Micro 890: CultD3 [Game Over; Korina Rules The World]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 697, chkflip wrote:"We can just lynch EVERYBODY" also isn't a town mindset because, no, we can't. We eventually get to lylo and lose because the only other strong voice was lynched several phases back.
Which is why I'm trying to get you 2 to actually talk about CJ and EP before I get half a mind to lynch you and pine back to back and just play the lottery with them.

Please focus on those two before you and Pine have the Rival spat.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 699, chkflip wrote:Okay, Pine.

Pine, okay.

Okay, Pine.

Say we're both town.

Then what?
Then your actions D2 don't make sense. And frankly, if you were Town here, you'd either be pushing me as scum or someone else. Not trying to reason with me.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:19 am

Post by Korina »

Seeking replacement for Espresso
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:39 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

He HAS been gone for day 3 and day 4...

Replacing a guy who was missing for 3 game days? For shame, Korina. For shame.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:37 am

Post by chkflip »

CJ for sure. Lynch us both, Elsa. Pine will flip scum.

Being deflated that I didn't hit the cult leader after working THAT Goddamn hard to do so and just eventually going with the wagon, lead by Pine, which was SO VERY OBVIOUSLY NOT THE FUCKING CULT LEADER BECAUSE DUH, makes me not town.

Goooooot iiiiiiit. Thank you very cool.

The question is very obviously "If not me and not you, then who?" but yeah spin every single fucking post into LeHmAo BuT Ur ScUm instead of having a conversation.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Okay, that's 3 of us saying EP probably wasn't the recruit. The CL, Chemist, AND the Mod basically confirm I'm not recruited. Hmm.

VOTE: Ceejay

I'll murder Ceejay first I guess, so I can see you two argue more. Then lynch Chk, then hope the replacement gets back and Lynch Pine with them.

Sound reasonable?
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Pine »

Lynch us both, sure.

Korina, can we just do that officially, to save time?
I’m fine with a double lynch, and there’s no point in nights anymore.

VOTE: Chkflip + Pine

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Pine »

I’m down for a triple lynch, even. We’re really just picking the Town out of the pile anyway.

VOTE: Chkflip, ceejay, Pine

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Pine just let us do it one at a time. We don't have to even wait for the night phases. Just... Play along I guess.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

The only wrench in that plan is if Korina wants to Modkill the afk slot? Doesn't seem reasonable, but I'm looking at the possibilities.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:01 am

Post by chkflip »

Apologies, I was replying to 691 with ceejay as least likely recruit. I admittedly forgot that you refined the question two posts later to which was most likely recruited between the two of CJ/EP.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Pine »

W/e

VOTE: Ceejay

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:19 am

Post by chkflip »

I have no intention of voting my towniest read below Elsa.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I thought you were agreeing that CJ was more likely cult then not. Thanks for clarifying.

UNVOTE:

Explain that for me?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:23 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 710, chkflip wrote:Apologies, I was replying to 691 with ceejay as least likely recruit. I admittedly forgot that you refined the question two posts later to which was most likely recruited between the two of CJ/EP.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:33 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 642, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 640, Pine wrote:
In post 639, Doctor Drew wrote:Elsa.....to answer your question.

I am not a doctor, only play one on the internet.

And please, let's ask more questions of me. GTKACL.....GO!
Why didn’t you recruit me?
Thought about it Day 1.......went with Chenns idea on who to recruit though......
Chen's idea? *If* that isn't Pine because they thought I'd be more frothy after D1 where he was so very against my train of thought, it's pretty obvious where Chen's head was.
In post 250, Light and L wrote:i would say elsa and EP, and maybe chemist, are the dominoes. if you're a domino your job is to be cooperative and make it easy for you to be townbinned, and play with the goal of figuring out how scum is trying to manipulate the topping of the dominoes (aka - how they're trying to manipulate your interactions.)
Elsa, EP, and maybe Chemist.

We know -- unless this is some ELABORATE fucking ploy where Chemist was recruited N1 and told to "clear" Elsa, who THEN gets recruited N2 and hard busses his ENTIRE TEAM for the long game victory by sitting back as conf town -- that Elsa is town.

Chemist is flipped.

So who does that leave?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:59 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 531, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 526, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 250, Light and L wrote:i would say elsa and EP, and maybe chemist, are the dominoes. if you're a domino your job is to be cooperative and make it easy for you to be townbinned, and play with the goal of figuring out how scum is trying to manipulate the topping of the dominoes (aka - how they're trying to manipulate your interactions.)
I don’t think EP is the cult leader just because of this post

I don’t think chennis puts that much focus on their leader
This really is a wifomy post if you go look back at the posts leading up to it.

And judging by how the hydra fell apart(gamma being forced to replace out), and then the hydra train picked up steam I could see them making this as, you guessed it, wifom fodder.

Look at their posts when there were very close to being lynched, basically gave up......and didn't even bother with a fake claim. They knew what they were doing.

Essentially, don't discount the dominoes(lol).
In post 534, EspressoPatronum wrote:@Drew I'm not sure how valuable the EJ/EP/Chemist domino theory is here. Assuming chenn was genuine in his domino theory belief and not trying to sow confusion, I'd say the dominoes this game are Karnage, EJ, Pine, and possibly me (per Chk's post above).
MMMMM

WHAT
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Korina »

I'm fine with double lynches as long as everyone agrees, and I can get a replacement for EP.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: EspressoPatronum

I believe this slot is more likely to be the N1 recruit than Pine.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm personally avoiding trying to modkill slots unless I absolutely have to. That means it's been about two weeks with no replacement at that point.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 718, chkflip wrote:VOTE: EspressoPatronum

I believe this slot is more likely to be the N1 recruit than Pine.
It's slot DID also call out Drew as scum day 1 but didn't push him day 2, I think... Maybe that's the hint?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 167, EspressoPatronum wrote:VOTE: Dr Drew
He's blending in too well. His ISO has 0 substance.

