Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #103 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Morning. Everyone having fun?
Dolittle, hi. I hope we're both town this time.
C nine plus plus hype!
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 13, Bingle wrote:Mod didn't correct my dayvig confirmation, so clearly I'm actually a dayvig.

Kill: Nibbui
Oh thanks, I needed a good laugh
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 216, skitter30 wrote:
In post 27, Nibbui wrote:
In post 25, Bingle wrote:Glancing at ISOs I'm a little surprised you call yourself a spamposter. What makes you think you qualify for the title.
I'm usually the top poster if people like tw or RC aren't in the game

and even when they are, if we're gonna count words instead of posts I'm pretty confident I can win often

my posts are longer than theirs usually, but more or less at the same frequency

I got more laidback nowadays though...

I think.
this feels kinda townie to me
In what way?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 232, skitter30 wrote:norwegian feels kinda scummy i think
i think menalque is prob town
- I'm actually not sure what to make of norboy yet but I can see why you might be thinking that.
- Agreed
In post 234, skitter30 wrote:
In post 205, the worst wrote:Why do you like voting town? :thinking:
this feels icky
Yes
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 241, skitter30 wrote:it actually did feel tvt to me
but if i'm wrong i think nibbui was more likely to be scum in that exchange

but i didnt read it as tvs actually
Oh wow, this is virtually the same as what I thought of it.
Skitter town.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 738, teacher wrote:ceejay, Egix, Blatant - nothing, and I do mean nothing, you have said has stuck with me to this point. Id love for your thoughts on any one of the following:

A. Nibs's post generally
B. Mena's reason to TL flippy (176)
C. Bingle's case on Skit
D. TW's intereactions with Bingle
E. Norway's attempt to force a read onto me

TY.
Quoting to remind myself to work on this later
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 791, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 789, Blatant Scum wrote:Lets 1v1
No.
VOTE: Teacher
Why not? You still think Blatant is scum... right?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 813, Nibbui wrote:
In post 717, teacher wrote:Skit, explain the nibs read? Fumuki-san has always troubled me, so Id like some walk through.
there's actually a very scientific method to read me though.

you measure my alignment by using the following equation, verified and tested by no one:

C/S + W^J - F = Nibs Alignment

C is for cuteness

S for shitposting

W for wagoning

J is for Justice

F for fridge reads

As you can clearly see, the result in this game is positive so i'm basically confirmed town

case closed.
What's a fridge read? :?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 738, teacher wrote:ceejay, Egix, Blatant - nothing, and I do mean nothing, you have said has stuck with me to this point. Id love for your thoughts on any one of the following:

A. Nibs's post generally
Right, gonna do this one part at a time for ease of digestion

First off, I'm gonna presume that by 'post' you mean 'posts'.

I will say that is the first post of his that I get town feels from, as the thought process involved seems solid to me. Everything before that is nai imo.

I'm actually really not sure what to make of the posts from his exchange with Menal (iso# 32 () - 45 ()); I could see them coming from either alignment, looking at them now. The least that I can say is that Nibbui is likely not mafia with Menal.

After that I read until iso#100 and didn't really come across anything that made me think "oh that's {town/scum}"
At the time of writing there are 195 posts in Nibb's ISO and I don't feel like reading every one of them right now.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 738, teacher wrote:B. Mena's reason to TL flippy (176)
I get what he means but I personally wouldn't put too much stock in it. "Not hugely" is quite right, I would say.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 738, teacher wrote:E. Norway's attempt to force a read onto me
From what I understand, it was just a simple case of Norwayboy mistakenly thinking that 'ducky' meant you instead of tw. I think that Hanlon's razor applies here (well, except change 'stupidity' to 'confusion').
In post 884, teacher wrote:(I appreciate you answering them all, but to be clear, I only was really looking for you to pick one -- those were just things that had stuck out to me so thought some intelligent comment would help. But again, do feel free to keep going :P)
That's okay, I just thought I might as well attempt each of them. But no, I don't think I'll do C or D tonight, they seem like quite a lot of work. In hindsight I probably should have gone for C instead of A but oh well.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 913, Bingle wrote:Nibs, regardless of the amount of truth behind duck scum it makes sense to let Egix/BS/whoever that other guy is contribute before EoD.
Sorry dude, but Slankgix is here to stay until Day 2
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1102, Nibbui wrote:
In post 1084, teacher wrote:and would love to see someone logically rather than gut towncase nibbui.
hi

above this fair warning is a very very logical/analytical case of the posts of said user as known as nibbui. i hope you achieve enlightenment upon his alignment while reading it.

Spoiler:
Change 'ugly' to 'lazy' and we're good.
In post 1129, Almost50 wrote:
In post 760, Egix96 wrote:

A. Nibs's post generally
B. Mena's reason to TL flippy (176)
C. Bingle's case on Skit
D. TW's intereactions with Bingle
E. Norway's attempt to force a read onto me

TY.
Quoting to remind myself to work on this later
I actually kinda forgot you were in this game tbh
suggests otherwise ;)
In post 1135, the worst wrote:I CLD WAGON EGIX
Hoo boy it's on.

