Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Vote: Wooper

Changing to a Pokemon doesn't make you any less of a duck imposter.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 59, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 57, skitter30 wrote:Ok, what was your reasoning?
I'd rather not discuss it overtly at the moment, though I think it should be somewhat easily inferred. Happy to discuss a bit further down the road.
In post 60, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 59, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 57, skitter30 wrote:Ok, what was your reasoning?
I'd rather not discuss it overtly at the moment, though I think it should be somewhat easily inferred. Happy to discuss a bit further down the road.
Had a minute during my lunch break. God I hate posts like this. I was initially confused by Skitter's post that your RVS was scummy, but the explanation made alot of sense. You then shade Skitt for assuming a scummy motivation rather than asking your reasons. Skitt then asks your reasons and you do this vague appeal to some reasoning that you will provide down the road? What can you possibly gain by holding it back? You're not informed unless you're scum, someone's already talked about the draft numbers. There wasnt a n0 action. Wtf are you talking about here?

VOTE: Suji
In post 61, Sujimichi wrote:Discussing it currently will impact my reasoning in a way that makes it invalid, which I would like to prevent. If you could be a little patient, I will explain (I would like to assume later today or tomorrow at the latest).

Also, I wasn't shading Skitter. My comment on her is completely factual, but I haven't assigned a motivation to it. She still hasn't answered my question about what other interesting topics there were to discuss, however.
I'm generally fine with this sort of thing. I was initially not cool with Suji bc of the immediately asking skitter for info on why his vote was scummy. But in hindsight skitter really is working against 'more info early day 1' which seems a little bit of busywork.

I'm not going to ask for claims however, I have issues with the fact that I got my first choice and was not 1st or 2nd. Going to need some serious reasoning from people on why their choices were town motivated from the two above me.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I think the governor debate is a little moot. A town players motivations for taking it would be egotistical in that they would have to be certain their reads are going to be great. JOAT seems straight up better but like I can get behind a town governor provided they are an egotistical dick as much as I'd hate it.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 77, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 50, skitter30 wrote:
In post 34, Sujimichi wrote:VOTE: Wooper
Scummy rvs vote
If you think its scummy why'd you keep your vote on your random target?

VOTE: Skitter
Solid point actually.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 84, Flubbernugget wrote:78 is pretty interesting
Not really, I have cases from similar draft styles and small-town games where scum specifically matched up to go low on list to distance. There's too many Strats to get bogged down in it as far as I can see.

This is a dangerous line day 1 because if we get strung down the wrong assumption it can fuck the entire game. I'd rather we all play normally and draw inferences day 3 or so after some flips.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 99, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 97, PMysterious wrote:Late to the party, but this is why I chose a number other than 1. I didn't even know what numbers were considered draft numbers.
Here's a theory:
Do you think that scums were more likely to understand that rule? They had a PT, they probably had a talk before choosing and they probably asked what the numbers meant since it's easier to ask that in a PT, rather than send a message to the mod, correct?

That means that people that make a nonsensical choice in terms of numbers have more chances to be town, while the people that have optimized numbers have more chances to be scum. That is unless scums are one step ahead, but yeah. That seems like a decent theory in my mind.
I honestly think people are lying bc it's the vogue thing to do at this point. No one wants to be seen as the person that knows what was happening bc of posts like this. Which I think is actually harmful bc it assumes town isn't full of liars which it always has and always will be.

Play the game normally, come back to this shit later.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 103, Something_Smart wrote:Scum have intentionally collided in previous PYP games if memory serves me right.
exactly
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 113, Sujimichi wrote:Why is Something_Smart obvious scum (The fact that I have to ask that question means it likely isn't obvious, so let's just go with "Why is Something_Smart scum")?
Same. I'm actually liking SS atm.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 116, Xayah wrote:
In post 113, Sujimichi wrote:Why is Something_Smart obvious scum (The fact that I have to ask that question means it likely isn't obvious, so let's just go with "Why is Something_Smart scum")?
Because S_S doesn't like scum and is honestly not the best at it. Sure, he's decent but he's no god. The thing S_S is gonna do here is instantly go into mech talk because mech talk is the most simple thing you can do to try and appear busy when really you're not. It's not helping and something I can see scum him going for right away. He's made one townread for 'a stupid reason' but that's it and doesn't go into more detail. Really, we should drop this and force people to play. Anyone regardless of your alignment or how bad you are can talk mech. Not everyone can be decent at mafia. Let's force people to play the game
If you want to vote busywork vote skitter.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Vote: Skitter

Still not happy with the Suji poke.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Not votings should get on someone. Doesn't help if 40% of the list isn't establishing wagons.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 143, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Nomx3

I don’t like her setup spec at all, and then sheeping the SS vote after the setup spec nonsense got called out doesn’t feel very nice. I also didn’t like her response to Frost’s vote.
Fairly sure nom explicitly stated not really understanding the spec, so this seems hella contrived. :/
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 144, Luca Blight wrote:Glancing through the thread I don’t feel great about Skitter either. I think frost is Town atm. Flubber seems Town as well. Null on everyone else atm.
And this is a convenient read for right this moment.

Added to scum list.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 89, nomnomnom wrote:The setup spec discussion is flying a bit over my head, I'll be honest :P
So you think this is a lie, and that they were just waiting for an opportunity to jump in?

Bc everything after this looks like trying to have some sort of voice given that people were refusing to drop setup discussion.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

So you argue that the tow move is to just shutup and not contribute to discussion at all because you're in over your head?

Bc at the moment you look like you're going to punish both sides of action bc you think they were lying in a post that is likely one of the most truthful posts of the thread so far.

This looks like a pretty malicious scum move here.

Vote: Luca
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Who has reason to lie about not understanding. Meanwhile there are heaps of reasons to lie about what roles you took or what you think about draft order. I feel like burden of proof here is on you to show how and why someone would lie about it.

I think if anything trying to be a part of the discussion to help get info on the table even though you aren't feeling it to be a very town move. If you accept that, as you seem to, then you can't really take an opinion after that as scummy bc they are trying to be helpful even if they are misguided bc maybe it helps in long run.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

My main issue is that you are arguing that if nom is telling the truth then they should have shut up and lurked.

Which is the completely wrong thing to do. If nom really wanted a safe way in to the game by setup speccing, that's what would have happened, no?
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 156, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 99, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 97, PMysterious wrote:Late to the party, but this is why I chose a number other than 1. I didn't even know what numbers were considered draft numbers.
Here's a theory:
Do you think that scums were more likely to understand that rule? They had a PT, they probably had a talk before choosing and they probably asked what the numbers meant since it's easier to ask that in a PT, rather than send a message to the mod, correct?

