, was
    shot
    Night 4

Spoiler: Modkill (0)

Game History
Pre-Game
: Role PMs Sent!
Day 1 (Part 1)
: Almost50 revealed to be IC | Day 1 Starts | Bingle replaces Arcfield | Bingle flips; VC reset
Day 1 (Part 2)
: Dog | gobbledygook replaces gobbledygook | YOU MUST DIE | Lil Uzi Vert replaces Turin Turambar | Inferno390 Slot flips; N1 begins

VCs
Day 1 (Part 1)
: v1.0 | 1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4
Day 1 (Part 2)
: v1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.Final
Last edited by Korina on Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:48 am, edited 31 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Korina »

Rules and Such

Stolen from my old rules, which I forgot if I
stole
borrowed without permission from anyone...

General Rules/Game Etiquette
  1. Obey all site-wide rules. We should all know this by now, right? Right?
  2. Talking outside of the thread about this game is forbidden. The only way you're allowed to is if your role gives you permission to a PT. If that's the case, you may talk about the game in there.
  3. Quoting any private communications in the thread isn't allowed either. You're allowed to quote it in any PTs you have access to, just not the main thread.
  4. Flavor is merely flavor. It doesn't mean anything further than a story I'm trying to tell. You can read/play the entire game without understanding a single bit of the flavor.
  5. Follow the golden rule, (do unto others as you would have them do unto you), at all times. I understand mafia can get heated, but keep it civil.
  6. If you can somehow edit/delete your posts, don't. If I find out you did, then I'll have to figure out exactly what I do next, and it'll probably result in a reroll.
  7. Play towards your win-condition at all times. Don't gamethrow.
  8. I reserve the right to update these rules as I see fit. Rule updates will be announced publicly in thread.
Activity/Prods and V/LA
  1. At least once every 48 hours, you
    must post relevant, game-advancing content,
    otherwise you will be prodded.
  2. If you actually post literally once every 48 hours, I reserve the right to change your prod-timer to be 24hrs.
  3. If you accumulate three prods OR you do not reply within 24hrs of the prod, you will be replaced.
  4. Prodges will delay the prod-timer for 24hrs.
  5. If you are V/LA, prods will come every 72 hours.
  6. All V/LAs must be declared in thread, or via the V/LA tags.
  7. If you will have an excessively long V/LA or will not have regular access to the internet/forums, please request replacement instead.
  8. Saturday and Sunday are counted as 12hrs each, causing the weekend to count for 24hrs altogether.

Deadlines/Player Actions
  1. Unless told otherwise, each day will last two weeks, and each night will last two days.
  2. If the day/night is extended for any reason, I will post that in thread.
  3. If you possess any actions, you must submit it to
    me
    otherwise it will be treated as if you took no action.
  4. If you may target multiple people, you must specify which action targets which player, otherwise I will disregard them.
Voting
  1. A simple majority is required to lynch, (half the player list, rounded down, plus one).
  2. No-Lynch requires a simple majority if the number of living players is odd, and only half if the number is even.
  3. If you are using an abbreviation of a player's name, please make sure we can understand who you are referring to. If we can't, it doesn't count.
  4. If it looks like a vote, it is a vote.
  5. Unvoting isn't required, but appreciated.
  6. There is no plurality, and if you don't lynch someone by deadline, nobody gets lynched.
  7. If you have multiple votes, your oldest vote is changed before the newer ones.
Setup Specific Rules
  1. The game is confirmed to have at least three town-aligned members, and two mafia/werewolf-aligned players. If that requirement isn't met, alignments will be changed to meet it.
  2. All PTs have daytalk enabled and will not change unless some role causes it to.
  3. Jesters and Lynchers do not automatically end the game if they win.
  4. Cults cannot recruit informed scum. (Eg. Mafia cannot be recruited, but Serial Killers can.)
  5. If a Lyncher's target is night-killed, they become a Neutral Survivor instead.
  6. All win conditions for all major groups are listed below:
    Spoiler:
    Town
    : You, and the
    Town
    win once
    all threats to the
    Town
    are eliminated, and at least one
    Townie
    is still alive.

Mafia
    Mafia
    win once
    all threats to the
    Mafia
    are eliminated and at least one
    Mafioso
    player is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Werewolf
    Werewolves
    win once
    all threats to the
    Werewolves
    Werewolf

Alien
    Aliens
    win once
    all threats to the
    Aliens
    Alien

Pirate
    Pirates
    win once
    all threats to the
    Pirates
    Pirate

Cult
    Cult
    win once
    all threats to the
    Cult
    Cultist

Serial Killer
    : You win once
    all threats to you are eliminated, and you are currently alive or you were alive in the previous phase, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Neutral Survivor
    : You win if
    you are alive at the end of the game.

Lyncher
    your target, (Player Name), is lynched.

Jester
    you are lynched.

