Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

iron man is obviously town. obviously.

i appreciate the killa seven vigging.

the random vote stage is unnecessary as we will be lynching strife today.

vote: strife220
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:
Why?
this is scummy. i'll tell you why when you're older.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:09 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i should mention that the lynch is now either strife or armlx.

i would like everyone who checks in from here on out to say which of those two they find scummier, just from the posts they've made so far.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

korts you of all people should know i'm always right, now stop being obstinate and answer the question.

what harm can there be from having everyone say which of the two they find scummier? i did not ask people to immediately vote, you'll notice.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:20 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i repeat, what harm can there be from having everyone say which of the two they find scummier?

do you not realize that when everyone answers this question the first couple of pages will be a figurative goldmine of information to go through later after future alignment reveals?

you are trying to prevent something that can only help the town, and you're refusing to participate in it.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
armlx wrote:
Why?
this is scummy. i'll tell you why when you're older.
:roll:

You realize that with no reason stating X is town on page 1 with no logic is actually an EXTREMELY anti-town move as there are 3 possible scenarios regarding it.

A) You are a cop claiming on page one. I currently doubt anyone would be dumb enough to do this.

B) You are scum trying to set up an "I told you so" or protect a scum partner with no reasoning. For this exact reason what you did gains you know town points under any circumstances.

C) You are a townie, and you have just looked like Group B.
ok armlx, you're older now.

you remember what you got on iron man's case for in the first place?

its a little thing called ROLEFISHING. and its what you proceeded to DO when you asked me that question.

it just so happens that i simply have a town read on iron man so far, but i decided to make it look like there was more because the simple fact is, anyone who asked me why i was so sure was TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF I'M A COP. i set a trap, and you took the bait hook line and sinker.

unvote, vote: armlx

as people check into the thread, they should still be answering my question of whether they think armlx or strife is scummier.

why does everyone seem to think that its such a bad thing to force this game into real play mode instead of letting the random voting stage happen anyway?

@korts, i'll finish this discussion with you after everyone else on the player list has posted in thread. don't think i'm ignoring you.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

i really hope that armlx himself isn't the only one in this game who is experienced enough to realize i just caught him blatantly rolefishing.

greasy spot, forbiddanlight: why ignore the question i asked? please answer it.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

korts, seriously, i am not asking anybody to say which of strife/armlx they think is the scummiest person in the game, i'm asking for which of them is scummier than the other. its not that hard, and answering the question can ONLY help the town later. not answering, in particular your obstinacy, is something i'm really looking at as an attempt not to leave any evidence of your feelings for at least one of them, or just to try and get the attention away from one of them.

at this point, i think its pretty obvious that armlx is the one you're trying to keep the limelight off of, between saying that i shouldn't make the town tunnel vision on the two people i pointed out, and the way you just tried to undermine my case against him.

@iamausername, you may think its a stupid trap, but it worked. when someone says "player x is obvtown" at the start of day one, and someone else says "why?" the only answer they're looking for or thinking is "because i'm a town power role duh."
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok armlx, your question is probably worded better than mine, but you clearly get the idea of what i was trying to do. you're still scum though.

i actually find myself agreeing with lowell's argument for a mason claim. outed masons either draw nightkills away from power roles that actually have night actions (such as the vig we know we have) or remain as a confirmed-town thorn in the scum's side.

yes lowell asking for the masons to claim is obviously rolefishing, but armlx's rolefishing is worse because no matter what he says about looking for what meta or tell i had that made iron man pro town, what he was really trying to figure out was if i'm a cop.

so i'm just gonna go ahead and do this, sorry iron cause i can see you are against it, but i really think lowell is right.

i am a mason with iron man.

armlx, korts, blakadder and to a lesser extent strangercoug are all looking extremely scummy right now. i think armlx is clearly the play today.

