, was
    shot
    Night 4

Spoiler: Modkill (0)

Game History
Pre-Game
: Role PMs Sent!
Day 1 (Part 1)
: Almost50 revealed to be IC | Day 1 Starts | Bingle replaces Arcfield | Bingle flips; VC reset
Day 1 (Part 2)
: Dog | gobbledygook replaces gobbledygook | YOU MUST DIE | Lil Uzi Vert replaces Turin Turambar | Inferno390 Slot flips; N1 begins

VCs
Day 1 (Part 1)
: v1.0 | 1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4
Day 1 (Part 2)
: v1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.Final
Last edited by Korina on Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:48 am, edited 31 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Korina »

Rules and Such

Stolen from my old rules, which I forgot if I
stole
borrowed without permission from anyone...

General Rules/Game Etiquette
  1. Obey all site-wide rules. We should all know this by now, right? Right?
  2. Talking outside of the thread about this game is forbidden. The only way you're allowed to is if your role gives you permission to a PT. If that's the case, you may talk about the game in there.
  3. Quoting any private communications in the thread isn't allowed either. You're allowed to quote it in any PTs you have access to, just not the main thread.
  4. Flavor is merely flavor. It doesn't mean anything further than a story I'm trying to tell. You can read/play the entire game without understanding a single bit of the flavor.
  5. Follow the golden rule, (do unto others as you would have them do unto you), at all times. I understand mafia can get heated, but keep it civil.
  6. If you can somehow edit/delete your posts, don't. If I find out you did, then I'll have to figure out exactly what I do next, and it'll probably result in a reroll.
  7. Play towards your win-condition at all times. Don't gamethrow.
  8. I reserve the right to update these rules as I see fit. Rule updates will be announced publicly in thread.
Activity/Prods and V/LA
  1. At least once every 48 hours, you
    must post relevant, game-advancing content,
    otherwise you will be prodded.
  2. If you actually post literally once every 48 hours, I reserve the right to change your prod-timer to be 24hrs.
  3. If you accumulate three prods OR you do not reply within 24hrs of the prod, you will be replaced.
  4. Prodges will delay the prod-timer for 24hrs.
  5. If you are V/LA, prods will come every 72 hours.
  6. All V/LAs must be declared in thread, or via the V/LA tags.
  7. If you will have an excessively long V/LA or will not have regular access to the internet/forums, please request replacement instead.
  8. Saturday and Sunday are counted as 12hrs each, causing the weekend to count for 24hrs altogether.

Deadlines/Player Actions
  1. Unless told otherwise, each day will last two weeks, and each night will last two days.
  2. If the day/night is extended for any reason, I will post that in thread.
  3. If you possess any actions, you must submit it to
    me
    otherwise it will be treated as if you took no action.
  4. If you may target multiple people, you must specify which action targets which player, otherwise I will disregard them.
Voting
  1. A simple majority is required to lynch, (half the player list, rounded down, plus one).
  2. No-Lynch requires a simple majority if the number of living players is odd, and only half if the number is even.
  3. If you are using an abbreviation of a player's name, please make sure we can understand who you are referring to. If we can't, it doesn't count.
  4. If it looks like a vote, it is a vote.
  5. Unvoting isn't required, but appreciated.
  6. There is no plurality, and if you don't lynch someone by deadline, nobody gets lynched.
  7. If you have multiple votes, your oldest vote is changed before the newer ones.
Setup Specific Rules
  1. The game is confirmed to have at least three town-aligned members, and two mafia/werewolf-aligned players. If that requirement isn't met, alignments will be changed to meet it.
  2. All PTs have daytalk enabled and will not change unless some role causes it to.
  3. Jesters and Lynchers do not automatically end the game if they win.
  4. Cults cannot recruit informed scum. (Eg. Mafia cannot be recruited, but Serial Killers can.)
  5. If a Lyncher's target is night-killed, they become a Neutral Survivor instead.
  6. All win conditions for all major groups are listed below:
    Spoiler:
    Town
    : You, and the
    Town
    win once
    all threats to the
    Town
    are eliminated, and at least one
    Townie
    is still alive.

Mafia
    Mafia
    win once
    all threats to the
    Mafia
    are eliminated and at least one
    Mafioso
    player is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Werewolf
    Werewolves
    win once
    all threats to the
    Werewolves
    Werewolf

Alien
    Aliens
    win once
    all threats to the
    Aliens
    Alien

Pirate
    Pirates
    win once
    all threats to the
    Pirates
    Pirate

Cult
    Cult
    win once
    all threats to the
    Cult
    Cultist

Serial Killer
    : You win once
    all threats to you are eliminated, and you are currently alive or you were alive in the previous phase, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Neutral Survivor
    : You win if
    you are alive at the end of the game.

Lyncher
    your target, (Player Name), is lynched.

Jester
    you are lynched.

Unjester
    you are not lynched.
Miscellaneous Rules
  1. Twilight lasts until the thread is locked, and the player's role is posted.
  2. You aren't dead until you are told you are dead, and your role has been posted.
  3. When you are dead, you are allowed to make one contentless Bah! post.
  4. Do not use the following colors:
    , which I will use for modding, and
    #ff9896
    , which I will use for flavor.
  5. Follow the spirit of the rules.
Last edited by Korina on Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Korina »

For sake of the game, I have attached a sample VT and sample Mafia Goon role PM.

Spoiler: Sample VT PM
Vanilla Town
Grand Idea UPick

Welcome, Korina! You are a
Vanilla Townie
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:
~ You have no special abilities apart from your voice and your vote.

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Town
win once
all threats to the
Town
Townie
is still alive.

Please confirm you have read your role-card by
submitting your role-name, alignment, and summarizing any abilities you have.

Spoiler: Sample Mafia Goon PM
Mafia Goon
Grand Idea UPick

Welcome, Korina! You are a
Mafia Goon
, and aligned with
The Mafia

Abilities:
~ You have no special abilities apart from your factional abilities, your voice and your vote.

Factional Abilities:
~ You secretly know that your partners are
the worst, the Mafia Goon
and
Vex Vience, the Godfather
~ You may find the Mafia PT here, where you may talk to your partners at any time.
~ Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Mafia
win once
the
Mafia
obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

submitting your partners names OR by posting in the Mafia PT.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Korina »

I am currently making the role PMs, and I will send them out once I have finished. I also need to create all the PTs and whatnot, however, I will update this post when I am done.

All Role PMs and PTs have been made, read over, and confirmed to be totally correct. Now sending out them. (9/22 - 0:59 EDT)

All PMs are out. 13/15 need to confirm, OR 48hrs. (expired on 2019-09-24 01:15:00) remain. (9/22 - 1:15 EDT)
13/13

I'm readying the flavor and the D1 vote count. Bear with me for day start.
Last edited by Korina on Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:10 am, edited 7 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Korina »

Pre-Game Flavor
The booming sound of the brass knocker abruptly pounding against the wooden doorframe suddenly jerked you awake. You drearily glanced around your bedroom in a haze as you tried to steal a quick glance at your alarm clock. The bold, digital typeface proudly displaced "8:23." You groaned. It was too early for anyone to be bothering you, much less anyone that you deeply cared about. Pulling the covers back over your head, you rolled over, hoping that whoever it was would simply lose interest and walk away.

