Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Saladman27 »

Yoink, I find it scummy that Saudade focuses on either wimpy or wake, just judging the other people on who they side with. Plank, why did you vote Vork?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:02 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 293, profii wrote: I think I answered?
I can't find it? I just had a look through your ISO again. The closest I could see is this:
In post 132, profii wrote: question does not make sense - we are looking at a solitary person making a statement on their own and I've encountered it to be a scum thing before... there isn't anyone else for it to be Vs
which I already addressed, and asked a follow up question.

Anyway, using a
personal
experience thing as a reason to vote someone is ... a pretty bad reasoning.

Now if you were to say that Wake88 is not contributing much at all, other than saying Wimpy is a townread, which multiple people, including me have also mentioned, then thats a different story altogether.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:10 am

Post by alimdia »

reading UltimatePlank - seems more of a annoyed town than scum? I could be wrong though.

Looker: scummy, can't quite put my finger on why, prob gut and post #272 as well as the other posts being fluff

Sadalaman: I'm not happy with his contributions so far.
In post 287, Saladman27 wrote:I just woke up and 10 pages appeared, Timezones, amirite?
I didn’t like the TvT clash between sausage and wimp, (yes I tr both of them). About vork, I can see why he would be scum but last time I’ve seen scum!Vork, he was too obvscum to be scum and won the game that way.
In post 300, Saladman27 wrote:Yoink, I find it scummy that Saudade focuses on either wimpy or wake, just judging the other people on who they side with. Plank, why did you vote Vork?
Down to wagon on: Looker, Sadalaman, profii depending on his answers.

@Saudade - Can we get on one of those wagons? Idt Wake88 wagon is going to give us more information, regardless of the flip

Also, I looked through Wake88's games. He hasnt played a game in a long while and the last few he has played he didn't say that D1 shit.
So... still a null point.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:22 am

Post by Saudade »

In post 300, Saladman27 wrote:Yoink, I find it scummy that Saudade focuses on either wimpy or wake, just judging the other people on who they side with. Plank, why did you vote Vork?
Bro you made 4 posts I wish I could assess you but i cant
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Saudade »

In post 302, alimdia wrote:reading UltimatePlank - seems more of a annoyed town than scum? I could be wrong though.

Looker: scummy, can't quite put my finger on why, prob gut and post #272 as well as the other posts being fluff

In post 287, Saladman27 wrote:I just woke up and 10 pages appeared, Timezones, amirite?
I didn’t like the TvT clash between sausage and wimp, (yes I tr both of them). About vork, I can see why he would be scum but last time I’ve seen scum!Vork, he was too obvscum to be scum and won the game that way.

@Saudade - Can we get on one of those wagons? Idt Wake88 wagon is going to give us more information, regardless of the flip

Also, I looked through Wake88's games. He hasnt played a game in a long while and the last few he has played he didn't say that D1 shit.
So... still a null point.
Im lynching wake because hes scum not because otll give us information
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Saudade »

He tried to gambit and it will backfire on him
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:25 am

Post by Saudade »

This day gave me two solid townreads in vorkuta and wimpy and maybee profii.. im satisfied tbh
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:

I read everything before I replaced in and all I remember was 10 pages of not-actually-useful-content mostly made by my own slot no less so that didn't really help me.

If wake would like to come along and play the game I'd be inclined fo tell everyone to crawl down out of his asshole, but until he does uhh go off I guess. His L1 thing is NAI but if it's actually an excuse not to have his vote in play then I'm not here for it

Varying shades of townread on most of the people posting so far, yes I know that's lazy go away
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Elbirn »

This is terrible-posting
I can't even decipher what you're talking about here but you've contradicted yourself some 10 posts apart. Wimpy v saudade is TvT, but now its scummy that saudade focuses on wimpy?

VOTE: Saladman
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Vorkuta »

I've seen town!salad be really inconsistent that way as well.
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 302, alimdia wrote:

Join me fren
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 309, Vorkuta wrote:I've seen town!salad be really inconsistent that way as well.
Oh please don't tell me saladman is mislynch bait I hate when I'm not allowed to push on people doing bad things because they always do bad things HaHa lol so randumb
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 311, Elbirn wrote:people doing bad things because they always do bad things
just sayin
this describes salad quite well.

You're free to push him- I won't get in your way, but that was just a heads up and a subtle way of letting you know that I prolly won't support your wagon.
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Saudade »

My wagon is better than yours
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Saudade »

You guys arent going to believe who my mason partner is
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Zote the Mighty »

In post 289, UltimatePlank wrote:Well, I'm caught up and I can't say I have any real motivation to play this game after those 11 pages. Wimpy was pretty obviously town though, can't see any reason scum would bother to replace out there.

