Fighting Game Community / Smash Community

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #109 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I stopped playing Guilty Gear Revelator because my local scene for it is small and one of the local players is a jerk, but I really liked the game. I'd be down to play a bunch of Guilty Gear Revelators based on pinging me on discord to see when I'm free. I think my own personal latency was pretty good when playing online.
I've sampled a lot of the other games you've listed and find them stylistically less interesting to me than Gear. Maybe I should try SamSho but there's no local scene, although that's the same as saying "it's not street fighter" around here, and Street Fighter seems boring to me.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I own Revelator on both PS4 and PC
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Revelator 2 is just DLC to Revelator, there's only 2-3 more characters and some silly feature like alternate costumes or something? I think I upgraded my PS4 copy to Rev4 but not my PC copy.

GG is complicated, but, like you
can
just block low, block high, hit high, and hit low, and slowly learn the fancy stuff as you go. I enjoy it in spite of being really bad at a lot of the really hard stuff.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I tend to enjoy neutral heavy games/matchups, but I definitely don't enjoy bad netcode, I go out of my way to play live for the most part.
pedit: you don't I'll dm you the digits
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

Maybe we could play skullgirls if you're terrible at it, because I'm beyond terrible at it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

just the base game

i can afford whatever it costs tho
"Well, I..."

Return to “The Arcade”