Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by NaCl »

In post 1696, Unstuck in Time wrote:
In post 1694, NaCl wrote:
In post 1691, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The fact that nobody but me and S_S has been mainly advocating for NaCL so far makes me wonder if NaCL is scum. Currently there is a lower percentage of townies compared to scum since Night 1 passed, so i'm thinking scum would be feeling more confident in pushing for mislynches. Like maybe what we're seeing with RCE and UiT? I feel like they might both just be a distraction, the former even more so than the latter. Therefore the fact that not so many people has jumped on NaCL's scummy behaviour in favour of trashing RCE and UiT makes me feel like NaCL is the safest bet to vote right now.
I don't think i'm going to switch my vote.
In post 1693, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1692, RCEnigma wrote:I think I've glazed over most of the time when nacl posts. Run me through your scumread Norwegian.
Well some of it i've said already in posts here and there, but i guess i should put all of my thoughts into one post so it will become more coherent.
First of all, he's been wanting to lynch me for a long time based upon the "tone of my posts" but he hasn't elaborated further, so i don't know why he keeps trying to raise attention to me. In day 1 he really wanted to lynch me, but "compromised" on lynching Tris instead. I know this is not too interesting since there's no way for me to prove i'm a townie, but i can't leave behind the possibility that he is scum who found himself what he believes to be a "easy" target, and keeps trying to test the waters to see if the town is willing to mislynch me.
Then in post he strongly advocates lynching Benhalkum, but hammers Tris, so he found himself two suspects, both of which turned out to be town. I believe this might have been him attempting to set up a day 2 mislynch in the form of benhalkum once the Tris lynch went through, but his plan was thwarted when the vig killed Ben. (Which is what i assumed happened) NaCL
might
be the vigilante as well, but if he was i don't think he would be acting so hostile against his future vig kill and bringing unwanted attention upon himself by the mafia and their ability to nightkill. So if my theory is correct, then NaCL is one of the most anti-town people i've currently nailed down of the whole rooster. If he's scum then his lynch would give a lot of information as well, he's claimed he was "heavily against" the Fake-PP wagon of D1, so if he's scum= Fake-PP most likely scum as well. NaCL's votes have always seemed opportunistic to me, he will seem content with anyone's lynch except for Fake-PP's wagon for some reason. Preferring to spend his time being combative about why anyone "votes for that guy" like he wants to bring it up later if he knows their mislynch will give him ammo for setting up future mislynches and he can later go "aha! He voted for X, clearly scummy!"
In post 1625, NaCl wrote:To be honest, though, it feels like I'm a 'safe' place for people to park their votes on, given how it happened yesterday as well.
This gives me bad vibes.

As for RCE and UiT i feel like the attacks on RCE are kinda artificial, it's just a crappy WIFOM argument as well as some (You're not like THAT in the games i've played with you?! WHERE'S THE REAL RCE???!) which seemed to me like bad arguments even back in D1, so i don't find them too engaging here in in D2 either. UiT's wagon seems more natural, but i have this feeling that UiT is genuine. It seems like they want to help town, but the whole "hydra" thing is making them difficult for each other to communicate which makes it easy for anyone to point out inconsistencies between the two.
Thank you for doing this. I was starting to doubt you were scum overnight but you really proved me wrong. VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

I don't believe you would have changed your mind or your vote on me regardless of how many people were voting me. If more people were voting me, would you say that makes me town? It's ridiculous logic.

Next, I wasn't scumreading you for your tone, I said you were a null read in that post at that point. I didn't like you because of your voting patterns. The wagon on Fake-PP grew too quickly for a town wagon compared to what I was seeing, and I think someone who got on early is scum, which is why I'm also suspicious of Hoptic.

Yes, I hammered Tris because that lynch was going through regardless. Do you think that I would have been doing that if it was between you and Tris, or Benhalkum and Tris, or anyone? Because Tris wasn't going to come back, and short of anyone claiming scum openly, that lynch wasn't changing. It's really easy to say that Benhalkum was me setting up a mislynch after he flipped, but did you ever consider how scummy he was?

You keep calling me anti-town rather than scum as an out for when I flip town.