Even thinking about this game leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, and my vote would probably be going on Elements or Vorkuta. Will vote whichever wagon is biggest.
I would encourage you to put the past behind you and move forward cur.

Precept Four: Forget Your Past. The past is painful, and thinking about your past can only bring you misery. Think about something else instead, such as the future, or some food.
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 314, Saudade wrote:You guys arent going to believe who my mason partner is
I hope it's me
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:29 am

In post 295, Looker wrote:
In post 286, Zote the Mighty wrote:Right now I think Saudade is town. I don't much care for his minimalistic posting style, but he seems to want to progress the game along and get us away from the pointless discussion that has clogged the past few pages.
I don't see this. Can you point me to a post where he was progressing the game as opposed to spamming the thread? I'm trying to determine whether my distrust of him is based on alignment or personality.
In post 229, Saudade wrote:Okay, you guys stop it now and move on.
The last 10 pages of content are literally useless (well almost, its only use is for townreading wimpy but thats very narrow)

WHERE ARE THE OTHER PEOPLE
In post 242, Saudade wrote:Also you are spending so much energy arguing with wimpy but it doesnt bring us an inch closer to our goal, so, again, vorkuta!!! Focus child
In post 243, Saudade wrote:Its not about who is right in this argument its about making sure we lynch scum d1 and then do it again tomorrow
Whether or not he's successful in progressing the game along remains to be seen, but the point is that there an attempt/desire to move the game past the shenanigans of the previous pages. I don't think these wretched scum would make these posts.
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:30 am

In post 298, Saudade wrote:
In post 284, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 268, Saudade wrote:
In post 265, Montosh wrote:
Wimpy has requested replacement
Town rep out
Could you explain why you find his replace-out townie, cur?
If he was scum he'd be doing a good job because he inspired a 7 page festival of nonsense, you are not likely to rep out if you are doing a good job
I would have to agree with this.

UNVOTE:
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:33 am

In post 311, Elbirn wrote:
In post 309, Vorkuta wrote:I've seen town!salad be really inconsistent that way as well.
Oh please don't tell me saladman is mislynch bait I hate when I'm not allowed to push on people doing bad things because they always do bad things HaHa lol so randumb
From the rumblings I've heard deep in the depths of Hallownest, where I just slayed a great 30 foot long beast, Salad is known for being what one would call 'lynchbaity.'
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:34 am

I would be interested in voting for Wake. His contributions lack substance. If he wanted to train under the great and terrific Zote the Mighty, he would have to try much harder than that.

VOTE: Wake

Precept Nineteen: If You Try, Succeed. If youre going to attempt something, make sure you achieve it. If you do not succeed, then you have actually failed! Avoid this at all costs.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Saudade »

Your last quote is uninspiring
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:37 am

Precept Two: Never Let Them Laugh at You. Fools laugh at everything, even at their superiors. But beware, laughter isnt harmless! Laughter spreads like a disease, and soon everyone is
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Saudade »

Lets get some more votes on wake maybe we'll squeeze some content out of this baby
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:06 am

Post by profii »

In post 301, alimdia wrote:
In post 293, profii wrote: I think I answered?
I can't find it? I just had a look through your ISO again. The closest I could see is this:
In post 132, profii wrote: question does not make sense - we are looking at a solitary person making a statement on their own and I've encountered it to be a scum thing before... there isn't anyone else for it to be Vs
which I already addressed, and asked a follow up question.

Anyway, using a
personal
experience thing as a reason to vote someone is ... a pretty bad reasoning.

Now if you were to say that Wake88 is not contributing much at all, other than saying Wimpy is a townread, which multiple people, including me have also mentioned, then thats a different story altogether.
I don’t think I answered you directly but I’ll clarify

I have definitely seen someone make a similar statement and caught them as scum day 1

I have also been made aware that apparently I have seen people make similar statements and then they flipped town (what wimpy said)

I’ve also mentioned that it was like a page 1/2 scum read and I’ve hypothesised that there are scenarios where I’m wrong

As it happens, I agree with the point that wake hasn’t really got started in this game - it could be scum believing they are under major scrutiny so not sure how to enter the game but it’s just a thought rather than me saying “we must lynch right now”

I think I’ve got too swept up in this whole thing and I’m probably missing out paying attention to half the player list tbh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”