VOTE: the worst
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1242, Nibbui wrote: >compliments everyone, even adding a "what's up"
>start with a "we're both town right?" subtly buddying/ needing to reaffirm the fact he is town
I'll just say that you completely missed the point of that post and leave it at that.
^ stopped reading the game at page 1 when it was already at page 5. I think he just wanted to post something in thread and wasn't interested in actually taking his time to read the game
I did read on from there but there was nothing more that I had anything to say about.
>His next 3 posts (#357, #359, #360) are only replying to skitter. He apparently reads all the game (or don't read much of it and only start reading/posting around the page the game was currently in) and only focuses on sharing thoughts with skitt, and in the end says "skitt town". I think bad scum often picks someone out to try "engaging" instead of engaging organically different people for the different emotions that each post from each person causes. I think skitt is a particularly good target for that btw.
Again, skitter's catchup was the only thing I had comments for in that stretch.
From post 240 to 826 the thing he actually think it's worth commenting is a meme vote/meaningless vote on Blatant scum by Norwegian.
I found it suspicious that Norway seemed like he was backing away from someone because they (BS) expressed intent to push back on him.
In post 833, Egix96 wrote:What's a fridge read?
FROM ALL MY BIG ASS ISO, YOU PICK THAT TO ENGAGE WITH
It's a term that I had never come across before. Also please don't capslock rage.
In post 1156, Egix96 wrote:Hoo boy it's on.

>suddenly votes tw out of nowhere for a "i could wagon egix" from duck. Coincidentally, tw is the largest and easiest wagon in the game at the moment.
I don't feel like tw's treatment of me this game comes from town!worst. After saying nothing about or to me for most of the game, he claims to have a "snazz[y] take for scum" of me, then later blurts out that he "cld (sic) wagon" me. Why would he approach me in that way?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by Egix96 »

sry gtg

I'll post more when I'm available
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1452, the worst wrote:I'm sorry what? This is all? There's like 80 things in my ISO which are more apparently-compromising than me pushing your slot and this is literally the only reason you has for snapvoting me?

I'm wagoning you because you don't look like town. my snazzy take that you were scum was because your ISO was entirely fluffy friendly coasting (don't tell me you aren't aware of this and didn't expect this kind of push)

so here I am pushing you without an ounce of charisma or cuteness or effort to try and look good and you think it's a scummy push because, what, I'm underselling it? This isn't you trying to determine whether I'm pushing you because I want to mislynch you or whether I'm pushing you because I think you're town & deciding on the former. You're pushing me because I look bad.

How isn't this a town!worst behaviour?
How is this a scum!worst behaviour?

You made the call and I think it's absolutely fallacious and opportunistic - prove me wrong
I may have been coasting but I'm not being 'friendly' or 'fluffy' on purpose. And I really wasn't expecting to become a wagon overnight.

I don't think you're underselling it per se, it's more that I don't believe you genuinely think I am evil. So yes I do think you're pushing me because you want to mislynch me.

If the reason why you weren't talking to me before was because I wasn't talking to you first, then I'll admit that's on me. But then again, if you are scum then I might not have got there ;)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1462, Nibbui wrote:Egix you are trying to say "oh well, from #240 to around #820 i only thought norwegian very early vote was of note" as if it's something we can TAKE SERIOUSLY.

You excuse for voting tw as well is just an excuse imo, ok, you thought that this isn't how town!duck would *treat* you but you didn't even explain that or try to engage with him before during all his posts. You're only saying this because we called you out in your bullshit.
I'm saying it cos it's the truth...

And I would have said about tw sooner if I hadn't been such a friggin wuss and plucked up the courage to say it.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1465, Nibbui wrote:
In post 1453, skitter30 wrote:I dont want to wagon egix rn
sorry I'm taking over this thread hostage d1

we're very very probably lynching egix here :' ))))

if had to use examples on past games i would say that

teacher feels more like alchemist by shining bad attention while egix is montosh by silently scumming

montosh was the real scumz and i gave up on him once bc people got noisy about other people doing noisy stuff.

Look for example in the fact that Egix posted more quickly when we started wagoning him. It's not town.
"Posted more quickly"
I made a response to your case on me then I needed to go afk for a few hours. Howwwwwww?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1469, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1468, Egix96 wrote:And I would have said about tw sooner if I hadn't been such a friggin wuss and plucked up the courage to say it.
Being scared to talk is a scum tell. Are you afraid that you'll be exposed as scum if you talk too much? You're basically confirming that you are reading the thread and not talking on purpose.
I was doubting myself too much. And no, if I'm going to be exposed as scum in a game it'll be from me talking too little, not too much. (Oh noes, Egix is slanking in a game, he must be scummmmmm!)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Egix96 »

Spoiler:
In post 1714, Nibbui wrote:
In post 1682, Wickedestjr wrote:I had a bunch more that I wanted to say tonight, but didn't get the chance with my computer updating.

Pre-emptive TL-DR for tomorrow is that I don't like the Egix bandwagon
. I think the case is pretty weak, not a huge fan of Nibbui/Norwegian's votes in particular and I even felt like
some of Egix's responses today felt slightly townish
. I feel like people took some very minor things and are acting like it's suddenly super compelling evidence.

Starting to feel good about Almost50 too.
hmmmmmmhmhmhmhmh

VOTE: wicked

i changed my mind, we're lynching this for this single post.

@drdolittle, @norwegian, @A50 I want you to engage with me about how you feel on switching Egix for Wicked today. I'm more confident that Wicked flips red than Egix does with this post. They are never partners btw so if one flips scum the other one is conftown or SK.

more in a bit
In post 1718, Nibbui wrote:
Why Wicked > Egix today probably (again by yours very truly Nibbui?)

I've already talked about what was wrong with Wicked in early game and how stiff his posts are, but the "I don't like Egix bandwagon and don't like nibbui/norwe" is next tier level scumminess and something that I think fits how scum!Wicked would probably play here considering what he already posted (if you consider him as scum, he is actually kind of unaware of a lot of scum tells that he repeatedly does?).

