Micro 898 | Forest Fire | Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Banakai »

Okay I just got here and read the posts thoughts in a minute but first

holy crap it's been one day do we need 7 pages already and a player bullied out of the game
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Banakai »

In post 139, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 111, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:If there was only 7 slots in this game, I’d probably be voting BS for 26.

@BS, can you link me a town and scumgame of yours? Thanks.
Town games:
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=80916 (I was a little off-meta here)
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=80922
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=81029

Scum games:
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=81212
In post 141, Blatant Scum wrote:It works just fine for me. What does it do?

I just want to point out that blatant scum linked to THIS GAME as his scum game ???? (and then confirmed it's correct ???) is this a legit mistake? the worlds stupidest scum slip? reverse psychology?
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Banakai »

RC (or his slot in the game rather) is a medium to heavy lean town for me. personally, if I was scum and someone said they wanted to lynch me because I was a good town, I would feel good because it takes the focus off lynching me for a legit reason vs as a towny I would get upset at the town wasting time when I already know I'm a towny
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Banakai »

pyyre strikes me as tryhard but tough to decide alignment

sheep strikes me as a town but bad at it

Blatant scum would be my biggest vote RN but I won't vote and leave him 1 away from death. -- also he's potentially just one of those trolly players, which I would normally like to lynch anyway (but in this game if we lynch him and hes town he sticks around)

my reads so far in conclusion:

pyrr: neutral, hard to read

RC's slot: medium to heavy town lean

sheep: medium town lean

blatantscum: heavy-ish scum lean

everybody else: I haven't decided
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:31 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 173, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 172, Banakai wrote:pyyre strikes me as tryhard but tough to decide alignment

sheep strikes me as a town but bad at it

Blatant scum would be my biggest vote RN but I won't vote and leave him 1 away from death. -- also he's potentially just one of those trolly players, which I would normally like to lynch anyway (but in this game if we lynch him and hes town he sticks around)

my reads so far in conclusion:

pyrr: neutral, hard to read

RC's slot: medium to heavy town lean

sheep: medium town lean

blatantscum: heavy-ish scum lean

everybody else: I haven't decided
Why is sheep “town but bad at it”, because you disagree with his reads?
Basically (also just to note I consider myself bad at town too, or at least I was. This is my first game in 5 years)

I just don't agree with the notion that "Scum would never do anything rash like express intent to lynch in the first page(s)". In my experience as scum you very often try to do unexpected things like make yourself the center of attention to throw off the town.

So I find his reasoning for the town read on BS dumb, but also recognize he's making a decent attempt to look at the game deeper
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Banakai »

Also, if someone is about to argue that I'm the BS scum buddy in this situation trying to push an alternative.
I would counter that by saying the BS vs. RC situation never happens if I'm BS' scum partner and just leave it at that.
yes I agree with penguin please explain this
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Banakai »

In post 260, eth0s wrote:VOTE: pine there are 3 people I am willing to lynch today and Sheep is no longer included in that list.
ok I appreciate you posting now, and in general I liked your review of the game so far, but mind explaining more about why pick pine? the only thing you said was he jumped onto BS. Considering he only posted twice so far, what makes him your lynch vote, and not the other 2 people you would lynch?
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Banakai »

I've been around, I haven't posted much because I haven't had much to say

I still think sheep is maybe the most towny

I still think BS is scummy, although I understand now that's part of his playstyle, it really seemed like in the beginning he was actually trying to be town-ish (I don't see the RC thing as strictly scummy, perhaps a bit trolly) and then later once people started talking about and suspecting him, he really started playing up the "scummy" playstyle (claiming scum etc).

I also think dan is a little sus, but everybody else is reading him as town it seems. he's definitely a player I've got my eye on.

I'll admit I feel a little stumped (no pun intended) right now. maybe I'm rusty because I'm not getting much out of the last few pages, it just seems like the same conversations going on and on. glad we are getting some more posts from less active people. Eth0s is a slight town lean for me (although I'd like if he answered my question about his vote), hope we'll hear from pine soon.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Banakai »

on Dan:

why I didn't elaborate: I didn't have time to type out every thought the other day

at the start of the game he's very suspcious of BS, then suddenly in post 176 he changes to "BS IS TOWN" seemingly instantly. Just seems a little weird to me. What caused this sudden change?
In post 176, Dannflor wrote:I'm disappointed that no-one has laid down a vote since the first few pages of the game. RVS is important and I feel we've skipped entirely by it. Regardless, I think this game-state indicates that BS is more likely town than not.
In post 203, Dannflor wrote:
In post 195, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im actually really confident in sheep bs pyrrha dann all villa

