shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:53 am

Post by shos »

How is this a fixation?
If he can talk to the dead, well, VTs don't know anything we don't, scum can never help you, and a modkilled unknown role can.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:49 am

Post by cyrus62 »

im pretty sure that if a p;ayer was mod kill then said player can not respond to game so this is useless again i ask how dose shos help town
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:46 am

Post by shos »

Why not? he is dead, not banned. It depends on the wording of icon's role ofc.
Also I hhelp by trying to analyze shit, and trying to make creative use of the rules for our favor, if you perhaps missed all my posts. You on the other hand, are basically all questions instead of analysis.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1327, shos wrote:Why not? he is dead, not banned. It depends on the wording of icon's role ofc.
Also I hhelp by trying to analyze shit, and trying to make creative use of the rules for our favor, if you perhaps missed all my posts. You on the other hand, are basically all questions instead of analysis.
shos lets get this though your head i know your scum and yes i would state the game on all you have done all game is this not looking for scum all you do is call who ever calls you scum , scum.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

In post 1316, cyrus62 wrote:yes you are scummy due to replacing in. you tell me why ?? was indicated as town by the mod for almost all day of day 1 was on you .
So if Cyrus thinks there could be a scum role that gets a confirmed pro-town ?? vote on them that would fit my idea of a bastard role.

If Korina's role was to just die immediately, that would be a bastard role too.

And Drew's ability worked counter to his own team, so that's bastard.
In post 1317, Iconeum wrote:Also how is my role not bastard?

People outside of the game can communicate with me

Dead players can interact with the game

What's making you question the bastard element exactly?
Bastard seems to mean "bastard mod" like "the mod is a bastard for putting this in the game." Just communication after death doesn't seem like it's in that vein. Unless you can get dreams from scum, or you're getting some info that might or might not be reliable. Has that been a thing?

Cyrus as far as how is Shos helping the town, off the top of my head he has posted a lot on a number of topics and doesn't seem to disappear.

Vork I know the post numbers would make it more convenient to pull the posts up, but I'm just trying to summarize and I think dates provide better context. If I only had post numbers nobody would have any sense of what that means. And the posts aren't usually smoking guns or anything. What I might suggest is pulling up PM+anybody isos and see what you think overall.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

and this boys and girls if your paying attention is the game Kelly and shos are your scum take it as you like .

but if you do a quick iso on game play and then kelly and shos you see never once did either of them feel the other was scum or even talked about it gameplays move was saying i was cult

before there even was one . shos then kepth that notion going. proveing that these two are most likely working together i bet you if gameplay has seen the lynch he would have tried stooping it as well.

these are my thoughts the day started on the 1st we are almost to the 5th giving us three more days to decide how to end this.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by shos »

You are still and again just stating accusations without backing anything up and ignore the thread. I'll just ignore you from now on; you just call scum whoever doesn't agree with you. Worse than PM

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1152, shos wrote:Also - going for another angle here - I was looking at RCE's flip (VT) and right beside it it has korina revived and modkilled due to rules breakage.....But Korina hasn't broken the
sitewide
rules, and
never posted in-game
. So where and how did she break the rules?

surely we know she had a vote, and she could vote somehow through either PM to the mod (where clearly she cannot break rules) or...in a PT. Guys, has anyone had contact with Korina outside of thread?
Read the rules post carefully. It looks like there truly isn't any other way she could have broken the rules, except....quoting PMs in a PT.

We know from post by the mod that Korina was town (assuming she was the ?? vote - which makes sense because after the modkill that vote disappeared). [And also bastard role in case any of you setupspeccers is still coutning...]
She only ever voted gameplay, until post 469. Then, 11 hours to deadline, the mod locked the thread and 24 hours later modkilled Korina. Presumably, in those 24 hours the mod consulted with the co-mod or listmod and decided to modkill.

So what are we getting from this:
1. Has anyone any info about sharing a PT with korina to share?
2. Since Korina has explicitly voted gameplay thorughout the entire game, ----it is also possible that she was inside the scum PT, and was hard-tunneling there in order to perhaps get us to follow?
3. Another possibility is she thought vork was getting lynched D1 and thought/knew he was town, and considered it better that she gets modkilled instead of that lynch going through

useless so far. I'll get back to my original task
BTW I called it first!!

