NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #102 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 21, Bingle wrote:Oh, god, I think everyone in this thread except wicked are baby mafia players.

Hey nibs, you have much experience with anyone? Same @ norwegia and BS.
*Crying baby noises*

Haha, i’m so town guys. Look at me, i’m engaging in a friendly social interaction just like everyone else I’M SO TOWN!!!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #105 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A couple of initial reactions:

Nibbui: Damn boi, you talk a lot of garbage. Let’s hope we get some actual useful information from you once the game heats up.

Blatant scum: Hello friend, thanks for handing the scum team victory in that 7p vengeance game. You truly lived up to your name even as a town. No gripes tho, you’re a cool guy and it felt bad deceiving you. I love ya bud.

Emperor Flippynips: Your memery shall allow you to live on in infamy, though beware! The moment the jokes fall flat and your memes get stale you’ll be lined up against the wall. Cus from what i remember your townplay is kinda scummy-ish.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 108, Nibbui wrote:By garbage you mean my early reads/reaching is bs in your pov or i just post too much noise?
That's something i like about your excessive self-reflection and introspection. Any further replies by me are made unnecessary since you already naturally reached the solutions to your own question.

Let's policy lynch Menalque so i don't have to sort him.

VOTE: Menalque

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #163 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well that was a waste of two pages. I'll just keep my vote on Menalque for now. :cool:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #173 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 167, Menalque wrote:
In post 163, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well that was a waste of two pages. I'll just keep my vote on Menalque for now. :cool:
Why don’t you think that any of that was productive? What is it about it that makes it so?
Just a full page of meta reads and petulant arguing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 179, Bingle wrote:Could you point out these meta reads?
There's a bunch of talking about how "people usually act as scum" and "town X would behave this way, not this way!" etc. I'm not going to give you exact quotes because i'm a lazy bum, but this is the general impression i've gotten.
In post 179, Bingle wrote:First strong read achieved, btw. I will say it's not on any Scandinavian countries, but cannot comment at this time as to whether the subject is a person of Scandinavian descent.
What exactly are you saying here?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #185 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Menalque is the sort of dude that asks a couple pointless questions that don't amount for anything, then votes to lynch because you don't bother answering them.
Keeping my vote on him. Good night.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #361 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Finally a real wagon. Skitter30 and Nibbui are town for pushing against Wicked. Teacher seems like he might be town since he's the first RVS wagon.
Wicked might be scum.
In post 253, Menalque wrote:Eh i was in a bad mood at the time and he was pushing the wrong buttons

I think that was the trigger for it

I just don’t know if he was pushing me intentionally to get a reaction or if it was just a personality clash
Maybe you should apply that thinking to me. :shifty:

Townread:
- Skitter30 (Stance of actively solving the game. Very reasonable logic behind her posts.)
- Nibbui (I was unsure at first, but I've started liking him more and more, town attitude)

Light townread:
- Teacher (Had a crappy RVS wagon piled on him from day 1. Could be scum bussing him, but i think it's more likely he's town based on this fact. I can't find much else to comment on based on reading into his ISO.)
- The Worst (He seems very excited about playing this. If he prefers playing town then i believe he is in this game.)

Neutral/Unsure:
- Emperor Flippynips (Leaning scum, but i've played a game where he was like this. Just posting memes and being very low activity when it comes to producing actual content. Has a scummy towngame IMO.)
- Egix96 (Leaning town, but he hasn't said a lot so i'm putting him as neutral)
- ceejayvinoya (Low activity terrible slot, but i can't just properly read him based on nothing. Neutral for now)
- Bingle (I don't understand anything this dude says. Could be scum intentionally being obfuscating. Or he's town with a very peculiar form of behavior i just can't fathom properly)
- DrDolittle (Almost no content to speak of. Speak up more guy.)

Light scumread:
- Menalque (I want to know whether i just don't like this guy's atttude in general or whether i am correctly scumreading him. His bad excuses to aggressively push townies piss me off.)
- Wickedestjr (I get the vibe that Skitter and Nibbui has been mentioning. Has the time to complain about the gamestate but not actively participating in it.)
- Blatant Scum (Shitty slot. All he's done so far is sheeping a vote with not much behind it and typing 1 sentence posts that don't add much.)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #362 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This guy looks the worst out of everyone.
VOTE: Blatant Scum

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #368 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Menalque, what you’re saying is that i’m not good at the game so therefore i should be lynched?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #369 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Skitter30 you never learn.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #371 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because i’m town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #373 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 364, Menalque wrote:You frustrate me because, and I genuinely don’t mean to be rude here, but I don’t think you’re that good at the game and it makes it really hard to sort you
What the f do you expect from me? A day 1 gamesolve?
I’ve said what i think. If you disagree fine, but you are being very rude here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #397 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 381, teacher wrote:Nope. Norwegian is an excellent wagon.

The buddying me by falsely saying I was an RVS wagon is too weird
So you describe the wagon on you that formed very fast during the first pages to be justified? This sounds like a really stupid thing to say as a town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #399 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 398, the worst wrote:all will be clear soon.

mind updating me on your reads?
Oh good. All will be made clear, i feel much better now.
As for my reads, Teacher is looking worse and scummier. Skitter30 i want to see what her "issue" with my reads are before i decide anything. The others are mostly the same.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #412 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 408, Nibbui wrote:
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Skitter30 you never learn.
kinda badposting

you seem a bit too sure that skitt is town here.

have you ever heard of skitt's reputation as scum?

i don't mean to say "you need to be more paranoid" but i think it's important on my read on you to know if you are aware or not of her reputation.
To put that into context. I played a newbie game where i was convinced Skitter was on a scum team with *actual scum* but turned out she was town. I’ve never actually seen her scum game, but she pushed to lynch me that time and i was town. So that’s why i don’t want to just presume things since we were pretty bad at reading each other that time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #415 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Spoiler:
In post 400, the worst wrote:
In post 361, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Neutral/Unsure:
- Emperor Flippynips (Leaning scum, but i've played a game where he was like this. Just posting memes and being very low activity when it comes to producing actual content. Has a scummy towngame IMO.)
- Egix96 (Leaning town, but he hasn't said a lot so i'm putting him as neutral)
- ceejayvinoya (Low activity terrible slot, but i can't just properly read him based on nothing. Neutral for now)
- Bingle (I don't understand anything this dude says. Could be scum intentionally being obfuscating. Or he's town with a very peculiar form of behavior i just can't fathom properly)
- DrDolittle (Almost no content to speak of. Speak up more guy.)

