dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:43 am

Post by dcorbe »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:I wouldn't say its useless, but more that right now is not the optimal time to try and draw info from the max wagon. I mean, its pretty assured both scum were on it, but so was almost all the town.
There is no assurance that both scum were on the wagon as not everyone was voting him
(5) Max (Mr. Blonde, jtdyer, farside22, dcorbe, armlx)
(1) farside22 (Max)
(1) Mr. Blonde (Avinyl)
(0) alvinz95
(0) jtdyer
(0) dcorbe
(0) Avinyl
(0) Grimmy
(0) armlx

(2) Not Voting (Grimmy, alvinz95)
FOS: Armix
Me thinks someone slipped
How could all the town possibly be on the wagon? Voting after hammer is useless. Null tell.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe missed the point. I will give anyone a cookie to tell me what it is that Armix did that was a slip
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by dcorbe »

farside22 wrote:dcorbe missed the point. I will give anyone a cookie to tell me what it is that Armix did that was a slip
If you're seriously about to suggest that Armix knowing how many scum are present in the game therefore he must be scum, all you need to do is read page 1 to realize that fact has been revealed to everyone and not just scum
Page 1 wrote:2 Players will receive this Role PM (Mafia)
Mafia wrote: You are a member of the Mafia with XXXXXXXX. You may talk with your partner at night. Have one person from your partnership PM me the name of the player to be killed on behalf of the mafia. The named player will be killed.

You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent the same.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Once again dcorbe misses, but thank you for playing. We have a lovely prize for you.
I wouldn't say its useless, but more that right now is not the optimal time to try and draw info from the max wagon. I mean,
its pretty assured both scum were on it,
but so was almost all the town
See bold. Why is he saying it is pretty assured both are on the wagon.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by dcorbe »

farside22 wrote:Once again dcorbe misses, but thank you for playing. We have a lovely prize for you.
I wouldn't say its useless, but more that right now is not the optimal time to try and draw info from the max wagon. I mean,
Why is that a tell?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:
farside22 wrote:Once again dcorbe misses, but thank you for playing. We have a lovely prize for you.
Why is that a tell?
How_does_he_know_what_scum_did_and_that_they_both_were_on_the_Max_wagon.
I'm curious if I need to spell things out better. How can he know or be certain of anything unless he is scum.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Forgive me if I don't trust your judgement on that one because it's been so off in all the other games we've been in together. I'll wait for the rest of the town to comment before I decide to either jump on you for reaching or jump on him for dropping a tell.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:55 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

dcorbe wrote:Forgive me if I don't trust your judgement on that one because it's been so off in all the other games we've been in together. I'll wait for the rest of the town to comment before I decide to either jump on you for reaching or jump on him for dropping a tell.
I will start by saying that this comment is stupid on many many levels. First of all, you are using meta, which you hate. But more importantly, I really dislike your move of waiting for everyone else to wiegh in more, which is why I like AIM based mafia, no time for people to wait and fabricate stories.

On to the topic at hand though. I think that you are reading a bit too far into this farside. His words of "pretty assured" are not the same thing as "100% certain". I can see Armix as town saying this because its what he belives, and I can see scum armix saying this as a slip. There is no good way though to tell for sure is the problem.

If we lynch a scum on the Max wagon, then this is a decent post to come back at and take a close look at, likewise if we lynch a scum off the Max wagon, then this was town armix saying what he believed. However this should not be something we lynch armix over, to me SG, avinyl and grimmy should still all be going over armix today.

@mod
can we get a round of prods?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:56 pm

Post by armlx »

Farside: The only people who did not endorse a Max lynch were Max and alvin95, who didn't even post. I am counting Grimmy and Avinyl as on the wagon as they definitely showed worthy voting intents. The odds of the sole person who didn't attack max being scum are 2/7, not even accounting for scum having incentive to join the mass wagon. Thats pretty assured to me.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Farside: The only people who did not endorse a Max lynch were Max and alvin95, who didn't even post. I am counting Grimmy and Avinyl as on the wagon as they definitely showed worthy voting intents. The odds of the sole person who didn't attack max being scum are 2/7, not even accounting for scum having incentive to join the mass wagon. Thats pretty assured to me.
This is a fair point I did not take into consideration.
unvote:

Although I'm used to Armix being more of a presense and having some view type that isn't based on lurker only. I will try and get off the meta on this one.
vote: Shadowgirl

See early analysis and nothing so far has changed especially her reach just recently.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:13 am

Post by skitzer »

Vote Count 6 of Day 2

(2) farside22 (dcorbe, ShadowGirl)
(1) Grimmy (armlx)
(1) LlamaFluff (Avinyl)
(1) Avinyl (LlamaFluff)
(1) ShadowGirl (farside22)
(0) armlx
(0) dcorbe

(1) Not Voting ( Grimmy)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch!

