gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:37 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Who is your towniest read in Elbirn/Mord?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Titus

Yeah there's a theoretical possibility I can win here but I'm not drawing this out. Sorry Grey if you think I should have fought. We were pretty screwed from the outset.

1) A rolecop versus an IC and two masons is extremely townsided. The idea of mafia is they are an informed minority. Maybe this could work if there were two functional scumteam at the start but not even then. In this setup if the cult doesn't hit a PR, both sides are screwed. A rolecop only serves to highlight how screwed we are.
2) GreyIce had a crappy partner due to her real life. I hope someday we draw scum together again Grey.
3) We had our kill negated twice. (See balance concerns).

Do not let my salt posting take away from town playing well. It was just an impossible set up for scum unless they get real lucky.

GG all.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Korina »

GG, you played well.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Korina »

You and Grey both did.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Titus »

Thank you. The important part is I hope you had fun. My big goal as scum is to put on an enjoyable show.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:20 am

Post by gobbledygook »

You played really well Titus, had me fooled Day 1. I think though you don’t reveal the cult like you did. I think you hold that for a bit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 905, gobbledygook wrote:You played really well Titus, had me fooled Day 1. I think though you don’t reveal the cult like you did. I think you hold that for a bit.
How long though? The cult shot at me (chkflip) rather than conftown. Second, if the cult shoots outside of conftown again, I'd be in autoloss. I might be if they did.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:46 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

LOL..

That Senator wagon though...

GG all.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:47 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

No idea what the VC is but just in case we still need another vote
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Korina »

Titus, were you actually roleblocked or did you try shooting me and I didn’t die?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Elbirn »

Spoiler:
In post 252, Elbirn wrote:
In post 150, Korina wrote:Because he's lying. I checked the wiki for both McWeirdo Swedboy and fluffmeister supreme. No results on either. I also looked up the opening of the show. There's no narrator character I can find.

VOTE: Senator
In post 151, Korina wrote:Plus, he claimed two different names for his role.
In post 194, Titus wrote: My post saying scum slip sometimes.

I am not concerned so much about the slip. It might be valid. I see the sirvivalism.

Multiple claims, refusal to claim, then a claim. Senator's goal is survival.
In post 225, GreyICE wrote: Because Day 1 had approximately zero content except a self-indulgent prick making up claims and then wondering why everyone was voting him.

Okay so just to recap for the few people here who have a 3 digit IQ:

These three, at least two of whom I'm aware are literally better and smarter than this shit, got their panties in a twist because senator's claims of McWeirdo Swedeboy and Fluffmeister Supreme were not actually the name of the character, and for this transgression he was lynched. To which I say

What the fuck are you people doing if you AREN'T scum?
In post 254, Elbirn wrote:
In post 253, Mordhaus wrote: GIce/Titus is never S/S.

[...]

Elbirn might be scumplaining, someone poke him with a stick.

~Dr. Rockso
1. Why not?

2. Fight me or go away
In post 344, Elbirn wrote:
In post 342, GreyICE wrote: ... the confirmed town and Mordhaus. And maybe Titus if I ever fucking get a handle on how to read her.
My rule with Titus is that if she becomes my bestie then she's probably town.
If I start to townread her just sheep me pls. If I start to scumread her....maybe ignore me because I'm usually wrong and have no idea how to read Titus.
Another game wherein I learn that I need to be more confident in my hunches and stop almost letting scum get away. I can't even back pat myself here when GI was caught by a cop and titus conceded the game, but I knew something was up and let scum undermine my confidence and put me on the defensive

GG everyone, scumteam did the best they could given the circumstances

Now did flippy have his win condition changed, because then this whole thing should have been explicitly bastard and I'm pretty sure the mod lied
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 909, Korina wrote:Titus, were you actually roleblocked or did you try shooting me and I didn’t die?
Doc stopped. I role copped Flubber for shits and giggles.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Korina »

Damn, it feels good to know I was shot over the IC. I don’t even feel like I played well enough to warrant it. I mean, yea, it helps that we never got shot, but... idk.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:51 am

Post by The Baker »

Game Over - Final Vote Count

With all but six Klokateers gone and dead,
The Klokateers
have won the game!

Titus

Spoiler:
RevengencerWelcome to Mini Theme you are a
Multitasking Straight Edge Role Cop Revengencer

The unsuspecting Dethklok and crew are scared shitless, except for Nathan of course. They have no idea what you’ve done. They don’t know that after you watched the great movie The Thing by John Carpenter or that you decided to go find an alien that could do that! The catch is that you have to merge with the alien first. So you are now inside of this crazy alien body that has taken the form of:
Mr. Salacia

Now that you have infiltrated this group, you must kill the others and enact your revenge on the dreaded Dethklok.

Your partner is GreyICE

Abilities:
During the Day, you may vote for someone to get them lynched.
Every night you can select another player and learn their role.
You can talk to your partner in the Mafia PT at any time.
Every Night, you or a partner may perform the factional nightkill.
You can use your role cop action and perform the factional night kill due to your multitasking skills.
You can’t do drugs.