Light scumread:
- Menalque (I want to know whether i just don't like this guy's atttude in general or whether i am correctly scumreading him. His bad excuses to aggressively push townies piss me off.)
- Wickedestjr (I get the vibe that Skitter and Nibbui has been mentioning. Has the time to complain about the gamestate but not actively participating in it.)
- Blatant Scum (Shitty slot. All he's done so far is sheeping a vote with not much behind it and typing 1 sentence posts that don't add much.)
your townreads are kinda fine except I do prefer playing scum atm (albeit slightly!) and teacher wasn't rvs wagoned so I'm not sure why you were townleaning him in the first place - also don't think people being rvs wagoned is town indicative either so if you wanna go into any of this it might help

allowing teacher's fall from grace -- who would your strongest townreads out of the list I've quoted be?

You prefer playing as scum? Thank you for your honesty, townread has been redacted.
RVS wagons being scum or town indicative sounds like the newest statistical research for nerds now that i think about it, but teacher put his own wagon as "not RVS" so that’s definitely a cause of concern. I’m not sure i remember what it was about actually about so o subconciously sorted it as RVS. Was it a shared meta read?
Strongest townread from the neutral list? Eurgh... Egix and Bingle maybe?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #422 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 418, Nibbui wrote:
In post 415, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You prefer playing as scum? Thank you for your honesty, townread has been redacted.
if he is scum why do you think that he would be honest about it?

there's actually a argument for that but i don't think you have it on mind
I was joking lol. I think you’re right about the honesty.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #468 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alright bingle. I'm just going to keep up my pretence of nodding in approval to what you say. While walking away slowly but surely without breaking eye contact for even a second.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #519 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 493, Menalque wrote:skitt - town

BS - town leans
Why is Blatant Scum put so highly on your list? Just because he followed along with your awful push against me? His ISO gives literally nothing else so far.

nibb
teacher
Again why?

flips - null
wicked
doo
cj
egis

bingle - null scum

Norway - scum leans
Sorry if i'm a bit thick but i have no idea why you're scumreading me so hard in this game.

duck
It's funny how you complain about my reads then you drop a reads list where you don't even explain why you townread some people and scumread others.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #541 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 531, skitter30 wrote:@norwegian, my issues with your readslist are:

- i'm not sure why me and nibbui are town for pushing wicked ###
Because you two seem like you're trying to genuinely solve the game. Remember that this is a day 1 read, don't take it too serious.

- that isn't a good reason to townread me ###
For me right now it is. If you disagree with my assessment and would like to prove to me that you are in fact scum, go ahead and convince me so. I won't stop ya.

- there's no reason to townread teacher for being an rvs wagon here ###
You're right, it's not. I've changed my read on him.

- i disagree that the duck seems to be enthusiastic about this game for him ###
Why do you disagree about that? Do you think he was faking his enthusiasm in his opening posts? I don't see why that's something scum would think of doing. Unless that's a normal thing to do here?

- not sure why bs is the worst offender of being low-activity/empty posting ###
Ok listen up, so the low activity slots are Ceejay, Blatant Scum, Egrix, Emperor and DrDolittle. Two of them seem like they just don't care or pay much attention -> (Ceejay, DrDoolittle) Two of them seem like they are sort of lurking but pay attention to what's going on -> (Egrix, Emperor) and one of them pays attention and participates in wagons but doesn't really justify anything he does -> (Blatant scum) So you tell me who looks the worst here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #570 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Looking forward to 20 new pages of activity when i wake up tommorow. Oh timezones~

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #757 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 755, teacher wrote:
In post 750, Wickedestjr wrote:From teacher's pov, I don't see why Norway-scum would intentionally make something up like that that's so easily refutable. It's hard to believe
Why would Town!norway make it up?

There’s no reason as either alignment to make up the wagon. But there is a reason to give a player a fake townread - to look more involved in the game and potentially pocket. My problem is not the made up wagon, it’s the made up read (that was justified by the wagon and then retracted).
Yeah i made a mistake. There were so many weird nicknames like "ducky" i just assumed they meant you, when they actually referred to The Worst, my bad.
I think you’re looking kinda scummy right now for bringing up this like it’s a big deal. Forget, forgive and move on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #758 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m liking wicked more for the logical deduction he shows in 750.
About the whole Bingle/Skitter drama i just don’t know what to think. It could even be TvT for all i know, though if it’s SvT i’m leaning more on Bingle being scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #759 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Post 677-679 is so funny lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #773 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you guys want an easy throwaway vote you'll be sure to never regret voting for Norwegianboy. When all else fails, he's the easiest scapegoat there is.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #776 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Thanks for finally explaining your thought process in a clear manner Menalque. Now i can understand your motivation behind voting me, it makes me feel so much better about you. I still don't really like you or your way of thinking, but i can see it as coming from a town perspective.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #778 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The worst, didn't you initially claim "scum was on my wagon" ergo: you thought i was town.
What made you change your mind?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #780 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Town:
- Nibbui (I don't think scum would be this active in questioning others, so he is my strongest townlean)

Light townlean:
- Skitter30 (I should be more wary of her like people suggest. So pushed back to light townlean)
- The Worst (There's a wagon of 5 peeps on him right now, but i'm not joining in since i'm not convinced he is scum. Looking at his ISO he seems town to me)
- Menalque (Asshole which bullies people that join mafia games if he deems them "lesser skilled" than he demands. But i think he is town)

Neutral/Unsure:
- Wickedestjr (I liked his recent posts. Upped to nullread)
- Emperor Flippynips (Hasn't said anything new)
- Egix96 (Has mentioned he will catch up later i think)
- Bingle (He's acting weird. Not much else for me to say about him, i don't know his scum play)
- DrDolittle (Said he would just leave the game and come back later if i remember correctly)

Light scumlean:
- Teacher (I made an human error of how many votes he accumulated on day 1 and now he's using that against me like it's somehow scum indicative. Not a fan. The way he phrases his language like i was "forcing a read on him" gives me even worse vibes)
- Blatant Scum (Hasn't said a thing since last time, so my feelings are the same about him)
- ceejayvinoya (Still a terrible unreadable slot. Hey Menalque, why don't you grill this guy who's not even talking? Who's the "liability to town" now?)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #782 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 781, Blatant Scum wrote:Yes, I am usually very shy in games which produces 10 pages/ day.
Well give us more to work with.
All i see from your ISO is short one liners and a reply that it's a "good idea" to policy lynch me and then you vote me later. There's no other content to speak off. Who you townread? Why did you vote me? Etc...

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #791 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 789, Blatant Scum wrote:Lets 1v1
No.
VOTE: Teacher

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #792 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 785, the worst wrote:what do you think his motives are for being weird here?
I'll re-read his ISO and see what i think his motive could be.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #822 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Biography of subject #11 Codename: "
Bingle
"

By NorwboyEE
This research has been assisted by an independent panel of international researchers and anthropologists.

The subject in question seems to intentionally act vague and evasively by the use of Pathos intrinsically tied into it's arguments. Any attempts at seriousness is quickly negated by the intrinsic humorous substance laced within every post. This makes the subjects alignment particularly hard to make any finalizing conclusion about to this researcher.