That means that people that make a nonsensical choice in terms of numbers have more chances to be town, while the people that have optimized numbers have more chances to be scum. That is unless scums are one step ahead, but yeah. That seems like a decent theory in my mind.
This is the post that pinged me. She’s suggesting scum more likely to understand the setup after having said herself that she doesn’t understand the setup. This would give her clear motive to lie about her lack of understanding, so the question remains: why are you trusting her so implicitly?
I am trusting her because I read this as super town. I have a fundamental issue with you setting up someone as doing a scummy act when doing the opposite would have been seen as more scummy.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 159, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 157, Sirfetchd wrote:My main issue is that you are arguing that if nom is telling the truth then they should have shut up and lurked.

Which is the completely wrong thing to do. If nom really wanted a safe way in to the game by setup speccing, that's what would have happened, no?
Once again, it wasn’t her initial comment that I found scummy. It was a comment that could have come from either alignment. She could have been lying, she could have been truthful, I don’t know. Not discussing the setup doesn’t mean she would have had to lurk unless she discussed it though, as I am myself proving.

I still don’t get why you trust her so deeply. Is she incapable of lying about such a thing as scum?
I am defending bc you have convinced me you are scum and I am calling you out for backing nom in to a corner.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

wtf is a deepwolf?
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Where's the wooper scooper?

Want an opinion on skitter from him.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Ok sick.

Also want to hear from rb bc either him or flub should have taken my first choice but they didn't.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 200, skitter30 wrote:
In post 103, Something_Smart wrote:Scum have intentionally collided in previous PYP games if memory serves me right.
really? i feel like it's ridiculously suboptimal as scum
Looking at the way the draft worked out I wouldn't call it too bad tbh. I don't want to really put 2c in yet but I would expect it more likely than unlikely.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 205, skitter30 wrote:
In post 128, Sirfetchd wrote:
But in hindsight skitter really is working against 'more info early day 1' which seems a little bit of busywork.

I'm not going to ask for claims however, I have issues with the fact that I got my first choice and was not 1st or 2nd. Going to need some serious reasoning from people on why their choices were town motivated from the two above me.
bolded: idk what you mean by this
second paragraph: rolefishing much, are you?
I mean stifling discussion is antitown.
No, but I want strong reasoning from them as to why I got my first choice being after them when it comes time to do claims.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 247, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 147, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 144, Luca Blight wrote:Glancing through the thread I don’t feel great about Skitter either. I think frost is Town atm. Flubber seems Town as well. Null on everyone else atm.
And this is a convenient read for right this moment.

Added to scum list.
What's wrong with light reads atm?
It was entirely piggybacked.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Me mostly. However none of them were contentious at the time and added exactly nothing to the conversation.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

Luca or skit
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Yeah I'm not getting the SS scum vibes either.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Rb got solid reads, cool beans.

Don't think Woop's lack of activity is indicative of anything, want to know why you're specifically keen on kerset though, as it's basically been noise for me so far.

Note to self for later. Activity stats show highest posters have among the most little to say, might be worth coming back to because that seems weird. This day could use a wagon.
Vote: Aaron

They followed my mini 1v1 with a townread on me, potential soft buddy to avoid stirring me as an unknown quantity which is enough to jump on a wagon.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Can we please get some serious wagons going. I want tipping points and momentum shifts to analyse. The past few pages have been nothing but drivel.

I would appreciate everyone making votes, INCLUDING SS because fuck not voting until you have a concrete read.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I'll have something more substantial when there's actually something I can bite in to.

PEDIT: not funny, you're lucky I'm not one of those people that immediately equates anti-town as scum.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

It may be because I'm an older gen player, but the crux of a lot of my scum reading is looking at wagon compositions and how people react to pressure and people's reluctance or eagerness to join specific wagons. It results in a lot of wealth of information later down the track.

Normally I'm fine to just let it happen naturally but there's no-one I can day 1 tunnel at the moment so my usual early game is out the window.

@nom
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 458, Luca Blight wrote:Fetchd, why have you stopped pushing me since I convinced you I’m scum?
Half the game is convincing others. Don't have any nails for a coffin at the moment.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 459, Something_Smart wrote:But you do equate different as anti-town, and that's almost as bad.
Different and anti-town are not the same.

You are both. I've also played with you before and I am fairly sure we've butted heads then too. I would appreciate that if you are a member of the town, that you do what you can to help your other townsfolk. Because this is a team game and as much I would love to win the game myself, I kinda need help from everyone else, for my own reading sake.

Not helping your townmates is anti-town. Having a different approach is, well, different, but acceptable.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 463, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, I've been playing here for close to four years. Do you not think that I'm doing what I am because I believe it helps the town?
The point I am trying to make is that, you work with the team you have. I, presumably, have you as a teammate. So we need to work together. I am asking for you to make some sort of vote or scum call to help me. You are welcome to ask me for things too. That is how this works.

It may help some towns, but it doesn't help THIS game's town.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 464, Something_Smart wrote:Voting is not objectively pro-town. It may help people like you form STRONGER reads, but they are not necessarily BETTER reads. Given that my play heavily de-emphasizes finding scum early, I'd either be voting on bullshit gut feelings or picking names out of a hat of my nullreads. I don't really see how doing either of those helps you read anyone better.
It's not entirely about your reads either. Everyone revolves around everyone else. Your actions may help me get better reads on someone else based on their actions in response.

You obviously get the concept, so I don't see the harm in you taking part. You also aren't the only person not voting, I only called you out because you already said you wouldn't.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 469, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 465, Sirfetchd wrote:I am asking for you to make some sort of vote or scum call to help me.
Okay, that's reasonable. What method would you like me to use for determining who I vote?
Look at your null reads with votes on them. Pick one that has some amount of potential scum lean, and vote them.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 468, Luca Blight wrote:Fetchd, thoughts on rb v Kerset?
Not really. Rb felt fine on entrance. Kerset has felt like mostly noise.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

SIIIIIR-fetch'd!
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Short answer: no

Long answer: I never really had a read on Aaron but it was null enough to do a bit of a vote, but true momentum moved since then, so I am actively looking for somewhere to shove my vote.

And yeah I'll pay that as true. But as I mentioned I'm in a bit of a not getting much from face value reading of the thread so that's why I am trying to fix it. :)
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Still scum reading both of you. But willing to pursue other things. Real talk, I cbf doing the legwork to push for lynches atm, so I'd rather spur people to action than try and brute force day 1 on stuff that has mattered to me as opposed to others.

I really hate realists but you are refs top scum read and skitter is second. But that doesn't mean I need to force a Lynch on either of you today because 1. I could be wrong, and 2. There's another scum out there even if I'm right and I only have two reads I believe in, in any capacity.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

A few things:

- I used to think I was really good at reading newbies and then I increased my sample size and it started to even out.
- It looks like there may be some confirmation bias happening on kerset. A newbie under early vocal pressure is going to act differently to one not under that sort of pressure. That doesn't mean Kerset is town but I'm not really buying the wagon just yet. The post skit pointed out read as very town to me too.