Unjester
    you are not lynched.
Miscellaneous Rules
  1. Twilight lasts until the thread is locked, and the player's role is posted.
  2. You aren't dead until you are told you are dead, and your role has been posted.
  3. When you are dead, you are allowed to make one contentless Bah! post.
  4. Do not use the following colors:
    , which I will use for modding, and
    #ff9896
    , which I will use for flavor.
  5. Follow the spirit of the rules.
Last edited by Korina on Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Korina »

For sake of the game, I have attached a sample VT and sample Mafia Goon role PM.

Spoiler: Sample VT PM
Vanilla Town
Grand Idea UPick

Welcome, Korina! You are a
Vanilla Townie
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:
~ You have no special abilities apart from your voice and your vote.

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Town
win once
all threats to the
Town
are eliminated, and at least one
Townie
is still alive.

Please confirm you have read your role-card by
submitting your role-name, alignment, and summarizing any abilities you have.

Spoiler: Sample Mafia Goon PM
Mafia Goon
Grand Idea UPick

Welcome, Korina! You are a
Mafia Goon
, and aligned with
The Mafia

Abilities:
~ You have no special abilities apart from your factional abilities, your voice and your vote.

Factional Abilities:
~ You secretly know that your partners are
the worst, the Mafia Goon
and
Vex Vience, the Godfather
~ You may find the Mafia PT here, where you may talk to your partners at any time.
~ Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Mafia
win once
the
Mafia
obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Please confirm you have read your role-card by
submitting your partners names OR by posting in the Mafia PT.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Korina »

I am currently making the role PMs, and I will send them out once I have finished. I also need to create all the PTs and whatnot, however, I will update this post when I am done.

All Role PMs and PTs have been made, read over, and confirmed to be totally correct. Now sending out them. (9/22 - 0:59 EDT)

All PMs are out. 13/15 need to confirm, OR 48hrs. (expired on 2019-09-24 01:15:00) remain. (9/22 - 1:15 EDT)
13/13

I'm readying the flavor and the D1 vote count. Bear with me for day start.
Last edited by Korina on Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:10 am, edited 7 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Korina »

Pre-Game Flavor
The booming sound of the brass knocker abruptly pounding against the wooden doorframe suddenly jerked you awake. You drearily glanced around your bedroom in a haze as you tried to steal a quick glance at your alarm clock. The bold, digital typeface proudly displaced "8:23." You groaned. It was too early for anyone to be bothering you, much less anyone that you deeply cared about. Pulling the covers back over your head, you rolled over, hoping that whoever it was would simply lose interest and walk away.

They didn't. Instead, they began knocking harder, yelling "Oi, I know you're in there! I've gots something I gotta deliver to ya, and you gotta sign for it!"

You groaned louder, forcibly dragging yourself out of bed. You angrily muttered something to yourself before yelling back "I'll be down in a minute." If they wanted to rudely awaken you, the least they could do is wait a few minutes. Feet dangling off the edge, you finally mustered the strength to push yourself off and onto the carpet. Hobbling your way over to the bedroom door, you effortlessly swung it open before making your way down to the front door. Looking through the peephole, you could see the man impatiently waiting for you to open the door.

You sighed, unlocking the door and swinging it open. "What do you need?" you angrily asked, staring at them. They didn't reply, instead thrusting a clipboard towards you. They pointed at the dotted line and mumbled "Sign here," to you. You snatched the clipboard out of his hand and quickly glanced over the paper. Nothing of interest stood out to you as you signed the paper and handed it back to him. The person nodded, taking back the clipboard and handing you a manila envelope instead before turning around and walking away.

"Wait, what the fuck is this?" you called out to them. They didn't reply however. You growled to yourself, shaking your head before closing the door behind you. You sighed, starting at the envelope that was delivered. On the front, in fancy gold script was the words "MafiaScum Museum Invitation." Instantly, the questions started to flood your mind, yet you knew you wouldn't be able to answer any of them unless you opened the envelope. Inside was just two papers. A formal letter, and a small card with five lines on it. You checked the letter first.

Letter wrote:Greetings. If you are reading this letter, it means you have been cordially invited to the MafiaScum Museum for an important event. The details of this event shall be withheld until your arrival, however, please ensure you browse the Grand Idea Mafia archives before you arrive. Additionally, we request you write down anywhere from one to five of the archived ideas on the small card included with the rest of this envelope. Among that, you will also find instructions on how to access the archives and where to come on September 22nd, at 9:00 AM.

Thank you,
Korina
Owner of MafiaScum Museum
That was today. You had nearly thirty-five minutes to get down to the museum for whatever the hell this was suppose to be. There was no time to waste. You quickly got dressed, and then rushed out the door, unsure of what was to come...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Korina »

Flavor
When you arrived at the museum, you could see fourteen others waiting around. You could only assume they were attending the mysterious event as well. As you waited with the others, you could faintly hear from behind the giant doors of the museum someone talking. "I'm telling you Tom, this time it'll be different, I swear! I made sure I sent out the invitations to the correct people!" they excitedly said.

Only a few seconds later, the doors to the museum swung open, revealing Korina and the worst. Instantly, Korina's ecstatic grin went to a frown of utmost disappointment. "Who... who the fuck are all of you? I didn't invite any of you! Go away, you're not welcome here!" he angrily shouted before turning back around and storming inside. He didn't get very far before one of you shouted "We got your letter!" at him.

