Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Zote the Mighty »

Hello curs! I see this game has started up. Allow me to introduce myself.

I am the Terrifying, Powerful, Enchanting, Mysterious Zote The Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon, Life Ender!
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:58 am

In post 5, Wake1 wrote:I will hammer whoever reaches L-1 without announcing it.

I do not like Day 1, because I've got literally nothing to work with.
Hammering a vote early in day one does not solve this problem cur!
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:12 am

VOTE: Wimpy Zote the Mighty does not have time to deal with wimps! Also I dislike the exchange between him and Vorkuta as he pressures Vork over a joke self-vote. Self voting, while highly discouraged (and something the great Zote would never do) is not a scum tell, especially during RVS.

Precept Seventeen: Believe In Your Strength. Others may doubt you, but theres someone you can always trust. Yourself. Make sure to believe in your own strength, and you will never falter.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:15 am

In post 130, alimdia wrote:
In post 49, profii wrote:
In post 25, Saudade wrote: Wanna guess what other person I know said the exact same line he did and turned out to be scum?
This is also why I am voting - I caught someone saying the exact same line. :lol:
Umm how many times has someone said the exact same line but turned out to be town vs scum?

@Saudade, answer this q as well please.
This is a weird question. Zote the Mighty does not approve. Why defend Wake's behavior at the beginning?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:17 am

In post 137, Wimpy wrote:
In post 135, Zote the Mighty wrote:is not a scum tell, especially during RVS
Nobody said it was, so what is the point of making this statement?
Even still, it was clearly a joke vote and you seemed eager to take opportunity of that.

PEDIT: No
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:43 am

In post 145, profii wrote:
In post 144, Wimpy wrote:
In post 142, profii wrote:If wake flips town the Zote could be scum here
why? I don't see how you make that connection
me and Saudade quite assertively said Wake was scum.

Let's assume a realistic probability that me and Saudade haven't caught scum within like the first page or 2... however, given the assertive scum calling, scum!zote could feasibly be dissapointed that the momentum on the wagon has been killed off there.
I never said anything about Wake being scum or not. His opening post was very anti-town and alimdia's question was worded in a such a way that it seemed like it was in defense of it.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:55 am

I think profii's point is that Wake was displaying a survivalistic nature right off the bat by saying that he wouldn't self-hammer but would be willing to quickhammer others which gave him scum pings.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:56 am

In post 151, Wimpy wrote:
In post 150, profii wrote:That was also page 1, so still the best thing to push at the time. If he had said he would self hammer, I would have been like "hes just making a point, he accepts that even in his death town, including him can still win, thats cool"

But by saying he wouldnt do it, it makes me think "scum can't really make that sacrafice, obviously they are the minority and suiciding yourself on day 1 would be nuts" this guy is scared to die and those reasons make sense so lets have a look at him...
I don't really think him saying he won't self hammer is Ai either though. Town shouldn't ever self hammer
Yes town should never self-hammer, but scum might want to depending on the situation. So why does Wake feel the need to assure us that this is something he would never do?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:56 am

In post 154, profii wrote:Zote gets it
Of course I do. I am the Great Intelligent Zote the Mighty after all.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:48 am

In post 236, Looker wrote:
In post 224, profii wrote:If self hammering is against the rules do you have a problem with scum self hammering at L-1 to limit discussion and hinder town - that’s pro-scum and if they didn’t do it would break the play to your win con rule

That underlying point is people are saying “rules are rules” but the rules conflict each other so let’s not get bogged down in that
I have a problem with rules being broken. If rules are disagreed with, they should be addressed and reviewed, not broken.
  • If discussion is still needed, any member on that wagon can unvote
  • It's up to the Moderator to interpret and deconflict the rules - not me
Self-hammering as town = anti-wincon

Self-hammering as scum = not anti-wincon for the reasons profii stated and it's a tactic I've seen scum use. I once played a game where 5p lylo lasted for like two hours because tracker had a guilty on someone, and the scum self hammered. I'll let you guess who won that game.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:50 am

Is there anything important I need to know about the Wimpy/Vork/profii discussions that have clogged up the last three pages? I need to enter Hallownest to slay some nefarious beasts soon so I don't have time to read it.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:51 am

In post 229, Saudade wrote:Okay, you guys stop it now and move on.
The last 10 pages of content are literally useless (well almost, its only use is for townreading wimpy but thats very narrow)

WHERE ARE THE OTHER PEOPLE
I've been resting.