Cult leader - calling it now.
In post 179, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 178, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 167, EspressoPatronum wrote:VOTE: Dr Drew
He's blending in too well. His ISO has 0 substance.

Cult leader - calling it now.
Sooo how about his post ? Does it not have substance? I sort of liked that post.
He hasn't taken any conflicting stances or offered anything to the discussion that isn't agreement to consensus or placing a townread.

That sounds like someone who is trying to blend in and appease people.
In post 184, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 180, chkflip wrote:Is coasting a scum tell these days?
It can be
In post 181, Doctor Drew wrote:Espresso, firstly I tend to get town reads quicker the scum reads. Secondly, why is it an issue that I am in agreement with some people?
It's an issue that you're
only
in agreement with people.
And there hasn't been much real content here, Elsa claiming UT and setup talk.

Sorry, but I am a more reactive player.
If you were forced to categorize everyone into town or scum right now, what would the list look like?

Scum can sometimes blend in. We can help root them out by forcing ppl to take and defend stances.
In post 191, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 190, Light and L wrote:and you're also really appeasy, as seem by

- chennis.
Agreement itself is fine. As stated to Drew earlier, having no stances other than appeasement is an issue.
In post 211, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 206, Doctor Drew wrote:Espresso, as someone said.....why do you want forced reads? I almost feel like they could be manipulated sometime down the road. When i develop reads one way or another I will give them.

Also to elaborate on my elsa read, not saying he is necessarily town, but is most likely not cult leader. I could definitely see a scenario where he is the other cult member.
If you're scum, I've already called out your attempt at not taking controversial stances. Since I don't want scum!you to get away with this, I want to force you to take controversial stances. Giving early reads will generate controversial stances.

Town should be happy to do so, as town has no reason to hide their reads. You're evidently against providing your reads, which is another red flag for me.
In post 218, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 214, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 211, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 206, Doctor Drew wrote:Espresso, as someone said.....why do you want forced reads? I almost feel like they could be manipulated sometime down the road. When i develop reads one way or another I will give them.

Also to elaborate on my elsa read, not saying he is necessarily town, but is most likely not cult leader. I could definitely see a scenario where he is the other cult member.
If you're scum, I've already called out your attempt at not taking controversial stances. Since I don't want scum!you to get away with this, I want to force you to take controversial stances. Giving early reads will generate controversial stances.

Town should be happy to do so, as town has no reason to hide their reads. You're evidently against providing your reads, which is another red flag for me.
I am not hiding reads.

You are saying you want me to take 'controversial stances'..... you are making me basically make up some reads, how does that help town?

When I have a read I give it, like I have already done. If you want a scum read from me keep asking for town to make up reads and then pretty sure I got at least one.
I want you to.provide scumreads. They're necessarily controversial because people don't like being scumread. Give me literally any two scumreads and your reasons for them.

That's all I'm asking + you're making a huge deal about it. I'll do it in my next post to show you how easy it is!
In post 219, EspressoPatronum wrote:@Drew - recall the parameters I requested of you: No null reads, sort everyone.

Town
Chemist - I was initially wary about potential lurkiness, but he's really stepped up to my request. I find myself agreeing with most of his reads. He's proactively giving information instead of reactively waiting to be prodded.

Elsa Jay - I don't like that he revealed as UT, but he has a respectable stance as to why he did it + it seemed town motivated. He has also been very active.

Townlean
Gameplay - on memory alone, none of gameplay's posts stand out. I recall gameplay helping us out Elsa though, so that's worthwhile and shows town initiative to solve.

Chkflip - probably my weakest townread. Chk seems to be involved in discussion and questions though, so I'm happy with a weak townlean for now.

Scumlean
Ceejayvinoya - nothing really standout from ceejay. Not a lot of activity due to the late start. I recall ceejay's entrance being kinda meh, but I can't remember any of the posts off the top of my head.

Light and L - haven't seen much from Gamma, but I'm not liking chenn's content. Chenn started coming after me once I voted Drew. He was also twisting my words into conclusions that I did not make.

Pine - Pine has been a bit lurky this game. He did the same thing in Ruby Mafia. He did give us warning that he was busy with work in that game, but I don't think it detracts from his willingness to lurk as scum.

Scum
Doctor Drew - before I started prodding him, all of his posts looked like attempts to blend in. After prodding him, he's been extremely reluctant to provide reads, citing his reactive playstyle as the reason.
In post 438, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 437, Karnage wrote:
In post 436, Pine wrote:Are you kidding me? It was never a serious claim. It said so right in the claim.

I may be over-remembering Elsa making the gambit explicit, but I just looked at his ISO and it’s implied multiple places, which I will quote when I’m at a computer rather than phone.

Further, Cult Leader Elsa has a rolecop partner, which means he KNOWS we’re in column B, and therefore never puts himself in this position.

Use your fucking heads, people.
lets say YOU are the cult leader

YOU would know we were in column B because you would have known about your rolecop partner. YOU would also know that it was never a serious claim without Elsa having to imply anything.
He also hard defended Chenn.

VOTE: Pine
That is correct, Elsa.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

L&L also put light pressure on Espresso at the time EP was scum-reading DD. So there's that.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

*shrug*

I guess I could agree that EP is the least likely to be recruited.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Korina »

Bingle replaces EP
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B