced and fake.

My vote will have a bit of self preservation (cue flubb calling me a hippo crate), but this is the point in the pit when I am knocked down and look up at a dude who thinks he dominated me, but I stand up, look him in the eyes, the breakdown hits......and I own him.

VOTE: elbirn
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ha, I was trying to use a hippo emote and it kept causing an error......bullshit because hippo's are the most metal animal.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 477, GreyICE wrote:Okay, it's time for my wall post. First, I've been trying to see who believed my claim, versus who challenged me. I know that scum would trust my claim, and look to avoid getting shot if I was lynched, while I figured town might be like "I don't believe you, fuck you, get hung." If nothing else, even if I did get run up, it would give me some idea who to shoot.
I'd expect you to scumread me then. I chose between you and drew, and then voted drew *specifically* over your PR.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 482, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 477, GreyICE wrote:Okay, it's time for my wall post. First, I've been trying to see who believed my claim, versus who challenged me. I know that scum would trust my claim, and look to avoid getting shot if I was lynched, while I figured town might be like "I don't believe you, fuck you, get hung." If nothing else, even if I did get run up, it would give me some idea who to shoot.
I'd expect you to scumread me then. I chose between you and drew, and then voted drew *specifically* over your PR.
Yes, if that was the only thing I was going on I'd scumread you more strongly

However your posts and activity are decent, while drew's is thin, and i think Elbirn is skating.

(I'm not discounting that one or both of the flakers are scum either)
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 477, GreyICE wrote:TITUS - She kicked her husband's balls so hard they flew through the top of his skull and landed on a mountain where a wolf ate them. THAT'S FUCKING METAL. IT'S TOO BAD IT MAKES IT HARD TO READ HER THOUGH.
I wish that description was accurate.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

VOTE: Drew

No love for a titus lynch so I will keep filtering through that Senator wagon.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by Titus »

VC please ty
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 452, Flubbernugget wrote:No I'm saying reading someone based off of hydra status (ie. stupidity) is not alignment indicative.
Never said it was, I said it piqued my interest that he would make the comment and then vote based off that. I also have experience with Drew and i dont recognize this one as the town Drew i know and dislike a little. There are other things that we disliked about Drew, but again no one had really pushed us to make a case on him, and we didnt feel like he was the scum we wanted to find today. I think thats just you which is why you are talking so much and saying so little.
In post 453, gobbledygook wrote:Flubber I don’t think you win a 1v1 with Kuriboh

No, not many people can.
In post 454, Flubbernugget wrote:I'll do it anyway
I appreciate that you think you know me so well that you think I would be that obvious. Kuribo doesnt have a tm on the term Murdercock though.

Not until my claim goes through the court system that is.
In post 455, Flubbernugget wrote:Kuriboh has at least some understanding of why I'm a little more off my rocker than normal so if I'm lucky he'll go easy on me
Does this sound like the Bo you know?
In post 456, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: drew

If ICE isn't lying there's some utility to the role.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Mordhaus »

I dont even know who I am anymore. Method playing is taking a toll on me guys. My nose wont stop bleeding this weird pink foam and i havent shit since this game started.

ZO
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:27 am

Post by The Baker »

VC 2.2 - Gmilf

Doctor Drew (4): Titus, Elbirn, Flubbernugget, BrightEyedFish
Flubbernugget (2): gobbledygook, Mordhaus
Elbirn (2): Doctor Drew, GreyICE
Not Voting (3): Korina, Emperor flippyNips, rosterfoster
With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Day 2 ends on Wednesday, September 25 2019 at 3:15pm EST in (expired on 2019-09-25 15:15:00)
gobbledygook is V/LA until Tuesday.
Still no word from the Chicken, I will look for a replacement if he doesn't get here in a few hours.
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:26 am

Post by The Baker »

I'm seeking a replacement for rosterfoster. It looks like they've ghosted the whole site, I'm not the only one looking for a replacement for them. Game will continue but the countdown will be paused. Once a replacement is found, the day will continue with a countdown of eleven days.
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:00 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Oooh is Mord Formerfish?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 491, gobbledygook wrote:Oooh is Mord Formerfish?
Well then I know mordhaus isn't scum, former was obv scum that game it still angers me basically no one else saw it.

But back to this game.

Mordhaus, I bet I can explain away why I am different before you even have to be forced to make your case on me.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

Oh?

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

@mod: Can you prod the nipple man for me?

~Rockso
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 491, gobbledygook wrote:Oooh is Mord Formerfish?
You mean this dude?
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=21997

He doesnt seem very metal, pretty soft. Doubt hes sniffed anything harder than an adderall from back when he was in college. You know where I went to school Columbia. Not the university, the fucking country. I majored in
CO
and minored in
CAINE BABY!!!!
WHOOOOO IM HIGH ON COCAINE!
I DO COCAINE.
I do cocaine.
This guy seems like he is soft like a little crème puff. No he would not survive with the band as I have for years. They would have literally ate him. Eaten. Whatever, he would have been a be-be-be-barbque!

ZO
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 492, Doctor Drew wrote:Mordhaus, I bet I can explain away why I am different before you even have to be forced to make your case on me.
By all means, dispute the case we haven't made yet. SCUMBAG!!!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 496, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 492, Doctor Drew wrote:Mordhaus, I bet I can explain away why I am different before you even have to be forced to make your case on me.
By all means, dispute the case we haven't made yet. SCUMBAG!!!
I have lots of COCAINE.

I am Dr. Rockzo, and I have a problem.

I am a Delayed 50% Alarmist.

I have been informed that there is a Dr. Rockso(who wants to be me, dunno my flavor has a lot of drugs being done) that is trying to steal drug buddy's away from town. We can't have this because I need all the drug buddy's for myself.

Also, they are the cult leader....blah blah.

Basically, every night I am informed of who they try to recruit. I then try to block the recruitment, but don't find out if it was successful until the next night.

In N1 it was flippynips.

I don't believe a flippy lynch is the right play here though, my protection may not have worked and with him MIA shouldn't risk killing a potential pr without a claim. I will find out overnight and we can deal with it tomorrow.

The flavor also hinted that Rockso was good at hiding his identify, which is why I was a bit weary of the turkey IC stuff.......but I may have been reading into the flavor a bit too much.

Mordhaus, this is why I said we are alike and wanted to party with you.

Wanted to get this out here before we are in a close to end of day scenario. Also, I have been in too much of a find the cult leader situation then actual scum hunting.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

How will you find out overnight if Flippy was recruited?
Given this information, the three conftown are confirmed not to be cult.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am informed when someone is recruited, I have a chance to block it, I find out N2 if I was successful.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”