My defense of Fake-PP is because I thought the wagon was bad.

Your attack on me is bad and it's clearly not taking an actual look at what I'm saying. If you're town, look over it again and stop lying about what my actual reasons are.
I agree that the logic is convoluted and ridiculous. So how exactly is that scummy?

Check the join date. You think scum makes a bizarre case out on you when he's one of two on the wagon and needs 4 more to hop on or tries to make a passable case on the other developing wagon and hops on which makes 3 and only needs 3 more with Hoptic already saying I'm probably scum? If anything, S_S's vote on you is worse, because he voted you to kick off the day shading you for hammering before a claim when Tris was V/LA and we were probably too late for a different wagon anyway.

I really don't understand your SR of Norwegian here. The only way it makes sense is if you think he's trying to pull people off of me since I'm the counter-wagon at the moment. Do you think I'm scum with Norwegian? I think I'm having trouble with how him pushing you with bad logic means he's scum?

BP
You know that reasoning only works if you're town, right?

And I'm more focused on Norwegian because of his play yesterday, and the fact that he's lying about my reasons. If he was town, why would he be misrepresenting what I've been doing like that? It's not that he's just making a bad case, it's that misrepresenting and discrediting my posts on him from before. None of the things he was saying I was doing was for the reason I was doing it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1684, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1679, Gamma Emerald wrote:a concussion
:eek:
all the best- head injuries are horrible!

I really don't want to be that guy but.......
Spoiler:
In post 1, Baezu wrote:If you will have an excessively long V/LA or will not have regular access to the internet/forums, please request replacement instead.
I asked Baezu, don't need to yet
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1697, Unstuck in Time wrote:
In post 1695, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
The wagon on Fake-PP grew too quickly for a town wagon compared to what I was seeing, and I think someone who got on early is scum, which is why I'm also suspicious of Hoptic.
I heavily defended Fake-PP at a point in time where the vote could have been pushed trough. If i was scum, and Phoenix town, there is no good reason why i wouldn’t have just sat in a dark corner and given zero shits about his lynch. If you’re the same and townread Phoenix, i don’t see why scumreading me for being an early vote is any longer relevant.
When did you heavily defend fakePP?
Through the argument which starts at .
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

NaCL’s response to my case is quite telling. A townie NaCL might have reacted like BP has done, pointing out flaws in my logic and perhaps being forgiving and assuming It is just as likely that i could be a townie on a bad track, instead he has become hyper aggressive and claims there is no way i am anything but scum. NaCL’s behaviour just doesn’t feel natural.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:02 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 1704, NorwegianboyEE wrote:NaCL’s response to my case is quite telling. A townie NaCL might have reacted like BP has done, pointing out flaws in my logic and perhaps being forgiving and assuming It is just as likely that i could be a townie on a bad track, instead he has become hyper aggressive and claims there is no way i am anything but scum. NaCL’s behaviour just doesn’t feel natural.
Your logic doesn't have flaws. It's misrepresenting what I'm doing. And you're still not actually acknowledging that and continuing to push on me regardless of what actual argument I'm making.
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Unstuck in Time »