Source: (Nomnomnom, Open 768 "C9++", Post, ) Here we notice an peculiar explanation which makes the most sense in explaining it's behaviour. It appears it's motivations in unintelligible post-making is to "hook" any potential mates. After deciding whether the one who bites the bait is town or scum the subject "Bingle" will thus either eat the subject whole or ask the subject out to become friends 4 life. This is what the researcher has concluded.

It is still not clear what allignment this person has, but from what i can conclude it seems like the bio fits the description of either:
A: Town that is scumhunting.
B: Scum that is being vague to redirect any townies with hostile intent from his slot.
C: Doing it for fun.

Mafia delenda est.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #845 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The Worst who are your scumreads right now?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #857 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I solemnly swear that i am up to no lolhammering.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #902 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m pretty sure the red eyes are suppose to represent the inherent evilness inside you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #984 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 957, DrDolittle wrote:man that's unnecessarily harsh. some people (me) just like playing the game and are not too at it., and there's nothing wrong about feeling frustrated at always getting scumread. you eventually learn to play your style via gut, which involves understanding which players are scum-reading you on good faith attempts, who is trying to pocket you etc., and that has its own set of values. Because if you do roll town, then you are a rod, and more likely its scum trying to manipulate the gamestate by mislynching you.
Yes, yes and yes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1013 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1012, Almost50 wrote:I actually told the mod this town lost already when I saw my role PM.
Wut?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1052 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Almost there now buddy, just 4/5 of the total amount of posts to go.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1053 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, what's this thing about whales @Almost50?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1061 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1059, Almost50 wrote:
In post 294, skitter30 wrote:incidentally cj was a wolf and won,
he has a p decent scumgame
He does?? My meta on him must be outdated. I swear I thought he was scum here when I saw he rep'ed out and that's why I asked to replace in. (Would've been sweet to win as scum against
BINGLE
, but also wouldn't have been bad to shoot skitter & tw at night)
Not sure if you’re being open and honest or whether you’re setting up the biggest LAMIST ever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1068 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Now should i keep my vote on low-popularity wagons and feel like a unique little snowflake or join an actual counterwagon i might ever so slightly agree with, that is the question i’ll ask myself and decide when i wake up tommorow. Night.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1070 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also where’s Nibbui, we’re just forgettable background characters in his manga. Without the protagonist we might as well not even exist.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1158 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1074, Menalque wrote:Norwegian why have you totally changed your playstyle?
Huh? I'm just being myself, i don't know what sort of "total change" you're seeing. Maybe i'm slightly less irritable and more relaxed than earlier but that might be because of real life things i won't delve into.
In post 1130, Wickedestjr wrote:Normally, I’m hesitant to town read players with strong scum games, but I started townreading skitter during the lengthy exchange with Bingle. I haven’t really noticed anything in her iso that’s looked polished - instead it feels like she’s genuinely thinking/processing the game. I like some of the specific comments she made to Bingle and I feel like "Jingle this isn't a fight you're going to win" doesn't come from skitter-scum pushing Bingle-town.
Eh... I don't know about this read on Skitter. Though i might add that i do slightly lean on town!Skitter v Scum!Bingle, it's not like i'm ready to townbin Skitter already just based on her convo with Bingle.
In post 1130, Wickedestjr wrote:The one thing that makes me wary about Norwegian is his vote for BS. I feel like that could have been a safe choice for Norwegian-scum and I wonder if Norwegian-town would be more inclined to vote someone more active that he could actually converse with - I was surprised he didn’t vote for me at that point. Norwegian why did you choose to vote BS instead of me at that point?
Because i realized i was close to committing a grave mistake, just following along with other people's reads instead of forming my own opinion. Skitter and Nibbui was scumreading you earlier in the day, so i was influenced by their read. But rereading your ISO i couldn't see any excessively strong indications of scum behavior, most of the complaints could be summed up by over-scrupulous analysis and tone, so i voted BS instead since he looked suspicious at the time, and eventually moved you up on my reads list.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1159 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Town:
- Nibbui (Isn't questioning as much as he used to. But i'll still keep him on the top of the list. I agree with his vote on Teacher)

Light townlean:
- Menalque (He toned down recently. Interesting. I'm still keeping him chalked up as town because i don't think he would behave like he's done so far if he was scum.)
- The Worst (I'm still not going to join the wagon against him. He seems like town to me. He's active and makes some good points.)
- Skitter30 (Her spat with Bingle has an aggressive undertone, if Bingle is town then i definitely won't feel good about her anymore. But leaning town on her slot for now.)

Neutral/Unsure:
- Egix96 (small ISO, but seems town. I'd still prefer if he talked a bit more.)
- Wickedestjr (His newly formed wall o reads has a couple parts i like and a couple parts i'm sort of worried about, Still a nullread for me.)
- Almost50 (This replacement has a bit of the confusing language that Bingle uses except he seems more town. Not sure what to think yet. Null.)
- Emperor Flippynips (Seems like we've got similar reads but he's not active enough for me to feel good about townreading him. Still a nullread.)
- Blatant Scum (Not talking as much as i'd prefer, nullread. Maybe i should have accepted that 1v1 after all.)
- DrDolittle (Hmmm... Ehhh.... Uhhh...
Nullread
, there's actually a lot of content i don't like on his ISO recently, so i might be leaning scum on this one to be perfectly frank. But it's not definitive.)

Light scumlean:
- Bingle (Hard to read, while i could buy his behavior as town trying to bait scum into giving off scumtells. It also seems likely that he's scum trying to justify his behavior. I might consider voting him just because i'm having trouble sorting him.)
- Teacher (He's ignoring my response to his accusation that i was "buddying him", i'm thinking he could be scum that saw an opportunity to make me look bad and came up with some crappy argument without even thinking it over. Teacher is my preferred lynch right now)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1163 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well i already mentioned that Wicked's explanation of why he townreads Skitter isn't something i would agree with.
In post 1130, Wickedestjr wrote:I might start by meta'ing Emps because it seems like he's inexplicably a consensus town read here, even though I personally haven't seen anything telling. Nibbui, can you explain why Emps was your strongest town read at this point?
^This however is a very good point that i'm glad he brought up. I am also curious what exactly has made Nibbui and Menalque (if i remember correctly) TR Emperor Flippynips.

