Micro 898 | Forest Fire | Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:18 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 41, PenguinPower wrote:I think that would irritate me...good thing I'm not in danger of that pretty much ever :)
VOTE: PenguinPower

He is simply too powerful
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:25 am

Post by eth0s »

Wait a second.

Forest fires create CO2

CO2 destroys the ozone layer

The ozone layer preserves the arctic regions

The arctic regions are where penguins live

UNVOTE:

His power is for the good of tree-kind this game. Or he's one sick and twisted penguin.

Time will tell.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:28 am

Post by eth0s »

On a more serious note I get what BS was saying. I thought the logic was sound although I was uninterested in joining him. Dannflor does make me realize that the logic wasnt great. But I'm not sure if that's something BS was considering. I kinda think he truly believed his own logic regardless of his alignment
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: sheepsaysmeep
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 226, Dannflor wrote:
In post 222, eth0s wrote:VOTE: sheepsaysmeep
(1) Can you answer this:

In post 103, Dannflor wrote:@eth0s, do you have a read on BS based off these first few pages? Or are you not finding anything AI based on these first few pages. If not, reads or vague gut feelings on anyone else?
Anything else to say about the last several pages besides a naked vote?
(1): From what I know of his meta this seems relatively par for the course townie. But it does seem like he's juicing the "I'm a scummy player" flavor of the account more than normal. I suppose it throws up some yellow flags. I do still think he genuinely believed his own logic on RC could have been received as "towny" regardless of his alignment.

(2): Not really. I sheep your reasoning and his comments since your vote don't make me feel any better about him. I will admit I don't feel very good right now and am more or less just here to ensure I don't get prodded. I'll probably come back with some deeper analysis before too long.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:52 am

Post by eth0s »

Spoiler: re-read
BS - First person to really break away from RVS and it was in his first two posts. Suggests lynching and sheeping RC if he greenflips.

RC - Clearly agitated by BS, probably NAI as a whole and someone later mentions it is within RC meta to be upset when targetted like he was. I have also dealt with this firsthand but am still not convinced that it can be found as AI.

Pine - Immediately jumps on BS for his suggestion against RC. Could be opportunistic.

Pyrrha -
In post 24, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 20, Blatant Scum wrote:I think we should lynch RC, if he flips town, we should hard sheep him.
I just finished a game with RC where scum wanted him dead. Policy lynching good scum players will just result in scum gamethrowing, so a really terrible idea, always.
not really sure what this means. Elaborate?

BS - really lays on the "scummy player" flavor more than I have noticed from him in the past. Page 2 as a whole is where I get the sense that he thinks his logic is townie regardless of alignment.
In post 33, RadiantCowbells wrote:24 is a really confusing post
yeah

Gamma - "You see you don’t BoP PL a player on D1, you do it D3 when they haven’t led a lynch on scum yet" this makes quite a lot of sense and even if it's his own slot he's talking about I still like the post.

Dannflor - is good. I think it eliminates the idea of a BS/dann team. It could be very wolfy but I think it's too early to tell, so I will take it at face value as town.

Pyrrha - 89 and 91 read very awkwardly. And a simple unvote feels forced, or like she did it out of fear/pressure from dann? 94 feels like beating around the bush and doesn't do anything to answer why she is sticking out an RVS vote while having a legit FoS on BS. 96 feels out of place.
In post 100, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 95, eth0s wrote:Wait a second.

Forest fires create CO2

CO2 destroys the ozone layer

The ozone layer preserves the arctic regions

The arctic regions are where penguins live

UNVOTE:

His power is for the good of tree-kind this game. Or he's one sick and twisted penguin.

Time will tell.
You aren’t by any chance a Jingle alt, right? :lol:
I am not a Jingle alt

-- on a side note I think that dannflor should be the one held to any sort of BoP PL if that's what it comes down to. Even if that happens I would like to follow Gamma's rule of thumb --
In post 104, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 98, eth0s wrote:On a more serious note I get what BS was saying. I thought the logic was sound although I was uninterested in joining him. Dannflor does make me realize that the logic wasnt great. But I'm not sure if that's something BS was considering. I kinda think he truly believed his own logic regardless of his alignment
Gamma was right, the logic of lynching RC on D1 without even a single cause for suspicion, really made very little sense. I don’t know if he’s scum though. His reaction to it isn’t pinging me but the thing is he self-voted and put himself at L-1, so if he’s scum and that lynch would have gone through, it would look great for RC, so I’m thinking bad town over scum rn. I wish RC hadn’t have replaced out, because then we would know if BS continues to hardpush for this. If he did, it would be more than reasonable to assume he was probable scum. So now, we’ll never get to find that out.
I think given BS behavior up until replacement it's pretty safe to assume he was going to push RC as long as he felt the lynch possible

-- Pyrrha's page 5 continues to feel overly cautious --

sheep - essentially restates what Gamma said in a roundabout way, regarding BS. But also essentially restates what I said regarding the genuinity of BS logic. However he does come to conclude BS as town as a result, which I don't think either I or Gamma explicitly did. On the whole I don't really understand or agree with sheep's logic on page 5. I think something is lost in translation between sheep and pyrra here and kind of makes the discussion feel useless.

BS - in 131 "I didn't vote, because I wanted to discuss whether lynching RC is good idea day 1, rather than directly pushing his lynch." I actually start second guessing my assumption that he thought the logic was genuine. If he really thought it was a good move I think he would have voted him. I somehow missed the fact that BS self-voted and never voted RC. I need to think about this slot more now. Continues to lay on the scummy flavor in an awkward way in 139 and 141.
In post 142, sheepsaysmeep wrote:bs not having wolfed on this site reinforces my read on how confident and unreserved he opened considering this a pretty respectable playerlist
This seems like a pretty genuine thought
In post 144, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 143, Dannflor wrote:linking this very game as his scum game, self-voting to L-1, and his general tone read rather forced to me. It's hard for me to see townie motivation for those things.
meh agree to disagree
i find that this type of erratic behavior is generally too rash to be w shrug
The main reason I disagree with his behavior here as making him town is he's sort of a walking contradiction. "Let's PL RC because town paranoia could get him (mis)lynched at a more pivotal point in time if we don't" yet he is creating a bunch of paranoia over his own slot by acting intentionally scummy, which in turn sets himself up to be lynched over paranoia. I think town!him would consider how a potential mislynch while also cementing himself as a liability is a bad way to handle D1.
In post 159, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 155, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 119, sheepsaysmeep wrote:what i meant was that if i was a wolf theres no way i'd make a rash decision in calling to lynch rc for no game-specific reason off the bat
There’s the fact he didn’t vote there though. I feel like he
would
have voted RC had he gotten support. That part seems wolfy to me.
i disagree but i like this read from you
@sheep
why do you disagree with this?