In post 1701, NaCl wrote:
In post 1696, Unstuck in Time wrote:
In post 1694, NaCl wrote:
In post 1691, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The fact that nobody but me and S_S has been mainly advocating for NaCL so far makes me wonder if NaCL is scum. Currently there is a lower percentage of townies compared to scum since Night 1 passed, so i'm thinking scum would be feeling more confident in pushing for mislynches. Like maybe what we're seeing with RCE and UiT? I feel like they might both just be a distraction, the former even more so than the latter. Therefore the fact that not so many people has jumped on NaCL's scummy behaviour in favour of trashing RCE and UiT makes me feel like NaCL is the safest bet to vote right now.
I don't think i'm going to switch my vote.
In post 1693, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1692, RCEnigma wrote:I think I've glazed over most of the time when nacl posts. Run me through your scumread Norwegian.
Well some of it i've said already in posts here and there, but i guess i should put all of my thoughts into one post so it will become more coherent.
First of all, he's been wanting to lynch me for a long time based upon the "tone of my posts" but he hasn't elaborated further, so i don't know why he keeps trying to raise attention to me. In day 1 he really wanted to lynch me, but "compromised" on lynching Tris instead. I know this is not too interesting since there's no way for me to prove i'm a townie, but i can't leave behind the possibility that he is scum who found himself what he believes to be a "easy" target, and keeps trying to test the waters to see if the town is willing to mislynch me.
Then in post he strongly advocates lynching Benhalkum, but hammers Tris, so he found himself two suspects, both of which turned out to be town. I believe this might have been him attempting to set up a day 2 mislynch in the form of benhalkum once the Tris lynch went through, but his plan was thwarted when the vig killed Ben. (Which is what i assumed happened) NaCL
might
be the vigilante as well, but if he was i don't think he would be acting so hostile against his future vig kill and bringing unwanted attention upon himself by the mafia and their ability to nightkill. So if my theory is correct, then NaCL is one of the most anti-town people i've currently nailed down of the whole rooster. If he's scum then his lynch would give a lot of information as well, he's claimed he was "heavily against" the Fake-PP wagon of D1, so if he's scum= Fake-PP most likely scum as well. NaCL's votes have always seemed opportunistic to me, he will seem content with anyone's lynch except for Fake-PP's wagon for some reason. Preferring to spend his time being combative about why anyone "votes for that guy" like he wants to bring it up later if he knows their mislynch will give him ammo for setting up future mislynches and he can later go "aha! He voted for X, clearly scummy!"
In post 1625, NaCl wrote:To be honest, though, it feels like I'm a 'safe' place for people to park their votes on, given how it happened yesterday as well.
This gives me bad vibes.

As for RCE and UiT i feel like the attacks on RCE are kinda artificial, it's just a crappy WIFOM argument as well as some (You're not like THAT in the games i've played with you?! WHERE'S THE REAL RCE???!) which seemed to me like bad arguments even back in D1, so i don't find them too engaging here in in D2 either. UiT's wagon seems more natural, but i have this feeling that UiT is genuine. It seems like they want to help town, but the whole "hydra" thing is making them difficult for each other to communicate which makes it easy for anyone to point out inconsistencies between the two.
Thank you for doing this. I was starting to doubt you were scum overnight but you really proved me wrong. VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

I don't believe you would have changed your mind or your vote on me regardless of how many people were voting me. If more people were voting me, would you say that makes me town? It's ridiculous logic.

Next, I wasn't scumreading you for your tone, I said you were a null read in that post at that point. I didn't like you because of your voting patterns. The wagon on Fake-PP grew too quickly for a town wagon compared to what I was seeing, and I think someone who got on early is scum, which is why I'm also suspicious of Hoptic.

Yes, I hammered Tris because that lynch was going through regardless. Do you think that I would have been doing that if it was between you and Tris, or Benhalkum and Tris, or anyone? Because Tris wasn't going to come back, and short of anyone claiming scum openly, that lynch wasn't changing. It's really easy to say that Benhalkum was me setting up a mislynch after he flipped, but did you ever consider how scummy he was?

You keep calling me anti-town rather than scum as an out for when I flip town.

My defense of Fake-PP is because I thought the wagon was bad.

Your attack on me is bad and it's clearly not taking an actual look at what I'm saying. If you're town, look over it again and stop lying about what my actual reasons are.
I agree that the logic is convoluted and ridiculous. So how exactly is that scummy?

Check the join date. You think scum makes a bizarre case out on you when he's one of two on the wagon and needs 4 more to hop on or tries to make a passable case on the other developing wagon and hops on which makes 3 and only needs 3 more with Hoptic already saying I'm probably scum? If anything, S_S's vote on you is worse, because he voted you to kick off the day shading you for hammering before a claim when Tris was V/LA and we were probably too late for a different wagon anyway.

I really don't understand your SR of Norwegian here. The only way it makes sense is if you think he's trying to pull people off of me since I'm the counter-wagon at the moment. Do you think I'm scum with Norwegian? I think I'm having trouble with how him pushing you with bad logic means he's scum?

BP
You know that reasoning only works if you're town, right?

