Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2147, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2146, Almost50 wrote:I am considering flipping to spite you all. Like, all this talk about who is whom when the bloody flavor means shit regarding alignment is too much for me to take, especially since everytime you mention anew character (one that wasn't in the game I played before) U have to go back to the DN wiki and read all about it, and then one link leads to another and I spend a good 2-3 hours reading about a show I never watched and probably never will.

To me this game has become harder to play than a Varsoon game. I see no leads, and I see people voting in flocks just for the sake of wagoning, which brings me to the question: Why was there a train of votes on LUV when he clearly isn't even playing the game?
Wanna vote RCE?
:up:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:06 am

Post by Vecna »

And Chara, I dont think im moaning. Im trying to hunt with what Ive got. Why arent you directing these types of messages at other people though? It seems like an odd type of focus

I think A50 also just mildly townspewed in his last post with his wiki diving description. Couldve been an engineered post, I guess, but it doesnt really feel that way.

My hearts desire: Lynch wooper

Good lynch to settle on because we cant always get what we want: RCE

Mediocre lynch that wont give us much info if it flips town, but a lynch is better than no lynch, and it has some equity of being that quiet slot that is hiding in all hoods: LUV

A lynch to strongly consider tomorrow: Creature
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:04 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Well, let's get this train a rollin'

VOTE: RCE
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Evenstar »

LUV's lack-of-play makes his lynch +EV for town even in the case where he's not scum. I also personally back it because it'll help me solve the flavour diagram better and thereby help with my wincon, but I would hardly be voicing my intentions openly if I didn't think there was a pretty decent case in favour of them dying. I have no desire to be confused with actual scum 'cause I keep MLing townies.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 2148, Almost50 wrote:Again; WHY? Give me a case. A reason to vote ANYONE at all. There are no leads and nobody's doing the work to uncover the secrets of the game. Instead, everybody's trying to help the bloody scum team by giving them leads to who they are or who others are. If we only had one or two reveals that would have forced Scum to kill within them. Instead, almost everyone is exposed now, so whether they made a wrong guess or a delayed kill last night we're like 99% guaranteed we will be seeing a body at the start of D3.
Unless the only Death Note is in Town hands right now, which I believe to be the case. I'm also invested in that
staying
that way for the foreseeable future, 'cause I am allergic to nightkills and 3ps who trust scum have a bad habit of getting dead for their troubles. Sorry not sorry.

(Not that I don't think the scum aren't playing ball with us so far: thanks for the message from Mord, but L isn't my target right now. Thanks for outing Near, too. Still not gonna hesitate if it comes down to you or us, but I do acknowledge that you've done well by us so far. Town hasn't really been so kind, though Wooper at least has bought some of my loyalty by sharing his eye results.

PS: In case y'all haven't figured it out yet, neither me nor Vork count towards parity, so we're total wastes of a nightkill. Killing either of us is therefore a red flag that we were actually onto a scum, and should be avoided if at all possible. Just play well and we won't be forced to lynch your asses.)
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 2151, Vecna wrote:And Chara, I dont think im moaning. Im trying to hunt with what Ive got. Why arent you directing these types of messages at other people though? It seems like an odd type of focus

I think A50 also just mildly townspewed in his last post with his wiki diving description. Couldve been an engineered post, I guess, but it doesnt really feel that way.

My hearts desire: Lynch wooper

Good lynch to settle on because we cant always get what we want: RCE

Mediocre lynch that wont give us much info if it flips town, but a lynch is better than no lynch, and it has some equity of being that quiet slot that is hiding in all hoods: LUV

