NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

VOTE: Elements

Hectic's post was a beauty. I have high expectations for this game.

Pedit: nvm this is a bad post VOTE: Tchill
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:25 pm

k I love Hectic's posting style. In all seriousness though, Reaper is playing really scummy. I would posit exactly one scum between him and Hectic. My bet is on tchill for the other, but I'll go iso azuresky too.
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:28 pm

ok azuresky's entire iso is bad. my page 5 solve is reaper/azu.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:29 pm

k guess that's a page 6 solve.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:29 pm

VOTE: azu
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:51 am

In post 157, Azuresky wrote:
In post 126, NotMySpamAccount wrote:ok azuresky's entire iso is bad. my page 5 solve is reaper/azu.
Actually that question goes for Spam too:
What did you see in my ISO that screams scum? Or are you just blindly following aaron?
The tone is horrendous throughout. It's gotten a little better, so I might switch back to reaper, but I still like my vote here.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:38 am

In post 194, Hectic wrote:
In post 124, NotMySpamAccount wrote:k I love Hectic's posting style. In all seriousness though, Reaper is playing really scummy. I would posit exactly one scum between him and Hectic. My bet is on tchill for the other, but I'll go iso azuresky too.
Why exactly one in us? Is that because you scumread both of us, or because you scumread Reaper and town____ me?
Because I think it's likely that you two are TvS, I just haven't decided which is which yet.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:23 pm

In post 229, Hectic wrote:
In post 216, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 194, Hectic wrote:
In post 124, NotMySpamAccount wrote:k I love Hectic's posting style. In all seriousness though, Reaper is playing really scummy. I would posit exactly one scum between him and Hectic. My bet is on tchill for the other, but I'll go iso azuresky too.
Why exactly one in us? Is that because you scumread both of us, or because you scumread Reaper and town____ me?
Because I think it's likely that you two are TvS, I just haven't decided which is which yet.
The fuck? What about our interactions say TvS? I'd understand if you said you don't see it being SvS, but ruling out TvT is hella weird if you can't make your mind up about which of us is scum.
Explain yourself.
In post 169, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 157, Azuresky wrote:
In post 126, NotMySpamAccount wrote:ok azuresky's entire iso is bad. my page 5 solve is reaper/azu.
Actually that question goes for Spam too:
What did you see in my ISO that screams scum? Or are you just blindly following aaron?
The tone is horrendous throughout. It's gotten a little better, so I might switch back to reaper, but I still like my vote here.
What about her tone is scummy? You think her frustration is fabricated?
In post 217, rosterfoster wrote:I may possibly catch up with this game tomorrow
Please fucking do. What do you think of Azure's and Element's wagons?
In post 223, skitter30 wrote:Why did this game stall ... ?
What'd you think of Azure now?
Expand on your tchill scumread from eons ago. Or has it changed?
D1 all my reads are generally tone based. The interaction doesn't sound like SvS at all, and I suppose TvT is possible, but there's something off about it that I can't quite put my finger on. The frustration doesn't really sound right, and the arguments seem insincere.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:29 am

@mod, error in the vc, I'm the only one voting Azu but it says 2 votes.

It doesn't look like I'll get Azu today, so let's try going back to VOTE: reaper('s replacement)
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:50 am

Welp that wasn't what I expected. I kinda wanted to, you know, generate discussion, not A QUICKHAMMER.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:51 am

Also, skitter is sitewide v/la for irl reasons.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:56 am

In post 267, Azuresky wrote:Maybe I am being a massive dick. More than what should be accepted in game.

But I find the amount of irrelevant fluff in this game to be excessive.
Accurate self-representation. Quickhammering is anti-town 99.999% of the time. Even if you're sick of the game, don't do that unless there is an excellent mechanical reason. Wrt irrelevant fluff, welcome to the internet.

Pedit:
AaronFrost wrote:So your solution is to quickhammer with 10+ days left on the deadline therefore giving us less time to generate helpful discussion?
This guy gets it. If we get a wagon going, the replacement comes in and has to get to work immediately, bringing the thread back to life and getting us content. Staying on a vanity wagon isn't exactly useful.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:03 am

In post 273, Azuresky wrote:I like how your response to making more activity hinges on a replacement and not the other 8 players in thread.
So tell me, since your one whole week of experience on the site has given you knowledge on how to create activity that nobody else has figured out yet, why does a wagon on a motivated player about to join the game actually hurt the activity level?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:13 am

what kind of a nk was that? this is a normal, so there's no weird mechanics going on, so either this is a newbie mistake, or some crazy wifom.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:21 am

