cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:07 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1274, shos wrote:Because I'm town, obviously
In a plurality game, you should be looking probably at who jumped on the wagon for cred when it was clear that it would be the winning lynch
saids the one who didn't vote the lynch hoping it wouldn't have happen we just nearly got the lynch and you didn't help at all, so saying this makes you look worse.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

In post 1268, Iconeum wrote:Dead playerscan visit me in a dream during night

Hinted a TON towards this during game

Shos looks worst coming into today wrt the lynch

Ill be bck on tuesday
Well it's pretty consistent with what you said except I don't really see how this is bastard outside of the fact that it is not very useful.

Did you have any dreams? Is there content to them? I get that you can't prove anything but I don't see why you wouldn't have shared.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:49 am

Post by shos »

cyrus62 wrote:
In a plurality game, you should be looking probably at who jumped on the wagon for cred when it was clear that it would be the winning lynch
saids the one who didn't vote the lynch hoping it wouldn't have happen we just nearly got the lynch and you didn't help at all, so saying this makes you look worse.
You barely got the lynch?
In post 1238, Not Known 15 wrote:
Vote Count 3.DAY ENDshos (0)

Chickadee (0)

PMysterious (4)Vorkuta;nomnomnom;Iconeum;cyrus62;

nomnomnom (0)

Iconeum (0)

cyrus62 (1)shos;

Vorkuta (0)

gameplay506 (0)

Chemist1422 (0)

Not Voting (4)Chemist1422;PMysterious;gameplay506;Chickadee;

It's 5 for a majority lynch.

Day 3 ends.

gameplay506 is being replaced.

PMysterious has been lynched. Role PM
:
Spoiler:
Mafia GoonYou are a Mafia Goon.
Once per night, you
must
kill someone.
[REDACTED]
Your win condition:
Control 50% of the votes and/or kill all enemies of the Mafia.

Twilight begins. It will end when gameplay506 has been replaced.

Edited. Do NOT use a spoiler when quoting something with a spoiler.
Last edited by Not Known 15 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:52 am

Post by shos »

In post 1209, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: PMysterious ok fine but tomorrow vote shos. im pisst off that im am being called anti town when i think i am the only one caseing the ball and posting 7 days a week even you don't do that.
Definitely looking like what I described

I'll vote Cyrus over even nom today

VOTE: Cyrus

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:53 am

Post by shos »

That vote was 7 hours to deadline; and you were a 4th vote on a wagon which was not nearly going to not go through.

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:13 am

Post by cyrus62 »

VOTE: shosfor being scum and unable to make a solid case expcte what is a bunch of hogwash by barely i mean we only got the lynch because of dead line you didn't even vote for scum and this is why we had to wait till dead line if you had your way we never would have lynched pm. if the game wasnt set to lynch who has the most votes we neverd would have got the lynch . you have a bad taste in your mouth you know your cught scum hoping for a mislynch
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:41 am

Post by shos »

Hilarious
I'm not sure if he's scum or just a bad overall player right now
I have been mistaken with PM on just about the same thought though.

Cyrus, just in case you are bad and not scum, for your future games:
1. people who don't have "proof" of their claims - they are not necessarily scum
2. people who similarly don't have a "solid case" - same
3. you KNEW that the game ends in plurality if no majority is reached, so that doesn't make it "barely" or anything like it
4. "had to wait till deadline" in a 7-day deadline game where you had to wait literally 7 hours is really not an argument

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

this sounds like something scum would say hoping for a mislynch .
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

So regarding trying to find potential partners for PMysterious:

PM never said anybody seemed suspicious or town to him.
He defended himself (on scum suspicions) three times, in three posts in three days Oct 8-10, always to Iconeum. The most interesting of these to me is Oct 9 where Iconeum posted a full player list with a stance for each, where PM is one of three to-lynch players and Iconeum's description for PM is just "have already posted about this". PM thought this worth responding to.
PM wrote on various other topics in response to every other player except Chickadee and Shos.

Iconeum's history in regards to PM and up to the lynch is pretty long... It's worth writing up I think, but interesting things are post #404 Oct 10 where Iconeum appears (?) to mix up PM and Gameplay, and it seems to take some work for Cyrus' questioning to draw Iconeum's attention to this. It doesn't seem like Iconeum would make this mix-up if he were partners with PM. Cyrus' questioning about the size of Iconeum's suspect list is interesting; it seems valid, though Iconeum says that he has only really pushed PM. On Day 2, from the 15th to the 24th, Iconeum and PM seem to ignore each other other than PM explaining to Icon what a Cultifier is. After PM's "prod dodge" (Oct 28) Iconeum focuses again on lynching PM.