Overall i think he actually makes many good points. The only part i don't feel too good about is what i've mentioned.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1168 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1164, Menalque wrote:@nor I feel like you're been changing your playstyle in accordance to what's been said to you

like, I called you out early game and you went from being defensive and coming up with readslists to just memeing (still had some content, but a lot of memeing and shitposting) then I say I think you've changed the way you're playing and you start doing the readslists and stop memeing again

idk I'm just not sure if this is you being overly responsive in a kind of clumsy effort to do what you think people want from you or you being genuinely receptive to feedback
I see your point but it's really just how i act in general. Sometimes i'm in the mood to post reads and analyse, and other times i just funpost and generally observe what's going on. My moodiness doesn't have anything to do with you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1171 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1169, Nibbui wrote:i'll try to give some vague knowledge about his meta or maybe explain without meta why he might be town but i'm not interested in revealing my ~secrets~ on him if there is no danger of him being lynched (and i don't think there is).
This vague explanation doesn't exactly improve my view on him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1176 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nibbui who are your townreads again? I'm pretty sure you've mentioned it somewhere but i don't want to dig through your massive ISO to find them so can you just repeat them for me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1180 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1178, Nibbui wrote:I think you're doing everything that average scum would do norwegian, but i like your tone so i can give a few points to you
Only "average" scum? Ugh, disappointing. If i'm going to be scumread i'd want to at least be seen as a criminal mastermind or something.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1186 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1183, Nibbui wrote:
In post 1159, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Neutral/Unsure:
- DrDolittle (Hmmm... Ehhh.... Uhhh... Nullread, there's actually a lot of content i don't like on his ISO recently, so i might be leaning scum on this one to be perfectly frank. But it's not definitive.)
oh wait, i don't like to be that guy but i'm gonna be that guy

don't lean scum on him for god's sake.
Most of his ISO contains one sentence posts so i might just have a bit of a bias against those.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1433 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1240, Nibbui wrote:HI.

I'M THE MILITARY DICTATOR NIBBUI TAKING THIS THREAD HOSTAGE

TODAY WE'RE PLAYING "LYNCHING SCUMMY SLOTS FOR RED FLIPS". IT'S A NICE AND FAMILY FRIENDLY GAME.

FOR EMPHASIS WE START PLAYING BY VOTING EGIX.

VOTE: EGIX

YOU CAN ALSO VOTE "UGGLY DOG" FOR MEME REASONS
へえええ…
So i looked at his ISO twice, (no, make that thrice!) to see what sort of blatant scum behavior you were going on about, and i don't really see it. I mean i think you mentioned 95% probability of scum, so theoretically would that last 5% of town behavior include "laziness" by any chance? Cus i feel like you're underestimating the amount of laziness which may be exhibited by any one man. Nay, make that the amount of laziness which mankind possesses as a whole.
Egix is still a null read for me so by PoE he's still someone i could see as a potential target, but he's said some good things overall even if it's very little. I'd at least want to see his response to this accusation before i consider moving my vote from Teacher.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1434 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually i remember that percentage thing from another user, but you still seem quite sure about scum!Egix so think of it as a metaphorical example.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1436 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The case seems like it's stretching it a bit. While i agree with the fact that Egix's posts aren't the greatest, i'm not sure i necessarily agree with the conclusion of it being scum behavior. So i'm not ready to ultra-wagon Egix quite yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1438 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yep. Unless you're a pro there will be always be some slight difference in behavior from a scum vs town mindset.
I still think Nibbui is town, merely a bit misguided in this instance. Let's vote for actual scum like Teacher while we can, that's my stance at this current time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1439 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

From catching up i've got two things on my mind right now.

- Number 1 -

Spoiler:
This is Teacher's reads list:
In post 1386, teacher wrote:Confident Town: Mena
TL: DrD, Bingle, Skit, duck
Null: Nibbui, Egix, Emps, Blatant Scum, Wicked
SL: Norway, A50
This is Teacher's current vote.
In post 1374, teacher wrote:I'm feeling this for RN.
VOTE: FlippyNips
Notice a discrepancy?

- Number 2 -

Spoiler:
Nibbui posts a semi-shitty case.

You won't BELIEVE what happens next!

> Bingle <
In post 1239, Bingle wrote:Egix scum implies skitter town.

I'll sheep that read tho.

VOTE: Egix
> Almost50 <
In post 1244, Almost50 wrote:I stopped after "Third".

VOTE: Egix

You're damn too convincing here that I'm willing to take the blame myself if Egix flips green
> the worst <
In post 1245, the worst wrote:??

i'm skitter today

VOTE: egix think I'm already voting there but idk
NorboyEEdit: (Friendly reminder: you're not already voting there)
He later changes his vote to Teacher.
^ These three IMMEDIATELY sheep the vote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1442 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re treating me like i just posted "Baby mafia players first case!" aren’t you? :(

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1444 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah i sort of mentally removed you from the pool, but i thought of including you anyway just to see your reaction. I think Bingle and A50 both is acting kinda opportunistically here. I just get the feeling that this is the sort of case that’s created to "catch" voting scum rather than the actual person that’s being cased. Don’t you get the same feeling?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1445 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m still wanting to vote Teacher btw, but this seemed like something worth looking at.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1451 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Um ok Egix, good to... have you around i guess?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1464 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmm. So at this point my concern is whether i should stick to my guns with Teacher or whether i should go for Egix too.
Also Teacher, i'd really like to her your opinion on Egix. If you are town, then voting Emperor is not what we need from you right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1469 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1468, Egix96 wrote:And I would have said about tw sooner if I hadn't been such a friggin wuss and plucked up the courage to say it.
Being scared to talk is a scum tell. Are you afraid that you'll be exposed as scum if you talk too much? You're basically confirming that you are reading the thread and not talking on purpose.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1470 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nibbui, rejoice tonight. For i am joining your justice squad.
VOTE: Egix96

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1474 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1473, Egix96 wrote:And no, if I'm going to be exposed as scum in a game it'll be from me talking too little, not too much.
Well, seems like you agree with us then. Don’t worry, we will put you to rest soon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1482 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This seems like a perfectly healthy wagon to me. Do explain what’s bothering you about it Menalque and Skitter.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1488 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1485, Bingle wrote:UNVOTE:

NBoy's 180 is gross. I don't think I like this at L-1 rn.
It's cool, i was sort of worried since you were on the wagon. But now i feel better about where i'm at.
Also yeah it wasn't L-1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1497 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm actually really paranoid about Scum!skitter to be honest.
In post 1490, Menalque wrote:What was your egix progression Norway?
I thought Nibbui's case was meh, but when i looked closer at Egix and saw him give a BS explanation for why he didn't want to stay "active" and post rather than lurking i got really suspicious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1499 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unpopular wagon? We hit the mark! He MUST be scum!