And I'm more focused on Norwegian because of his play yesterday, and the fact that he's lying about my reasons. If he was town, why would he be misrepresenting what I've been doing like that? It's not that he's just making a bad case, it's that misrepresenting and discrediting my posts on him from before. None of the things he was saying I was doing was for the reason I was doing it.
Yes I do, which is why I'm so convinced of it personally. I don't think Asgard is pulling off a multi-level pocketing Gambit. Of course maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that's what's happening. So yes, I get that I'm the only one that would be persuaded by that reason alone absent me flipping, so that's why I asked you if you think I'm scum with him, which you ignored in your response. So I'll ask again. Do you think I'm scum with Norwegian, because otherwise your push of him doesn't make sense in light of what I pointed out.

BP
Hydra of TemporalLich and Billy Pilgrim
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:20 am

Post by Something_Smart »

VOTE: Platinum
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why is plat being voted now
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:23 am

I didn't really think the slot was towny, but I was hesitant to vote there because of the amount of people who seemed willing to vote them.

That doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:50 am

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: fake!PP
<(") | (")>
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Hoptic »

RC felt too under the radary. Low on actual content. Nobody really paying attention. Feels like the kind of semi-townie player that flips mafia.
I can buy the UIT hydra dissonance being real/townie.
Would probably vote Platinum but should probably have another look at some point.
Hope you recover soon Gamma.

VOTE: NaCL

-Hop
Light and L
Light and L
Townie
Light and L
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Light and L »

it's possible scum deliberately let my wagon die so they could shitpush me later.

- chennis
Platinum Phoenix
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Platinum Phoenix »

In post 1712, Light and L wrote:it's possible scum deliberately let my wagon die so they could shitpush me later.

- chennis
>_<

um
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who’s that? A troll?

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:37 pm

It's a different chennis hydra that he posted from by mistake.
Platinum Phoenix
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Platinum Phoenix »

yeah, i hydraslip embarrassingly often - my b.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by NaCl »

@UiT

I looked over you again, and I think you're probably town. I had a solid townread D1, it weakened a bit after your D2 posts. But I agree, you're probably not scum. Still, I don't really see that it would clear Norwegian if you're town. Do you not think that he could push me if he's scum even if you're town?

Also, just to be clear, what do you think of his case on me? I think you believe that he's wrong, but not lying, and I want to know why you think he's able to make such a mistake and isn't going out of his way to misrepresent what I've said and done.
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:33 pm

In post 1717, NaCl wrote:@UiT

I looked over you again, and I think you're probably town. I had a solid townread D1, it weakened a bit after your D2 posts. But I agree, you're probably not scum. Still, I don't really see that it would clear Norwegian if you're town. Do you not think that he could push me if he's scum even if you're town?

Also, just to be clear, what do you think of his case on me? I think you believe that he's wrong, but not lying, and I want to know why you think he's able to make such a mistake and isn't going out of his way to misrepresent what I've said and done.
Let me re-read tomorrow. Had an intense day of driving around so I want to recommit. I know when I read it it struck me as bad, but I didn't see any misrepresentation. Let me re-read it in light of your comments to see if I do see some misreps.

I don't see what scum!Norwegian gets out of pushing you instead of me when he could have pushed me up higher. I can't remember if he was scumreading me at the time, so that's something I'm going to have to recheck. I did find his comment that he hard defending fake!PP at the height of his pressure to be a misrep. I'm further concerned that when I asked him to clarify what he meant, he pointed me to a post where he was still scumreading fakePP and still voting him.

Care to explain that Norwegian? Also, what reaction of mine exactly was the reaction that you would have expected from town!NaCL when you said you would have expected something like what you saw from my slot?

BP

BP
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:34 pm

Also, those votes on fakePP happened very close together. Why now OGPP?

BP
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Because I'm back from a break and engaged now. As I said, I did not like how that wagon dismantled yesterday.

Glad someone realized I exist and asked that tbh.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

People complained about a lack of counterwagon, then the one that was built and pushed through was on town. So - yes, most likely scum on that wagon, but also, fake!PP is probably scum.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Wait - all what votes happened quickly? Your's was Monday.

There are only three.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:45 pm

I think he specifically meant mine and yours.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Pretty much a nonevent then