Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 1249, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 1247, Xayah wrote:
In post 1244, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 1242, Xayah wrote:If you're going to use experience as a viewpoint why does scum me do the things I do right now when I'm one of the better scum players?
This is bs and you know it.
If it's so bs why don't you explain why it's bs instead of just using useless buzzwords
Because it's wifomy.

Like, you assume an answer of i can't be scum bc my scum reputation is too big. (Which is its own fallacy)

The correct answer however, is because you think you can get away with it. Bc you rate your abilities.
Why does scum me do the actions I do here in the first place though. Like I wouldn't need to put myself in the spot of randomly jumping on Billy for no reason. I'm self-aware enough to see stuff like that. My scum game is good, no one can deny that. The point I'm trying to get across isn't 'I'm too good at scum to be caught' it's 'I'm really good at scum so explain my motivations behind this without saying I'm bad.'
"Nice world. It would be a shame if something bad happened to it."

Gameplay account of MariaR
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I normally hate such arguments as ‘I wouldn’t play like this as scum’ but I can actually see this one; she probably would have been more self-aware as scum. I feel like giving Xayah the benefit of the doubt for now.

I’m still up for a Kerset Lynch if no-one wants Billy?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Xayah, who would be your second choice for the lynch?
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Xayah »

Sej or Billy

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

@Mod
- can we get a prod on Suji? He’s been inactive content-wise for more than 4 days now.

@Xayah - if you vote Billy then I’ll join the wagon as well.
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Xayah »

VOTE: Billy

Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Wooper »

HAMMER INCOMINGGGGGG
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

UNVOTE:

Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 1177, Luca Blight wrote:Wooper, please don’t try to portray Billy as a newbie - that’s the reason he was townread in his previous scumgame, for passing a couple of reaction tests no-one believed he was capable of as scum. He’s a fast learner and very clued-up, don’t underestimate him.

When I’m on a computer I’ll make a scum case against Billy, because I do still believe he is scum.
give my posts another go Luca
newbscum can pull rxn tests, I'm v aware of that

think SS's reasons for scumreading Billy were kinda jank. actually haven't seen any scumcases on him I agree w at all aorn
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 1178, Kerset wrote:Sorry for no url this time i am on mobile
jsyk the post tag is super neat

Code: Select all

[post]1[/post]

=
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 1212, rb wrote:@wooper

how come you scumread xayah?
I don't have a read on Xayah yet please don't ask relevant and stressful questions.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 1232, Luca Blight wrote:I’m not sold on Skitter being Town but I definitely don’t want that Lynch today.
i like you.
also starring to feel this way about xayah :u

Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 1235, rb wrote:i swear if you read billy's iso just up to like post 321, it's super towny?
VOTE: PMysterious
wouldn't say super towny but I liked it but I think Luca sounds right wanna jam about Billy?
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by Wooper »

UGH I don't know about Xayah but I just tried to mislynch her accidentally and then mislynched someone else and if I'm wrong I'll feel stupid again
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:17 am

Post by skitter30 »

i endorse the billy wagon

VOTE: billy

I hate everything rb has said in the past couple of pages

@ss i missed your post where you reacted to rb calling you out, i guess. I distinctly remember thinking it was townie that you didnt respond to it

@luca /aaron - i will check out aaron's scumgame, i dont have motivation to do that sort of legwork just now, hopefully soon

I still dont want to lynch xayah today
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

Separated because the submit button disapears for me if the post becomes too long on mobile

Wooper - pm is being awful, i agree, but i dont think that's the best vote with the amount of time left. We ought to be consolidating

Luca is being obvtown

Sirfetched - why are you scumreading me, exactly?