is the size of the remaining poe game winning
So... Put down a vote on one of them?
these and many other quotes in his ISO seem to indicate he really wants people to vote. even 200 posts in he's still advocating for RVS votes. Why do you want people to vote so bad? idk seems kinda scummy to me. Usually town wants to hold off lynching someone until close to the deadline.
In post 176, Dannflor wrote:Also, if someone is about to argue that I'm the BS scum buddy in this situation trying to push an alternative. I would counter that by saying the BS vs. RC situation never happens if I'm BS' scum partner and just leave it at that.
also this - he says he isn't BS' scum buddy because the BS vs RC situation wouldn't happen, an argument that makes no sense. Later when questioned about it, he redacts this statement.

also just in general this quote shows he's worried about being called scum? IMO pushing the alternative in general isn't the scummy thing. He already said he was townreading BS, why does he need to prove his vote isn't scummy?
In post 206, Dannflor wrote:
In post 183, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 176, Dannflor wrote:Also, if someone is about to argue that I'm the BS scum buddy in this situation trying to push an alternative. I would counter that by saying the BS vs. RC situation never happens if I'm BS' scum partner and just leave it at that.
In post 2, Plotinus wrote:Factional Communication:
During the night phase
you may talk with your partner [Private Topic Link]here[/Private Topic Link].
Out of curiosity, how would you stop me?
Oh, I haven't played in a game without day talk in a while.
to me this reads a little like a fake town slip
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 233, Dannflor wrote:
Otherwise I'm having trouble forming town reads and I'm attributing that to a lack of people trying to do anything. Like looking at the VC we have 5 people not voting which makes for a really stagnant game state. I suppose I should just be patient for the weekend to end and people to be more active. The lack of RVS votes is just odd.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Banakai »

It's not just wanting people to vote, it's the constant asking people "why didn't you vote". I don't see encouraging voting for the sake of voting as a good thing. to me, it seems pointless. If anything, it's an attempt to create alternate wagons and to accelerate a lynch.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 333, Dannflor wrote:Banakai, this might seem random, but has your Pyrrha read evolved at all?
Good question, my gut has been all over the place on pyyrha. I think I might have a neutral to slight town lean. Looking at her posts, I see a lot of questions, most of which are good questions.I'm just not sure because I don't see a lot of strong stances taken, or personal opinions given, which concerns me a little bit. Maybe she's a player who holds on to their opinions for a long time until they are really nessacary?
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 356, Gamma Emerald wrote:Did he actually surf through the town games? Even then scum can fake-meta. Caught a scum off a poor attempt once.
I I didn't look at the links. I don't give a crap about people's meta. I always thought that was a cheap way to play this game. I only clicked the scum game cause somebody said it didn't work.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 368, Gamma Emerald wrote:It just seems so forced though
idk how it's forced. I'll admit it's a bit weak. I wasn't trying to convince anyone to vote him, I still think BS would be a better overall lynch. I just wanted to get it out there that I saw some peculiar behavior in him. I know most people are and were town reading him, and I'm going to mostly trust their judgement for now until I see more shady shit. I just don't think he's such obv town like everyone else seems to think.

why do you think I would try to "force" a scum read on one of the most town-read players in the game.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 366, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 357, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 287, Dannflor wrote:Speaking of, we getting a rainbow reads list after Pine posts, Penguin?
You can be my new Vedith:

Spoiler:
{Dannflor}

{Psyche}

{Gamma Emerald, Pyrrha Nikos}

{Plotinus, Vedith}

{ }

{Banakai, Sheep}

{eth0s}

{Blatant Scum}

You seem to have same people in "the scummiest" and "the towniest" position as I have.
Are you going to act like scum the whole game? I thought the point of this "strategy" was to get a reaction and then get reads from there. You've got your reactions dude.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 373, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 371, Banakai wrote:
In post 368, Gamma Emerald wrote:It just seems so forced though
idk how it's forced. I'll admit it's a bit weak. I wasn't trying to convince anyone to vote him, I still think BS would be a better overall lynch. I just wanted to get it out there that I saw some peculiar behavior in him. I know most people are and were town reading him, and I'm going to mostly trust their judgement for now until I see more shady shit. I just don't think he's such obv town like everyone else seems to think.

why do you think I would try to "force" a scum read on one of the most town-read players in the game.
Throwing RVS in to your point about asking about votes when it is not involved at all and calling something out as a fake townslip when there’s nothing that makes it less of a possible scum post at the surface level tells me you are trying way to hard to justify yourself.
I didn't throw RVS into anything. Dan mentioned multiple times that he wanted more RVS votes, when the game had already moved far passed that stage. That's what my point was with that.