Win condition:
You win when there is at least one Revengencer left alive and all Klokateer aligned players are dead or nothing can prevent this from happening.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this role PM with your role and alignment, and a summary of any abilities you have.

LYNCHED Titus (4): Elbirn, Mordhaus, gobbledygook, Titus
Not Voting (3):Korina, Flubbernugget, BrightEyedFish

With 7 alive it took 4 to lynch.
The game ended at 10:06 AM EST on Tuesday September 24 2019.
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Korina »

I still feel like my play this game was sub-par. Even for having a confirmed innocent role, which I genuinely love to play as, I felt like my play was still sub-par.
I feel like most of it was just demotivation that comes from playing confirmed town, plus a few other factors, (namely BEF not really being active in mason pt), but... it still was a fun game.

@Deb, I'm fine with releasing mason PT as is. No redactions requested.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:00 am

Post by chkflip »

Balancing cults are difficult.

Thanks mod for the game.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:02 am

Post by The Baker »

Welp, I'll take all complaints regarding the setup, I know there are a lot. I apologize for that. There were many situations that arose during the gameplay that FL and I had not thought of when we were reviewing and it was too late to change anything. I know people are thinking the Mafia were underpowered but I disagree. Titus was unrecruitable and able to wipe out the third-party with one good role cop target. She just got unlucky and stuck alone after a good kill on GreyICE. Doctor Drew had the most difficult winton in my opinion. I think things could have gone very differently in this game. But what happened happened.
Whatever your thoughts are on me or the setup, I hope you were able to have a good time during It's a Metalocalypse Thing!
Thank you so much for playing in my game, I appreciate it immensely. This was the first setup I had ever made so I was unsure how it was going to play out, so thank you again for going on that journey with me.
I love modding and without the players I wouldn't be able to do that. I just want everyone to have a good time.
Hopefully the next setup I make will have a little more balance to it.
Stay tuned for my next game: Big Four Mafia.
-DEB

Player list with Role PMs (13):

Titus

Spoiler:
Multitasking Straight Edge Role Cop Revengencer

The unsuspecting Dethklok and crew are scared shitless, except for Nathan of course. They have no idea what you’ve done. They don’t know that after you watched the great movie The Thing by John Carpenter or that you decided to go find an alien that could do that! The catch is that you have to merge with the alien first. So you are now inside of this crazy alien body that has taken the form of:
Mr. Salacia

Now that you have infiltrated this group, you must kill the others and enact your revenge on the dreaded Dethklok.

Your partner is GreyICE

Abilities:
Every night you can select another player and learn their role.
You can use your role cop action and perform the factional night kill due to your multitasking skills.
You can’t do drugs.

Win condition:
You win when there is at least one Revengencer left alive and all Klokateer aligned players are dead or nothing can prevent this from happening.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this role PM with your role and alignment, and a summary of any abilities you have.

GreyICE

Spoiler:
Revengencer

The unsuspecting Dethklok and crew are scared shitless, except for Nathan of course. They have no idea what you’ve done. They don’t know that after you watched the great movie The Thing by John Carpenter that you decided to go find an alien that could do that! The catch is that you have to merge with the alien first. So you are now inside of this crazy alien body that has taken the form of:
Toki Wartooth

Your partner is Titus

Abilities:

Win condition:
You win when all Klokateer aligned players are dead or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Doctor Drew

Spoiler:
Coked Out MentorWelcome to Mini Theme you are a
Coked Out Mentor

Dr. Rockzo, WAKE UP! You partied way too hard last night and are still strung the fuck out. Everybody seems to be arguing about some alien bullshit but you aren’t interested. Someone slipped you something last night that you’ve never had. It was great. You’re still high as shit and just want everyone to shut up. All the drugs make you think the only way to do this is killing them ALL! You are not aligned with either the Revengencers or the Klokateers. You are your own one man shit show trying to wreak havoc in this situation. You can recruit one of the others by dosing them with the same shit you’re on. This will get them on your side. They will do anything you say, even die for you.

Abilities:
If you do not have a Drug Bud, at Night you can recruit one by dosing them.
If you do have a Drug Bud, at Night you can decide to kill someone or have them kill someone.
If you die while having a Drug Bud, they die as well.
If your Drug Bud dies, you may recruit a new one during the next night.
When you have a Drug Bud, a PT will be created for you two to talk. A new PT will be made for every new Bud.
A Drug Bud will lose any PR and alignment.
Win condition:
You win when all the drugs are yours and yours alone, when you are the last person or alien left standing. If you are left alone with your Drug Bud, they win with you. Any dead Drug Buds also win.

If you feel like getting into a character (this may or may not be recommended as you have a difficult wincon) here’s an informational video:

Flubbernugget

Spoiler:
Klokateer DokateerWelcome to Mini Theme you are a
Klokateer Dokateer

In case you’ve forgotten, you are Pickles
You know you aren’t being portrayed by an alien. Somehow you’ve magically gained the knowledge of an experienced doctor, maybe you’re channeling Twinkletits? Who knows, everything is fucked! What you do know is that you must use your newfound medical skills to keep the other Klokateers from succumbing to a painful alien death. Get out there and save those metalheads.