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Iconeum »

k i'm here

thx for holding ^^
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1278, shos wrote:
In post 1209, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: PMysterious ok fine but tomorrow vote shos. im pisst off that im am being called anti town when i think i am the only one caseing the ball and posting 7 days a week even you don't do that.
Definitely looking like what I described

I'll vote Cyrus over even nom today

VOTE: Cyrus
In post 1281, shos wrote:Hilarious
I'm not sure if he's scum or just a bad overall player right now
I have been mistaken with PM on just about the same thought though.

Cyrus, just in case you are bad and not scum, for your future games:
1. people who don't have "proof" of their claims - they are not necessarily scum
2. people who similarly don't have a "solid case" - same
3. you KNEW that the game ends in plurality if no majority is reached, so that doesn't make it "barely" or anything like it
4. "had to wait till deadline" in a 7-day deadline game where you had to wait literally 7 hours is really not an argument
how is any of this scum!cyrus indicative?

because he's not scum :)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1275, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1274, shos wrote:Because I'm town, obviously
In a plurality game, you should be looking probably at who jumped on the wagon for cred when it was clear that it would be the winning lynch
saids the one who didn't vote the lynch hoping it wouldn't have happen we just nearly got the lynch and you didn't help at all, so saying this makes you look worse.
shos, we got a scum lynch THANKS to the votes including Cyrus. DESPITE you WILLINGLY not voting on caught scum. And now you are saying Cyrus is scum here?

Why should we put any weight at all in your posting right here? Because trust me when I say you are the most likely lynch today, and if you wanna do something about it, better start.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In most cases, shos is gonna be PM's partner this game. Normally I'd call most or even all of the votes on PM town, but not this game :p

However, I think all 4 votes on PM were not in the same team as PM.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In a plurality game, you should be looking probably at who jumped on the wagon for cred when it was clear that it would be the winning lynch
revisit his vote on the wagon tho. Actually, revisit each and every vote on the PM wagon. I don't see a single one done for credit or necesitty.
Where do you see him trying to get credit for the lynch?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1294, Kelly Chen wrote:Ok. So you noticed Shos didn't vote for scum PM and that makes you think (even) less of Shos. That works, thanks.
In post 1295, Chickadee wrote:There were plenty of people who didn't vote PM. Myself included (was really banking on a deadline extension). What makes shos more worthy of a vote today based on that?
can you guys reread the couple of pages where shos deliberately steered clear of the wagon, and how shos went about?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1218, shos wrote:Since deadline is looking, here's a readlist in case I die

Chickadee. Useless. No idea.
PMysterious. Town sadly
nomnomnom. Scum badly
Iconeum. Town godly
cyrus62. Cult madly
Why is there an extra space here...ly
Vorkuta. Towndly
gameplay506. Same as chickadee
Chemist1422. Same as chickadee

Literally one third of the game are people whose names I barely recognize after 50 pages of gameplay. Fuck..
shos, you are going after both Cyrus and nomnom today, 2 of the players that ACTUALLY GOT SCUM LYNCHED. Why?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1283, Kelly Chen wrote:So regarding trying to find potential partners for PMysterious:

PM never said anybody seemed suspicious or town to him.
He defended himself (on scum suspicions) three times, in three posts in three days Oct 8-10, always to Iconeum. The most interesting of these to me is Oct 9 where Iconeum posted a full player list with a stance for each, where PM is one of three to-lynch players and Iconeum's description for PM is just "have already posted about this". PM thought this worth responding to.
PM wrote on various other topics in response to every other player except Chickadee and Shos.

Iconeum's history in regards to PM and up to the lynch is pretty long... It's worth writing up I think, but interesting things are post #404 Oct 10 where Iconeum appears (?) to mix up PM and Gameplay, and it seems to take some work for Cyrus' questioning to draw Iconeum's attention to this. It doesn't seem like Iconeum would make this mix-up if he were partners with PM. Cyrus' questioning about the size of Iconeum's suspect list is interesting; it seems valid, though Iconeum says that he has only really pushed PM. On Day 2, from the 15th to the 24th, Iconeum and PM seem to ignore each other other than PM explaining to Icon what a Cultifier is. After PM's "prod dodge" (Oct 28) Iconeum focuses again on lynching PM.

Chickadee expresses suspicion a couple of times. Oct 11 she doesn't like PM's hangup on trying to No Lynch, but she wants Drew today. Seems PM had a couple of days he could have responded to this before the modkill hit. Oct 15 Chickadee notes PM continues to try to look like he is doing something. PM doesn't respond despite making 14 posts Oct 16-18. On Oct 28 Chickadee says she prefers PM lynch. She asks Nom to elaborate on an argument that would show PM as town. PM's prod dodge occurs same day and the prod dodge didn't respond to anything by anyone. Chickadee did not actually join in the vote.