VOTE: Hectic
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:17 am

Elements wrote:
In post 294, NotMySpamAccount wrote:VOTE: Hectic
Give some explanation before I join you?
Gladly:
In post 279, Hectic wrote:If Reaper flips town here:
Scum!Azure is hammering him before his replacement can come in to townspew and save this miserable train wreck of a slot.
That or she's playing as REAL fucking bad town.
Like town that doesn't deserve to be called town, or even a village.
More like a slum.
and
Elements wrote:I'm thinking hectic might be scum from the night kill. It's obviously just for confution, and that's a very hectic thing to do. (No pun intended)
The nk is a crazy move, but that post makes it look even worse.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:18 pm

skitter30 wrote:
Scum!Azure is hammering him before his replacement can come in to townspew and save this miserable train wreck of a slot.
More like a slum.
@nmsa i don't get it, why does this post implicate hectic in the nk; this post to me looks to me more like he might be setting up an azure mislynch after a reaper townflip; seems kinda silly to nk her if that's the case
You and Hectic bot hmissed the point. Killing Azu was a stupid move, because Azu was an easy ml. And Yet It Happened. Scum!Hectic posts this to make it look like an Azu kill wouldn't come from him.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:55 am

In post 369, skitter30 wrote:
In post 344, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
skitter30 wrote:
More like a slum.
@nmsa i don't get it, why does this post implicate hectic in the nk; this post to me looks to me more like he might be setting up an azure mislynch after a reaper townflip; seems kinda silly to nk her if that's the case
You and Hectic bot hmissed the point. Killing Azu was a stupid move, because Azu was an easy ml. And Yet It Happened. Scum!Hectic posts this to make it look like an Azu kill wouldn't come from him.
but like he recognizes azu is an easy mislynch ... so why doesn't he just aim to do that today instead of this wifom- stuff?
That's the whole point.
Everyone
recognized azu as an easy ml. Yet he was still shot. So who looks best from that nk? The guy who said azu absolutely had to be lynched.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:35 am

k, I took a step back from the game and reread everything from a neutral pov. My reads have totally shifted, and I like Hectc for town now. I actually think Elements is scum. I don't want to hammer early, so I'll just UNVOTE: , but
intent on Elements 24h or so after the replacement shows up

Pedit: perfect timing lol
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:59 am

In post 405, Elements wrote:Everyone who's voting me, when I flip town who are do you think is scum?
Probably Hectic, maybe with Tchill or roster? It's tough to find a good team that doesn't have you tbh
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:38 am

Elements wrote:
In post 409, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 405, Elements wrote:Everyone who's voting me, when I flip town who are do you think is scum?
Probably Hectic, maybe with Tchill or roster? It's tough to find a good team that doesn't have you tbh
Are there "good" teams that do have me?
Now you're against me there is literally zero opposition to my wagon. None at all. Does that not strike you as odd. As it stands I think the point of the night kill was to mislynch me, if I was scum that means the night kill was for the express purpose of bussing me.
Yes, I can see you as scum with roster or Tchill much more easily than I could see them w/ Hectic.
Hectic wrote:
In post 386, Hectic wrote:
In post 309, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
Elements wrote:
Give some explanation before I join you?
Gladly:
More like a slum.
and
Elements wrote:I'm thinking hectic might be scum from the night kill. It's obviously just for confution, and that's a very hectic thing to do. (No pun intended)
The nk is a crazy move, but that post makes it look even worse.
Talking about your second point.
Why is this "a very hectic thing to do" for you? Have I played with you before, what makes you think I in particular would make that kind of fucking ridiculous play?
Hey Spam, answer this.
From your play this game, I'd guess you're a fairly unpredictable player.
Elements wrote:
In post 416, Hectic wrote:But one could argue I was that counterwagon until Spam saw some fucking sense earlier.
Counter wagon of 2? With no interest from anyone else? I don't think so you tumble dryer.
This is a micro, you were at L-2.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:53 am

Elements wrote:Whatever, this isn't changing ever. All that will happen is Hectic and Spam hypnotise you more into thinking I'm scum.
If you're town, we're hsving a talk postgame. PSA because apparently I have to keep saying this: DON'T SELFHAMMER AS TOWN. IT'S ANTI-WINCON 99.9% OF THE TIME.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:57 am

Welp, no talking to the replacement before eod, thanks. Thanks as well for another hammer with 10 days left till deadline.

