chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:29 am

Post by chkflip »

That L-1 vote is atrocious and we both know he doesn't mean you single handedly did a Goddamn thing. Add reaching and passive dismissal without actual defense to why this is the right lynch, town.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Elbrin is at L1?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

UNVOTE:

Elbrin deserves L1 but i dont trust this town
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 600, chkflip wrote:That L-1 vote is atrocious and we both know he doesn't mean you single handedly did a Goddamn thing. Add reaching and passive dismissal without actual defense to why this is the right lynch, town.
Were you this up in arms when Drew put senator at l-1 and Gob hammered right before confirming IC?

Where was your outrage then?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:34 am

Post by chkflip »

Jesus Christ this town is frustrating.

GreyICE, my man. Come in and help me one way or the other.

Pedit: I wasn't in the game yet. Flail harder, scum.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:36 am

Post by chkflip »

Curious as to why a single vote of pressure made your cartoon character posting disappear though. Now THAT'S funny.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 604, chkflip wrote:Jesus Christ this town is frustrating.

GreyICE, my man. Come in and help me one way or the other.

Pedit: I wasn't in the game yet. Flail harder, scum.
Sorry i forgot you were a replacement.

You both had cock related sns and i dont know if rooster ever posted.

I dropped it when i started to push Elbrin, also figure that after someone claimed the real flavor that our idea of naming our heads after an existing character didnt make much sense.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 605, chkflip wrote:Curious as to why a single vote of pressure made your cartoon character posting disappear though. Now THAT'S funny.
Do you think that I would be better or worse equipped to handle any heat you bring my way in or out of character?

I feel like i could excuse a lot by saying im just a rock and roll clown who does a lot of cocaine, but instead when i was making a real push i set aside my persona for a second and made the push.

Have you been this againsty the elbrin lynch the whole time or just since i pushed?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Rockso here. I support the other head, I guess, but it's not my preferred play. Back to lurking. :D
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Mordhaus »

chk, kinda looks like you were on board with the elbrin lynch at vote #3, and then when he hit l-1 you bailed and attacked the person who put him there.

So you are good with a wagon until it hits critical mass and then you bail and attack the person who agreed with you and put the wagon to l-1?

And then you start attcking me as a player and calling shit into question that is NAI like my persona.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Mordhaus »

So what chk/elbrin team and then maybe 1 more or something different?

ZO anything not signed is me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:50 am

Post by chkflip »

But you kept doing the character after someone claimed Rockso tho.

Idc what you do, I'm just noticing NOW that the characters dropped. It's neither towny nor scummy. Just something I noticed.

My Elbirn vote was pressure for him coming in and telling whomever it was to fuck off. I thought that was strange. The more he has posted, though, the more I'm not seeing him as scum. It seems genuine in the sense that this is how he responds to pressure. I'll eat my own asshole later if I'm wrong, sure, but he's town for now.

Your haphazard L-1 vote is garbage and scummy. Your flail after just makes me want to rope you more.

And now I MUST BE SCUM because I don't like the way you're holding yourself here? Fucking classic.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Your push on me wasn't real???? I'm hurt :'(
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 595, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 591, Elbirn wrote:
In post 589, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 588, chkflip wrote:I get being aggressive. I'm aggressive. GreyICE was aggressive in that reads post. But you're just cursing at people while poorly defending yourself. Do you always play like this or Is a post restriction associated with this?

This is actually starting to read like jester to me.
Shrug. He's just salty that he got caught coming on to check the scum thread, probably saw his partner telling him flubber voted him for his activity so he came into the thread and posted a funny fuck you jab.

Caught scum is caught.
I have an ongoing game that just started and I was clearly popping in and out. But we're not allowed to talk about ongoings so here we are breaking rules

Your townread flip on me is opportunistic af so good job with the primo play, you and greyice are power scumming it right now

I'm VT someone please help I dont want to be here anymore finish it
Why announce your role but not flavor?
Why does it matter? I'm the senator from the council of bad people, I dont remember his actual name but its "senator something".
In post 596, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 594, Elbirn wrote:second dead townie that's his fault
Did i single handedly vote senator out?

