Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 7, Elements wrote:It's something I've always wanted to do as thee first post of a game but never done before
So you decide to enter the game with a self-vote, eh? We just had to roll one of these jokers in our game, didn't we? You're either brain dead or you're scum. I sincerely hope for your own sake that you're the latter.

Let me tell you something, clown: Mafia doesn't work if people want to banter or joke around like it's a barbeque. Excessive joking around makes it really difficult to differentiate jokey behaviour from scummy behaviour, and allows people with memey backgrounds to build smoke screens for themselves for when they do roll scum. Your self-vote falls perfectly into that category, and I would be VERY surprised if I didn't see similar disgusting behaviour if I went looking through your past games.

Thing about this one self-vote of yours in particular though, is that it is INEHERENTLY scum-indicative. Town has no time to fuck around, every town member comes in with a subconscious mentality - whether they like it or not - of wanting to lynch scum and therefore win the game as town. Town NEVER self-vote, it doesn't make any sense to progress their win condition, does it? Scum come in with the mentality of wanting to MANIPULATE the town and lynch anyone, as long as it's not them or their scummy buddies. In this case, a self-vote causes confusion and can be perceived to lesser town players as a funny vote by a simple townie who's just joking around, or fishing for reads. WRONG, fortunately for us, I'm not an idiot. Show me a game, just ONE game where you've come into a game and self-voted as town. Oh wait, I don't need to wait, because I know there's no fucking chance you have.

In fact, you should know something about me; I take mafia VERY fucking seriously. And if I see some chickeneater like you go around self-voting like you're doing us all some favour, and helping progress the game, you are so so wrong.

Ironically though, you are doing us a favour; you're claiming scum. And you've just made this game 100 times easier for us. But I'm not going to thank you for that. In fact, I want you to feel REAL bad about it. Think about your idiotic actions and really drown yourself in misery for a few days. Ask yourself "why oh why would I ever commit to such an idiotic strat as scum, did I really think all the others players would be imbeciles?" Really contemplate your actions, especially that previous point, and you may just realise the error of your ways, and maybe, just maybe, you can return to this site a better man, and a better player.

Let's get this over with:

VOTE: Elements
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #67 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:28 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 13, skitter30 wrote:oh dear

is that like .... a serious post ? are you usually so over the top ... ?

pedit @hectic
I have received an out of game bribe and will be dropping the case on the self-voter, Elements, effective immediately. (no)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:34 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 12, ReaperOfSouls wrote:Good evening! It has been awhile.

In post 19, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 13, skitter30 wrote:oh dear

is that like .... a serious post ? are you usually so over the top ... ?

pedit @hectic
In post 14, skitter30 wrote:also that's l-1
UNVOTE:
But now this, THIS is the type of shit which can establish you as a pretty fucking solid scumread on PAGE 1. The unannounced L-1 is bad enough, but something I can reluctantly forgive, but the second post? Now that is scum through and through.

So let me explain: From my vast experience playing in the forum pro leagues, back when I was in my prime during the 2010-2012 era, I noticed there were two types of players that would unvote to avoid a quickhammer.

The ones that were town. And the ones that were scum.

The ones that were town were concerned. They're concerned someone's gonna lolhammer the fool on L-1 and cut the day short. They're concerned some village idiot or opportunistic scum is gonna swoop in and bring that hammer down. So what do they do? They unvote. They don't need to provide any reasoning, they don't need to prove to anyone WHY they're unvoting, they just fucking unvote as quickly as possible.

And then there's the scum unvoters. Now THEY, they have something to prove, they feel the need to justify their actions. They don't want any suspicion from a naked unvote, do they? So what do they do? They justify, they lie, they quote, and they explain. They're not actually in a rush to unvote, they don't actually care if the fool on L-1 is actually hammered; they just want their action to LOOK good.
That's what Reaper has done here. He's felt the need to quote not one, but TWO posts before he unvotes. Scum scum scum scum scum.

And that brings me to my second point: The self-voter Elements wasn't even on L-1 when Reaper actually unvoted. You telling me you missed that, Reaper? We all know that there's a pretty nifty function on mafiascum, it allows one to see any new posts in the time that you've last refreshed the thread to the time where you press 'submit' on your post. It's pretty goddamn handy in avoiding accidental hammers, and allows a more natural conversation to flow through the beauty of "Pedits", or "Post-edits". Reaper is provided this functionality just like the rest of us. However, he fails to notice that the self-voter Elements has ALREADY unvoted himself, and is therefore not on L-1 anymore. So why does Reaper unvote anyway? Reaper wants to look like a cautious and concerned townie, that's why. He wants to look like he doesn't want a quicklynch, and for the day to end early. He's just a rightminded honest townie, right? FUCK NO. Really, he's just a scheming manipulative scum, who saw Elements unvote, but proceeded to do so ANYWAY, because hey, it might win him some townie points.

VOTE: Reaper
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 42, ReaperOfSouls wrote:VOTE: NotMySpamAccount

Let's walk this road.
And don't get me fucking started on this vote. You have the audacity to cruise through this game providing no reads or insight after THAT start? And then you go and drop a vote on NotMySpamAccount of all people. Terrible, just terrible.

NotMySpamAccount had not a SINGLE post at that point. How do you even know that he's started reading the thread? Now you might say "Oh, I was voting for pressuring purposes, and encouraging him to start talking." Well, how in the world is someone who can't see your vote going to feel pressured? They can't.
It's not like you didn't have any other options either. There were plenty of other player who HAVE contributed plenty, and EVEN if you townread every single one of them, it doesn't matter. A vote there is still more useful than a vote on an inactive. Why? Because votes and wagons on town players are nearly just as useful as ones on scum players. Town players won't feel pressured this early by some measly votes or a wagon. They're not lying, they don't have any scummy ulterior motives. So we pressure them for a bit, ask them some questions, they answer truthfully (well mostly), and the town as a whole should come out of the bandwagon with a MUCH better assessment on that player's alignment and towniness once the wagon falls apart.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:58 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 78, Elements wrote:Hectic, you have a day chat. You don't need to signal to you scum buddies via capitalised words in your posts.
STOP with this tomfoolery, or you're gonna have to pay me a lot more than you already FUCKING have. Look AROUND and tell me, does this really look like a place where you can joke around AND somehow stumble into a win? The scum-catching BUS is gonna leave with, or without you. I don't care if that means other people voting for ME. We just need to leave on it ALREADY before it's too late.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 80, Elements wrote:Hectic, will you marry me?
Yes.

@mod:
Elements and I would like to conglomerate our roles into one MEGA hydra role. Is this acceptable? If not, DM me and I'm sure we could work something out. Elements has DEEP pockets.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 87, ReaperOfSouls wrote: Seeing as how you have already rescinded your bonafided 'he's scum case' on Elements. And now he comes with this word salad. Tl;dr

VOTE: Hectic
OH, but this case is no joke. Not even gonna bother defending yourself and just gonna causally OMGUS are you? You could've at least TRIED to make your case look better. I was at the very least expecting a "Oh, I'm on mobile, I didn't see the other unvote when I posted".

But nope, you think this is just gonna blow over if you decide to not confront it with any real explanation. Well, you should've known better than to pick a fight with someone with
confirmed scummies.

But seriously, your disregard for my points makes you more scummy, because you want to avoid a proper argument about what I'm addressing here. And your vote is HELLA suspicious given you've just said my words don't make me scummy in of itself.

Okay, let's all fucking calm down here and talk this out with no emotions involved, ALRIGHT? How does plurality voting on your old site work? And did you not see the self-voter Elements unvote when you did?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 112, Azuresky wrote:Meanwhile Hectic is memeing out here for townpoints. Gross.
Did it look like I was memeing when I said I scumread Reaper? Did I stutter or look like I was fucking joking around?
My read on Reaper is 100% serious, and frankly, I'm not sure if I buy his excuses.
However, I'm no fucking savage. They don't call me Hec "Pretty reasonable" tic for nothing.

So:
In post 77, Hectic wrote:
In post 42, ReaperOfSouls wrote:VOTE: NotMySpamAccount

Let's walk this road.
And don't get me fucking started on this vote. You have the audacity to cruise through this game providing no reads or insight after THAT start? And then you go and drop a vote on NotMySpamAccount of all people. Terrible, just terrible.

