iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:34 am

Post by iamausername »

Greasy Spot wrote:
iamausername wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Greasy Spot
, by the way, which I should have done when I first noted that he failed to answer my question.
What authority in this game do you have to demand me to answer a question.
Um, my authority as a scumhunter. If you're town, why would you have a reason to not answer my question?
Greasy Spot wrote:Unless your too busy to read the thread and note that both Korts and myself have current arguments against Armix, you wouldn't be asking this stupidly obvious question.
OK, I'll take that as an answer. So, why say:
Greasy Spot wrote:You ask us which we think is scummiest yet there is no case against Strife so how could I possibly decide right now?
when you obviously
had
decided who you thought was scummier?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:42 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

forbiddanlight wrote:Well, in case you all DO want to kill me shortly, I might as well point out I'm a vanilla townie. No claim here, continue voting at will.
That's three people unnecessarily claimed now.
forbiddanlight wrote:I'm actually quite astounded that that one statement got a wagon on me. To be honest, I was justifying intuition. I don't feel that StrangerCoug is town, but I'm maddeningly incapable of backing that up with much more, hence why I only FoS'd. I didn't want to start the bandwagon because I didn't have any "real" evidence. If a wagon started, my intuition would be more justified, and I also might actually find the reason that I'm suspicious of him, other than what I said.
How do other people voting for me justify your intuition?
forbiddanlight wrote:I also think at this point there is probably at least one scum on my wagon (since they should pretty clearly know I'm not scum). Given that, I will
vote Vamparific
since from what I can tell, he just waltzed in and jumped on the running wagon. Pretty easy way to hide as everyone was accusing me of attempting to do. I also am supsicious of StrangerCoug, but since that's not likely to go anywhere, let's hit the other one who looks mildly scummy here.
This part of your post seems hypocritical. You FoS'd me based on very little because you didn't want to vote me, yet you just made a full-fledged vote on Vamparific based on what is also very little.

Unvote: Lowell
Vote: forbiddanlight
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:39 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Vamparific has more against him than you realize. You don't just throw a vote on a bandwagon with "I agree with what everyone else has said". Especially when you get into higher vote counts. It was the 4th vote, so not really bad, but it's still very fishy to walk in, vote with such a flimsy reason, and walk out. Then he comes back with his only defense being "I always screw myself over"? Yeah, that's not scummy at ALL. The "very little" you speak of is ridiculous. I had intuition on you for my FoS. I can't vote on intuition. Well, I CAN, but it's not good play. I do however feel if a wagon did form on you, someone would point out what my intuition was going off on, so I'd feel better about voting you;. Vamparific however, was just a straight reading the evidence. It's scummy, no two ways about it. So, I really think that you aren't examining the situation well, StrangerCoug.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: blakadder

much more obvscum.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:04 am

Post by armlx »

Lowell, that might fly in a mini with another 2 or so town power roles and 1 mafia group, but not in a large with 2 killing groups. The mafia doesn't have to kill the masons for a while as 2 confirmeds isn't huge until late game.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Vamparific
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vote Magnet

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:07 am

Post by Vamparific »

unvote
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:21 am

Post by iamausername »

Vamparific wrote:
unvote
Why?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:24 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Precisely my question, but you beat me to it, username. The unvote isn't going to get my vote off you. It actually makes me feel better about it. It's SCUMMY to vote and unvote without reasons.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:55 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

iamausername wrote:Um, my authority as a scumhunter. If you're town, why would you have a reason to not answer my question?
I was actually going to answer your question after the second time you asked it. That was until I got to the post where you voted for me because I didn't answer your question. It doesn't set well with me when people try to enforce their ways on me. If I wanted to comment on the scumminess of strife and/or armix I would. I don't need you to ask me silly questions about which one I find scummier. If you care to elaborate on your feelings for people and request others share as well then very well, but don't demand an answer and then vote someone because they don't give you an answer. That is stupid.
iamausername wrote:So, why say:
Greasy Spot wrote:You ask us which we think is scummiest yet there is no case against Strife so how could I possibly decide right now?
when you obviously
had
At the time I made that statement (which was in the beginning of the game) I didn't find either one of them scummy enough to vote. The people who were pushing their lynches were scummier. You bring it up now knowing full well that much more scum hunting has been going on, so that statement is not even relevant now.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:03 am

Post by armlx »

IAU was semi-in the right to vote. You not answering his question is definitely votable, but he didn't do it in the post he asked again, and instead waited till later, without you posting in between, to vote.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:09 am

Post by iamausername »

Greasy Spot wrote:
when you obviously
had
At the time I made that statement (which was in the beginning of the game) I didn't find either one of them scummy enough to vote.
Voting doesn't come into it. The question was simply asking which you found scummier.
Greasy Spot wrote:You bring it up now knowing full well that much more scum hunting has been going on, so that statement is not even relevant now.
Why would the fact that other scumhunting is going on make any difference to its relevance?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:14 am

Post by iamausername »

armlx wrote:IAU was semi-in the right to vote. You not answering his question is definitely votable, but he didn't do it in the post he asked again, and instead waited till later, without you posting in between, to vote.
Are you suggesting that my delay in voting is scummy? What do you think I stood to gain, as scum, by doing so?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:15 am

Post by armlx »

Voting doesn't come into it. The question was simply asking which you found scummier.
I take issue with the question not having a neither option. If GS hadn't stalled on answering, I would 100% support him instead of being on both sides.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:23 am

Post by iamausername »

armlx wrote:
I take issue with the question not having a neither option. If GS hadn't stalled on answering, I would 100% support him instead of being on both sides.
Who said the question didn't have a neither option?

And which stall are you talking about here, the stall on roflcopter's initial question, or the stall on my request for elaboration on his response to the former? Or both? (Or neither? ;) )
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:25 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

iamausername wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:
when you obviously
had
At the time I made that statement (which was in the beginning of the game) I didn't find either one of them scummy enough to vote.
Greasy Spot wrote:You bring it up now knowing full well that much more scum hunting has been going on, so that statement is not even relevant now.
Why would the fact that other scumhunting is going on make any difference to its relevance?
OK, since you want to act like an ass I'll answer like an ass. How about that? Let's see what was the question again? Oh yeah, Do I find Armix or Strife scummier? Let's see, this question was posted in post 17 and since no scum hunting since then is relevant (as you say above), ... hmm ... Which one do I choose? ... Maybe I can roll dice to pick one, is that OK? C'mon dude POST 17!!!! these 2 aren't stupid enough to screw up that quick. At post 17 my answer is, neither, for lack of sufficient evidence.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:34 am

Post by iamausername »

Greasy Spot wrote:At post 17 my answer is, neither, for lack of sufficient evidence.
So what happened between post 17 and post 31 to change your answer to "You ask us which we think is scummiest yet there is no case against Strife so how could I possibly decide right now?"?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:35 am

Post by iamausername »

And by 31, I mean 42.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

iamausername wrote:Why would the fact that other scumhunting is going on make any difference to its relevance?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:39 am

Post by iamausername »

I'm not the one who apparently changed my answer after 25 posts.
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu
Goon
Sun Tzu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Sun Tzu »

Korts wrote:
Sun Tzu wrote:
vote Vamparific

The case against forbiddanlight looks good too.
Guys, no. Reasons, reasons, reasons. Don't be a hypocrite. You're wagoning Vamp for wagoning forbiddan for wanting to wagon StrangerCoug.
Make a case.

unvote, vote: Sun Tzu
I thought it was obvious.

"lol i keep screwing myself over" reads like a confession to me, as in "oops, I keep getting caught as scum."
If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

iamausername wrote:I'm not the one who apparently changed my answer after 25 posts.
Idiot, do you think people can never change there minds about something. Your clueless if you think that.

vote: iamausername
for being too stupid to be a townie.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:51 am

Post by iamausername »

OK, so let's get back to the original point; why say you can't decide between armlx and strife when you did, in fact, think armlx was scummier?

Alternatively, if you didn't think either was scummier than the other, why specifically say that there was no case against strife?

PS, thanks for the OMGUS, I shall treasure it always.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm getting pro-town vibes from both IAU and GS. Which makes this debate all the more annoying.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Lowell, you've been mentioning pro town vibes a lot. If you don't mind me asking, who AREN'T you getting pro town vibes from, or possibly even scum vibes?
-StrangerCoug

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm not getting pro-town vibes from people I haven't said I'm getting pro-town vibes from.

Don't worry, once I get pro-town vibes from a few more I'll have the scum team all picked out.l

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”