BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 548, chkflip wrote:Do you often ask people (esp. ones you couldn't possibly have a proper read on) what to do with
your
vote?
I like to ask people who tell me to unvote where I should vote and since you are on Elbirn I would assume you want my vote there as well.

I've said multiple times I want to lynch on the Senator wagon.

1. Titus wagon went no where.
2. You are hell bent on stopping a Drew lynch
3. That leaves mordhaus and then Grey left on the wagon.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

Why solely on the wagon tho
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 551, chkflip wrote:Why solely on the wagon tho
Because we have so many conf towns on that wagon. POE is easier with a smaller sample size.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:23 am

Post by Korina »

@chk the op mentions aliens too, jsyk
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:43 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 550, BrightEyedFish wrote:I've said multiple times I want to lynch on the Senator wagon.
I think I've missed why
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:14 am

Post by Titus »

I still don't believe in a cult but I don't think DD is a viable lynch. That sucks.

Now, I need to look at the votes and see if Elbrin/DD is S/S.

UNVOTE: DD
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Wait shit I got senator and morhaus confused
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

chk do you have a scum read other than elbrin
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:44 am

Post by chkflip »

Yes.

Titus, why are you unvoting Doctor Drew -- the CLAIMED ANTI-CULT ROLE -- if you DoN't BeLiEvE tHeRe'S a CuLt??
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 558, chkflip wrote:Yes.

Titus, why are you unvoting Doctor Drew -- the CLAIMED ANTI-CULT ROLE -- if you DoN't BeLiEvE tHeRe'S a CuLt??
You've found a hole in her moon logic. Bring the killing fire.

Zo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 558, chkflip wrote:Yes.

Because sitting on a lynch that has zero chance to go through is dumb as shit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Why don't you try poking holes in their claim
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 480, Doctor Drew wrote:Elbirn was giving reasons why I am not scum, then decided to vote me when a bit of heat on flubb was happening, had a weird and seemingly forced dispute with flubb and mordhaus, then somehow led to a vote on me.

I don't like Titus and the lurkers (horrible name for a metal band), but I feel there is scum in the elbirn/flubb/mordhaus interaction.......reading it in real time it seemed out of place. Reading it from an iso just made it seemed forced and fake.

My vote will have a bit of self preservation (cue flubb calling me a hippo crate), but this is the point in the pit when I am knocked down and look up at a dude who thinks he dominated me, but I stand up, look him in the eyes, the breakdown hits......and I own him.

VOTE: elbirn
Yes I thought I would promote ~content~ by counterwagoning in defense of Flubb, a townread, voting you, a not-townread, when you two were the leading wagons. I then vanished for my weekend instead of following up on this because mafia is actually a chore that distracts me from work and not a thing I do for fun, a fact I forget every few months when I decide to sign up for a game.

I don't know what to do with your claim
UNVOTE:
In post 530, Korina wrote:
Elbirn, care to explain why your gladiate ability didn't seem to work?
Fakeclaiming Gladiator is to me as cults are to you, see above, etc.
In post 529, The Baker wrote:
VC 2.3 - Zazz

Doctor Drew (4): Titus, Elbirn, Flubbernugget, BrightEyedFish
Elbirn (4): Doctor Drew, GreyICE, chkflip, Flubbernugget
Emperor flippyNips (1): Mordhaus
Not Voting (2): Korina, Emperor flippyNips
With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Day 2 ends on Wednesday, September 25 2019 at 3:15pm EST in (expired on 2019-09-25 15:15:00)
gobbledygook is V/LA until Tuesday.
@MOD:
Flubber is voting twice here, his vote should only be on me I believe
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 531, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 526, Elbirn wrote:
In post 524, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: elbrin
Its Sunday fuck off
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Thursday, Sunday, Saturday

The days keep coming no matter what you do to stop them.

Once I thought that if I did enough cocaine that I would be able to stay up forever and then the date would never change because its not tomorrow until you go to sleep.

So what does it being Sunday have to do with how rude you were about that vote?

ZO
Hey Elbrin, this might not be your fault you missed this, sometimes i turn invisible, but it only happens when i close my eyes, so i never know when its happening or not.

I would like you to answer. Ill give you some cocaine if you do?

Zo
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Mordhaus »

And i know this might not be metal enough for my buddies, but i have a soft side too.

Anyone check out Shallow from A Star is Born? Shit is fire. I need to find my lady gaga irl.
Z
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 477, GreyICE wrote:Okay, it's time for my wall post. First, I've been trying to see who believed my claim, versus who challenged me. I know that scum would trust my claim, and look to avoid getting shot if I was lynched, while I figured town might be like "I don't believe you, fuck you, get hung." If nothing else, even if I did get run up, it would give me some idea who to shoot.

Unfortunately I have ONLY ONE READ FROM THIS. The only people who have antagonized me even a little are either confirmed town (who are... town). So FUCK THE POLICE. You know what this game isn't? IT ISN'T BRUTAL. THIS IS THE LEAST BRUTAL GAME OF MAFIA EVER. THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE. THAT IS FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE. IT IS TIME FOR SOME BRUTAL READS.

[...]