Pedit:
AaronFrost wrote:Selfhammering is anti-wincon no matter which alignment you are.
Jester, and also sometimes as scum you want to cut off discussion. You don't want to cut it off as town though, so Elements is being objectively anti-town rn.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:59 am

Exactly, not something to be proud of.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:12 pm

Well this isn't a fun lylo. At least and probably only 1 scum in {Hectic, Tchill}, and Aaron as the other probably. I'm Town Indecisive Doctor. I can't protect the same person 2 nights in a row. I'd rather not claim who I've protected for obvious reasons.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:15 pm

In post 457, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 344, NotMySpamAccount wrote:You and Hectic bot hmissed the point. Killing Azu was a stupid move, because Azu was an easy ml. And Yet It Happened. Scum!Hectic posts this to make it look like an Azu kill wouldn't come from him.
In post 407, NotMySpamAccount wrote:k,
I took a step back from the game and reread everything from a neutral pov. My reads have totally shifted
, and I like Hectc for town now. I actually think Elements is scum. I don't want to hammer early, so I'll just UNVOTE: , but
I don't buy anything about this. How he goes from being sold on scum!Hectic to townreading him in an instant feels unnatural and opportunistic.
I wasn't lockscumming Hectic, just saying the kill made the most sense comign from him.
AaronFrost wrote:
In post 247, NotMySpamAccount wrote:

It doesn't look like
I'll
get Azu today, so let's try going back to VOTE: reaper('s replacement)
I think this might be a scum slip that everyone somehow missed.
Really? If you're town and actually think that, I'll eat my hat.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:16 pm

Yeah by poe, aaron is almost certainly scum.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:19 pm

In post 468, Tchill13 wrote:Sweet. Keep it coming ppl.
skit's on weekend v/la, so we won't get a claim soon
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:42 pm

well that confirms the scumteam imo, it's tchill and aaron. VOTE: Tchill
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:42 pm

Of course, this is the game I forget to crumb my pr, so this'll be a fun 1v1.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:43 pm

And if Salad trolled us by putting 2 docs in, then guess I'll die
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:45 pm

@mod
I'll also be mostly v/la until Monday evening, so nobody hammer until then.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:46 pm

In post 476, Hectic wrote:
In post 448, Tchill13 wrote:OK mass claim time.

I'm vt. I think hectic is next then NotMySpamAccount.
Why the fuck did you claim VT here?

At least this confirms there's one scum between Tchill and Spam.
I agree that Aaron is likely the second.
Yeah good point. Either Tchill lied after proposing massclaim to try to get scum to out a doc pr, or he changed his fakeclaim after thinking that he could probably beat me in a 1v1.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:48 pm

scum are able to crumb too.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:04 pm

In post 491, Hectic wrote:@Spam: Why is the other scum Aaron by PoE?
You townread both me and skitter. Why?
Tchill is scum for the claim. Skitter is probably the other town pr. that leaves you and aaron. When I reread the first time, I switched you to a tr because I realized most of my problem with you was your posting style, and that (I thought) Elements had kinda pocketed me. Your posting since then had held up. that leaves aaron as scum 2, which makes sense from his posting the past few days.

...as I look ahead, wow aaron's posting gets even worse.
In post 503, Tchill13 wrote:I just want to know who spam "targeted" he didn't even give us that info.
because then scum knows who they can safely shoot.
Hectic wrote:
In post 481, NotMySpamAccount wrote:scum are able to crumb too.
Btw, I don't like Spam disappearing in the midst of some useful discussion right after that counterclaim.
But I know people have lives so I'll try not to consider this one too much.
Yeah I had athing tonight, sry. I'll also be missing most of tomorrow and the next day, so taht sucks.
Tchill13 wrote:
In post 465, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Well this isn't a fun lylo. At least and probably only 1 scum in {Hectic, Tchill}, and Aaron as the other probably. I'm Town Indecisive Doctor. I can't protect the same person 2 nights in a row. I'd rather not claim who I've protected for obvious reasons.
We should be able to hear his 1st target.
That's true. Looking ahead, people are on board. N1 I protected Elements.
Hectic wrote:
In post 513, AaronFrost wrote:Yeah he should reveal his Night 1 target since I assume he can target him again tonight if he wanted.

Assuming town!Spam though, wouldn't it not matter since scum would just kill the doc anyways?
Are docs on mafiascum typically not allowed to self-target?

Some fucking shit docs if that's the case.
Like come the fuck on, bet I could perform open heart surgery on myself if I recieved a few gunshot wounds.
Nah, on ms doocs can't selftarget unless specifically allowed to. also, are you sure? open heart is already tough, but on yourself? you can barely see that without mirrors or something, which makes it harder, plus you've been shot, so I doubt it.
Tchill13 wrote:In my role pm it specifically says I can't target myself. Of course I'm not gonna quote it word for word.
bs, standard ms doc pms don't say that, it's assumed the player knows this already.
Hectic wrote:
In post 522, Tchill13 wrote:I claimed vt because I crumbed doc (which would have absolved any doubt about my claim, but apparently not)

I did this early so I could see if anyone else claimed a protective. I also did this early so I could CC opposed to letting the other claim then me acting like I just randomly decided to CC said claim.