I will post later, was skimming on my way to work and wanted to get both those points out.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

@Billy: rb came in and didn't take everything at face value, which are much more solid reads than otherwise. I don't have to agree with all the reads to think their reading is townie.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 728, skitter30 wrote:
In post 726, Something_Smart wrote:Another question.
In post 684, skitter30 wrote:it looks like he reread the game and forgot what his original position was, and made up a new one.
Why is this something scum are more likely to do than town?
Makes me feel like the thoughts arent real
This some bs right here.

Speaking from my own experience. I have so so many games where I end up coming up with reads on the spot bc I have forgotten the entire game.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Unvote, Vote: skitter

This is mostly historical as it's looking like a bit of a one or the other and I had/have a scum read on skit.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I will admit, I've been mostly skimming recently rather than properly reading. I am finding myself agreeing with a lot of things nom is saying, I think their questioning lines are strong. SS was fine as well somewhere in the back of my mind.

I also remember not having too many issues with kerset either after trying to pay more attention. That said I do have a niggle that there was a stubbornness to not address suspicion on themselves which was a gambit I used to try and fail a few times when I was new.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 779, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 778, Sirfetchd wrote:
Unvote, Vote: skitter

This is mostly historical as it's looking like a bit of a one or the other and I had/have a scum read on skit.
I'd like a bit of explanation if you don't mind.
Uhhh above.

It's my favourite of the people with votes already on them. So I'm consolidating on to my favourite of the wagons of the day.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 784, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 780, Sirfetchd wrote:I will admit, I've been mostly skimming recently rather than properly reading. I am finding myself agreeing with a lot of things nom is saying, I think their questioning lines are strong. SS was fine as well somewhere in the back of my mind.

I also remember not having too many issues with kerset either after trying to pay more attention. That said I do have a niggle that there was a stubbornness to not address suspicion on themselves which was a gambit I used to try and fail a few times when I was new.
That doesn't answer why you think Skitter is scum.

Moreover if you think my lines of questioning are strong, why do you decide to go on Skitter and not consolidate a wagon that I fully support 100% and on top of that is more populated?
Because my town read of you has no bearing on my opinion of the accuracy of your reads.

I may be misremembering, but from memory skitter is measured and works with people, including her reads to consolidate or debunk her reads. Here she is posting like I would expect a completely different style of player to post.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 804, Luca Blight wrote:I think it depends on your level of investment in the game, but i agree that scum are more likely to ‘forget’ their previous stances and opinions, which is why I suspected Fetchd when he suddenly went from being convinced I was scum to leaving me alone completely and voting someone else. That didn’t feel like a natural progression either.
I would say that I am much more likely to forget reads as town. But I have definitely done it a lot as both alignments, and also hidden it a lot as both alignments, basically arguing for lynches I don't believe in to protect myself from suspicion because I don't want to be lynched.

But I reckon most people on site would forget reads, it's just if you can be fucked going back to remember why you felt like that.
So for example, I don't have conviction in my SS read, I just remember having a town SS read. So why not?

I think Ducky can probably back me up on this one.

That all said you are being a bit more considered the past couple of pages, which is goodstuffs.

And a thought occurs, should we be reading in to that skit is soft pushing billy and still not voting there? I hate pre-flip connections, but I could see them as scum together, but I think that might just be my skit bias talking.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Salem is well known for being early adopters of Youtube.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Although back then it was call Ye OldeTube which is actually where the current name Youtube originated from.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 822, nomnomnom wrote:How do we reconcile this with the fact that YouTube was supposed to be at first a dating website? :P
Burning hot single witches in your area.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

To be fair, that sounds like modulation of play to avoid suspicion which isn't alignment indicative. You can argue the initial point but skitter is also guilty of that no?

But yeah not doing what you got accused of doing after you got accused of it is pretty standard play from any slot regardless of alignment.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

@skitt: Yeah we've played a few times. But it's a HUGE SECRET who I am.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

What the duck!

I said it was a secret alt.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Someone give me the cliff notes on billy scum case.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Duck will get paranoid later as town. He can stay.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

never line up multiple lynches. Always bad juju
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

cmon duck really. Skit is A-Grade garbage posting.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 951, Xayah wrote:The people who have me in there scum poe have not explained besides saying 'off' or nothing at all. The reason why? Because my posts aren't scummy and you have nothing to go off of. You dislike the fact I'm lurking. If I was scum you would probably be townreading me considering my winrate at the moment. The reason I've never been lynched on day 1 is either:
A) Oh Maria/Xayah is getting voted day 1 so she's probably town. When I'm town
B) I get enough townreads as scum that people don't vote me.
But let's ignore that meta for just a minute.

If I'm scum who is it with?
What is my motivation for just jumping in and voting randomly like that as scum? Would scum me do the stuff I've done this game? You all know I'm a good scum player so I must have some motivations for my actions right?
This is really bad and based on fallacy. Pre-flip associative are a terrible thing to talk about, ESPECIALLY on day 1. I was ambivalent to you, but this post is really something else. The Self meta is like a little cherry on top.

xayah is in my lynch pool.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 959, Luca Blight wrote:‘If I’m scum who is it with?’

Btw that’s a really stupid question for D1.
Luca has improved all day honestly in retrospect. I'm sorry man.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 963, Xayah wrote:
In post 957, nomnomnom wrote:We have a lot more content and reasons to get either one of Kerset and/or Aaron lynched. Xayah lacks in content. If she's scum then she'll have to be a day 2+ lynch imo. I did say her vote felt off but it's just a bad feeling in my chest nothing more. This wagon is stupid and formed way too quickly on a player that doesn't do much. Notice how other wagons took much more time to do so.

pedit: Luca look at what Aaron just did and you'll see why he's scum. He's saying that he's fine with either a Kerset or Xayah lynch yet doesn't push Kerset with 4 votes on him at the time, in favor of Xayah which is essentially a vanity vote considering no one was voting her prior. That makes absolutely no sense from what he posted. That's why he's scum.
As much as I agree with you. Don't answer for me. I was going to bring this up myself but if you answer for me I can't say that without people going 'well you just copied that persons reasoning' answering questions for other people is anti town.
Just fucking do it. Agreeing with shit hasn't been a tell for like 5 years.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 973, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 917, Sirfetchd wrote:Someone give me the cliff notes on billy scum case.
-
Putting this in my iso, I got better shit now.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 976, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 974, Luca Blight wrote:Xayah.