They didn't. Instead, they began knocking harder, yelling "Oi, I know you're in there! I've gots something I gotta deliver to ya, and you gotta sign for it!"

You groaned louder, forcibly dragging yourself out of bed. You angrily muttered something to yourself before yelling back "I'll be down in a minute." If they wanted to rudely awaken you, the least they could do is wait a few minutes. Feet dangling off the edge, you finally mustered the strength to push yourself off and onto the carpet. Hobbling your way over to the bedroom door, you effortlessly swung it open before making your way down to the front door. Looking through the peephole, you could see the man impatiently waiting for you to open the door.

You sighed, unlocking the door and swinging it open. "What do you need?" you angrily asked, staring at them. They didn't reply, instead thrusting a clipboard towards you. They pointed at the dotted line and mumbled "Sign here," to you. You snatched the clipboard out of his hand and quickly glanced over the paper. Nothing of interest stood out to you as you signed the paper and handed it back to him. The person nodded, taking back the clipboard and handing you a manila envelope instead before turning around and walking away.

"Wait, what the fuck is this?" you called out to them. They didn't reply however. You growled to yourself, shaking your head before closing the door behind you. You sighed, starting at the envelope that was delivered. On the front, in fancy gold script was the words "MafiaScum Museum Invitation." Instantly, the questions started to flood your mind, yet you knew you wouldn't be able to answer any of them unless you opened the envelope. Inside was just two papers. A formal letter, and a small card with five lines on it. You checked the letter first.

Letter wrote:Greetings. If you are reading this letter, it means you have been cordially invited to the MafiaScum Museum for an important event. The details of this event shall be withheld until your arrival, however, please ensure you browse the Grand Idea Mafia archives before you arrive. Additionally, we request you write down anywhere from one to five of the archived ideas on the small card included with the rest of this envelope. Among that, you will also find instructions on how to access the archives and where to come on September 22nd, at 9:00 AM.

Thank you,
Korina
Owner of MafiaScum Museum
That was today. You had nearly thirty-five minutes to get down to the museum for whatever the hell this was suppose to be. There was no time to waste. You quickly got dressed, and then rushed out the door, unsure of what was to come...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Korina »

Flavor
When you arrived at the museum, you could see fourteen others waiting around. You could only assume they were attending the mysterious event as well. As you waited with the others, you could faintly hear from behind the giant doors of the museum someone talking. "I'm telling you Tom, this time it'll be different, I swear! I made sure I sent out the invitations to the correct people!" they excitedly said.

Only a few seconds later, the doors to the museum swung open, revealing Korina and the worst. Instantly, Korina's ecstatic grin went to a frown of utmost disappointment. "Who... who the fuck are all of you? I didn't invite any of you! Go away, you're not welcome here!" he angrily shouted before turning back around and storming inside. He didn't get very far before one of you shouted "We got your letter!" at him.

Korina instantly froze in place before swiveling around. A bewildered expression lingering on his face as he cocked his head to the side. "Could... could you repeat that please?" he cautiously asked.

The same person as before spoke up again. "We... got... your... letter," they replied slowly.

Korina stared off to the side before descending the stairs and grabbing the nearest person's letter. Mumbling to himself as he read, he finally handed it back to them as he nodded. "Yes, yes. My apologies, I totally forgot. We've had some... uh... problems before. The wrong people showed up, so I'm a little on edge about that. If I may please have all the cards I sent. I'll explain the purpose of them in a moment," he promptly explained. As he turned around once again to ascend the steps, his gaze fell onto Chemist and Ceejay. He froze, staring intently at them. "Who are you two? I know I invited fifteen, not seven... y'know what? Just come on in. I don't really care. You can watch, just don't break anything."

When he reached the very top of the stairs, he turned back around and addressed all seventeen of them. "As you may or may not know, mith, the previous owner of the museum, has unfortunately passed away. Along with zoraster, Kison, Thesp… T-Bone, Untrod Tripod, Micc… all the staff, except for me... and I think one other. For anyone wondering, they died in a freak car accident. All of them. At the same time. Very strange, I know," he said, frantically scanning each of the faces before him. "Anyways, I was told according to mith's will that I now own the museum, which I believe that was in error. I should also know who it should go to, and I'm very capable of making the final decision."

He paused for a moment. "I can tell you for a fact mith is wrong, and I'm not capable of making that decision. Hell, if the first two museums burnt down, I really doubt I can be trusted with this. So, I'm going to make all fifteen of you play a game of mafia for it. That's why I wanted the cards," he remarked, looking down at each of the cards and marking something on them. "Please come up and collect your card. Once all of you have it, you will have about fourteen days to come to a conclusion of who should be lynched and removed from the museum. One last thing, I just remembered who was the other survivor..."

He paused once again before pointing at Almost50. "Him. He's the only other survivor of that freak car accident. As a result, I may or may not have given him some extra abilities, like the fact that I guaranteed him to get town in this game, and that I would tell you guys that. So here I am, doing the thing. Anyways, your time is wasting. Get to lynching, or something."

IC Reveal
Almost50
has been revealed to be an
Innocent Child
and aligned with
The Town
!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Korina »

Day 1
Day 1 Begins, and ends in (expired on 2019-10-06 16:25:00)

VOTE COUNT 1.0
TemporalLich (0):

Inferno390 (0):

NotMySpamAccount (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Turin Turambar (0):

chennisden (0):

pisskop (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Hectic (0):

Almost50 (0):

Arcfield (0):

KidAmn (0):

Rautherdir (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (15):
TemporalLich, Inferno390, NotMySpamAccount, Gamma Emerald, Turin Turambar, chennisden, pisskop, Dr Easy Bake, gobbledygook, Hectic, Almost50, KidAmn, Rautherdir, ofrhz
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2019-10-06 16:25:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Remember: Flavor is just flavor. Don't use it to make arguments.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #18 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Korina »

In post 14, KidAmn wrote:I would like to formally request a D1 extension to February 6th 2020

No particular reason

PEdit:
Vote: Gamma Emerald
sus as fuck btw
Extension request denied. You did not fill out the proper paperwork. The proper paperwork can be found here.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #24 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Korina »

>
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #25 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.1
Inferno390 (1):
gobbledygook
Gamma Emerald (1):
KidAmn
Almost50 (1):
Rautherdir
KidAmn (1):
TemporalLich
TemporalLich (0):

NotMySpamAccount (0):

Turin Turambar (0):

chennisden (0):

pisskop (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Hectic (0):

Arcfield (0):

Rautherdir (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (11):
Inferno390, NotMySpamAccount, Gamma Emerald, Turin Turambar, chennisden, pisskop, Dr Easy Bake, Hectic, Almost50, ofrhz
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
- The paperwork for deadline extension may be found here.
Last edited by Korina on Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #224 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Korina »

>
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #225 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.2
pisskop (2):
Gamma Emerald, Inferno390
Hectic (2):
ofrhz, TemporalLich
Gamma Emerald (1):
KidAmn
Almost50 (0):

