Jury Voting Philosophies

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Malkon05 »

In post 14, Klick wrote:Vote who you want tbh
Pretty much agree with this. Everyone has different parameters to who they vote. And there is never a wrong way to vote.

Your right as a jury member is to vote the person you feel is most deserving to win, regardless of what anyone else thinks. No one else is you, with your perspective, and what you deem "Deserving" to win.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Malkon05 »

In post 36, Klick wrote:But how do you define that merit? What are good plays, what are bad plays? Ultimately, every finalist got to the end in their own way.
I pretty much strongly agree with this. There's no "one right way" to play this game. That's why it makes the jury's choice somewhat subjective to the people who are on it, which is why "jury management" and "jury threat" are relative terms that people like to throw out. Like what I value in who I choose to vote for as a jury member is going to likely vary from other people on the jury. Obviously, this doesn't always pan out and sometimes there really is a "Clear Winner" sometimes, but I don't see things in black and white when it comes to being on a jury much like Klick described here.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”