I feel like Wicked isn't used to new site meta regardless of his alignment. Then i wasn't going on obnoxious about his stiff/wordy reads but something i noted is that unaware!scum loves to say that a quick wagon is bad even though his read on the wagoned person might be negative or null (thinking that Egix new posts sound townish sounds very very much like bs tbh, i'm dying to see the "explanation")
In post 980, Wickedestjr wrote:TOWN
Menalque/skitter
Norwegian/Nibbui

everyone else
Blatant Scum

the worst
teacher/Bingle

SCUM
^ this is where he was at, but even though teacher/Bingle is getting heat rn, Egix is in the null pile and me/norwe are in the town lean category, he only comments about how bad Egix's wagon is, don't seem to mind Bingle/teacher that much and even calls out norwe (the vote that was being suspected upon) and me (the main psrson pushing the wagon), as suspicious. Even though all these actions don't really make sense/are organic considering where he is at.

I was thinking about ignoring the classic scum tells on him bc i don't think it was that reliable when compared to Egix tells but this post/how he acted around bingle/teacher wagons/ me and norwe just seems like clumsy scum trying to get town credit by calling out/defending a "mislynch" before it happens.

We lynch either Wicked or Egix today imo and the one that flips spew the other one alignment i think?

I don't feel this is a #partnerdefending post at all, and i think at least one of them is scum.

I want to lynch Wicked first.

I agree that that is a very odd progression, but considering that it's a 700-post difference I need to check if there's anything relevant he made in between.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1728, Wickedestjr wrote:
(a) Nibbui suspected Egix SO MUCH that, because I disagreed with the wagon, now I am scum and he is town. And DDL suspected Egix SO MUCH that I am now scum for disagreeing with it (but oh now he’s not so sure anymore).

All because I had him as null 30 pages ago? And even though I am not the only one who disagreed with the wagon?

And Nibbui don’t pretend like you have an understanding of my scum tells. Everything I’m being accused of in this game I have been accused of in previous town games. You’ve never played with me and if you’re town, you’re really lousy at reading me.

I had limited time to post last night. The priority was expressing my disapproval of the Egix wagon because he is the one who got to L-2 and for very weak reasons. What the hell did I need to say about teacher and Bingle? Give me a friggin break. This whole game people have been assigning a scum motive to every single thing I do because I’m not playing the way that they think I am supposed to play.
(b) Like I’m just an awful scum player who can’t help oozing scum tells with my every post.

I once played in a game where mastin-Town was so certain I was scum that she said “there is no universe” where I was town and she tore apart my every post. Well I was Town in that game and I’m Town in this one too. It feels like half my posts are being misconstrued,
(c) nobody is reading a damn thing I say
, and voting first/asking questions later (or not asking any questions at all). Nibbui isn’t making an effort to sort me, he has jumped to this wrong conclusion and hasn’t made any effort to question me and he’s ready to lynch me.

~

I have put more effort into this game than it deserves. I’m stressing about it more than I should and need to step away.
Mod: I am V/LA for today and tomorrow.

Scum team feels like TW/Nibbui + maybe Flippy or teacher
(a) I actually feel like Nibbui and DDL are town here, but okay, I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

(b) I agree that this is a very unrealistic expectation.

(c) Admittedly you have been in sort of a blind spot for me this game, so yes, I ought to give your ISO a proper read when I have the chance.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Egix96 »

I now think Nibb's take on is making a mountain out of a molehill tbh.

Given the context, I feel like Wickedest there was simply doubting his TRs on Nibb and Norwayboy rather than outright 180-ing on them.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1753, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I’m down to wagon Teacher. Or just kill egix.

@egix what are your reads fellow person ?
Skitter
Menalq ~= Nibb
DDL

Norwayboy

Everyone else

tw

is what I'm thinking rn
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1775, Menalque wrote:Egix can you remind me why you’re SRing ducky? Was there anything outside of your meta with him?
Admittedly I'm not feeling as strongly about him being scum as I was yesterday. I think I just got a bit too upset at him, y'know?

Thing is, I actually don't have all that much meta with tw (he was a lategame sub in Op748 and there's also EIACR2 which I guess kiiiiinda counts?) but I know he knows who I am so I would have expected him to talk things out with me before starting a push on me.

pedit: speak of the duckling and he shall appear??
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1784, the worst wrote:
In post 1780, Egix96 wrote:Thing is, I actually don't have all that much meta with tw (he was a lategame sub in Op748 and there's also EIACR2 which I guess kiiiiinda counts?) but I know he knows who I am so I would have expected him to talk things out with me before starting a push on me.
why do u expect this lmao
I'm thinking back to Joker (Auro) from Vengeful ghosts. When he thought I wasn't playing to my town meta, he brought it up with me and allowed me to explain myself rather than just jumping in and accusing me. (Which reminds me, I forgot you were Ostentatious in that game, silly me.)

Also, Nibb... are you sure you're fumuki and not rb? I'm expecting you to call me directionless any minute now ;)

pedit: Because I interpret that post differently than how you did and I think you've blown it out of proportion
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1819, Bingle wrote:Wicked is pretty obvtown by fogey standards.
Would you be able to expand on this? I've spent the last ~1.5 hours looking through his ISO and I still can't get a good read on him.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Egix96 »

What can I say, I'm a slow reader.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1898, the worst wrote:
In post 1860, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1819, Bingle wrote:Wicked is pretty obvtown by fogey standards.
Would you be able to expand on this? I've spent the last ~1.5 hours looking through his ISO and I still can't get a good read on him.
wait you spent an hour and a half looking through his ISO and... had no original thoughts at all worth sharing with the class? you keeping a note pt or something? (if so nice work but you still need to post itt!)
I did find these two snippets slightly towny:
In post 119, Wickedestjr wrote:the worst, why are you opting to keep your Nibbui scum read close to the vest? I'm curious what you're trying to accomplish with that vote, if anything.
In post 211, Wickedestjr wrote:And, for the record, this is mostly why I'm still voting for the worst. He's someone that I expected to be helping push the game forward. But instead he is sitting on his naked vote from page 3 and isn't making much effort to sort Nibbui or convince others to support him. It's just enough to make it look like he's scumhunting without actually adding any momentum to the discussion.
But for the rest, I was just constantly hitting a wall and not knowing what to make of it. I know that's not going to impress anyone but I'm just as disappointed myself as you probably are.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1974, Menalque wrote:is nsg known for being particularly good as scum as well as town or just as town?
When I was scum with her in Alt9p, she made some decent posts early on but then... idk, either she flaked or she just went into anti-spew
Bottom line is she stopped posting after she started getting scumread
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2152, Fumuki wrote:hi evildoer codename
uggly dog

what's up
You mean good townie angel boy, codename, Lazy Dog ;)