The guy said the band is scum in this game and then couldnt manage to come up with simple things from his role pm that would have shown he was town. Then he claimed like 3 roles too many for the game and was quickly killed by a majority of people in the game.

Nice attempt at shading me on the mislynch though.
The guy proposed scum could be the band based on his flavor of being town and not a bandmate and the band being an obvious minority group of 4-5 people. It made sense but you pushed it as a weird slip. Then when you crawled inside of his asshole over minutae (as you are clearly wont to do) he said who he was but not the actual name because he's not a pedantic tryhard. If you're still trying to push that claiming "straw suit mcswede boy" is worth lynching or is "a lie" then dude my God I don't even want to play with you.

I also never claimed this was solely your fault/responsibility, but you started that wagon and for some reason while I was stinkeyeing the entire affair I stuck my head up my own ass and blamed everyone BUT you for that entire shitshow because I was town reading you because I don't know why. Now you're trying to do the same shit to me and I'm not about it
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Elbirn »

I'm senator stampingston
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

Elbrin, if you legit want to die, I will vote you. I don't have enough of a read on you which does worry me. You come across as apethic scum but that read doesn't make total sense with the game state and the lack of people guarding you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 615, Titus wrote:lack of people guarding you.
Is chk not enough of a defence for you? Does noon logic require more dire odds to be effective?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 616, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 615, Titus wrote:lack of people guarding you.
Is chk not enough of a defence for you? Does noon logic require more dire odds to be effective?
Moon

And frankly no since chkflip is also against the counter DD.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 615, Titus wrote:Elbrin, if you legit want to die, I will vote you. I don't have enough of a read on you which does worry me. You come across as apethic scum but that read doesn't make total sense with the game state and the lack of people guarding you.
I don't want to die I just have the approximate sensitivity of a wet paper bag

Plz come play more I have no idea what your alignment is or what you're doing and I want you to be town
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Mordhaus »

Autocorrect has been severely fucking me lately. I keep putting in the right words and its like nope, that doesnt make sense he must have meant noon.

And that makes sense. Where are you on the POE taking into account claims and whatnot?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:20 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 615, Titus wrote:Elbrin, if you legit want to die, I will vote you.
Don't do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 618, Elbirn wrote:
In post 615, Titus wrote:Elbrin, if you legit want to die, I will vote you. I don't have enough of a read on you which does worry me. You come across as apethic scum but that read doesn't make total sense with the game state and the lack of people guarding you.
I don't want to die I just have the approximate sensitivity of a wet paper bag

Plz come play more I have no idea what your alignment is or what you're doing and I want you to be town
I am trying. I am just exasperated with real life. People being idiots here doesn't help. I just am withdrawing from that.

Semi-bastard excludes cult. Cult is bastard. Town believes cult. I don't believe there's a smart person to work with.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 621, Titus wrote: Semi-bastard excludes cult. Cult is bastard. Town believes cult. I don't believe there's a smart person to work with.
Is semi-bastard even a defined category we can work with that 100% excludes a cult? Even when the mod mentione a "cult like situation?"

DD's claim would be....not a sensical claim anyone would make for any reason if there is no cult. Surely we'd pick up on there not being a cult before long, after a few days/flips?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:46 am

Post by chkflip »

@MOD: Do you, personally, consider cult bastard or semi-bastard?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 622, Elbirn wrote:
In post 621, Titus wrote: Semi-bastard excludes cult. Cult is bastard. Town believes cult. I don't believe there's a smart person to work with.
Is semi-bastard even a defined category we can work with that 100% excludes a cult? Even when the mod mentione a "cult like situation?"

DD's claim would be....not a sensical claim anyone would make for any reason if there is no cult. Surely we'd pick up on there not being a cult before long, after a few days/flips?
If we all believe a cult exists, he makes a great fake claim
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”