The only thing that is odd is spam had the courage to claim protective that early in the claims.

Of course that's precisely why I wanted my 2 scum reads to go first.
You know, I'm definitely gonna have to fucking go through your ISO tomorrow to spot any breadcrumbs for other PRs.
glad I'm not the only one who thought of this
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:10 pm

In post 130, Tchill13 wrote:So far 3 ppl have thrown shade at me without acting on it.
Just to point this out, he says this about me, disrgarding the fact that I literally voted him.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:52 pm

hghghghgh I want to go all out obvtowning and winning the 1v1 but my flight leaves in an hour so...
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:38 am

In post 533, Hectic wrote:@Spam:
That's unfortunate, but as long no one fucking hammers early today, it should be all good.
So it doesn't specify you can't self-heal in your role PM?

Why Elements?
I thought elements was town. I only changed my mind when Ivthoight he was pocketibg me.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:39 am

In post 534, AaronFrost wrote:Couple questions for Spam.

1) Did you notice Tchill's crumb D1? If so, what did you think about it initially?

2) What's been your general approach to this game? Looking through your ISO, I'm struggling to find much town motivation from your play so far.

3) This one's more of a question for everyone I guess but is it standard for doc role PMs to say that you can't target yourself? I know there are some variations where the doc can target himself, but isn't it assumed that you can't in most cases?
1. No

2. I just haven't had much motivation at all. That's often true up to lylo for me.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:40 am

In post 541, skitter30 wrote:
In post 469, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 468, Tchill13 wrote:Sweet. Keep it coming ppl.
skit's on weekend v/la, so we won't get a claim soon
i'm vt
Well now things get spicy.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:42 am

In post 542, skitter30 wrote:
In post 472, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 166, Tchill13 wrote:2 wagons at L-1 before page 8. Doesn't surprise me that neither has went through, I highly doubt this one does. Other than frost azure can't pinpoint a reason for any vote. Can't really look too much into RVS votes imo, I mean I don't think either wagon has had good reason tbh because reapers and azures blew up for little to no reason.
OK so I'm 2 shot doc and here's my crumb. First letter of every sentence is "2DOC" as in 2 shot doc. So NotMySpamAccount is scum.

I targeted hectic n1 and Aaron n2.

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
i actually spotted this at the time ^

i was kinda suspicious of tchill for parts of the game (in particular he felt partner-y with elements), but i never really went hard after him because this was in the back of my mind and if he *was* a doc i didn't want to force him to out unnecessarily

also i think that 2shot doc kinda fits better with 3shot rb than indecisive doc; it feels more ~symmetric~ if that makes sense
It's also an easier fakeclaim. If skit is telling the truth about vt, then the second pr ought to be more powerful. Indecisive doc is, so that's points for mine.

Pedit no, ms standard is that docs can't self heal, so that's never in role pms.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:57 am

In post 562, Tchill13 wrote:It specifically says I'm not allowed to self heal, just double checked. I don't see how ppl don't specify that anyway due to new players coming the the site.
ok, we'll just have to let this rest. According to Hectic, Salad hasn't modded before, so while the vast majority of role pms don't specify (which is good evidenc that you're lying), we can't be sure. Let's do this based on content.
In post 565, skitter30 wrote:
In post 559, Hectic wrote:@skitter: Why am I scum over Aaron? Like give specifics.
You pushed both the mislynches +
aaron is just obvtown
Uhh no????
In post 566, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 465, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Well this isn't a fun lylo. At least and probably only 1 scum in {Hectic, Tchill}, and Aaron as the other probably. I'm Town Indecisive Doctor. I can't protect the same person 2 nights in a row. I'd rather not claim who I've protected for obvious reasons.
In post 467, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Yeah by poe, aaron is almost certainly scum.
Lol look at this.
I'm looking, but what I see missing is the explanation I made later for that post. Solid misrep.
In post 568, Hectic wrote:So I'm not really familiar with this fucking "mafiascum wiki", but I went and had a good look at the Normal Game page.
And it does say shit like:

"If you are moderating on mafiascum.net in the Newbie, Open, or Normal queues, your game must follow the appropriate guidelines below."
and
"All flavor should be public; flavor is not allowed in Role PMs. Role names should be standard, or non-flavored if original."
-though this more about flavour.

A standard doctor PM according to the Doctor page looks like this:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a
Town Doctor.