I said it "reads to me" like a fake townslip. I didn't say it was. to me, "oh I didn't know the scum mechanics" is a common thing scum would say to seem town.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 408, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Ethos, @Banaki, can you please link me to some town and scum games of yours? Tyvm.

again my last games were in 2014, 5 years ago when I was 15 years old. Now it's 5 years later and I'm turning twenty, if you really think that I'll have acted the same 5 years ago as I am today, go back and find it.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Banakai »

I slightly agree with eth0's looking scummy. I didn't really see it until people started pushing him hard
In post 308, Banakai wrote: I also think dan is a little sus, but everybody else is reading him as town it seems. he's definitely a player I've got my eye on.

I'll admit I feel a little stumped (no pun intended) right now. maybe I'm rusty because I'm not getting much out of the last few pages, it just seems like the same conversations going on and on. glad we are getting some more posts from less active people. Eth0s is a slight town lean for me (although I'd like if he answered my question about his vote), hope we'll hear from pine soon.
@sheep and anyone else who thinks I'm trying to play off my read as not serious/strong

this is litterally the first post where I stated I think dan is a little suspicious. if you really think that is "strong" than I don't know what to tell you.

Again, I'd rather a BS lynch at that point, but dan was someone who I was beginning to suspect.

at this stage I'd be ok with [BS, Dan, Eth0s] with dan and Eth0s being roughly tied
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Banakai »

yeah i would feel fine with Eth0s lynch now, it really seems like he is just all riled up for no reason. Legitimately can't see a town motivation for this pyyra vote by him (but it's also too dumb for me to really see a good scum motivation either)

I don't think we'll get much better in the next 6 days so I *intend* to L-1 if nobody opposes
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 445, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 432, Banakai wrote:
In post 408, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Ethos, @Banaki, can you please link me to some town and scum games of yours? Tyvm.

again my last games were in 2014, 5 years ago when I was 15 years old. Now it's 5 years later and I'm turning twenty, if you really think that I'll have acted the same 5 years ago as I am today, go back and find it.
Granted, it’s far from optimal but it’s still arguably better than absolutely nothing.

Why are so many people being so unreasonably difficult about this? :/

Just find me one. Any one, I don’t really care which. *sigh*
okay not to mention those 5 years ago were mostly games I started and then flaked on ( I was very depressed in that period). More likely, my most "recent" games are more like 6 or 7 years, and I was like 13 or 14. That shit is embarassing.

trying to use my old games as meta is like judging someone's character by what their myspace page looked like in 2003
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Banakai »

a part of me wants to think that he's doing this to become a stump, but also I think that's a terrible move as town, it's not like were finding any interesting information. It's just Ethos acting very blatantly scummy, and then what? is he gonna be a stump and say "hey vote these guys cause they voted me when I acted blatantly scummy"
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Banakai »

overall just bizarre play IMO, does he just not know how to deal with a little pressure?
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Banakai »

VOTE: eth0s L-1
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Banakai »

now that eth0s is so close to lynch he's changed his tune completely, v strange *insert thinking emoji*
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Banakai »

it would change, but I feel eth0s is trying to play the "maybe if I pretend I'm ok with being lynched my wagon will dissolve"
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Banakai »

I never thought he wanted to be stumped but I recognized it as a possibility

if I thought he was a tree i wouldnt be voting him...
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Banakai »

In post 648, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 498, Banakai wrote:a part of me wants to think that he's doing this to become a stump, but also I think that's a terrible move as town, it's not like were finding any interesting information. It's just Ethos acting very blatantly scummy, and then what? is he gonna be a stump and say "hey vote these guys cause they voted me when I acted blatantly scummy"
In post 588, Banakai wrote:I never thought he wanted to be stumped but I recognized it as a possibility

if I thought he was a tree i wouldnt be voting him...
I think it’s really strange you even seriously even considered this a possibility and still put him at L-1.
no it's not, if you are actually town you shouldn't ever be sure of anything. especially on day 1 where most of the game info is pretty superficial.