NotMySpamAccount had not a SINGLE post at that point. How do you even know that he's started reading the thread? Now you might say "Oh, I was voting for pressuring purposes, and encouraging him to start talking." Well, how in the world is someone who can't see your vote going to feel pressured? They can't.
It's not like you didn't have any other options either. There were plenty of other player who HAVE contributed plenty, and EVEN if you townread every single one of them, it doesn't matter. A vote there is still more useful than a vote on an inactive. Why? Because votes and wagons on town players are nearly just as useful as ones on scum players. Town players won't feel pressured this early by some measly votes or a wagon. They're not lying, they don't have any scummy ulterior motives. So we pressure them for a bit, ask them some questions, they answer truthfully (well mostly), and the town as a whole should come out of the bandwagon with a MUCH better assessment on that player's alignment and towniness once the wagon falls apart.
^Why'd you vote for NotMySpamAccount at that point, Reaper?
In post 90, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 89, Elements wrote:
In post 88, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 76, Elements wrote:VOTE: reaper
How do you like being on L-1?
Doesn't phase me one way or the other. How is it I am supposed to feel?
So my vote yo put you on L-1 hasn't changed your opinion or view on anything at all?
It makes me wonder if you are just looking for quick end to the day phase so that the full use of the time isn't maximized.
But over all it doesn't change my opinions at all.
skitter is the only one with in game experience with me. Not much but like I said the only one. There are only 2 reasons which they are ok with me. The experience with or TMI. Since I am tl ing them I will go with the former.
Hectic loves to use words. He is over the top and excessive. Probably gets off showing how intelligent he is. Does that make him scummy? Not in itself, but he is probably able to talk his way out of tight spots.
tchill is opportunistic.
Auzre comes in voting Hectic and shading skitter and me. Then on being corrected just me. I find this scummy. If you think I should be voted vote me, don't nudge others in that direction while you park on someone else.
roster? gave me a bad vibe, but Idr why.
Don't recall others off top of head and am busy in rl atm so I don't have time to look.
Why'd you vote for me before posting this? Sounds like you scumread Azure and roster more than me here.
In post 87, ReaperOfSouls wrote: Seeing as how you have already rescinded your bonafided 'he's scum case' on Elements. And now he comes with this word salad. Tl;dr

VOTE: Hectic
What's the non-tldr version?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 102, AaronFrost wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm convinced Hectic is town now. Reaper is probably telling the truth.
I'm offended that you're writing ME of all people off as town at this point. Do you have no fucking respect to show? Fifty. Eight. Confirmed. Scummies. That's more scummies than the total amount they've given out, and you're still okay to disregard me on DAY 1?
No, but why are you convinced I'm town?
In post 108, Elements wrote:Yea , I just ISO'd azuresky I think my vote is better on them.
VOTE: Azuresky
And? What'd you find?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Hectic »

Well, you clearly have some scumreads, so why are you still voting me instead of them?
You have a chance to redeem yourself here, Reaper.
You have a chance to reach out and grab the hand I'm offeringyou.
You have a chance to stand up, look yourself in the mirror, and say to yourself "I am not scum, and I'm going to fucking prove it to these schmucks."

You need to realise something here: There are SEVERAL players in this game with a combined total of over
confirmed lolhammers, and
confirmed quicklynches.
Do you really want to be just another number in those statistics? I sincerely doubt it.
So take action, start scumhunting those goddamn scumreads of yours, and make it so fucking obvious that you're town, that we'll declare you as such by page SIX.
Mafia players years from now will be saying "Fuck, have you read that historic moment in mafiascum history where ReaperOfSouls in Mini Normal 2099 went from L-1 to obvtown in like 7 posts? You've gotta read it man, it's fucking insane."
You're in a dark fucking abyss right now, but I'm up here, against all fucking odds, shining some light down at you.
Start. Climbing.
In post 116, Elements wrote:
In post 115, Hectic wrote:
In post 108, Elements wrote:Yea , I just ISO'd azuresky I think my vote is better on them.
VOTE: Azuresky
And? What'd you find?
Complaints
Why is that scum-indicative, my self-voter friend?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Hectic »

Reaper, you're really not helping your case here. is seriously the only thing you have to fucking say since your last post?
If you're scum, I totally get what you're doing here.
You're feigning disinterest and annoyance at the gamestate and my comments.
You want people to read you as some bored and irritated townie.
FUCK THAT, you're still scummy as fuck for your earlier actions, and until you pop in with a few
lolhammers and misrepresentations
nuggets of wisdom, you're gonna continue to be my number one scumread.
In post 57, skitter30 wrote:Reaper's fine.
I dont really like roster or azure rn
In post 107, skitter30 wrote:I'm not really feeling the reaper wagon rn
In post 132, skitter30 wrote:I really dont get the reaper wagon
skitter, if you were trying to hook me in with these statements of yours, you've fucking succeeded.
Unfortunately, I'm no cryptographer, so although I've tried my fucking best to decrypt the meaning behind why you like reaper, I really just don't get it.
Lend me a hand?
In post 124, NotMySpamAccount wrote:k I love Hectic's posting style. In all seriousness though, Reaper is playing really scummy. I would posit exactly one scum between him and Hectic. My bet is on tchill for the other, but I'll go iso azuresky too.
Why exactly one in us? Is that because you scumread both of us, or because you scumread Reaper and town____ me?

Reading this fucking disaster which is Elements vs Azure now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #201 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 198, Tchill13 wrote:Elements vs azure isn't worth. It's troll meets go hard.
I guess I'm some kind of fucking masochist so I subjected myself to it anyway.

Azure, what the fuck happened? What happened to this repulsive concern for your fellow players?
In post 54, Azuresky wrote:Good evening everyone! Heres to a great game!
and this enthusiasm?
In post 59, Azuresky wrote:Oh hey I read too fast!
You telling me you're just gonna be in a constant mood of "fuck this game and it's trolls and shithead memers" from here on out?
In post 158, Azuresky wrote:Ok in summary:

Aaron is Voting me for actual reasons for him to believe I am Scum.
Elements is sheeping Aaron
Spam says ISO
Tchill is being a salty bitch.

If you think this is town-motivated, I welcome someone to hammer.
I'm not sure I buy her irritation and this is fucking awful. Why you attacking everyone on your wagon, you actually concerned you gonna be hammered there?
The points she makes aren't bad though which is the fucking annoying thing.
Tone's awful, but content is good.

Will have to have a look at this scum game of yours, self-voter of the Elements. I shall return.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #227 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Hectic »

Alright, I'm back to kickstart this fucking dead game. Time for some scumhunting.

So remember my promise to go through Element's scum game earlier? Well, I'm a man of my fucking word, so I went right ahead and did that.
I REALLY looked for contrasts/similarities in his play to this game, and you know fucking what: I found both.
Elements asks a LOT of questions as scum. E.g: viewtopic.php?p=11210320#p11210320
Elements doesn't do a lot of scumhunting as scum.
Elements is a LOT less erratic there.

Overall: His play is different enough here. The lack of scumhunting is a constant, but his erratic nature and his reduction in spamming questions is a significant enough difference.
Mainly due to how fucking all over the place he is with his votes and reads this game.

Put him down as a resentful townread.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 212, ReaperOfSouls wrote: I am going to say this slow so that your big brain can compute my uneducated way of phrasing things. This is the first time I have been on since 140. I don't have the time to allot to sitting on this thread. And even if I did I wouldn't. Sorry if that displeases you. If you want to waste your time barking shit at me until you mislynch me then go right ahead. I could care less.

tchill/roster/notspam wolves are in there.
For fuck's sake, Reaper.
My fucking point in the post you were replying there to is that your ONLY contribution since WAS .
Why didn't you comment on anything else? What about my suggestions in ?
Or Azure's attack on Elements in ?
Or how about NotMySpamAccounts "gamesolve" in ?

You know what your looks like to me?
It looks like a real fucking lazy pop in by scum, that's what.
Your only contribution is a naked vote that wasn't even an original thought, since skitter recommended it.
And then your ??? Fucking classic scumtell of popping in to answer simple questions rather than actually trying to progress the game.

What do you mean you don't have the "time to allot to sitting on this thread"?
Is that your excuse for no scumhunting and gamesolving?

Alright look, I'm fucking SORRY, alright? I didn't mean to put you off the game. And you've made me feel bad with your compliment about my BIG brain; I do work really fucking hard on maintaining it.
So explain VERY slowly so my BIG brain can comprehend your simple words: Why are the wolves in tchill/roster/notspam?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #229 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 216, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 194, Hectic wrote:
In post 124, NotMySpamAccount wrote:k I love Hectic's posting style. In all seriousness though, Reaper is playing really scummy. I would posit exactly one scum between him and Hectic. My bet is on tchill for the other, but I'll go iso azuresky too.
Why exactly one in us? Is that because you scumread both of us, or because you scumread Reaper and town____ me?
Because I think it's likely that you two are TvS, I just haven't decided which is which yet.
The fuck? What about our interactions say TvS? I'd understand if you said you don't see it being SvS, but ruling out TvT is hella weird if you can't make your mind up about which of us is scum.
Explain yourself.
In post 169, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 157, Azuresky wrote:
In post 126, NotMySpamAccount wrote:ok azuresky's entire iso is bad. my page 5 solve is reaper/azu.
Actually that question goes for Spam too:
What did you see in my ISO that screams scum? Or are you just blindly following aaron?
The tone is horrendous throughout. It's gotten a little better, so I might switch back to reaper, but I still like my vote here.
What about her tone is scummy? You think her frustration is fabricated?
In post 217, rosterfoster wrote:I may possibly catch up with this game tomorrow
Please fucking do. What do you think of Azure's and Element's wagons?
In post 223, skitter30 wrote:Why did this game stall ... ?
What'd you think of Azure now?
Expand on your tchill scumread from eons ago. Or has it changed?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #230 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 213, Azuresky wrote: Reaper townslipped. Elements is scum.
Nah. If he comes from a place which use "wolves" rather than "mafia", that'll be something ingrained into his head. Doesn't matter if he rolled mafia, when he starts talking about hypothetical baddies, he could still use the term "wolves" if that's the one he's used to.