Banakai - to 172: Weird gut feelings about 169 and 170. They both feel manufactured at a glance. 171 I disagree with actually. I think as town in RC's position I would not be as concerned as I would as scum. At least if I read Blatant's early content as genuinely believing the logic to be sound (like I did) then I would just allow the lynch to go through as I will have a strong towny voice for the rest of the game. Or make the scum waste a prime on a stump. Yes it's annoying to be ML'ed like that but you can still contribute to the game.
However if I'm scum in RC's position and still read BS the same way then I would be panicking because town being in agreement with BS could simply take me out of the game early and severely hurt my team's chance at winning.
It's hard to say how this applies to RC though as he undoubtedly plays this game in a different way than I do. I guess knowing how RC would read blatant scum would be the only real way to gain any real AI intel on him.
172: "Blatant scum would be my biggest vote RN but I won't vote and leave him 1 away from death. -- also he's potentially just one of those trolly players, which I would normally like to lynch anyway (but in this game if we lynch him and hes town he sticks around)" This assumes BS to continue "trolling" after death which I heavily do not agree with.

Penguin -
In post 184, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 176, Dannflor wrote:Also, if someone is about to argue that I'm the BS scum buddy in this situation trying to push an alternative. I would counter that by saying the BS vs. RC situation never happens if I'm BS' scum partner and just leave it at that.
Let's not leave it at that since you brought it up. It happened over the course of 2ish hours - read: quickly. Very likely that you weren't even present before or during the interaction.
This is a hot take. I believe this also eliminates the possibility of a PP/dann team?

Banakai - is good at face value but I will want to revisit it later
In post 196, PenguinPower wrote:I mean you didn't talk about why you found anyone else above null - and it's pretty easy to pick up on - so, no I don't really feel like it.

I find it laughable that you and pyrrha have such strong reads right now. Two slots haven't even generated any content and one is just creating noise.
Sheep being dann's lynch of choice and Penguin being skeptical of dann makes me feel a little weird about this interaction as a whole. I can't put my finger on my feelings yet.
In post 218, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 201, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 198, sheepsaysmeep wrote:genuinely believes that everything he's been doing is protown
:shifty:
Yeah uh sheep you kinda have been contradicted by the person you are defending
me too though? although I wouldn't call it defending in my case as I haven't TR'ed BS
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:53 am

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: pine there are 3 people I am willing to lynch today and Sheep is no longer included in that list.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:57 am

Post by eth0s »

Another note: in my last game with RC he was adamant that I was trying to lynch him for out of game reasons. He and I were both town and had a 1v1 spanning 8 pages of just us two, followed by many more pages with some discussion from others. He did not replace out in that instance when he felt I was pushing him for out of game reasons, although I adamantly stood by the fact that he was wrong about that, whereas BS is basically admitting to it.

Overall it's hard for me to say if that makes RC's replacing in this game AI, but at the atomic level I scumlean it for its difference compared to my last game with him.

I like gamma's content so far though.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:14 am

Post by eth0s »

That game sucked
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by eth0s »

Maybe I explained it poorly but I have played with RC before. Most recently he thought I was trying to lynch him for out of game reasoning when it wasn't for that.

Hopefully this makes my stance on him more clear
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by eth0s »

If anyone here actually has the attention span to look at my (town) ISO in VM vs my town ISO in any other game, you'll quickly see that game was a shitty anomaly. The game was dead the moment it began and useful discussion really never took off.

Trying to read me based on meta is usually a bad idea anyway.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 268, Banakai wrote:
In post 260, eth0s wrote:VOTE: pine there are 3 people I am willing to lynch today and Sheep is no longer included in that list.
ok I appreciate you posting now, and in general I liked your review of the game so far, but mind explaining more about why pick pine? the only thing you said was he jumped onto BS. Considering he only posted twice so far, what makes him your lynch vote, and not the other 2 people you would lynch?
Not interested in answering this right now
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by eth0s »

I'm not saying that to be an asshole. I'll come back to it when I think it's a good idea
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 259, eth0s wrote:
In post 119, sheepsaysmeep wrote:what i meant was that if i was a wolf theres no way i'd make a rash decision in calling to lynch rc for no game-specific reason off the bat
would
@sheep
I want this question to stand out because I think the answer is important.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 271, PenguinPower wrote:Nice...a response straight from my playbook.
Which one of your playbooks?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by eth0s »

I'm confused. You use the same playbook as town and scum?

Are you leaving us?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 276, PenguinPower wrote:Thanks for the setup.
I thought this was a goodbye post
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 278, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 277, eth0s wrote:I'm confused. You use the same playbook as town and scum?
Why would you keep separate playbooks? Break it into chapters and index it. Geez...efficiency first.
but what if I'm scum and I accidentally turn to the "town" section? Then I would accidentally obvtown myself!
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by eth0s »

@sheep

In post 273, eth0s wrote:
In post 259, eth0s wrote:
would
@sheep
I want this question to stand out because I think the answer is important.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by eth0s »

How about BS tells us what it was?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 321, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 320, Banakai wrote:even 200 posts in he's still advocating for RVS votes. Why do you want people to vote so bad? idk seems kinda scummy to me. Usually town wants to hold off lynching someone until close to the deadline.
Is he advocating for RVS votes though? People placing votes and seeing how the wagons develop is useful when looking back. I don't see how encouraging it is scummy.
Penguin, I am very confused on what your read on Dann is supposed to be.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 357, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 287, Dannflor wrote:Speaking of, we getting a rainbow reads list after Pine posts, Penguin?
You can be my new Vedith:

Spoiler:
{Dannflor}

{Psyche}

{Gamma Emerald, Pyrrha Nikos}

{Plotinus, Vedith}

{ }

{Banakai, Sheep}

{eth0s}

{Blatant Scum}

why am I red
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 355, Psyche wrote:banakai actually clicking BS's meta links alone suggests to me that he's actually trying to sort scum
although I agree with this coming from town more often I'm pretty sure I got fooled by a scum doing it recently
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by eth0s »

@Blatant Scum
can you tell us what the day 1 proposal/push you advocated was all about?