KidAmn (0):

TemporalLich (0):

NotMySpamAccount (0):

Turin Turambar (0):

chennisden (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Arcfield (0):

Rautherdir (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4):
NotMySpamAccount, Turin Turambar, chennisden, Almost50
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
- For anyone who didn't look at the deadline extension paperwork, it was a rickroll. Expect a lot of them this game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #250 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.3
pisskop (2):
Gamma Emerald, Inferno390
Hectic (1):
ofrhz
Gamma Emerald (1):
KidAmn
Almost50 (0):

KidAmn (0):

TemporalLich (0):

NotMySpamAccount (0):

Turin Turambar (0):

chennisden (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Arcfield (0):

Rautherdir (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (6):
NotMySpamAccount, Turin Turambar, chennisden, Arcfield, Almost50, Rautherdir
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
- For anyone who didn't look at the deadline extension paperwork, it was a rickroll. Expect a lot of them this game.
- Seeking replacement for Arcfield, who didn't pick up their Role PM.
Last edited by Korina on Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #253 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Korina »

Deadline is frozen at 13d, 6hr, 20min
Deadline will continue as normal until 12d, if no replacement for Arcfield has been found. If no replacement has been found by then, deadline will be frozen at 12d until I find replacement for Arcfield.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #321 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Korina »

Bingle replaces Arcfield, effective now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #390 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Korina »

Well played Hectic. Well played.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #392 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Korina »

I just realized that I never sent Bingle his role PM for replacing Arcfield. That has been fixed.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #404 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Korina »

I thought for a second you rickrolled me Deb. I saw my phone switch to the youtube app, and that was it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #405 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.4
NotMySpamAccount (1):
gobbledygook
Inferno390 (1):
Doctor Easy Bake
Rautherdir (1):
Hectic
gobbledygook (1):
pisskop
chennisden (1):
Rautherdir
Hectic (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Almost50 (0):

KidAmn (0):

Turin Turambar (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

Bingle (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4):
Turin Turambar, chennisden, Bingle, Almost50
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
- Bingle replaces Arcfield.
- Post 330 is true, and I confirm it.
Last edited by Korina on Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #607 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Korina »

Dayvig shot has been noted. I will resolve it once I get back, hopefully in like 20ish min.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #619 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Korina »

FlavorHonestly wasn't expecting the dayvig.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #620 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Korina »

Bingle,
Town Interrogator Cop
was shot Day 1!

Spoiler: Bingle PM
Town Interrogator Cop
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, Bingle! You are a
Town Interrogator Cop
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:
~ Each night, you may attempt to target one player in order to both jailkeep and learn their faction.
~ You are not immune to abilities modifying investigative factions, like Miller.
~ You may not target yourself.

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Town
win once
all threats to the
Town
Townie
is still alive.

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #621 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.5
pisskop (0):

TemporalLich (0):

NotMySpamAccount (0):

Inferno390 (0):

Rautherdir (0):

gobbledygook (0):

chennisden (0):

Hectic (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Almost50 (0):

KidAmn (0):

Turin Turambar (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (14):
Turin Turambar, chennisden, Almost50, Gamma Emerald, Inferno390, TemporalLich, NotMySpamAccount, ofrhz, KidAmn, gobbledygook, Doctor Easy Bake, Hectic, pisskop, Rautherdir
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2019-10-06 22:25:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Deadline has been changed due to the dayvig.
Last edited by Korina on Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #624 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 623, pisskop wrote:
In post 621, Korina wrote:pisskop (0):
TemporalLich (0):
NotMySpamAccount (0):
Inferno390 (0):
Rautherdir (0):
gobbledygook (0):
chennisden (0):
Hectic (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
Almost50 (0):
KidAmn (0):
Turin Turambar (0):
Dr Easy Bake (0):
Bingle (0):

ofrhz (0):
No-Lynch (0)
:
Fixed it. No-lynch is technically an option, if you guys really wanted to.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #668 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Korina »

I will give Turin 24 more hours to post before replacing them, since they read my unofficial prod message, but didn't reply.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #788 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.6
TemporalLich (5, L-3!):

chennisden (1):
ofrhz
KidAmn (1):
Almost50
pisskop (0):

NotMySpamAccount (0):

Inferno390 (0):

Rautherdir (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Hectic (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Almost50 (0):

Turin Turambar (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (7):
chennisden, Inferno390, TemporalLich, KidAmn, Doctor Easy Bake, Rautherdir, gobbledygook
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #799 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Korina »

>
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #800 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.7
TemporalLich (5, L-3!):

chennisden (1):
ofrhz
KidAmn (1):
Almost50
Hectic (1):
TemporalLich
pisskop (0):

NotMySpamAccount (0):

Inferno390 (0):

Rautherdir (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Almost50 (0):

Turin Turambar (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (6):
chennisden, Inferno390, KidAmn, Doctor Easy Bake, Rautherdir, gobbledygook
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:

In post 793, TemporalLich wrote:not sure how I was marked as "not voting" but I assume it was the dayvig resetting votes
Dayvig resets votes and changes deadline. That's why you, (and everyone else), was marked "Not Voting" following A50's dayvig.
Last edited by Korina on Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #806 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 802, Inferno390 wrote:cult of dog
Spoiler:
Last edited by Korina on Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #835 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 815, Inferno390 wrote:I mean, I guess we should double check?

@MOD: Is Cult of Dog in this game?

With this we'll get a dog or no answer
I, the game moderator, lack the physical ability to make it publicly known the existence or non-existence of any specific set of abilities and alignment, until I, the game moderator, am required by my obligations as the game moderator and the set of rules that converge to create the game known as mafia, to reveal critical information regarding the private message a person actively participating in this game has received from me, the game moderator, informing them of the specific set of abilities and alignment they possess and when that specific set of abilities may be used, at the very start of the game known as mafia, until the particular person in question is no longer able to actively participate in the game known as mafia, due to a simple majority of players agreeing during the phase dictated as "day" to prevent said player from actively participating, or a smaller group of players who know each other's identities actively choosing to prevent said player from actively participating during a phase dictated as "night".
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #889 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Korina »

In post 863, ofrhz wrote:
In post 835, Korina wrote:
In post 815, Inferno390 wrote:I mean, I guess we should double check?

@MOD: Is Cult of Dog in this game?

With this we'll get a dog or no answer
I, the game moderator, lack the physical ability to make it publicly known the existence or non-existence of any specific set of abilities and alignment, until I, the game moderator, am required by my obligations as the game moderator and the set of rules that converge to create the game known as mafia, to reveal critical information regarding the private message a person actively participating in this game has received from me, the game moderator, informing them of the specific set of abilities and alignment they possess and when that specific set of abilities may be used, at the very start of the game known as mafia, until the particular person in question is no longer able to actively participate in the game known as mafia, due to a simple majority of players agreeing during the phase dictated as "day" to prevent said player from actively participating, or a smaller group of players who know each other's identities actively choosing to prevent said player from actively participating during a phase dictated as "night".
Tl;dr
tl;dr I, the mod, cannot confirm nor deny roles until the player in question dies.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #890 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:33 am

Post by Korina »

Almost50 has been prodded.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #895 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Korina »

Ignore the thread bump. Currently on mobile.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #896 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Korina »

Turin has been prodded.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #898 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Korina »

In post 897, Almost50 wrote:
In post 896, Korina wrote:
Turin has been prodded.
Can you prod Venice and Milan too?
Wat
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #934 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Korina »

vc, also replacement request noted. I'll resolve that first.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #938 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Korina »

gobbledygook replaces gobbledygook, effective now.