That's all the time I'm willing to spare this thread tonight. The aneurysms are building up, and I don't want to risk a V/LA that isn't within my control.
Fuck, I forgot Aaron was in this game, wanted to ISO him from last time.
Hey Azure, remind me why Aaron's real fucking scummy?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #278 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Hectic »

You some kind of fucking dictator, Azure?
This better fucking flip scum because there is NO excuse for this.
Did you see the 10 days we had remaining or did you miss the 0? Holy shit.

I'm buying your impatient and irritated town act less and less.
If this flips town, you are NOT getting away with quick lynching
fucking days early.
You can cry all you want about "oh, but I was just tired of waiting and there's 4 inactive players, and we don't have enough information so we need a flip."
You SURE you're in a healthy state of mind right now?

TEN days of discussion is exactly what gives us more information to decide on a better lynch.
So fucking what if there's 4 lurkers, 2 had promised to catchup yesterday, and more than a week of discussion would definitely give us better read on EVERYONE here.

Though if Reaper is scum:
Well fucking played and thank you for saving me some time reading this monstrosity of a game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #279 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Hectic »

If Reaper flips town here:
Scum!Azure is hammering him before his replacement can come in to townspew and save this miserable train wreck of a slot.
That or she's playing as REAL fucking bad town.
Like town that doesn't deserve to be called town, or even a village.
More like a slum.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #313 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Hectic »

Right, got some shit to say so listen up. Firstly, let's talk about why Azure died in the night.

Azure was a REALLY fucking easy mislynch today. She was literally saying shit like "Reaper townslipped" just a couple of days before hammering him. Not to mention she hammered
days early.
I know I would be tunnelling the shit out of her right now.
Now let's look at WHY scum decided to kill her.

Either:
1) Her scumreads were good.
2) They figured out she was a PR.
3) WIFOM bullshit.

Now let me talk about this 3rd point first because I've seen this dumb WIFOM bullshit be brought up a lot since the start of the day.
SO fucking often, scum will kill the player who's scumreading them the most, or has better reads than everyone else, and you know the one argument that always fucking comes up the next day?
"Oh, but scum are just killing the person who was probably going to be mislynched the next day because they're trying to sow confusion. We shouldn't look too closely at the NK's scumreads because WIFOM. I'm a simple minded player and eat raw eggs for breakfast."
FUCK THAT. It's exactly this mindset which makes it reasonable for scum to kill like this, because people ALWAYS seem to fucking disregard WHY night kills happened because of this dumb bullshit reason of WIFOM.
Like 90%+ of the time, it is NOT because scum are going for some shitty WIFOM plays, it's because it's the fucking
optimal
kill for them.

Now let's not disregard point number 2.
I went through Azure's ISO trying to look for ANY kind of crumb that could indicate her role.
I found fuck all.
Either Azure is REAL fucking good at breadcrumbing, and scum are even better at somehow finding that garbage like they're fucking Hansel and Gretel or some shit.
OR, there aren't any hidden breadcrumbs.
I didn't really get PR vibes from her play either; it was brazen and there was nothing cautious about it.

So let's focus on point 1 and have a look at her scumreads:
In post 144, Azuresky wrote:Spams vote is shitty, but ill say more non-participating than scummy, Chill's is shitty, Elements' I already explained, and I think Aaron's is probably the most townish one.

Elements/Chill/Reaper/Hectic in that order.

They are all in that group.
In post 158, Azuresky wrote:Ok in summary:

Aaron is Voting me for actual reasons for him to believe I am Scum.
Elements is sheeping Aaron
Spam says ISO
Tchill is being a salty bitch.

If you think this is town-motivated, I welcome someone to hammer.
In post 239, Azuresky wrote:Lol if thats all Elements has to say, Im fine with my vote.

Reapers replace-out sucks. He mention it earlier?
In post 245, Azuresky wrote:Hey elements.

Tell me more about your scumplay.

I would LOVE to get inside your (killme) HEAD
Yeah. She was hard fucking scumreading Elements all day. It's honestly too fucking easy if the other scum is Tchill and she nailed them both in , which is why scum had to fucking kill her.
But Elements!scum on its own is enough for scum to warrant killing her to stop her pushing him today.

All this on it's OWN is enough to make me do this:

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #314 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Hectic »

So now let's move on and talk about the events of D2 so far. First let's talk about this scummy as fuck post:
In post 290, Elements wrote:So this pinged me straight away:
In post 256, AaronFrost wrote:I don't see this flipping scum tbh. If it flips town, then at least one of the last three on the wagon {Spam, Elements, Azure} are probably scum.
In post 289, skitter30 wrote:There's almost for sure scum on (the back half of) that wagon
VOTE: elements
Especially Aaron's post. Is basically telling scum "we're most likely going to lynch inside these three tomorrow" then Azure dies. To me that looks like scum trying to cause confusion off the night kill and push a mislynch on NMSA or me. Most likely me given azurs's reads.

I have two current theories:

1 - Aaron/Skitter scum team. Aaron setting up the mislynch set at the end of the last day then they killed azure in the night for added confusion. Now they start pushing on one of the others in Aaron's set (me). The only problem I have is that skitter is an expereienced player and I can't imagine them being so brazen with their first post.

2 - We have absolutely no idea what's going on. Mafia are sitting back watching us tear ourselves apart. The night kill was purely to confuse us. This works due to the number of wagons that reached L-1 and the speed in which they did so. At most I think there would be 1 scum on any of those wagons. That said, I'm going to check back through the voting and have a look.

For now VOTE: Aaron
will change once I've looked at the voting
Really, Elements?
You're consider 2 scenarios why Azure was nightkilled, and neither of them are considering her fucking reads? You know, the most obvious fucking reason given her status as mislynch bait today?
EVEN if he says he didn't bring it up because Azure was scumreading him and he knows he's town, he still fucking should. She had other scumreads and her last post even expressed a bit of suspicion on me with the "Your confidence on Reaper being scum seems to have dropped. Odd." shit.
But Elements doesn't bring up any of this.
Why? I'll tell you fucking why:
Because bringing attention to her scumreads is going to bring attention to the fact that she was scumreading
him
the entire fucking day. And that isn't the narrative that Elements wants to paint the nightkill as.

Now let's talk about the "theories" that Elements proposes.
You're telling me that scum are really this fucking transparent to outwardly push this agenda of lynching on the back half of Reaper's wagon so close to each other? If anything, them posting the same opinion so fucking close together like that make them LESS likely to be a scum team.
Scum are hyper aware of being associated with their scum buddy and agreeing with/townreading them too much, so this makes Skitter + Aaron slightly less likely.
And not only that, Elements is proposing they're going for this mislynch the last 3 of the wagon strat WHILE nightkilling one of those potential mislynches for "added confusion"? Like wtf do you mean by that, how the fuck does it benefit them to kill Azure - who was the EASIEST mislynch today based on that logic and other reasons - if they're playing for that strat?
It's weak as fuck reasoning.

The second theory is trying to paint the narrative that the night kill means nothing and we should disregard Azure's scumreads because Elements was her top scumread.
Nah, let's not do that.

Also, I'll briefly talk about how this kind of post by Elements is scummy even if you disregard the actual contents.
Like the coming in trying to be logical, taking stances and giving out opinions at the start of a new day? It's forced as fuck and reeks of scum trying to imitate what they THINK town would act like.
That's why it benefits scum!Elements to propose that shitty first theory. He thinks it'll look like a logical read which can get him some towny points.
Then is a whole lot of fucking effort for something that isn't really that useful. Again, reeks of scum doing shit they think will be read as helpful.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #317 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Hectic »

And then this fucking shit:
In post 291, Elements wrote:
Spoiler: Day 1 Voting
Elements -> Elements
skitter -> Azure
roster -> Elements
Hectic -> Elements
Reaper -> Elements
Elements ->
Reaper ->
roster -> Reaper
Elements -> roster
Aaron -> Hectic
Skitter -> roster
Elements -> Aaron
Elements -> Skitter
Reaper -> NMSA
Tchill -> Reaper
NMSA -> Tchill
Tchill -> Elements
Azure -> Hectic
Tchill -> Reaper
Elements -> Hectic
Hectic -> Reaper
Elements -> Reaper
Reaper -> Hectic
Tchil -> NMSA
Aaron -> Azure
Elements -> Azure
NMSA -> Azure
Azure -> Elements
Reaper -> Roster
Tchill -> Azure
Elements ->
Tchill ->
Aaron -> Elements
Skitter -> Elements
Tchill -> Elements
Tchill ->
Elements -> Tchill
NMSA -> Reaper
Elements -> Reaper
Azure -> Reaper

Vote Changes:
Elements - 11
Skitter - 3
roster - 2
hectic - 2
reaper - 5
Aaron - 3
Tchill - 8
NMSA - 3
Azure - 3