A lynch to strongly consider tomorrow: Creature
Wooper did well by Town. He played ball with us, shared his eye results honestly but
didn't
give us a straight flavour name we could use to kill with if we were scum, and then he passed the Death Note to someone whose killing or not-killing with it would be informative but who was almost certainly Town. I also think he holstered, rather than delay-killing. If there are two deaths tonight, then maybe I'll rescind my read, but ATM I think you'd be a fool to lynch him.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2151, Vecna wrote:And Chara, I dont think im moaning. Im trying to hunt with what Ive got. Why arent you directing these types of messages at other people though? It seems like an odd type of focus
is it odd to responded directly to you and Almost, who had just posted? (and moaned :>)
i find it strange that
you
find it strange that i chose to speak to you two.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Chara »

what can i say? better the devil you know than the devil you don't. i don't trust Even, and in fact i am aware that she's likely to kill me given the chance, but nobody lives forever. i believe in her motives.

i agree Almost has been pretty towny. we'll see what he has to say later.

Vecna: i appreciate the list anyways. we can circle back to wooper tomorrow if you still feel that way.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Chara »

really the only thing i don't like about this lynch is that we know he can't be Light. though, i should be listening to the mod more completely when he says flavour isn't indicative. it's hard to let go of the thought when you're a town L. i might be being too naive about this.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Vecna »

If the flavour tie does exist to light = scum, its highly likely that wooper is on that scum team
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Vecna »

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:07 am

Post by RCEnigma »

So if I'm today's lynch I have to out the ability Bambi got in the event Bambi is scum which I doubt. But just as a precaution. I also gain this ability if Bambi dies so it's kind of a waste to kill me off today in case Bambi goes down tonight as a result.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:12 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Err on second thought that's speaking selfishly. Bambi is probably mechanically town. So on my flip, Near gains a cop shot. But in order for Bambi to use it the have to enable miller/GF. Enabling gf seems weird for a scum flip to do. Miller I guess. Not like it would matter if scum gets the cop shot, the result is already fubar.

Anyway if Near dies at any point I also get a cop shot. So.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 2157, Chara wrote:what can i say? better the devil you know than the devil you don't. i don't trust Even, and in fact i am aware that she's likely to kill me given the chance, but nobody lives forever. i believe in her motives.

i agree Almost has been pretty towny. we'll see what he has to say later.

Vecna: i appreciate the list anyways. we can circle back to wooper tomorrow if you still feel that way.
I strive to be consistently untrustworthy. :mrgreen:
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 2162, RCEnigma wrote:Err on second thought that's speaking selfishly. Bambi is probably mechanically town. So on my flip, Near gains a cop shot. But in order for Bambi to use it the have to enable miller/GF. Enabling gf seems weird for a scum flip to do. Miller I guess. Not like it would matter if scum gets the cop shot, the result is already fubar.

Anyway if Near dies at any point I also get a cop shot. So.
So you say this... To have them write my name in the death note? Like. Why out that.

I doubt there's a damn doctor that can stop them writing my name there.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

We know there is scum in the hoods. The info I put into the hood made it very likely both of us were targeted this day/night cycle.

I thought it would be earlier but scum had to work out what I was talking about. I'm just bringing the why to the main thread.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

:)
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

You never said anything about it being a Cop tho. I was gonna fucking lie and say you gave me something useless like a roleblock.

Why tell what is assumedly the truth?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Look, I've been trying to get you on board but you're making it kind of hard for this to work out the way it needs to.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

I haven't voted you, have I? Clearly I've been against your death.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2158, Chara wrote:really the only thing i don't like about this lynch is that we know he can't be Light. though, i should be listening to the mod more completely when he says flavour isn't indicative. it's hard to let go of the thought when you're a town L. i might be being too naive about this.
Don't forget, scum have safe flavor claims.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Morality »

Enter replaces Mizzytastic

Pretty sure I have a LUV replacement, just reaffirming

Votecount tomorrow afternoon.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:46 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Just a little reminder...

Day 2 ends on November 17th,
(expired on 2019-11-17 12:00:00)

Move your votes to RCE please.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:25 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2172, BrightEyedFish wrote:Just a little reminder...

Day 2 ends on November 17th,
(expired on 2019-11-17 12:00:00)

Move your votes to RCE please.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:25 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »