Micro 892: TemporalLich's Micro Normal [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 7, Locke113 wrote:VOTE: Dongempire
No dongs allowed here, this is a wholesome game
Seems legit
VOTE: dongempire
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 10, Iconeum wrote:
In post 9, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 7, Locke113 wrote:VOTE: Dongempire
No dongs allowed here, this is a wholesome game
Seems legit
VOTE: dongempire
Seems opportunistic

VOTE: Bella
Seems...fake?

Im all for moving out of RVs as soon as possible, but that feels a bit premature
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Oh klick
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

....we are also claiming co-parents.

It's a joke. He's my rl partner. He's silly, but not that silly
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

viewtopic.php?p=11129464#p11129464

@locke - fair. Didn't feel like fake claiming on day one was helpful, especially with ice's reaction. I wanted to focus on his weird reaction to a 2 vote wagon
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

@klick, disagree. It was funny, but not worth the hassle - as seen by ice's still calling it 'panic claiming'. Imagine lylo and still chatting about it.

From you ,it's totally nai

P-edit, also what datisi said :)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:21 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@ice, 'you' was klick. Although being 'jumpy' is apparently nai for you too - do you agree with datisi on that?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Sorry, I need to remember people's names better.

@menalqe, why is klick's tr on datisi different to ice's?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Thanks menalqr, appreciate the response.

@locke, what made that defensive for you, rather than suspicious?

Thoughts on the other pages?

@datisi, this is what I do day one - I ask a lot of questions. I'm trying to get a read on people, not necessarily direct the thread.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Ive asked two (now three) questions - one of which to iconium, who hasn't replied to me - but from others' response, I'm guessing he's just like this. I can't read this slot well yet.

It's pretty obvious iiked the thought that went into menalques answer and they cleared up an issue I had with two different reactions that didn't make sense to me (to klick and ice).

It's should also be easy to reckon I'm not impressed with Locke's posting.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Bellaphant »

P-edit. What was Dong's reason for asking me basically the same question in a less constructive way in the very next post? There's little to be gained from that.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Bellaphant »

'
Could just be that I'm bias against people voting people voting them on page 1, almost always seems at least a little OMGUS to me. I know I certainly didn't seen any reason to find his reasoning fake as you put it'

Where did this happen?
You really think he thought he had a legit reason to place a serious vote, rather than something mainly created to move out of RVs?
Thoughts on menalqe's post on datisi and her scum play?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Bellaphant »

'Could just be that I'm bias against people voting people voting them on page 1, almost always seems at least a little OMGUS to me.'

Where did this happen?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Bellaphant »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: locke

I don't think you are reading, and therefore not sorting. Your reaction to the datisi thing is super off.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I mean, you misread the vote, and also missed the question. That's...two missed thing sin your reading of me and it's page 5. (I know, I muddled people's names earlier, pot, kettle) .

It's not 'voting you for saying' anything, I clearly said I don't think you are reading.

The datisi thing is similar - two people town read her (three including me), I asked menalqe about their response to klick and ice tr-ing her, menalque explained...and yet you just went with 'datisi is sorting', which feels really surface, considering there's been a fair bit of interaction about reading datisi.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Why would you ignore something you don't understand when we're meant to be sorting each other?

With datisi, I'm just...surprised that it didn't reflect in your comments on your read on her. Klick literally said 'shes sorting' and it became a point of discussion - it seemed a really easy thing for you to throw out about datisi without having paid attention to the thread. Like, if someone asked me about datisi right now, my response would be 'looks super town, like the sorting, but going on people with more experience of her this isn't a read I can be confident in'.

You going back and explaining the interactiona now doesn't convince me you were aware of them in the first place.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Hihi datisi.

I'm scum reading locke. His last post to me was slightly more reassuring as he acknowledged a few mistakes but his interactions with me don't feel like someone who's actively paying attention to the thread. I also think his interactions with ice feel wrong on this page.

I'm not actually scum reading ice. I'm not sure why he's locked on to 'omgus'. His posting on this page feels a bit...scattered, but genuine and the overall thought process about the vig seems legit.

You and menalqe look the most town, but as I said, I'm cautious about you.

I'm negatively reading dong, but am aware it might be more based on posting style ,- it's a slot I need to read more.

I'm super null on most people. I've only played f2f with klick (got him turbo lynched the one time he was scum). Noone else has posted enough to read.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

....would it help if I put it in a list with pretty colours? Are you always this bad at inference??

Town: mena, ice, datisi
Null: klick, chemist
Scum:locke
Person who.im scum reading but am aware it may be BC I hate their posting style: dong.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Null/reads i'm a lot less confident on: datisi (it's been made clear that their good posting is something easily fakeable for them, no point lock towning) , klick (feel i should be able to read, can't right now), chemist (not enough content), dong (explained my read might be posting style related, stil hate their question to me and their response and can't see it being town motivated, but i've let personality come in the way of a scum-read before). Three confident reads: menalqe, you, locke.

(why no colours? :( )
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Bellaphant »

The ice read is more about being a bit confused by his playstle - it's not one I follow easily, but his interactions with me, especially around the reads, feel genuine. Also, my thing about colours was sarcasm - but his real response to it suggests that I'm putting too much faith in people being able to 'tone read' and also clarifies why some people are having 'shes fence sitting ' as a reaction. I feel like im clearly describing 'apple' and some people are getting 'banana'. It's normal for my town day one, tho.

Ice feels like chaotic good.

Dong, I actually like your posting this page. I do better one to one, so if you have questions, hit me.

I am also bothered by the lack of active votes locke mentioned.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Hihi Dong,
In post 112, Bellaphant wrote:P-edit. What was Dong's reason for asking me basically the same question in a less constructive way in the very next post? There's little to be gained from that.
In post 113, Donempire wrote:To see you cry about it?
Firstly, i think some of the playstyle thing was this: I'm probably a sensitive flower but it seemed like a shitty way of shutting down discussion: I did actually want the question I asked answered. It'd be great if you could.

With the readslist thing, I agree it's super early and my reads were a bit vague, but and suggested that people weren't picking up on how i felt about a bunch of slots. I think I've explained my reads enough since, apart from mena, who you asked me about. Page 3, both ice and klick expressed a townread on datisi. Mena picked up that one f these, klick's, was an issue: this pinged me, because it felt like mena was persuing klick, who had a bit of heat from ice, and giving ice a pass - scummy. But their response in explained their experience, and tried to sort ice more by putting a question to him: I'm not sure ice has responded, so: @ice 'Ico is saying that datisi would sheep him which is pretty obviously opportunistic and I’d like to know why he thinks someone who I respect the scumgame of would make a move that open'

It looks like a genuine, thought out response to something that pinged, and i liked how chilled it was. Tbf, their content since hasn't set my world alight, though.
In post 175, Klick wrote:Do you feel like that's a mistake that scum are more likely to make than town?
How did that mistake happen?
Would still like this answered. also, klick, is your rvs vote still? I just realised how short these days were.
In post 190, Donempire wrote:Can you try chemist
For reals. There's been a bunch of content, but chemist chooses to respond to the nonsense posting that heaven made. :cry:
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Bellaphant »

When you are in a better mood, dong, I'd love a response
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@klick, you said chemist had fooled you once...am I to assume his scum game was more convincing than this? Everything he posts makes me want to lynch him today - does anyone have experience of him as town?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Chemist, it's like locke and klick said - it doesn't feel like you are trying/engaging with the thread.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Bellaphant »

UNVOTE:

I like that locke pointed out that it's weird more people weren't all over his mistake. It also means other people are happy with disinformation.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Funny, my head pointed out that icon and locke both went full 'omgus' on me but then I decided that was a silly thing for partners to coordinate.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

@datisi - I more meant my day one tends to look fairly directionless at first, with a lot of the questions feeling disjointed. When some time/days have passed and I feel more confident, the questions don't stop, but it's a lot easier to follow my thoughts..

I'm also a massive fan of the townblock and tracking people's thought processes make sense. I'll re-read new pages in reverse order a lot to see if someone's thought progression was clear.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:02 am

Post by Bellaphant »

That you said I did, not that you did it.
@klick, my head's a mess, a few of my reads have flipped. Am anxious for dong to follow up with me, and for chemist and heaven to post - I don't want a bottom feed lynch but am aware it may happen.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:34 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I think my reads need a bit of a check-up, actually, klick. My scum reads on locke and dong have reversed - talking to them both ome on one was helpful - Locke's point about his mistake and dong discussing the reads post were super town, and I think scum dong just votes me, buddies datisi and tries to l-1 me as an 'easier' lynch. I'd like to hear more from locke in general, particularly about his reads.

I'm super bothered by icon's lack of content and the fact he's only recently posted to react defensively to something i said, while misreading the context. I hate that his RVs vote hasn't moved.

I'm anxious about datisi - they keep throwing shade on me even when agreeing with me: votes locke with me for similar reasons but still calls out her scum rwad on me and doesn't want to be sharing my wagon? Keeps making a thing out of a fairly innocuous comment about my day one meta, even on this page...but hasn't voted me. It feels very.... performative, like, 'look at this scum read on bella', even when they are saying their read on me is changing. Performative always seems fake - idve rather they voted me and created a decent wagon at this point. I get that a lot of people are town reading datisi and on the surface I see why, but I can't lie and say this slot isn't pinging me.

Chemist is just frustrating. He has said my name a bunch in his few posts and like...there's a lot more going on in the thread. Hes also asked questions that have been answered.

I can't read you. Middle of the day I was getting scum vibes, I dislike that you are pushing for a bottom feeder lynch, especially heaven when your vote is on chemist, because we need more info day two, as dong said. 'the town is towny enough' is super red-flaggy because it meana you've accepted an easy lynch, rather than a correct one, potentially

Mena can still be town, although I feel like there is a feeling of 'construction' in their posting too. As you said, maybe just a playstle thing?

@mod, I think considering heaven has missed most of the day and should be replaces, and icon has gone Mia, could an extension be considered while we get a replacement?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

See, it's stuff like your stupid emoji on the end of the first sentence that makes me anxious. Im having troubke to locking you in as genuine, although your last post did feel real.

Can you chat to me about my datisi issue? It isn't omgus BC I'm town reading locke and strong tr-ing dong, who have both pressured and voted me. What I pointed out is strange, yes?

Agree mena isn't today's issue. The thing is icon hasn't interacted with the less talky slots and the other two haven't posted, basically.

Itbh heaven is the slot I'd least like to lynch out or -icon, chemist, heaven, as id hope a replacement would help sort the slot.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

P-edit, your other last post!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: chemist
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Bellaphant »

L-2.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

@mod, ant chance of an extension?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Datisi, for me icon made a lot of noise early game but it was more surface than it looked (declaring you town, making a thing out of the fake day vig, pressure on me), went quiet and then popped up to refute something I hadn't even said, where ethe context had been discussed. That's not just activity, that's a change
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Bellaphant »

hi vex

A lot of stuff from your post I answered throughout: let me know if you've anything specific you want from me. Can you tell me a bit more about the locke read?
Chemist is kind of a pressure vote, because i haven't seen any kind of town content, but i'm aware it's also kind of a compromise vote: I'm aware that there might be more likely scum in ico/mena/datisi, but I want to ISO them again. I was also pinged by the posts of klick's about the compromise lynch, but considering where the game was, I do get it. If bottom feeder lynching is still his way of operating tomrrow though, it' ping more.

I need to get my head around the mena/dong thing, because i got strong town vibes from dong's 121 interactions with me. I initially thought it was an interpretation issue and was t-t but I am aware I'm skim reading more as the posts get more vexed.

I very much dislike the fact that icon is still mainly talking about me - i've seen scum do this a lot before, lock on to a slot and pretend to be posting 'content' but it's not stuff that progresses the game forward/adds new information and associatives.

@dong, don't understan your latest posts: what do you mean 'really two scum in the game'?

I also misread datisi's 253 and feel better about that slot than i did earlier in the day.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Locke, other thoughts on vec?

VOTE: icon l-2
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Sorry, p-edit missed the spoiler
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Bellaphant »

UNVOTE:

Yeah, I just had the same thought process as klick
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Sorry, were you trying to get yourself lynched in your chats with menalq?