just to clarify, my vote for strife was complete and utter bullshit, whereas my vote for armlx was not, and the reason i paired them and asked who was scummier was to see who was gonna try and keep the attention off of armlx by saying strife when strife really hasn't done anything wrong. korts went one step further by vehemently denying the whole attempt to draw out information. obviously nobody is going along with my request at this point, so i'm just gonna point out now that korts/armlx working so hard to shoot it down is another thing that makes me all but positive that armlx is scum and reasonably sure korts is one of his partners.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

at least now people will stop voting me for saying you're obviously town :)
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

strangercoug, do you realize that my mason partner just confirmed me and yet you still haven't unvoted? do you even think before you hit the submit button?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

whatever you think of my trap, the fact that you say this is the most content in the first three pages you've ever seen means i've done something right for the town.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

armlx, it was stupidly, blatantly obvious who my mason partner was if i just claimed mason, thanks to you rolefishing for just that information.

and strangercoug, if the serial killer/mafia take the two free kills on me and iron, then we're serving a very good purpose - getting killed instead of the vig or any other town power role.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

please stop being retarded and unvote

also please stop trying to poison the well of me and my mason buddy with your crackpot theory that we decided on night zero to claim masons. scum would never claim masons except maaaaybe in lylo in a game with a freaking vig, cause its signing a death warrant for both scum if one ever dies.

so i repeat, please stop being retarded and unvote before you get yourself lynched in armlx's place.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'd rather lynch armlx but apparently i'm alone in that.

i'm also willing to lynch blakadder for opportunistic voting and strangercoug for obvscummery.

you're welcome, everyone, for thrusting this game immediately into hardcore awesome mode.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

forbiddanlight wrote:
FoS STrangerCoug
. I rather dislike how reluctant you were to get off the mason claimants, and then still trying to make it look like they could be scum. It's been beaten to death, but let's reiterate again. D1 mason claims would be pretty stupid for scum to do. I'm not ready to vote you yet, but should a wagon appear on you, I will sure as hell join it.
fos: forbiddanlight

and this makes me less happy with any strangercoug votes.

now i'm pretty sure we should be lynching armlx or blakadder.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

i was already inclined to lynch armlx, blakadder or strangercoug.

forb's post made me less inclined to lynch strangercoug, leaving armlx and blakadder.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

forbiddanlight wrote:I'm not ready to vote you yet, but should a wagon appear on you, I will sure as hell join it.
that part. it basically says "when its obvious i can safely join the crowd without drawing much attention to myself, i'll help lynch the townie."
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

yay simulpost with korts where we actually agree on something for once.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

yeah i could get behind a forbiddan lynch as well, but i want to keep some attention on armlx, who i still think is scum. thats why i didn't immediately vote for forb.

i also think that armlx just tried to poison strangercoug's well, and is probably bussing forb.

unvote, vote: forbiddanlight
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:Rofl, you just aren't going to stop OMGUSing me for starting the wagon that lead to your claim, are you?
armlx, you just aren't going to admit that making legitimate points against you like rolefishing and poisoning the well make this obviously not omgus, are you?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

nice job completely ignoring the poisoning the well thing though. trying to just push it under the rug?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

ding ding ding! korts gets another point.

armlx becomes more scummy.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

they can be traded in for cookies at a rate of 3 for 1.

so you're one point away from your first cookie!
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

it takes eleven to lynch, we're nowhere near that point.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

er, nine to lynch since there were nightkills, but you get the idea.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

you have officially earned your cookie.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: blakadder

much more obvscum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

pro-town

lowell
iamausername
strife220
iron man (obv obv)

anti-town

armlx
korts (even though he got a cookie)
vamp
blakadder
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

BlakAdder wrote:
vote:roflcopter
. Just seems like everything he's said so far is kinda pointing towards scum.
easy bandwagon, as there were several people already on me at this point, and you'll notice he doesn't actually give any real reasons for believing me to be scum. this vote was extremely opportunistic.
BlakAdder wrote:
armlx wrote: Why would we want potential masons to claim now, especially with no doc.
That's not necessarily true. There could be another doctor.
translation: pssst. hey scumbuddies, remember there might be a second doctor.
BlakAdder wrote:True. I guess I was being a little reckless there.
translation: no i was not warning my scumbuddies to be careful with our nightkills.
<_<
>_>
BlakAdder wrote:
-TinVision- wrote:Wow. I get caught up in work for a day and come back to claims on Page 3.