Edit: No, gobbledygook hasn't seen any spoilers for the game. I was about to send them the spectator PT link when they sent me the request to replace back in.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #941 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Korina »

Also I'm gonna post the vc on the next page. Too lazy to post it mid-page.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #942 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Korina »

So I'm gonna shamelessly bump the page for the vc
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #943 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Korina »

I don't have any regrets about doing this.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #944 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm the mod, I can do what I want, and I want to shamelessly bump the thread
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #945 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #946 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #947 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #948 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #950 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.8
TemporalLich (4):

chennisden (1):
ofrhz
KidAmn (1):
Hectic
gobbledygook (1):
TemporalLich
pisskop (1):
Inferno390
NotMySpamAccount (1):
Almost50
Hectic (0):

Inferno390 (0):

Rautherdir (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Almost50 (0):

Turin Turambar (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (5):
chennisden, KidAmn, Doctor Easy Bake, Rautherdir, gobbledygook
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
- gobbledygook replaces gobbledygook.
Last edited by Korina on Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #952 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Korina »

Inferno390 wrote: Korina has to die as well
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #973 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #974 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Korina »

>
Last edited by Korina on Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #975 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.9
KidAmn (1):
Hectic
pisskop (1):
Inferno390
chennisden (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Hectic (0):

Inferno390 (0):

Rautherdir (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Almost50 (0):

Turin Turambar (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4):
chennisden, KidAmn, Doctor Easy Bake, Rautherdir
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
- Seeking replacement for Turin, who failed to pick up their prod.
Last edited by Korina on Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #976 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Korina »

Turin is being replaced after failing to pick up their prod.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #984 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Korina »

In post 978, pisskop wrote:
Zombify Turin
Uh… yea... about that... You kinda rolled a Nat1, and uh... heh... how do I put this...? Uh... you kinda... started the zombie apocalypse?

===============

Doctor Easy Bake has been prodded as well.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1021 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1002, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Also my dog is dedicated to my cockiness FYI.
Spoiler:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1022 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Korina »

Spoiler:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1023 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1006, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Double Dog Dare?
In post 1007, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Triple Dog Dare?
Spoiler:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1024 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1003, Dr Easy Bake wrote:“dog” should be “sig”

I always am curious if anyone actually clicks the links I put there. Besides modding it’s probably the thing I put the most effort into.
Spoiler:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1025 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.10
NotMySpamAccount (5, L-3!):
Almost50, ofrhz, gobbledygook, TemporalLich, Hectic

TemporalLich (4):
Turin Turambar, Gamma Emerald, NotMySpamAccount, pisskop
pisskop (1):
Inferno390
KidAmn (0):

chennisden (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Hectic (0):

Inferno390 (0):

Rautherdir (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Almost50 (0):

Turin Turambar (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4):
chennisden, Doctor Easy Bake, Rautherdir, KidAmn
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
- Seeking replacement for Turin, who failed to pick up their prod.
- You guys can thank pisskop for starting the zombie apocalypse
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1026 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Korina »

chennisden has been prodded.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1032 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1031, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
@mod YOUR DOG IS TOO FUCKING CAYOOTE I CANT HANDLE IT
Spoiler:

Also ty <3
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1035 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1033, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
@mod CAN I COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO MEET YOUR DOG???!?!?
Spoiler:

Also, no, sadly, because family issues + college.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1036 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1034, pisskop wrote:doggo is in a car, doggo can come to you.
Spoiler:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1045 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Korina »

Lil Uzi Vert replaces Turin effective now. However, I am now searching replacement for Inferno390.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1052 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Korina »

Gamma Emerald and ofrhz have been prodded.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1072 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:22 am

Post by Korina »

Deadline is being semi-paused due to site issues. If site issues are resolved within the next 24hrs, we'll resume deadline as normal. If not, I'll add up to 72 hours onto deadline. The site issues have been hitting me hard as well.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1078 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Korina »

Site seems to be fixed, so we're gonna resume deadline. I'll add 48hrs to the timer since that was how long the lag lasted for, I think. (expired on 2019-10-08 23:20:00)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1086 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Korina »

As of this post, I am officially resetting all prod-timers. I really don't feel like figuring out who is due for a prod when, so I'm just gonna say reset them and send everyone a PM.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1087 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Korina »

VC after classes.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1091 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1092 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1093 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1094 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1095 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1096 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1097 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1098 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1099 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Korina »

>
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1100 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.11
NotMySpamAccount (4):
Almost50, ofrhz, TemporalLich, Hectic
TemporalLich (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, Gamma Emerald, NotMySpamAccount, pisskop

pisskop (1):
Inferno390
chennisden (1):
Rautherdir
Hectic (1):
gobbledygook
KidAmn (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Inferno390 (0):

Rautherdir (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Almost50 (0):

Lil Uzi Vert (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (3):
chennisden, Doctor Easy Bake, KidAmn
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
- Deadline has also been changed due to site-lag.
- Lil Uzi Vert replaces Turin.
- KidAmn is V/LA until October 4th, 2019.
Last edited by Korina on Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1147 (isolation #77) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Korina »

I will be V/LA for the next 72hrs, considering it's my fall break. If you need me during this time, please spam my discord DMs. Eventually I will get so angry at you that I will just reply to make you stop spamming my DMs. This post is also me saying you are allowed to spam them while I'm V/LA.

My discord tag is Korina#0359. Prods, VC, etc. will come soon.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1149 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Korina »

>
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1150 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.12
TemporalLich (3):
Gamma Emerald, NotMySpamAccount, pisskop
chennisden (3):
Rautherdir, Hectic, TemporalLich

NotMySpamAccount (2):
Almost50, ofrhz
pisskop (1):
Inferno390
Hectic (1):
gobbledygook
KidAmn (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Inferno390 (0):

Rautherdir (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Almost50 (0):

Lil Uzi Vert (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4):
chennisden, Doctor Easy Bake, KidAmn, Lil Uzi Vert
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2019-10-08 23:20:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Still seeking replacement for Inferno390.
Last edited by Korina on Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1153 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Korina »

I ended up posting it over the wrong vc. My bad.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1154 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Korina »

KidAmn is being prodded as well.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1185 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Korina »

Reminder: If nobody is at majority by EoD, nobody is lynched.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1188 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Korina »

Prodding ofrhz and Rautherdir
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1222 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Korina »

I NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER
VC AFTER SHOWER

DEAL WITH IT
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1223 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Korina »

ACTUALLY IF SOMEONE WANTS TO POST A VC, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION AS THE MODERATOR TO POST ONE ON MY BEHALF
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1226 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.13
TemporalLich (3):
Gamma Emerald, NotMySpamAccount, Doctor Easy Bake
chennisden (3):
KidAmn, gobbledygook, Rautherdir
NotMySpamAccount (2):
Almost50, ofrhz
pisskop (1):
Inferno390
Hectic (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Inferno390 (0):