I hate chemists latest post, it feels incredibly fake. And bothers BN me for -reasons-. I want to leave the dong/icon nonsense for tomorrow and just lynch probable scum, instead of messy.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: Chemist
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

For clarity - Unsure what 'bn' is doing in that post. Also, my -reasons- aren't the same as icons.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@klick, I'm not 'benefitting' from anything, it's just super frustrating to be bogged down in pages of stuff that I still think is about semantics? Out of the two, I'd prefer to lynch mena, because at least Dong's frustration seems real - the policy lynch point from dong that mena is making does seem like a mis-readinf of the situation, and I can see it being scum motivated

Although I will be honest, I haven't re-read due to the site being so annoying today. I'd almost like dong and mena to just bullet point their cases - not just BC im feeling unmotivated by it, but because I'd be curious about what actually is going on under the shouting and rhetoric

I'm not seeing that the vex slot is massively lynchable? People have expressed a want to let the slot be sorted once we have more content from it. I'm not sold they are town, but it seems a weird 'panic lynch' to go for a slot that I feel there is resistant on and has -zero- votes on it. The more I think about your response to it, the more anxious I am about your slot.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Had, at the time, not has
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Apart from the pressure (I don't think I was ever in lynch zone once I started 121 with locke and dong) early day, what you've said is true for any!scum..or even both!mena-dong!scum shifting up the thread.

Not unlynchable, sure, but not today - I don't see the point in town lynching a slot with less content/associayives over one with more. And that was my.point - you saying it was a reasonable response to 'panic lynch' that slot seems fake/untrue, for those reasons.

In your thought experiment, agree it's mena - I totally get the fake claiming masons to defend a strong tr in a PT. As you said, we've seen worse fake claims. And worse town! play
My last point is just ... I guess I'm surprised by how much I've followed your thought process this game and am stuck between 'that means he's town' or it just means 'hes reasonable'. I think it also means that when you do think differently (like, legit that post from chemist was shit, his content isn't great and you've kinda backed away from a lunch on him without me being able to really pinpoint -why-) it rings alarm bells.

In the thought experiment where men's/dong is that, and icon is town (which is kinda a lock, right?) And I tr locke and datisi,my Poe pool becomes tiny. I've thought myself in a loop and I'm back to the heaven/ chemist slots, which feels like a step back
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Basically, I want a lynch, for everyone's hinted 'miracle' night actions to give some clarity while I reread while the site loads.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I see what you mean about datisi, but I think else wise you are being overly blinkered about the approach someone would take to this. I think it's easy to jump on a wagon (probably Dong's) and then if he flips green tomorrow to go 'well, with the nonsense he was spouting, ofc we mislynched.' sadly I think dong is town, and some of his early posting around icon makes sense now. :!: I see where he's coming from even though I don't like it.

You've mentioned chem being survivalist a few times - why are you locked on to this as a narrative?

I do believe my post (nice shade), but i don't think chemist doesn't have -any- content or -any- associayives: a red flip on him gives me info on you and mena, at least. Vox we get nothing from.

I don't know what you think town could do apart from point out that that this seems like a massive miscommunication? Dong self voted, how much do you think they are here for reasonable? The main reason I'm still basically tr-ing mena (BC I have reasons to tr dong outside of this) is how convinced she is she is right. I'm re-reading the whole conversation in iso, and my opinion basically hasn't changed from my initial 'wtf is this' skim read - it's sound and fury Signifying nothing. Dong says my reads list was weak (true). 179 seems to be a misunderstanding of the posts before. I love 194, it reads genuine. A lot of the rest is one of them screaming 'misrep' at each other. Dong comes out of the initial exchange looking townier, but that's how I felt anyway.

Backing away came from 'Chemist/Vex isn't feeling particularly likely at this point based on Chemist's push - I don't think he panic-limps into a wagon on his scumbuddy (and I'm not getting the impression that he's resigned to his own lynch either).

Therefore, I think there's at least one scum in Bella/Datisi/Locke. ', but I think I missed that you meant they didn't seem like a pair, not that you were clearing chem. But I do feel you are soft-defendoing him. Where is your head at with him, then?