---

I have no argument to people who think im the scummiest scum scum. I probably have bad reads, im a human being. it seems people are voting me for two reasons - because I voted eth0s (just like the majority of the town did) when he was acting scummy, and because I dared to suggest that I scumread dan
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Banakai »

dan is actually probably the towniest on my scum list rn, but I have a lot of scum reads maybe

ppl who i really think are town
- Sheep
-penguin
- Gamma

ppl who might be either
- Dan

ppl who might be scum
-BS
-pyyrha
-psyche

if you want explanations please ask -- I can be more specific but I don't want to explain every read

If I had to choose a team it'd be Dan and Pyrrha or psyche and BS, leaning towards the latter

Dan and Pyrrha I feel have kinda been really controlling the game - maybe they are strong town players - but it feels like they were instrumental in yesterdays lynch. Dan's backing off the vote potentially is a scum not wanting to be "on the wagon" - possibly cause his buddy was too?

BS again I feel like he was trolling us in the beginning, trying to be too scummy to be scummy. Then when the votes shift he starts prod dodging, allowing the lynch to go through mostly unnoticed. -BS potentially felt he could afford to take a risk this game, since there are two scums and it isn't a large game.

I don't really like the combo of psyche's hammer yesterday and the excuses this morning, and that's whats popping out to me VOTE: psyche
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Banakai »

firstly - I have no real reason to think they are scum

again with sheep - reads seem genuine as town ( I called him "bad at town" earlier and maybe that was harsh), reads change but for good reason - no flip-flopping. Doesn't seem to be super confident pushing for someone to get lynched but doesn't seem to be slacking, non-committal, or flying under the radar either.

penguin - maybe mostly a gut thing. His posts seem actually pretty low effort, but to me not low-effort-scum. He's still posting a lot, even if a lot of it is jokes or GIFs ( I feel like low-effort style scum player maybe wouldn't want that. because then people get thinking about you) When he does vote he seems to have a reason. He applies pressure to people who maybe need some. I think I like post 549 - penguin would probably be someone who's meta would be good to examine, if I was a player who did that
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Banakai »

In post 675, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 651, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 382, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 233, Dannflor wrote:The lack of RVS votes is just odd.
Assuming this is what Banakai is referencing, this isn’t calling for RVS votes at all. It’s noting that RVS not happening is unusual.
And Dann could easily make that post as scum, like super easily, to the point that it wouldn’t be valid as a “fake townslip” if that was the case. It’s just scum commenting on something they already knew. Now if he had asked about it, then it would have made more sense. But he didn’t, and it came up in a way he wasn’t at all planning on. So no, that’s not a fake townslip. In fact I feel like writing this out has made me realize it holds more weight as a real townslip. Gratz.
Did Banakai ever actually respond to this
Also I believe there’s a question I asked BS about his conclusions from his early stratagem that is unanswered
Banakai since being subtle doesn’t work, please give a proper response to this
ok i answered many times about what I meant. also what you are referencing is part of it, but you chose a very small sentence which misses the context in which he said it.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Banakai »

i actually agree with what psyche is saying

i still think hes scum though
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Banakai »

id prefer pyrrha vote but it feels were not gonna get that until she leads 2 mislynches on the town
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 787, Dannflor wrote:
In post 741, Banakai wrote:i actually agree with what psyche is saying

i still think hes scum though
I do want Banakai to expand on this read more though.
basically I agree with some of the things he says about pyrrha, I have said I also scumread pyrhha (He seems to be hard pushing now though which is odd)

I just really don't like his play day 1 (the weird hammer, the apology this morning). - The flip-flop on his read on me (he says he would bet the whole game I'm town then redacted that - for what reason?), feels like maybe he wanted to join the easy wagon on me. Also he's putting in a lot more effort now that he's being looked at. I do find it quite strange why he's going for pyrrha. Doesn't seem like an easy lynch. Perhaps bussing. maybe trying to look town by voting for someone most ppl townread.

I feel like maybe he hammered day 1 and his scum buddy was like "dude that was suspcious" and now hes overcompensating

I'm not sure how this relates to pyrhha. I think if psyche is town pyrhha is probably scum. if psyche scum then she may or may not be.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 871, Blatant Scum wrote:I am having a funny test tomorrow, so I will post a highly informative post which is likely to win us the game.

@Banakai, was your role in role PM written in red or brown colour?