I’m not so sure it’s a town question though - it reminds me of how I used to play as scum. If you can’t logically prove that I’m scum then you have no right to vote me.
Maria doesn't focus on logic like that especially as scum. I don't think she's a good D1 lynch anyway and I don't think anything's wrong with that question for sure.
This is a really bad stance. Everyone should be lynchable every day because otherwise everyone just argues to be left alive and we get nowhere.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 981, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 977, Luca Blight wrote:In isolation there’s nothing wrong with it, but when used as a defence I think it is sketchy and a bit disingenuous
I mean, it was dumb, but it wasn't her only defense-- she accompanied it with three other reasonable questions.
You must not have read the same post I did then mate.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Unvote, Vote: Xayah
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1003, Xayah wrote:
In post 1001, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 963, Xayah wrote:
In post 957, nomnomnom wrote:We have a lot more content and reasons to get either one of Kerset and/or Aaron lynched. Xayah lacks in content. If she's scum then she'll have to be a day 2+ lynch imo. I did say her vote felt off but it's just a bad feeling in my chest nothing more. This wagon is stupid and formed way too quickly on a player that doesn't do much. Notice how other wagons took much more time to do so.

pedit: Luca look at what Aaron just did and you'll see why he's scum. He's saying that he's fine with either a Kerset or Xayah lynch yet doesn't push Kerset with 4 votes on him at the time, in favor of Xayah which is essentially a vanity vote considering no one was voting her prior. That makes absolutely no sense from what he posted. That's why he's scum.
As much as I agree with you. Don't answer for me. I was going to bring this up myself but if you answer for me I can't say that without people going 'well you just copied that persons reasoning' answering questions for other people is anti town.
Just fucking do it. Agreeing with shit hasn't been a tell for like 5 years.
I did.
No you complained someone blocked you from town points which is scummy bs.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

The fact that the second lowest post count player came out of the woodwork to hard defend on two pretty vain votes with terrible and frankly scummy reasoning should be telling enough.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Also disregarding a wagon bc someone who might be scum in your book is on it is egotistical.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1025, rb wrote:
In post 1009, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1004, Sirfetchd wrote:This is a really bad stance. Everyone should be lynchable every day because otherwise everyone just argues to be left alive and we get nowhere.
I mean objectively some people are harder to read on the early days. It's not like everyone has equal claim to be exempted the way I just said Xayah should be.
inb4 sirfetchd says, "this is also a bad stance"
It is. I've lynched day 1 a lot players who are without question better players than the both of you and had them flip scum. And all of them argued this point. It's not a scum tell, but it is a dick move.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1030, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1028, rb wrote:what's your preferred lynch today Luca?

kerset?
I could go for Kerset, Billy or Suji. I’m feeling inclined to give Xayah another day.
Don't feel obligated to respect egos.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1106, Something_Smart wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm getting tunneled.

I blame Sirfetchd.
bruh

Also yeah, the point isn't that Xayah is posting, the point is that the posting is p much entirely self preservation and defending. She doesn't have a game changing PR, she's too far down. She's not better than half the playlist to justify being left alive for the sake of it.

So logic would dictate that she's probs scum. The fact that she is purposefully missing the point on her own case that I am certain she is able to parse and is instead choosing not to, just makes me more certain of the read.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1115, Wooper wrote:that's not even the towny bit rub :/
Proxying vote to dirty scum was the towny bit.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

I think it's NAI.

As I mentioned previously, I can cite early scum games of mine where I stubbornly went, if I never defend myself it will be wife and they would have to think I'm being town with an objective mentality.

Never worked for me, but I did it.

I think anything is realistically in the scope of a newbie under pressure.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

Also, if you want to Lynch a lurker and you want to give PM time to get in to the game, Xayah is second lowest poster, js.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1127, Wooper wrote:I'd also probably argue that backwards - what COULD make sense as a towntell is usually a towntell !

pedit: PMys is also Quite wolfy
Dumb lynch tho. Get nothing from it. I also think SS is probs town, so unless this pushing is to spur some action I am against it.

Also if you got neighbouriser and don't target me, I will riot.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1132, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1127, Wooper wrote:I'd also probably argue that backwards - what COULD make sense as a towntell is usually a towntell !
You probably misparsed it which in retrospect doesn't surprise me. Wording is hard.

Defending yourself by saying "these are the things I did, and this is why it's possible they're town motivated" is a scumtell
Back this up with actions pls.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1136, Wooper wrote:
WHERE THE FUCK IS MARIA'S HOUSE I'M ON MY WAY
Not in Adelaide.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1139, Wooper wrote:there's like a whole reason I'm not voting SS rn and it's not regret from failing to engage with him about a certain underrated scumread in a certain recently finished game or anything like that hahaha what nooooo haha

pedit: no one with chocolate is in adelaide smh
are you aussie sirf?
Mate Haigh's is based out of Adelaide.

And you already know I'm Elli. Stop being coy.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

Hey SS, do you have any distinctions in your reads? Like say the day is ending and we need a Lynch and the two main wagons are Kerset and Xayah, where would you be going?

If the wagons were Billy and Skitter would you go for Billy even though he is less likely to be a scum pr?

O yeah, Luca your opinions on lynching high on the list is wrong.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1144, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1135, Sirfetchd wrote:Back this up with actions pls.
You mean you want me to link where Billy did this?
I want you to notice that half the playlist has done this, and you are being blinded by your tunnel in to selectively scum reading people. I think it's probs Conf-bias you just aren't noticing.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

Ok, "this person is not usually like this as scum" isn't going to fly with either of us ducks. Just to let you know.

So give me some reason why the things rb and I have said about xayah are town motivated if you want any of us three to get off her.

I do agree with you on skitter tho. So maybe we can compromise on that. But I am very heavily convinced xayah is a scumbutt.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1149, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1147, Sirfetchd wrote:you are being blinded by your tunnel in to selectively scum reading people. I think it's probs Conf-bias you just aren't noticing.
Yeah of course it is, that's why I'm annoyed you guys keep asking me to explain.
Fair, see above. Lets have a heart to heart. I'm in your null pool and you are in my town pool. Lets have some healthy discussion my friend.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

Maybe later tho, I gotta actually do work today and you have kids to give candy to.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

What is with this idea you gotta Lynch in the low part of the draft. I feel the opposite.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Actually it was vanity at the time. So I reckon it checks out.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

haha I was about to make a post about who people are inclined to vote on out of Xayah, Aaron, or Kerset bc we at the 48 hour mark. That said I can probably be around at deadline, so if you drum up support quickly power to you.

So, tell me about Billy bc I stopped reading their posts when they got longer than a single paragraph.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Are you seeing mentality beyond meta? Bc meta changes a lot in the space of six months when you are new. Which is why I am tentative on any meta based argument.

I get where you're coming from, but me looking at that explanation sees someone just not being 'in' to this game and trying to get in with something attainable for their style. Like contrasted to Xayah who has been actively self defending when they were initially under minimal pressure reeks scum if anyone was doing it.