Anyway, anyone suggesting roflcopter for today's lynch, under the circumstances and given his claim, should be hit in the head with a baseball bat.

BlakAdder wrote:vote:roflcopter. Just seems like everything he's said so far is kinda pointing towards scum.
Would you care to elaborate on your thought process behind this post, please, BlakAdder? Cause, frankly, it's textbook bandwagoning.
That was before he claimed mason, and I just thought that his behavior was kind of suspicious. Making assumptions is part of a game of mafia, after all.
unvote
if everyone played mafia by making assumptions and voting without giving the slightest bit of reasoning it would be a very easy game for scum like you.
BlakAdder wrote:
-TinVision- wrote: Could you elaborate on what you mean when you say "making assumptions" is part of the game of mafia and what exactly you were making assumptions about?
Pretty simple, really. If everyone waited until they were totally sure that someone was scum, deadline would roll around before we reached a majority. Also, my assumption was voting for roflcopter, obviously.
Also, I don't think I need to justify my intuition, but whatever.
translation: i don't think i need to justify my intuition because my intuition said i was getting on the easy townie bandwagon before i looked scummy doing so, but my intuition was clearly wrong.
BlakAdder wrote:
armlx wrote:
BlakAdder wrote: Also, I don't think I need to justify my intuition, but whatever.
But you do. Intuition is not valid reasoning.
Okay, good point. Guess I just kinda get used to going by my gut and I forget that not everyone thinks like that.

- Edited to fix tags. Mod.
more excuse making for voting without providing reasons.
BlakAdder wrote:I agree with Bystand. I want to vote Vamp, but I'll give him a chance to give some particular defensive evidence against himself first. But for now,
FOS: Vamp
agreeing with someone else's case =/= providing reasoning, and FOS-then-voting onto the most popular wagon doesn't make it any less opportunistic or scummy.

in conclusion: the vampwagon is terrible (i listed him as anti-town because his play has been p bad, but i don't buy him as scum atm), blakadder should be the lynch today. see above for something i call reasoning, plus you all know i'm pro-town.

in re: the vig fishing, it was not a smart comment, but it was not something i see as rolefishing.

ps: i'm not the vig, please mafia/sk, kill me tonight instead of trying to find the vig. please vig, don't kill me tonight, kill armlx, promise you won't be disappointed.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

korts wrote:@armlx: you are trying to prepare multiple lynches. Not good. Real bad.
further evidence that armlx should not live to see dawn tomorrow.

korts is looking less and less scummy.

more people should vote for blakadder.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

the more armlx keeps strawmanning people, the more obvious this gets.

its like every time somebody has brought up scummy things armlx has done, he chooses the one he thinks he can most easily refute and says jack squat about the rest of the points in the case.

dear vigilante,
please kill vamp tonight for the good of the colony.
love roflcopter
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

good thing i'm both untouchable and right.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

meh. consensus vig directing is actually a good thing for the town if the vig will listen. its like an extra lynch.

also, if we keep a tally of a consensus for who should be vigged, that person can claim if they have a claim, and we don't run the risk of the vig offing a power role without giving him a chance to say anything.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

i've been pursuing armlx since page one.

and you had to wait this long to take a dig at me why?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by roflcopter »

forb wrote:username: I don't like how he questions. He seems to set up questions so that no matter what you say is wrong and it will lead to you being scummy.
this is an interesting point. please elucidate further.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by roflcopter »

can you quote some of what username said that gives you this feeling?

especially since several people have outright stated they find iamausername to be protown, i think this is an important line of inquiry.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

korts, i'll be your bassist. as long as you can play guitar and sing, we just need drummer and someone on keyboard/trombone, depending on how awesome you want this band to be.

back to business.
igmeoy: iamausername
. back when i first started, i read several games that greasy spot played in before my first game began, and his playstyle is.. very unorthodox, to say the least. i've also seen him be the easy townie lynch for the scum a lot. so anyone setting him up for a fall is suspect, and forb demonstrated very well that you were using leading questions to get greasy to implicate himself. if gs flips town, you become one of my most likely scum candidates.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tin, i agree that often posts like that are made by scum to look active and helpful when they're really just summary, but forb's post added a lot of new material to chew on and was extremely pro-town imho.

also, i'd like to hear some other opinions on forb and my exchange re: iamausername.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

i am a convenient person to accuse someone of buddying up to, since i'm pretty much confirmed town.

armlx is still obvscum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: iamausername

should have been more careful, i told you i had my eye on you.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:Some people appear to be quite blind to what seems quite obviously a protown attempt to get the game moving by rofl with the arm/strife thing.
<3 <3 <3!
The Fonz wrote:Rofl 62: WTF? No reason whatsoever to claim like that.
:( </3
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

so, guys, which of {armlx, blakadder, iamausername} are we lynching today, and which of them is getting vigged tonight? these are important questions, and i need the rest of the pro-town majority to help me answer them.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

i would never do that whole false dilemma thing if i weren't so awesomely untouchable, but seriously we should lynch one of those three i mentioned.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by roflcopter »

clearly it is entirely at the vig's discretion whether or not he listens to anyone trying to direct him or her, but i look at the vig kill in a scenario where we know we have a vig as an opportunity for a second majority decision to be made. and i would still like to see two of these three dead by daybreak tomorrow: {armlx, blakadder, iamausername} so vig, if you're listening, you know what to do.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by roflcopter »

iron man i've been so lonely without you. hold me!

hey everyone, tinvision is looking scummy. discuss.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

well that clears up the nagging suspicion i had that armlx was the vig.

soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

dcorbe was unlikely to be useful. sc made an informed spiteful decision.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

and k7 was knifed. so the vig didn't want an idiot rampaging around with ridiculous theories (dcorbe), while the sk didn't want a lurkfest from k7. both make a degree of sense in terms of offing people who are annoying and often unreadable.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:30 am

Post by roflcopter »

i am obviously willing to vote armlx, since i'm already doing so.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

muerrto, having a different opinion isn't necessarily scummy, but this particular opinion IS scummy because it only benefits the scum.

if both of us make it to lylo, GREAT. the scum would have to be complete idiots to not have killed us by then.

you think it was completely moronic to claim mason on day one and out my partner. how much MORE moronic would it have been to claim mason on day one as
scum
and out one of my partners? in a game with an sk? if one of us ever died (which we will, sooner or later), the other would be a freebie for the town. its just not plausible.

and now you want to direct what may be the only vig shot at iron man, claimed mason. the thing i really don't get is that you obviously think i'm a complete idiot, but you don't want the vig to shoot me, you want him to shoot iron. what?

if the vig is directed, in thread, to shoot one of the claimed masons, you know who benefits? its not the town, i'll tell you that much. the sk sure gets a benefit, cause hey, there's one annoying town sort of power role out of the way. the mafia benefits for the same reason. but the best part for the sk/mafia is that, if they are interested in killing a mason themselves tonight instead of hunting for better prs,
they know which one is ALREADY being taken care of

your post was full of anti-rofl and ironman rhetoric, which really makes me think you were trying to make the idea of killing one of us popular on the grounds that we're either annoying or unhelpful on top of the ridonk "test the masons" idea, so that you don't look quiiite as scummy when the vig shoots iron man and his role reveal is "mason." the idea that you'll ever have to "waste a lynch" testing us is also completely bogus.

vig, if you want to kill somebody completely unhelpful, or who you find annoying, please make sure it is not one of the CLAIMED MASONS.

unvote, vote: muerrto

these are the two ways aside from a scum directing the vig to kill a mason that the masons will become even more confirmed:

1) we'll die soon
2) three other people will die and be scum, starting with muerrto
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

scum claiming masons wouldn't be so dumb if there weren't a serial killer in this open setup. but there is, so its completely moronic to think that scum would claim masons and leave it up to the whim of the sk whether or not he wants to nk one of them. we're really masons, we won't even be alive til lylo but if we are then the town pretty much just wins because goodness gracious me there are gonna be two confirmed townies alive at lylo.