Chickadee expresses suspicion a couple of times. Oct 11 she doesn't like PM's hangup on trying to No Lynch, but she wants Drew today. Seems PM had a couple of days he could have responded to this before the modkill hit. Oct 15 Chickadee notes PM continues to try to look like he is doing something. PM doesn't respond despite making 14 posts Oct 16-18. On Oct 28 Chickadee says she prefers PM lynch. She asks Nom to elaborate on an argument that would show PM as town. PM's prod dodge occurs same day and the prod dodge didn't respond to anything by anyone. Chickadee did not actually join in the vote.

Shos: Oct 9 says ok with PM or Drew lynch. Oct 11 repeats can go with PM lynch but has a bad feeling about it. Oct 16 Shos says PM is a VI. And he says PM's observation about the ?? vote disappearing makes PM more town. Oct 28 Shos repeats couple times PM is just VI. So generally Shos was pretty vocal and consistent about PM being a bad lynch.

Nomnom did not express a read on PM for quite a while. On Oct 22 Nomnom's mass claim preference order is Shos/Vork/GP/Cyrus/Chickadee. On Oct 25 says she doesn't think PM is scum. Oct 28 says she's had experiences with town PM that were like this. PM/Chemist are bad lynch choices. Some discussion where Nomnom gives credit to a Vork argument/evidence that PM's behavior could be scum. After the "prod dodge" nomnom asks for a deadline extension, but after a little while decides to vote PM to get this game going somehow.

Vorkuta and Cyrus are to come, probably not going to do GP myself.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:59 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

very good kelly i see your reading but you did have almost 2days to do so . shos just comes off as not trying also chimist was on my big post as being like pm however like pm we see he was town , we know theres one cult but we have to find scum above all else but that could be either vork or chick both acted diffent after day 1 i thought.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:22 am

Post by cyrus62 »

however i live in a world where there are 2 scum i know the 2nd i am fighting with the 2nd however i am lost on the 3dr and hoping by end of this day rather i become a mislynch or not that i my self know them and can shine some light on who the 3dr might be .
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:35 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I'm just tempted to vote shos and end today honestly
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

In post 1284, cyrus62 wrote:very good kelly i see your reading but you did have almost 2days to do so .
Not sure what you mean by that, I read up before posting at all, but it was not focused on PM relationships and I wasn't taking notes.

If you're saying I'm not paying enough attention to your arguments that might be true.
shos just comes off as not trying also chimist was on my big post as being like pm however like pm we see he was town ,
Are you talking about the below post? Is "num" a typo? I'm going to go through your posts from a PM angle but not sure why you are pointing out that you suspected Chemist.
In post 762, cyrus62 wrote:town
icon
doctor
me
chekdee
nom
scum
gameplay
vork
shos
pm
num chimiist
we know theres one cult but we have to find scum above all else but that could be either vork or chick both acted diffent after day 1 i thought.
Well finding scum is the point of me trying to write up the PM connections. It's a good idea about who acted differently after day 1 (and Shos has had the same idea), especially if somebody switched position (explicitly or not) to not wanting to lynch Drew after previously supporting it, I am not sure if anybody did that.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

In post 1286, nomnomnom wrote:I'm just tempted to vote shos and end today honestly
Any thoughts on the Shos-PM likelihood?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:57 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Not sure what you mean, I just think shos is most likely to flip scum with the remaining players right now.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

But for example what if Shos could not be mafia with PM. Would that influence your pick?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:10 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I guess. Show me evidence of that if there is.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

It's not really my point, it's more like have you considered that issue at all, whether Shos and PM could be scum together.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:22 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I don't see how that matters in the discussion. The only thing that matters is proving that they're not paired, if that's your intent. Otherwise? It doesn't matter. Shos is scummy as hell and the fact he did not vote on PM makes him all that much scummier.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

Ok. So you noticed Shos didn't vote for scum PM and that makes you think (even) less of Shos. That works, thanks.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Chickadee »

There were plenty of people who didn't vote PM. Myself included (was really banking on a deadline extension). What makes shos more worthy of a vote today based on that?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:36 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1295, Chickadee wrote:There were plenty of people who didn't vote PM. Myself included (was really banking on a deadline extension). What makes shos more worthy of a vote today based on that?
I was already scumreading him beforehand so I guess that plays in why I scumread him. That's all I have really. I don't think that voting anyone else than shos is wise of me since I'm not sure about the remaining players.

VOTE: shos
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Chickadee »

That sounded really bad.

It's ok to look at other players, and reevaluate. It sounds like you're voting shos just to stay consistent.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:42 am

Post by shos »

Nom & Cyrus, could you two please elaborate on what your thoughts are on each other?

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:55 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1297, Chickadee wrote:That sounded really bad.

It's ok to look at other players, and reevaluate. It sounds like you're voting shos just to stay consistent.
No, I just vote shos because that's where I'm the most sure.

Also I re-evaluated reads but I guess it's easier to dismiss those just to shade me huh? :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”