PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:02 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 13, skitter30 wrote:I actually didnt entirely understand what the second number was for
Late to the party, but this is why I chose a number other than 1. I didn't even know what numbers were considered draft numbers.

Anyway, I'll try to catch up this weekend. I'm going to be V/LA for today and most of tomorrow.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:57 am

Post by PMysterious »

Just here to let everyone know I'm still here. I'll be back to post some more in a bit.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:53 am

Post by PMysterious »

Okay, I'm going to look through every page and find anything I find interesting. It will probably be over multiple posts, so just a heads up.
In post 99, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 97, PMysterious wrote:Late to the party, but this is why I chose a number other than 1. I didn't even know what numbers were considered draft numbers.
Here's a theory:
Do you think that scums were more likely to understand that rule? They had a PT, they probably had a talk before choosing and they probably asked what the numbers meant since it's easier to ask that in a PT, rather than send a message to the mod, correct?

That means that people that make a nonsensical choice in terms of numbers have more chances to be town, while the people that have optimized numbers have more chances to be scum. That is unless scums are one step ahead, but yeah. That seems like a decent theory in my mind.
Well, given that the rules for draft numbers were never stated, it is possible that this is the case. However, this is implying that even just one of them had a chance of knowing the rules for draft numbers, which as of the time the game started, the wiki page that was linked didn't have the rules in place, not even how the draft system works, a crucial thing to point out for future mods of this game. It's unlikely, but possible. Because of it being unlikely in nature, I wouldn't consider this a good method for scumhunting.
In post 617, rb wrote:it's like looking at night and day differenc

verified town!kerset: has thoughts, pushes in the direction of those thoughts, calls people out when they think they are being poor town members and then PUTS THEIR VOTE ON THEM

nup, no fucking way do you read their previous games of town!kerset and then get town!kerset here

kerset is scum and skitter is coaching them

lynch both
I saw this, and while I never played with kerset, I have played with skitter when she was Mafia. In that game, Robb was the other scum and he went out and did his own thing. So, scum Skitter wouldn't really coach per-say. So, that theory alone falls flat on its face. Although, in that game, there was an argument between Skitter and Robb on Day 3 which was forced due to one of them mass claiming and the other refusing to claim. It wouldn't be farfetched to say that something like that was happening here since rb and skitter seem to be arguing a lot. So, in general, I think that if skitter were to be scum, then rb would be as well. This argument, just seems forced, and I have gotten cases of deja vu happening in recent games (I will not go into specifics for obvious reasons), so I wouldn't be surprised if something similar to that is happening right before my eyes.
In post 712, skitter30 wrote:
In post 698, AaronFrost wrote:a) Fair criticism. I am playing differently than I did in 2099.
a) why are you playing differently?
People sometimes just like to change up their playstyle depending on past experiences. If someone were to constantly be wrong about lynches, maybe they'd take a backseat and try not to push things out that could be wrong. If someone were to be a bit too vocal to the point it hurts them, maybe they'd be quiet in order to prevent anything from slipping out. It is possible something happened in 2099 that caused him to change how he plays the game.

This is another reason why I don't like rb's claims on kerset, especially since kerset is a newer player on the site compared to most of us here. Kerset is still developing, so lynching based on a playstyle change for a newer player is not only unfair for the player getting lynched, but also unfair for everyone that wants to see this newer player succeed or stay around.

In my opinion, changing playstyles is not AI, especially on newer players that might not have their playstyle figured out yet. The one thing about wanting to "assume", is that is makes an ass out of u and me, which is what I'm seeing here.

VOTE: rb
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:11 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1058, Kerset wrote:
PMyst posts should considered as prod dodge.
Okay, admittedly, I'm not really that active at the moment. I'll see if I have anything else at the moment, but right now, I'm going to keep my vote on RB.

After my post, I read that the change in playstyle was a secondary reasoning for RB's argument against Kerset. I thought it was the main reason because it's the one that was put out there and the one closest to the vote against Kerset that I saw. So, if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, and there's nothing I can do about that.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:46 am

Post by PMysterious »

AaronFrost wrote:I'm gonna ISO Billy. I did feel a little sketched out by him but I don't exactly remember why.
I just read through Billy's ISO. It seems fine to me. Sure, he's not likely a power role, but granted, there doesn't seem to be anything that says he's scum, at least in my point of view.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:58 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1085, Luca Blight wrote:Pm, are you fully caught up?
I'll be going back and forth with catching up and discussing the current issue at hand. Like I said, I don't see any issue with Billy, but granted, I will need to look at the context of each important post he made.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:55 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1358, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1084, PMysterious wrote:
AaronFrost wrote:I'm gonna ISO Billy. I did feel a little sketched out by him but I don't exactly remember why.
I just read through Billy's ISO. It seems fine to me. Sure, he's not likely a power role, but granted, there doesn't seem to be anything that says he's scum, at least in my point of view.
In post 1086, PMysterious wrote:
In post 1085, Luca Blight wrote:Pm, are you fully caught up?
I'll be going back and forth with catching up and discussing the current issue at hand. Like I said, I don't see any issue with Billy, but granted, I will need to look at the context of each important post he made.
PM looks sketchy as well.
Alright, I'll bite. Sketchy because I didn't see anything wrong with Billy's ISO? Or sketchy because I didn't know the context? Either way, since Billy was Mafia, I'm willing to admit I was wrong on my deduction. It just means my intuition isn't the best and I'll need to work on it. That's all.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games

Return to “Completed Open Games”