Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

After reading Frost’s iso again I strongly feel he is Town and should definitely not be lynched today.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1074, AaronFrost wrote:My point is that we have a chance of lynching a pr no matter who we go for.
That misses the actual point though. Billy has a far lower chance of being a PR than Xayah and if he is, he's likely to be a weaker one.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Luca Blight »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Billy

I think this is the optimal Lynch today. I can elaborate on why Frost is Town later when I have time.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:28 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In a game where most players are PRs, I don't think lynching one is going to be the end of the world. And if we hit a scum PR, then that's a huge advantage for the town.

Also I just realized your avatar is the album cover for Origin of Symmetry by Muse.

I'm gonna ISO Billy. I did feel a little sketched out by him but I don't exactly remember why.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:29 am

In post 1078, AaronFrost wrote:Also I just realized your avatar is the album cover for Origin of Symmetry by Muse.
:D

It's an awesome album.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:30 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1079, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1078, AaronFrost wrote:Also I just realized your avatar is the album cover for Origin of Symmetry by Muse.
:D

It's an awesome album.
It is. Muse is underrated.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:32 am

In post 1078, AaronFrost wrote:And if we hit a scum PR, then that's a huge advantage for the town.
A good PR like redirector or vig, sure, but those roles aren't going to make it to Billy. I'm not scared of a scum gunsmith, or a scum commuter, or a scum UB.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 933, nomnomnom wrote:rb tell me why Aaron tells us he has interest in voting in Kerset or Xayah yet decides to park his vote on Xayah, a player that has no votes on her, instead of a person that has 4 votes on him.

pedit: what???
I don’t see how this is so terribly scummy, and it seems a bit disingenuous to say he ‘parked’ his vote, which implies he had no intention of moving it when he never said this himself.

I can relate to such a position where I have multiple scum reads and will just have more of a feeling about one of them, regardless of the vote count.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

It’s slightly worrying that both Nom and Skitter are voting Frost based on such weak reasoning.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:46 am

Post by PMysterious »

AaronFrost wrote:I'm gonna ISO Billy. I did feel a little sketched out by him but I don't exactly remember why.
I just read through Billy's ISO. It seems fine to me. Sure, he's not likely a power role, but granted, there doesn't seem to be anything that says he's scum, at least in my point of view.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Pm, are you fully caught up?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:58 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1085, Luca Blight wrote:Pm, are you fully caught up?
I'll be going back and forth with catching up and discussing the current issue at hand. Like I said, I don't see any issue with Billy, but granted, I will need to look at the context of each important post he made.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Luca Blight »

You should vote someone relevant.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Kerset »

I guess i am alone with this idea and single vote won't make itUNVOTE: Suji
Luca the thing that you are missing is that aaron never speak up about things outside common agreement. He always pick up things that people already stated view on and try to fit there, i bet that his ISO on billy will be another example of it. S_s, skitter, rb, siffetch, somehow billy and even xaya gave some new view on things, something that came from new perspective. Aaron is just milling already stated thoughts, which is SI for me. VOTE: Aaron
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Xayah »

In post 1012, rb wrote:self-meta is lamest defense

more xayah votes

time to choo choo
That hasn’t been my only defense and you trying this outlook is really bad. Cherry picking is awful.
In post 1017, rb wrote:xayah: i will not play this game much today

also xayah: plays the game a lot for no reason other than to defend herself

not xayah: playing the game for any reason conceivably town related

wow when is wagon imo
In post 1019, Sirfetchd wrote:The fact that the second lowest post count player came out of the woodwork to hard defend on two pretty vain votes with terrible and frankly scummy reasoning should be telling enough.
Do you both hear or see what you’re saying right now? Like, really. A player came out and got more active to themselves...No shit? Like ‘OH MY GOD SHE’S DEFENDING HERSELF HOW SCUMMY.’ I’m sorry are you saying town me would just keep lurking and not defend myself? The fact you’ve tried to turn defending yourself into something scummy made me laugh for a good minute so thank you.
In post 1069, AaronFrost wrote:If Xayah flips red nom is probably her partner. nom's not even trying to refute anything that I'm saying in defense of my vote on Xayah and continues to push the idea "Aaron's posts are bad he must be scum."
Nom was scumreading me at first though. Like, do you think Nom dives in to save me instead of just taking the bus? If you think I’m a strong scum pr then sure, but is that really worth it in the end? Even if you think the answer is no you’re doing some surface level thinking right now.
"Nice world. It would be a shame if something bad happened to it."