Precept Three: Always Be Rested. Fighting and adventuring (and playing mafia) take their toll on your body. When you rest, your body strengthens and repairs itself. The longer you rest, the stronger you become.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:50 pm

In post 241, Saudade wrote:I think zote is hilarious
I will add this to my name. You will now refer to me as the Terrifying, Powerful, Enchanting, Mysterious, Hilarious Zote The Mighty, a knight of great renown.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:54 pm

As disappointing as Wimpy's replace-out is, I do not have time to deal with fools like him. I've slayed many nefarious beasts today and now I have to look and find these scum that have been roaming around.

Precept Thirty-Three: Show the Enemy No Respect. Being gallant to your enemies is no virtue! If someone opposes you, they dont deserve respect or kindness or mercy.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:55 pm

In post 268, Saudade wrote:
In post 265, Montosh wrote:
Wimpy has requested replacement
Town rep out
Could you explain why you find his replace-out townie, cur?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:57 pm

In post 272, Looker wrote:
In post 239, Zote the Mighty wrote:Is there anything important I need to know about the Wimpy/Vork/profii discussions that have clogged up the last three pages?
I attempted to skim it, but it was obnoxious trash.
I have to agree with this statement and will not bother wasting my time reading through it.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:59 pm

Right now I think Saudade is town. I don't much care for his minimalistic posting style, but he seems to want to progress the game along and get us away from the pointless discussion that has clogged the past few pages.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:26 am

In post 289, UltimatePlank wrote:Well, I'm caught up and I can't say I have any real motivation to play this game after those 11 pages. Wimpy was pretty obviously town though, can't see any reason scum would bother to replace out there.

Even thinking about this game leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, and my vote would probably be going on Elements or Vorkuta. Will vote whichever wagon is biggest.
I would encourage you to put the past behind you and move forward cur.

Precept Four: Forget Your Past. The past is painful, and thinking about your past can only bring you misery. Think about something else instead, such as the future, or some food.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:29 am

In post 295, Looker wrote:
In post 286, Zote the Mighty wrote:Right now I think Saudade is town. I don't much care for his minimalistic posting style, but he seems to want to progress the game along and get us away from the pointless discussion that has clogged the past few pages.
I don't see this. Can you point me to a post where he was progressing the game as opposed to spamming the thread? I'm trying to determine whether my distrust of him is based on alignment or personality.
In post 229, Saudade wrote:Okay, you guys stop it now and move on.
The last 10 pages of content are literally useless (well almost, its only use is for townreading wimpy but thats very narrow)

WHERE ARE THE OTHER PEOPLE
In post 242, Saudade wrote:Also you are spending so much energy arguing with wimpy but it doesnt bring us an inch closer to our goal, so, again, vorkuta!!! Focus child
In post 243, Saudade wrote:Its not about who is right in this argument its about making sure we lynch scum d1 and then do it again tomorrow
Whether or not he's successful in progressing the game along remains to be seen, but the point is that there an attempt/desire to move the game past the shenanigans of the previous pages. I don't think these wretched scum would make these posts.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:30 am

In post 298, Saudade wrote:
In post 284, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 268, Saudade wrote:
In post 265, Montosh wrote:
Wimpy has requested replacement
Town rep out
Could you explain why you find his replace-out townie, cur?
If he was scum he'd be doing a good job because he inspired a 7 page festival of nonsense, you are not likely to rep out if you are doing a good job
I would have to agree with this.

UNVOTE:
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:33 am

In post 311, Elbirn wrote:
In post 309, Vorkuta wrote:I've seen town!salad be really inconsistent that way as well.
Oh please don't tell me saladman is mislynch bait I hate when I'm not allowed to push on people doing bad things because they always do bad things HaHa lol so randumb
From the rumblings I've heard deep in the depths of Hallownest, where I just slayed a great 30 foot long beast, Salad is known for being what one would call 'lynchbaity.'
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:34 am

I would be interested in voting for Wake. His contributions lack substance. If he wanted to train under the great and terrific Zote the Mighty, he would have to try much harder than that.

VOTE: Wake

Precept Nineteen: If You Try, Succeed. If youre going to attempt something, make sure you achieve it. If you do not succeed, then you have actually failed! Avoid this at all costs.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:37 am

Precept Two: Never Let Them Laugh at You. Fools laugh at everything, even at their superiors. But beware, laughter isnt harmless! Laughter spreads like a disease, and soon everyone is
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:11 am

Salad, that is a nice weapon you have in your profile picture. Not quite up to the standard of my weapon though, which I have very fittingly dubbed 'Life Ender.' You could do well to learn from one of Zote's 57 precepts. I'll get you started with one of my favorites.

