Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:12 am

Post by Korts »

roflcopter wrote:i'd rather lynch armlx but apparently i'm alone in that.

i'm also willing to lynch blakadder for opportunistic voting and strangercoug for obvscummery.

you're welcome, everyone, for thrusting this game immediately into hardcore awesome mode.
It was already in awesome mode without you claiming. Thanks, though. I guess...
scumchat never die
Enlight_Bystand
Enlight_Bystand
Townie
Enlight_Bystand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Enlight_Bystand »

Wow, this one's fired off quickly- 5 pages in 24 hoursish!

looks like were just now looking for silence to talk (appropriate!)

roflcoptors actions- I'm not sure it's brilliant for us, but meh. Unless they do anything silly, I think him and Ironman are reasonably safe for now.

I'm not answering the strife-armlx question, it's dangerous for enforcing rankings in isolation.

Looking at the present top suspects; Lowell has two votes, doesn't make it in until page 3, starts with an apparently random vote for sun tzu, then defends the concept of a mason claim and puts a bit of pressure on am for rolefishing. Votes for strangercoug as an OMGUS, continues mason protecting. Defends actions. 4 posts total, no really that much in them other than defending the mason revalation.

Armlx: quite active, starts with vig/kill analysis, goes at ironman for apparently trying to get the vig out, which brings rofl to defend his partner. Set of interaction between those two, including the 'rolefishing' incident. Gives his N0 logic, and goes fully after rofl. opposes the outting, then moves off them but critises the move. Opposes the fake-mason plan (it is unwise, especially in the way greasyspot suggests it) and tries to get peeople off the masons. Questions vamp for following rofl and going after activity.

Will look at strangercougar, greasyspot, korts and possibly others in a bit, need to eat now...
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:50 am

Post by -TinVision- »

BlakAdder wrote:
-TinVision- wrote:
BlakAdder wrote:vote:roflcopter. Just seems like everything he's said so far is kinda pointing towards scum.
Would you care to elaborate on your thought process behind this post, please, BlakAdder? Cause, frankly, it's textbook bandwagoning.
That was before he claimed mason, and I just thought that his behavior was kind of suspicious. Making assumptions is part of a game of mafia, after all.
unvote
Could you elaborate on what you mean when you say "making assumptions" is part of the game of mafia and what exactly you were making assumptions about?
lol objective morality
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:21 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

FoS STrangerCoug
. I rather dislike how reluctant you were to get off the mason claimants, and then still trying to make it look like they could be scum. It's been beaten to death, but let's reiterate again. D1 mason claims would be pretty stupid for scum to do. I'm not ready to vote you yet, but should a wagon appear on you, I will sure as hell join it.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

forbiddanlight wrote:
FoS STrangerCoug
. I rather dislike how reluctant you were to get off the mason claimants, and then still trying to make it look like they could be scum. It's been beaten to death, but let's reiterate again. D1 mason claims would be pretty stupid for scum to do. I'm not ready to vote you yet, but should a wagon appear on you, I will sure as hell join it.
fos: forbiddanlight

and this makes me less happy with any strangercoug votes.

now i'm pretty sure we should be lynching armlx or blakadder.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:36 am

Post by armlx »

You can't tell me masons outing themselves really hurts the town.
It does. Anything that gives the mafia more information in who to target at night is going to hurt the town, especially if the "pay off" for the town is getting 2 confirmed innocents who won't likely last long.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:40 am

Post by strife220 »

roflcopter wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
FoS STrangerCoug
fos: forbiddanlight

and this makes me less happy with any strangercoug votes.

now i'm pretty sure we should be lynching armlx or blakadder.
Elaborate on this please. How did Forbiddan's post make you more inclined to lynch armix or blakadder?
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

i was already inclined to lynch armlx, blakadder or strangercoug.

forb's post made me less inclined to lynch strangercoug, leaving armlx and blakadder.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:43 am

Post by strife220 »

roflcopter wrote:forb's post made me less inclined to lynch strangercoug,
Elaborate on this please
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:44 am

Post by Korts »

Vote: forbiddanlight

You're not willing to start a bandwagon, but will be jumping on it if it has momentum? Preemptively justifying any opportunism? Just die.
scumchat never die
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

forbiddanlight wrote:I'm not ready to vote you yet, but should a wagon appear on you, I will sure as hell join it.
that part. it basically says "when its obvious i can safely join the crowd without drawing much attention to myself, i'll help lynch the townie."
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

yay simulpost with korts where we actually agree on something for once.
soi soi soi

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:51 am

Post by armlx »

Korts wrote:
Vote: forbiddanlight

You're not willing to start a bandwagon, but will be jumping on it if it has momentum? Preemptively justifying any opportunism? Just die.
I concur with everything this post has to say except (partially) the last sentence.