Gameplay account of MariaR
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:26 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1088, Kerset wrote:I guess i am alone with this idea and single vote won't make itUNVOTE: Suji
Luca the thing that you are missing is that aaron never speak up about things outside common agreement. He always pick up things that people already stated view on and try to fit there, i bet that his ISO on billy will be another example of it. S_s, skitter, rb, siffetch, somehow billy and even xaya gave some new view on things, something that came from new perspective. Aaron is just milling already stated thoughts, which is SI for me. VOTE: Aaron
This is terrible reasoning and is not even remotely true. If I was trying to 'fit in' like you're claiming I am, then I would've joined your wagon instead of voting Xayah and starting that wagon. Agreeing with thoughts that others have is not scummy behavior.

And the ironic thing is that by joining my wagon you're doing exactly what you've just criticized me for.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:11 am

Post by rb »

We should lynch whoever we think is most likely to flip scum

Nothing more, nothing less
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:13 am

Post by rb »

In post 1089, Xayah wrote:
In post 1012, rb wrote:self-meta is lamest defense

more xayah votes

time to choo choo
That hasn’t been my only defense and you trying this outlook is really bad. Cherry picking is awful.
In post 1017, rb wrote:xayah: i will not play this game much today

also xayah: plays the game a lot for no reason other than to defend herself

not xayah: playing the game for any reason conceivably town related

wow when is wagon imo
In post 1019, Sirfetchd wrote:The fact that the second lowest post count player came out of the woodwork to hard defend on two pretty vain votes with terrible and frankly scummy reasoning should be telling enough.
Do you both hear or see what you’re saying right now? Like, really. A player came out and got more active to themselves...No shit? Like ‘OH MY GOD SHE’S DEFENDING HERSELF HOW SCUMMY.’ I’m sorry are you saying town me would just keep lurking and not defend myself? The fact you’ve tried to turn defending yourself into something scummy made me laugh for a good minute so thank you.
In post 1069, AaronFrost wrote:If Xayah flips red nom is probably her partner. nom's not even trying to refute anything that I'm saying in defense of my vote on Xayah and continues to push the idea "Aaron's posts are bad he must be scum."
Nom was scumreading me at first though. Like, do you think Nom dives in to save me instead of just taking the bus? If you think I’m a strong scum pr then sure, but is that really worth it in the end? Even if you think the answer is no you’re doing some surface level thinking right now.
town you, if attempting to be active would probably do something more than just defend yourself (which you're still doing)

ill lynch kerset or xayah

not interested in an aaron lynch
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:14 am

Post by rb »

yes maria, your lack of any content that isn't just you defending yourself is supremely scummy

because your focus is blatantly nothing but actually staying alive
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 1077, Luca Blight wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Billy

I think this is the optimal Lynch today. I can elaborate on why Frost is Town later when I have time.
Scumcase for me? I just flicked thru his ISO. In the absence of flips I think he's done a couple of things which are loosely towntelling and maybe one thing which is a little concerning; but more something I'd be interested in his input on than something I want him dead for.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:18 am

Post by rb »

aaron is awkward but i really doubt they're scum tbh

bad lynch imo
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:18 am

Post by rb »

i also think a straightup lurker is a better lynch than billy
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Wooper »

yeah because lurker lynches are a great idea!! : ]
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Wooper »

Oh wait you tr Billy?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:24 am

Post by rb »

they sometimes aren't, sometimes are

in this case i think billy is probably gonna be more likely to flip town than a hard lurker tho, agreed?

Return to “Completed Open Games”