Ok this has been a Jumble Of Thoughts (tm) and is roughly what i'm thinking now. I hope to be around tomorrow night before deadline
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1264, skitter30 wrote:@ss i missed your post where you reacted to rb calling you out, i guess. I distinctly remember thinking it was townie that you didnt respond to it
Why would you think that though? I try to respond to all questions directed at me as town, and I will usually only let something intentionally drop if I'm scum hoping it gets forgotten.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:22 am

In post 1265, skitter30 wrote:Separated because the submit button disapears for me if the post becomes too long on mobile
You can fix this by clicking any link on the page and then hitting the back button, at least that works for me. May not work on all OS/browsers.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1266, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1264, skitter30 wrote:@ss i missed your post where you reacted to rb calling you out, i guess. I distinctly remember thinking it was townie that you didnt respond to it
Why would you think that though? I try to respond to all questions directed at me as town, and I will usually only let something intentionally drop if I'm scum hoping it gets forgotten.
I didnt know that this is a thing for you ... i've never played with you, i dont think. Or at least not enough that i know ur meta

In a vaccuum i feel like scum is more likely to respond to that kind of bait

That going back thing doesnt seem to work for me
Show
Hiatus once more.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:33 am

In post 1268, skitter30 wrote:In a vaccuum i feel like scum is more likely to respond to that kind of bait
Highly player dependent. I certainly don't think I'd be more likely to challenge him like I did as scum, unless he were my partner.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:37 am

Post by skitter30 »

Fair enough
Show
Hiatus once more.

AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:54 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1186, Xayah wrote:
In post 1184, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1178, Kerset wrote:Sure he could go for billy or me but don't tell me that xaya wasn't easy thing to push. It was clearly a forming wagon and there was no difficulty atm. He did get pressure for bad execution of this plan but he would only lose by backing off at this point ( rb gives chocolates).
Why would I take that risk as scum though? Yeah plenty of people are on board with lynching Xayah but the wagon is also being met with relative resistance. Kerset/Billy wagons had almost no resistance to them so if I'm scum then placing my vote on one of those is the objectively better move. The only reason I would do this as scum is if I believed that Xayah got some really strong power that I was afraid but right now there is no reason to believe that.
My wagon didn't show any resistance until recently. You didn't vote me recently you voted me when you thought it would go through.
You missed my point. My point is that if I'm scum, it's an objectively better move to join the Kerset or Billy wagons instead of starting another wagon when I did.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:00 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1200, Luca Blight wrote:Billy is hiding behind walls, asking pointless questions and generally playing it safe. He’s also nitpicking on small things and making them out to be bigger than they are, for example: the Skitter incident where she forgot she hadn’t voted suji, and me calling him a good town player, which he disagreed with and reconsidered his read on me based on, even though I believe I’ve complimented him on his Town game previously.

During the Jackal mini game he was getting his hands dirty, asking relevant questions, not afraid to express unpopular opinions etc. He was more generally scumread as a result, but I could see the townie mindset. This game is like his scum game - always staying behind the pace of the game and making long, information filled posts rather than actively interacting and sorting players.
I feel like the only case you have against Billy right now is that he's playing like he did in his scum game. I do agree that he is playing a bit more reserved a quiet compared to how I've seen him play as town in the past but I also don't have experience with scum!Billy so I can't really say for sure. I would like to hear him defend himself but I'd rather not lynch someone if the only argument against them is meta.

And yes I realize how this sounds coming from me given that fact that my meta is being used for and against me right now.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:07 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1251, Luca Blight wrote:I normally hate such arguments as ‘I wouldn’t play like this as scum’ but I can actually see this one; she probably would have been more self-aware as scum. I feel like giving Xayah the benefit of the doubt for now.

I’m still up for a Kerset Lynch if no-one wants Billy?
I'd be willing to compromise on lynching Kerset but I'm not down for lynching Billy today. I think I'll be able to get a better read on him as the game continues on.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Hey y'all, sorry about my inactivity this whole game and particularly the past couple of days. My moods been off and it's been difficult to focus on playing. I dont want to replace out so I'm gonna keep trying. I will get a catchup post within 24 hours.

Return to “Completed Open Games”