.. no?

also i thought role pm shit wasnt allowed
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Banakai »

they are both black (besides a few words in scum text)?

is this a scum test or a color blind test?
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Banakai »

hi im still here

honestly I don't know what to say -(-_-)-
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Banakai »

yes sorry for not posting much I have a lot going on

tbh I completely didn't expect sheep to be scum and wouldn't have been on the wagon (I wasn't there for it anyway)

I was actually thinking this gives pyrrha some credibility because I believe she was going for sheep pretty hard but now im not sure

she really seems to be squirming today cause of january

VOTE: pyrrha

ill admit i could go over her iso a little better and probably will. but I don't like how she looks today.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Banakai »

bs has claimed scum many times way earlier than that
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Banakai »

In post 1315, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1310, Banakai wrote:bs has claimed scum many times way earlier than that
Then why aren’t you voting him? :igmeou:
ok i was litterally the first one to call out his scum claims and strongly wanted to lynch him ( on day 1 ), but everyone else (including you) didn't want to do it, now your saying OH M Y GOD ITS SOO OBVIOUS BS IS SCUM BANAKAI IS DUMB FOR NOT VOTING HIM. hmm i wonder why you would have a reason to take his scum claim more seriously this time. maybe it's because your being voted rn?

not to mention you called me WOAT and are still voting me, very similar to the stump comment you are so focused on

my votes not moving. i know everybody against me but pyrrha is acting hella scummy today.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Banakai »

ok so for the questions I've been asked:

I didn't respond to sheep's scum read on me because I felt it didn't matter. I'd already expressed I thought he was bad town and so his read was bad and wasn't worth acknowledging.

Why didn't I post when sheep was getting lynched? Well again, I wasn't around for most of it. When I was around, I felt that sheep wasn't actually going to get lynched. I had given my reads and none of them really changed. Also I don't feel like it's worth arguing against most of the town thinking someone's scum. I don't know for certain sheep was town. It's just my intuition, which very clearly is often wrong.

VOTE: banakai just lynch me. Sorry for not following everyone else's consensus. When I die maybe y'all will listen. oh wait actually you wont cause you'll say i was bad town
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Banakai »

all these ppl saying im scummy but not voting
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:58 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 1525, Dannflor wrote:Banakai get in here and play
no
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:02 am

Post by Banakai »

jk as for my scumreads, pyrrha, BS is someone who I want lynched but im split on if he's scum, Psyche i was scum reading but I don't know about January now. Also in general I feel like after 2 replace outs that slots probably not scum because most ppl don't replace out as scum.

so honestly I don't have much. penguin I could maybe see being scum but I wouldn't say it's currently a read.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 1626, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1599, eth0s wrote:I have a lot of trouble reading that slot. I kinda sheep your though process but I think you should stick to your guns and try to achieve a banakai lynch first
In post 1600, eth0s wrote:Matter of fact I think banakai should just be lynched asap this phase has probably run its course and dann and gamma qont really be around for a bit prob
He refuses to even play now, so that warrants a policy lynch.
please stop botherring me for having a life. I can't post all the time. Even if I could, everyone thinks I'm scum anyway so I can't say anything that will influence anyone except to get me lynched. That's why I'm voting myself because honestly being lynched would be good for me.
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 1632, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 1631, Banakai wrote:being lynched would be good for me.
Maggots eating your corpse indeed sounds healthy.
maggots have been used in medical situations so it could be healthy
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Banakai »

pyyrha stop being preemptively cocky about "figuring out" I'm scum

legit the only ppl who do this crap are scum

id vote you but again nobody else is gonna so it doesnt matter might as well get lynched
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Banakai »

In post 1712, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1710, Banakai wrote:pyyrha stop being preemptively cocky about "figuring out" I'm scum

[legit the only ppl who do this crap are scum

id vote you but again nobody else is gonna so it doesnt matter might as well get lynched[/b]
Ooh, for someone who gave up on playing, is suddenly tilted when I call him out on his bs.
i didnt give up on playing

i do things in real life sometimes I'm busy and don't get to post.

and There's just not much for me to say in this situation where I know I'm gonna get lynched but ppl are gonna drag it on since we have a week remaining

I want to get lynched but I didn't "give up on playing" -- this is a game where after you die you are still around

also seems like most of your read on me is based on the fact that sheep didn't want to lynch me ? cool ig
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Banakai »

im very split on BS. I see where your coming from but I wouldn't feel totally good voting the guy who litterally claimed scum after he cools down and starts acting normal
Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Banakai »

gg everyone

i'll admit I don't rly have good reads sometimes. I did see the possibilty of BS being scum (I was very for him early in the game, the last day I noticed he started acting towny which I did think might be suspicious, but I just thought pyyrha was being more sus)

I did get frustrated cause ppl call me scum for having bad reads, and felt I was as good as dead in this game cause nobody would believe me

i did feel like if we lynched me we still probably would have won

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”