I'm just catching up here really.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:31 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2153, Fumuki wrote:you should prob evolve to Arcanine btw
I would rather bring Itchy back than do that tbh
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2207, Bingle wrote:
In post 2194, skitter30 wrote:This is like the first thing that you've said that i've agreed with all game i think
Nah you also agreed with poking the worst to make him actually do stuff, and our reads lists earlier were pretty close iirc.

What's the case on teach beyond "He's focusing on minutia?" Cause I'm still jiving on a firepuppy lynch and I'm not sure why it fell apart.
Because enough people realised that it's a bad idea.

Also don't you think you can use a nickname so I don't notice. Sneaky sneaky ;)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2289, the worst wrote:i feel weirdly zen abt this game as well fwiw
reasonable chance i'll be lynched; it's kinda w/e
our poe is quite good and i'm having like adequate amounts of fun

we'll win or lose by the awesomeness of the lategame town

nibs is v v town but yeah his exchange with you was
SILLY

that's right, i used the s word
Let the record show that people should remember this post if tw flips maf.
I think that it implies that his buddy(ies) is/are deep.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2330, the worst wrote:fair

If I was doing effort atm I'd try and determine mindset tells for Egix because I think this game has him in a certain state,
not sure why I'm talking about this, I'm not going to do it anyway.

re. interactions/low presence I agree I'm not outside of my scumrange but again don't see how my contributions equal me being net more likely scum than town.
Hmm this actually reads towny to me though.

Also *glances at topic review* you have type advantage against me now, no fair :(

;)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:13 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2354, the worst wrote:w h o l o v e s m u l t i b a l l ? ! ? !
Not me
JR was such a stressful game
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2493, Wooper wrote:
In post 2459, Menalque wrote:What exactly is the case on teacher scum?
Hold on fuck shit this might be a scumpost
In post 2494, Wooper wrote:nvm that's town motivated unless he's just scum with t-chizzle
VOTE: A50
Another thing that I think is towny.

UNVOTE:
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2521, Bingle wrote:
I think A50 red flip cracks the game.
Otherwise, that's a decent take on the wagon. Honestly not sure how A50 green flip would effect me at all.

I kinda just want to see what happens over the night so we can get a better idea of the setup we're in, but I don't want to give up a high impact lynch to do so.
Sod's law says he's town then ;)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2534, Bingle wrote:I think I'm townreading wooper now too?

Like... I want to be paranoid about his play, but he just doesn't feel like he's hiding anything. If someone who is scumreading could point me to why, I'll take a look, but these might be some of the coziest pockets I've ever been in.
Mhm yeah
My reasoning's not the same tho ofc
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2667 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2554, Menalque wrote:
In post 2549, Bingle wrote:
In post 2541, Menalque wrote:Being scum is stressful u dummies
Scum is easy. You know exactly what you have to do and how to get to point B (Winning game). Town is hard. You can put in all the effort, break all the noses, force through all the reads, and then just be wrong. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Like, I'd take losing to my own shitty play over losing to me playing well for the enemy any day.
I actually disagree with this for real tho. Scum is stressful bc the ball is in your court. You’re winning or losing by how good your play is.

Town is chill because if you’re totally wrong then hey, it’s a limited info game, sometimes that just happens. That’s not to say it doesn’t have stressful moments but I think the odds are kinda stacked against you that I feel like there’s no shame in losing (normally).
Yeah I agree with Menal here
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2644, skitter30 wrote:I think you know that if you vote jingle i'll move over there and get off of you @tw but i dont care rn

VOTE: jingle

If this gets down to less than three votes again i'll get off
VOTE: Bingle
I think that NSG's case on him is good
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2719, teacher wrote:I’m down to lynch egix as my most suspect on my wagon?
I never voted you though?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Egix96 »

oh
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3188 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Egix96 »

My vote's on teacher in spirit.

Good job Woop :]
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3218, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Volpe's case seems kinda far fetched as compared to Wooper just being a cop that got a guilty check.
Agreed
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3472 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3381, Wooper wrote:UNVOTE: volpe is indeed town
I have no idea about teacher's alignment and am still irritated we didn't get a rxn from him
It's okay, he's still scum.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3473 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3386, teacher wrote:Im not mech sort - see Newb 1959 (just ended, so couldnt talk before).

Im I have like 13 pasges to catchup on. Anyone want to give me the TL/DR?
Woop and I both know you're scum. Break out the lolcats.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3618 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3594, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 3188, Egix96 wrote:My vote's on teacher in spirit.

Good job Woop :]
In post 3472, Egix96 wrote:
In post 3381, Wooper wrote:UNVOTE: volpe is indeed town
I have no idea about teacher's alignment and am still irritated we didn't get a rxn from him
It's okay, he's still scum.
In post 3473, Egix96 wrote:
In post 3386, teacher wrote:Im not mech sort - see Newb 1959 (just ended, so couldnt talk before).