Was it a serious intention? Were you just generating discussion? Were you testing the waters?

It seems pretty obvious that people want to know this so I don't know why I'm the first one to directly bring it up via question.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 397, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 393, eth0s wrote:
In post 320, Banakai wrote:even 200 posts in he's still advocating for RVS votes. Why do you want people to vote so bad? idk seems kinda scummy to me. Usually town wants to hold off lynching someone until close to the deadline.
Is he advocating for RVS votes though? People placing votes and seeing how the wagons develop is useful when looking back. I don't see how encouraging it is scummy.
I think that’s pretty damned obvious.
I asked this before I got to the readlist.

What are you getting so flip floppy aggressive on me all of the sudden for anyway?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 402, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 400, eth0s wrote:

What are you getting so flip floppy aggressive on me all of the sudden for anyway?
What? How am I’m being “flip floppy”? And how is this even remotely “aggressive”? I obviously didn’t know you hadn’t seen the readslist when you posted that. Why so defensive?
it's just a part of it. You went from liking my catch up and more or less agreeing with me, thinking my thoughts on BS were valid, to voting me. And given the context of (as I was catching up on the last few pages chronologically) I think it was pretty obvious that I hadn't seen the readlist yet. Just felt like a snide remark with the hopes of discrediting me, even if only a little bit.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 401, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 398, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 390, Dannflor wrote:Sort of think scum!Banakai just goes with the consensus reads instead of defending this
i would v read if he confidently defended instead of backing up saying his w read isn’t confident he just wanted to post it
In post 399, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: bankai

will go through him again when im on a laptop
Sell me on Banaki over Ethos.
why does someone need to "sell you" on voting on someone other than someone that you "just feel weird about idk"?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 406, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 403, eth0s wrote:
In post 402, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 400, eth0s wrote:

What? How am I’m being “flip floppy”? And how is this even remotely “aggressive”? I obviously didn’t know you hadn’t seen the readslist when you posted that. Why so defensive?
it's just a part of it. You went from liking my catch up and more or less agreeing with me, thinking my thoughts on BS were valid, to voting me. And given the context of (as I was catching up on the last few pages chronologically) I think it was pretty obvious that I hadn't seen the readlist yet. Just felt like a snide remark with the hopes of discrediting me, even if only a little bit.
A) That was prior to Psyche replace in and B) I’m not or ever claimed to be a goddamned mindreader, so why do you think I should know it was “obvious”? You’re basically calling me a liar here, so if anyone is doing any discrediting here, it isn’t me.
Considering my posts were referencing things in posting order and my next post was referencing the readlist, I thought it was pretty obvious.

Me saying that something felt like a snide, discrediting comment is different than me accusing you of actually doing it. I was explaining my POV. Who's being defensive again?

I also never called you a liar or implied it.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 408, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Ethos, @Banaki, can you please link me to some town and scum games of yours? Tyvm.
Anything I could link you could be selective and I could just play by/against whatever meta it is to influence how you see me though? Like why don't you just look for it yourself?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by eth0s »

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 413, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I said I didn’t know you hadn’t seen Penguin’s readlist. Do you believe me or not?
I don't know. I lean yes on believing you as I doubt you would really drag out such a conversation if it was a snide discrediting remark.

My point is simply that I
thought
it was obvious that I hadn't seen his reads yet. It's probably a moot point.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 414, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 410, eth0s wrote:
In post 408, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Ethos, @Banaki, can you please link me to some town and scum games of yours? Tyvm.
Anything I could link you
could
be selective and I could just play by/against whatever meta it is to influence how you see me though? Like why don't you just look for it yourself?
Why
would
it be “selective” if you’re town? And because it’s less work.
see bold underlines.

If I'm scum I can show you whatever I want you to see. If I'm town then I show you which games exactly?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 415, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
I asked you for a town and scum game and you link me you’re ISO? I don’t need a link to that.
it should link you to all the threads I've been apart of. See my last post for why there's no point in me putting in the legwork for you
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 420, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 418, eth0s wrote:
could
be selective and I could just play by/against whatever meta it is to influence how you see me though? Like why don't you just look for it yourself?
Why
would
see bold underlines.

If I'm scum I can show you whatever I want you to see. If I'm town then I show you which games exactly?
the most recent
No offense but what exactly do you think you're contributing by answering a question for someone else?

Like it's not even a big deal, it wasn't super specifically to her, but my already stated reasoning shoots down your answer anyway.

So just, why?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 422, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i want to see your most recent games
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:51 am

Post by eth0s »

You think I would pay less attention to the game if I were scum?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:19 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 429, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 427, eth0s wrote:You think I would pay less attention to the game if I were scum?
I think that's a bad argument for why you are not scum.
that still doesn't answer why you scumread me in the first place though. Because it kinda feels like you're just trying to force a scumread on me.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 433, PenguinPower wrote:Your entire ISO is devoid of actually doing anything but trying to seem busy...Asking questions when the answers are readily available, saying something is important but not really pressing it or doing anything with it (), voting Psyche but not engaging with him at all, not really pushing anyone really...even your catchup was a regurgitation of the game state and not really your stances. What are they by the way? You said you would be willing to lynch 3 players but didn't actually take the time to say who they were.

And, sorry - why are you voting Psyche again? And, I swear to god, if you say opportunistic in your answer I am going to GIFslap you so hard.
I didn't vote psyche, I voted Pine.
Because he was being opportunistic

In post 437, Dannflor wrote:Hey, eth0s, you still think Psyche is the best lynch for today?
I never thought that
In post 438, Dannflor wrote:
In post 260, eth0s wrote:VOTE: pine there are 3 people I am willing to lynch today and Sheep is no longer included in that list.
Also, I'd like if you outed who these three people were.
it's changed already
In post 440, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 416, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 411, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 367, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yeah banakai's dann read is kinda ass but my hesitancy is that it's so against the general consensus
In post 398, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 390, Dannflor wrote:Sort of think scum!Banakai just goes with the consensus reads instead of defending this
i would v read if he confidently defended instead of backing up saying his w read isn’t confident he just wanted to post it
In post 399, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: bankai

will go through him again when im on a laptop
What happened in those almost 7 hours to change your mind?
nothing; the first post is an overall statement of disliking

talk to me about ethos? i could be convinced either way theyre somewhat under my radar
Well for one thing, they’re being over the top defensive about everything also a bit of a gutread. Granted it’s not strong. They’re entire play just seem kind of off to me. Also ditto to what Penguin already said.
yea this is scum
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: pyrrha

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 433, PenguinPower wrote:Your entire ISO is devoid of actually doing anything but trying to seem busy...
(1) Asking questions when the answers are readily available
(2) saying something is important but not really pressing it or doing anything with it ()
(3) voting Psyche but not engaging with him at all
, not really pushing anyone really...even your catchup was a regurgitation of the game state and not really your stances.
(4) What are they by the way?
You said you would be willing to lynch 3 players but didn't actually take the time to say who they were.