Abilities:
  • Each night phase, you may attempt to protect one player in the game from being nightkilled.
Win condition:
  • You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Like how fucking likely is it that Saladman would include the "can't self-target" thing in the role PM.
Fuck, I hate playing mod WIFOM but I feel like this shouldn't be ignored.
This precisely. Salad is a first time mod too. This is the last thing I'll say on the subject, since I assume you (as scum backed into a corner) have no objections to dropping it.
skitter30 wrote:
In post 569, Hectic wrote:
In post 565, skitter30 wrote:
In post 559, Hectic wrote:@skitter: Why am I scum over Aaron? Like give specifics.
You pushed both the mislynches + aaron is just obvtown
Why is Aaron fucking Frost obvtown?
It's just been, well, obvious for most of the game

He's arguing in good faith, he's reconsidering things when he ought to, his thoughts are internally consistent, he's been making astute observations

What do u think is scummy exactly ?
I mean it hasn't been obvious. I'd have to go back over his iso for specifics, which I'll do after this wallpost, but he's rubbed me the wrong way for most of the game.
Tchill13 wrote:
In post 568, Hectic wrote:So I'm not really familiar with this fucking "mafiascum wiki", but I went and had a good look at the Normal Game page.
And it does say shit like:

"If you are moderating on mafiascum.net in the Newbie, Open, or Normal queues, your game must follow the appropriate guidelines below."
and
"All flavor should be public; flavor is not allowed in Role PMs. Role names should be standard, or non-flavored if original."
-though this more about flavour.

A standard doctor PM according to the Doctor page looks like this:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a
Town Doctor.

Abilities:
  • Each night phase, you may attempt to protect one player in the game from being nightkilled.
Win condition:
  • You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Like how fucking likely is it that Saladman would include the "can't self-target" thing in the role PM.
Fuck, I hate playing mod WIFOM but I feel like this shouldn't be ignored.
Yeah it'd be pretty stupid of me to check the same wiki you have as scum and then double down on the fact that in my PM it specifically stated I can't self target.
I mean once you committed to one, you couldn't really let up, could you?
Hectic wrote:@skitter:

Haven't actually bothered ISOing Aaron/rereading the game yet.

Also his lack of a stance on Tchill/Spam after their claims until I really had to fucking push him to give some opinions on it.
Though the opinions he finally did give were good.
I think I'll just keep mindmelding with this dude for the rest of the game, I'm enjoying it.
skitter30 wrote:
In post 572, Hectic wrote:@skitter:

Haven't actually bothered ISOing Aaron/rereading the game yet.

Also his lack of a stance on Tchill/Spam after their claims until I really had to fucking push him to give some opinions on it.
Though the opinions he finally did give were good.
Idk
I can understand wanting to take some time to sort out the pr mess

From my pov there's one scum in tchill/spam and one in you/aaron and
between the two of you aaron is about 45 times townier
That's debatable. from mine, hectic and surprisingly aaron are having a pretty good day 3, while you aren't. didn't expect that.
AaronFrost wrote:
In post 555, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 534, AaronFrost wrote:Couple questions for Spam.

1) Did you notice Tchill's crumb D1? If so, what did you think about it initially?

2) What's been your general approach to this game? Looking through your ISO, I'm struggling to find much town motivation from your play so far.

3) This one's more of a question for everyone I guess but is it standard for doc role PMs to say that you can't target yourself? I know there are some variations where the doc can target himself, but isn't it assumed that you can't in most cases?
1. No

2. I just haven't had much motivation at all. That's often true up to lylo for me.
I'm still failing to see how that comes from a townie perspective. Scum already know who's who and have less motivation because of that.
Believe me, town can very easily be unmotivated. check my meta and you'll see that I'm frequently unmotivated up to lylo or lylo-1.
AaronFrost wrote:
In post 569, Hectic wrote: Why is Aaron fucking Frost obvtown?
After this game I'm gonna ask the mods if I can change my username to Aaron Fucking Frost.
I wish username changes were possible, that would be funny. at the very least, I'll gladly propose it as a title for you postgame.
Hectic wrote:Well, shit, this doesn't bode well.

If you're town, Aaron, I'm not aggressively pushing you, I'm trying to get some fucking thoughts out of you so that I can sort you/skitter tomorrow assuming we lynch correctly today.

But fuck me, you're both scumreading me.
The fact skitter claimed VT last when she probably could've got away with some kind of PR claim does give her some points.
But I don't really know what exactly she'd claim here that would be fair.

@Spam: Remind me of your Aaron scumread me?
to be taken care of post-wall post
skitter30 wrote:hectic i know this is going to be a while since you've gone vla but when you get back, i need you to show me why you're town

if we get it right today given the current gamestate i'm probably going to be holding hammer tomorrow so if you're town you need to explain to me why i should be voting aaron over you
ok that's a bad one right there
Hectic wrote:I really don't fucking like you setting this narrative of Aaron vs me tomorrow with you as the deciding vote.

