Mini Normal 2099 | Newbie Quotes | GAME OVER

NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #475  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:43 pm

And if Salad trolled us by putting 2 docs in, then guess I'll die
Show

Hectic
Water Slide Tester
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Green Hills
Pronoun: He

Post Post #476  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:45 pm

In post 448, Tchill13 wrote:OK mass claim time.

I'm vt. I think hectic is next then NotMySpamAccount.

Why the fuck did you claim VT here?

At least this confirms there's one scum between Tchill and Spam.
I agree that Aaron is likely the second.

NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #477  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:45 pm

@mod I'll also be mostly v/la until Monday evening, so nobody hammer until then.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #478  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:46 pm

In post 476, Hectic wrote:
In post 448, Tchill13 wrote:OK mass claim time.

I'm vt. I think hectic is next then NotMySpamAccount.

Why the fuck did you claim VT here?

At least this confirms there's one scum between Tchill and Spam.
I agree that Aaron is likely the second.

Yeah good point. Either Tchill lied after proposing massclaim to try to get scum to out a doc pr, or he changed his fakeclaim after thinking that he could probably beat me in a 1v1.
Show

Hectic
Water Slide Tester
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Green Hills
Pronoun: He

Post Post #479  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:47 pm

In post 472, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 166, Tchill13 wrote:2 wagons at L-1 before page 8. Doesn't surprise me that neither has went through, I highly doubt this one does. Other than frost azure can't pinpoint a reason for any vote. Can't really look too much into RVS votes imo, I mean I don't think either wagon has had good reason tbh because reapers and azures blew up for little to no reason.


OK so I'm 2 shot doc and here's my crumb. First letter of every sentence is "2DOC" as in 2 shot doc. So NotMySpamAccount is scum.

I targeted hectic n1 and Aaron n2.

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount

Explain those night targets.

Tchill13
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #480  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:47 pm

In post 476, Hectic wrote:
In post 448, Tchill13 wrote:OK mass claim time.

I'm vt. I think hectic is next then NotMySpamAccount.

Why the fuck did you claim VT here?

At least this confirms there's one scum between Tchill and Spam.
I agree that Aaron is likely the second.


??? Dude. I'm the doc and I crumbed. I wanted to see what everyone claimed. I only claimed vt there because I crumbed. Spam is scum.

NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #481  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:48 pm

scum are able to crumb too.
Show

Tchill13
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #482  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:48 pm

In post 479, Hectic wrote:
In post 472, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 166, Tchill13 wrote:2 wagons at L-1 before page 8. Doesn't surprise me that neither has went through, I highly doubt this one does. Other than frost azure can't pinpoint a reason for any vote. Can't really look too much into RVS votes imo, I mean I don't think either wagon has had good reason tbh because reapers and azures blew up for little to no reason.


OK so I'm 2 shot doc and here's my crumb. First letter of every sentence is "2DOC" as in 2 shot doc. So NotMySpamAccount is scum.

I targeted hectic n1 and Aaron n2.

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount

Explain those night targets.


I town read you d1 and I town read Aaron D2.

No longer town read you after elements flipped town.

Tchill13
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #483  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:48 pm

In post 481, NotMySpamAccount wrote:scum are able to crumb too.


Town are too and you obviously didn't lol.

I've already explained my targets, meanwhile you haven't even said who you've targeted.

AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 19, 2019
Location: EST
Pronoun: He

Post Post #484  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:50 pm

In post 476, Hectic wrote:
In post 448, Tchill13 wrote:OK mass claim time.

I'm vt. I think hectic is next then NotMySpamAccount.

Why the fuck did you claim VT here?

At least this confirms there's one scum between Tchill and Spam.
I agree that Aaron is likely the second.

I've been scumreading both of them most of the game so I'm curious what makes you think I could be Tchill or Spam's partner.?

Hectic
Water Slide Tester
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Green Hills
Pronoun: He

Post Post #485  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Ever fucking heard of Lynch all Liars?
Scum can have backup crumbs as well.

Though all things considered, gut is telling me Spam is scum out of the two of you.

Couple of non-gut reasons:
-I just expressed a townlean on Spam, and that I was leaning towards scum being Aaron+Tchill, so scum!Tchill counterclaiming Spam's doc for a 1v1 is kind of fucking dumb.
-Spam didn't crumb. Tchill did.

Hectic
Water Slide Tester
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Green Hills
Pronoun: He

Post Post #486  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:58 pm

In post 484, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 476, Hectic wrote:
In post 448, Tchill13 wrote:OK mass claim time.

I'm vt. I think hectic is next then NotMySpamAccount.

Why the fuck did you claim VT here?

At least this confirms there's one scum between Tchill and Spam.
I agree that Aaron is likely the second.

I've been scumreading both of them most of the game so I'm curious what makes you think I could be Tchill or Spam's partner.?

Eh, couple of little things I can bring up right now.
Didn't like your interactions with Elly at the end of D2.
Your overall play this game has differed from that newbie game we just finished.
Your mention of that "scumslip" is real fucking bad. Did you know that most scumslips are just non-alignment-indicative semantic shit?
You were reaching with that one.