Searching for a replacement for Avinyl. Grimmy has one more day to post or he will be replaced.
Last edited by skitzer on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:16 am

Post by armlx »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:Farside: The only people who did not endorse a Max lynch were Max and alvin95, who didn't even post. I am counting Grimmy and Avinyl as on the wagon as they definitely showed worthy voting intents. The odds of the sole person who didn't attack max being scum are 2/7, not even accounting for scum having incentive to join the mass wagon. Thats pretty assured to me.
This is a fair point I did not take into consideration.
unvote:

Although I'm used to Armix being more of a presense and having some view type that isn't based on lurker only. I will try and get off the meta on this one.
vote: Shadowgirl

See early analysis and nothing so far has changed especially her reach just recently.
I know. This game is somewhere on my reread list and keeps getting bumped down for some reason.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Will be on V/LA from June 28 and back on July 1st
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:07 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote
vote ShadowGirl

reread, especially considering how she is handling the Max lynch puts her back at the top of my list. The fact that jtyder who SG replaced looked sketchy for the vote against Max makes me feel that this is more a deflection of where to look instead of an actual feeling that this will not be helpful.

The vote on farside for trying to get people to look at the Max lynch wagon also bugs me. It gives a bit of a bad vibe, sort of like a guard saying "no you arent going in there" as they put their hand on a gun. A preimtive OMGUS if you will. I would like to hear an answer to 317 when you get the chance too.
Co-host of The USL Show
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Post by armlx »

I promise a full reread of this game in the next 7 days.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:03 am

Post by skitzer »

strife220 replaces Avinyl. Searching for a replacement for Grimmy.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:22 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

grimmys sig says V/LA untill the first which might be why he is not picking up any prods
Co-host of The USL Show
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:27 am

Post by skitzer »

skitzer wrote:
alvinz95 will be replaced. And a note for those who are V/LA: I will probably replace you if you are not going to have access it all, so that this game can sustain a reasonable pace.
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:28 am

Post by strife220 »

Confirming replacement. Will have something to say tonight or tomorrow once I read through.
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by strife220 »

Lots of 'interesting' material in the game. Did a full readthrough and now have to do another one to write up who I think is most scummy and why.
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by dcorbe »

LlamaFluff wrote:I will start by saying that this comment is stupid on many many levels. First of all, you are using meta, which you hate. But more importantly, I really dislike your move of waiting for everyone else to wiegh in more, which is why I like AIM based mafia, no time for people to wait and fabricate stories.
I'm reserving my judgement based on a meta. I'm not swayed one way or another by her "tell" on armix. There's a difference between meta influencing your decision and holding reservation until later because of a meta.

Now that I've had time to mull it over, it's not much of a tell at all.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by armlx »

Did a full reread, and I still agree with my current course of action: Lynch Grimmy then move from there.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

armlx wrote:Did a full reread, and I still agree with my current course of action: Lynch Grimmy then move from there.
I still think we have better options in SG (who replaced jtyder) and strife (who replaced avinyl). What are your views on the other wagons that are appearing though (SG and farside), grimmy has to be scum buddies with someone.
Co-host of The USL Show
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:01 pm

Post by dcorbe »

LlamaFluff wrote:
armlx wrote:Did a full reread, and I still agree with my current course of action: Lynch Grimmy then move from there.
I still think we have better options in SG (who replaced jtyder) and strife (who replaced avinyl). What are your views on the other wagons that are appearing though (SG and farside), grimmy has to be scum buddies with someone.
I think I'm beginning to see why you're continually attacking me. You're mistakenly under the assumption that farside's wagon is some new phenomenon and it isn't
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by armlx »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Actually you was my current choice, but its pretty weak and I am no where near confident enough to lynch anyone other than Grimmy right now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”