Precept Twenty-Three: Identify the Foes Weak Point. Every foe you encounter has a weak point, such as a crack in their shell or being asleep. You must constantly be alert and scrutinising your enemy to detect their weakness!

Who are you scumreading?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:51 am

In post 343, Wake1 wrote:In short, I can't stand Day 1. Least favorite part of the game. We have literally nothing to work with.

I don't mind hammering at L-1, but I will relax on it being a quickhammer, because we'd need a claim.

If something interesting happens during Day 1 then I'll pick at it, but I'm not interested in being paranoid-psycho on everything Day 1 like others can and do. It's a waste of my time. As bodies hit the floor I can actually start parsing out who is who.
Boycotting Day 1 entirely isn't the way to go about it though cur. There's plenty of information to be gained from wagons such as who supported it, who was against it, who hopped on etc. In particular I did not care for Saladman's hop on, especially with his intent to put you at L-1. It felt overly cautious .
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:58 am

In post 358, UltimatePlank wrote:
In post 356, profii wrote:I wanna hear a bit more from UltimatePlank

He says he best town read is alimdia
And from the Wimpy-saga he says scum probably piled on meaning one of {elements/vork/Saudade}

My questions are - why is alimdia so town and where does elements come into it as I don’t understand

Also, whilst I agree wimpy is likely town I am not sure that sheeping his slot is the wisest plan - being town inherently means uninformed ergo doesn’t actually know who the scum is.
Alimdia has been ignoring the shitshow all game and putting out original thoughts for majority of the game. They're doing a lot of things that are good for the town, and for Day1 I think it's safe to assume they're town for now. Along with Elbirn they'd be the last 2 people I lynch in this game so far.
Couldn't this also be a way for alimdia to look townie as well without doing much. Yes they're contributing their thoughts but are they actually moving the game forward in a meaningful way? Honestly nothing I've read from that slot struck me as thought provoking in any way so right now the slot is null for me.

I was about to ask why you were townreading Elbirn then I remembered that they're Wimpy's replacement.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:03 am

In post 367, Wake1 wrote:
In post 365, profii wrote:
In post 361, Wake1 wrote:Plus, the wagon itself was contrived. Nothing I had said warranted that trash-wagon, and I don't see any objective Townie actually running with it.
So if there is 1 scum and 0 objective townies

What does that make the other 4 players on your wagon?

I feel like you’ve just insulted 4 people by saying that
It makes them not-so-good at this game as Town. You don't just automatically believe things are Scum just because for some arbitrary reason. Me saying I'd quicklynch the first person who reached L-1 because I don't like Day 1 is completely nonindicative of alignment, and if you are in fact Town you acknowledge that or I will rip you apart.

If they're insulted, that is fine. I'm not here to placate people. I'm here to root out and lynch Scum.
I think this is a townie response.

UNVOTE:

I joined the wagon to see how people would react, because that's about all you can do on Day 1 is see how players react to things. I now feel confident in putting Wake as a nice townlean because his reaction to his wagon felt geniune to me.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:14 am

VOTE: Saladman I'm interested in pushing this. Ultimate Plank is another wagon I could get on board with as well.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:17 pm

In post 408, UltimatePlank wrote:
In post 406, Vorkuta wrote:Can someone TL;DR key points the wagon on looker?
I've caught up but I still don't get it
You have a reason for not wanting Looker to be pressured?
You have a reason to pressure him, cur? I don't really see the case against Looker either.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:20 pm

The only thing in Looker's ISO I dislike right now is his vote on Elements.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:14 am

In post 435, Looker wrote:
In post 417, Zote the Mighty wrote:The only thing in Looker's ISO I dislike right now is his vote on Elements.
Is there a reasonable opposition or just a lack of understanding?
I assume you're referring to me questioning your vote on Elements, to which I'd reply that I don't understand where it comes from. Why did you vote someone who has been V/LA most of the day?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:17 am

I just got back from slaying many great beasts in the caverns of Hallownest. They could not stand the wrath of Zote the Mighty and his appropriately named weapon, 'Life Ender.' I've heard tales of an arena where great warriors gather to fight. Perhaps I may discover this arena some day.