Rautherdir (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Almost50 (0):

Lil Uzi Vert (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Korina on Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1229 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1227, Rautherdir wrote:I had just finished this too:
Spoiler: votecount
In post 1150, Korina wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.13 (Unofficial)
TemporalLich (3):
Gamma Emerald, NotMySpamAccount, Docter Easy Bake
chennisden (3):
KidAmn, gobbledygook, Rautherdir
NotMySpamAccount (2):
Almost50, ofrhz
pisskop (1):
Inferno390
Hectic (1):
gobbledygook
gobbledygook (0):

Inferno390 (0):

Rautherdir (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Almost50 (0):

Lil Uzi Vert (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4):
Lil Uzi Vert
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:

Also, 4 votes and L-3? Is someone on that wagon a double-voter?
No, I'm just tired and thought maj was 7.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1233 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Korina »

I have no idea if I prodded GE, ofrhz and LUV recently and I'd just be prodding them again. I'm going to assume I did on all of them, and just send them a PM telling them to play. Also, if I cannot find a replacement for Inferno390 by EoD, night deadline will be paused for 24-48hrs. Past that, I will consult Untrod Tripod to see what I should do.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1266 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.FINAL ->
Inferno390 was not loved.

KidAmn (2):
Hectic, chennisden
TemporalLich (2):
Gamma Emerald, Doctor Easy Bake
pisskop (1):
Inferno390
chennisden (0):

NotMySpamAccount (0):

Hectic (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Rautherdir (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Almost50 (0):

Lil Uzi Vert (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (0):

With
alive, it took
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Korina on Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1267 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Korina »

FlavorLater
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1268 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Korina »

The Empty Slot Previously Inhabited By Inferno390,
The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of Its Ass
, was lynched Day 1!

Spoiler: Inferno390 PM
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, Inferno390! You are
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:
~ You are a 25% Bulletproof.
~ At night, you may pick one of two actions: Aim or Fire.
~ Firing: You are a 75% Vigilante.
~ Aim: You will have a 100% chance of killing
Mafia
, and a 25% chance of killing
Town
. You will be roleblocked for the following two nights afterwards.

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Town
win once
all threats to the
Town
Townie
is still alive.

Night 1
Night 1 begins, and will end in (expired on 2019-10-10 14:20:00)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1269 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Korina »

Night actions being resolved now. I would include flavor with the night actions, but I forgot to write it earlier. Sorry.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1270 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Korina »

FlavorLater
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1271 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Korina »

KidAmn, a
Werewolf Mason Interrogator Cop
, was killed Night 1!

Spoiler: KidAmn PM
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, KidAmn! You are a
, and aligned with
The Werewolves

Abilities:
~ Each night, you may attempt to target one player in order to both jailkeep and learn their faction.
~ You are not immune to abilities modifying investigative factions, like Miller.
~ You may not target yourself.

Masonry Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Factional Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Werewolves
win once
the
Werewolves

submitting your partners and the masons names OR by posting in the Werewolf AND Mason PT.

chennisden, a
Mafia Mysterious Eidolon
, was killed Night 1!

Spoiler: chennisden PM
Mafia Mysterious Eidolon
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, chennisden! You are a
Mafia Mysterious Eidolon
, and aligned with
The Mafia

Abilities:
~ You begin the game charged with a mysterious energy.
~ While charged with a mysterious energy, you may attempt to kill another player in the game. Should your kill work, you will gain a random invention from the GIM thread, and no longer be charged with a mysterious energy.

Factional Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Mafia
win once
the
Mafia

Lil Uzi Vert, a
Town Mason
, was killed Night 1!

Spoiler: Lil Uzi Vert PM
Town Mason
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, Lil Uzi Vert! You are a
Town Mason
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:

Mason Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Town
win once
all threats to the
Town
Townie
is still alive.

posting in the Mason PT.

VOTE COUNT 2.0
TemporalLich (0):

NotMySpamAccount (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

pisskop (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Hectic (0):

Almost50 (0):

Rautherdir (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (10):
TemporalLich, NotMySpamAccount, Gamma Emerald, pisskop, Dr Easy Bake, gobbledygook, Hectic, Almost50, Rautherdir, ofrhz
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2019-10-24 16:30:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1451 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:49 am

Post by Korina »

NMSA has been prodded, ofrhz is being replaced due to accumulating three prods.

Both are being retracted due to the weekend. Both will have 24hrs before prod/replacement.

Additionally, I didn't realize this wasn't a rule, but now it is:
Saturday and Sunday are assumed to be 12hrs each, causing the weekend to count for 24hrs altogether.

I personally just feel bad about replacing people due to the weekend.
Last edited by Korina on Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1452 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:49 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 2.1
Gamma Emerald (1):
pisskop
Rautherdir (1):
Hectic
TemporalLich (1):
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount (0):

pisskop (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Almost50 (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4):
Gamma Emerald, Dr Easy Bake, Almost50, ofrhz
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Korina on Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1482 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 2.2
Gamma Emerald (4, L-2!):
pisskop, ofrhz, Almost50, gobbledygook

Hectic (3, L-3!):
Rautherdir, TemporalLich, Dr Easy Bake
Rautherdir (1):
Hectic
TemporalLich (1):
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount (0):

pisskop (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Almost50 (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (1):
Gamma Emerald
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1514 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Korina »

Spoiler:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1530 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1522, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
@mod?

You gonna flip GE?
Yea, the only reason why it took me a moment is because this time I was actually ready for the flip, and I wrote flavor!
HAHAHA!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1531 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Korina »

Flavor
“I desperado Dr Easy Bake!” Gamma Emerald suddenly called out. Instantly, the whole room went silent as all eyes fell onto him.

Korina silently nodded before motioning to DEB. “You. Follow me please. I just need to verify something. It won’t take long. Only a few seconds,” he calmly instructed. DEB simply nodded in return before getting up to follow Korina into a separate room, and a moment later, the two of them returned.

Korina instantly pointed at Gamma. “Your card please. Unfortunately, regardless of how valiant your attempt was, your desperation was in vain. You attempted to kill the wrong person, and now, you must pay the price. You have died for your desperation, go join the others. You are now dead.”

As Gamma handed Korina his card, he turned to the rest of the group. “As for the rest of you, the game still progresses. I’ll give you some extra time due to the unfortunate death, however, that is all.”

Gamma Emerald, a
Town Mason Crumber
valiantly died Day 2!

Spoiler: Gamma Emerald PM
Town Mason Crumber
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, Gamma Emerald! You are a
Town Mason Crumber
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:
~ Everyday, you may crumb an ability in the game thread and submit it to the mod. You will then receive that ability from the mod.
~ You may have only one crumbed ability at a time.

