Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 2219, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2217, Wooper wrote:i don't know what you mean by whiffed sorry
oh I just mean he didn't get either of his draft picks and thus ended up vanilla, that is the only circumstance under which I could ever imagine him fakeclaiming.
well if you're scum in this setup it's kinda optimal to dress your picks up to look townie esp after you've fullclaimed

pedit: ahhh joat i forgot
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I still don't see how going for redirector and rolecop in your draft picks looks towny.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Wooper »

sure except i don't think he's a rolecop at all
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2154, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Adorable

To all the people complaining that I'm useless, please stop, I've given more than enough readable content. If there's something you want from me that you aren't getting, let me introduce you to a wonderful thing called asking.
i'm just kinda confused why your content dropped so hard from day1 to day2

like day1 you were like ~super townie~
and then day2 your whole posting style utterly changed and getting thoguhts out of you is like pulling teeth
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:21 pm

In fact it would look sketchy, because if those were his real picks, he as scum would know the cop was above him and that might explain why scum was able to kill the cop N1.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:22 pm

In post 2228, skitter30 wrote:i'm just kinda confused why your content dropped so hard from day1 to day2
Motivation to play dropped, I'll explain it later.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Wooper »

if i may be candid
i sincerely doubt rb was shot because scum thought they were the cop
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2159, Wooper wrote:on kerset...they are clearly not trying to read the game and solve alignments. i'm on the fence about whether or not they are reading the game at all.

their reads are like... i don't know if i need to go into why they concern me
they're posting is like so random and out there that it shoots past being scummy and wraps around the other side back to townie almost, if htat makes sense
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:22 pm

I mean he was certainly shot in part because scum knew he had a role and probably whatever role he wanted.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2232, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2159, Wooper wrote:on kerset...they are clearly not trying to read the game and solve alignments. i'm on the fence about whether or not they are reading the game at all.

they're posting is like so random and out there that it shoots past being scummy and wraps around the other side back to townie almost, if htat makes sense
i'm not sure i really agree with the assessment that they aren't reading the game at all
they def are, they're just coming from a very different perspective.
so i'm not sure i agree with saying that they aren't trying to solve either
Show
Hiatus once more.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2230, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2228, skitter30 wrote:i'm just kinda confused why your content dropped so hard from day1 to day2
Motivation to play dropped, I'll explain it later.
I'm feeling this too; waiting almost an entire day phase for two slots to be replaced has killed it a bit for me. Struggling to get the spark back atm.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:25 pm

In post 2228, skitter30 wrote:like day1 you were like ~super townie~
and then day2 your whole posting style utterly changed and getting thoguhts out of you is like pulling teeth
Also for the record, I'm aware of this and I wouldn't have dropped my activity so much if I thought there was a good chance it would get me wagoned or suspected.

I don't really think I've been actively avoiding answering questions posed at me, it's just that not that many people have asked for my opinion which is about normal, and for the most part I haven't been offering it unsolicited.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 2232, skitter30 wrote:

that's my current worry, i'm just telling myself to keep scumreading so if it's t/t it'll become obv
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2236, Something_Smart wrote:I don't really think I've been actively avoiding answering questions posed at me, it's just that not that many people have asked for my opinion which is about normal,
and for the most part I haven't been offering it unsolicited
ya this is the part that i feel like has been difficult

i'm particularly thinking of when you were asked about your reads you were like
{luca}
{everyone else}
{aaron}

it felt v evasive and like you were trying not to answer the question
Show
Hiatus once more.

Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Wooper »

we can talk about running a 240hr day phase game with 72/48 prod timers and only replacing after two prods within the same day phase (see: nearly impossible) postgame guys we gotta find the scumz
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 2238, skitter30 wrote:it felt v evasive and like you were trying not to answer the question
i didn't find it all that ai
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:32 pm

It was accurate though. I had mostly collapsed the small differences in my reads and hadn't yet sorted them out again.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:33 pm

(Because of the scumflip, of course.)
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Wooper »

exactly
gotta work i'll bbl

no one do anything i wouldn't do

flubz should claim on next popin
kinda just fine if SS wants to claim first
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Still don't see why you want me to claim second. Like I said, it's not as if I could lie about my role group.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Wooper »

except if we did an ascending claim you almost could :{
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:39 pm

How? If anyone put my role as a first choice I'd be instantly outed.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 2244, Something_Smart wrote:Still don't see why you want me to claim second. Like I said, it's not as if I could lie about my role group.
By this logic why does anyone claim first, it's not like they can lie about their role group.

And this stance coupled with being against a masjclaim when you are headed for apathy yourself screams that it's your interest to have a stagnated game state.

P much that is why you need to claim early friendo
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:42 pm

In post 2247, Sirfetchd wrote:By this logic why does anyone claim first, it's not like they can lie about their role group.
Because scummy people should claim before towny people and also it's a lot easier for low-down players to claim vanilla when they aren't.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:44 pm

In post 2247, Sirfetchd wrote:And this stance coupled with being against a masjclaim when you are headed for apathy yourself screams that it's your interest to have a stagnated game state.
This gamestate is the opposite of stagnated, and I've had my vote on someone for the entirety of the last two days so I pretty clearly have a direction I would like the game to go.

I don't see how town benefits at all from a massclaim, wooper won't explain it because of some crumb-related bullshit. All I see is scum getting told exactly who to use their PR's on.

Return to “Completed Open Games”