lynching muerrto would be a great move right now. lest you all forget, he replaced someone who was under quite a bit of scrutiny already, his replacement doesn't wipe the slate clean of vamp's actions.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Muerrto wrote:Can you list his actions? I thought he was scummy because he HAD NO actions. That doesn't quite apply to me.
sure thing pal, here goes
Vamparific wrote:argh i dont want to be on rofl's side
unvote
this is scummy
Vamparific wrote:
vote:forbidden light
i agree with the others points
this is scummy
Vamparific wrote:
Iron Man wrote:
I also get the whole deal with Vamp. Seems really opprotunistic given his poting history.
FoS Vamp

More later.
lol i keep screwing myself over
this is scummy
Muerrto wrote:I like the Vig directing actually but I'd like it on IM because:

A. He's lurking as bad as Vamp and not contributing anything.

B. I wanna test the masons.
this is so scummy.
it says "my predecessor and this claimed mason are guilty of the same infraction. shoot him!"
Muerrto wrote:One dead mason instead of the Vig possibly accidently hitting a power role randomly is a good trade
this is especially scummy, since instead of accidentally hitting a power role you'd like the vig to purposefully hit a power role
Muerrto wrote:It's a good a use of the Vig as any
except, you know, not shooting a mason

@muerrto: please respond to this point against your theory...
rofl wrote:scum claiming masons wouldn't be so dumb if there weren't a serial killer in this open setup.
and this new one against your plan...
announcing in thread which mason you want vigged is a great way to let the scum know which one they won't be wasting a kill on (ie the other one) and convincing the vig to kill a mason is like the biggest gift you could possibly give the scum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by roflcopter »

did you even read my post?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

blakadder is an acceptable deadline lynch but i would really rather more people come to the realization that muerrto is scum and help me lynch him.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i agree with this guy called chamber whose custom title is "cases are scummy"
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

ting wrote:That they're coming from a pro-town person doesn't make them right.
no, but it does make me awesome.

sc you should vig muerrto

unvote, vote: blakadder

ps ting i know ironman is lurky and whatnot but he's my mason partner so you should take him off your little list of probably lurkerscum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: muerrto

iron man didn't talk to me at all last night. i'm a sad panda :(
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Muerrto wrote:So did anyone have a case on
me
and not Vamp?
translation: waaa i'm gonna get lynched even though i think i'm playing a great game
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok, i'm sorry everyone took that as a personal attack against muerrto when it wasn't. it was a criticism of that one single post. am i seriously the only person who ever sarcastically attacks a post by making up a fake translation to it? i don't think so.

muerrto is reminding me of the way that mastermind of sin acts when he is caught red-handed and thinks the reasoning for his being under suspicion is bs, even though he's actually scum.

everyone who is ignoring me because you think i'm a 10 year old, please don't, i'm so lonely.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

fonz, what do you think of muerrto?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

muerrto, what do you think of the fonz?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:29 am

Post by roflcopter »

so you did.

do you think he's trying to make you his pet townie?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i agree with you that after username flipped scum, gs pretty much can't be scum, which is what got me looking at fonz in the first place. it seems like he's trying his dardest to undermine the status gs earned as obvtown. in my experience, only scum try to unconfirm people as town, because the more people become confirmed, the faster the scum lose.

and if you are town, it really really looks like fonzie is buttering you up. he's even been answering criticisms against you in your stead.

unvote, vote: the fonz
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i should point out that you're waiting for a case against the replaced(gs) rather than replacee(ting), whilst simultaneously getting up in arms for a case made against the person you replaced(vamp), rather than the replacee(muerrto).

which is odd.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i seriously hope strife and all the other people saying i should just be ignored aren't ignoring the stuff i've said today...
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ok that makes sense
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:Nice leading question Rofl.
i don't get it. is that a good thing or a bad thing?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i thought it was valid because, from his pov, he's either really a townie or pretending to be a townie, and can answer the question as such
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

armlx please stop protecting the fonz by making me feel stupid

and what i was implying is that fonzscum wants to coddle muerrtotown so that muerrtotown votes with fonzscum in later, more important lynches.

