the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:32 am

Post by the worst »

In post 361, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Neutral/Unsure:
- Emperor Flippynips (Leaning scum, but i've played a game where he was like this. Just posting memes and being very low activity when it comes to producing actual content. Has a scummy towngame IMO.)
- Egix96 (Leaning town, but he hasn't said a lot so i'm putting him as neutral)
- ceejayvinoya (Low activity terrible slot, but i can't just properly read him based on nothing. Neutral for now)
- Bingle (I don't understand anything this dude says. Could be scum intentionally being obfuscating. Or he's town with a very peculiar form of behavior i just can't fathom properly)
- DrDolittle (Almost no content to speak of. Speak up more guy.)

Light scumread:
- Menalque (I want to know whether i just don't like this guy's atttude in general or whether i am correctly scumreading him. His bad excuses to aggressively push townies piss me off.)
- Wickedestjr (I get the vibe that Skitter and Nibbui has been mentioning. Has the time to complain about the gamestate but not actively participating in it.)
- Blatant Scum (Shitty slot. All he's done so far is sheeping a vote with not much behind it and typing 1 sentence posts that don't add much.)
your townreads are kinda fine except I do prefer playing scum atm (albeit slightly!) and teacher wasn't rvs wagoned so I'm not sure why you were townleaning him in the first place - also don't think people being rvs wagoned is town indicative either so if you wanna go into any of this it might help

allowing teacher's fall from grace -- who would your strongest townreads out of the list I've quoted be?
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 389, Bingle wrote:
In post 343, skitter30 wrote:I v strongly townread nibui
Hmmm.
Ok, why dont you?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

I feel p good about scum!tw now too
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Nibbui »

hi i'm here

very sleepy but here

trivia fact of today is that i remembered the "anonymous activity" feat is a thing and i'm feeling like a ninja giving it a try

i was like "how people are reading my messages when they aren't on chat or "online" people section in home page?" but today great detective nibbui solved one more case.

my detective skills are unmatched guys.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Nibbui »

ok catching up now
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 351, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 338, Nibbui wrote:anyway, I just felt like Wicked was only coming to thread to ask pointless questions to apparently random people he picks up, not really getting on what is being discussed, while also vaguely talking about the game state.
I feel like this is a pretty careless. I guess you can make anything sound bad if you word it in the right way.

There are several people asking questions, so I don't know why you're suddenly singling me out. Just because I'm not asking questions about things that you are interested in doesn't mean that I'm not genuinely trying to figure things out. What question(s) in particular struck you as pointless?

"not really getting on what is being discussed" - I feel like this is a meaningless statement that could apply to most of the playerlist. What in particular did I not discuss that I am supposed to discuss as town?

"while also vaguely talking about the game state" - this isn't even a point against me, this is just a statement or acknowledgment of something that I did, as if you're just adding filler here...
you feel like i've met Aster's twin and i think i'm gonna start having nightmares...

i don't really feel like playing semantics too much, in a director cut version:

1. I don't think your question to drdolittle or teacher had any kind of thought process behind, that's why it's "pointless".

2. You complained about the game state but when things were being discussed you avoided talking about it and just kept doing your own thing that doesn't really look gamesolvy.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Nibbui »

tl;dr of skit vs wicked: i scrolled it and didn't change my mind about any of the slots
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Nibbui »

i can see the points against norwegian but rn i just think it can be a playstyle thing

i'll prob change this later for better or worse i think
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Skitter30 you never learn.
kinda badposting

you seem a bit too sure that skitt is town here.

have you ever heard of skitt's reputation as scum?

i don't mean to say "you need to be more paranoid" but i think it's important on my read on you to know if you are aware or not of her reputation.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Nibbui »

oh, duck is actually playing now!

hi duck from a scale of 0 to 10 how much your role pm does betray us
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Nibbui »

hmm.. i'm not sure how to feel about page 16 duck posts

i said "i hope this is not reaction testing", and he was like "haha", then afterwards he says "oh well it was reaction testing".

regardless of alignment i don't think he had any purpose to voting me/not engaging me other than not playing the game though, just dunno, maybe it's AI but not the kind of thing i can get a good read on him for
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 395, Bingle wrote:To not answer your question...

I’d be worried if you were townreading me.