I'm actually really unsure on you and Aaron right now. Aaron has improved the last couple of irl days.
*mindmeld continues*
AaronFrost wrote:I actually agree with Hectic on this one. That statement seems to imply that you're conf!town which is far from the case. Just because we're both townreading you doesn't make you conf!town.

This might just be paranoia speaking but now I'm feeling like it could be skitter. Hectic is still my stronger scumread, but I haven't ruled out scum!skitter either. It's not gonna matter if we mislynch today though.
hmm, not sure what to think of this post.
AaronFrost wrote:Spam where you at dude.

If you're town, then convince me that you are.
Ask me whatever once I finish isoing you. I'm glad to answer. The same goes for everyone else.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:01 am

I'm about 10 posts into Aaron's iso rn, and honestly, it's sounding more like newish town than scum. I'm not sure what prompted my original sr there, but I'm starting to lean a bit more town. Also, with skitter claiming vt, that puts her solidly back in the scumpool.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:05 am

Yeah I'm not sure what prompted my sr other than maybe subconcious omgus. His iso is actually pretty good. skitter, you're in the hot seat now.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:06 am

In post 459, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 247, NotMySpamAccount wrote:

It doesn't look like
I'll
get Azu today, so let's try going back to VOTE: reaper('s replacement)
I think this might be a scum slip that everyone somehow missed.
O yeah, for got about this post. it still sucks.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:07 am

Throw questionsa t me ladies and gents, I'm back from v/la and topped up on motivation.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:13 am

Oh look a pagetop.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:20 am

In post 601, skitter30 wrote:
In post 597, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Yeah I'm not sure what prompted my sr other than maybe subconcious omgus. His iso is actually pretty good. skitter, you're in the hot seat now.
do tell
Your posts haven't been great today. If you want me to do a detailed iso of you, just say the word.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:49 am

In post 603, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 596, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I'm about 10 posts into Aaron's iso rn, and honestly, it's sounding more like newish town than scum. I'm not sure what prompted my original sr there, but I'm starting to lean a bit more town. Also, with skitter claiming vt, that puts her solidly back in the scumpool.
In post 602, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 601, skitter30 wrote:
In post 597, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Yeah I'm not sure what prompted my sr other than maybe subconcious omgus. His iso is actually pretty good. skitter, you're in the hot seat now.
do tell
Your posts haven't been great today. If you want me to do a detailed iso of you, just say the word.
Extremely opportunistic given that hectic already displayed his issues with skitter.
as I said, we're mindmelding a lot today. also, I'm capable of coming up with my own points. do you want me to?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:53 am

In post 604, Tchill13 wrote:Also why do you imply I couldn't have read sample role PMs before I claimed that it said I specifically couldn't self protect? You act like me checking would be pointless because I already committed. That's something scum would check BEFORE claiming that type of information.
I meant that after you committed to the "my role pm specifically says" thing, you couldn't go back and change it.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:09 am

In post 613, AaronFrost wrote:Spam have you even considered the possibility of Hectic being scum? From your point of view, Tchill is obviously scum, and you seemed set on me being the other one until recently and now you think it's skitter.

Can you show me which posts from skitter you dislike?
I've certainly considered the possibility, but I at first found scum!you more likely, and now scum!skit. I'm about to start working on skitter's iso.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:09 am

In post 612, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 595, NotMySpamAccount wrote: I mean it hasn't been obvious. I'd have to go back over his iso for specifics, which I'll do after this wallpost, but he's rubbed me the wrong way for most of the game.
If this is true, then why wait until Day 3 to bring it up? Why didn't you voice your concerns about me earlier?
I thought I had brought it up earlier, not sure wher though, so I'll check.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:12 am

Ok guess I didn't. I'll do skitter's iso now I guess.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:23 am

Ok, so going through skitter's iso, she's playing completely differently from how I've seen her play in other games. Usually, there's a lot more content coming from her, including fairly ferquent wallposts and lots of reasoning. This game she's posting mostly quick thoughts etc., which is not like her. I've never played acompleted game with scum!skit, but she got best scum team for basically hiding perfectly, not being so obvtown that she ought to have been shot, but not being so scummy that she got lynched. that's what she's done here.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:37 am

skitter30 wrote:My playstyle's been in flux over the the past month or so
(Like i can point to a towngame that just finished where i did ... exactly what you're calling me out on)

You're basically making an (inaccurate) holistic playstyle argument, and not explaining what i've done here, in this game, that's scummy
One big difference is that that game had a whole lot more content from you. Your posts weren't just simple comments, but actually advancing the gamestate substantially. I don't see that here, and I'd invite anyone else to go look at that link and see if they agree with me. Simply, BOP says you should have contributed a
lot
more to the game than you have.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:33 am