To give an example on the other side Ducky is frequently cheeky as scum or at least was when I was around, but I'm happy to let it go bc it's conceivably town and I agree with stances.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

You do raise a decent point on the skitter thing tho. :/
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

My main reason for not giving credence is that I know from experience that I am very difficult to read for people who know me because I can be playing multiple games concurrently and have completely different game styles in them even though they are at the same time just based on how in to the games I feel.

This is also regularly exhibited when town meta is shown as scum bc they are enjoying or hating the game, or scum meta is should as town for the same sorts of reasons.

But yeah I can respect that there's some awkward stuff in there. Not going to move from Xayah to a vanity wagon though.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1214, Luca Blight wrote:Rb, Xayah’s reads are pretty decent, are they not?

I think it explains her position of defending herself as opposed to game-solving, as she’s happy with the Frost wagon. It’s not optimal town play, but I don’t get the feeling she’s scum atm.

I think billy is the best lynch today. I’d be lying to myself if i voted anyone else
this is how I feel about Xayah
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1219, rb wrote:
In post 1215, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 1214, Luca Blight wrote:Rb, Xayah’s reads are pretty decent, are they not?

I think it explains her position of defending herself as opposed to game-solving, as she’s happy with the Frost wagon. It’s not optimal town play, but I don’t get the feeling she’s scum atm.

I think billy is the best lynch today. I’d be lying to myself if i voted anyone else
this is how I feel about Xayah
what's your 2nd best lynch in the game rn?
Skitter
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

If you want the scum leans, we all have Xayah in our top 2/3 The fact that it hit a wall at 5 lends the idea that it either hard scum pushed which not even xayah believes from the read list, or it's on scum.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Or that it'snot suiting a scum agenda, which we can deal with if shit hits the fan I guess. But I really really doubt it will.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1229, rb wrote:i'm okay with this

opinion on Billy sirfetchd?

i got townvibes from his opening posts =|
Honestly ambivalent. I had thoughts on it a little with Luca last page.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1242, Xayah wrote:If you're going to use experience as a viewpoint why does scum me do the things I do right now when I'm one of the better scum players?
This is bs and you know it.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1247, Xayah wrote:
In post 1244, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 1242, Xayah wrote:If you're going to use experience as a viewpoint why does scum me do the things I do right now when I'm one of the better scum players?
This is bs and you know it.
If it's so bs why don't you explain why it's bs instead of just using useless buzzwords
Because it's wifomy.

Like, you assume an answer of i can't be scum bc my scum reputation is too big. (Which is its own fallacy)

The correct answer however, is because you think you can get away with it. Bc you rate your abilities.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I am really against letting Xayah get away with the brute force defence for the exact reason that we are likely to be in this sort of position. The wagon composition also feels like it was accurate, hence the increased difficulty of pushing it through.

Billy's wagon composition on the other hand feels very convenient making it seem like the preferred misslynch of the day. That said, I will compromise on it if I have to. But I really would rather not.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Actually looking at the wagons, Xayah is at pseudo six votes (assuming Wooper/Luca/Billy can all move there) while Billy is on pseudo 5 (assuming I move there). Nah make it six I think I remember noms being pro xayah. So even wagons.

:/

Ok. Everyone NOT on Xayah or Billy get on either Xayah or Billy.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1265, skitter30 wrote:Separated because the submit button disapears for me if the post becomes too long on mobile

Wooper - pm is being awful, i agree, but i dont think that's the best vote with the amount of time left. We ought to be consolidating

Luca is being obvtown

Sirfetched - why are you scumreading me, exactly?

Ok this has been a Jumble Of Thoughts (tm) and is roughly what i'm thinking now. I hope to be around tomorrow night before deadline
Your stream of consciousness is regularly inaccurate or at least I think it's inaccurate, and you have said extremely little with the highest post count which says to me that you are saying very little.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #100) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Hey all. My house flooded at the end of yesterday. Still sorting stuff out but I'm mostly fine. Expect me to take a backseat for a little though, my game time will be reduced to posting while wagging off work at the moment.

I don't think Xayah is off the hook, a Xayah/Billy scum team still tries to direct off. And it was skitter that swung momentum, not anyone else so it's kind of out of control. Which sucks for me because it means I was off on my skit read.

Can someone talk me though the nom suspicion bc I don't see the Billy wagon presenting much info other than skit town?
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #101) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

that was poorly worded. Xayah is stronger than Billy, so I don't see any reason to give a relational town read.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1390, Something_Smart wrote:Yikes, hope everything's ok.
My courtyard roof door wasn't sealed off and this was the first major rain since I moved in. So it was only my study. But assessing damage to the roof and if any of the stuff in the room needs replacing including my partner's camera gear.

So not like a whole house flood or anything like that, more of an inconvenience. Still, means I am stressed and busy.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1459, Gentleman 2 wrote:
In post 1456, Wooper wrote:
In post 1454, Luca Blight wrote:
SUPER TOWN TIMES 100
: Wooper
Town: Skitter, SS,
Lean Town: Suji, Xayah, Frost, Kerset
Null-Town: Wooper

Null-scum: Flubs
Scum-lean: PM, Fetchd
Scum: Nom

That’s roughly where I’m at right now
made one small correction
otherwises i like these reads like, quite a bit
bruh,

Also I have a soft inno on you. But also have a batshit theory that is really scary where you go back to NAI.

Guess who fucked up. fml.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

What part of soft inno doesn't make sense to you nom?
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Yo duck. I have meta from a marketplace game showing scum riding picking the same number to endgame. I think everything is NAI unless there is single person meta reasons to read in to it.

I did mention a soft draft PICKs reason to suss one of rb or flubb, and rb flipping cop puts that solely on flubb. That said, I remember not reading Billy, so I think it's a little bit NAI on the didn't mention X. Flubb can be scum for other reasons like the momentum vote and draft picks. I know I tend to ignore half the list in any game over 11-12 players until I settle in.

I have a large amount of town reads which makes me think that probably a better route to go down. People I have not paid attention to that are alive are Flubb, Aaron, Kerset, and Suji. So if I can be fucked, I'll read them maybe.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #106) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1508, Kerset wrote:I am quite surprised that fetch got so many scum leans. Is it because he was on xaya wagon up to the end?
I don't have many scum leans at all.

That's my issue right now.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #107) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Oh you meant people scum leaning me. Fair, and maybe. Like I am probably a fairly 'safe' Lynch in that I was off wagon and didn't talk to Billy much if at all.

I think ducky also rates my scum game so I'm not sure I can town tell. Take it up with them.

I am going to say that I think that your attempts at solving are town leaning mindset. Empty questions are still questions, which is positive. I also don't really like Aaron's angles on nom.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #108) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Vote: Flubb

Swing some weight.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #109) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I want to see more of it because it is a surface level read, so no pushing you until I have dece evidence to back up the read. It's just the framing and interpretation of responses. It's similar to something I do when I want to force my lynches from a back seat as both alignments. When I see it in others I think have less range than me, I read it as scummy.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #110) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Ok bosses have left for the week. Someone chat with me. I got three hours I can talk game.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #111) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I'm not seeing is SS.