Looking though the voting I'm favouring my second theory and don't think I'm liking Hectic or roster at this point. They both parked their votes early on. roster is also the epitome of lurking. His 12 posts contain less fact than a chocolate frog card.
VOTE: roster
Expresses he doesn't like me.
In post 295, Elements wrote:
In post 294, NotMySpamAccount wrote:VOTE: Hectic
Give some explanation before I join you?
He's already stated he doesn't like me but is now almost asking for fucking permission to vote me. Like he needs to see that other people are okay with this before he actually votes me. And to look like reasonable town who doesn't have an agenda and is switching his vote onto me naturally.
In post 308, Elements wrote:I'm thinking hectic might be scum from the night kill. It's obviously just for confution, and that's a very hectic thing to do. (No pun intended)
Again expresses his dislike of me, but doesn't vote me. Just throws this opinion out there, testing the waters, waiting for Spam to say he scumreads me so that he can hop on. Wants to look like he DOESN'T have an agenda but is unknowingly making it really fucking obvious he does lol.
In post 309, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
Elements wrote:
Gladly:
In post 279, Hectic wrote:If Reaper flips town here:
Scum!Azure is hammering him before his replacement can come in to townspew and save this miserable train wreck of a slot.
More like a slum.
and
Elements wrote:I'm thinking hectic might be scum from the night kill. It's obviously just for confution, and that's a very hectic thing to do. (No pun intended)
The nk is a crazy move, but that post makes it look even worse.
Spam responds. His reasons equate to:
Because I was considering the scenario where Reaper would flip town. (Btw, of course I'm going to be fucking inclined to think Reaper has a higher chance to flip town AFTER Azure fucking hammers him like that. Azure being scummy AF makes the person she's hammering more likely to be town. It's common fucking sense.)
And Spam agreeing with something Elements was already thinking.
In post 310, Elements wrote:Cool
VOTE: hectic
And that's good enough for Elements to switch vote lol.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #319 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 316, Tchill13 wrote:So disregard the night kill means nothing because there was no crumb of a PR you couldn't find correct?
I couldn't find any crumbs so we DON'T disregard her scumreads. She was killed for her those, OR to "sow confusion" which I don't buy.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #320 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 318, Tchill13 wrote:@hectic

If you follow your reasoning for pushing elements so hard it also applies to you. Azure's scum reads that are still alive are me/you and elements.

But because you brought that up before elements did we're all supposed to town read you and scum read elements?
Well, the fact he's ignoring it completely does make him a lot more fucking scummy.
And don't pretend like Azure wasn't scumreading Elements a whole lot more than me yesterday.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #324 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 321, Tchill13 wrote:I agree that scum reads are a driving factor in most night kills.

She left 4 total. One was the lynch.

So if that's the driving factor wouldn't scum hesitate since they still have to get past 2 day phases? I could see them doing it on the last day phase but we literally have 2 day phases to Lynch 3 ppl if scum is in there.
Sure, she posted those 4 and Elements is just one of them, but it was earlier in the day, and she spent a whole lot of the day attacking Elements. He was CLEARLY her biggest scumread by a longshot.

Yeah, it's the driving factor, and that's exactly why Elements has to come out here trying to paint the narrative that the nightkill is to cause confusion, while not even considering Azure's scumreads.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #325 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 322, Tchill13 wrote:
I find it interesting that you pushed elements before me. Elements voted you and didn't bring azure's reads up (fair point I guess) but I was also in there and I also was on every wagon that reached L-1 I'm pretty sure. Which is scummier than what elements did imo. So it just looks to me like had I pushed you like elements did you'd be pressing me atm.

Are you the type that scum reads everyone that pushes you when you're town?
Mate, do you not understand that Azure was clearly pushing Elements more than anyone else?
Did you read the events yesterday?
Why would I push/scumread you for her reads when the majority of her posts yesterday were on Elements?

That's disregarding all the other shit I've posted on Elements today.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #326 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 322, Tchill13 wrote:Are you the type that scum reads everyone that pushes you when you're town?
Don't.
I knew there was gonna be someone fucking suggesting I'm OMGUSing despite all the reasons I've given.
Read the novels if you don't understand please.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #327 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm gonna be honest, I haven't even looked at or ISOed most people since D2 started.
Partly because I don't really have the fucking time, and also because this is so fucking scummy that I don't give a shit about who his partner is right now.

No promises but I'll look into others at some point tomorrow.
For now, sheep my read and let's put some pressure on this scummer (I love you, Elements).
I'm gonna go eat some shit now to get this toxicity out of my system.
Be back tomorrow.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #384 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 344, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
skitter30 wrote:
More like a slum.
@nmsa i don't get it, why does this post implicate hectic in the nk; this post to me looks to me more like he might be setting up an azure mislynch after a reaper townflip; seems kinda silly to nk her if that's the case
You and Hectic bot hmissed the point. Killing Azu was a stupid move, because Azu was an easy ml. And Yet It Happened. Scum!Hectic posts this to make it look like an Azu kill wouldn't come from him.
Fucking hell, Spam. Let me explain to you why you shouldn't follow that reasoning:

"Hey, wasn't Elements Azure's biggest scumread yesterday? There's no way scum!Elements would kill Azure here because that would be far too obvious. He must be town." - Shitty Mcshitton

"Wasn't Hectic setting Azure up for a mislynch tomorrow? No way he would nightkill her, he must be town." - Fucky von Fuckwit

"Did you see Aaron express distaste at Azure as say 'I'm definitely not townreading you?'. He's not gonna nightkill someone he was scumreading and could get lynched the next day. Aaron is town, guaranteed." - Crapton Crapper

"Spam was telling Azure how anti-town that quicklynch was and could've easily pushed for her the next day. I think he's town because he wouldn't kill her." - Asshole Pisskebab

Also, you're assuming I came online, saw Azure had just quickhammered Reaper, devised a plan to set Azure up before the end of the day, AND that I planned to nightkill her, all for some nice townie WIFOM points that shouldn't even apply.
My post at the end of the day is NAI, and should be seen as such.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #385 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Hectic »

Hey Elements, you haven't responded to most of my points in , , and .

Would like to hear your excuses for the following:
-Why we should disregard Azure's scumreads because of "WIFOM".
-My disagreement with your theories in , and my criticism of the structure of your post (looks like scum imitating town by taking forced stances).
-Your votes in . Why didn't you just vote for me? Why wait for Spam to provide an explanation and what did you like about his explanation which convinced you to change your vote?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #386 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Hectic »

Elements wrote:
Gladly:
More like a slum.
and
Elements wrote:I'm thinking hectic might be scum from the night kill. It's obviously just for confution, and that's a very hectic thing to do. (No pun intended)
Talking about your second point.
Why is this "a very hectic thing to do" for you? Have I played with you before, what makes you think I in particular would make that kind of fucking ridiculous play?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #390 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 387, Elements wrote:
In post 386, Hectic wrote:Have I played with you before
For everyone who doesn't know, Hectic and I were both members of the University of Warwick's mafia society last year during which we played
a lot
of mafia together. This question is clearly meant to pull away from the fact that I know his character and that Azure being the night kill fits well within it.

Separate point:
For all of you saying the perfectly reasonable "Why would anyone kill Azure", yes I agree. Killing Azure was a terrible play by the mafia. All of you who scum read me because Azure had a strong scum read on me consider this; Being dead gives a lot of credence to a player's reads. Azure was the most thought of as scum player in the game last night meaning she was the least influential on other people's reads. By killing her she is proven town and, as stated before, her reads are much more influential.
So I ask you, is the Azure night kill not worse for me then it is for anyone else? Not only is it killing a potential mislynch but also incriminates me with reads that would otherwise have been mostly ineffectual and were formed less than a week after the game started.
That question was directed at Spam, not you, Elements. I'm not trying to hide the fact that I've played a lot of mafia with you.
Though your misinterpretation of that point certainly is interesting and makes you slightly more townie.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #391 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Hectic »

I'm not going to write off the possibility that I'm death tunneling yet another fucking townie here, but I'm pretty deadset on Elements at the moment.
Hopefully we get a replacement for that dead chicken.
I'll ISO others later.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #415 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 412, Elements wrote:It seems to be, the reasons I'm being scum read are:
1 - Azure scum read me
2 - I was an L-1 vote

Counter points to me being scum:
1 - Azure's death was what made people look at her reads - I have the lease incentive to kill her
2 - Every wagon on day 1 reached L-1, the hammer was town
3 - No one is on my side, I have been the only considered lynch by most people for most of the day
Why are you ignoring all of the other points I've brought up about you?
Fine, you have excuses for them, but I'm still scumreading you for them.
Disincluding them from your first list is a diSiNGenuOuS disservice to all the players in this game, you fucking dishwasher.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #416 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 412, Elements wrote:It seems to be, the reasons I'm being scum read are:
1 - Azure scum read me
2 - I was an L-1 vote

Counter points to me being scum:
1 - Azure's death was what made people look at her reads - I have the lease incentive to kill her
2 - Every wagon on day 1 reached L-1, the hammer was town
3 - No one is on my side, I have been the only considered lynch by most people for most of the day
The lack of a serious counterwagon is the one thing making me reconsider right now.
But one could argue I was that counterwagon until Spam saw some fucking sense earlier.
@Spam: Let's hear some actual reasons for why you switched from me to Elements.