...Am i doing this right?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1504 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1503, Menalque wrote:Why are you paranoid about scum skitt @norway
The tone in some of her posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1512 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1505, Menalque wrote:
In post 1504, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1503, Menalque wrote:Why are you paranoid about scum skitt @norway
The tone in some of her posts.
Can you elaborate

I’ve got scum!skitt once before but it wasn’t through tone and I think her tone is v consistent across alignments
I haven't played with scum!skitter before. It's just paranoia, i want to believe she's town since I've been wrong about her alignment when she was town in a newbie game and i heavily SR her.
I'm just wary against players with a strong scum-game and i'm not sure i want to fully trust them on D1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1515 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1514, the worst wrote:skitter is probs town dw
Oh wow. Whew, now that you've told me that Skitter is confirmed town.
Almost got worried for a minute there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1532 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Noticed that too, Menalque thinks i’m bad vibes but still puts me on the highest tier in his reads list.
Hey, as long as you can explain your reasoning i’m not gonna question it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1553 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Reminder that my two main scumreads are Egix and Teacher, with Bingle close after.
Going to sleep now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1703 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok i've catched up, but there's not that much for me to say.
I'm not explicitly against the Bingle wagon, but i'm keeping my vote on Egix for now.
That's all for now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1707 (isolation #74) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1705, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1666, the worst wrote:the thai pronunciation for 5 is H̄̂ā so they use 5555 as shorthand for laughing it's great
the chinese pronunication for 5 is wu so they use 5555 as shorthand for crying it's great
wwwww
そんなような知らなかった~
Did you know that "w" is the Japanese version of "lol"?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1723 (isolation #75) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmm? Hmmmm??
Kinda want to hear both Egix and Wicked respond to this more before i switch again. I’m actually more of the "tunneling my scumreads" sort of guy so i’m never comfortable switching my votes without very very good reasons.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1741 (isolation #76) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1466, Nibbui wrote:i want to at least once lynch my confident spiritual scum read
You gave this up and i am very disappointed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1745 (isolation #77) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1744, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Guys can we just kill someone and end the day please
But you're not even voting anyone yourself.
How is that supposed to end the day any faster?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1749 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I didn't like his response in + sheeping Nibbui.
But i'm seriously considering moving back to Teacher since Nibbui totally dropped the ball on the Egix wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1752 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The wagon lost momentum before Egix even could give any satisfactory answers.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1754 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sounds good to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1847 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wonder if Teacher actually thinks he doesn't sound scummy when he talks about "scum in active posters" on day 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1854 (isolation #82) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TL: DrD, Bingle, Skit, duck
Null: Nibbui, Egix, Emps, Blatant Scum, Wicked
SL: Norway, A50
Can you explain the reasoning behind your scumleans?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1863 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Egix claiming to have spent one and a half hour reading one single ISO sounds like the kind of BS a noob scum would claim to do because it sounds "town" but truth is, real town just skims an ISO for 5 minutes maximum and concludes "meh, scum probably" ;)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1867 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

*sigh*
So many scum, but only one vote to give.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1870 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle what’s your thougts on A50? Scum or town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2134 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Holy crap. Teacher, your logic is atrocious. And i can’t believe you’re still wasting your time on the RVS wagon thing. Smh.
Why is Nibbui and Almost50 the only ones who has commented on Egix’s BS: "i spent 1.5 hours looking at Wicked’s ISO hehe :>" post?
Tl;dr My PoE right now is Egix -> Teacher

I’ll properly trash Teacher’s case on me once i’ve woken up properly and had a nice hot cup of tea.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2135 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nibbui your posts resonate with me and i agree with most of what you say except for lynching Wicked, he's like the only one i don't especially scum-read right now so by my PoE i'd prefer lynching either Egix or Teacher today, whichever one is the more popular consensus lynch. Lynch both for all i care.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2136 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Spoiler:
In post 1885, teacher wrote:Hey Norway, how on gods green earth did you think I was ducky?

Why is an RVS wagon in any way AI, regardless?
Because i did. I've never played with most of you guys, i got confused by all of these pet names people were throwing around in conjunction with having to learn new handle names, ok?

RVS wagons aren't usually AI, but The Worst (That is "Ducky" right?) had like 4 or 5 votes on him near the beginning of D1 as far as i remember? So i thought to myself that perhaps this was a scum lead wagon, but this was a nooby mindset i had because i knew almost nobody in the player pool so i looked for easy solutions and came to the wrong conclusions. I usually get overwhelmed at the beginning of huge mafia games until i properly learn the unique character and playstyle of the players and how they interact with each other.
In post 1919, teacher wrote:hare what made you feel the excitement, and why you thought duck's preferences mattered to his alignment?
I felt the excitement from the first post he created in the game.
Why shouldn't his preference matter to alignment? People always subtly change based upon alignment, is it really so far fetched to believe that someone who prefers playing as town/scum would act more excited and upbeat if they roll their preferred alignment?
In post 1984, teacher wrote: At this point you had both me and duck saying I wasnt RVS'ed wagonned. Why would you not go back to check, rather than insist the wagon was on me.
Because i didn't bother checking, i thought i was right. This is the human condition in a nutshell.
In post 2042, teacher wrote: Again rebooting some norway questions from a coupla pages ago.
1. Why do you think he was enthusiastic in his opening posts? Certainly "dont do much til D3" doesnt feel that way.

2. If it is because of alone, why do 45/103 not get the same credit for the same type entries?

As an aside, the thread greeting/Im so excited opening post is a current meme in site-meta, not necessarily genuine. see making fun of 45. Which I assume was Duck's humor/response, not genuine excitement (though I think he does like the PL).
1: So i see you've never learned irony. He was clearly posting after saying "don't do much til D3", so use your head man. You're a teacher for gods sake. What sort of pedantic nonsense are you teaching the children of America?!
2: Guess they didn't leave that much of an impression to me? Eh whatever. Boring questions, boring reason to scumread me. Come up with something better.
Meme in site-meta? I don't know any of the sorts. I'm a baby mafia player, remember? Just a crawlout from some other site that's been hosting mafia games.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2146 (isolation #89) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Seems like the decision has already been made.
I DIDN’T CHOOSE THE PATH OF JUSTICE! IT CHOSE ME!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2185 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Teacher, spend less time teaching English and more time convincing us you’re not scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2206 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The Worst, we require your assistance in the matter of defeating this fiendish enemy we call Teacher. We look forward to seeing your sword at our side as we slay the beast and save the townspeople from it's horrific breath of grammar-nazification which could destroy the integrity of the town in mere seconds if we fail to stop it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2226 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aww.
90 pages and still no consensus.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2236 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2234, Egix96 wrote:
In post 2207, Bingle wrote:Cause I'm still jiving on a firepuppy lynch and I'm not sure why it fell apart.
Because enough people realised that it's a bad idea.
Um, no. More like: "people think Teacher/Bingle look more scummy than Egix, so they are willing to temporarily ignore him".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2340 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Northsidegal what is your read on Teacher? Do you only see him as null?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2375 (isolation #95) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Northsidegal seems very town to me, but i'm not sure why he sees Egix as strongly town yet. Is this somewhat based on the meta or do you genuinely think his posts look towny @Northsidegal?
Anyway i mostly prefer voting Teacher right now, so if you agree on voting him then we've already got a strong D1 alliance going.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2377 (isolation #96) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know, but i wanted her to re-explain because it seems like a bit of a weak reason to townread him imo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2380 (isolation #97) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Um what?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2382 (isolation #98) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wtf was that rapid replacement?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2385 (isolation #99) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh. At least explain it's the same person in a different account @nomnomnom

the worst said he would announce that as he replaced in with that account, which is why I allowed it in the first place, so I didn't think I needed to say it. I'd rather let the player say that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2402 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For some reason i really crave whoopers from McDonalds right now.
I wonder why...