And ya those are dece quotes Luca.

I want to know why rb got cop and flub didn't take the slot. Because he also didn't take the next best imo.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #112) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Doesn't mean he isn't scum but I don't see it as a scum claim.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #113) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I think it is a bit of a spiral to look at pre flip relational not including flipped scum.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #114) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I don't see why anyone wouldn't take UB over role cop.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #115) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1547, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1545, Sirfetchd wrote:I don't see why anyone wouldn't take UB over role cop.
Scum would probably take rolecop.
Even then I doubt it, simply because UB is such good town utility when the strong PR slots are basically known to scum.

role cop only really has utility in the hands of town in miss claim. I think UB is miles ahead for both alignments.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #116) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Anyway point for the moment is Flubb is a go.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #117) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

Kinda feeling like it's the vogue thing to have me at null scum at the moment.

I'm about to go to bed, but if people want a chat, lets make it happen. Because I have never seen a more unanimous "maybe this guy is scum but none of us are actually feeling it but maybe?" bc that's just mafia y'all.

Also I need to sort everyone too. So hold me to 1 on 1 chats.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #118) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

I still reckon the Billy flip means nothing for reads on Xayah fwiw.
@suji: same diff.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #119) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:05 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

This post is mostly ignorable. It's where I go I'm too lazy to make a word doc or actually write down my thoughts before I forget them and more if this game slips away from my brain.

Ok imma do a thought dump bc I am getting no where with motivation to read people and I pump time in. May just be the weekend or housework or whatever but eh, need an injection of something.

Billy flipped scum, cool, relationals tell us jack shit because of the way the wagoned formed and went through. Tipping point vote was skitter, Xayah was the compromise until then. So skit is like 80% town as much as I hate this posting style from her.

Everyone else is still up in the air because of virtue of weak slot compromise lynch. I tinfoil hat theory see Billy, Xayah, skit scum team ngl. Because if that is the scum team that is some serious do what we can with shithouse cards.

Ok back on the actual shit we have. Still scumread Xayah. Have no read on half the playerlist which is eh. Townreads on a few slots so going to guess I personally need a lynch in my unsorted that revolves around someone I have read up on. I think given the successful day 1 lynch we can afford a policy-ish lynch or at least to promote certain play from some slots. Most of what makes me keen on flubb push. Would not object to pressure on PM/Suji/Kerset slots.

I think my main issue with the nom wagon is that it doesn't make a heap of sense for today. Like sure, I get there's a solid line where nom is relationally scummy, but it feels like if it right sweet that is awesome, but if it is wrong, there is a very real issue with stagnation and zero game solve comes out of it. I think there's no concrete relationals outside skit, so that means you gotta make some.

So yeah, I think we hit today like a day 1, but with a pseudo IC, and a townsided setup.

Alright, talked myself around. Happy with where I am, happy to wagon anyone on my I haven't read list.

tl;dr
nom is day 3/4 lynch, swing around votes and get multiple wagons going throughout the day bc I said so bc I am lazy.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #120) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I used this to procrastinate. Which I don't usually do when not at work.

Back in the day I would spend every waking minute on the site.

Can see that being an actual slip from nom.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (isolation #121) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Unvote, Vote: Aaron
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #122) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Stand by nom is a bad Lynch.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #123) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Like I think you get jack shit from the flip regardless of alignment. Maybe that changes with this fight over the two major wagons but for the moment, it looks like a really great Lynch for a subsequent day.

Also ducky. If I was scum with nom, I would have hard pushed it once people came up with the weak relationals and not let go.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (isolation #124) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

My entire argument is that I see it as super low info Lynch. And stubbornness is sometimes scummy. Xayah flailed much much harder than nom is.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1798, AaronFrost wrote:I'd like Sirfetchd to answer this
In post 1760, AaronFrost wrote:What do you learn from my flip?
You had a much more tumultuous day 1. Like given the fact that I have one real scum read who isn't getting lynched bc scum killed the other person who believed in it and they were the competing wagon to a scum flip (which I have explained already why that gives zero points either way on alignment) means I have to go for what feels like the best Lynch of wagons I don't believe in.

There hasn't really been compelling reasons either way. The only wagon today with any bite to it has been flub.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

Like I don't have qualms with lynching nom by end of day, but there's a fair amount of day left and at the moment I think Aaron gives more in retrospect.

This is already changing with the vehemence of opposition to Aaron's wagon and the lack of vehemence to nom's. Which is reading more and more like it's either WKing or protecting a buddy, all of which is just more reasoning as to why Aaron is better than nom today.

Also @ducky, I am beginning to think you've forgotten my main.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

Considering you were in a good 80-90% of my games before I retired for a bit I would say probably best out of anyone who hasn't deep dived me.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

I had to reveal my main bc I was asking questions about team mafia and the mods were like who are you.

I'm not saying flub is a good wagon, I'm saying its the only one where reasoning has made me actually believe it's going to flip red thanks to Luca. But like, we have lynches in the bag to spend so w/e. I know Xayah and flub aren't happening.

Well I felt Xayah wagon was town pushed too, the xayah wagon is fairly similar to the nom one in terms of core vocal people. But that fell off the face of the earth, so that means I have to rethink on motivations. I think it's entirely possible one of Luca or you is playing the rest of the vocal people right now. Like the fact that Billy was, in hindsight, a really bussable target for lynching means the motivation shift post skitter is entirely suspect despite being a red flip.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1829, Something_Smart wrote:This conversation

My head
Take a guess at me, we've played a few games. I'll give you a hint. I am fairly sure I've hated playing with you in the past.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I'm seeing mentally checked out rather than defensive. It's defeatist yeah, but is that scummy?

idk maybe, Like I can see it esp with a scum flipped already.

My understanding of the mentality is that it is a two horse race at this point, and as one of the horses it's out of their control so it's either nom gets lynched or Aaron does. Not everyone has a predilection to play harder int hat situation.

My choice here is purely imaginary maths net gain calculations.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I have been clear on my reads and you and xayah aren't on the table. What you expecting me to do? Make the entire thing more convoluted by not working with other people? Bc that's much worse.