Also, I've disregarded those townie points I gave Elements earlier for his misinterpretation of my question to Spam.
If he was town, he'd be far more outraged at me lying about playing with him there.
If he's scum, he might have just misinterpreted and been slightly confused by it, hence his reasonable reply to it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #418 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 386, Hectic wrote:
Elements wrote:
Gladly:
More like a slum.
and
Talking about your second point.
Why is this "a very hectic thing to do" for you? Have I played with you before, what makes you think I in particular would make that kind of fucking ridiculous play?
Hey Spam, answer this.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #420 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 417, Elements wrote:
In post 415, Hectic wrote:Why are you ignoring all of the other points I've brought up about you?
Which were?
Entering day 2 trying to paint the narrative that the night kill was for confusion.
Flimsy logic on skitter+Aaron theory.
Your delayed vote onto me after waiting for Spam to respond.
Constructed first post in D2, taking forced stances.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #422 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 421, Elements wrote:
In post 420, Hectic wrote: 1 - Entering day 2 trying to paint the narrative that the night kill was for confusion.
2 - Flimsy logic on skitter+Aaron theory.
3 - Your delayed vote onto me after waiting for Spam to respond.
4 - Constructed first post in D2, taking forced stances.
1 - Since them I've gotten into your mind and know why you really did it. You trying to paint it as "to protect me from Azure's reads" is even more flimsy.
2 - I disregarded it effective immediately
3 - I wanted to see NMSA's answer first.
4 - Hypocrite
5 - Scum!me could've lynched Azure today and then you tomorrow given that logic. Anyway, you changing your mind now doesn't change the fact that was the narrative you were trying to paint when you entered D2.
6 - Not the point. It sounded like a fabricated and forced read that scum would make.
7 - That's what you say. Looks like cautious scum to me.
8 - Actually, I think you'll find my post was extremely genuine and natural, with thoughts emanating directly from the fucking fibres of my very soul.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #427 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 425, Elements wrote:Whatever, this isn't changing ever. All that will happen is Hectic and Spam hypnotise you more into thinking I'm scum.
Goddamn. RIP this game then.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #428 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Hectic »

Apologies, Elements.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #429 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Hectic »

I am become dead now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #450 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Hectic »

Ffs, Aa.

This is LyLo so DO NOT cast a vote unless you want scum to quick hammer for the win.
Now let's talk about whether we should fucking mass claim.
Standard for this type of game is 3 PRs, so if we have 2 PRs still alive, and one of them is investigative with a couple of results, this should be easy game.
However, if you ARE an investigative with one or two results, claiming should only be necessary if it looks like the lynch is heading for an innocent you've checked, or if you have a guilty result and it looks like the lynch isn't heading their way.

If you're some other PR with no information about others' alignments, best to not claim unless it looks like the lynch may be heading your way.

As for reads: I don't have any townreads but do have a townlean on Spam.
Good ole Aaron's my biggest scumread, but will reread the thread tomorrow before I start deathtunneling for a third fucking time.

P.edit: God fucking damn it, Tchill.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #460 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I am going to resist further posting tonight until I reread the game tomorrow.
I am aware of my abysmal fucking track record this game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #463 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Hectic »

Well it's too fucking late now.
I'm VT.
Which leads me to believe the other 2 PRs are Spam and skitter, and you two online right now are scum.
Though it is possible that we only have 2 town PRs this game, so if both Spam and skitter claim PR here, we should be able to gauge if they can both be in the game based on their individual power levels.

Obviously skitter and Spam claim here now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #464 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

Fuck, I shouldn't have claimed actually.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #476 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 448, Tchill13 wrote:OK mass claim time.

I'm vt. I think hectic is next then NotMySpamAccount.
Why the fuck did you claim VT here?

At least this confirms there's one scum between Tchill and Spam.
I agree that Aaron is likely the second.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #479 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 472, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 166, Tchill13 wrote:2 wagons at L-1 before page 8. Doesn't surprise me that neither has went through, I highly doubt this one does. Other than frost azure can't pinpoint a reason for any vote. Can't really look too much into RVS votes imo, I mean I don't think either wagon has had good reason tbh because reapers and azures blew up for little to no reason.
OK so I'm 2 shot doc and here's my crumb. First letter of every sentence is "2DOC" as in 2 shot doc. So NotMySpamAccount is scum.

I targeted hectic n1 and Aaron n2.

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
Explain those night targets.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #485 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Hectic »

Ever fucking heard of Lynch all Liars?
Scum can have backup crumbs as well.

Though all things considered, gut is telling me Spam is scum out of the two of you.

Couple of non-gut reasons:
-I just expressed a townlean on Spam, and that I was leaning towards scum being Aaron+Tchill, so scum!Tchill counterclaiming Spam's doc for a 1v1 is kind of fucking dumb.
-Spam didn't crumb. Tchill did.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #486 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 484, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 476, Hectic wrote:

I've been scumreading both of them most of the game so I'm curious what makes you think I could be Tchill or Spam's partner.?
Eh, couple of little things I can bring up right now.
Didn't like your interactions with Elly at the end of D2.
Your overall play this game has differed from that newbie game we just finished.
Your mention of that "scumslip" is real fucking bad. Did you know that most scumslips are just non-alignment-indicative semantic shit?
You were reaching with that one.

Other than that, it's a gutread which needs a reread of the thread to flesh out.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #489 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

Ffs, I really don't want to singlehandedly be the reason scum wins this game.

Deathtunneled two fucking townies to death already, I don't think I could handle getting this 1v1 wrong.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #491 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Hectic »

@Spam: Why is the other scum Aaron by PoE?
You townread both me and skitter. Why?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #492 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hey, Aaron.
Being awfully fucking defensive here.
No interest in trying to sort Tchill/Spam?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #495 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 482, Tchill13 wrote: I town read you d1 and I town read Aaron D2.

No longer town read you after elements flipped town.
You townread Aaron enough last night to protect him.
So why are you so fucking sure now that the second scum is Aaron?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #496 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 494, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 492, Hectic wrote:Hey, Aaron.
Being awfully fucking defensive here.
No interest in trying to sort Tchill/Spam?
Already sorted Spam. Gonna sort Tchill soon.

Do you expect me to not defend myself regardless of what alignment I am?
How the fuck does this 1v1 not make you reconsider your sorting of Spam?
And if you've already sorted Spam as scum, Tchill should be automatically sorted as town. Why do you still need to sort him?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #499 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Hectic »

@Tchill:
That's fucking fair.
Misinterpreted what you meant as "nailed scum".

Will be very interesting to see what skitter claims here. We should not talk about what kind of power level we expect out of the town PRs until then.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #500 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 498, AaronFrost wrote: Because I was already scumreading Spam but there is still a possibility of it being Tchill, hence why I need to sort him.

Probably gonna do that tomorrow though.
Come the fuck on, man.
You must have SOMETHING else to say about these doc claims just now.
Like are you telling me you have absolutely nothing to say on Spam/Tchill since this 1v1?
Even if it's just a gutread or shitty first impressions, tell us, Aaron.

Right now, you're looking real fucking non-commital with your lack of any stance on it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #504 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Hectic »

Let me word this differently:

Before Tchill and Spam claimed doc, you thought Spam was scum, Tchill was town.
Now that they've both claimed doc, has your read on them changed even a little?
Like is Spam even more scummy for you now? Or is he slightly less scummy?
If you look at the claims individually, which is more believable?
What do you think of Tchill claiming VT first, and then counterclaiming Spam once he'd claimed doc?

Your thoughts on any of these would be helpful. I'm trying to fucking work out if your reads have changed at all basically.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #505 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Hectic »

Idk, if town!Spam does come out alive of this 1v1, we lose a whole lot of fucking utility in the night.

I think the payoff for hearing his night targets isn't worth the potential payoff of town!him blocking a kill.
Not right now anyway. If we're set on lynching him, we ask him then to see if his targets and reasoning changes our reads on him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #507 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 506, Tchill13 wrote:Isn't this lylo?...

Me/hectic/aaron/spam/skitter.

What does it matter "who" he can save n3 if we mislynch someone else today?
From your town perspective, of course it makes no fucking sense.
But from our perspective, we have to consider scum!you and Spam blocking a kill in the night.
If he claims night targets now, there's no chance of that hapenning.

Though like I said, if a lynch is heading his way, then he claims.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #508 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 481, NotMySpamAccount wrote:scum are able to crumb too.
Btw, I don't like Spam disappearing in the midst of some useful discussion right after that counterclaim.
But I know people have lives so I'll try not to consider this one too much.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #512 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 511, Tchill13 wrote:@aaron

He claims he can't target the same person 2 nights in a row. So his 2nd night doesn't need to be outed from towns perspective that think spam might be town (tbh I missed that until I reread) but we should be able to hear his n1 target.
Though this confirms his night 1 target as being not-safe to target for scum tonight, there's enough mindgames/WIFOM involved for this to be a good compromise.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #514 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 510, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 504, Hectic wrote:Let me word this differently:

Before Tchill and Spam claimed doc, you thought Spam was scum, Tchill was town.
Now that they've both claimed doc, has your read on them changed even a little?
Like is Spam even more scummy for you now? Or is he slightly less scummy?
If you look at the claims individually, which is more believable?
What do you think of Tchill claiming VT first, and then counterclaiming Spam once he'd claimed doc?