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2404 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

:)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2405 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let's go for a teacher lynch in the 100 page anniversary guys.
What better way to celebrate the occasion than by hanging some scumfuck?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2438 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2437, DrDolittle wrote:I'm starting to think theres scum in (melanque norgeboi)
Don’t just throw out statements like that without explaining why you think so.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2451 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That's it, there is no longer any mercy to be shown for people like Teacher. His horrible acts can no longer be ignored.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2453 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2452, teacher wrote:Do you really think the leading wagons are on scum with the gamestate stalled out?
Can you expand on this more rather than just throwing out one-liners?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2484 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2481, Volpe14 wrote:Oh wait

actually the real counterwagon-try list is

Egix, Bingle, Wooper, A50.
I wonder who they'll try next.
Also i'm not a fan of how Teacher immediately sheeped Menalque's vote even thought he voted Egix like seconds before.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2488 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

100 pages dude.
That’s not enough?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2670 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not inherently against Bingle i guess, but still would prefer our sensei.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2704 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2689, teacher wrote:Fuck it. Doctor.
You're not a doctor silly, you are a teacher! There's a big difference!

Anyway hmm... I guess that means i'll unvote...? Is it typical for scum to fakeclaim as a doctor in this setup? I guess i'll trust Teacher for now.
UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2734 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

U are one cheecky boi, posting your own ISO like it is only natural that we should believe you are town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2750 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2735, pisskop wrote:norway, what about bingle is scummy?
A better question would be: "What about Bingle is town?"
I don't see anything inherently scummy, but i don't see anything that screams "town" either. So it's a hard slot for me. That's why i'm kinda ok with his lynch, even if i'm not exactly gunning for him over others like Teacher earlier and now maybe Egix.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2889 (isolation #112) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If not Teacher then Egix it is.
VOTE: Egix96

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2925 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle/Wooper wagons seems like they could be TvT, so i’d much rather go for Egix.
Wooper i’ve consistently townread, and Bingle has this whole death-tunneling with Skitter which makes me believe it’s more likely he’s town since why would scum do that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2927 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2926, Wooper wrote:i'm starting to worry we're both town too yikes
You're starting to worry that you're town? Man sounds like you need to sit down, take a look at your role pm, and finally come to terms with who you are.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2932 (isolation #115) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

??

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3082 (isolation #116) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Teacher if we already know you are doc, wtf is the point in hiding who you protected?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3089 (isolation #117) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3050, Volpe14 wrote:I think 1-shot doc confirms there's at least one other full doc although I can be wrong
Long story short: You are wrong.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3090 (isolation #118) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3073, DrDolittle wrote:Actually it makes teacher doctor significantly less likely, since it needs to roll 3D in order for teacher to be doc
This is a good point.
And the fact that Teacher wants to keep who he protected N1 "hidden".
Yeah...

Also i don't think these N1 events change much about my reads so i'm totally fine with lynching Egix today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3091 (isolation #119) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But i like being controversial so here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3094 (isolation #120) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3093, Wooper wrote:This is a guilty btw
Oh?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3096 (isolation #121) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What does that mean.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3097 (isolation #122) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wooper if you don’t start talking i’m going to use giga drain on you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3102 (isolation #123) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ah, i thought 1 D meant 1 "One-shot doctor" but that's only the case for Vigilante's and Cops.
UNVOTE: Teacher

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3104 (isolation #124) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That also means there must be 3 mafia. Since Teacher being doctor means any setup with only 2 mafia isn't possible.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3105 (isolation #125) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did Wooper investigate Teacher and get a guilty?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3108 (isolation #126) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh right, only 2 D's.
God, i suck.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3111 (isolation #127) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can’t we let Wooper confirm what he’s doing first?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3123 (isolation #128) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nothing else needs be said.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3158 (isolation #129) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Assuming Teacher really is scum. What can we find out from his ISO? Analysis:

Spoiler:
In post 643, teacher wrote:Menalque lock town, FYI.
Menalque suspicious.

Teacher spent a lot of time butting heads with me and Nibbui. Nibbui is town. Obviously Wooper is town.
In post 724, teacher wrote:But Im generally of Mena's view. Skit's not going to be a D1 option absent some true weirdness for me.
Skitter suspicious maybe?
In post 1345, teacher wrote:I actually liked Nib's Egix case.
Ehh, now i'm unsure about Egix.
TL: DrD,
Bingle
, Skit,
duck

Null:
Nibbui
, Egix, Emps,
Blatant Scum
, Wicked
SL:
Norway
, A50
Coloured in his reads with very likely town players so far.
In post 1886, teacher wrote:
In post 88, Wickedestjr wrote:
Unvote. Vote: the worst
Townie vote IMO.
Or is it?
In post 1893, teacher wrote:This is town points for Skit all around
:?
In post 1915, teacher wrote:Yes, Wicked's RVS post on you felt town. It felt like he was contributing to an RVS/pressure wagon with a naked vote.
:o
In post 1933, teacher wrote:
In post 382, the worst wrote:Scum are pushing the Norwegian wagon but like... ok
You have strong associations with Norway. I noted it last page and again now (i.e., on p.15). Why do you think he's town, other than confusing the two of us.
:wink:
In post 1997, teacher wrote:
In post 444, skitter30 wrote:Jingle's posting feels agenda-y
I'm not sure it's a scum agenda, inherently, but i think he's trying to accomplish ~something~
Idk what the ~something~ is tho
On reread, I heartily endorse this. And dont really like it, from Bingle. It is clearly intentional, but I cant decide what alignment to ascribe it to. Who has played w/ Jingle most?
Oh dear... :eek:
Skitter... Are you scum?
In post 2022, teacher wrote:Ive never rolled scum w Skit. I tend to come to the same reads, so she thinks I try to buddy her. I find it frustrating.
Distancing?
In post 2072, teacher wrote:As of page 31, my duck-norway-wicked solve is feeling pretty good.
2 confirmed town and 1 ?. Wicked is town maybe?
In post 2290, teacher wrote:Did you get trapped in Egix's amazing ISO for 1.5 hours too?
Hmm...
In post 2452, teacher wrote:I am like Hermès, flying in on winged feet to take your offerings of Pagetops.

Do you really think the leading wagons are on scum with the gamestate stalled out?

VOTE: egix.
Ugh Egix seems so town now, and NSG thought so too. Ok fine, i'll officially stop scumreading Egix from now on. He's a solid null again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3160 (isolation #130) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3170 (isolation #131) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

"Assuming Teacher is scum outed by Ducky/Wooper": PERSONAL READS LIST!