(Sorry, some of these points aren't ordered coherently, need a pc)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Ico, wanna chat in Twilight? Your response to Dong's claim looked super town, plus it brings some consistency to your posting. The hammer is bothersome tho - it's weird that you wouldn't discuss the vote in the PT?

Klick - trib no. Read me overnight, and I'll r e-read you. It's a back of my head tingling, but I'm open to the possibility I'm just paranoid - why isn't that the same for you? Also, can you explain your chemist progression? It was very recently you were throwing shade at me for doing...basically what you just did, for similar reasons
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Thanks ico, that was really helpful. Apart from the pockety stuff, what else makes you concerned dong is scum?

Klick, disagree. You've been making some weird assumptions (scum is benefittiny from two people shitting up the thread - fine, therefore scum should be in me or datisi - not fine). It's not you reconsidering your read that's bothered me, it's that it's happened at nearly day end, when we were searching for a lynch and after I came after chemist, who you've been weird about. You aren't seeing the big picture and it's confusing me

What was your question to chem about ruby about? BC that felt like a scum lean. I just feel your read here is inconsistent.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Bellaphant »

? I'm here.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:43 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Happy. You?

Not immediately, no. Maybe later. I reread you, mena, datisi and vex overnight.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Bellaphant »

....that's funny. Try again.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

*tin hat*

I've got really spotty service in this pub, so I will respond properly (and maybe drunkley later). I'm surprised at ico and suggests he re-reads me
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@klick, disagree hard about the dong thing - it was pretty clear at the time what he was doing and why so his explanation has just...confirmed what I was thinking

@dong, reads when I'm less drunk. The tldr was I felt worse about mena and locke, still pretty town on datisi, ico is 99% town, I strongly want to believe you are town (although I'm anxious about your entry into today), vex looks lots worse with that flip and I'm still way too null on klick.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Bellaphant »

'
Regardless, Dong's explanation for his behavior is fucking terrible and I'm starting to question how many more fucks I give'

I thought you were talking about the fake claim behaviour entirely and specifically. More generally, I agree with you.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Would also appreciate some engagement from dong.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Mena, what did you want me to do with the case? It was rude of me now to acknowledge it, sorry, but I thought I was pretty clear and just wanting the tldr, rather than something to argue more about. I was initially thinking you v dong was tvt, but if there was one scum it was you - rereading your content as a whole didn't do much to change this and your positioning around chemist looks worse with the flip.
Im curious why you've linked the no kill to vex and him trying to pocket you tho?
Also, wtf is that masons claim? It should be fairly easily confirme/countered...
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Hilariously, yes, it was ico.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 575, Menalque wrote:
In post 564, Donempire wrote:
In post 538, Menalque wrote:“I dIdN’t ReaLiSe hE wAs aT L-1”

Said every survivalistic scum quickhammer ever
What a cringy post
wHaT a CrInGy pOsT
.can we lynch this replacement pls?
Mena, you really need to chill. I'm pretty sure you and dong are both town - he's said he's going to leave you alone today and for town I think that's the best thing for you to do to.

(I've had a think since I've been outed and mena being scum makes no sense. I still think their points in the argument were about semantics, but the more they post the more I see they aren't seeing the big picture).

I'm a Dr. Phone posting so not sure of post numbers but I crumbed with 'apple'(an apple a day) 'operation' and 'check-up' - two of them were directly in responses to klick, so it makes me more happy he's town if he missed these crumbs.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

...I don't know why that quote is ther
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Bellaphant »

'while i could see neighborhood enabler being mafia-aligned, i really doubt it over the vt claim.' vex, can you reword this?

I think my lynchpool has to be vex/saude, with datisi and then mena as outside shots. I'm not lynching klick or icon at all. Dong I'm just really hoping to be correct on.

I've been giving the locke slot too much credit for admitting that they made a mistake about me, but after thinking, therr is nothing else they could have done if they were scum over town. Otherwise I agree with whoever said they were using a lot of words to discuss not very much.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Yeah, klick is town.

@mena, exactly, about dong. There is still the small chance of him doing all of this for 'cred', but that does seem unlikely.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Are we at l-1

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”