And, sorry - why are you voting Psyche again? And, I swear to god, if you say opportunistic in your answer I am going to GIFslap you so hard.
1: Citation needed.

2: are you really suggesting that I had no purpose with that? Or that perhaps the answer given didn't do anything to progress where I was going? Weak point.

3: I really thought the reason I voted pine was pretty self-explanatory

4: what are yours? I remember a readlist with no explanation and some side commentary but.. that's about it

penguin can be scum with pyrrha tbh
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

yeeeeeeeeeeet
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by eth0s »

Psyche you wanna get in on this pyrrha wagon?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 471, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 465, eth0s wrote:yeeeeeeeeeeet
No one is tr your enthusiasm for your blatant attempt at trying to mislynching me. If I wasn’t already sl you, I’d be convinced you had no clue how to scumhunt but then I wouldn’t want to get into trouble for insulting your
intelligence
ability to play mafia properly. :]
Die scum
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 476, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Ethos’ spamming up the thread with multiple posts of blatantly faked enthusiasm, really clinches it for me. Out of nowhere, he decides to drive a mislynch on me as a extremely thinly veiled OMGUS. I don’t know whether to be amused or smdh that he seriously thinks everyone has suddenly gotten lobotomies.

But I’ll humour him anyway just for the lulz.

Okay @Ethos, what exactly do you find scummy about my play and be forewarned, I refuse to accept “YEET” as a valid answer.
This isnt my scum game yeet
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by eth0s »

Pyrrha flipped out really hard when I voted her. Like that reaction is a yikes
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by eth0s »

Game what do you make of all this?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by eth0s »

Gamma*
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by eth0s »

I don't really know where to go from here tbh. I rarely get pushed for a mislynch on day 1 and the push feels manufactured
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by eth0s »

Like I get called out by multiple people for my vote on pine, which was just a pressure vote to get the slot to do something. Pyrrha was voting him for the same reason and no one cared.

Originally pyrrha just votes me because "Ethos feels more off, I can’t really explain why."
Maybe not relevant but she waits 11 minutes to vote me after saying that.
and I still don't understand the point of posting this right after voting me? it's like shading me for not seeing something? absolutely what would I have to gain as scum not seeing penguins readlist yet?
I asked you for a town and scum game and you link me you’re ISO? I don’t need a link to that.
pretends to care about meta enough that she has asked like 3 people for examples of their meta yet won't even take 2 minutes to find it herself. probably because she doesn't really care about it and is scum anyway.
In post 441, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
could
Why
would
see bold underlines.

This too kind of pings me. Because when I get asked this as town, I usually just look for the most recent ones, when scum, I am obviously a lot more careful. I wouldn’t have read into anything specific regardless of which games you had linked.
this is just a weak thing to point out like seriously. last scum game I played I linked my most recent games when someone asked. I never ask people for examples of their own games because it's so fucking easy to find myself, and I didn't feel like pyrrha was asking in good faith and she confirms it through later behavior.
In post 476, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Ethos’ spamming up the thread with multiple posts of blatantly faked enthusiasm, really clinches it for me. Out of nowhere, he decides to drive a mislynch on me as a extremely thinly veiled OMGUS. I don’t know whether to be amused or smdh that he seriously thinks everyone has suddenly gotten lobotomies.

Okay @Ethos, what exactly do you find scummy about my play and be forewarned, I refuse to accept “YEET” as a valid answer.
In post 478, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 463, eth0s wrote:
In post 433, PenguinPower wrote:Your entire ISO is devoid of actually doing anything but trying to seem busy...
(2) saying something is important but not really pressing it or doing anything with it ()
, not really pushing anyone really...even your catchup was a regurgitation of the game state and not really your stances.
You said you would be willing to lynch 3 players but didn't actually take the time to say who they were.

2: are you really suggesting that I had no purpose with that? Or that perhaps the answer given didn't do anything to progress where I was going? Weak point.

4: what are yours? I remember a readlist with no explanation and some side commentary but.. that's about it

I still think you’re scum here fr but I really want to see if any towngames actually exist where you are seriously this bad at mafia. Probably more scum flailing than dumb town but eh?
In post 496, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 490, eth0s wrote:Pyrrha flipped out really hard when I voted her. Like that reaction is a yikes
A) I didn’t “flip out”. B) You tried to drive a mislynch on me. Stop insulting everyone’s intelligence already.
this bit just irks me because pyrrha is basically talking down on me this whole time, assuming I'm just bad and insulting me multiple times then trying to tell me not to insult everyone's intelligence?!

Like this is some stupid AtE overreaction. I was civil with pyrrha and for some reason throughout our dialogue she gets to be the upset and offended one? not me, the guy getting mislynched on such shoddy reasoning?

idk buy into the bull if you want.

I'm still more interested in gamma's opinion than anyone elses rn
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:49 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 521, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 519, eth0s wrote:Like I get called out by multiple people for my vote on pine, which was just a pressure vote to get the slot to do something. Pyrrha was voting him for the same reason and no one cared.

Originally pyrrha just votes me because "Ethos feels more off, I can’t really explain why."
Maybe not relevant but she waits 11 minutes to vote me after saying that.
and I still don't understand the point of posting this right after voting me? it's like shading me for not seeing something? absolutely what would I have to gain as scum not seeing penguins readlist yet?
pretends to care about meta enough that she has asked like 3 people for examples of their meta yet won't even take 2 minutes to find it herself. probably because she doesn't really care about it and is scum anyway.
In post 441, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
could
Why
would
see bold underlines.