Korina instantly froze in place before swiveling around. A bewildered expression lingering on his face as he cocked his head to the side. "Could... could you repeat that please?" he cautiously asked.

The same person as before spoke up again. "We... got... your... letter," they replied slowly.

Korina stared off to the side before descending the stairs and grabbing the nearest person's letter. Mumbling to himself as he read, he finally handed it back to them as he nodded. "Yes, yes. My apologies, I totally forgot. We've had some... uh... problems before. The wrong people showed up, so I'm a little on edge about that. If I may please have all the cards I sent. I'll explain the purpose of them in a moment," he promptly explained. As he turned around once again to ascend the steps, his gaze fell onto Chemist and Ceejay. He froze, staring intently at them. "Who are you two? I know I invited fifteen, not seven... y'know what? Just come on in. I don't really care. You can watch, just don't break anything."

When he reached the very top of the stairs, he turned back around and addressed all seventeen of them. "As you may or may not know, mith, the previous owner of the museum, has unfortunately passed away. Along with zoraster, Kison, Thesp… T-Bone, Untrod Tripod, Micc… all the staff, except for me... and I think one other. For anyone wondering, they died in a freak car accident. All of them. At the same time. Very strange, I know," he said, frantically scanning each of the faces before him. "Anyways, I was told according to mith's will that I now own the museum, which I believe that was in error. I should also know who it should go to, and I'm very capable of making the final decision."

He paused for a moment. "I can tell you for a fact mith is wrong, and I'm not capable of making that decision. Hell, if the first two museums burnt down, I really doubt I can be trusted with this. So, I'm going to make all fifteen of you play a game of mafia for it. That's why I wanted the cards," he remarked, looking down at each of the cards and marking something on them. "Please come up and collect your card. Once all of you have it, you will have about fourteen days to come to a conclusion of who should be lynched and removed from the museum. One last thing, I just remembered who was the other survivor..."

He paused once again before pointing at Almost50. "Him. He's the only other survivor of that freak car accident. As a result, I may or may not have given him some extra abilities, like the fact that I guaranteed him to get town in this game, and that I would tell you guys that. So here I am, doing the thing. Anyways, your time is wasting. Get to lynching, or something."

IC Reveal
Almost50
has been revealed to be an
Innocent Child
and aligned with
The Town
!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Korina »

Day 1
Day 1 Begins, and ends in (expired on 2019-10-06 16:25:00)

VOTE COUNT 1.0
TemporalLich (0):

Inferno390 (0):

NotMySpamAccount (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Turin Turambar (0):

chennisden (0):

pisskop (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Hectic (0):

Almost50 (0):

Arcfield (0):

KidAmn (0):

Rautherdir (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (15):
TemporalLich, Inferno390, NotMySpamAccount, Gamma Emerald, Turin Turambar, chennisden, pisskop, Dr Easy Bake, gobbledygook, Hectic, Almost50, KidAmn, Rautherdir, ofrhz
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2019-10-06 16:25:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Remember: Flavor is just flavor. Don't use it to make arguments.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:26 am

Post by KidAmn »

1st
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:26 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Let the memes begin
time will end
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:26 am

Post by gobbledygook »

IC Reveal
Almost50
has been revealed to be an
Innocent Child
and aligned with
The Town
!
Yoooman, I see you
I see you
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Rautherdir »

4th
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:28 am

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: Inferno

You gonna just kill a ton of town PRs again?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Inferno390 »

DAYVIG: GOBBLE

lol jk, definitely not a Dayvig
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:30 am

Post by TemporalLich »

if that actually kills gobble inferno is a liar

and I'd be willing to vote regardless of gobble's alignemnt
time will end
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:31 am

Post by KidAmn »

I would like to formally request a D1 extension to February 6th 2020

No particular reason

PEdit:
Vote: Gamma Emerald
sus as fuck btw
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Gamma hasn’t even posted yet
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:32 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VOTE: KidAmn

That GE vote is the worst RVS vote I've ever seen.

Congrats, you win a vote.
time will end
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:33 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 16, TemporalLich wrote:VOTE: KidAmn

That GE vote is the worst RVS vote I've ever seen.

Congrats, you win a vote.
Does it have sprinkles?
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Korina »

In post 14, KidAmn wrote:I would like to formally request a D1 extension to February 6th 2020

No particular reason

PEdit:
Vote: Gamma Emerald
sus as fuck btw
Extension request denied. You did not fill out the proper paperwork. The proper paperwork can be found here.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:34 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 15, Inferno390 wrote:Gamma hasn’t even posted yet
Exactly
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:34 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I would be so sad if I just got dayvigged
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Oh really? Well I'll show you a worse RVS vote.
VOTE: Almost50
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:37 am

Post by KidAmn »

I'm here to chew gum and post memes

TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:37 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 21, Rautherdir wrote:Oh really? Well I'll show you a worse RVS vote.
VOTE: Almost50
you mad lad, you actually voted the IC

I'm not sure whether to SR you hard or SR you a little for this
time will end
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Korina »

>
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B