Abilities:
At Night, you may choose someone to save. They will not die or do drugs that night. You can choose yourself but you cannot choose the same person twice in a row.

Win condition:
You win when all opposition to the Klokateers have been eliminated and there is at least one Klokateer left standing.

Korina

Spoiler:
Klokateer MasonWelcome to Mini Theme you are a
Klokateer Mason

In case you’ve forgotten, you are Nathan Explosion
You know you aren’t being portrayed by an alien. You were up all night with Skwisgaar brainstorming the most brütal names for the next album, even though it'll probably just be Dethalbum IV. Due to this you know he can’t be an alien. Hopefully with this knowledge, together you can stop this infiltration.

Abilities:
You are a mason buddy with BrightEyedFish. You have access to a PT with them and know that both of you are Klokateer aligned.

Win condition:
You win when all opposition to the Klokateers have been eliminated and there is at least one Klokateer left standing.

Your PT is here. The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this role PM with your role and alignment, and a summary of any abilities you have.

BrightEyedFish

Spoiler:
Klokateer MasonWelcome to Mini Theme you are a
Klokateer Mason

In case you’ve forgotten, you are Skwisgaar Skwigelf
You know you aren’t being portrayed by an alien. You were up all night with Nathan brainstorming the most brütal names for the next album, even though it'll probably just be Dethalbum IV. Due to this you know he can’t be an alien. Hopefully with this knowledge, together you can stop this infiltration.

Abilities:
You are a mason buddy with Korina. You have access to a PT with them and know that both of you are Klokateer aligned.

Win condition:

Your PT is here. The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this role PM with your role and alignment, and a summary of any abilities you have.

Gobbledygook

Spoiler:
Innocent KlokateerWelcome to Mini Theme you are a
Innocent Klokateer

In case you’ve forgotten, you are Klokateer #421
You have been lucky enough to be included in this group. You are just a simple Level 3 Klokateer. No one could ever believe you to be portrayed as an alien. They wouldn’t think to take you over because, why would they?

Abilities:
You are able to be mod-confirmed as Klokateer aligned.

Win condition:

chkflip
rosterfoster

Spoiler:
Vanilla KlokateerWelcome to Mini Theme you are a
Vanilla Klokateer

In case you’ve forgotten, you are Charles Foster Offdensen

Abilities:

Win condition:

Senator

Spoiler:
Vanilla Klokateer

In case you’ve forgotten, you are Vater Orlaag

Abilities:

Win condition:

Mordhaus

Spoiler:
Vanilla Klokateer

In case you’ve forgotten, you are William Murderface

Abilities:

Win condition:

TiphaineDeath

Spoiler:
Vanilla Klokateer

In case you’ve forgotten, you are Jean-Pierre

Abilities:

Win condition:

Elbirn

Spoiler:
Vanilla Klokateer

In case you’ve forgotten, you are Senator Stampingston

Abilities:

Win condition:

Emperor flippyNips

Spoiler:
Vanilla Klokateer

In case you’ve forgotten, you are General Crozier

Abilities:

Win condition:

I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:03 am

Post by The Baker »

Links to all PTs will be in the OP.
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Was a fun game

Ty both for modding and the invite!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Gg all
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Jingle »

More than a little annoyed by the fake guilty. That's bad play, regardless of how it turned out. Unless you were cheating gobbs, you risked the entire game on your ego. Maybe think that this is actually a team game and people aren't puppets next time.

Titus got screwed by cult townsiding. It happens, there's not much to say there. She probably should have left cult on the table? I mean, I guess she could maybe have won by lynching mentee and having cult take the IC's out of confstatus, but it would have been a gauntlet either way.

Drew probably shouldn't have claimed, period. Mentor wants to coast under the radar. Targeting a lurker was also a bad call, especially with conftown in play. chkflip was a decent kill, tbh.

Town wasn't OP. It just seemed that way because of the fakeclaim. Mafia had a decent chance. As always, cult was the most likely to win in a vacuum.

All in all, it was a fairly balanced cult game.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 916, The Baker wrote:Hopefully the next setup I make will have a little more balance to it.
You were fine. Setup was balanced. Players can ruin even perfect games. :P
This is a Parachute.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'd have been more comfortable pinning titus as scum based on her role if I didnt assume a JOAT was in play.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Jingle »

I assumed the JOAT was a lie, the role was a N1 IC cop and the role was balanced to join the cult on D2. Which is bad design, but :shrug: Don't try to take away player agency as a mod, it just makes the game unfun.

There's a reason I just checked out of the thread after my gamesolve post, though.
This is a Parachute.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Never played as cult leader, so I was kind of learning on the job. After I fake claimed it was basically a case of how long I can go.

Lesson learned.

GG everyone.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”