In post 626, Tchill13 wrote:
skitter30 wrote:
More like a slum.
In post 380, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 369, skitter30 wrote:
skitter30 wrote:
More like a slum.
but like he recognizes azu is an easy mislynch ... so why doesn't he just aim to do that today instead of this wifom- stuff?
That's the whole point.
Everyone
recognized azu as an easy ml. Yet he was still shot. So who looks best from that nk? The guy who said azu absolutely had to be lynched.
In post 407, NotMySpamAccount wrote:k,
I took a step back from the game and reread everything from a neutral pov
. My reads have totally shifted, and I like Hectc for town now. I actually think Elements is scum. I don't want to hammer early, so I'll just UNVOTE: , but

Pedit: perfect timing lol
What happened here?
Maybe if you read my post you'll find out.
Tchill13 wrote:
In post 435, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
Elements wrote:Whatever, this isn't changing ever. All that will happen is Hectic and Spam hypnotise you more into thinking I'm scum.
If you're town, we're hsving a talk postgame. PSA because apparently I have to keep saying this: DON'T SELFHAMMER AS TOWN. IT'S ANTI-WINCON 99.9% OF THE TIME.
Fake rage?
Nope real rage. I'd say more, but ongoing games.
Tchill13 wrote:BOP?
Burden of Proficiency. When a good player like skitter has really not contributed much to the game besides being on consensus mislynches, not standing out from the rest of the players, or the like, it's far more likely that she's scum, since town!skit would presumably have played better. It's not a foolproof theory, but it can't be discounted.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Wait what the heck am I doing. I'm casing skitter, when I know tchill is scum. I should be casing him instead to make people vote conf!scum.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:24 pm

In post 44, Tchill13 wrote:I might go ahead and lock town the hectic dude.

Players that think certain alignments NEVER do anything tend to be town and they also tend to think they're always right. They're fun ppl to mess with, but it's too early for that.
In post 51, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 49, Elements wrote:
In post 47, Tchill13 wrote:Reaper was the first player to unvote other than the self voter.
I have a name you know.
You will hereby be known as the self voter until I call you by your actual name.
Tchill is just here to mess with people so far.
In post 60, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: reaper

I actually agree with you. I voted elements to see what NotMySpam would do but I'm more interested in pushing reaper tbh.
In my experience, voting somewhere to see what someone else would od tends not to be in good faith, and "reaction testing" is just an excuse for bad/scum play.
In post 133, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 131, Elements wrote:
In post 130, Tchill13 wrote:So far 3 ppl have thrown shade at me without acting on it.
Which three?
Reaper, azure and NotMySpamAccount
Me: votes tchill
Tchill: NMSA threw shade without acting on it.
In post 166, Tchill13 wrote:2 wagons at L-1 before page 8. Doesn't surprise me that neither has went through, I highly doubt this one does. Other than frost azure can't pinpoint a reason for any vote. Can't really look too much into RVS votes imo, I mean I don't think either wagon has had good reason tbh because reapers and azures blew up for little to no reason.
Distancing from two easy future mls.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:37 pm

In post 203, Tchill13 wrote:UNVOTE:

OK I've seen enough (
but my goodness is it tempting to annoy azure even more lol
)

I like azure for town. Shows frustration I can relate to when it comes to bad townies.

I think elements reasoning for unvoting is bogus. Doesn't make sense to remove your vote from a fear of hammer when ypi could have don't that when, azure was immediately put at L-1.
More of Tchill just here to annoy.
In post 225, Tchill13 wrote:UNVOTE:

im gonna reread the thread at some point.
Huh, so when tchill rereads the thread it's fine, but when I do it's scummy.
In post 339, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: Elements

Let's see what happens.
Might be nai, but I hate it when people use this as reasoning outside of rvs.
In post 449, Tchill13 wrote:We'll all claim and then I'll give my thoughts.
Fishing for a real pr to cc and force a 1v1 after his "fake vt claim".
In post 456, Tchill13 wrote:I'd prefer my scum reads have to claim without seeing everyone else do so first.

Please let hectic and spam go before anyone else.
Again, trying to be in total control of massclaim as if he's conf!town.
In post 480, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 476, Hectic wrote:
In post 448, Tchill13 wrote:OK mass claim time.

I'm vt. I think hectic is next then NotMySpamAccount.
Why the fuck did you claim VT here?

At least this confirms there's one scum between Tchill and Spam.
I agree that Aaron is likely the second.
??? Dude. I'm the doc and I crumbed. I wanted to see what everyone claimed. I only claimed vt there because I crumbed. Spam is scum.
Also this is not how you do massclaim as town pr. You claim your real role, and then use the crumb if forced into a 1v1. You don't lie and then pretend to have done it to bait a cc.