Im I have like 13 pasges to catchup on. Anyone want to give me the TL/DR?
Woop and I both know you're scum. Break out the lolcats.
@Egix
can you explain why you are scumreading teacher right now? You seem to be pretty confident, but these are the only posts I can find where you talk about him. It looks like you started scumreading him once Wooper posted the fake guilty, but kept the read even after Wooper retracted.
Let me put it this way:

Fmpov this game makes little sense if Teach is town.
As in, I can't really imagine a three-person maf team without him on it.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3619 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3589, Volpe14 wrote:For what it's worth, I was doing the same thing here and trying to get more reactions from everyone first instead of instantly engaging wooper too much
In post 3150, Volpe14 wrote:I'm gonna let myself have a bit more fun before commenting for real what I think of that claim

Spicy in mafia games is always welcome :')
I began to get more confident on scum leaning him because of the reaction after he asked Nor why I was close to the "mechanical town" players though. From that point on he scummed it up more and more until coming to the current state of sobbing too much I stole his ice cream (which isn't a reaction I would likely expect from scum!him to be honest).

By the way, after Team Mafia I'm going to retire again and start modding.

Anyone has any ideas they would like to see implemented in a theme setup?
Idk about actual setup ideas, but I'd like to see a game that's themed around cats vs dogs :)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by Egix96 »

VOTE: teacher

Whether it's 3 or 4 on Woop, that's still too many.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3638, Wooper wrote:
In post 3636, Egix96 wrote:VOTE: teacher

Whether it's 3 or 4 on Woop, that's still too many.
his alignment is confirmed via massclaim
it's an open thing

@teacher we're not lynching me because I'm town. if you are town and don't like my pk vote find a better target for me plsssssss
Fffffine

UNVOTE:

VOTE: pisskop
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3666 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3663, Menalque wrote:does anyone TR A50?
No
But idk how to read him rly
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3864 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3695, skitter30 wrote:The pr claims/softs are an utter mess this game
Indeed.
New title for this game: FPS9++
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3865 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3727, Wickedestjr wrote:This is really weird. My ‘guilty’ was just a joke... :neutral:

I thought more people would realize that, so sorry for the confusion.

I know I’ve been kind of a non-entity today. It’s been a combination of real life stuff and me trying to iso/meta people (which I’m almost done with).
Ftr I figured it was likely a memeclaim given the context but in the back of my mind I was still feeling optimistic that it would be real. Oh well.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3866 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3757, skitter30 wrote:Ok

Town: wicked, probably egix, menalque, ddl, maaaaaaaybe a50, nor (slightly paranoid of him tho), volpe

Not town: teacher, pk

Idk: wooper

I'm obvs misreading people but that's where i am now ^
Wicked/woop other way around for me
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3963 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Egix96 »

I don't really think A50 is scum either ftr
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3971 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3964, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Egix why are you voting Pisskop?
Sheeping my TRs, mainly
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4029 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4027, nomnomnom wrote:teacher has died last night. He was:
Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome! You are a Vanilla Townie.
What the hell.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4035 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4033, DrDolittle wrote:This is lylo I think?
Assuming that there are 3 mafs and no sk, this is mylo yeah

pedit: yeah
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4058 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4054, Volpe14 wrote:No more one claims yet.

Egix, claim.
Doctor
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4060 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4047, skitter30 wrote:i'm like 95% certain i know who it is too; i've known for a while
Was it me?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4064 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4061, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4058, Egix96 wrote:

Egix, claim.
Doctor
and i knew this like 100 pages ago
and i'm p sure egix knew this too
I would high-five you if you had hands :?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4081 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4075, Menalque wrote:Sigh, I’m vig, A50 was my shot

Skitt scum

VOTE: skitt
Nnnnnnnnnah
I don't buy it
In post 4078, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 4058, Egix96 wrote:

Egix, claim.
Doctor
ok

let's see if no one cc because I really think you might be scum
Let me know when you find the crumb.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4093 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4085, skitter30 wrote:egix eventually caught on that i knew, i think
Full disclosure, it never really crossed my mind that you'd figured out my role. I just thought you were reading me well.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4104 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4099, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3971, Egix96 wrote:
In post 3964, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Egix why are you voting Pisskop?
Sheeping my TRs, mainly
oh i thought by here you knew that i knew ^

i wouldn't be townreading you here if i didn't see the crumb
Ah I see. Fair.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4165 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3941, Wickedestjr wrote:This is where I’m at right now…

Me
TOWN
teacher
Checks out with this at least
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4177 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4174, DrDolittle wrote:Maybe wooper comes in and claims doc next thatd be swell
My god, dude...
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4181 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2949, Bingle wrote:Full vig should shoot a scumread, partial vig should holster.
Mmm that's not quite what he said?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4187 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4185, DrDolittle wrote:Egix can you say who you protected please
Sure
N1 Teach
N2 Volpe
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4200 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4189, DrDolittle wrote:N1 teach :|
It's what Bingle advised.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4230 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4226, Wooper wrote:
In post 4116, skitter30 wrote:can you at least come up with a plan that doesn't involve me doing things that aren't ridiculously suboptimal, ty
this is a bit creepy

you keep drawing attention to knowing who the doc was as well which makes me directly cognisant to the fact you were intending to cash this in for towncred which reduces the value of Egix alive in lylo = town!skitter to exactly null

you're endgame scum skitter. you make clever plays. stop arguing in bad faith; the doc thing isn't something you wouldn't do as scum. :/
Great, now this is making me paranoid.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4235 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4232, Menalque wrote:Can there be jesters in this setup
In bastard++, yeah
But here, no
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4765 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4715, Wooper wrote:wooper
volpe
Menalque
Egix96
NorwegianboyEE

is v v likely the entire town.

@egix/menaphos i'd be really interested to see your stances on what's happening here. it feels super transparent to me but like, i literally know wicked's alignment
I'm like 70% Wickedest scum, 30% Volpe scum rn
I don't believe that skitt can be groupscum here
I don't like to see you fighting with her
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4768 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4666, Menalque wrote:@egix where u at
In post 4668, Menalque wrote:You’re the only conf!town here and tbh we need some opinions that can actually be trusted because this gamestate is fucked rn
Sry
If you'd said that like 2 hours sooner I would've been around

pedit @nbee yes I think that's true
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4790 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4770, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Egix
If Wicked is scum who do you think his teammates are? And who's Volpe's teammates assuming he's scum?
- Menal + DDL if I had to guess. But that's presuming that Woop/Volpe aren't bussing him and I think you're the towniest out of {you, Menal, DDL}
- Woop for sure, idk about the second
In post 4772, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4765, Egix96 wrote:I'm like 70% Wickedest scum, 30% Volpe scum rn
Ok

Why do you think this?
That's gonna be a really tough one for me to answer actually. I'll get to it another time if I can.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4795 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4793, Menalque wrote:do u wanna talk about this?
In post 4794, Menalque wrote:I mean beyond knowing I'm town I think I've been townier throughout the game so idk what's giving you doubts about me
I don't really have the energy rn to go more in depth, but I do think that NBEE is obvious town.
So it's not really that I'm having doubts about you, but rather that you're just PoE'd out here.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4804 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4796, Menalque wrote:why aren't you considering Wooper scum here as possible?
As a Wickedest partner you mean?
I'm just treating it as unlikely (a fringe case, even) that Wickedest claims a guilty on his own GF (which Woop would have to be in order for Volpe to see green)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4846 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4837, Menalque wrote:
In post 4831, skitter30 wrote:i'm feeling like the gamestate is kinda coalescing on wooper/nor/volpe and i'm nervous that scum is trying to make this look like the team, when it isn't
skitt can you talk to me about this because I'm also feeling a little uneasy about how the gamestate has stalled out now

I think scum would be trying to shift it harder if that was the scumteam?

idk I just feel v apathetic right now and I'm not really sure how to sort between volpe/wooper and wicked without seriously rereading them and I just don't have the motivation for that tonight

egix I'd really like it if you could come and do your thing on volpe/wicked
Sry to disappoint but it's probably not happening. Hello fellow demotivated person.
In post 4835, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Egix if you agree on voting Wicked that makes 4 out of 5 votes on Wicked.
Anyone wants to be the fifth?
See
If we're all gonna end up voting Wickedest anyway then what's the point?
Going for a Volpe lynch feels like a longshot at this point, and my case, if I ever made it, would be biased against it anyway.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4850 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:01 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4840, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4835, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Egix if you agree on voting Wicked that makes 4 out of 5 votes on Wicked.
Anyone wants to be the fifth?
see things like this are scary ^
Right I see what you mean by this now
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4852 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4831, skitter30 wrote:i'm feeling like the gamestate is kinda coalescing on wooper/nor/volpe and i'm nervous that scum is trying to make this look like the team, when it isn't
So let me get this straight:

You think that scum might be trying to push a false narrative that the maf team is Woop/Volp/Norway
But on the other hand, Woop and Norway are saying scummy things lately?
Is that right?

pedit: I was, but now that you've pointed out his approach I'm starting to doubt myself.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4858 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:28 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4855, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4852, Egix96 wrote:
So let me get this straight:

You think that scum might be trying to push a false narrative that the maf team is Woop/Volp/Norway
But on the other hand, Woop and Norway are saying scummy things lately?
Is that right?

pedit: I was, but now that you've pointed out his approach I'm starting to doubt myself.
Yes, unfortunatly i havent worked out which is more likely yet
All right
Just wanted to make sure
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4989 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4944, Volpe14 wrote:But...

Honestly, I really bet money right now that it's DDL/Wicked/Mena v SK!Skitt v us

@Egix what do you think of that?
Seems like a reasonable solve, I gueeeeeeess

I'm not convinced that lynching outside {you, wicked} is a good idea tho
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4990 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 4986, Wooper wrote:
In post 4934, Volpe14 wrote:What does someone have in their mind to put 3-man team + SK vs 9 town to be honest?

It's literally broken imo.
C9++ is a super shitty setup
Balancewise maybe, but it's still fun
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5070 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5067, skitter30 wrote:Sigh

Egix please talk to me before you vote, ty
I'm here
What do you need?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5071 (isolation #83) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Egix96 »

I will not be voting before Wicked comes back.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5073 (isolation #84) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5072, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5070, Egix96 wrote:
In post 5067, skitter30 wrote:Sigh

Egix please talk to me before you vote, ty
I'm here
What do you need?
I'm at work so not really ~present~ but i want to make sure you dont vote ddl here since you seem to be wavering towards some of volpe's arguments

You understand why it's optimal to vote in cop claims today?
- Okay, I won't

- I think you outlined that in one of your recent posts from what I've skimmed, lemme see
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5074 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5023, skitter30 wrote:There's a 50-50 shot of finding scum inside the cops

There's a less than 50% chance of finding the rb if we vote out of that pair, so we should just ... not if we have the option to aim for a 50-50 chance.

This is a dumb and scummy thing to push

Nor you're either scum or not thinking critically about the situation

I am feeling low energy and dont feel like arguing today, i probably wont be around again until tom night
Mhm
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5109 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5107, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Egix you're like the tiebreaker here. Can you come and vote scum? Ty.
Problem is I'm not so sure of myself any more :shifty:
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5123 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5113, Volpe14 wrote:Compare me vs Wicked on how much each one seemed to be trying to solve the game in the early days

Compare my political scum!self in Baton Pass vs here me just wanting my scum reads dead asap and very willing to make enemies for scum reading some players

I clearly didn't need to antagonize skitter way back there while she was on my side, but I still did instead of trying to pocket her with gentle words like Mena, because right now I DON'T TOWN READ her tunnely/pro-mafia play so far.

I never made an enemy of a strong presence like Celestial Coordinates in Baton Pass where I was scum, because I knew it would be troublesome for me to survive, but I still did here

Is there anything that genuinely makes me less town or more scummy than Wicked in your opinion Egix?

Or are you just afraid because "Skitter said so"?
Sigh
It's the latter

I'll try to give the game a turbo reread sometime tomorrow
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5194 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5171, Volpe14 wrote:Egix/Skitter

do you really think that wooper/me/nor does what we did in the past pages?

We really aren't that smooth. Reconsider it.

I think the answer isn't hard to see at all by this point.

Expect very little or no activity through Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Not really, no. But I'm prepared to be surprised.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5196 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5195, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Egix please tell me what you’re thinking. Your silence and indecisiveness is awful.
I know it is :( but I'm just really paranoid at this point.

I'll be back in an hour or so
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5201 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5200, Wooper wrote:Just back yourself Egix. Making the wrong call and learning is part of the game sometimes.
Not sure what you mean by that first sentence but okay.

Gonna start rereading D1 now
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5202 (isolation #91) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:05 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 319, Nibbui wrote:VOTE: Jingle
In post 322, Nibbui wrote:actually wait, i'm too low energy for convos rn

tomorrow or monday i sort you jingle
Looks good for Volp/Woop slots
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5203 (isolation #92) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:13 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 364, Menalque wrote:I mean it’s not really the same thing Norwegian because I just find you scummy but I don’t feel like you actively irritate me, so I can’t really role the two into one

You frustrate me because, and I genuinely don’t mean to be rude here, but I don’t think you’re that good at the game and it makes it really hard to sort you because I can’t tell what’s just you being bad!town vs what could be you being actual scum

Like, that readslist is awful but it’s frustratig because I don’t know if it’s awful because it’s scummy or because it’s just awful

But basically you’re just scumreading everyone who wagoned you i think? Idk where the last VC was

You’re TLing teacher because of an RVS wagon despite saying there’s no content to his slot

You’re calling wicked scum for having the time to be around but not contributing a lot while that’s p much you yesterday (you still haven’t answered my questions about what you think nibs vs me means, which should be easy)

You’re voting BS while shading wicked esp bc you’re TRing nibs and skitt and tbh your vote looks kinda like you just don’t wanna sheep bc you’ve been told sheeping is bad
Menal not scum w/norwayboy, even if that was already obvious
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5204 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:16 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 366, Menalque wrote:Idk I don’t rly think wicked is that scummy? I think reads town for tone and I don’t get the same pings about his RVS vote or his ducky vote that you’re talking about in skitt

I do think that the activity thing is weird and is the best point there in favour of scum!wicked

But I still prefer Norwegian atm
Yeah I think this gives Menal/Wicked s/s equity
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5205 (isolation #94) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Egix96 »

As of p.32
Interactions between Nibb/TW seem pretty good
Feeling a bit better about voting Wicked now
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5206 (isolation #95) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:04 am

Post by Egix96 »

Stopping for now
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5209 (isolation #96) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5207, Wickedestjr wrote:
@Egix-
why do Nibb/TW interactions look good to you? In particular, I feel like the interaction you quoted above is kind of a weak/easy reason to rule them out as partners. Nibbui, in particular, has recently proven that he is tricky as scum. I feel like their interactions in the early game were weird. See my comments about TW .
The fact that Nibb moved their vote from Jingle to TW seemed like a good thing, and the rest of their talking with TW didn't really feel s/s to me.

The link you put takes me to an A50 post so you might wanna check that.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5210 (isolation #97) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Egix96 »

Ah I see
I think you put 1140 when you meant 1130
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5287 (isolation #98) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5264, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 5263, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 5251, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 5250, DrDolittle wrote:Hypothetical. On the off chance I'm wrong on volpe, the only conceivable wicked partner then is wooper
I have a clear on Wooper

So
did you know this setup has a godfather?
now I do
:facepalm:
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5381 (isolation #99) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Egix96 »

Here now
What's going on
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5383 (isolation #100) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5382, Menalque wrote:
In post 5381, Egix96 wrote:Here now
What's going on
We’re lynching wooper bc he’s scum
What happened to Chemslot v Wicked?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5384 (isolation #101) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5374, skitter30 wrote:voting wooper is kinda tempting here, ngl
Nah
I don't like this new direction
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5386 (isolation #102) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Egix96 »

the former
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5396 (isolation #103) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5394, DrDolittle wrote:Egix how can i convince you to vote wooper
Hmmm

I don't really trust you rn so I don't really wanna just tell you how
But you're welcome to have a try
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5403 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5401, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5398, Menalque wrote:so if you're gonna talk it out, talk it out with skitt and come to a conclusion. if you're not gonna talk it out then just make your decision.
I endorse this proposal ^
Okay I'm here now
What are we doing?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5405 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Egix96 »

I'm tempted to go ahead and vote Wicked.
But it just... doesn't
feel
right.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5407 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5404, skitter30 wrote:I'm kinda at work atm so i'm not like totally ~here~ rn.