100% town:
- :good: NorwegianboyEE :good:
- Wooper
- Volpe14

Townlean:
- pisskop

Null:
- Egix96
- Almost50

scumlean:
- skitter30
- Menalque
- Wickedestjr
- DrDolittle

Scumlord:
- :twisted: teacher :twisted: -

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3180 (isolation #132) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3171, Wooper wrote:skitter is town, SK in worst case scenario
why SL on Dr. D and why hard town on volpe?
Why do you think Skitter is town?

Asking why i townread Volpe is a stupid question.

My scumlean on DrDolittle is mainly from looking at this comment:
In post 3076, DrDolittle wrote:I think (Volpe14, a50) have v mild scum equity

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3204 (isolation #133) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would Wooper bind his own fate to faking a cop scan on Day 2 though?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3208 (isolation #134) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But he get's lynched on D3 if we find out he lied.
Scum only gains 1 day before they are guaranteed to lose one.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3218 (isolation #135) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Volpe's case seems kinda far fetched as compared to Wooper just being a cop that got a guilty check.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3225 (isolation #136) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's not just Farfetch'd it's Sirfetch'd.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3235 (isolation #137) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is this dream or reality?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3236 (isolation #138) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aw man, now i need to ISO another scumplayer. UGH. You’re killing me here A50.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3244 (isolation #139) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm inclined to believe both A50 and Wooper, since if they are both lying then that means they would both be on the same scum team which would be a really foolish move by the mafia. Either that or it's somehow SVT but that's also kinda weird since A50 is totally ok with sheeping the wagon on Teacher so that makes it unlikely for A50 scum in any circumstances. Wooper could be doing what Nibbui suggested but that's kinda outlandish. So i'm thinking T+T here. And Teacher+DrDoolittle is scum.
The third scum would probably be either Skitter30 for trying to discredit the cops or it's Menalque... OR it's Wicked.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3249 (isolation #140) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Skitter... Are you just going to ignore the fact that i strongly believe you might be the teammate to DDR and Teacher?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3252 (isolation #141) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Whatever you want to say.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3253 (isolation #142) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe start by explaining why i'm wrong and who you actually think is their teammate? How about that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3255 (isolation #143) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why is it not interesting? You don't care about finding scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3262 (isolation #144) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scum!A50 doesn't make sense. If we assume Teacher is on the same scum team as A50 and has been outed, then A50 advocating us to keep going with the Teacher wagon makes his potential fake claim pointless. Town!A50 believing the claim and coming up with his own after the fact, makes much more sense.

Meanwhile scum!Wooper could be possible if you believe Nibbui's case about him making it up. But i'm personally townreading Wooper so i don't believe it.

Therefore yes, i believe they are both being honest and telling the truth.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3267 (isolation #145) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3265, DrDolittle wrote:norge, volpe's numbers case is actually very good yet you call it "fringe" or whatever, which makes me not want to listen to you
Ok, guilty slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3277 (isolation #146) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you argue against a cop check DDL?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3474 (isolation #147) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What the actual ****.
Wooper why would you lie about a guilty?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3580 (isolation #148) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Eh...
UNVOTE:
I guess...

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3582 (isolation #149) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shaddup.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3583 (isolation #150) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not cute!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3586 (isolation #151) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not sure yet. I think i need to straighten my thoughts a bit after that fake claiming mess.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3631 (isolation #152) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Guess i'll pick sides just for the sake of drama.
VOTE: Skitter30

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3642 (isolation #153) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3641, Wooper wrote:I kinda stopped scumreading him holistically when bungle greenflipped.
Why is that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3674 (isolation #154) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sure.
VOTE: Almost50

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3699 (isolation #155) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3688, skitter30 wrote:Also let's not end the day till wicked does his thing
Who is Wicked? Feel like i’ve heard that name once, maybe it’s the winds whispering his name. An long forgotten voice drowned out by the passing of time. Eons came and eons went since last anyone’s heard from him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3705 (isolation #156) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wicked claiming to have a guilty. (Which might just be a joke at this point, but let’s assume it’s real) might be an explanation for this gamestate. Scum is afraid of pushing any wagons because they have the knowledge they might get outed. Which gives some +town to Menalque for me since he’s pushing his scumread.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3867 (isolation #157) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3764, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3759, Wooper wrote: can you weight these and explain why you're paranoid of nor in this gamestate?
I mislynched him in a newbie like a month and a half ago for playing ... badly and without like having cogent thoughts so the fact that he reads so differently here and has like ~nuance~ and ~good tone~ is worrisome and paranoia inducing
Should i take this as a compliment that my towngame has slightly improved?
In post 3769, Menalque wrote: I mean I don’t think he particularly has cogent thoughts or is playing that well here but I do think he’s town for those reasons, just newb town

Like he seems similarly bad to haunted village that was abandoned
Yeah i played pretty badly in that game. I don't think i'm that bad this time around though. The fact that i'm not vig-killing every townie in sight makes quite the difference.
In post 3774, skitter30 wrote:Trust me, it's a lot better than the newbie
Aw, thanks. <3

--
So now the main wagons seems to fluctuate between Wooper and A50. Primarily because of the fake claiming shenanigans i assume? I'm not sure if any of these two is scum simply because i don't understand why scum would fake claim a guilty, then reveal that they were lying. I think what i'm trying to say is that it seems like there is a bigger possibility of town motivation than scum motivation in both of their slots? But then again, Wooper might have kept up the charade unless Volpe14 completely saw through his lies. But then again, if Wooper was scum then Teacher flipping town would prove he was lying and guarantee his death so ugh this is really confusing.
A50 claimed another guilty as Wooper was throwing in his guilty... So i'm not sure i actually scumread any of those two now that i think about it. I sheeped Menalque to generate some content, but i'd like to make my own independent conclusion at some point today. So unvoting for now.
UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3869 (isolation #158) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That last bit i wrote came out a bit more rambley than i wanted, but point is: Not convinced that either A50 or Wooper is scum yet. I want to look outside of these slots as well.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3881 (isolation #159) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not sure if this: "If A50 is town, then why doesn’t he get easily lynched? Ho Ho Ho!" argument is all that genuine sounding.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3883 (isolation #160) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And there was also that weird moment back in D1 where A50 got 4 votes in the span of a single hour while the whole wagons with Wooper and Bingle was going on. So to be perfectly frank, i’d actually vote Wooper over A50 if given the choice between the two. Since A50 almost felt like a weirdly scum-motivated scapegoat people piled their votes onto.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3885 (isolation #161) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Starts at
Of course, that wagon could have been largely towndriven as well. But it was kinda odd how fast votes were accumulating. Menalque started it. Teacher, Bingle (town) and interestingly Wooper voted afterwards on A50.
This was when Teacher was getting pressure as well as Bingle so i made a mistake about it happening during the Bingle v Wooper time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3889 (isolation #162) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Kay, i’m sold.
VOTE: Almost50
Menalque, what’s your opinion on Wooper?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3895 (isolation #163) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can we talk about Egix for a bit? It’s a weird slot since almost nobody really townread him D1, but ever since NSG gave an unexplainable strong townread on him he’s been sorta ignored. Even though objectively speaking his content is really worrying.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3898 (isolation #164) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The fact that Egix only shows up once in a blue moon to say something random. I'm just wondering if this is typical town!play from him?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3907 (isolation #165) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A50 can you tell me your reads. I’m also open to a "why i’m town and who we should lynch instead" kinda pep talk since i’m basically just sheeping Menalque’s: "It’s hard to lynch you" argument here and i’m personally a bit unsure about your slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3964 (isolation #166) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Egix why are you voting Pisskop?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3966 (isolation #167) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wooper, help.
There are scum on the loose and nobody knows who they are for sure!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3967 (isolation #168) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re not one of THEM. Are you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3969 (isolation #169) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Interesting argument, but not sure i am entirely convinced. I’ll have to get back to you on that one. Gotta take some time to properly digest your sound reasoning.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4030 (isolation #170) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Good stuff. Why the heck was Pisskop voted in the first place?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4036 (isolation #171) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Skitter i'm not sure if i'm buying that you're really this bad. Both Bingle and A50 was certain of scum!you.
Maybe it's time we listen to them?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4044 (isolation #172) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm VT.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4046 (isolation #173) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4043, skitter30 wrote:the doc, volpe, tw