Mason Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Town
win once
all threats to the
Town
Townie
is still alive.

posting in the Mason PT.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1532 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 2.3
Hectic (0):

Rautherdir (0):

TemporalLich (0):

NotMySpamAccount (0):

pisskop (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Almost50 (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (9):
pisskop, ofrhz, Almost50, gobbledygook, Dr Easy Bake, NotMySpamAccount, TemporalLich, Rautherdir, Hectic
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2019-10-25 12:15:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Deadline extended due to desperado
- Majority has been changed due to desperado
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1541 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1540, TemporalLich wrote:therefore
Dr Easy Bake
gets greenname now...
In post 0, Korina wrote:
Dr Easy Bake
Way ahead of you :P
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1550 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 2.4
Rautherdir (0):

TemporalLich (0):

NotMySpamAccount (0):

pisskop (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Almost50 (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (6):
pisskop, ofrhz, NotMySpamAccount, Hectic, gobbledygook, Dr Easy Bake
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Korina on Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1552 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Korina »

Spoiler:

VOTE: Korina
Vote not counted due to it not being on a valid target.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1557 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 2.Final
Rautherdir (0):

TemporalLich (0):

NotMySpamAccount (0):

pisskop (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Almost50 (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4):
pisskop, ofrhz, NotMySpamAccount, Hectic
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1558 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Korina »

FlavorTbh, wasn't expecting the hammer.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1559 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Korina »

Unfortunately, Hectic is lynchproof. Since a lynch was achieved on him, and his lynchproof activated, nobody is lynched.

Night 2 Begins! (expired on 2019-10-17 18:55:00) remains!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1560 (isolation #108) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:24 am

Post by Korina »

NotMySpamAccount has requested replacement. Night deadline is being paused at 10hrs until replacement is found, with a potential deadline extension.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1561 (isolation #109) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Korina »

Davesaz replaces NotMySpamAccount, effective now. Deadline is being resumed at 12hrs.
(expired on 2019-10-19 02:35:00)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1562 (isolation #110) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Korina »

Daystart is delayed. My computer isn’t working. Apparently all my passwords are fucked, and my touchpad isn’t responsive.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1563 (isolation #111) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Korina »

So uh... I fixed my laptop, and after about two hours of formatting it and trying to reinstall the touchpad drivers, I figured out what I needed to do... Turns out I had to change a single setting on my laptops BIOS when it was booting up.

Daystart happening in a few.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1564 (isolation #112) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Korina »

FlavorLater
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1565 (isolation #113) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Korina »

pisskop, a
Cult Sliver Revivor
, was killed Night 2!

Spoiler: pisskop PM
Cult Sliver Revivor
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, pisskop! You are a
Cult Sliver Revivor
, and aligned with
The Cult

Abilities:
~ Each night, you may attempt to revive a dead player, and convert them to
The Cult

~ If successful, they will retain all their abilities, but be
Cult-Aligned
instead.
~ Scum with partners still alive cannot be recruited.
~ Any role that has fulfilled their win-condition cannot be recruited.

Sliver Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Factional Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Cult
win once
all threats to the
Cult
Cultist

posting in the Cult AND Sliver PT.

Gamma Emerald was revived Night 2!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1566 (isolation #114) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 3.0
Hectic (0)

Rautherdir (0):

TemporalLich (0):

davesaz (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

gobbledygook (0):

Almost50 (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (9):
Hectic, Rautherdir, TemporalLich, davesaz, Gamma Emerald, Dr Easy Bake, gobbledygook, Almost50, ofrhz
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2019-11-02 14:00:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1612 (isolation #115) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Korina »

Pardon the interruption. Currently investigating a potential mod-error. Please hold while I figure out it, and what I should do if I actually fucked up.

Deadline paused at 13d, 22hr.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1613 (isolation #116) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Korina »

gobbledygook has been killed. They were a Town Bulletproof Universal Miller Vigilante.

Spoiler: gobbledygook PM
Town Bulletproof Universal Miller Vigilante
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, gobbledygook! You are a
Town Bulletproof Universal Miller Vigilante
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:
~ You will passively survive any kill attempt against you.
~ Any investigative role that targets you will get an unfavorable result on you.
~ Any investigative role that will see your exact alignment will see you as a member of the largest scumteam.
~ Each night, you may attempt to kill another player in the game.

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Town
win once
all threats to the
Town
Townie
is still alive.

The VC has been reset. Deadline has been resumed at 13d, 22hrs. Going forwards, please do not discuss this matter. It will be explained post-game. Additionally, the start of Day 3 will be updated accordingly. Apologies for the interruption.

VOTE COUNT 3.0
Hectic (0)

Rautherdir (0):

TemporalLich (0):

davesaz (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

Almost50 (0):

ofrhz (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (8):
Hectic, Rautherdir, TemporalLich, davesaz, Gamma Emerald, Dr Easy Bake, Almost50, ofrhz
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2019-11-02 14:45:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1634 (isolation #117) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Korina »

Ye, on it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1677 (isolation #118) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1675, Almost50 wrote:
@Mod: Was gobbled killed by the shot at night or was he mod-killed because of the mod-error?
I have requested that players do not discuss this matter until post-game, and I am enforcing this here. I will explain more on the matter post-game. Until then, please proceed as if gobbledygook was killed at night, and the mod error did not happen.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1698 (isolation #119) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1699 (isolation #120) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Korina »

>
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1700 (isolation #121) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 3.1
ofrhz (3, L-2!):
TemporalLich,Almost50, Rautherdir

TemporalLich (1):
orfhz
Hectic (0)

Rautherdir (0):

davesaz (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

Almost50 (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4):
Hectic, davesaz, Gamma Emerald, Dr Easy Bake
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1707 (isolation #122) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 3.Final
TemporalLich (1):
orfhz
Hectic (0)

Rautherdir (0):

davesaz (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

Almost50 (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (2):
Hectic, Gamma Emerald
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1708 (isolation #123) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Korina »

FlavorOne of these days. Probably after classes today tbh.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1709 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Korina »

ofrhz, a
Bulletproof Strongman 1-Shot Lighning Rod Sliver Serial Killer
, was lynched Day 3!

Spoiler: ofrhz PM
Bulletproof Strongman 1-Shot Lightning Rod Sliver Serial Killer
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, ofrhz! You are a
Bulletproof Strongman 1-Shot Lightning Rod Sliver Serial Killer
, and aligned with
yourself

Abilities:
~ Each night, you may attempt to kill another player in the game. This kill cannot be stopped, nor prevented.
~ You will passively survive any kill attempt against you.
~ Once per game, you may redirect all night actions to yourself.
~ You have a PT located here, where you may speak at any time.

Sliver Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Victory Condition:
~ You win once
all threats to you are eliminated, and you are currently alive or you were alive in the previous phase, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

posting in the Sliver AND SK PT.

(expired on 2019-10-23 08:50:00) OR 6/7 players agree to a nightskip, and I have all actions.
2/6 agree.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1710 (isolation #125) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Korina »

Resolution after classes, in like two hours.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1711 (isolation #126) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Korina »

flavorCurrently trying to figure out why my phone isn't working. Flavor once that gets fixed.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1712 (isolation #127) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Korina »

Nobody died last night... odd.