This too kind of pings me. Because when I get asked this as town, I usually just look for the most recent ones, when scum, I am obviously a lot more careful. I wouldn’t have read into anything specific regardless of which games you had linked.
this is just a weak thing to point out like seriously. last scum game I played I linked my most recent games when someone asked. I never ask people for examples of their own games because it's so fucking easy to find myself, and I didn't feel like pyrrha was asking in good faith and she confirms it through later behavior.

In post 478, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 463, eth0s wrote:

I still think you’re scum here fr but I really want to see if any towngames actually exist where you are seriously this bad at mafia. Probably more scum flailing than dumb town but eh?
In post 496, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 490, eth0s wrote:Pyrrha flipped out really hard when I voted her. Like that reaction is a yikes
A) I didn’t “flip out”. B) You tried to drive a mislynch on me. Stop insulting everyone’s intelligence already.
this bit just irks me because pyrrha is basically talking down on me this whole time, assuming I'm just bad and insulting me multiple times then trying to tell me not to insult everyone's intelligence?!

Like this is some stupid AtE overreaction. I was civil with pyrrha and for some reason throughout our dialogue she gets to be the upset and offended one? not me, the guy getting mislynched on such shoddy reasoning?

idk buy into the bull if you want.

I'm still more interested in gamma's opinion than anyone elses rn

Yeah, you’re damn right, I’m not respecting your play here, because you’re either open wolfing or absolutely horrendous town and I’m kind enough of getting tired of this but hey don’t let that stop you.
you can keep calling my play horrendous as much as you want but it doesn't change the fact that your push on me is bad and lazy because I'm an easy target. There's literally no resistance to my push and if you're town then you're thinking about my slot in a really shallow manner.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:57 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 524, PenguinPower wrote:You're not that easy though...people are talking about voting you but are not.
and why might that be?
In post 524, PenguinPower wrote:And - I mean - you completely left out what I said about your play which is accurate.
i'll come back to this
In post 524, PenguinPower wrote:How hard is it to give us the three people you wanted lynched originally
"three people I wanted lynched" isn't a true representation of my view. however the three people I was originally willing to lynch today were pyrrha, banakai, or BS
In post 524, PenguinPower wrote:who you scum read now; and, what has changed your mind between the two?
I'm willing to lynch

Pyrrha
- SR: I've been worried about this slot the entire game. You can see in my catch up post that I felt she was treading cautiously and wasn't acting organically even in RVS. The feeling only got worse as she started nitpicking at me like in . Then the whole thing went into overdrive really quick, she's going on a page long rant about nothing, and suddenly I'm at L-1 (that banakai L-1 vote is gross btw)

Penguin
- SL: 1st non-RVS vote is on the easy BS wagon (which he never really attempts to interact with, share new perspective on, etc.) In fact the only thing he really says about it is to dannflor and he doesn't even follow up on it, in fact he blankly states a TR on dannflor shortly after. shades sheep and pyrrha, again no follow up. by the time you get to he really hasn't said anything of substance, and yet somehow has all these things he needs others to do? The whole comment on Pine is awkward too. is just terrible.
this actually applies to Penguin heavily. Read his ISO and prove me wrong.

banakai
- null/scum:
In post 172, Banakai wrote:Blatant scum would be my biggest vote RN but I won't vote and leave him 1 away from death. -- also he's potentially just one of those trolly players, which I would normally like to lynch anyway (but in this game if we lynch him and hes town he sticks around)
For one I don't believe that he genuinely thinks stump!bs would keep "trolling" after death. That's basically equated to gamethrowing in my opinion. And while BS does do some things that I don't agree with I think he's generally a good player when town. But why the hesitance to put him to L-1? why is banakai so happy with putting me to L-1, especially when I was a "slight town lean" in ? Then he gives a whole writeup for why he is suspicious of dann but never even votes him or anything.

That last line is important especially when you look at the last quote I brought up. He's not willing to vote BS because L-1? Fine. But he's not willing to vote dann for... what reason?
In post 371, Banakai wrote:
In post 368, Gamma Emerald wrote:It just seems so forced though
idk how it's forced. I'll admit it's a bit weak. I wasn't trying to convince anyone to vote him, I still think BS would be a better overall lynch. I just wanted to get it out there that I saw some peculiar behavior in him. I know most people are and were town reading him, and I'm going to mostly trust their judgement for now until I see more shady shit. I just don't think he's such obv town like everyone else seems to think.

why do you think I would try to "force" a scum read on one of the most town-read players in the game.
bad post. Still not voting. Still thinks BS is the "best lynch" after writing up his thoughts on dannflor.
In post 435, Banakai wrote:I slightly agree with eth0's looking scummy. I didn't really see it until people started pushing him hard
lolwat
In post 483, Banakai wrote:yeah i would feel fine with Eth0s lynch now, it really seems like he is just all riled up for no reason. Legitimately can't see a town motivation for this pyyra vote by him (but it's also too dumb for me to really see a good scum motivation either)

I don't think we'll get much better in the next 6 days so I *intend* to L-1 if nobody opposes
this is fucking weaksauce. Especially in contrast to the things I have already pointed out.
In post 498, Banakai wrote:a part of me wants to think that he's doing this to become a stump, but also I think that's a terrible move as town, it's not like were finding any interesting information. It's just Ethos acting very blatantly scummy, and then what? is he gonna be a stump and say "hey vote these guys cause they voted me when I acted blatantly scummy"
this feels like borderline TMI but whatever.

I've also got a pretty spice theory on who his potential scummate could be.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:58 am

Post by eth0s »

what's funny to me is that banakai has produced more content than penguin, yet banakai has been urged to produce more by other people, and penguin has been asking others to contribute more.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:59 am

Post by eth0s »

banakai's content is bad, but still. It's like penguin is going out of his way to do nothing AI
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:59 am

Post by eth0s »

lynching me while dann is gone would be stupid btw
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:02 am

Post by eth0s »

I still want gamma's input on this situation.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:02 am

Post by eth0s »

If BS quickhammers me he dies fast
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:10 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 535, Blatant Scum wrote:I will catch up. Reads will either go tommorow, or if noone pressure, perhaps never.
how about if you're town you just tell us what you're thinking
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:11 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 396, eth0s wrote:
@Blatant Scum

Was it a serious intention? Were you just generating discussion? Were you testing the waters?