In the meantime, I will review the Looker case.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:17 am

Precept Five: Strength Beats Strength. Is your opponent strong? No matter! Simply overcome their strength with even more strength, and theyll soon be defeated.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:23 am

In post 423, Saladman27 wrote:
@Mod, V/LA until Thursday, might extend due to wildfire conditions.
I wish you good luck and safety in your endeavors.

Precept Forty-Eight: Be Careful With Fire. Fire is a type of hot spirit that dances about recklessly. It can warm you and provide light, but it will also singe your shell if it gets too close.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:52 am

In post 420, alimdia wrote:
In post 319, Zote the Mighty wrote:That's basically what I'm feeling at the moment, for what it's worth.

I really, REALLY hate Day 1 because I've got nothing tangible to work with.

I've got both profii and Zote getting fussy over putting pressure on Looker, and I'm not so sure how to read that so early in the game.
Go ahead and read Zote's ISO. Theres a shitload of posts, but he's probably said the same amount of non-fluff as you.
That's not even my post cur! This feels like an intentional misquote
In post 420, alimdia wrote:
In post 400, Zote the Mighty wrote:VOTE: Saladman I'm interested in pushing this. Ultimate Plank is another wagon I could get on board with as well.
literally only things Zote has talked about Salad so far:
In post 319, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 311, Elbirn wrote:
In post 309, Vorkuta wrote:I've seen town!salad be really inconsistent that way as well.
Oh please don't tell me saladman is mislynch bait I hate when I'm not allowed to push on people doing bad things because they always do bad things HaHa lol so randumb
From the rumblings I've heard deep in the depths of Hallownest, where I just slayed a great 30 foot long beast, Salad is known for being what one would call 'lynchbaity.'
In post 397, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 343, Wake1 wrote:In short, I can't stand Day 1. Least favorite part of the game. We have literally nothing to work with.

I don't mind hammering at L-1, but I will relax on it being a quickhammer, because we'd need a claim.

If something interesting happens during Day 1 then I'll pick at it, but I'm not interested in being paranoid-psycho on everything Day 1 like others can and do. It's a waste of my time. As bodies hit the floor I can actually start parsing out who is who.
Boycotting Day 1 entirely isn't the way to go about it though cur. There's plenty of information to be gained from wagons such as who supported it, who was against it, who hopped on etc. In particular I did not care for Saladman's hop on, especially with his intent to put you at L-1. It felt overly cautious .
Basically only case is 'overly cautious L1'ing wake'

Same with him wanting to wagon UltimatePlank, the only times he mentions ultimate are 'why do you townread alimdia' and 'why you pressure Looker'

LOL!
Do you not agree that Salad was being a bit too cautious when announcing intent to put Wake at L-1?

As for Plank, some of his reactions have been pinging me. In particular I did not like his hop on the Looker wagon. is a sketchy post as well and it feels like a jump reaction to someone questioning the Looker wagon. Sort of like a 'why would you not vote for this person?' kind of reaction.

Do you expect me to have full cases on people when we're still early in Day 1 and little has been established? I find it troubling that you are so confident in your reads.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:57 am

So basically the case against Looker is his lack of contribution or substance in his posts. Is that not very similar to the case that was against Wake in the beginning? I find it odd that the players in support of the Looker wagon were the same people who were against the Wake wagon are in support of the Looker wagon despite the similar reasoning.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:42 am

In post 468, alimdia wrote:I've already addressed this in . Are you intentionally not reading to throw sand at me?
I did not see that post. Disregard that.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:45 am

In post 469, alimdia wrote:
In post 454, Zote the Mighty wrote:
Do you not agree that Salad was being a bit too cautious when announcing intent to put Wake at L-1?

As for Plank, some of his reactions have been pinging me. In particular I did not like his hop on the Looker wagon. is a sketchy post as well and it feels like a jump reaction to someone questioning the Looker wagon. Sort of like a 'why would you not vote for this person?' kind of reaction.

Do you expect me to have full cases on people when we're still early in Day 1 and little has been established? I find it troubling that you are so confident in your reads.
Yes he was a bit too cautious, but that could have been a mariad of reasons - e.g. town afraid of someone quickhammering, or scum trying to not look opportunistic are the top 2 that come to my mind.