VOTE COUNT 4.0
TemporalLich (0):

davesaz (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

Hectic (0):

Almost50 (0):

Rautherdir (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (7):
TemporalLich, davesaz, Gamma Emerald, Dr Easy Bake, Hectic, Almost50, Rautherdir
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2019-11-06 15:55:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- I am debating on extending deadline since it'll end on my birthday, (November 6th), and I probably won't be on. If we're getting close to deadline, I'll extend it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1713 (isolation #128) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Korina »

Also, page 69... nice.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1748 (isolation #129) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Korina »

Do you guys want a vote-count?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1749 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:19 am

Post by Korina »

I know I do.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1750 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:19 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 4.1
Hectic (2, L-2!):
TemporalLich, Rautherdir

TemporalLich (1):
Hectic
davesaz (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

Almost50 (0):

Rautherdir (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4):
davesaz, Gamma Emerald, Dr Easy Bake, Almost50
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
- I am debating on extending deadline since it'll end on my birthday, (November 6th), and I probably won't be on. If we're getting close to deadline, I'll extend it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1784 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1781, TemporalLich wrote:
@mod: Can I claim my picks?
Ye
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1786 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Korina »

You just can’t include anything that directly proves they were what you sent to me, because that falls under private communication. However, you are allowed to say “I picked XYZ”.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1845 (isolation #134) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1846 (isolation #135) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1847 (isolation #136) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1848 (isolation #137) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1849 (isolation #138) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Korina »

>
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1850 (isolation #139) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 4.2
Hectic (3, L-1!):
Almost50, Rautherdir, davesaz

Rautherdir (1, L-3!):
Hectic
TemporalLich (0):

davesaz (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

Almost50 (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (2):
Gamma Emerald, Dr Easy Bake
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1874 (isolation #140) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Korina »

I apologize for the delay! I went to see Rocky Horror Picture Show last night, and it was fucking amazing.
Anyways, next page!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1875 (isolation #141) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 4.Final
Hectic (5, Lynched!):
Almost50, Rautherdir, davesaz, TemporalLich, Hectic
->
Not Loved.

Rautherdir (0):

TemporalLich (0):

davesaz (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

Almost50 (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (2):
Gamma Emerald, Dr Easy Bake
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
- davesaz is V/LA until October 27th, 2019.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1876 (isolation #142) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Korina »

flavorLater.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1877 (isolation #143) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Korina »

Moderator MessageA win-condition has been achieved... however, according to my rules, the game shall not end yet. We shall go into Night 4.

Hectic, a
Bulletproof 1-Shot Unlynchable Jester
, was lynched and won Day 4.

Spoiler: Hectic PM
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, Hectic! You are a
, and aligned with
yourself

Abilities:
~ You cannot be killed at night.
~ The first time you are lynched, the lynch will fail.
~
Note: You will not win if your unlynchable ability activates.

~ You have a PT located here, where you may speak at any time.

Victory Condition:
~ You win if
you are lynched.

posting in the Jester PT.

Night Four ends in (expired on 2019-10-28 12:50:00), OR if I have all actions, and all living players agree to a nightskip.

0/6
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1878 (isolation #144) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Korina »

Flavor
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1879 (isolation #145) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Korina »

TemporalLich, a
Mafia Indigo Goo
was shot Night 4!

Spoiler: TemporalLich PM
Mafia Indigo Goo
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, TemporalLich! You are a
Mafia Indigo Goo
, and aligned with
The Mafia

Abilities:
~ Anyone who targets you will have their role, but not alignment, changed to a random role from the GIM thread.

Factional Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Mafia
win once
the
Mafia

Almost50, a
Town Innocent 1-Shot Day Vigilante
was shot Night 4!

Spoiler: Almost50 PM
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, Almost50! You are a
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:
~ At the start of the game, you will be mod-confirmed to be a member of
The Town
~ Once, during the day, you may attempt to kill any other player by posting
KILL: (NAME)
in the thread.

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Town
win once
all threats to the
Town
Townie
is still alive.

VOTE COUNT 5.0
davesaz (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

Rautherdir (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4):
davesaz, Gamma Emerald, Dr Easy Bake, Rautherdir
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2019-11-11 13:30:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1904 (isolation #146) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 5.Final
Gamma Emerald (3, Lynched!):
Rautherdir, davesaz, Dr Easy Bake

davesaz (0):

Dr Easy Bake (0):

Rautherdir (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (1):
Gamma Emerald
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2019-11-11 13:30:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1905 (isolation #147) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Korina »

Flavor
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1906 (isolation #148) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Korina »

Moderator MessageMultiple win-conditions have been achieved.
Not only have the Slivers won, but another faction has endgamed.

First, Gamma Emerald, a
Town Odd-Night Jailkeeper Mason
, was lynched Day 5!

Spoiler: Gamma Emerald NEW NEW NEW PM
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, Gamma Emerald! You are now a
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:
~ On every odd-numbered night, you may jailkeep a player, simultaneously roleblocking and protecting them from all kills.

Mason Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Town
win once
all threats to the
Town
Townie
is still alive.

posting in the Mason PT.

However, Dr Easy Bake, now a
Mafia Friendly Shifter
was endgamed Day 5, and defected sides.

Spoiler: Dr Easy Bake PM
Mafia Sliver Friendly Shifter
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, Dr Easy Bake! You are a
Town Sliver Friendly Shifter
, and aligned with
The Mafia

Abilities:
~ Each night, you may target a player to inform them that you are aligned with the
Town
. If you do not do so and you die, you will be aligned with the
The Mafia
~ You are aligned with
The Town
otherwise.

Sliver Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Factional Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Mafia
win once
all threats to the
Mafia
Mafioso
is still alive.

ACTING DEAD IN THE DEAD PT, BECAUSE YOU DIED.

davesaz, a
Town Muscle Sliver
was also endgamed Day 5, but they did not defect.

Spoiler: davesaz PM
Town Muscle Sliver
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, davesaz! You are a
Town Muscle Sliver
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:

Sliver Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Town
win once
all threats to the
Town
Townie
is still alive.

posting in the Sliver PT.

Rautherdir, a
Werewolf Prism
, survives and double-wins!

Spoiler: Rautherdir PM
Werewolf Sliver Prism
Grand Idea uPick

Welcome, Rautherdir! You are a
Werewolf Sliver Prism
, and aligned with
The Werewolves

Abilities:
~ When you are targeted, you will randomly target another player from a list of abilities.

Sliver Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Factional Abilities:
~ [REDACTED]

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Werewolves
win once
the
Werewolves

submitting your partners AND the Slivers names OR by posting in the Werewolf AND Sliver PT.
Last edited by Korina on Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1907 (isolation #149) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Korina »

Congratulations to the following players for winning!
Rautherdir and KidAmn - Werewolves
Rautherdir, Dr Easy Bake, davesaz, pisskop, ofrhz - Slivers
Hectic - Jester
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1908 (isolation #150) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Korina »

PTsMod
Dead (Unspoiled)
Mason
Mafia
Werewolf
Sliver
Cult
SK
Jester

Mod and Dead are opened, all others need 48hrs, or all players telling me it's all good to release.
Last edited by Korina on Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1909 (isolation #151) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Korina »

Gobbledygook D3 Mod ErrorAlright, so, I know everyone is expecting this. What happened that caused me to lock the thread and then kill gobbledygook upon unlock.