It seems pretty obvious that people want to know this so I don't know why I'm the first one to directly bring it up via question.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:13 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 539, Blatant Scum wrote:Wow, I really trolled this game a lot.
:shifty:
okay how about you start actually playing then and answer this
In post 537, eth0s wrote:
In post 396, eth0s wrote:
@Blatant Scum

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:22 am

Post by eth0s »

I'm obviously already at the point where it doesn't matter what I'll say and I'll be lynched. Whether you agree with my lynch or not that should definitely be seen as a bad thing especially given no counter wagon and how people are just sliding by this game and making weak ass pushes.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:24 am

Post by eth0s »

Anyway I'm L-1 so I'm a tree. I'll be around tomorrow to remind everyone how badly people handled my slot while I was alive.

p-edit: and you didn't think that people would consider you to be scum for taking that approach?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:30 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 549, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 545, eth0s wrote:I'll be around tomorrow to remind everyone how badly people handled my slot while I was alive.
If you actually are a tree you should probably take ownership for playing in a way that led to people believing your were scum. You waited until you got a lot of pressure before you started outing any reads and your only non-RVS vote is an omgus vote and a sudden strong scum-read on the person that started your wagon. You refused to provide an answer until quite a bit of prodding on your three people you were willing to lynch, and as I've said before you were just trying to seem busy without doing anything, and now your reads line up almost exactly with the people pushing you.

Atm I think it's just ate though.
everything I have said is consisten. I haven't changed stances at all besides being okay with lynching you now over BS. My reads don't line up with anyone else's so that's just a blatant lie. And what have you done this game besides look busy?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:31 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 550, eth0s wrote:
In post 549, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 545, eth0s wrote:I'll be around tomorrow to remind everyone how badly people handled my slot while I was alive.
If you actually are a tree you should probably take ownership for playing in a way that led to people believing your were scum. You waited until you got a lot of pressure before you started outing any reads and your only non-RVS vote is an omgus vote and a sudden strong scum-read on the person that started your wagon. You refused to provide an answer until quite a bit of prodding on your three people you were willing to lynch, and as I've said before you were just trying to seem busy without doing anything, and now your reads line up almost exactly with the people pushing you.

Atm I think it's just ate though.
everything I have said is consisten. I haven't changed stances at all besides being okay with lynching you now over BS. My reads don't line up with anyone else's so that's just a blatant lie. And what have you done this game besides look busy?
plus my "only non-RVS vote" is on pyrrha?
What about that other vote? You know, the one you were making a big deal out of earlier?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:33 am

Post by eth0s »

The whole "how long it took me to out reads" or whatever is baloney too. BS has had a free pass on that all game and his wagon dissolved.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:36 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 553, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 550, eth0s wrote:everything I have said is consisten. I haven't changed stances at all besides being okay with lynching you now over BS. My reads don't line up with anyone else's so that's just a blatant lie. And what have you done this game besides look busy?
Um...I didn't say any of what you are responding to?
you need coffee or something then
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:38 am

Post by eth0s »

you know you're encouraging a lolhammer and that's just stupid
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:01 am

Post by eth0s »

if you're only giving 3 hours then just get it over with.

this is stupid. gamma and dann should be giving input before I get hammered.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by eth0s »

welp
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by eth0s »

See ya on d2
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:14 am

Post by eth0s »

it smells like updog out here
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #70) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:55 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 681, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mean everyone who voted eth0s was wrong on him.
not true.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 694, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 691, eth0s wrote:
In post 681, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mean everyone who voted eth0s was wrong on him.
not true.
*if they are town
HAPPY?
yes
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by eth0s »

p sure {psyche, penguin, pyrrha, and GE} contains both scum
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:31 am

Post by eth0s »

Lynch pyrrha and if it flips town lynch psyche, one of them is scum.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:32 am

Post by eth0s »

psyche should be given the leniency today
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:32 am

Post by eth0s »

dannflor and sheep have been pretty quiet
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:45 am

Post by eth0s »

idk if i agree with scum sheep, need to look at that I guess
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:39 am

Post by eth0s »

If pyrrha is town (an assumption I dont fully agree with) then sheep is probably the best lynch today. I still think pyrrha could be wolfing.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:35 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 906, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 905, eth0s wrote:If pyrrha is town (an assumption I dont fully agree with) then sheep is probably the best lynch today.
I still think pyrrha could be wolfing.
:facepalm:

Let me know when you stop superficial reading, kthanx.
never was
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:39 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 931, Gamma Emerald wrote:Have some new thoughts on who might be the scumteam (new for me anyway) but want to let things develop further before saying what I think
so when is everyone gonna jump down gamma's throat for this like you did to me when I said I had a lynch pool but didn't say who?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by eth0s »

Okay pyrrha is actually town. That's nice. Feeling worse about gamma upon the recent indeciciveness.

Maybe it's not so much the indeciciveness but it really looks like he is keeping his options open as a priority.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by eth0s »

How about gamma today
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1063, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can we just agree that if we lynch Sheep today and he flips scum we lynch me tomorrow? I think you two arguing about me is a waste of time here.
In post 1067, Gamma Emerald wrote:I honestly think lynching scum once puts the game heavily in town’s favor. As such I am willing to make a sacrifice like that upon a scumflip.
Okay so I was going to address the first quote but then I saw the second...

Anyway the first one throws up red flags. Fmpov it seems as if gamma already knows sheep doesnt flip scum. And only made that post for the sake of feigning ignorance towards alignments.

In the second post I think he tried to rectify that. Not only do I think that scum!him realized the first post was scummy and then made the second, why does it come 20 minutes later? Normally I wouldn't take such a thing into account but between the two posts there was nothing said by anyone to question his first post, then he just feels the need to clarify how it's a good sacrifice 20 minutes later?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:03 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1078, Dannflor wrote:They are not good posts but I thought the second one was a response to pyrrha
You're right. I misinterpreted the pyrrha post but I still dont like the gamma ones.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:10 pm

Post by eth0s »

Pyrrha (oh how far we've come) and Dann are the only two people I'm even somewhat comfortable TRing right now. Not counting penguin's recent situation that is keeping him from the game I think he's been given kind of a pass by multiple players all game and I'm not quite sure why. Not to say he's done nothing but his content is lacking and seems to be a universal townread for some reason?