Your thoughts on any of these would be helpful. I'm trying to fucking work out if your reads have changed at all basically.
1) They haven't changed. I still think it's Spam over Tchill.
2) Him refusing to out who he's protected is odd. What are the 'obvious reasons' he's hiding that info? I don't think a town player has reason to hide that so slightly more scummy.
3) Tchill's. He crumbed, and Spam didn't. Scum players should be looking for crumbs so they know what to counter-claim during LyLo.
4) I think it makes sense to do that in order to see what your scumreads are gonna claim first. I think it's likely that this was a test to see if scum saw his crumb or not.
Sending a fuckton of thanks your way. This helps.

Regarding 4, what exactly do you mean by he was testing to see if scum saw the crumb or not?
What do you think Tchill expected scum to do here in the scenarios where:
-They did spot his breadcrumb.
-They didn't.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #515 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 513, AaronFrost wrote:Yeah he should reveal his Night 1 target since I assume he can target him again tonight if he wanted.

Assuming town!Spam though, wouldn't it not matter since scum would just kill the doc anyways?
Are docs on mafiascum typically not allowed to self-target?

Some fucking shit docs if that's the case.
Like come the fuck on, bet I could perform open heart surgery on myself if I recieved a few gunshot wounds.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #520 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Hectic »

So you think scum!Spam spotted Tchill's breadcrumb, and that's why he claimed doc?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #523 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 521, AaronFrost wrote:Yeah that's my theory, at least for now.

I would like Tchill to confirm whether or not I'm right about why he claimed VT first.
Oh no, what the fuck have you done to your face, Aaron?
Gonna take a while to get used to that.

Why didn't scum!Spam kill Tchill in the night if he spotted his breadcrumb?
And why counterclaim doctor and force a 1v1 then? Wouldn't it be in his best interests to claim a PR role that doesn't force a 1v1?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #524 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 522, Tchill13 wrote:I claimed vt because I crumbed doc (which would have absolved any doubt about my claim, but apparently not)

I did this early so I could see if anyone else claimed a protective. I also did this early so I could CC opposed to letting the other claim then me acting like I just randomly decided to CC said claim.

The only thing that is odd is spam had the courage to claim protective that early in the claims.

Of course that's precisely why I wanted my 2 scum reads to go first.
You know, I'm definitely gonna have to fucking go through your ISO tomorrow to spot any breadcrumbs for other PRs.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #527 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 136, Tchill13 wrote:Azure you're not wrong I have been opportunistic. I'd like to know how I'm supposed to develop reads without applying pressure though. Do I sit back and not post at all?
In post 142, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: azuresky

That's L-1.
Decided to look now and I found the two above.
First one is "AID" if you look at the start of each word.
Second is "VT" if you wanted to crumb vanilla town for some fucking reason lol.
Both are flimsy and AID is too vague. Couldn't find anything else that wasn't just based on the first letter of each sentence.

I should mention that there's nothing I fucking hate more than bread. Fucking flavourless cardboard; I hope whatever hippy invented that shit died alone.
So Spam, double check for me.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #533 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:57 am

Post by Hectic »

@Spam:
That's unfortunate, but as long no one fucking hammers early today, it should be all good.
So it doesn't specify you can't self-heal in your role PM?

Why Elements?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #536 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:46 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 523, Hectic wrote:
In post 521, AaronFrost wrote:Yeah that's my theory, at least for now.

I would like Tchill to confirm whether or not I'm right about why he claimed VT first.
Oh no, what the fuck have you done to your face, Aaron?
Gonna take a while to get used to that.

Why didn't scum!Spam kill Tchill in the night if he spotted his breadcrumb?
And why counterclaim doctor and force a 1v1 then? Wouldn't it be in his best interests to claim a PR role that doesn't force a 1v1?
^Don't fucking forget about this, Aaron.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #537 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 535, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 528, Tchill13 wrote:Oh my lord have you ever seen anyone crumb vt? I chuckled lol.
I saw someone crumb VT in a newbie game once. Good stuff.
Honestly a good idea.
Gonna do that next time.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #540 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 29, AaronFrost wrote:VOTE: Hectic

is a pretty spicy first post to make
In post 102, AaronFrost wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm convinced Hectic is town now. Reaper is probably telling the truth.
Hey Aaron, going real far back now, but you never explained your reasoning for your switch on me.
Like why the fuck were you discarding me into the town dumpster at that point?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #557 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 554, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 533, Hectic wrote:@Spam:
That's unfortunate, but as long no one fucking hammers early today, it should be all good.

Why Elements?
I thought elements was town. I only changed my mind when Ivthoight he was pocketibg me.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #559 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Hectic »

Well that's kinda fucking unexpected.
If Skitter's a VT, does one of these docs and a 3-shot roleblocker make this setup balanced?
Like what would that make scum? A rolecop and a goon?
I suppose Tchill and Spam is confirmed not TvT though, because scum could've quick-lynched for the win.

Tchill's claim does fit better having seen Azure's claim, and he did crumb it before we saw Azure's flip.

@skitter: Why am I scum over Aaron? Like give specifics.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #560 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 558, NotMySpamAccount wrote: It's also an easier fakeclaim. If skit is telling the truth about vt, then the second pr ought to be more powerful. Indecisive doc is, so that's points for mine.

Pedit no, ms standard is that docs can't self heal, so that's never in role pms.
Alright, time to fucking go back through Saladman's previous games and see what he usually does as mod.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #561 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Hectic »

Well, shit.
I think this is Saladman's first time modding.
Wouldn't have guessed since his votecounts and the newbie quote flavour have been on point (this is me pocketing you).
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #568 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Hectic »

So I'm not really familiar with this fucking "mafiascum wiki", but I went and had a good look at the Normal Game page.
And it does say shit like:

"If you are moderating on mafiascum.net in the Newbie, Open, or Normal queues, your game must follow the appropriate guidelines below."
and
"All flavor should be public; flavor is not allowed in Role PMs. Role names should be standard, or non-flavored if original."
-though this more about flavour.

A standard doctor PM according to the Doctor page looks like this:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a
Town Doctor.

Abilities:
  • Each night phase, you may attempt to protect one player in the game from being nightkilled.
Win condition:
  • You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Like how fucking likely is it that Saladman would include the "can't self-target" thing in the role PM.
Fuck, I hate playing mod WIFOM but I feel like this shouldn't be ignored.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #569 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 565, skitter30 wrote:
In post 559, Hectic wrote:@skitter: Why am I scum over Aaron? Like give specifics.
You pushed both the mislynches + aaron is just obvtown
Why is Aaron fucking Frost obvtown?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #572 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Hectic »

@skitter:

Haven't actually bothered ISOing Aaron/rereading the game yet.

Also his lack of a stance on Tchill/Spam after their claims until I really had to fucking push him to give some opinions on it.
Though the opinions he finally did give were good.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #574 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Hectic »

I'm really stalking Saladman's profile now (you seem like an awesome guy), but I think I'm gonna disregard this as pointless mod-WIFOM unless I can find anything more substantial.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #585 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:31 am

Post by Hectic »

Well, shit, this doesn't bode well.

If you're town, Aaron, I'm not aggressively pushing you, I'm trying to get some fucking thoughts out of you so that I can sort you/skitter tomorrow assuming we lynch correctly today.

But fuck me, you're both scumreading me.
The fact skitter claimed VT last when she probably could've got away with some kind of PR claim does give her some points.
But I don't really know what exactly she'd claim here that would be fair.

@Spam: Remind me of your Aaron scumread me?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #587 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Hectic »

Thanks for that.

@mod: V/LA 17th to 21st.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #590 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Hectic »

I really don't fucking like you setting this narrative of Aaron vs me tomorrow with you as the deciding vote.

I'm actually really unsure on you and Aaron right now. Aaron has improved the last couple of irl days.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #667 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 665, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 661, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 660, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 658, Tchill13 wrote:So you think it's skitter/spam? I can see that.
Could be.

Alternate theory is that
Spam's trying to push a mislynch to skitter for if/when we enter D4 LyLo
. I will say I'm feeling slightly less confident that skitter is town but I need to ISO her.
The only way for me to push a ml is if I'm scum, but if I'm scum the nthe only way you reach d4lylo is if I get lynched. I can't push a ml if I'm dead. Therefore, the bolded is impossible regardless of my alignment.
You can push it today so that if you flip scum, we mislynch skitter tomorrow.

Alternatively you could be bussing her. Haven't decided which one it is yet.
This literally makes zero fucking sense, Aaron.
We ALWAYS lynch in Spam/Tchill today, so if we lynch correctly, the lynched scum's reads mean absolutely fucking NOTHING once they're dead.
Scum!him isn't trying to push a mislynch onto skitter/you.