PEDIT
I would say there's a subset of useful roles and they should all be gone before Aaron gets a chance at any, so I don't see the difference.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1843, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1825, Sirfetchd wrote:Like given the fact that I have one real scum read who isn't getting lynched bc scum killed the other person who believed in it and they were the competing wagon to a scum flip (which I have explained already why that gives zero points either way on alignment) means I have to go for what feels like the best Lynch of wagons I don't believe in.
Can u say this again but like really slowly?
In post 1845, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1826, Sirfetchd wrote:This is already changing with the vehemence of opposition to Aaron's wagon
Where do you see this happening
In post 1846, skitter30 wrote:Sirfetched i'm confused why ur so vehemently opposed to nom
1. Xayah and flub aren't getting lycnhed today, ergo, I can't Lynch a scum read today.
2. nom wagon is people very eager to Lynch nom and only nom. Aaron wagon is people that are mostly k, but what about this guy that is going to be more dangerous. The aggression on lynching nom is much larger than the aggression for the Lynch on Aaron.
3. I'm not? I have said I will move my vote if required at end of day and quote two is my explanation of why I am warming to the idea of voting nom. Dumb questions like this are why I was scum reading you for the entirety of day 1.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 1934, nomnomnom wrote:Actually yeah... Hm... Xayah and Flubs could be the scumteam? Although I remember Flubs being awk as all hells in the games I played with him previously so that could just be a misconception but like the way he's feeding meaningless stuff on my wagon is suspicious.

I changed my mind about Aaron I figured this out. Lets goooo
Agreeing with my reads is a bad tactic. I have never been an advocate for setting up entire scum teams pre team size -1.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (isolation #134) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

I have a soft guilty related to the above. Want everyone to check in though.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (isolation #135) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

No, doesn't involve you just your theories.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #136) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Do whatever. I'll fill in more when I can work out what everyone's positioning is today.

Do you stand by not wanting a masjclaim SS?
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (isolation #137) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I see it.

I've been hella off this game tho. Xayah was so scummy day 1.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (isolation #138) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I'd like to throw my support behind the Xayah probs wasn't the scum kill wagon. There's like potentially four kills in action last night.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (isolation #139) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

For the argument that nom was gonna provide info, we've got a fat lot of no-one slinging punches.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (isolation #140) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

tbh, that makes sense. I am both happy and sad you trusted my reading.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (isolation #141) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I think I might claim. Bc I think I need help parsing what side of the fence I should be on.

PEDIT: Exactly.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (isolation #142) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I don't need to claim. I can probably parse everything myself but it will depend a lot on today's phase.

I think if we get stuck we can mass claim.

Talk me through nom flip stuffs.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (isolation #143) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

haha same
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #144) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

The issue with UB is that scum are forced in to taking the useless cop bc it's a scum claim otherwise bc role cop is a trash role in this setup when you have a draft order and can generally guess who has what.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (isolation #145) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 2069, AaronFrost wrote:I don't wanna be the guy who uses self-meta as a defense, but in that game I was much more reserved and hesitant to push anyone so make of it what you will.
One game does not a meta make.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #146) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I think role cop is next to useless, scum know where the strong power is concentrated and town goes cool I can be maybe useful in a masjclaim if someone is claiming the opposite role which seems rough anyway and likely to be discovered anyway.

So yeah I don't think anyone doesn't pick UB. And I think anyone, scum included is mad to not pick up cop.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #147) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Lemme go get a link.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (isolation #148) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

What has that slot picked in previous runs of this setup.

Also I can't find the game but I remember a game where scum deliberately doubled, ended up tripling and were low on pick order for a similar type of setup. They rode this to end game. I think my point is that I see very little in the way of things that can be gained from the list order.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (isolation #149) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I have a pocket uneasiness that SS is against massclaim completely.

Like by his logic we could not have a massclaim until 5 player Lylo

I remember hating ss as a player but I may me misremembering so idk if he is capable of coaching tho.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (isolation #150) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 2097, Kerset wrote:He probably took his time to ask wooper in PT how to respond.
That's a hot take wow.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #151) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I feel like Aaron has done nothing to justify clearing.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (isolation #152) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I dunno why kerset wanted your reasoning for massclaim. Tbh I am mildly scumreading people opposing it for no reason.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (isolation #153) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

That's in response to your options for why you aren't feeling supported.

You vca heavily indicated Aaron is likely scum.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #154) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Pro it. I was hoping people would all get in thread before it came up tho.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #155) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I agree with kerset being off. And yeah I am getting heavier and heavier towards scum Aaron.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (isolation #156) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Haha, dw it's fine. Pressure is on scum now in time pressure.

I think we are at point of no return on mass claim tho.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #157) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I can see it as a weird distance reverse chainsaw. But that's tinfoil hat territory.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (isolation #158) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I really really gotta try and cool it. My kpis are gonna be in tatters and we got a massclain likely happening tomorrow.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (isolation #159) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 2129, AaronFrost wrote:So what you're saying is Kerset should be scum fmpov?

Two ducks and a Hollow Knight :P
In post 2130, AaronFrost wrote:I'm def not clear by any means.
No and second post is ew.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (isolation #160) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Ok, I'll step back.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (isolation #161) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Crumbing is only useful if you can signal to specific players otherwise just say it explicitly.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (isolation #162) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Not certain I am parsing it right but I think the reasons Kerset is scum reading Aaron and town reading me are the same kinda.

His read on me is - Sirf is wrong but townie wrong
Aaron - Pretending to be clueless for deviousness.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (isolation #163) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 2166, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2162, Sirfetchd wrote:Crumbing is only useful if you can signal to specific players otherwise just say it explicitly.
The point of crumbing isn't to signal, it's to let people figure out what you did after you're dead.
Yeah but if everyone knows before you die bc you crumbed then what's the point. You gotta signal to specific people.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (isolation #164) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

It's a dece No.2 I guess? Especially if scum used al their their picks for info gathering. Depends if aaronscum is next to his partner. Can see it in that situation.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (isolation #165) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

nvm xayah was next to them ignore that.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2202 (isolation #166) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 2196, Wooper wrote:
In post 2194, Sirfetchd wrote:It's a dece No.2 I guess? Especially if scum used al their their picks for info gathering. Depends if aaronscum is next to his partner. Can see it in that situation.
if it's a coached fakeclaim i'm a touch surprised he didn't just say he did cop>unibackup tbh
I didn't put cop bc there was zero chance of it still being up even though I was 3rd. I was also right. I get why there's no cop in the claim.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2208 (isolation #167) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I want a massclaim asap bc it's p much definitely happening today and I don't want scum to have excess time.

Ducky has forced it by talking about it too much. Wasted time now is time in the hands of scum.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (isolation #168) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 2244, Something_Smart wrote:Still don't see why you want me to claim second. Like I said, it's not as if I could lie about my role group.
By this logic why does anyone claim first, it's not like they can lie about their role group.

And this stance coupled with being against a masjclaim when you are headed for apathy yourself screams that it's your interest to have a stagnated game state.