I'm going to say in a dream world both scum are in {banakai, sheep, psyche} but personally I think it's one there and one of {gamma, penguin} maybe I'll do some criss-crossy ISOing when I get back to a PC and see if anything sticks out.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by eth0s »

Pyrrha, please for the love of God spell out to me why gamma and penguin are so highly TRed. I need to understand where you're coming from before I can be comfortable locktowning you and I really want to believe at least one of your lockdown reads.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by eth0s »

Being the only conftown in the game, does anyone have any requests for things I should look out for when I get to some analysis?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by eth0s »

One more thing. I think this phase should drag on a bit. Maybe an unsatisfying opinion but we've got 1 slot about to be replaced, probably 2. And a couple slots not really doing anything. I think we should milk this day a bit more. And definitely let the replacements get resolved.

Being patient definitely wont feel good but I can bet it will feel a lot better than potentially mislynching someone and then waiting for 1-2 people to catch up and read the game.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:48 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1086, PenguinPower wrote:I wish stumps couldn't talk.
Huh?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:02 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1089, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1087, eth0s wrote:
Huh?
Pretty self-explanatory.
ok then, why'd you sign up for forest fire?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:02 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1089, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1087, eth0s wrote:
Huh?
Pretty self-explanatory.
ok then, why'd you sign up for forest fire?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by eth0s »

I'm fine with sheep today. I won't necessarily sheep dann if it flips red though. Psyche slot is underwhelming.
I'm still trying to parse this post and it looks scummier every time I look at it.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #92) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:47 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1099, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1079, eth0s wrote:
In post 1078, Dannflor wrote:They are not good posts but I thought the second one was a response to pyrrha
You're right. I misinterpreted the pyrrha post but I still dont like the gamma ones.
You need to check yourself because it looks like despite having it be pointed out that your read pretty much makes no damn sense since there WAS a reason to make my second post, you still want to suspect what I said. What the hell is suspicious about trying to un-derail the discussion? I would normally not get bothered by this brand of shading since it’s normally a town thing I feel but you’re flipped so I think it needs to be addressed.
I mean dann agreed that the posts were bad and you don't care? why don't you discuss this stuff with a living slot and actually try to sort them instead of the dead slot that can't vote?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:22 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1106, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1096, eth0s wrote:

I'm fine with sheep today. I won't necessarily sheep dann if it flips red though. Psyche slot is underwhelming.
I'm still trying to parse this post and it looks scummier every time I look at it.
Which part, the part about him apparently dissing you or the part about his read on sheep/Psyche being good?

Like I can understand WHY you don’t like it but why you actually sr it, is a mystery to me.
there's the fact that I'm contributing much more than him but he feels the need to complain about my ability to talk, how he is "okay" with the easiest lynch of the day but doesn't dive in any deeper. Saying he won't sheep dann if the thing he's been pushing basically all game flips red (when he's basically been sheeping dann already anyway) and is basically just shading psyche.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #94) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:30 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1109, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1108, eth0s wrote:

Which part, the part about him apparently dissing you or the part about his read on sheep/Psyche being good?

Like I can understand WHY you don’t like it but why you actually sr it, is a mystery to me.
there's the fact that I'm contributing much more than him but he feels the need to complain about my ability to talk, how he is "okay" with the easiest lynch of the day but doesn't dive in any deeper. Saying he won't sheep dann if the thing he's been pushing basically all game flips red (when he's basically been sheeping dann already anyway) and is basically just shading psyche.
It’s good he said he wouldn’t sheep Dann AT the SPECIFIC TIME he said it, because Dann wanted to lynch Gamma and please tell me why you’re townreading Psyche here?
I never said I was townreading psyche
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #95) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:38 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1111, Dannflor wrote:I find it difficult to scum read Penguin for doing nothing when there's like four other slots who have done less than Penguin overall also doing nothing
the fact that he actively wants conftown slots silenced is the main reason his activity worries me
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #96) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:53 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1113, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1112, eth0s wrote:
In post 1111, Dannflor wrote:I find it difficult to scum read Penguin for doing nothing when there's like four other slots who have done less than Penguin overall also doing nothing
the fact that he actively wants conftown slots silenced is the main reason his activity worries me
Do you really think scum!Penguin would actually say that?
I don't know why town!penguin would either. it was just a very freaking odd thing to say.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by eth0s »

Nice. Was kinda looking forward to a stump buddy but this is optimal
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

Seeing as how I wanted to lynch gamma before sheep I will prob take a step back for a little bit. Gamma/sheep team isnt a thing from the interactions I remember so I need to re sort
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:50 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1178, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1153, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1118, Dannflor wrote:I think scum have given up
In post 1110, eth0s wrote:
In post 1109, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1108, eth0s wrote:

It’s good he said he wouldn’t sheep Dann AT the SPECIFIC TIME he said it, because Dann wanted to lynch Gamma and please tell me why you’re townreading Psyche here?
I never said I was townreading psyche
Seems like you did to me
I might fetch the quotes indicating this
Just out of curiosity, why would you even bother? He’s a stump and has proven to not have great reads but if you’re going to “fetch quotes”, shouldn’t it be on the living players?
Another example of gamma trying to sort a dead slot lol. I already spoke my mind about another instance of it
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:53 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1185, Pyrrha Nikos wrote: I thought Pine was extremely scummy.
I'm confused because you and multiple other people attacked me for voting pine D1
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:04 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1244, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1239, january wrote:tmi isn't scummy necessarily it's just a playstyle
some people just put all their unfiltered thoughts in the thread

can't talk for banakai but 742 seems... fine? to me at least.
if i genuinely believed someone was scum but everyone else thought was town, i'd say something along those lines somewhat out of frustration. i've definitely done that in games before where it's like "this person seems like obvscum to me but everyone else says their town... do they have to continue leading mislynches before people realize they're town?"

pretend it's someone else and not you. it seems normal to me?
But I didn’t lead Ethos’ mislynch, just because I was first on the wagon and that post seems to be putting it mainly on me. No one else did that. I don’t accuse anyone of leading a mislynch, unless they actually hardpushed it - which is most likely what would have happened to Erhos, had I been the one stumped, because he was actually hardpushing for my mislynch but the reverse reality isn’t true, so Banaki pushing that narrative is strange but his sudden decline in activity after sheep became the lead wagon, is concerning me the most rn. His recent posting has been extremely underwhelming, like he’s suddenly lost all motivation to play. Granted, that last part is weak but why would sheep being the lead wagon have such an effect on his participation levels? And why did he have him as his strongest tr, considering he was the one who was hardest pushing for his lynch?

