Micro 898 | Forest Fire | Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

if pyrrha's nancy then she's been meta clear for the last 50 years why have i been trying
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i have no understanding wtf ethos is doing

i dont necessarily find that fact scum indicative but in this case it bothers me somewhat
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i still dislike banakai's iso

i think of everyone in the list he stands out as the most lacking in content/effort to advance the game or actual hard stances or reads
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 498, Banakai wrote:a part of me wants to think that he's doing this to become a stump, but also I think that's a terrible move as town, it's not like were finding any interesting information. It's just Ethos acting very blatantly scummy, and then what? is he gonna be a stump and say "hey vote these guys cause they voted me when I acted blatantly scummy"
I really don’t see this at all. If you were referring to BS’ play otoh, I could definitely see it but I really think Ethos is hoping that if he keeps up this nonsense, people will tr him for apparently sounding so convinced.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 500, sheepsaysmeep wrote:if pyrrha's nancy then she's been meta clear for the last 50 years why have i been trying
Yes and I don’t understand the rest of this?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 501, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i have no understanding wtf ethos is doing

i dont necessarily find that fact scum indicative but in this case it bothers me somewhat
In post 502, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i still dislike banakai's iso

i think of everyone in the list he stands out as the most lacking in content/effort to advance the game or actual hard stances or reads
You’re saying you think Ethos is maybe TWTBAW? I dunno, there’s been something off of his entire ISO. It just reads really fake to me. You could also be right about Banaki but I dunno?

But yeah agree, everyone reads townier to me. I just find that everytime I think the game is an easy solve, I’ve been proven wrong. Newsroom was an exception to that as I correctly and easily nailed both scum in that.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 503, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:people will tr him for apparently sounding so convinced.
thats actually the reason im not voting him
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

sheep pyrrha dann
bs
pp gemma psyche
ethos banakai
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 505, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 501, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i have no understanding wtf ethos is doing

In post 502, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i still dislike banakai's iso

You’re saying you think Ethos is maybe TWTBAW? I dunno, there’s been something off of his entire ISO. It just reads really fake to me. You could also be right about Banaki but I dunno?

But yeah agree, everyone reads townier to me. I just find that everytime I think the game is an easy solve, I’ve been proven wrong. Newsroom was an exception to that as I correctly and easily nailed both scum in that.
Actually sorry, you’re not saying that about Ethos. It’s Banaki who is suggesting that Ethos is trying to get tree stumped, which I don’t see at all.

Hot take: maybe Ethos and Banaki could be the scumteam?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

psyche's chain of posts is pretty lackluster meh

dont really get anything out of his posts because he seems pretty reluctant to take concrete stances

@psyche talk to me about banakai villa?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 506, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 503, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:people will tr him for apparently sounding so convinced.
In post 507, sheepsaysmeep wrote:sheep pyrrha dann
bs
pp gemma psyche
ethos banakai
Our reads are not disimilar, except mine are:

Pyrrha

Gamma
Dann/Penguin
sheep

BS/Psyche

Banaki
Ethos

Especially after Banaki’s post about Ethos trying to get tree stumped. I see absolutely no reason to think that. If Ethos flips scum, Banaki could definitely be a buddy based on that.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

talk to me about gamma and penguin

wheres your null line on that list?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 511, sheepsaysmeep wrote:talk to me about gamma and penguin

wheres your null line on that list?
I have both as hard town. This game reminds me of Penguin’s LNT and I both hard gutread RC’s post when he unvoted BS and Gamma based on rolling scum 3 times with him - 2 of them, pretty recently. If you’ve ever been scum with Gamma, he isn’t that hard to read.

My null line is BS/Psyche. Based on lack of meta and being less confident on them.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 506, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
Definitely town ftr.

Not interested in lynching Gamma, Dann, Penguin, sheep.

Extremely confident, this is all town.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 1.17

LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

eth0s
(3): Pyrrha Nikos, PenguinPower, Dannflor
Banakai
(2): Gamma Emerald, sheepsaysmeep
Pyrrha Nikos
(1): eth0s

Not Voting
(3): Psyche, Blatant Scum, Banakai

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-11-16 07:30:00).

Mod notes:
Dannflor is V/LA until the 11th[/area]
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Psyche »

Beyond what I've already said a few times, banakai's posts are just really plainly deliberative that I don't see being faked. Nothing very erratic or unexplained, tends to post thought processes instead of cases while still being clear about his positioning, and so on. He's not carrying us, but it all seems a tough performance to fake as well as he'd have to as scum. It's an easy bet given that it's a townread, but I'd bet the whole game on him being town.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by Psyche »

think i'd be fine lynching eth0s before monday
hard to imagine that a better candidate will come up
maybe need to take time for a closer read first but if the hammer opportunity comes up odds are i'll just go for it
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by eth0s »

I don't really know where to go from here tbh. I rarely get pushed for a mislynch on day 1 and the push feels manufactured
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by Psyche »

can elaborate on what feels so manufactured about it
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by eth0s »

Like I get called out by multiple people for my vote on pine, which was just a pressure vote to get the slot to do something. Pyrrha was voting him for the same reason and no one cared.