Shos: Oct 9 says ok with PM or Drew lynch. Oct 11 repeats can go with PM lynch but has a bad feeling about it. Oct 16 Shos says PM is a VI. And he says PM's observation about the ?? vote disappearing makes PM more town. Oct 28 Shos repeats couple times PM is just VI. So generally Shos was pretty vocal and consistent about PM being a bad lynch.

Nomnom did not express a read on PM for quite a while. On Oct 22 Nomnom's mass claim preference order is Shos/Vork/GP/Cyrus/Chickadee. On Oct 25 says she doesn't think PM is scum. Oct 28 says she's had experiences with town PM that were like this. PM/Chemist are bad lynch choices. Some discussion where Nomnom gives credit to a Vork argument/evidence that PM's behavior could be scum. After the "prod dodge" nomnom asks for a deadline extension, but after a little while decides to vote PM to get this game going somehow.

Vorkuta and Cyrus are to come, probably not going to do GP myself.
This is a good write-up, and a good summary of the events leading up to scum lynch so what are your conclusions here?

Mine are that neither of nomnom/Cyrus/vorkuta are PM's partners. Nommer's progression and discussion with me suggest this, I've had a solid townread on Vork the entire game, and this is hands down cyrus' town game.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1335, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1275, cyrus62 wrote:
saids the one who didn't vote the lynch hoping it wouldn't have happen we just nearly got the lynch and you didn't help at all, so saying this makes you look worse.
shos, we got a scum lynch THANKS to the votes including Cyrus. DESPITE you WILLINGLY not voting on caught scum. And now you are saying Cyrus is scum here?

Why should we put any weight at all in your posting right here? Because trust me when I say you are the most likely lynch today, and if you wanna do something about it, better start.
if you actually read my posts you'd see that the PM wagon indeed started catching because of Cyrus which I pointed out and he is definitely given credit there. I am saying Cyrus is bad, not necessarily scum. As I've repeatedly said, think he might be cult.

Hence I vote nom, my other scumread

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Iconeum »

shos why are you so fixated on lynching what you think is cult, when there's yet NO actual evidence of said cult in game?
even on previous day, you wanted Cyrus for being cult, and are not interested in finding scum…

why's that
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1336, Iconeum wrote:In most cases, shos is gonna be PM's partner this game. Normally I'd call most or even all of the votes on PM town, but not this game :p

However, I think all 4 votes on PM were not in the same team as PM.
In post 1337, Iconeum wrote:
revisit his vote on the wagon tho. Actually, revisit each and every vote on the PM wagon. I don't see a single one done for credit or necesitty.
Where do you see him trying to get credit for the lynch?
Have you actually done this?
Noms vote is basically a 'sure whatever' after the wagon has already taken lead by far. Cyrus initiated it - he gets credit. Noms vote is horrible and unnecessary for the lynch - it is definitely for credit.

And why would I as scum NOT bus PM previously? Everyone acknowledged his badness. This is not a cult recruiter where I better be lynched instead of him. If I am his partner, I would bus the hell out of him. You're severely underestimating my scumplay

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Iconeum »

i think the PM lynch was far from certain, and there's a good chance you were betting on PM chances not being lynched?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1338, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1294, Kelly Chen wrote:Ok. So you noticed Shos didn't vote for scum PM and that makes you think (even) less of Shos. That works, thanks.
In post 1295, Chickadee wrote:There were plenty of people who didn't vote PM. Myself included (was really banking on a deadline extension). What makes shos more worthy of a vote today based on that?
can you guys reread the couple of pages where shos deliberately steered clear of the wagon, and how shos went about?
So again, in a PLURALITY GAME where my acumpartner is a leading wagon next to nobody else, WHY should I distance myself so hard from the wagon?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1342, Iconeum wrote:shos why are you so fixated on lynching what you think is cult, when there's yet NO actual evidence of said cult in game?
even on previous day, you wanted Cyrus for being cult, and are not interested in finding scum…

why's that
I am not. You keep misreading or misrepping me. I am voting nom.

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Rereading nommers, not as spectalularly town as I remembered
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:11 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I think my read that there's 1 town in shos/nomnom might be correct here
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:11 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1344, Iconeum wrote:i think the PM lynch was far from certain, and there's a good chance you were betting on PM chances not being lynched?
Who else?
Did any VC actually have another vote?
Perhaps I was counting on my own supreme convincing ability?

Do you honestly think that every scumflip wagon is comprised of only town, especially when there are both scum and cult involved in the game?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”