In post 503, Tchill13 wrote:I just want to know who spam "targeted" he didn't even give us that info.
keeps trying to get this info to makes sure he knows who he can safely nk in case he loses the 1v1, despite knowing that outing that info is anti-town.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:13 am

In post 657, AaronFrost wrote:That's my point. He was putting so much effort into pushing scum!skitter and now he's all of a sudden dropping it.
yeah, because I should focus on getting people to vote conf!scum, not someone who I'm pretty sure is scum but not certain. I can prevent the loss today by getting tchill lynched, but lynching skit could concievably end it today if I'm wrong. Therefore, it's objectively better for town if I go after tchill today (since it's only going to be me or him)
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:12 am

In post 660, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 658, Tchill13 wrote:So you think it's skitter/spam? I can see that.
Could be.

Alternate theory is that
Spam's trying to push a mislynch to skitter for if/when we enter D4 LyLo
. I will say I'm feeling slightly less confident that skitter is town but I need to ISO her.
The only way for me to push a ml is if I'm scum, but if I'm scum the nthe only way you reach d4lylo is if I get lynched. I can't push a ml if I'm dead. Therefore, the bolded is impossible regardless of my alignment.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:08 am

In post 662, skitter30 wrote:
In post 659, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 657, AaronFrost wrote:That's my point. He was putting so much effort into pushing scum!skitter and now he's all of a sudden dropping it.
yeah, because I should focus on getting people to vote conf!scum, not someone who I'm pretty sure is scum but not certain. I can prevent the loss today by getting tchill lynched, but lynching skit could concievably end it today if I'm wrong. Therefore, it's objectively better for town if I go after tchill today (since it's only going to be me or him)
i'm not sure why it took you so long to recognize the obvious
Neither am I, but I've realized it now.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:51 am

This lylo has been brutal and I don't see a way out. My motivation to play this is p much gone, and I doubt we win this even if I do somehow get tchill lynched. I can tell the tide is turning against me, and that's mostly my fault, but I'll make one last push to see if I can convince you guys somehow, and then I'm gonna throw in the towel. I know this is blatant AtE, but it's all I can do at this point.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:04 am

In post 52, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 48, NotMySpamAccount wrote:VOTE: Elements

Hectic's post was a beauty. I have high expectations for this game.

Pedit: nvm this is a bad post VOTE: Tchill

Your call buddy.
Phrases this post like an rvs omgus vote, but doesn't vote me for some reason, instead votes an easier ml.
In post 60, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: reaper

I actually agree with you. I voted elements to see what NotMySpam would do but I'm more interested in pushing reaper tbh.
In my experience this usually comes from scum trying to back out of a bad play.

He says reaper's reasoning is too weak in , then walks it back and says he believes him in .

, and are just commentary, not a real contribution. Same for and , and now that I look at it, most of the beginning of D2, too.

He also throws a lot of shade around that time.

Of course in lylo we have the lie about being vt, so LaL is in play, and then he spends most of his time just shading me without commenting on my actual play at all. With that said...

Tchill, I challenge you do do an isodive on me like I've done twice now to you. See if you can come up with anything I've done that's scummier than you.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:11 pm

In post 759, skitter30 wrote:i don't really have anything new to say
Yeah, that's the problem. Tchill won't be here til tomorrow, so y'all will be rushed to choose which of us to lynch.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:31 pm

In post 761, skitter30 wrote:oh wow there's only like 4 days left
i think most people have already chosen tbh
Yep, but I've done my best, and now all I can do is wait for tchill to show up, and then try to refute whatever he posts.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:41 pm

welp, I may as well give up. I'm town, but there's no way I avoid the lynch today. gg scum.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:36 am

DAngit I knew I was losing that one, especially once I realized I was up agains scum!skit too. Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:46 am

can't wait to play with you as town in the future!
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:58 am

In post 804, AaronFrost wrote:Thanks Salad for modding.

Sorry for mislynching you Spam :(

Fun group of players for the most part.
It's fine, I played even worse than usual.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:40 am

In post 808, skitter30 wrote:
In post 800, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead.
i might need to sig this
:D
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:49 pm

In post 822, Tchill13 wrote:I liked elements d2 (other than the hammer), hectics game theory (the persona in itself is gonna cause division which is why i wanted you in lylo), and azures d1 play (actually seems like a decent player when lvl headed).

but basically town lost this game. Which is a shame because I was excited about fake claiming for the 1st time lol. Also the 1st time I went out of my way to not blow up the thread as scum. I really wish I could have seen hectics in game reaction to my skitter/spam case. Was a bit disappointing when spam gave up lol. I was ready for a fight haha.
I did all the fighting I could, I just wasn't prepared for that lylo.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”