Site struggles to load

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Nezahualpilli
Nezahualpilli
Goon
Nezahualpilli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Nezahualpilli »

I have just started to feel this as well. Laptop refuses to load the forums. Almost all down or not sites tell me the forums are down.

But I am just barely able to access the forums via via mobile.

The wiki loads just fine on my laptop though.
~A Reminder to Myself~
"Then I solemn vow to never again replace into a game that is already rife with content."
Nezahualpilli
Nezahualpilli
Goon
Nezahualpilli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Nezahualpilli »

I managed to get access back to the forums via my laptop just a few minutes ago. Pages aren't loading quite as quickly as before, but it's still workable.

To any admins or people with power that are noticing this thread, I'm not expecting an explanation/reassurance, but one would be nice.
~A Reminder to Myself~
"Then I solemn vow to never again replace into a game that is already rife with content."
Nezahualpilli
Nezahualpilli
Goon
Nezahualpilli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Nezahualpilli »

Well shit.

The site has gone back to being pretty much non-loading on desktop. It half works on chrome, and doesn't really work on Opera, but in both cases, it either fails completely or take forever to load.

Still sort of works on mobile, but I really rather not have to type out analyses on mobile.

Just got another ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE error from Opera. It was working pretty fine a few hours ago. I honestly have no idea what is happening right now.
~A Reminder to Myself~
Nezahualpilli
Nezahualpilli
Goon
Nezahualpilli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Nezahualpilli »

Thank you, BoH team.

Things seems to have stabilized. For a game that relies and consistent access to these forums, it sure was a maddening time for almost all of us.
~A Reminder to Myself~
Nezahualpilli
Nezahualpilli
Goon
Nezahualpilli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:24 am

Post by Nezahualpilli »

Is the site chugging hard again for anyone else again? Had to access via mobile again.
~A Reminder to Myself~

Return to “Solved Requests”