Originally pyrrha just votes me because "Ethos feels more off, I can’t really explain why."
Maybe not relevant but she waits 11 minutes to vote me after saying that.
In post 397, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 393, eth0s wrote:
In post 321, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 320, Banakai wrote:even 200 posts in he's still advocating for RVS votes. Why do you want people to vote so bad? idk seems kinda scummy to me. Usually town wants to hold off lynching someone until close to the deadline.
Is he advocating for RVS votes though? People placing votes and seeing how the wagons develop is useful when looking back. I don't see how encouraging it is scummy.
Penguin, I am very confused on what your read on Dann is supposed to be.
I think that’s pretty damned obvious.
and I still don't understand the point of posting this right after voting me? it's like shading me for not seeing something? absolutely what would I have to gain as scum not seeing penguins readlist yet?
In post 415, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
I asked you for a town and scum game and you link me you’re ISO? I don’t need a link to that.
pretends to care about meta enough that she has asked like 3 people for examples of their meta yet won't even take 2 minutes to find it herself. probably because she doesn't really care about it and is scum anyway.
In post 441, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 418, eth0s wrote:
In post 414, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 410, eth0s wrote:
In post 408, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Ethos, @Banaki, can you please link me to some town and scum games of yours? Tyvm.
Anything I could link you
could
be selective and I could just play by/against whatever meta it is to influence how you see me though? Like why don't you just look for it yourself?
Why
would
it be “selective” if you’re town? And because it’s less work.
see bold underlines.

If I'm scum I can show you whatever I want you to see. If I'm town then I show you which games exactly?
This too kind of pings me. Because when I get asked this as town, I usually just look for the most recent ones, when scum, I am obviously a lot more careful. I wouldn’t have read into anything specific regardless of which games you had linked.
this is just a weak thing to point out like seriously. last scum game I played I linked my most recent games when someone asked. I never ask people for examples of their own games because it's so fucking easy to find myself, and I didn't feel like pyrrha was asking in good faith and she confirms it through later behavior.
In post 476, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Ethos’ spamming up the thread with multiple posts of blatantly faked enthusiasm, really clinches it for me. Out of nowhere, he decides to drive a mislynch on me as a extremely thinly veiled OMGUS. I don’t know whether to be amused or smdh that he seriously thinks everyone has suddenly gotten lobotomies.

But I’ll humour him anyway just for the lulz.

Okay @Ethos, what exactly do you find scummy about my play and be forewarned, I refuse to accept “YEET” as a valid answer.
In post 478, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 463, eth0s wrote:
In post 433, PenguinPower wrote:Your entire ISO is devoid of actually doing anything but trying to seem busy...
(1) Asking questions when the answers are readily available
(2) saying something is important but not really pressing it or doing anything with it ()
(3) voting Psyche but not engaging with him at all
, not really pushing anyone really...even your catchup was a regurgitation of the game state and not really your stances.
(4) What are they by the way?
You said you would be willing to lynch 3 players but didn't actually take the time to say who they were.

And, sorry - why are you voting Psyche again? And, I swear to god, if you say opportunistic in your answer I am going to GIFslap you so hard.
1: Citation needed.

2: are you really suggesting that I had no purpose with that? Or that perhaps the answer given didn't do anything to progress where I was going? Weak point.

3: I really thought the reason I voted pine was pretty self-explanatory

4: what are yours? I remember a readlist with no explanation and some side commentary but.. that's about it

penguin can be scum with pyrrha tbh
I still think you’re scum here fr but I really want to see if any towngames actually exist where you are seriously this bad at mafia. Probably more scum flailing than dumb town but eh?
In post 496, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 490, eth0s wrote:Pyrrha flipped out really hard when I voted her. Like that reaction is a yikes
A) I didn’t “flip out”. B) You tried to drive a mislynch on me. Stop insulting everyone’s intelligence already.
this bit just irks me because pyrrha is basically talking down on me this whole time, assuming I'm just bad and insulting me multiple times then trying to tell me not to insult everyone's intelligence?!

Like this is some stupid AtE overreaction. I was civil with pyrrha and for some reason throughout our dialogue she gets to be the upset and offended one? not me, the guy getting mislynched on such shoddy reasoning?

idk buy into the bull if you want.

I'm still more interested in gamma's opinion than anyone elses rn
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 510, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Gamma
Dann/Penguin
Elaborate.

Spoiler:
This is de facto a prodge. I will catch up here today.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:26 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Spoiler:
In post 519, eth0s wrote:Like I get called out by multiple people for my vote on pine, which was just a pressure vote to get the slot to do something. Pyrrha was voting him for the same reason and no one cared.