But we can start till i have to bounce i guess

You're still leaning towards wicked? Can you give me a tldr why?
Here's an idea

Read pgs. 33-34 quickly and tell me what you think
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5412 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5408, skitter30 wrote:These are my thoughts:

- chemist had his results remarkably fast if he'd had to get them from the scum pt
- not sure volpe fakes a mental breakdown to win a game
- not sure why wicked fakes a cop cc to begin with
- not sure who wicked's partners can br
- i just cant make ddl/mena/wicked ~make sense~ with the current gamestate. This may sound conceited but i dont think i'm wrong on all 3 of them (?)
- i'm kinda doubting my menalque tr tho because mechanically i think it's p unlikely for him to be town
- on play i just dont think he's scum tho
- I'm personally not gonna speculate on this one, I think that's a bad angle to shoot
- IIRC, Fumuki (same person) had a big breakdown in Mini 2070 (Nero's game) where they were scum, and dare I say, this feels vaaaaaguely reminiscent of that
- Fair point Ig
- Yes I will admit the PoE in that case gets pretty strange
- Tbf this is a MyLo situation so if that is the team then they've obviously had to get desperate
- Fair
- And yes I will admit Wicked's play this game has seemed more 'cop-like' than Volpe's
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5413 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5410, skitter30 wrote:
I was just thinking that it read as tw/nibbui are unaligned
(With some tw/nor associatives sprinkled throughout) until i saw that tw was at l-2 and that nibbui placed
the l-1 vote, which makes it feel more partner-y if nibbui thinks tw is about to get lynched
You have a point there Ig

I just find it kinda hard to imagine a maf accusing their own buddy of being SK
Like maybe Nibb
is
that crafty as Wicked suggested
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5421 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5414, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5412, Egix96 wrote:IIRC, Fumuki (same person) had a big breakdown in Mini 2070 (Nero's game) where they were scum, and dare I say, this feels vaaaaaguely reminiscent of that
Well that was enlightening:
- faked a loyal vig claim in what i think was lylo (maybe day before lylo, i only read his iso). Compare to: faking a cop claim
- picked a fight with town!rc, repeatedly using ate and accusations of gamethrowing, possibily going over the line. Compare to: how he's interacted with me this dayphase
- spent lylo trying to get his partner lynched due to that being the most expedient play in the gamestate. Compare to: the him/wooper theory being credible (and him repeatedly saying what scumteam does something so ridiculous as to claim a guilty in lylo on a partner)
- displays an adept capability of faking gamestate analysis based on his fake-claim and the aftermath of making his preferred lynch. Compare to: his plans here for what happens after we lynch wicked
It wasn't lylo in that game iirc
Scum were desperate because us lynching their rolecop put them in a bind
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5422 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Egix96 »

Cba to check rn but I think it was on D3 with one scum dead, so nowhere near lylo
Scum were def losing
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5423 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Egix96 »

Hoo boy

If wicked is town then we might have just saved the day
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5425 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5424, skitter30 wrote:Do you think the fact that it wasnt lylo significantly changes the comparisons i drew between this game and that one?
I'm honestly not sure
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5430 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5427, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5425, Egix96 wrote:
In post 5424, skitter30 wrote:Do you think the fact that it wasnt lylo significantly changes the comparisons i drew between this game and that one?
I'm honestly not sure
Or another way of asking:
Based on what he did in 2070 do u think we ought to be townreading him for his play here?

Also do you think that he really believed teacher was a doc?
- In a word, no

- Hmmmmm
That's the thing
Considering how I played around teach on D2, scum really should have caught on that I was really a doc and not him.
The problem is that trying to figure out why they shot teach anyway just feels like there's too much WIFOM involved for it to be worthwhile.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5433 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5432, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Did anyone even catch on that Egix was crumbing doctor except for Skitter?
Why does that matter?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5435 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Egix96 »

Like for all we know, Volpe still could have noticed but just disingenuously ignored it

pedit: If you want to do your own detective work on that then be my guest, but it just seems like a one-way trip to wifom hell iyam.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5516 (isolation #116) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5495, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3110, Volpe14 wrote:go wooper! go!

sooooo cop!volpe, when tw fake-claims a guilty on his inno ... sides with tw
In post 5507, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3327, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 3323, Wooper wrote:No, I am a cop with a guilty on teacher and you are THE WORST at trying to keep me alive.
hey i was just reading me saying that like six times (when you and teacher and a50 were all fakeclaiming)

anyways even after he claims cop and then unclaims cop he goes back on teacher
Thank you for finding these
I had actually completely forgotten that Volpe did that and I wasn't feeling like rereading that far by myself
Damn, I really should have checked Volp's D2 posts a week ago, that would've saved us a lot of time
God why am I such a lazy person
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5521 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5520, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Maybe we should all just lynch Chemist. Ever since Volpe left that slot it's become so one-dimensional.
+1
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5524 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5522, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 5520, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Maybe we should all just lynch Chemist. Ever since Volpe left that slot it's become so one-dimensional.
In post 5521, Egix96 wrote: +1
i told u already that IF Volpe slot is scum, Wooper is for sure scum. :neutral:
okok
In post 5523, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lynch him, and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum but in actuality he's TOWN!
Please tell me this is sarcasm.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5553 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5550, skitter30 wrote:egix lmk if you're ready to do this
I'm ready to vote woop when you are
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5555 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:03 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5554, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No point wasting any more time if the decision is already certain. If you vote Wooper i'll hammer it Egix. I'll just sheep and hope you two are right.
Okay

*Deep breath* Here goes

VOTE: Wooper
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5561 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Egix96 »

How did scum know there wasn't a real cop?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5563 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Egix96 »

Anyway
Ggwp, scums
Thanks nomnom for modding

pedit: cos you knew the t-count right?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5568 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5564, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Lol i figured the team out but Skitter and Egix was big dumb so i just gave up.
We tried :(
Damn it... I should've known the derailment on to Wooper was fishy.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5576 (isolation #124) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5569, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Lol don’t get cocky Chemist. I only TR you because of Volpe. I was actually getting ready to vote you because i thought it was sus how you weren’t doing anything.
Oh, I thought it was because it was discovered that Volpe had lost all credibility as a cop
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5613 (isolation #125) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 5610, RadiantCowbells wrote:How did you guys not lynch wickedest lol

Poor wooper
There were at least a couple of times where I was very close to just going ahead and voting him, but each time, I second-guessed myself :(

Then once skitter discovered that Volpeslot was ~never a cop, I just assumed that meant Wicked was cop.

But of course, plot twist! There was no real cop after all... :shifty:

Return to “Completed Open Games”