If Spam is scum here, he'll be saying whatever shit he needs to on skitter/you so he can get himself townread today.
If he flips scum, whatever he said today after the CC is WIFOM.

Fuck, I'm so bad at explaining this shit but hopefully you understand from that.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #668 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Hectic »

Anyway, I'm back from my holiday.

The Gulags were alright I guess. The sewers were pretty shit, but the complimentary boat ride they give down there was kinda cool.
Got to see some old friends like Reaper, Azure, and Elements dumped in the sewage there.

After skimming through, I think it's Spam/Skitter now.
Will expand tomorrow.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #671 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Hectic »

All of the shitposting below is a whole lot of giving out reads without explaining them.
She never provides reasons for shit unless pushed for them.
Scum-indicative since scum need to fabricate reads/reasons and so don't give them out as often.
In post 57, skitter30 wrote:Reaper's fine.
I dont really like roster or azure rn
In post 71, skitter30 wrote:Hectic is kinda funny

Amd kinda townie, i think
In post 107, skitter30 wrote:I'm not really feeling the reaper wagon rn
In post 132, skitter30 wrote:I really dont get the reaper wagon
In post 160, skitter30 wrote:meh tchill is kinda scummy

i think azure has a townie-ish reaction to getting wagoned (specifically and )
In post 209, skitter30 wrote:
In post 194, Hectic wrote:skitter, if you were trying to hook me in with these statements of yours, you've fucking succeeded.
Unfortunately, I'm no cryptographer, so although I've tried my fucking best to decrypt the meaning behind why you like reaper, I really just don't get it.
Lend me a hand?
the reasons people are giving to wagon him are bad ( i think it's p apparent he comes from a site with different voting mechanisms and that's what tripped him up), and his wagon grew kinda fast for sketchy reasons and now i'm suspicious of it

also he had a post that i liked earlier
In post 332, skitter30 wrote:aaron is still townie
In post 340, skitter30 wrote:well that kinda makes a tchill/elements team more likely, i think
In post 374, skitter30 wrote:i don't remeber if i said this but i think tchill/elements could be a thing
In post 544, skitter30 wrote:
In post 476, Hectic wrote:

i think ur more likely scum than aaron
In post 559, Hectic wrote:@skitter: Why am I scum over Aaron? Like give specifics.
In post 586, skitter30 wrote:Hectic that's the kind of post i dont much like ^
In post 614, skitter30 wrote:I still think it's spam/hectic
In post 610, skitter30 wrote:
In post 601, skitter30 wrote:
In post 669, skitter30 wrote:i'm p sure it's you/spam

and *do* tell why you're scumreading me
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #672 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Hectic »

Also she's been appealing to Aaron since the start of today in preparation for a potential repeat LyLo tomorrow.
Like the number of fucking times she's just called him "obvtown" without any reasonable explanation backing it up is fake as fuck.
Want some specific examples on why Aaron is town, Skitter.
In post 547, skitter30 wrote:doc role pms usually don't specifiy that they can't self-target, at least in my experience

i still think tchill's is real, and that we should be lynching spam today

aaron i think is the other townie

i think scum is most likely spam/hectic
In post 573, skitter30 wrote:
In post 572, Hectic wrote:@skitter:

Haven't actually bothered ISOing Aaron/rereading the game yet.

Also his lack of a stance on Tchill/Spam after their claims until I really had to fucking push him to give some opinions on it.
Though the opinions he finally did give were good.
Idk
I can understand wanting to take some time to sort out the pr mess

From my pov there's one scum in tchill/spam and one in you/aaron and between the two of you aaron is about 45 times townier
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #673 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 663, skitter30 wrote:
yep, this is totally a thing, good job
This I find scummy as well.
Can't articulate it too well but it's just a useless kind of post I think town is less likely to make.
No reason given to why he's wrong, just some pointless sarcasm.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #674 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 589, skitter30 wrote:hectic i know this is going to be a while since you've gone vla but when you get back, i need you to show me why you're town

if we get it right today given the current gamestate i'm probably going to be holding hammer tomorrow so if you're town you need to explain to me why i should be voting aaron over you
And then this post to try and push me into the mindset that she should be obvtown to me.
Well, you're shit outta luck, Skitter, cause your budget voodoo aint gonna work on me.
You're joining Elements/Reaper/Azure in the sewage.

I'm like 75% Skitter/25% Aaron right now for the scum in them.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #675 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 638, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Wait what the heck am I doing. I'm casing skitter, when I know tchill is scum. I should be casing him instead to make people vote conf!scum.
In post 659, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 657, AaronFrost wrote:That's my point. He was putting so much effort into pushing scum!skitter and now he's all of a sudden dropping it.
yeah, because I should focus on getting people to vote conf!scum, not someone who I'm pretty sure is scum but not certain. I can prevent the loss today by getting tchill lynched, but lynching skit could concievably end it today if I'm wrong. Therefore, it's objectively better for town if I go after tchill today (since it's only going to be me or him)
In post 661, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
Could be.

Alternate theory is that
Spam's trying to push a mislynch to skitter for if/when we enter D4 LyLo
. I will say I'm feeling slightly less confident that skitter is town but I need to ISO her.
The only way for me to push a ml is if I'm scum, but if I'm scum the nthe only way you reach d4lylo is if I get lynched. I can't push a ml if I'm dead. Therefore, the bolded is impossible regardless of my alignment.
This should be batshit obvious for any sane townie.
Like it really took you that long to realise you should be trying to lynch the confirmed scum from your point of view?
I don't buy it, mate.
Included with my other reasons for Spam over Tchill from earlier, I'm on around 80% Spam/20% Tchill right now.

Aaron's scumread of Spam from the start of the day adds up in that case.
Bussing that early in the day without waiting if there's a chance to win right there is odd.
So Spam/skitter. Easy fucking game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #676 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Hectic »

I see that Hollow Knight claim btw, Aaron.
Fucking fantastic choice.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #692 (isolation #89) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 677, skitter30 wrote:You realize most of what you're highlighting is personality/posting-style indicative, and not scum-indicative, right ?
Scum are more likely to do that.
Fine, I'll go through your previous completed town game to see.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #697 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 14, skitter30 wrote:Early scumpings on chemist

I think farren's post was funny (but not ai)

Leu, couple of questions:
1. How much (forum) mafia experience do u have?
2. What do u think of the fact that me and chemist have voted for u as well?
In post 52, skitter30 wrote:
In post 48, Leucosticte wrote:UNVOTE: Chemist1422
VOTE: Mr Oobsy

Mr Oobsy is being quiet.. almost TOO quiet
it could be he just forgot that the site exists

also farren is scumpinging me
In post 114, skitter30 wrote:
In post 67, Farren wrote:
In post 64, skitter30 wrote:It happens fairly often in newbie games, surprisingly enough. If he doesnt show up soonish plot will replace him

And idk yet
Trying to articulate: Your posts feel kinda lamist (look at me i'm so town) and feel busy-work-y sorta
I wouldn't be overly surprised if he doesn't show up. I just wouldn't attribute it to memory.

My read on you remains unchanged - slightly towards Town.
Why am i slightly townie?

Also, i think norwegianboy is kinda townie
In post 130, skitter30 wrote:i think mr oobsy is probably town

why don't you want to vote today?

pedit oh micc got there first lol
In post 193, skitter30 wrote:norwegian is actually kinda scummy
In post 375, skitter30 wrote:i think jamelia is probably town
Huh, fucking go figure.
Point retracted on the lack of explanations then.

I'm like 60% skitter/40% Aaron in that case.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #700 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 693, skitter30 wrote:and usually the most townread person there holds hammer, and in my experience, that often tends to me (it wasn't me like .... twice i want to say? ever?) esp because i take forever to vote in lylo and usually other people vote before me and so i get conftowned by default
Doesn't that assume that neither of the other two vote for you?
You're saying that in most situations when you're in LyLo, the other two vote for each other?
You some kind of fucking mind controller?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #701 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Hectic »

Give some reasons for your scumread of me other than being wrong about the previous two lynches.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #704 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 702, skitter30 wrote:
In post 700, Hectic wrote:You're saying that in most situations when you're in LyLo, the other two vote for each other?
yep

i've been voted in 3way exactly twice, and i was vla both times it happens (and the last time was like .... a year and a half ago)

i'm really fucking hard to mislynch, and i dont' lose lylos when i'm around and can argue things because i'm *good* at making myself obvtown

when i'm scum that's an entirely different story

also i take forever to vote and tend to rearead the whole game so usually people make up their mind well before i do
Fucking hell.
Well, I'm looking forward to this then.

How would you be playing differently as scum right now?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #708 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 703, skitter30 wrote:i mean the fact that your pushes have been awful is a preetty central part to the read
and i'm pretty sure aaron is town like i've said so ...
Didn't you fucking agree with the Elements one?
And yeah, the Reaper one was shit, but I didn't want to lynch him at the time Azure hammered.
Despite my tone, I wasn't sure about him whatsoever and was pushing him to try and solve him.
Though his replacing out made me him a lot more fucking scummy.