VOTE: nibbui
VOTE: bingleVOTE:

consider it a spirit omgus vote bc i don't feel like leaving wicked wagon yet
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 408, Nibbui wrote:
kinda badposting

i don't mean to say "you need to be more paranoid" but i think it's important on my read on you to know if you are aware or not of her reputation.
To put that into context. I played a newbie game where i was convinced Skitter was on a scum team with *actual scum* but turned out she was town. I’ve never actually seen her scum game, but she pushed to lynch me that time and i was town. So that’s why i don’t want to just presume things since we were pretty bad at reading each other that time.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 401, skitter30 wrote:
In post 389, Bingle wrote:
In post 343, skitter30 wrote:I v strongly townread nibui
Hmmm.
Ok, why dont you?
this post is my new spirit animal
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 412, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 408, Nibbui wrote:
kinda badposting

To put that into context. I played a newbie game where i was convinced Skitter was on a scum team with *actual scum* but turned out she was town. I’ve never actually seen her scum game, but she pushed to lynch me that time and i was town. So that’s why i don’t want to just presume things since we were pretty bad at reading each other that time.
i see
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Spoiler:
In post 400, the worst wrote:
In post 361, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Neutral/Unsure:
- Emperor Flippynips (Leaning scum, but i've played a game where he was like this. Just posting memes and being very low activity when it comes to producing actual content. Has a scummy towngame IMO.)
- Egix96 (Leaning town, but he hasn't said a lot so i'm putting him as neutral)
- ceejayvinoya (Low activity terrible slot, but i can't just properly read him based on nothing. Neutral for now)
- Bingle (I don't understand anything this dude says. Could be scum intentionally being obfuscating. Or he's town with a very peculiar form of behavior i just can't fathom properly)
- DrDolittle (Almost no content to speak of. Speak up more guy.)

Light scumread:
- Menalque (I want to know whether i just don't like this guy's atttude in general or whether i am correctly scumreading him. His bad excuses to aggressively push townies piss me off.)
- Wickedestjr (I get the vibe that Skitter and Nibbui has been mentioning. Has the time to complain about the gamestate but not actively participating in it.)
- Blatant Scum (Shitty slot. All he's done so far is sheeping a vote with not much behind it and typing 1 sentence posts that don't add much.)
your townreads are kinda fine except I do prefer playing scum atm (albeit slightly!) and teacher wasn't rvs wagoned so I'm not sure why you were townleaning him in the first place - also don't think people being rvs wagoned is town indicative either so if you wanna go into any of this it might help

allowing teacher's fall from grace -- who would your strongest townreads out of the list I've quoted be?

You prefer playing as scum? Thank you for your honesty, townread has been redacted.
RVS wagons being scum or town indicative sounds like the newest statistical research for nerds now that i think about it, but teacher put his own wagon as "not RVS" so that’s definitely a cause of concern. I’m not sure i remember what it was about actually about so o subconciously sorted it as RVS. Was it a shared meta read?
Strongest townread from the neutral list? Eurgh... Egix and Bingle maybe?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Nibbui »

Bingle is doing this sly thing of being obtuse about me and i feel like he wants me to react to it & i think it's in bad-faith bc he has seen me in panic room and know that i get real flustered to people scum reading me like that (awested or something there did that, one of RAS alts if i remember right), i was more or less in the right track that game and bc of frustation (some rl problems as well), i stopped trying.

if you want something ask it or i'll be forced to think you're bullshiting your read on me in the fly
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Nibbui »

Bingle way of doing it and tw is different too

I felt like tw was using it as a excuse to not engage but bingle is trying to make it look like it's gamesolving
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 415, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You prefer playing as scum? Thank you for your honesty, townread has been redacted.
if he is scum why do you think that he would be honest about it?

there's actually a argument for that but i don't think you have it on mind
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:33 am

Post by DrDolittle »

not thrilled about either wicked or skitter votes that tw suggested tbh

i might just lurk a bit harder until page 20-ish hits and ask again
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 419, DrDolittle wrote:not thrilled about either wicked or skitter votes that tw suggested tbh

VOTE: drdolittle[/vote
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Nibbui »

VOTE: drdolittle

are you literally saying that you haven't any feelings toward any slot?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 418, Nibbui wrote:
In post 415, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You prefer playing as scum? Thank you for your honesty, townread has been redacted.
if he is scum why do you think that he would be honest about it?

there's actually a argument for that but i don't think you have it on mind
I was joking lol. I think you’re right about the honesty.

- Bunno
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 419, DrDolittle wrote:not thrilled about either wicked or skitter votes that tw suggested tbh

in this post you make it clear you have read the game but you don't seem to think anything of so many convos that happened + you assume tw is sheeping material in this game for no reason

you didn't post a single post with content and you plan to just come vote later apparently

it's like

i'm not letting that fly tbh
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Nibbui »

at least do the bare minimum of talking about something

Return to “Completed Open Games”