If I’m town!Banaki, sheep would definitely not be my #1 tr here.
I... think you need to reread day 1 if you want to claim that I efforted your lynch more than you did mine.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:09 am

Post by eth0s »

Maybe it's just BS. I could definitely point out multiple tonal differences from this game compared to basically any other game I've played w him
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:20 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1271, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 1209, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1205, january wrote:
In post 1201, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:That last paragraph is entirely NAI, hence at least part of the reason I’m suspicious of this.
it's fking intended to be NAI

i'm just commenting on your play and trying to say that you should base your reads less on meta

and you scumread me for saying something NAI? everyone's said something NAI and i don't think this makes me any more scummy than everyone else?

i get it if you don't like me criticizing your reads... if that's the problem i'll stop...
but don't say that my criticizing reads without making alignment conclusions is scummy because it sure as hell isn't
I’m bleeding obvtown here and yeah of course you pushing me, considering you’re lhf here, isn’t going to make me tr you. How do you not see this? Seriously?
eth0s scumreaded you. And he was town.
HEAL: BS
Cause Lord they about to hurt you
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:22 am

Post by eth0s »

Pyrrha I still think you're quite townie but please make me understand why penguin is never scum here... I am worried at how little he comes up in discussion
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:26 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1275, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1267, eth0s wrote:Maybe it's just BS. I could definitely point out multiple tonal differences from this game compared to basically any other game I've played w him
Please elaborate.
I touched on it earlier when I said it seems like he's laying his "scum persona" on thicker than usual. I've played... idk 3 or 4games with him? And he was town every time. Read 1 or 2 games with him in it where he was town both times. I dont know his scum meta but his start consisted of meme-ing up his scumminess and he's since fallen. into the shadows more than I've seen from him in other games. I'm on my phone and despise trying to multi quote on it so I'll try to elaborate soon
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:33 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1280, PenguinPower wrote:Besides, I’m town for my other wonderful personality traits that have shown this game :)

Stop being mad because I was wrong on you.
I'm not mad, you slot is literally being overlooked by everyone constantly and I'm wondering what they know that I don't
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:04 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 2, Plotinus wrote:You are a
Firefighter
, and aligned with the
Forest
. You may post in the thread and vote as you see fit. Your additional abilities are listed below.

Abilities

• Fire Prevention:
    Each night phase you may choose one other player to douse with water. The doused player will be immune to being primed for ignition
    during that night phase.
@pyrrha
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:53 am

Post by eth0s »

quack (ego)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #109) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:54 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1421, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 1410, january wrote:does anyone who tr's penguin wanna give me a towncase

bc im not sure i see why the tr is so strong
+1
I've been asking this for ages
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #110) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:58 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1423, Blatant Scum wrote:Time to play with the vote counter.
VOTE: eth0s
idk how that thing works

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #111) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1452, january wrote:i hate people who self vote there's quite literally no reason to ever self vote
oh. uh. don't read my prior games.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #112) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by eth0s »

Banakai are you american?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #113) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:13 am

Post by eth0s »

I dont think dann would push sheep like that if scum. Like idk why he has a rep for deepwolfing but I refuse to believe he interacted with sheep that way if partners.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #114) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1541, Blatant Scum wrote:We have 2 lynches.
why do you say that
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #115) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1544, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 1542, eth0s wrote:
In post 1541, Blatant Scum wrote:We have 2 lynches.
why do you say that
Because it is truth?
And because it means I presented a solve?
(I said we have 2 lynches, not exactly 2 lynches. If that is what you are trying to discuss with me here.)
Firefighter exists as does priming trees that get stumped
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #116) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by eth0s »

Yeah I was worried he was TMI'ing.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #117) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:59 am

Post by eth0s »

feel better dann
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by eth0s »

I have a lot of trouble reading that slot. I kinda sheep your though process but I think you should stick to your guns and try to achieve a banakai lynch first
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by eth0s »

Matter of fact I think banakai should just be lynched asap this phase has probably run its course and dann and gamma qont really be around for a bit prob
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by eth0s »

Hey January vote banakai?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #121) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1610, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 1600, eth0s wrote:lynched asap
I think Dann unvoted for a reason.
UNVOTE:
I will hammer if we get <3 days before DL.
dann unvoted so they wouldn't be at L-1. your unvote gives me the heebie jeebies

btw january I understand how you feel about penguin and I'm not too convinced on him either but I think you should justgo with the grain and lynch banakai if ur town because penguin just flat out isnt getting lynched today regardless of what you want.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by eth0s »

at least january generates content and gives us stuff to form reads off of. That's a big reason that I prefer banakai today
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #123) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:01 am

Post by eth0s »

just popping in to say that I agree with a good 80% of what pyrrha is saying and I still think banakai is objectively the best lynch in every way
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #124) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by eth0s »

I've not read much since my last post. And literally none of the last 5 pages. With that being said I still want a banakai lynch. I'd say that I'll be around tomorrow to provide some thought but I really don't think I'll have anything spicy to say so idk

It's nice being in a game where my role is confirmed because I can say things like "I'm really stressed out and not in a good state to play mafia" and no one has to question why I'm saying it. I'm sorry if I've been useless but that's where I'm at with mafia as a whole rn. Hopefully a new day and time in general will help with my motivation issues but I'll take the necessary steps if that isn't the case.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #125) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by eth0s »

BS is so hard to read. I hate that being scummy is his gimmick because it's like a boy that cried lynch me situation
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #126) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by eth0s »

I wish he died D1 instead of me.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:01 am

Post by eth0s »

is it bad that I would rather lynch BS than deal with a replacement in that slot?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:29 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1937, Dannflor wrote:I am unconvinced BS thought he was hammered.
he didn't. He loves vote gambits. He pulled one in newbie 1962
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:45 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1954, PenguinPower wrote:I'd say just do it because I'm impatient.
+1
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:41 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 697, eth0s wrote:p sure {psyche, penguin, pyrrha, and GE} contains both scum
most valuable post
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:41 am

Post by eth0s »

I think I learned how to read BS because of this game
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #132) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:41 am

Post by eth0s »

I think I learned how to read BS because of this game
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #133) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:43 am

Post by eth0s »

Thanks for modding, Plot. Gread job as always. Shout out to Ducky too B)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #134) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1973, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wish I just pled BS instead of getting stuck moralizing about whether it was right to policy lynch and potentially drive a newer player away from the site
considering he was trying to PL you I say you'd be completely justified tbqh

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”