P much that is why you need to claim early friendo
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (isolation #169) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 2248, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2247, Sirfetchd wrote:By this logic why does anyone claim first, it's not like they can lie about their role group.
Because scummy people should claim before towny people and also it's a lot easier for low-down players to claim vanilla when they aren't.
1. Congrats you can claim.
2. That is why we mass claim. That's like the entire point. To catch those people.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (isolation #170) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Sirfetchd »

Flubb, I've never known you to be an obv town kind of player. Especially with your level of activity in this game. Like ok fine, I can accept not taking cop bc you might be targeted mechanically if town, but there's also JK, JOAT, Doc that are high power slots that can be devestating in the hands of scum.

I feel you are missing a lot of the paranoia I would expect. If the slots behind you are all scum then you have handed them power while they are probably able to work out with some amount of decency and the entire thing fails. If you don't obv town it fails.

Right now it looks like you have picked a role that can ensure multiple town deaths.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2282 (isolation #171) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

consider my vote to be on flub
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (isolation #172) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

No we're going bottom up with flub and ss going first.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2285 (isolation #173) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I can tell you that after I claim we're probs powerlynching flub unless there's conflicting claims.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (isolation #174) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Go for it.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2289 (isolation #175) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Like at this point I all but claimed my role.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (isolation #176) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Have you crumbed both slots you went for, their order, and the role you eventually took?

Like I haven't. But I also got my first pick and the second is very 'me'.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (isolation #177) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Also in terms of something I can refer back to. I think Ducky is mechanically cleared and flub is close to but not quite Conf scum.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #178) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Look at this point my care is a little low.

But Ducky wants it and I have reasons to believe Duck is Conf town. So just go and make this easier.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (isolation #179) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 2296, Luca Blight wrote:I think Flubs has to be the lynch today now, he’s obviously never being NK.

Also, could it be possible rb targeted Flubs N1 and scum’s kill was blocked again?
Uhhh maybe. Flub is still scum for lying in a mass claim in that situation.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (isolation #180) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I could see it.

We can get our tinfoil hats out once we are done with mass claim.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (isolation #181) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Nah hold it up.

Want ducky's view on this so far.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (isolation #182) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

fmpov mass claim makes sense bc in this setup the concentration of power is known especially with a night that has vig claiming the kill and a dead scum.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2329 (isolation #183) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 2324, Wooper wrote:who's the boss around here? huh??? wooper or farfetch'd at a renaissance fair????
i'm the big duck this phase buddy
SS was being close-chested. Didn't want us going up the list without you being like fine ss can be skipped. Either I'm in charge when you're gone or we have UTTER CHAOS.

Do you really want UTTER CHAOS mid mass claim?
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (isolation #184) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Spicy stuff.

@duck, I would take commuter as well. I have similar reasoning for my choice which we will come to.
@kerset: Where's the claim of use of ability or not?
@skit/Luca: does this fit with skit being semi day cleared for billy interactions? It seems weird, but I know I say I read people a certain way as both alignments and lie out my arse at the same time to avoid questions, so eh idk. I still think that post mass claim we all Lynch Flub anyway so we can scrutinise third scum tomorrow.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (isolation #185) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I would have liked resistance to me and ducky picking Aaron apart earlier today tho.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (isolation #186) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I feel like despite skit being 'wrong'. I don't see a reason for her to lie here. Keen for why there's no result seeing as SS isn't commuter. That bit is weird bc I didn't target skit.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2408 (isolation #187) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I really want to know why Kerset is holding information despite already being called out for it. HMMMMMM
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2409 (isolation #188) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

If flub is town which is really really small chance, skit makes sense then.

Skit Aaron makes sense, but again only if flub flips town which is unlikely.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (isolation #189) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I'm guessing SS's claim pertains to the no-result from skit.

I am just gonna go. I am JK, I jailed Ducky n1 and FLUNUGGETS n2.

I picked perfvig for slot 2. Wanted to hero the game. Took jk bc doc feels strong in this setup. JK'd woops bc was unsure but also he is kill target before he was 'in' the game. jk'd flub n2 because I was worried he is scum pr like n2 vig bc he wasn't cop or jk.

So we Lynch flub bc I am like 85% sure I blocked the kill and his claim is kill enabling AF.

Vote: Flub

SS can claim whenevs.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (isolation #190) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Regardless, we have no kill and a sweet block on flub.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2419 (isolation #191) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Unless someone wants to argue Xayah was scum kill ofc. but I think we all decided that was just duck's vig and not a double shot.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2436 (isolation #192) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Ok yeah skit is probs scum here.

But you know who is even equally scummy? flub. We Lynch one, then the other and we win the game.

Game is over and we win, move it.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2437 (isolation #193) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Realised that sounds blood thirsty. I got games on other accounts, sick of swapping. lesgo
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (isolation #194) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

I was thinking. With the results as they are.

Looks like they knew flub was gonna get lynched today bc of the block which makes more sense with skit being on him at day start.

I am like 99.5% sure the two scum are skit and flub.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2442 (isolation #195) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 2440, Luca Blight wrote:For example, I could see a Skitter/Suji possibility.

The only reason I TR Suji was because of his interactions with Billy.
Where does the nk go in that situation. Is Xayah double shot?
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (isolation #196) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 2440, Luca Blight wrote:For example, I could see a Skitter/Suji possibility.

Do they both hard secure their team mate's death. Like skitter MADE billy the Lynch, p much singlehandedly. Which I can see. I feel like skitter probably coaches Suji and billy better than that.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2449 (isolation #197) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Hmmmm....

Maybe. We're never gonna get confirmation of the kill though. Like even if skit flips scum, we still Lynch flub straight after bc he is still mechanically the most likely scum with her by a long long way bc of the unknowns with the nk.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (isolation #198) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 2446, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2443, Sirfetchd wrote:

Do they both hard secure their team mate's death. Like skitter MADE billy the Lynch, p much singlehandedly. Which I can see. I feel like skitter probably coaches Suji and billy better than that.
Err, no, I made the Billy lynch single-handedly, not Skitter.

Suji jumped on when Billy was beyond saving.
No skit did. Xayah was the Lynch until skit forced tipping point.

Like convincing people means nothing bc it was a 1 hose race until skit reignited billy. I guess she maybe tells Suji to jump on for vaca wifom idk.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2452 (isolation #199) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

We can talk about this post game, but in terms of wagon mechanics. The tipping point is the only thing that matters that late in the day. I'll run you through my pov post game. The point is we agree skit is very very like as close as possible to lock level likely scum here. This wagon mechanics debate has no bearing on gamestate at all.

My argument is that it doesn't matter who dies first. Today and tomorrow are flub and skit, it doesn't really matter what order, but there's no point doing anything until they are both dead and presumably the game is over. If it's not then we can revisit. Like if we flip skit today we Lynch flub tomorrow regardless of flip. And if we Lynch flub today we Lynch skit tomorrow regardless of flip.

Flub has more votes rn so I guess he goes first.

Return to “Completed Open Games”