i'm vig (which can be construed as sk, whatever)

and then 4 other players
Why is DrDolittle cleared for you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4057 (isolation #174) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4047, skitter30 wrote:he's in the four other players

i'm talking about the fact that we need to have a doctor given that nsg flipped 1s doc

i'm like 95% certain i know who it is too; i've known for a while
That's true, my bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4066 (isolation #175) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So assuming everyone's being honest here we've got this so far.

Town:
- skitter30 (Claims vig as evidenced by A50 death)
- Egix96 (Claims doctor which mechanically clears him unless theres a counter claim)
- Wooper (Cleared by Volpe14 cop check)
- Volpe14 (Claimed cop)

Remainder:
- Menalque
- Wickedestjr
- DrDolittle (Claims VT)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4071 (isolation #176) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Kay then.
So i guess the natural conclusion is that it all runs down to a Menalque + Wickedestjr scum team.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4073 (isolation #177) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4066, NorwegianboyEE wrote:assuming everyone's being honest

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4082 (isolation #178) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- skitter30 (Claims Vig and to have shot A50)
- Menalque (Claims Vig and to have shot A50)

- Egix96 (Claims doctor)
- Volpe14 (Claims cop and claims to clear Wooper)
- DrDolittle (Claims VT)
- NorwegianboyEE (Claims VT)

- Wooper
- Wickedestjr

^This list is for my own sanity.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4088 (isolation #179) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd really like to see whether there are any counterclaims to Egix or not, because that would confirm once and for all whether he's town or mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4090 (isolation #180) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I only wrote that Volpe "claims" to clear him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4095 (isolation #181) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh right, i forgot to include a legend.

Blue: Haven't claimed.
Red: Two slots counter claiming.
Yellow: Claimed slots that aren't in conflict.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4101 (isolation #182) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4096, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 4090, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I only wrote that Volpe "claims" to clear him.
Are you saying you don't believe me when you had me as top town yesterday?
No, i strongly believe you are town. And also that your clear on Wooper is honest. But i was trying to be unbiased in my list. Also it is true that Wooper might be the godfather so should be careful about not considering all the possibilities right?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4129 (isolation #183) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4124, Volpe14 wrote:Skitt has been overall townier than Mena fwiw
I think this is where we split paths because i'm honestly quite open to lynching Skitter over Menalque. Like i want more discussion, WAY more discussion before i place my vote. But i'm not entirely sold on town!Skitter.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4147 (isolation #184) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There has to be 1 scum between them so we should definitely be lynching in Mena/Skitter today. But let's not make hasty conclusions until we know for sure which one is the scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4153 (isolation #185) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4149, DrDolittle wrote:absolutely not norwegian
? What are you saying?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4159 (isolation #186) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For the love of god. Ok hold on let me grab my claim list again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4163 (isolation #187) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- skitter30 (Claims Vig and to have shot A50)
- Menalque (Claims Vig and to have shot A50)

- Wickedestjr (Claims cop and claims to guilty Wooper)

- Egix96 (Claims doctor)
- DrDolittle (Claims VT)

- Wooper

Blue
: Haven't claimed.
Red
: Vig's counter claiming.
Orange
: Cop's counter claiming.
Yellow
: Claimed slots that aren't in conflict.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4166 (isolation #188) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If we no lynch and then some random townie die, won't we just be in this exact same situation?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4182 (isolation #189) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So because Mena and Skitter's two slots aren't potentially in conflict anymore that means this is TvT.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4184 (isolation #190) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

*Could be TvT

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4188 (isolation #191) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wicked/Volpe is quite juicy, since they both have different results on Wooper either being scum or town.
Conclusion: One of them is lying. There is a much higher chance of SvT in those two slots.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4195 (isolation #192) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wooper can you honestly claim so i can finish my list? tnx buddy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4205 (isolation #193) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah i'm totally down to lynching Wicked over you Volpe. No worries there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4254 (isolation #194) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Skitter/Wicked scumteam. Far fetched or nah?
Skitter seems scary prepared for this situation. Having a convenient story about "oh i always townread our doctor Egix!" to utilize. Also this line she keeps repeating about: "But i would ABSOLUTELY do X as scum, which i didn't do therefore i'm town."
Meanwhile Wicked is coming out of nowhere with a guilty on Wooper almost as if to cause even more confusion and claims Volpe/Wooper are the scum team, even though those two are my townreads so i'm not inclined to believe him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4269 (isolation #195) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Wooper is godfather then why did Wicked write this:
In post 4157, Wickedestjr wrote:I’m a full shot cop.
N1: teacher inno
N2: Wooper guilty

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4280 (isolation #196) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also if you claim then maybe we can start theorizing about the setup Wooper, come on you're the only one that hasn't claimed yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4284 (isolation #197) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There actually has to be between Volpe and Wicked tho, because their cop result differs on the same person.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4288 (isolation #198) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4163, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
- Wickedestjr (Claims cop and claims to guilty Wooper)

- skitter30 (Claims 1 shot Vig and to have shot A50 on N2)
- Menalque (Claims Vig and to have shot A50 on N2)
- Egix96 (Claims doctor)
- DrDolittle (Claims VT)
- Wooper (Claims VT)

Orange
: Cop's counter claiming.
Yellow
: Claimed slots that aren't in conflict.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4303 (isolation #199) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Spoiler:
1 shot doctor + Doctor confirmed.
DD

That leaves the following scum setups:

TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer
TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker
TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer
TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer
0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

Vig + 1 shot vig in addition:
DDVVV
TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer

full cop claim in addition (Assuming only one is real):
DDVVVCC

Conclusion: 3 mafia team is very likely.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”