The simple explanation:ofrhz was a strongman, and he shot gobbledygook night two, but I forgot ofrhz was strongman so I resolved the kill with gobbledygook being immune.

The long explanation: Ofrhz's night one kill was on KidAmn, who wasn't protected in any way, therefore there was no need for the strongman to come into play. Night two however, he shot gobbledygook who was immune to the kill. However, I forgot ofrhz was a strongman in the first place, (and I didn't double-check the role PM since I tend to memorize most of the important facts about your PM), and let the kill go through as a normal kill, with gobbledygook being immune. When day started, I sent him the immunity PM stating he was attacked but immune. I wasn't suppose to. I only realized that I fucked up when orfhz messaged me asking about the strongman not taking effect. Once I realized that, I locked the thread and asked the worst, but also a few listmods about what I should do, since the wiki doesn't say anything about what to do in that case. Anyways, MariaR responded to me and told me to kill gobbledygook and tell you guys not to talk about it. I included the part about discussing it post-game, hence this post.

I do apologize for the mistake, and I promise I won't allow it to happen again.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1911 (isolation #152) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Korina »

I count endgame as dying for resolution purposes.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1912 (isolation #153) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Korina »

It wouldn't have mattered, DEB wouldn't have double-won via getting turned to mafia.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1995 (isolation #154) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:38 am

Post by Korina »

I'm reading back. Give me a few min before I start replying.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1996 (isolation #155) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1915, gobbledygook wrote:Ofhrz is a fool for killing me. But I don’t understand DEB’s role?
DEB is a friendly neighbor who upon dying and not using their ability, they defect to the largest scumteam. Because mafia and wolf was equal, I flipped a coin.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1997 (isolation #156) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1929, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 1925, Almost50 wrote:Next time don't send me the FN note cuz I won't acknowledge receiving it.
Now that I think of it, the Prism wouldn't have blocked the kill, so yeah, town would have won.
Prism targets a random player. It's entirely luck dependent, but theoretically, Rauth could roll prism and heal himself. In that case, the next day it all comes down to who is healed/attacked by Slivers.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1998 (isolation #157) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1930, davesaz wrote:I also thought Gamma could still be cult.
Very confused with what DEB's role meant. Was the PM that was posted the final version post-shift or the original version?
Post-shift
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1999 (isolation #158) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:46 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1933, davesaz wrote:I'm not sure endgaming is the correct resolution TBH. Shouldn't that have been a night where slivers vote on who to kill / heal decided it?
The game state should have been
DEB - shifter, still town
Rautherdir - ww
Dave - town

How would a heal DEB, kill Rauth / Rauth kills Dave be resolved in this case? Don't know what the prism actually does.
Since Rautherdir is targeted, his prism activates. There's a list of abilities it rolls from, and I roll a random player. Assuming Rauth rolls Doctor and rolls himself, he'll survive. Since that is a plausible outcome, I assume it occurs anyways, meaning Day 6 is 1v1.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2000 (isolation #159) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1939, Dr Easy Bake wrote:So since there seems to be some concern my role was as such:
I was a Town Sliver Friendly Shifter. Every night I could visit someone and tell them I was town. If I didn't do this and I died the same night, I would then be aligned with the Mafia (still dead).
I also was a part of the slivers.
At engdame, Korina counted that as dying. Since I wasn't able to perform my visit, I turned Mafia. This part just now confuses me since the night didn't go through, I didn't even get an option to do my visit. :shrug: I only win with the Slivers either way.
You said you wanted to try to convince the mafia to shoot you in PMs. I assumed Dave got shot, then you wanted to double-win so you allowed Rauth to shoot you.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2001 (isolation #160) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1947, Rautherdir wrote: @Korina: Wouldn't it be safe to assume that DEB used their friendly neighbor ability the night they died in an endgame scenario? (Unless DEB wanted to switch sides)
Yea, but DEB sent me a pm asking if I could delay endgame so DEB could try to convince mafia to shoot him, so I assumed in the theoretical endgame DEB did that.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2002 (isolation #161) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:51 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1948, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah maybe don’t be dicks and flashwagon me, though?
Also kinda mad at the mod for making a statement that turned them against me, was considering getting pisskop to become town to get all once-cults to win with town to please Korina, but if that’s how it is I’m destroying all of Korina’s cults whenever I can. Also, I made a statement that could clearly be construed as a Saulus/the like crumb. Point out ONE POST that looked like it could have been an BP crumb. If you cannot you either are an idiot who never fully understood my role or are full of shit.
BUT YOU ALREADY DID GE. WHEN YOU DEFECTED TO THE TOWN WHEN YOU SHOULDVE CULT-SIDED, YOU DESTROYED MY CULT. YOU COULDVE CRUMBED DP CULT LEADER AND ID HAVE GIVEN YOU IT.

Plus, the way to please me on that is to get a cult win... js...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2003 (isolation #162) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1964, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ll admit my role was overpowered for probably anything. So it boils down to “do you think I would have done that had bring town not been my plan?”
Oh yea, that role is really broken, but really fun imo. I'm just sad you didn't try to exploit it until later. If you had crumbed modifiers onto the role, I'd have given them to you. Obviously, within reason, but still given you them.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2004 (isolation #163) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:58 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1977, Rautherdir wrote: @Korina: If KidAmn had graverobbed pisskop, would revived players have been cult, werewolf, or had no alignment change?
Funny story, around early D1, I thought about that. I decided, and still agree with the ruling, that KidAmn would become a Wolf-Aligned version of pisskop's role. So KidAmn would be able to recruit people to the wolves, therefore turning them into a cult.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2005 (isolation #164) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1988, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1987, Rautherdir wrote:Yeah, kill gamma was my spin on it.
Okay cos that kinda turned me against the mod
Now I’m kinda mad at you
YOU DEFECTED FROM THE CULT.
YOU BECAME TOWN AND MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR CULT TO WIN.
OFC YOU WERE AGAINST ME
>:C

/rant over
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2006 (isolation #165) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Korina »

In post 2004, Korina wrote:
In post 1977, Rautherdir wrote: @Korina: If KidAmn had graverobbed pisskop, would revived players have been cult, werewolf, or had no alignment change?
Funny story, around early D1, I thought about that. I decided, and still agree with the ruling, that KidAmn would become a Wolf-Aligned version of pisskop's role. So KidAmn would be able to recruit people to the wolves, therefore turning them into a cult.
I also vaguely remember deciding that I would change the wolves name to the WereCult just to go with the joke.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2007 (isolation #166) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Korina »

Also, unrelated to this game, I'm planning on running another game sometime soon.
If anyone is interested, the post for it is here, or in my sig. I would go more in-depth, but class is starting.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2015 (isolation #167) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Korina »

Yea, pisskop tried recruiting chen, which failed.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2021 (isolation #168) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Korina »

That's basically what GIM is, except they get to pick what page their role is on instead.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2024 (isolation #169) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Korina »

I completely forgot about that, and all of them have been opened.
I think.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2027 (isolation #170) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Korina »

Done.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B