Elbirn
- He's pretty ballsy scum, if he's scum. Just coming out and pushing. But he says its his personality. His personality is a little metal. Like a crappy metal. Maybe tin, or gallium, or something like that. NOT HARD METAL.

BUT SERIOUSLY Why is he pushing for DR DREW VERSUS FLUBBERNUGGET?

Am I still scum or not, Elbirn? BECAUSE I HAVE A FUCKING GUN IF YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME. IT'S PRETTY METAL.

Seriously, ever since poking me about the vengeful townie claim a little, he's moved on to Drew and Flubber. It's like he knows I am a vengeful townie, and wants to see my reads before he pushes for my lynch.
I'm pretty sure the only thing I said was my personality was my general demeanor/attitude but sure yeah. I've explained why I pushed drew vs flubb; townreading flub, dueling wagons are bae, drew was mediocre and the other leading wagon. People pushing my townread get the stinkeye, ez game. You can also be scum even if I'm not currently wedged up your arsehole, there are other scum and with our dismal day one we need info. And frankly I don't *know* that you're scum, but yeah as I noted vengeful townie is textbook smart-scum fake-claim, and you're definitely competent enough to fake it. And hell I don't see why baby boy Toki could be vengeful either

Your reasoning in that last paragraph is bananas btw, if I were scum moving on from you it would be because I knew you'd shoot me, not because of your reads because why the fuck would I care about your reads before offing you? You're trying to fit an agenda to me that doesn't even exist or make sense. There's a difference between trying to understand what someone is doing and trying to make up an agenda for someone, and I think scum-ice does the latter
In post 477, GreyICE wrote:
Doctor Drew
- Ugh. So, one of the reasons I initially wasn't posting as much was I wanted to see what Drew did after saying he'd play better. I like giving people some space when I don't have a good read to see what they do. And Drew has played a little better. A little.

Unfortunately his main thing was to back off pushing me. I don't like that. Not one bit. It feels like he is distinctly afraid of me. And the content has been lacking.

Scumteam: Elbirn/Dr. Drew - weak distancing attempts between them, and both of them are playing poorly.

Shoutout to: Roster/Emperor. Probably the third scum is in there.
I think it's odd that you propose me/drew as a pair here. You don't seem to have much of a reason for Drew-scum or for us being scumbuddies, you just kinda tossed it out there. Has your read on Drew updated since his roleclaim? Can you elaborate on drew-scum if you still scumread him, or give examples of us "distancing", because naturally I'm inclined to think you're full of it. Show me them big brain thought processes sweaty

Tell ya what if you're vengeful we can hug it out in the dead thread

VOTE: GreyICE
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 563, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 531, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 526, Elbirn wrote:
In post 524, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: elbrin
Its Sunday fuck off
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Thursday, Sunday, Saturday

The days keep coming no matter what you do to stop them.

Once I thought that if I did enough cocaine that I would be able to stay up forever and then the date would never change because its not tomorrow until you go to sleep.

So what does it being Sunday have to do with how rude you were about that vote?

ZO
Hey Elbrin, this might not be your fault you missed this, sometimes i turn invisible, but it only happens when i close my eyes, so i never know when its happening or not.

I would like you to answer. Ill give you some cocaine if you do?

Zo
Sorry I didn't understand this as being a serious question that needed answering.

It's Sunday. Fuck off.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 566, Elbirn wrote:Sorry I didn't understand this as being a serious question that needed answering.

It's Sunday. Fuck off.
Yeah, it is a serious question. What about Sunday makes you reply with Fuck Off?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 567, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 566, Elbirn wrote:Sorry I didn't understand this as being a serious question that needed answering.

It's Sunday. Fuck off.
Yeah, it is a serious question. What about Sunday makes you reply with Fuck Off?
"Leave me alone, I'm smoking cannabis and watching bad horror movies with the bois"
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

This is a boring line of questioning
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 526, Elbirn wrote:Its Sunday fuck off
In post 568, Elbirn wrote:"Leave me alone, I'm smoking cannabis and watching bad horror movies with the bois"
In post 523, Elbirn wrote:I haven't read much since my last post and I want to make a post happen soon but videogames are calling me BL3 just came out

So uh gimme a minute
Maybe its just me, but I feel like there is little difference between this game and a video game. Yes this game is using a different skill set and is firing off different parts of the brain, but in essence this is still a game that you choose to be a part of.

Dr. Rockso says he understands the thought process, but its one that has always baffled me.

Like this is how i relax and unwind. Its how i connect with people I dont have a chance to connect with in real life. I still do things irl and have a life, but this is something I choose to do and therefore I dont get the "Weekend is me time" because this is no different than me playing a round of disc golf for 2 hours, or reading a book, or sitting in front of my tv playing video games.

If you dont play on the weekends thats fine, do you, but dont come in here and tell someone to fuck off because they made a choice to use their time in a way that is different from how you choose to use your time.

Rockzo bitches
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 569, Flubbernugget wrote:This is a boring line of questioning
Blow me.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Present it
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 572, Flubbernugget wrote:Present it

LETS GO! IM DR. ROCKZO. I DO COCAINE!!!!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Lol

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”