I don't need you to have a full case. Just more than what you had for Salad, where you went from "Salad is lynchbait" to "Vote Salad because of L-1 thing"

Regarding your comments about Plank, those comments would have been good ... when you made the accusation of Plank being scummy, instead of only now, you know what I mean?
You don't think there was a reason I withheld my reasons for finding Plank scummy, cur? I wanted to see if Plank would continue his pattern of suspicious behavior and if you lay out the reasons that you find that person suspicious, then they're more likely to intentionally change their behavior which doesn't help me get solid reads.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:54 am

In post 483, Looker wrote:
In post 450, Zote the Mighty wrote:I assume you're referring to me questioning your vote on Elements, to which I'd reply that I don't understand where it comes from. Why did you vote someone who has been V/LA most of the day?
Because the day's not over and input's preferred from everyone.
This is bad. I'm assuming you were aware that Elements was on V/LA and given that his V/LA was scheduled to be over long before our deadline is reached, I don't understand why you were so concerned about this.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:55 am

In post 493, Wake1 wrote:I'm already voting him.

I want a claim. Some sort of information.

I don't like that he's delaying it until Friday.

Someone post intent to hammer so he will claim.
We still have 5 days before the deadline cur. Why are you in a rush to have him claim?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:03 am

I am starting to see the case against Looker, but I'm not 100% confident that they'll flip scum. I still find it unsettling how confident alimdia is in his read and if Looker is lynched and does flip green, that's one suspect for tomorrow.

Also don't care for Elements's or Plank's votes on Looker either.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:36 pm

In post 512, profii wrote:
In post 510, Zote the Mighty wrote:I am starting to see the case against Looker, but I'm not 100% confident that they'll flip scum. I still find it unsettling how confident alimdia is in his read and if Looker is lynched and does flip green, that's one suspect for tomorrow.

Also don't care for Elements's or Plank's votes on Looker either.
Do you really think that if looker flips green that makes alimdia scummy ?

I mean the guys signature says 100% town win rate and it looks like he completed 1 game - he is just super cock sure
Potentially, mostly because I don't find the case against Looker very compelling.

I'd look into Plank and Elements too upon a town!Looker flip.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:37 pm

In post 511, Elements wrote:
In post 510, Zote the Mighty wrote:Also don't care for Elements's or Plank's votes on Looker either.
What do you not like about mine?
Your vote felt like OMGUS and had very little weight to it.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:08 am

In post 524, alimdia wrote:
In post 522, profii wrote:
In post 517, alimdia wrote:Are you thinking what I'm thinking profii? About Zote.
Ive on idea ?
Hi-five?

Who do you wanna lynch?
Not sure what to make of this interaction between profii/alimdia.

What are you thinking about me fool? Speak up!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:18 am

Sorry I've been gone a while. I found a great beast in the depths of Hallownest and slayed it with my weapon, 'Life Ender!' I will catch up soon.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:42 am

In post 533, alimdia wrote:
In post 531, Elbirn wrote:
In post 526, Saudade wrote:If wake88 flips scum Looker is scum as well
Based on what? Show me your big beautiful brain processes
In post 527, Saudade wrote:Lynch wake get two scum, enough of this horseshit
Why are you even mad?
If wake flips scum then I can see why you say Looker is scum. But if Looker flips scum then the opposite doesn't hold true.
Therefore we should vote Looker because he is more likely scum independently.
This makes no sense. Explain what you mean by this. If you think they have a chance of flipping scum together, then why would the opposite not be true?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:42 am

profii was that a hammer?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:49 am

In post 560, Looker wrote:
In post 508, Zote the Mighty wrote:This is bad. I'm assuming you were aware that Elements was on V/LA and given that his V/LA was scheduled to be over long before our deadline is reached, I don't understand why you were so concerned about this.
I don't trust V/LA's - not blindly. It's too easy for someone to post bullshit fluff, go "V/LA", and then lurk while everyone else contributes perspectives to which we can hold them accountable. I just don't think it's a fair style of play.
Does everyone have to share what is going on in their life if they do go V/LA? We all have lives outside of this game. I, as a knight of great renown, slay many beasts on a daily basis.

One valid criticism that you could bring up is to say that Elements's play since getting back from V/LA has been lackluster.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:51 am

In post 575, Wake1 wrote:Thoughts on Saudade being Scum?

Either he's really dumb or dishonest Town, or he's not-so-subtle Scum.
I still think Saudade is town at this point. I don't like his playstyle, but his intentions come from the right place I think.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:53 am

Looker is at L-2 right now. For some reason profii voted for him twice.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:28 pm

In post 611, Wake1 wrote:VOTE: Looker
FOOL!