its especially good for scum to buddy up to townies who are not gonna get nightkilled due to having been under heavy suspicion.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:I like how you used feel instead of look here.
i like how you don't deny protecting fonz
armlx wrote:This is semi-true as the scum can just not night-kill someone anyways.
but if muerrto (or someone under an equally high level of suspicion at any point) is not nightkilled, no one is gonna turn around and go huh, i wonder why the heck the scum didn't kill that guy? so he can be a pet townie without the town ever wondering why the scum isn't choosing to kill him.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:I'm not denying it in any way, only I would like to add I'm protecting Muerrto just as much.
i... you.. hey now. so are you, muerrto and fonz the last three scum then?

don't answer that its probably leading or something.
armlx wrote:Usually looking into scum NK's too much just leads to bad things anyways, as there are so many lines of logic that lead to the same decision from different points of origin.
it can get wifomy, but trying to figure out what the scum were thinking when they killed someone can really be helpful, if for nothing else than for orienting your own thinking.

for example, if i think scum killed player x because player x would have gotten them lynched, i won't necessarily say so because someone will just go 'lol wifom what if they just wanted us to think that,' but it will make me start looking for other evidence against the person player x would have gotten lynched.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by roflcopter »

orangepenguin, what do you think of armlx?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:01 pm

Post by roflcopter »

armlx what do you think of orangepenguin (replaced tinvision)?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i <3 you too.

strife and roflcopter - bffls
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

Korts wrote:BTW I'm glad to see rofl actually scumhunting here. I thought you lost your edge.
never.

now hurry up and vote for fonz with me since you know how right i always am. ;)
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i think the fonz and muerrto could very conceivably be scum partners.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by roflcopter »

strife, there's like a full page of fonz answering all of the criticisms aimed at muerrto. thats a pretty solid connection.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by roflcopter »

fos: strife
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

see the post directly prior to mine, then imagine me reading it and going *headdesk* several times before writing that post.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by roflcopter »

muerrto - why was it necessary to reference me when taking a shot at armlx?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

bm looks like active lurking scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

i am in favor of a muerrto lynch at this point, but i'm happy with my vote on fonz for the time being.

as the mod noted, i'm v/la for the next week.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm back. who we lynching?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: muerrto

die scum die

nothing personal
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by roflcopter »

given that muerrto is probably telling the truth about being town (no reason to lie post mortem) i think that makes fonz and armlx much more likely to be scum.

dear iron man,

please don't ignore me tonight. it makes me sad all day.

love,
roflcopter
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok, that made my choice easier.

vote: fonz
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

well, because i was torn between wanting to lynch armlx or the fonz today, clearly
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #89) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:31 am

Post by roflcopter »

i think it is extremely unlikely that ting is mafia. i agree that we should be keeping on eye on korts.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #90) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

having just reread iamausername i'm pretty sure he was trying to bus korts d1 while at the same time making up connections between him and other townspeople, most significantly strangercoug before he claimed, which would have allowed for several mislynches to follow a korts lynch.

i am very willing to lynch korts today.

other people i've got my eye on based on iaun's actions: jordan/battle mage and tinvision/orangepenguin
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

korts wrote:Well, that's about the defense for now. Half-assed case deserves half-assed reply, you know what they say. And rofl's accusation of bussing I can't reply to.
well thats a cop-out. can't reply to because you can't say anything without further implicating yourself?

unvote, vote: korts
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #92) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:30 am

Post by roflcopter »

sorry korts, you're just scum way too often when we've played together
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (isolation #93) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

dear town,

i'm probably gonna have to replace out in a week or so because i'm gonna lose internet for a long while. can we lynch korts before that happens? it would make me a very happy bunny to lynch scum before i have to leave.

xoxo,
roflcopter
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

Korts wrote:What was it, two out of four times? Seriously, that's a pretty sad number. I'd rather not take that chance.
yeah, plus you replaced out as scum in that other game.

but what i'm saying is that i can read you like a book. a book about organized crime, called "the new c9."
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

lol

don't worry i still love you
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by roflcopter »

there are 11 people alive in this game. why are only 5 posting?

mod, a round of prods please
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

seriously? come on guys. i'm glad you're all still here, but i hate you for posting nothing except "i'm still here."
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm pretty sure both sc and i have given reasons for our korts votes.

jesus fucking christ why is nobody actually playing in this game.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (isolation #99) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

this was a good game, sorry i had to replace out of it
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”