Other than that, it's a gutread which needs a reread of the thread to flesh out.

Tchill13
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #487  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:59 pm

Yeah usually I push for LaL actually. Like I said the only reason I claim vt is because I crumbed my role. I do it almost every time I'm a PR.

PEDIT: I agree about the scum slip. Ppl who yell scum slip are just lazy imo.

Tchill13
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #488  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Spam and Aaron didn't openly SR me. Hectic was really the only one that did. So the only reason I have for this is because oh Idk... I'm the protective.

Hectic
Water Slide Tester
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Green Hills
Pronoun: He

Post Post #489  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Ffs, I really don't want to singlehandedly be the reason scum wins this game.

Deathtunneled two fucking townies to death already, I don't think I could handle getting this 1v1 wrong.

AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 19, 2019
Location: EST
Pronoun: He

Post Post #490  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:01 pm

Even if it isn't a scumslip, I still find the post scummy and have explained why I do.

Hectic
Water Slide Tester
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Green Hills
Pronoun: He

Post Post #491  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:04 pm

@Spam: Why is the other scum Aaron by PoE?
You townread both me and skitter. Why?

Hectic
Water Slide Tester
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Green Hills
Pronoun: He

Post Post #492  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:08 pm

Hey, Aaron.
Being awfully fucking defensive here.
No interest in trying to sort Tchill/Spam?

Tchill13
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #493  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:10 pm

In post 489, Hectic wrote:Ffs, I really don't want to singlehandedly be the reason scum wins this game.

Deathtunneled two fucking townies to death already, I don't think I could handle getting this 1v1 wrong.


I may not have even gotten to post D2. If so just a handful. I literally had to read the shit over the night phase.

I think elements approach to d1 is terrible regardless of if he hates it or not. So I don't "hold you responsible" for the elements push. That's more on elements imo. Especially when the guy self hammers. He pretty much told town he doesn't care that we have to go to lylo before PG 20. Because he knew thats what was about to happen since he was town. Elements is to blame more so than anyone else if town loses.

That said. We've nailed scum. Take your time, there's no rush.

AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 19, 2019
Location: EST
Pronoun: He

Post Post #494  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:16 pm

In post 492, Hectic wrote:Hey, Aaron.
Being awfully fucking defensive here.
No interest in trying to sort Tchill/Spam?

Already sorted Spam. Gonna sort Tchill soon.

Do you expect me to not defend myself regardless of what alignment I am?

Hectic
Water Slide Tester
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Green Hills
Pronoun: He

Post Post #495  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:18 pm

In post 482, Tchill13 wrote:I town read you d1 and I town read Aaron D2.

No longer town read you after elements flipped town.

You townread Aaron enough last night to protect him.
So why are you so fucking sure now that the second scum is Aaron?

Hectic
Water Slide Tester
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Green Hills
Pronoun: He

Post Post #496  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:20 pm

In post 494, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 492, Hectic wrote:Hey, Aaron.
Being awfully fucking defensive here.
No interest in trying to sort Tchill/Spam?

Already sorted Spam. Gonna sort Tchill soon.

Do you expect me to not defend myself regardless of what alignment I am?

How the fuck does this 1v1 not make you reconsider your sorting of Spam?
And if you've already sorted Spam as scum, Tchill should be automatically sorted as town. Why do you still need to sort him?

Tchill13
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #497  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:22 pm

I never said who the scum team is.

I think there's a possibility you are. You've deth tunneled 2 ppl. You've played so loud it's been hard for others to think.

Aaron could be scum here, but I think that's just as possible as skitter being scum.

I simply voted the guy who claimed protective because I am the protective.

I do not KNOW what the team is. I only KNOW spam is scum.

I don't suggest voting in lylo without knowing the team but ik spam is scum. I can spend the rest of the game figuring out who his partner is.

How ppl react in this situation will definitely help me sorting going forward.

AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 19, 2019
Location: EST
Pronoun: He

Post Post #498  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:25 pm

In post 496, Hectic wrote:
In post 494, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 492, Hectic wrote:Hey, Aaron.
Being awfully fucking defensive here.
No interest in trying to sort Tchill/Spam?

Already sorted Spam. Gonna sort Tchill soon.

Do you expect me to not defend myself regardless of what alignment I am?

How the fuck does this 1v1 not make you reconsider your sorting of Spam?
And if you've already sorted Spam as scum, Tchill should be automatically sorted as town. Why do you still need to sort him?

Because I was already scumreading Spam but there is still a possibility of it being Tchill, hence why I need to sort him.

Probably gonna do that tomorrow though.

Hectic
Water Slide Tester
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Green Hills
Pronoun: He

Post Post #499  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:29 pm

@Tchill:
That's fucking fair.
Misinterpreted what you meant as "nailed scum".

Will be very interesting to see what skitter claims here. We should not talk about what kind of power level we expect out of the town PRs until then.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games