I guess I should not be surprised given your opening statement. But if this flips town, I will slay you!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:51 am

In post 620, alimdia wrote:
In post 587, Zote the Mighty wrote:Sorry I've been gone a while. I found a great beast in the depths of Hallownest and slayed it with my weapon, 'Life Ender!' I will catch up soon.
thoughts on wagons?
I am opposed to the Looker wagon. I think he is going to flip town.

VOTE: Ultimate Plank I still don't like this slot.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:53 am

In post 638, UltimatePlank wrote:man idk anymore but wake wagon is not better than looker wagon

gonna need more than "wakemanbad"

what OTHER wagon do you want saudade

honestly id vote saudade over wake at this juncture
Fool! Have you even given justification for why you're on the Looker wagon? Based on your ISO it feels to me like you find Elements much more suspicious. Would your vote not be better placed there?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:48 am

Large Normals do not have third party roles you fools!

@Mod:
I will be V/LA until Nov 22nd.

I think the remaining scum is in {Salad, profii, Plank, Saudade}. I will expand on this when I get back.

Precept Forty-One: Learn to Detect Lies. When others speak, they usually lie. Scrutinise and question them relentlessly until they reveal their deceit.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:04 pm

Fools! I am back. Fear the powerful Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown.

I will catch up soon. I need rest first though. I fought many great beasts during my journey.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:22 am

In post 793, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 792, Zote the Mighty wrote:Large Normals do not have third party roles you fools!
*looks at game title*
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game
In mini games (at most 13 players), there must be exactly one such group, with no third parties
In large games (at least 14 players), a second anti-town group can be given a separate Mafia family name, or can be a Werewolf group, and there should be no more than two mafia/werewolf factions, and no more than one Serial Killer.
*scratches head*
I meant to say mini normal. Not sure why I typed out large normal.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:24 am

In post 801, profii wrote:I think the only person I'd consider voting for on wagon is Salad, he possibly reluctantly voted looker and also I am pinged slightly with him sheeping elements case and saying the day will be quick - it comes over as if he is knowingly going to be inactive and assumes that case will be enough to end the day before he comes back

But that just seems to naive to be scum
Believe it or not I think Saladman's hammer was kinda townie.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:26 am

In post 809, alimdia wrote:Interesting that traitor is included in normal.

Also, Looker's role PM was shown, and it said nothing about traitor?

VOTE: Vorkuta

Once again, giving Saudade to claim or withdraw his claim of mason.
Fool! There cannot be a traitor. The game would be over if there was.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:29 am

In post 878, Saudade wrote:Just because I think hes likely to be scum here doesnt mean im going to put him at L-1 right now
???
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:31 am

I'm good with Saudade and Vork. Those fools need to eat rope.

VOTE: Saudade

Precept Seven: Mourn Not the Dead. When we die, do things get better for us or worse? Theres no way to tell, so we shouldnt bother mourning. Or celebrating for that matter.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:09 pm

In post 900, profii wrote:I wish people wouldn't jump in... still wonder what u meant Zote
Apparently I misread and thought you guys meant that the last scum was a traitor.

Looks like I was the fool all along!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:11 pm

In post 918, Saladman27 wrote:Why though? In all of my games everything i do is scummy, why do you think that hammer was townie?
Are you saying your own actions were scummy fool? I thought it was townie because it read like you wanted information from the flip.

Precept Thirteen: Never Be Afraid. Fear can only hold you back. Facing your fears can be a tremendous effort. Therefore, you should just not be afraid in the first place.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:40 pm

F O O L S !

Were you not aware that Vorkuta was V/LA? Why did we not give him time to claim?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:41 pm

In post 946, Saudade wrote:I claim even night tracker, guess what I got boys
Out with the info cur!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:42 pm

Wake for someone who claims that their play gets better after Day 1, it hasn't gotten much better.

Why did you hammer?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:21 pm

In post 1015, Elements wrote:Everyone except Zote has been online since I posted intent and no one seems to object so
VOTE: saudade
I am good with the hammer.

Can't tell if Saudade is actually scum or just dumb town. Either way it's good to get him out of here so we can solve this game.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:22 pm

In post 1018, Saudade wrote:No but you just lynched both your Prs back to back, congratulations
Why did you not out your result fool!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”