Originally pyrrha just votes me because "Ethos feels more off, I can’t really explain why."
In post 320, Banakai wrote:even 200 posts in he's still advocating for RVS votes. Why do you want people to vote so bad? idk seems kinda scummy to me. Usually town wants to hold off lynching someone until close to the deadline.
Is he advocating for RVS votes though? People placing votes and seeing how the wagons develop is useful when looking back. I don't see how encouraging it is scummy.
and I still don't understand the point of posting this right after voting me? it's like shading me for not seeing something? absolutely what would I have to gain as scum not seeing penguins readlist yet?
I asked you for a town and scum game and you link me you’re ISO? I don’t need a link to that.
pretends to care about meta enough that she has asked like 3 people for examples of their meta yet won't even take 2 minutes to find it herself. probably because she doesn't really care about it and is scum anyway.
In post 408, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Ethos, @Banaki, can you please link me to some town and scum games of yours? Tyvm.
could
be selective and I could just play by/against whatever meta it is to influence how you see me though? Like why don't you just look for it yourself?
Why
would
see bold underlines.

If I'm scum I can show you whatever I want you to see. If I'm town then I show you which games exactly?
This too kind of pings me. Because when I get asked this as town, I usually just look for the most recent ones, when scum, I am obviously a lot more careful. I wouldn’t have read into anything specific regardless of which games you had linked.
this is just a weak thing to point out like seriously. last scum game I played I linked my most recent games when someone asked. I never ask people for examples of their own games because it's so fucking easy to find myself, and I didn't feel like pyrrha was asking in good faith and she confirms it through later behavior.
In post 476, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Ethos’ spamming up the thread with multiple posts of blatantly faked enthusiasm, really clinches it for me. Out of nowhere, he decides to drive a mislynch on me as a extremely thinly veiled OMGUS. I don’t know whether to be amused or smdh that he seriously thinks everyone has suddenly gotten lobotomies.

Okay @Ethos, what exactly do you find scummy about my play and be forewarned, I refuse to accept “YEET” as a valid answer.
In post 433, PenguinPower wrote:Your entire ISO is devoid of actually doing anything but trying to seem busy...
(2) saying something is important but not really pressing it or doing anything with it ()
, not really pushing anyone really...even your catchup was a regurgitation of the game state and not really your stances.
You said you would be willing to lynch 3 players but didn't actually take the time to say who they were.

And, sorry - why are you voting Psyche again? And, I swear to god, if you say opportunistic in your answer I am going to GIFslap you so hard.

2: are you really suggesting that I had no purpose with that? Or that perhaps the answer given didn't do anything to progress where I was going? Weak point.

4: what are yours? I remember a readlist with no explanation and some side commentary but.. that's about it

I still think you’re scum here fr but I really want to see if any towngames actually exist where you are seriously this bad at mafia. Probably more scum flailing than dumb town but eh?
In post 490, eth0s wrote:Pyrrha flipped out really hard when I voted her. Like that reaction is a yikes
A) I didn’t “flip out”. B) You tried to drive a mislynch on me. Stop insulting everyone’s intelligence already.
this bit just irks me because pyrrha is basically talking down on me this whole time, assuming I'm just bad and insulting me multiple times then trying to tell me not to insult everyone's intelligence?!

Like this is some stupid AtE overreaction. I was civil with pyrrha and for some reason throughout our dialogue she gets to be the upset and offended one? not me, the guy getting mislynched on such shoddy reasoning?

Yeah, you’re damn right, I’m not respecting your play here, because you’re either open wolfing or absolutely horrendous town and I’m kind enough of getting tired of this but hey don’t let that stop you.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 520, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 510, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Gamma
Dann/Penguin
Elaborate.

Spoiler:
This is de facto a prodge. I will catch up here today.
I think I’ve already explained this multiple times?

I hardtown read that post by RC when he unvoted you and I’ve rolled scum with Gamma 3 times, 2, pretty recently, so I trust myself to recognize his tells.

Dann is playing exactly the same way here as he was in BP (Baton Pass) and other games he’s been town in.

Ditto Penguin. If you ISO him in LNT (Last Night Tomorrow), you will see striking evidence of this.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:49 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 521, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 519, eth0s wrote:Like I get called out by multiple people for my vote on pine, which was just a pressure vote to get the slot to do something. Pyrrha was voting him for the same reason and no one cared.

could
Why
would
see bold underlines.

Yeah, you’re damn right, I’m not respecting your play here, because you’re either open wolfing or absolutely horrendous town and I’m kind enough of getting tired of this but hey don’t let that stop you.
you can keep calling my play horrendous as much as you want but it doesn't change the fact that your push on me is bad and lazy because I'm an easy target. There's literally no resistance to my push and if you're town then you're thinking about my slot in a really shallow manner.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:53 am

Post by PenguinPower »

You're not that easy though...people are talking about voting you but are not. And - I mean - you completely left out what I said about your play which is accurate.

How hard is it to give us the three people you wanted lynched originally; who you scum read now; and, what has changed your mind between the two? Instead of flailing at Pyrrha, how about you do that?
<(") | (")>

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”