So what are the non-central reasons of the read?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #711 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 705, skitter30 wrote:uh i wouldn't be posting in real time like this

i can't as scum, i tend to be very methodolical and over think things way too much, i get nervous posting in real time

like this convo wouldn't be happening if i were scum
Interesting. Link your most recent scum game for me?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #713 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 710, skitter30 wrote:
In post 708, Hectic wrote:
In post 703, skitter30 wrote:i mean the fact that your pushes have been awful is a preetty central part to the read
and i'm pretty sure aaron is town like i've said so ...
Didn't you fucking agree with the Elements one?
And yeah, the Reaper one was shit, but I didn't want to lynch him at the time Azure hammered.
Despite my tone, I wasn't sure about him whatsoever and was pushing him to try and solve him.
Though his replacing out made me him a lot more fucking scummy.

So what are the non-central reasons of the read?
bad tone, overconfidence, dislike your reaction to the cc

be back in a few min; i'm cooking rn
What's wrong with my tone?
What about my reaction do you dislike?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #719 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Hectic »

Well, yeah, my tone's vastly different from that game, Aaron.
That's fucking intentional lol
Are you actually unsure about it being different?

Found some interesting stuff in that game, skitter. Link me the most recent one where you were town and got mislynched in LyLo.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #726 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1598, skitter30 wrote:Well then, was wrong on emps

VOTE: pops

Lmk if you want anything from me, emps
In post 1633, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1630, emps wrote:intent to hammer someone, not quite sure who it is rn tho
Well let me know if you need something else from me
Here's something I notice you do in that scum game you linked.
You did it earlier with Aaron in this game too:
In post 664, skitter30 wrote:
Could be.

Alternate theory is that Spam's trying to push a mislynch to skitter for if/when we enter D4 LyLo. I will say I'm feeling slightly less confident that skitter is town but I need to ISO her.
ok i'm p sure you're town here so let me know if there's anything you want me to answer
Haven't seen you do this shit as town in that game you linked.
Might need a bigger fucking sample size though.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #727 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 721, AaronFrost wrote:You strike me as the kind of person who changes their playstyle from game to game on purpose to make yourself harder to read.
That's a bonus I guess, but not the fucking reason why.
I change my playstyle up because it's fun to play with different tones/characters game by game.
I'd get burnt out on this far too fucking quickly if I didn't.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #728 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Hectic »

Skitter's really fucking good at this if she's scum.
I'll elevate her to the gourmet sewage if she is scum.

I'm at like 50/50 now after the last couple of pages.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #729 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 725, skitter30 wrote:oh yeah i can see hectic doing that
You can see me doing that?
This is your first game with me, so fucking how?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #734 (isolation #102) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 732, Saladman27 wrote:
VC 3.8
HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 6, Not A Scum wrote:Hi guys
Alright heretic, you seem to think this is a very scummy post. Let's debate this like civilized people.

First, let's look into the diction of this English phrase. It consists of two words, two syllables, and 6 characters not counting the space inbetween the I and g. Now, the lack of the period and grammar of the post shows this was made in an informal gesture. Such informative suggests that Not scum was relaxed when posting which is more indicative of town entering.

But let's dive deeper shall we? Let's break this down word by word.
Hi
As Google defines it: used as a friendly greeting or to attract attention. By Google own words, which is more accurate than a pHD student, the usage of this word clearly shows Not scum exquisitely greeting the thread in a simple manner while bring attention to himself. We all know scum are horrible, disfigured, abominable creatures who would not want attention. Therefore, this word is townie.
guys
Notice here the plural nature of the noun. Here, Not scum is opening up discussion to all the thread, not one person in particular. While weaker in town points than his Hi usage, I do think his universal greeting is a town move.

That is my analysis of his opening phrase "hi guys".
Not Voting (3) -
AaronFrost, Hectic, skitter30
NMSA (1) -
Tchill13
Tchill13 (1) -
NotMySpamAccount

With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 1 ends in
(expired on 2019-09-29 08:00:00)

Game Notes

- skitter30 is V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays
- Hectic is V/LA from 17th to 21st
Lul, this Holden Golden post is a fucking classic.
Really need to get in another game with that guy.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #735 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 733, Tchill13 wrote:Hectic pushed that d1 wagon all the way through. Unless I was gonna be the game winning ML I don't see him being scum with spam.
How are those two points related?
I pushed the day 1 wagon through so I can't be scum with spam?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #736 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Hectic »

Disliking how fucking fence-sitty Aaron's got again.
Like yes, it's comfortable on that fence, Aaron, but every once in a while, you need to give your ass a rest and hop off, ya know?
@Skitter: You haven't given your reasons for Aaron being obvtown.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #746 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 679, skitter30 wrote:
In post 672, Hectic wrote:Want some specific examples on why Aaron is town, Skitter.
When i'm at a pc in like an hour
Remember THIS, skitter?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #747 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 726, Hectic wrote:
In post 1598, skitter30 wrote:Well then, was wrong on emps

VOTE: pops

Lmk if you want anything from me, emps
In post 1633, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1630, emps wrote:intent to hammer someone, not quite sure who it is rn tho
Well let me know if you need something else from me
Here's something I notice you do in that scum game you linked.
You did it earlier with Aaron in this game too:
In post 664, skitter30 wrote:
Could be.

Alternate theory is that Spam's trying to push a mislynch to skitter for if/when we enter D4 LyLo. I will say I'm feeling slightly less confident that skitter is town but I need to ISO her.
ok i'm p sure you're town here so let me know if there's anything you want me to answer
Haven't seen you do this shit as town in that game you linked.
Might need a bigger fucking sample size though.
Now, that's really fucking interesting.
Skitter completely ignored my post here, makes me think I may be onto something.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #748 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 742, AaronFrost wrote:Also how am I fence sitting when I'm literally saying we should lynch Spam over Tchill? That's our primary objective today, so why does it matter if I'm undecided between you/skitter at this point.
Was talking about on me/skitter, but you're right, I'm literally doing the same fucking thing.
Back to 60% skitter/40% you now though.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #757 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Hectic »

Ugh I don't fucking know.
Spam's posts haven't convinced me, still think he's scum.
Aaron/Skitter though I literally have no fucking clue.
Aaron's tone recently has been pinging me a little though, I don't remember him being this fucking cautious/tentative in tone.
Like 753 especially.
Will have to look through that newbie game again.
Though skitter seems to be fucking set on lynching me over Aaron.
So the only way I can win might be to hope Skitter's scum and hope Aaron will choose correctly.

Fucking disaster regardless.
We'll all be in the sewage by the end of this game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #814 (isolation #109) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Hectic »

Ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this.
Well played, Tchill and Skitter.
That Mexican standoff meme Azure posted from the deadchat is so accurate lol, looking forward to the rematch.
Scum didn't need to do much to let us tear ourselves apart this game, had their work cut out for them really.
Goddamn it AA, why'd you have to go and get nightkilled like that? You were supposed to be our saviour.

Apologies to anyone I annoyed with the angry persona.
Had a lot of fun playing this one. Big props to Saladman for modding as well. Really loved the Newbie Quotes. Most mod/game flavour doesn't really do it for me but I read every one of those. Might have to steal it for when I mod a game (that'll be a train wreck).
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #815 (isolation #110) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 799, AaronFrost wrote:Makes me feel a little better knowing that I was coming around to scum!skitter. That's about the only solace I have in this game lmao.
Yeah, I think we could've lynched correctly tomorrow, but didn't ultimately matter cause Tchill outplayed us.

PM an admin about Aaron Fucking Frost btw, who knows, they might make an exception and change it for you lol.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #818 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 816, AaronFrost wrote:I at least sig'd the nickname so that'll probably have to do :lol:

Honestly I loved the angry persona mostly because I knew it was a persona. It was pretty entertaining even if it was hard to read you because of it.
Oh yeah lol, didn't notice.

And that's great to hear!
It's a weird one for sure, great for getting people to interact/engage with you, but pretty bad if you're wrong about your reads - which I horribly was with Reaper and Elements. Honestly though, mostly did it because I thought it'd be fun.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #820 (isolation #112) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 817, skitter30 wrote:
In post 815, Hectic wrote:
In post 799, AaronFrost wrote:Makes me feel a little better knowing that I was coming around to scum!skitter. That's about the only solace I have in this game lmao.
Yeah, I think we could've lynched correctly tomorrow, but didn't ultimately matter cause Tchill outplayed us.

PM an admin about Aaron Fucking Frost btw, who knows, they might make an exception and change it for you lol.
yeah but i was playing today knowing that there wasn't going to be tomorrow :)
That's true... you could mess around at that point knowing it won't matter in the end.
Looking forward to seeing this obvtown ability town!you has in LyLo in a future game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #821 (isolation #113) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 819, AaronFrost wrote:Yeah honestly the Reaper lynch felt very scum motivated to me so I was surprised to learn that neither of the scum were on it.
D1 and D2 both ended 10 days early which might also be a factor this game lol

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”