Vote forbiddanlight
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:52 am

Post by strife220 »

So you're less inclined to lynch SCoug because of Forbidden's scummy post? Why not vote forbidden for it? (Sorry, not an attack, I just thought the thought-process didn't make a lot of sense).

I agree that Forbidden's post was very scummy. My vote isn't out right now so that's a good place for it to sit.
Vote: Forbidden
. I still have to re-read p1-3 more closely before I confirm vote, though.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:56 am

Post by armlx »

forb's post made me less inclined to lynch strangercoug,
Why? It affects me very little, as thats exactly the logic one scum would use in determining when to bus another.

This question only really pertains to the future, after we determine if forbiddanlight is scum or not.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

yeah i could get behind a forbiddan lynch as well, but i want to keep some attention on armlx, who i still think is scum. thats why i didn't immediately vote for forb.

i also think that armlx just tried to poison strangercoug's well, and is probably bussing forb.

unvote, vote: forbiddanlight
soi soi soi

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:11 am

Post by armlx »

Rofl, you just aren't going to stop OMGUSing me for starting the wagon that lead to your claim, are you?
Vamparific
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vote Magnet

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:29 am

Post by Vamparific »

vote:forbidden light
i agree with the others points
Enlight_Bystand
Enlight_Bystand
Townie
Enlight_Bystand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:34 am

Post by Enlight_Bystand »

Okay, i made an admission in my first post- jordana24 also hasn't talked.

strangercoug then. Starts with an attack on rofl for being secure on his mason partner (although unkonwn at this stage), and disavows the rolefishing from am. Vents annoyance at the mason claim, over several posts. Is quite slow at removing vote on rofl, then moves onto lowell. Bit of defense, then critisices lowell for the 'probably' uncertainty.

Greasy spot mostly want to look at the suspiscion fest in his latest post. All fgour of them being mafia is incredibly dumb. If you're going to engage in this plan, you have to have someone hang back, probably even be opposed to the entire thing. Not that I think that the scum would be anywhere near this madness...

korts. Votes for rofl for trying to funnel things. Follows this up with duelling with rofl, then moves into defending from iam. jusmps off rofl after the claim, considers strangercoug before moving onto forbiddan for his jump on a bandwagon plan.

Talking of fobiddan, starts with the traditional roflhunt, and pushes it until the claim. then moves onto stranger, with his silly i'll join a running wagon comment.

Still not clear where to put my vote at the moment. forbiddan and greasy are acting weird, lowell seems more scummy in the background of the thread then he is in isolation, but nobody stands out from the pack.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:Rofl, you just aren't going to stop OMGUSing me for starting the wagon that lead to your claim, are you?
armlx, you just aren't going to admit that making legitimate points against you like rolefishing and poisoning the well make this obviously not omgus, are you?
soi soi soi

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:49 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I'm going to get the claimed mason discussion over with and
un-FoS: roflcopter
. It's old news now.
StrangerCoug wrote:Do you have anything else to say for your OMGUS vote on me?
Lowell wrote:Nope. I feel pretty good about it, though.
Explain, because I'm not inclined to unvote you.
Korts wrote:Actually, I'm inclined to vote StrangerCoug too.
Why?
forbiddanlight wrote:
FoS STrangerCoug
One, I would not have unvoted roflcopter if it weren't reiterated already. Two, your last sentence makes it look like you're letting scum influence your opinion about me.
HoS: forbiddanlight

How many posts are on forbiddanlight at this point, by the way?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:53 am

Post by armlx »

armlx, you just aren't going to admit that making legitimate points against you like rolefishing and poisoning the well make this obviously not omgus, are you?
I don't think a single person here agrees with you on the role fishing part, as evidenced by the fact you were wagoned to claim after your posts about it.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

nice job completely ignoring the poisoning the well thing though. trying to just push it under the rug?
soi soi soi

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:03 am

Post by armlx »

nice job completely ignoring the poisoning the well thing though. trying to just push it under the rug?
No one has commented on that yet. I think I made a valid point as to why fl's action don't clear SC if fl is scum. You don't. Thats all there is for now.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Korts »

armlx wrote:
I don't think a single person here agrees with you on the role fishing part, as evidenced by the fact you were wagoned to claim after your posts about it.
Whoa man. No he wasn't. He wasn't wagoned to claim, he claimed because Lowell asked the masons to claim and he happened to be one.
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”